Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Soul-linked

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Soul-linked - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Soul-linked   Soul-linked - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 22, 2020 9:04 pm

She could barely see out of her eyes for just tears. It made them sting. But... still, a smile was on her lips, as she looked up at him. As if his hand was cure to all evil, she leaned into his touch, putting her own hand over his. “I missed yours too... I never gave up you know?”
Just in that minute, he let go to put a hand on his chest, clearly in pain. The explanation was short. But still... she wanted to do something. Anything. Her own body started to shake of fear. Especially as he slowly collapsed in her arms. With the new strength as vampire, she was able to support him just a tiny bit. Carefully she placed him and herself down on the floor. She made sure her arms kept tight around him.
“No... please no... if you... the sword... will that... save...” it all came out in desperate rasp. She looked at him, caressed his hair. “Stay... don’t go...” tears was running down her cheeks now. “I’ll do anything...”
She couldn’t lose him. He was there as long back she could remember. He took her in when she came to land... taught her to defend herself. She owed him so much...
“I... I lo...” she tried to get it out... but it was still so hard.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Soul-linked   Soul-linked - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 22, 2020 10:00 pm

"That makes me happy," he whispered in a faint tone under his breath as he chuckled. But then the pain came and it was excruciating. Without her, he would have fallen to the cold floor and as she sat down, he laid there in her arms. His eyes felt heavy and his breathing was slow, but he seemed so calm with her. Her desperation seemed to keep him awake as he looked up at her and smiled once again in that calm content manner. "Shhh," he hushed her as she seemed to push herself to say something that was too hard for her to say. "Me too," he said in a serious voice as he looked at her. They shared so much history and frankly he was happy to be here with her when he knew he didnt have that long anymore. He looked at her and lifted a hand to move some of her hair behind her ear. "All this time," he mumbled, leaning in to kiss her lips though he knew he shouldnt have. It seemed that the stars had never been for them, but somehow he had hoped for it. He cared so much for her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Soul-linked   Soul-linked - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 22, 2020 10:33 pm

Me too.
Those words hit her like a lightning. She looked down at him. Her eyes filled with so much love and sorrow at the same time. Slowly a smile, so bright as the day she met him, spread its way across her mouth. She chuckled, still with the tears running down her cheek. It was wrong. It was wrong being this happy and broken at the same time.
The time almost stood still, as he leaned forward, to let their lips meet in a kiss. A kiss she had longed for so long. She closed her eyes, kissed him back and in those second, she felt at peace.
She separated their lips, to now caress his cheek, so softly and shaking.
“All this time...” she whispered back at him. She loved him. She always had. No matter their relationship. She could never really let him go. “Please stay...”
her pleading wouldn’t help, deep down she knew that, but she couldn’t stop. Sorrow ate her stomach up. She didn’t want to let go. “I love you John.”
With the words finally said, she placed her lips on his again. Softly and carefully.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Soul-linked   Soul-linked - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 23, 2020 4:41 am

Maybe it was bittersweet, but he refused to leave this world without letting her know how he had valued her through the time they had spent together. He was certain that under different circumstances, it could have been them. They could have had their chance at a life together. But now he would die and she would have to live on. But he wanted her to live on knowing that he had loved her. He nodded at her whisper but he couldnt give her what she was pleading for. “I’m on borrowed time kid,” he said, cupping her face in his hand. His expression softened as he didnt seem to feel the pain anymore. “I’m just happy I’ve spent the last of it with you,” he whispered, caressing her cheeks with his thumbs in gentle movements.
She finally said it, but he was certain he knew all this time. Her lips on his felt real, a feeling he hadnt felt for months. He leaned in a little, but as weak as he was, it was hard to do much. Instead he indulged in it and savoured the feeling. He leaned away after a bit with a relaxed face. Chuckling under his breath, he made a small nuzzle of his nose against hers. He pulled out a necklace from his shirt that he took off to place in her hand. “I’ll be waiting for you, whereever I’m going,” he said, his eyes getting heavier. His muscles relaxed and if she wasnt holding onto him, he’d fall to the floor. He looked at his hand as it started to turn into ashes that fell on the floor. He knew it was because his soul was dying and it would take his body with it to the void - Well he didnt know he was going there. “Stay safe,” he said before he completely disappeared.

The other John had arrived at the location, seeing the dead men hiding in the shadows before he pulled his gun. Walking silently and in alert, he carefully searched every room that he would pass. Until he eventually saw someone further down a corridor. “You killed a lot of good men.” He said coldly as he raised his gun at her. He could see some clothes and a pile of dust on the ground and he wondered what it may be. But his eyes quickly went back to hers. “Dont move. Dont you fucking move!” He warned her, ready to shoot a silver bullet in her leg if she thought he was joking.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Soul-linked   Soul-linked - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 24, 2020 8:15 pm

The last kiss. The last smile. He disappeared with a smile on his lips, while she sat on the ground, empty and eyes tearing up. Love. They had loved each other... but it was too late. He had called her kid. Just like the time they met. All these thought made her head so heavy. She felt everything and nothing at the same time. He had loved her... but he was now gone. Turned into dust. She would never see his smile again... never hear his voice. Slowly she started to shiver. A shiver of pain, anger and confusing. Love... love hurts so much.
The necklace was burning in her hand as a cold voice hovered over her. New john’s voice... fake John. Even without looking up at him, she knew he had pointed a gun to her face. So close to dying... but she already felt dead.
Finally, she lifted her head, looked up at him, without moving her body at all. Her eyes were cold... but most of all, they were numb and empty.
Maybe if he killed her now... would she be reunited with John? Her family? The thought was luring.
And before she knew what was escaping her lips, she said something she had never expected to say.
“Please kill me.”
Realisation never hid her. Right now she was lost. Lost in sorrow. Lost in memories. Lost in herself.
“Take the sword.” She placed her hands against her chest, kept the necklace close. “Please.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Soul-linked   Soul-linked - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 06, 2020 10:33 pm

He had expected her to finally hold up on her promise to kill him or at least fight back for the fact that he was threatening her at gunpoint. But when he saw those numb cold eyes look up, he could tell she had changed somehow. Her plea made him frown deeply but he didnt seem to react in any other way than just stare at her with the gun so close to her face. Sure, he could just get it over with, but how would he know how she had gotten his sword? She was valuable alive, even if she was begging to die. He did what he found best - Knocked her out. With his strength, it wasnt really that hard though he didnt enjoy hurting women, it was necessary.

He took her back to the laboratory he was stationed in, got her locked in her own little cell where she wouldnt be able to flee or run away, at least not without alarming nearby personnel. He let a guard watch her till she woke up, in the meantime he held his saber in his hand once again. He turned it and flipped it, feeling the dark power that ran through it and called for him. Called for him to ignite it and let loose. But could he? He wasnt the same John as the one it was bound to, but they were the same of body. No, he was stronger, not afraid to be what he had to - A monster. He pressed the ignition but nothing happened. Frowning to himself he pressed it again.... Still no reaction. It wasnt broken, he could see that it was just fine. But something wasnt adding up. He would have to ask the vampire once she woke up, but just knowing that she could use it freely made his blood boil.

When she showed signs of waking up, John was called and came into the small cell, looking at her with his cold eyes. "What have you done to the sword?" he asked, lifting the saber before he pressed the button, showing that nothing happened.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Soul-linked   Soul-linked - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 09, 2020 12:12 am

she waited... so patiently to hear the gunshot and then feel the darkness eat her up. But it never happened. Instead the darkness ate her up thanks to his guts to knock her out.

In the darkness... she saw nothing. No John. No family... no familiar faces. She was alone. she realised that now.

As she finally woke up. She saw the light... but there was no joy in it. All in her felt like throwing up. Around her... still in the light... there was no familiar faces. Or one decided to show up. But right now... her heart couldnt bare to look at him.
so as he asked about the sword, she looked the other way, faced the cold cell wall.
"I don´t know... I got it from John... maybe it only answers to the real John and me... who knows..." here he finally found the gots and looked at him. a smirk appeared on her dry lips. "Maybe it know for sure you ain´t worthy of its power."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Soul-linked   Soul-linked - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 09, 2020 9:23 am

“The real John..” he repeated in a mocking tone as he looked at the saber with a deep frown on his face. He tried to ignore the fact that she called him unworthy of the sword, though it did make his blood boil. “You keep saying that. Real John, fake John. Who the hell gives a shit at this point?” He asked before he stepped closer to her as he seemed to notice how she was feeling. It was like he found some sort of satisfaction in being able to torment her somehow. “You’re thirsty.” He pointed out, looking at her dry lips.
He grabbed a knife from his belt and began to roll up his sleeve. If she really was that hungry, he knew she could sense his pulse, maybe even see it. He couldnt understand bloodlust fully, so he was merely guessing. “I could have given you some of my blood, but as the fake John, would that really fit how you keep villainizing me?” He asked, his tone clearly showing annoyance towards the fact of being fake John. He lifted the pocketknife and drew a little blood before he let it trickle down his arm and drip onto the floor... such a waste, right?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Soul-linked   Soul-linked - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 22, 2020 8:25 pm

Clearly the demon was annoyed by her choice of words, by keep calling him fake John. An annoyance the young vampire clearly found satisfying with her smirks.
“Oh? Am I getting under you skin? You don’t appreciate being called fake?” Her low mocking voice purred. Here she crawled closer to the bars, fingers sensually grabbing around them. “It matters to me. The real John died in front of me. The fact that you’re still here... pisses me the fuck off.” It was the truth. His existence made her heart ache. He looked identical to John. But he would never be the same. Oh... how it painted her mind black.
Completely turning the tables, he noticed her dry lips, connecting it to her being thirsty. He was clever that fake one. She hissed lowly and looked down at his arm, the Turkish eyes turning black as the night. Lines as red as blood creating a spider web around her cheeks.
“Demon blood ain’t a favourite of mine,” she tried to deny and turn her head. Her eyes gazing on the sword in his other hand. Memories of John flashed in front of her.. the sword was calling her... desperately she tried to stick a hand out between the bars, fast and swift, to grab the sword.
If he got it out of reach, she would hiss again, before trying to grab his other arm, pulling him closer, only for her to sink her teeth into his skin. Her thirst for blood and revenge was twisting every movement in her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Soul-linked   Soul-linked - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 27, 2020 12:06 am

Even if he found her mocking annoying, he wouldnt ever show her clearly that she was getting under his skin with her accusations. He just sent her a dead look as she purred, turning his eyes away before he sighed to himself. Foolish girl, she was the one who was behind bars and she thought she could just taunt him?
He noticed how her whole demeanor changed at the sight of blood, and it was only because he let her grab him that she was allowed to drink. It hurt but he didnt seem to show it, his stoneface expression keeping still as her fangs pierced his skin like a knife going through butter. He took the opportunity to grasp hard at her hair and rip her fangs off him, even if it tore his skin up and worsened the bleeding. John didnt care about wounds, there were capable doctors in the facility that could make him look like nothing had ever happened. He held her head quite hard in his hand. "I hope you enjoyed that. It'll be a while before you get another taste," he said with a harsh tone before he pulled her away and pushed her, stepping back so his being would be out of her reach now. "You'll be here until I'm bored of having you here. If you tell me how to make the saber work, it wont be too long. I can kill you and you'll skip all the torture I have in mind for you?" he suggested, though he wanted to smile his face didnt change it's stern expression at any given moment.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Soul-linked   Soul-linked - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 30, 2020 12:53 am

This was humiliating in so many ways. The hunger was eating her up as she drank the blood of the demon. A demon who liked to take charge and maybe, just maybe, would find humour in torturing her. The way he grabbed her hair, made her growl and hiss like an animal, until he pushed her back again. this was what she had turned out to be. A joke. A joke inside a cage. A cage he would not let her out of, until he found her boring... or rather finding torturing her boring. Even if she knew how to get the sword working, she would never tell him, but right now... she had no idea how to make it work.
As he ask if he should just kill her now, to get over all the painful torture, she growled annoyed and rolled her eyes. The turkish color slowly returning to her eyes instead of the black.
"I asked you to kill me before... why the fuck should that have changed!?" she threw back in his face. "I do not know how to make the sword obey you... aren´t it your sword? shouldn´t you be knowing!?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Soul-linked   Soul-linked - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 30, 2020 2:51 am

Her snappy attitude wasnt really affecting him in any other way than him raising an eyebrow at her with an unchanged expression. “Are you done with your hissy fit?” He asked before he lifted the saber and inspected it. “You must know something. But it’s fine that you wont tell me, I’ll just come back when you’re starving and ask you again,” he said in a cold tone before he attached the saner to his belt and shifted between her eyes for a moment like he was thinking of something. Instead he shool his head and chose to say nothing before leaving her. He was sure that a day or two without blood would make her more compliant.

So he waited, watching her through a little screen from the security camera pointing at her cell when some hours had passed. Letting her know that she was always watched, recorded and kept in that cell all to herself. He had placed the saber on his table, disassembled it to see if it was broken. He felt so many familiar feelings with the sword, knowing exactly how to do what to check the parts and yet he had no memories or anything to help him remember. He looked back at the screen, looking at her in silence.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Soul-linked   Soul-linked - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 24, 2020 12:51 am

The shadow of the large man disappeared. Left was the vampire in the cage. Starring after him… or more the sword he was taken from her. A separation she felt as a punch to the stomach.
For hours, she just sat there in the darkness, slowly looking for something she could lift and escape with. Yet, there was nothing.
annoyed she growled, and got out with some frustrations, by hiding the bars once, only to let the forehead rest on them. Eyes started to tear up, blurring her vision, as her head hang low. Completely unaware of the camera, she started to shake a little, feeling so far from everything she knew and loved.
“I wanna… I wanna be strong for you,” she whispered into the darkness. “But… But I´m not sure if I can…” slowly she crawled deeper into the cell. Leaning up against the wall. Tilting her head slowly, she looked up at the camera, sensing if someone was looking at her.
“Do you see me?” she asked. “Figured out the sword yet? Maybe you´re just connected to me… wherever you like it or not…” here she shrugged and starred into nothing again. “Maybe you need me near you… all the time…” that thought made her laugh. “Oh, how horrible that would be… for both of us.”
She just assumed he could hear her. Either that or she was talking to herself. Which wouldn’t be so bad after all.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Soul-linked   Soul-linked - Page 2 Empty

Soul-linked
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Tortured Soul
» Every soul contains sin (Persephone) CW