Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Tortured Soul

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Sophia

Sophia

Humør : The burden of our bad decisions still weigh on our shoulders
Antal indlæg : 46

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptyTors Dec 09, 2021 6:49 pm

dedicated to @Willson

Date | 5th of January 2022
Time | After midnight
Weather | Storming and there talk about closing down streets because of too much snow coming in
Surroundings | Chaos, people getting hurt in the snowstorm
Attire | Her doctor coat and scrubs

Coming to Aston was supposed to be her new starts. She had found a nice man, boring yes, but he was good to her and right now that was enough. He had gotten a job offer to work at Aston hospital in the accounting. So, she had jumped to the chance to help. She had been here since august and at first it had been really good. Her colleagues were nice to her, and she had felt like she fit right in. But then it had been a right down path to memory lane as she had discovered that coming to Aston wasn’t all that fresh of a start as it was supposed to be. She hadn’t met Diego yet, but she had found out that he lived nearby. Apparently, he was a teacher at the academy. Then there was Willson, that also worked at the hospital. Or had gotten a job offer. Sophia had gotten so mad at Ash, which had ended up with them arguing so loudly that people had stopped or run away as they had passed his office. But she didn’t care, with her and Ash they had always been able to keep things professional even after an out like that. Both having a temper and a way they wanted things to go down. In the end they had agreed she would take more shifts at Grounds of Lily, but then Willson had started coming there visiting a friend, or whatever she was. What was it Malcolm always said, he couldn’t stay away from a pretty face? There it had been easy to stay away from him. At least she was getting really good at hiding. Trying to fight the feelings that were still lingering for that stupid, handsome, warlock. Of course, they had to work together at Aston, and she had tried to keep it pleasant. She could be civil when need be. Didn’t help that she was reminded over and over, just why she had fallen in love with him.

But today, she didn’t have time to think about past loves and lives. No, she didn’t even have time to think at all. Only at doing her job, running around between patients that needed her help. It was only seven hours into her shift that she could finally sit down at take a small break. That was when she looked up from the chair she was sitting in, seeing Willson that looked more or less out of his mind. She got up. “Willson?” she spoke his name to get his attention, but her voice was swallowed in the many people running around. She moved past them, throwing her lunch or dinner, into the trash. She saw that he had a small girl in his arms. “Hey, Willson?” she said placing her hand on his upper arm to get his attention. “What happened? What can I do to help?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Willson

Willson

Fag : -
Antal indlæg : 218

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptyLør Dec 11, 2021 12:45 pm

Usually he was possibly the most calm and collected person in a room. He always knew how to hold his head cold in the most intense situations, not making a move before he had analyzed everything. But one thing that had changed in his life was now that he had a child. It wasn't like he hadn't taken care of children before, it was his profession as well at this time. Sick children. He knew how a sick child looked. He knew how to take care of them. He should know how to take care of his own child and he did. Didn't he? Of course he did. But he also didn't have the means to check up on her from here, so he had gotten Camille out in the car, and then he luckily could warm up rather quickly because of magic. He hadn't given a single fuck about how snowy and dangerous the roads were, and he had most likely used more magic within these past minutes than he usually did in a week. He had of course called Calypso, who was on a plan right now - so there was that freak out show of her not being able to do anything from the air. He knew that. So, parking. Getting Camilla out and into his arm, once again using magic to protect her from the cold as she was wheezing, clinging onto him like a koala.  It was in the middle of the night and still it was so busy. It was one of the days he was off and right now he was glad he was. He couldn't imagine the night nurse would have noticed the small signs that he did. Willson also knew he quickly could have gotten his hand on Malcolm, seen if he could do something about the uncomfortable pain that Camille seemed to be in, but he also knew it wasn't something he could ask of Malcolm - even if he was desperat.

But now he was at the busy halls of the hospital. He looked around, knowing just where he needed to go, if there just weren't so many people in his way. So many people stopping him. His heart wasn't in his body it was in his arms holding onto him. He was thinking about calling his father, knowing it was insane hours to make a call, but also, right here right now - did Willson even care what time it was? No. Willson? He spun around to the echo of his name being spoken reached him. It was first the second time he really realized where the voice came from and he saw Sophia. He blinked a little his mouth feeling dry. "I - ehm, she has trouble breathing. I think it might be pneumonia - but I'm  - I'm not sure. - Can you get us a room?" His thoughts everywhere and nowhere at the same time - it had to be weird seeing him this out of it. Not being able to hold a single thought of pure worry. He wondered as she had asked if she could help. He knew she was one of the best.
Sophia

Sophia

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sophia #ae08a6   Tortured Soul EmptyLør Dec 11, 2021 1:20 pm

She nodded quickly. “Come with me” she moved over to the reception where she could check the computers. She quickly started typing things in, until she was lucky enough to find a room. The only good thing about working at a hospital like this. Where that they had very rich doners, and they wanted to have special rooms where they could be admitted if it ever came to that. Get the best care and all that. She hated the thought that just because you had money, you were better off than others that was just put in a poor situation. “I need her name and social number and I’ll out her in the system giving her the room” she looked up and gave him a soft smile. “Breathe Willson, we get her through this” She typed in the information, and then grabbed a chard and the things she needed, calling one of the nurses to come help her prep the room.

She started moving the covers so Willson could put his daughter in the bed. She didn’t even have time to think about how young the child was. Or that he was a father. Her mind only working on doing her job and making sure that everything would go as smoothly as possible. “Hi sweetheart, I’m just going to listing to you lungs with this” she let Camille look at it, before she very carefully moved around and pulled her shirt up over her back so she could listen to her lungs “it’s a little cold, but will only take a second, biiiig breath” she said with a cheery voice, letting her eyes wander towards Willson giving him an understanding smile. If there was something she understood, then it was being afraid for your children. As she finished her exams, she stood up walking towards Willson. “I think you’re right that it could be pneumonia, I can here that there are some fluid in her lungs, I would just recommend that we keep her overnight, to monitor give her some antibiotics, but you reacted so fast that I don’t think we need to do much else than make sure she drinks lots of fluids and rest” she reached out before she could think about it and placed her hand against his upper arm. “She’ll be okay
Willson

Willson

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 8:29 pm

Willson barely thought any reason, right now he knew what he needed, he knew what they were capable of provide him and if he couldn't get it here - he knew where he would turn, he knew who to call and he would make sure that his daughter was in the best hands. Willson had barely realized he had followed Sophia to the computer till she spoke. "Camille Jones," he breathed out, before fishing his wallet up from his jacket pocket, struggling a little but found the things Sophia needed to get Camille in the system. Breathe Willson, he took a deeper breath in, feeling like he hadn't done that for the last hours or so. Once the  covers were placed nicely, he put Camille down who almost started to cry by not being able to be in the arms of her father, while not being home. Willson took his daughter's hand and leaned over to place a kiss on it, and then on her forehead. "Dada is right here, okay?" He could feel how uneasy his voice were, like everything within was falling apart and there was nothing he could do than sit back and let people work.

He looked towards Sophia as she started to check Camille's lunges, and he could feel himself hold his breath. But even Sophia's voice made the nerves settle - at least a little bit, enough for him to remember to breath himself. Willson looked towards his daughter not staying far away, because he wanted  to be close - he wanted to be there. He moved his hand up towards his mouth starting to bite down on his thumb nail a little bit. Looking up the second Sophie returned to him, confirming that he perhaps was right, that they wanted to keep her there overnight. Willson nodded a little and rushed his hand over the top of his head, exhaling. At least he had been quick. She'll be okay. Willson breathed out and nodded a bit. "Okay. Okay good," he licked his lips a little bit exhaling, still feeling his heart going crazy with fear.
Sophia

Sophia

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 8:50 pm

Yeah” Sophia said with a soft smile, when Willson breathed out and nodded. Telling her that it was good. It was, it really was. “I’m just quickly going to talk with Clay about the best medicine for her, okay?” she placed a soft hand on his shoulder, funny how she could turn around when it came down to the fact seeing him in pain. Then there was nothing she wouldn’t do for him, and no task she wouldn’t throw out of her hands to come running to him. Which was dangerous, because just like he had hurt her. She had hurt him. Which also had been one of the reasons why she hadn’t wanted to talk with him. Because it brought so many things back, but maybe now? Maybe, they would be able to talk, and see past everything that had happened. But now, she needed to make sure that Camille got the best care possible. “I’ll get some water for you as well, anything else you need?” she asked, before walking towards the door, looking at him nodding before walking out to see if she could find Clay, to see what remedies he would recommend for a young witch like Camille.
Willson

Willson

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 9:08 pm

Clay. Right. Clay, yes he knew know just how to find the best medicine for Camille - he could follow that logic and nodded to Sophia. It was like he hadn't even realized just the memories with Sophia for him to be around her right now, he just knew who she was as a person, and here it was more than enough for him to trust her with his daughter. "Thank you," he whispered and nodded a little turning to his daughter's side and took her hand, telling her a few stories while he waited for what was to happen next.
Clay had seen Sophia running towards him and after a quick briefing on what was going on, the hybrid had started to think over all possible and the best ways to help Willson's daughter.

Willson was worried out of his mind, despite knowing it was treatable, he hated sitting here alone being here alone. He took a deeper breath in, masking his worry and pain so his daughter would find it the most comfortable to be here at the hospital. And by the end she was suddenly just excited about being at her father's work place, excited to let doctor Sophia help her, because she was a good friend of her father's. That was what he had told her at least.
Sophia

Sophia

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 10:20 pm

It didn’t take long for Sophia to catch Clay, talking back and forth about what the best treatment would be for the young witch. When she had gotten the medicine, she walked back. And started making sure that Camille would take it, and slowly the scared young girl seemed to feel so much more at ease were she was at.

At this point her shift was long over, she just stayed. Yes, well. her eyes looked towards Willson, as she had been out on a coffee run. While he was sitting there by his daughter’s bed. She had finally fallen asleep, which had been some feat. But Sophia had found some old children’s books that she could read out loud while Willson got a well-deserved break after all the worrying he had gone through. She walked over and handed him the coffee giving him a soft smile. “Are you okay?” she whispered, not wanting Camille to wake up. Of course, she knew that he wasn’t because his child was at the hospital. “I mean, in general, if we take out of the equation where we are right now” knowing that she hadn’t exactly made it easy to transferer here. To be fair, he had taken her by surprise. As she just wanted to go here, without thinking about her past. Which, until this April had been Jones free. And now it was like, every Jones on the entire planet was flocking to the region.
Willson

Willson

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 1:40 am

By now, he knew with hours like this, she had been off the clock for long. Yet she stayed, well, he appreciated it. Because the last thing he wanted was to sit and wait by himself, just sit and wait without being able to fall asleep. Willson took a sharper breath in and took the coffee she handed him. "I'm fine as long as she is fine," he breathed out and looked towards where Camille was sleeping and took a deeper breath in. "Oh, well - you know, just taking every day one by one," Willson replied with a small shrug. Because it was true. Not all days were cheerful and easy, he wasn't going to pretend they were - just like not every day was horrible and hateful, there were no such thing. Life was a balance. "How about you, how are you holding up?" Willson wondered looking towards her as he took a sip of his coffee. It was weird and yet comforting just sitting here talking with her for a moment, just taking this one moment. Didn't you always wonder what would happen if you met someone you had loved once before again and you had the chance to talk: what they would say or do. "I know I took you buy quite the surprise earlier - for that I'm sorry," he apologized, knowing she had asked to transfer - words travelled fast here.
Sophia

Sophia

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 2:12 am

She will be” Sophia said, confident in saying so, because Camille was already improving. And yes, one should never say that a patient would be okay. Because it would always bite you in the ass if they didn’t. But Sophia believed it was healthy to believe and she didn’t care much for the consequences. She could take the angry family members, if people didn’t pull through because of some freak coincidence happening. Like what apparently had happened to Nia, where everything was supposed to be fine, and then it wasn’t. How was anyone supposed to know? Well, she did, because her hypersensitivity. She could already smell how the infection was being broken down in the small girl’s body. She nodded slowly, as he told her that he was just taking every day, one by one. She looked at his hands, noticing that there wasn’t a ring on it. And there wasn’t a mother by his side, so, did he raise his child alone? Her own fingers glided over her engagement ring that she carried. She took a sip of her coffee and looked towards him as he asked how she was, and later adding that he knew that he had taken her by surprised. She let out a small sigh. “I just –“ she shrugged a little. “I got overwhelmed, and I didn’t handle it as well as I would have liked” she honestly said looking down at her hands where she was holding the small paper cup. She looked up, turning towards him. Letting out a small breath. She wanted to tell him that she missed him, that she was sorry that she had just run off like that. That she still sometimes wished, she had never done it, that she had just explained to him that she was scared, and why. But before she could open her mouth and express that, the door opened, and an old friend stepped through it. Sophia widened her eyes and stood up. Now, that was something she had never forgiven. Was that her friend had decided to take advantage of the situation and make a move on Willson. First she was about to ask what she was doing, when she connected the dots and looked back at Willson and then Camille. Of course. A fake smile formed over her lips, and she closed herself off, just like she had done when Willson had run after her, when Malcolm had been admitted to the hospital.  
Willson

Willson

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 7:08 am

Things always had a hard time settling in the old warlocks overanalytical mind, and yet sitting here getting just a small reissuance that things were going to be okay, he felt like he could breath again and just let go of his uptight nature - just for now at least, but she had always been able to trace him out of his every buzzing mind. Willson kept his eyes on her, well it wasn't like he had handled the situation either, he had pushed through to talk even if it was no place for him to just stop her while she was working - he did know better than that, and yet he had pushed on despite of it. "Hey, I don't judge you for that - it was a hectic day after all," he reminded Sophia with a warm smile, placing his hand on top of hers. Then the door opened and he looked towards it moving his hand back towards himself. Calypso exhaled looking at Willson whom stood up and walked towards her to place a hand on her arm to settle the worried mother wanting to know answers. The angel started hissing a little, before walking over to check up on her daughter. Willson let out a sigh before turning towards Sophia again and made a small shrug. Then he realized how the scene unfolded, how she had to pierce things together of what had happened after she had left. No it wasn't a pretty scene. Calypso crossed her arms a little walking back standing next to Sophia. "Thank you Phia - I didn't know you moved here as well," Calypso gave her friend a just a fake smile as the one Sophia wore, while Willson just looked up for a small second, wondering why God found the need to punish him like this at this very hour.
Sophia

Sophia

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 7:30 am

What the hell was you supposed to do, or think when you stood there looking at what had broken you, so many years ago? Sophia very tactically nodded, moving her body so she was standing close to the door. Mostly so it was easy for her to get out, she didn’t really care much for standing in the room with the angelic aura and a woman that was no longer her friend. Sophia’s smile disappeared rather quickly as Calypso turned her attention back to her, thanking her, adding the fact that she didn’t know she had moved here as well. Almost making the whole thank you, sound so hallow. “Yes, apparently surprises are something all of us does fairly well” she said, looking into Calypso’s eyes. “Now, I’ll let you to talk” she wasn’t’ needed anymore, now he wasn’t alone with it, and he had the child’s mother by his side. She stepped out of the room, letting a soft exhale leave her. That was when she felt the aura of her fiancée come closer to her. Why? Why, now? She quickly turned around, and walked the other direction, not that it helped, and Neal caught her arm and pulled her back. “Where the hell have you been?” he demanded to know, Sophia tried to get her arm out of his grip. But was quickly pulled towards a corner where people couldn’t see them right away. “Neal, let go of me” she ordered, not happy about how he felt like he needed to handle her. “I waited, eight hours, and you never even texted that you were having overtime!” he growled, her eyes widened slightly before they narrowed. She didn’t care much for how he was treating her. “Let go of me” she hissed this time, trying to pull her arm out of his grip. Where was the boring accountant she had chosen because he was stable and never really did anything without thinking about it twice. Then the smell hit her. “Have you been drinking?” she asked, widening her eyes as another smell hit her. What was it with mean, and wanting what she had to offer? “Get off me!” she raised her voice, and this time tried to push him off. Only to receive slap across her face. Completely stunned she took a step back pressed up against the wall, as Neal finally let her go. Clearly shocked himself what he had just done, as he started apologizing over and over again.
Willson

Willson

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 7:48 am

Willson had turned to Calypso rather quickly as Sophia had left. Because Calypso was mad at him for this entire situation happening, then of course she had been hanging in the air without being able to do anything but just hope everything was fine once she landed. She had asked him to go just for a moment, so Willson did - better than to argue with Calypso while Camille was sleeping either way. And he stood with good enough distance to not make himself noticeable to this guy starting to argue with Sophia. But then he pulled them around the corner, which made Willson press his brows a bit together. He didn't like this. But maybe they just needed to talk, who knew? She had been wearing an engagement ring, right? Maybe it was her fiance, still didn't do the vibe he had from the guy right. Human. Really? Willson walked closer, just to make sure that everything was alright, okay it wasn't really his business was it?  Well, he didn't care. Willson was overtired, had been using risky spells just to make sure he could move through the snowstorm without any harm or cold coming his way. Get off me! Her raised voice made Willson's movements speed up, then the sound of the slap that went across her face. He could feel the anger rush over him, and he didn't even think, he just snapped, lifting his hand letting the magical enegies push the human down the hall, stepping closer  and threw him up against the nearest wall. "What the fuck is your damage?" Willson hissed almost choking the guy with an invisible hand, as he remained forced against the wall. Then he looked towards Sophia, "you okay?"
Sophia

Sophia

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 7:59 am

A soft gasp left the fallen angel, as Neal was pushed off her, with an invisible force. She heard the hissing voice from Willson, and could see how she was using his powers to press her fiancé up against the wall. Now, she didn’t much care for what happened with Neal now. Anyone that put their hands on her, were out. Besides, she didn’t really care much for people cheating on her. So, he had been gone before he had even slapped her. The only good thing about not getting to attached anymore, it didn’t really even hurt her that she was alone again. Maybe it was for the best after all. One thing she did care about, was Willson not getting into any trouble for this. So very calmly, she walked over to him, as he asked if she was okay. “Yes” she whispered, taking her hand placing it around his wrist, turning so she was standing in front of her. Her hand found his cheek, and a soft smile formed on her lips. “I’m okay, Willson, you have to let him go” she said “Okay? His not worth getting fired for” she added removing her hands again taking a step back, when she was sure that he calmed down. She could feel that invincible force of too magnets when she was standing this close to Willson. Just like she had felt back when they had first met. But he had Calypso, and even though she didn’t have anything towards her friend anymore. She was still not that cruel. Turning around she walked over to Neal that was sitting on the floor coughing because of being choked.
Willson

Willson

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 10:41 pm

He was angry. No. No anger was not even the word that described the burning rage in the burned out father who had been worrying about his child, hadn't slept and on top of all, watched a man hurt Sophia. If there was a line, it had been crossed a long time ago, if it wasn't because Camille counting on him he would have let his destructive magic take the best of him. Finally, he let go of grip that held the human up, letting him fall to the ground. Willson had met many men in his time of living, no good were without bad, and no bad without some good. It was a balance of thing, and no one was born a monster, man made monsters. And Willson still struggled time to time not becoming what was within him, what he had been forced to be before he was set free back ages ago. But some things just didn't leave you, and this anger rushed it out of him, lured the dark matter in him to come to play. As if Willson cared if he got fired. This job meant nothing compared to the action of another man not being able to respect his woman, or even a man just behaving himself. He wouldn't have it. He didn't calm down. It could seem so, but he didn't, the calm was on the outside while the chaos spread like wildfire behind the mask.

She walked away from him towards the man sitting and coughing, Willson didn't remove his stare nor spoke a word. He just stood there, controlling himself, knowing it wouldn't take more than a single movement of force to snap that bastard's neck. No, he closed his eyes for a moment and took a sharper breath in, trying to let go of the darkness who still had its claws to deep in his flesh. He could feel his entire body tense. He exhaled, trying to find control, so he closed his eyes trying to find something that could provide him with some comfort, some peace, something worth not giving into the darkness for. His daughter. The thought of her was enough to make him exhale and let go, let go of the rage that boiled in his veins. He still didn't speak, he just opened his eyes and looked at them.
Sophia

Sophia

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 10:58 pm

She took the time to check that Neal was okay, when he started to hiss and curse at her again. This time she wasn’t going to have it. So, she took him by the collar and dragged him up. Paging security that came running. “Get Neal out of here” she whispered, glaring at him as he told her that he would get her fired. “Please if anyone is getting fired its you” she explained in a calm voice, turning and pointing at the camera at the end of the hallway that would have been able to record everything that had been happen. This time it shut him up, she found the ring in a silver chain around her neck. She ripped it off and threw it at him. “Take this as a I’m leaving you” she smiled sarcastically. Even though it hurt her entire being “I hope she and this was worth losing me for” she whispered at him before the two men dragged him away. She blinked a few seconds, before her hand found her forehead. She just never was able to catch a break in relationships. Turning around she saw how Willson was battling his own demons. She could hear it in his heartbeat. How he breathed, even for a normal person they wouldn’t be able to pick it up. Slowly she walked towards him. “Thank you” she whispered, and even though it was angst her better judgement she let her fingers take his hand and giving it a small squeeze. “Are you okay?” she asked, funnily enough, since she had been the one getting hurt. But like everything else in her life, she could take it.
Willson

Willson

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 6:16 am

He didn't even listen to what happened around him. He didn't listen to the conversation with Sophia and Neal. He didn't even notice the security come to get him, everything was just white noise. Just starring into the air, not even blinking, not really sure how to snap back to reality. The dark magic within him making that delightful static sound, buzzing in his ear just begging him to give into it, lure him back into the deep dark sea. No, he didn't even hear her whisper, but what did make him snap back to reality was the small squeeze of his hand. Willson took a deeper breath in, as if he hadn't even taking in a breath forever. Are you okay? He moved his head towards her, his brows pressed together and shook his head a little, "yeah it's fine," he mumbled a little bit and exhaled again. Then clearing his throat, looking around realizing he had been zoning out, but yet he didn't address it. Then he looked towards her cheek lifting his hand up, inches for it to softly trace the skin, but the air kept the distance. "What an idiot," he took a deeper frustrated breath in before letting his eyes turn to hers. It was pointless to ask her if she was okay, because what game was this? Asking, waving it away with being fine, or one would be okay  - I can handle this's and everything in between. He knew better than to just ask like that.
Sophia

Sophia

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 2:05 pm

She didn’t believe that he was fine for a minute. Maybe their relationship hadn’t lasted because she had been a coward and run away. But she could still see and feel that something was off. “Bullshit, you are probably just as fine as I am” she mumbled, her eyes looked at the hand he had lifted. So close to her skin, but it fell before it connected with her cheek. Sophia closed her eyes, having to mentally repair that feeling that had rushed through her body. Wanting nothing more than to feel him close to her again. She still had his hand in hers, when she let out a soft sigh. “Alright, come with me” she mumbled, tugging him along not really letting him had a say in the matter as she opened the door into the storage room. Pulling him in along with her, she turned around and locked the door. It was funny, it was like a universal thing. Doctors using the storage room as a form for escape. “Yes, he is an idiot, and no I’m not okay – because not only was he drunk, he had also been with someone else. So, let’s try again, what can I do to help, what’s wrong?” she asked lifting a brow, letting go of his hand again.
Willson

Willson

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 7:50 am

She pulled him along with her, not that he said anything. Calypso was with Camille, and even if he wanted to be there for Camille too, she was sleeping either way. Then she pulled him into the storage room, making him sigh a little and turned towards her. Sophia saying she wasn't okay, and that the guy had cheated on her, ending with trying to ask him again what was wrong. "I'm sorry to hear you deserve better than that," he first of all said, because that was how he felt entirely about the situation, and she did deserve way better than being treated like that. "I've been tabbing a little too much to fast into my magic these past days, and then just tonight it just wants to explode - and yeah, it takes a lot of willpower to not let it," he exhaled in a lower mumble. "I don't think there is anything anyone can do to help, I just learn to live with it. But, it's okay, I just need to manage my triggers a little bit better," he gave her a little smile, letting her know it was alright. "But it's nice to just stand in the quiet for a moment before having to go back in," he added with a little dry chuckle. Well, him and Calypso had been arguing for weeks, mostly because she couldn't come for Christmas, not that Willson had celebrated it much before getting Camille, but it was for her sake and Calypso had insisted - and then she couldn't even show up because of work, now he knew it was a busy time, but she could at least have tried to be there or at least a little late, not weeks after when the celebration part of Christmas was over. Well, at least he had made the best of it, just something small.
Sophia

Sophia

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptyTirs Jan 25, 2022 6:44 pm

She nodded along when he explained what was going on. She remembered it from back when she had been living with him, how there had been periods where it had been too much to handle for him. Imagining that it would only be an extra pressure on his shoulder, that his daughter had gotten sick. There also seem to be a tension between him and Calypso, something she neither wanted nor dared tabbing into. It wasn’t her business, not anymore at least.
Well then, take all the quiet time you need” she whispered, walking over to the wall and glided down, to sit with her back pressed against the wall. Her eyes closed, and she ended with taking off her bandana she used to keep her hair together with. Letting her fingers glide through her big and curly hair. Because when it came down to it, it was really nice just to sit a moment with someone. Not having to say or do anything. Just sit and be, but without doing it alone. Even though it brought a lot of unresolved issues about them up. None of which she wanted to tap into or talk about today. Maybe someday she would be brave enough. Maybe she never would. Who knew.
Willson

Willson

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 7:23 pm

He chuckled a little, now he wasn't really used to get the quiet time was he? Looking towards Sophia seeing how she glided down the wall and sat down. He walked over and sat down next to her, looking at the wall in front of them, taking a deeper breath in before exhaling. "You are a lot better at quiet time than Malcolm - and Camille for that matter, unless its of course on their terms," he chuckled a little dry, pulling just a slight smile. Because in the end he also didn't like the silence, it was just nice knowing you could have it if it actually came down to it. Willson cleared his throat a little and looked down at his hands for a moment, they were shaking very lightly. He had always been a bit of a control freak, liking knowing what was happening and how the result was going to be. Very analytical, and he couldn't do that with his magic. Both him and Malcolm had in sense lost fragments of their sanity, but Malcolm could carry it around, and accept it as a part of his living, Willson couldn't, he simply didn't allow himself of it. So, he had chosen to be enslaved by his own magic, tempting to learn how to control it fully. Even if he was pretty good he always strived to become even better. "It must be very weird for you. The whole situation in there," he mumbled a little bit first now realizing how everything looked. Him and Calypso with Camille. Yeah, it was bound to be complicated. He picked a little bit in his nails and shook his head.
Sophia

Sophia

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptyMan Jan 31, 2022 8:01 pm

She chuckled, when he told her that she was better at quiet time than Malcolm. Or his daughter. Sophia closed her eyes and leaned her head backwards. Feeling the hard wall pressing down on her hair, almost flatting it out. She remembered how it was to have young kids, how they wouldn’t keep quiet when they wanted to tell you something. When they first learned how to talk, they wanted to do it all the time. Never stopping, always just, talking.
It was still wild to think, that she had been a mother for so long. But she hadn’t had a child since she had been just, thirty years of age. Which by now, was such a long time ago. Sometimes she forgot just how long she had lived, how long she had carried around the traumas of her fall. How she had been manipulated and punished by God, that hadn’t helped her. That hadn’t heard her prayers when she had needed them. Were had the justice been there? Where had justice been, when people had taken her kids, and her oldest had given up his life to safe his sister.
Sophia opened her eyes and looked towards Willson as he told her that it had to be weird for her. She nodded, feeling how her lip tugged to the side. “It is” she whispered honestly “But it’s my own fault” she continued “I left, and what I said to you when I came back, it wasn’t fair” she turned her head looking at him. “I know that now, and, I’m sorry Willson, I really am – because” a short snort left her, mostly because she could feel how tears threatened to spill from her eyes. “It wasn’t fair, I got scared, and I blamed my own insecurities on you” her eyes closed again, not really strong enough to look at his face how he took her little speech.
Willson

Willson

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 7:51 am

His eyes stayed on hers as she nodded, looking how her lip tugged to the side, how she confessed that it was. Willson pressed his brows together when she said it was her own fault. Well, Willson did believe that you had to be two to make a relationship work or tear it apart. If it didn't work it was often caused by misunderstandings or repressed feelings, and even if she had left - then hadn't their been signs he could have looked upon to tell him to be aware? Maybe if they had been honest back then it would have looked different, but then again, they couldn't use maybe for anything now could they? Then she apologized, which was the weirdest feeling because he had not realized how much his heart had needed it in the end. Fear was an obstacle that got away from a lot of things, it could twist us into the worst versions of who we were, and he understood that more than most. Willson realized by now he had been silent, just letting her speak, and he just watched her face, how she couldn't look at him. Willson lifted his hand up and placed his index finger underneath her chin to move her face towards him, keeping his eyes on hers. "We both said things out of fear, but it's okay. I've forgiven you a long time ago, you were only doing what you felt like you had to do at the time," judging a person's need to run from something in their past and take it with them into their present selves, well he couldn't say he hadn't made some choices in his life based on former fears. "I'm not mad at you or anything."
Sophia

Sophia

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 9:40 am

A soft breath escaped her, when she felt his fingers catch her chin and pulled so she could face him. Her eyes were still closed as she did as his fingers indicated. After letting another exhale escape her, she opened them. Looking into his beautiful green eyes, with his skin tone they almost lit up in the room. For a moment she forgot to breathe, and even that she was supposed to listen to his words. But even so, the resonated with her and a soft smile formed on her lips. If they had been able to do this all those years ago, where would they have been now? Would it be her kid inside of the bed, would they have been married now? Maybe they didn’t only have one kid, but too. Had their wedding been beautiful? Had his family come and been happy for them. Had they moved here? Bought a beautiful house, with big garden where she could run around and play with their kids. She could have introduced him to her own daughter. Told him about Diego, and why she was so scared of commitment. She could have been comfortable showing the scars she was carrying. An entire lifetime flashed for her eyes in mere seconds, as he told her that he wasn’t mad at her. It would have been so easy to lean forward and let their lips meet in a tender and innocent kiss.
Sophia gave him a soft smile and nodded, “I’m not mad at you either” she whispered, before turning her head back, looking down at her feet as she moved them a little closer to her. Placing her arms around her legs. She placed her china against her knees and closed her eyes again. What a life they could have led.
Sponsoreret inhold

Tortured Soul Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tortured Soul   Tortured Soul Empty

Tortured Soul
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Every soul contains sin (Persephone) CW
» Soul-linked