Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
ForfatterBesked
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptySøn Jan 05, 2020 10:29 pm

He should have seen it coming. All the questions. He should have been prepared. And yet, here he stood, completely unprepared as all her question was thrown at him.
“I don´t understand it myself… I still love men… that´s not it… but I… you… I just… fell in love… and then all sudden, I did not care which gender you were… I just… felt deeply and obnoxiously in love,” he answered, his eyes fixated on the coffee mug. His fingers tracing its pattern softly. “I can´t… explain it more…”
when she suddenly wanted to know which thoughts he had, he took a deep breath and felt how the goosebumps ran through him. He shook his head and emptied his cup.
“What we did yesterday,” he answered and then duck his head into the fridge. “Those kinds of thoughts.”
he had no idea what to say. His thoughts had been inappropriate. More did she not need to know.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptyOns Jan 08, 2020 8:25 pm

‘’You’re impossible to get a straight answer out of,’’ she sighed, as he stated that he still was gay, yet he didn’t care for her gender. ‘’But I’ll take it as a compliment that you fell obnoxiously in love with me. That means I’m doing something right at least,’’ she said, smiling softly at him for a moment.
‘’So, you’ve been fantasizing about me as well? I’m glad to hear that I’m not the only one then.’’ She joked. She had fantasized about him more than once, but she had always respected his gender-preference. Even if they had both been straight back when they met each other, the odds in favor of them getting together were pretty slim. ‘’I hope I matched up to your thoughts then. I would hate to think that the one time we messed around, you got disappointed.’’ She said, taking another sip of her coffee, looking at him with little effort to even try to hide that she studied his body a little more than usual; scoping the landscape.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptyTors Jan 09, 2020 11:53 pm

He took his head out from the fridge, pretending that he needed some more milk for his coffee. Which wouldn’t be to suspicious, since Tidus was what you could call a sugar pig, with all his milk and sugar in his coffee. He had almost dropped his coffee in the moment she said: you been fantasizing about me as well.
“Oh uhm…” he said. His words weren´t there to find. “Yeah.” Here he giggled nervously. A giggle that made him cringch a little.
Here he leaned relaxed back, drinking his sweeter coffee, without looking at her. That would say until she said something about disappointing. He then turned to look at her.
“You did, you did! Or… as much I could remember,” he scratched his neck nervously. Even though she tried to hide it, he saw they way she studied him. A way of studying she usually never did of him. He blushed weakly and took himself in straighten himself a bit more up. First now he realized he was only wearing his “night pants” or in other words sweatpants.
“I remembered it being good… which is… wrong… it is wrong right?” he had no idea why he tried to keen her down for answers. “No, don´t answer that, we already know the answer…” he quickly emptied his cup of coffee. “I should probably… we should uhm… probably…” he waved around with his arms, backing a bit away, into the living room. “I have no idea what I´m trying to say.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptyFre Jan 10, 2020 11:09 am

She knew he was nervous; she could almost smell it on him. That, and the shampoo he had used last night. A slight flashback hit her, of them just standing under the water together; bodies pressed up against each other. She bit her lower lip shortly, as she felt how something inside her churned slightly. As he nervously scratched his neck and stated she had been living up to expectations, she chuckled calmly at him. ‘’Relax, Tidus. You sound like you’re freaking out. I’m the one that is married, remember?’’ she then said, sighing at the last part as she knew she had messed up. Then, he asked her - somewhat hesitant - if it wasn’t wrong of them to enjoy it. She didn’t get a chance to answer, before he had told her to not reply; they knew the answer.
‘’I know,’’ she sighed, looking down at her coffee. ‘’I can’t help to think, however, that it was meant to happen.’’ She then mumbled, before she placed her coffee cup on the kitchen counter - right where they had been savoring each other the night before, and looked straight at him. ‘’Do you want me to leave?’’ she asked, knowing that he would be torn between the need to be alone and freak out, and letting her stay to figure things out with him. ‘’I’ll go get dressed. Then you can think about it in the mean time.’’ She said, before she moved back into his bedroom. She grabbed one of his t-shirts and a pair of his shorts. It wasn’t unusual for her to use his clothes after a night out. She was always dressed fancy for going out, and she felt like putting on that dress again would make her uncomfortable as heck. She then went straight to the bathroom, where she washed her face and pulled her hair into a messy bun. She looked in the mirror; feeling slightly dizzy from the whole affair. What was she to do? She had loved Tidus from the moment she had met him, but this was a mess. What about her husband? Her children?... She sighed. Then, she moved to the kitchen and grabbed her coffee cup again. ‘’Now, should a stay or should I go?’’ she asked, looking at Tidus shortly before taking a sip of her coffee once again.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptyFre Jan 10, 2020 1:37 pm

It was meant to happen. Those words made him look at her in shock. Shock and love. It had meant to happen. He smiled weakly and as soon she was gone, he smiled a bit bigger and sat down, petting Queen over her head. Her words were stuck in his head. Stuck enough, so that he quickly forgot all about what she had asked him to think about. He let out Queen in his garden, stretched a little and did a little dance, while he searched for a shirt to put one.
when she came back, he smiled by her appearance and then realized what it was she wanted him to think about. “Oh uhm! You can stay of course!”
He found his hoodie and put it on. “I would hate for us to separate like this.”
with a smile, he looked out at Queen, running around like a crazy dog.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptyFre Jan 10, 2020 3:09 pm

the smile, albeit a little weakly, told her that he did understand what she meant. There wasn’t any way back from this; they had gone through so much as friends and family - maybe this was the next level for them? She couldn’t help but thinking so. ‘’I appreciate the fact that you aren’t forcing me out,’’ she joked as he pulled on his hoodie. ‘’We would never truly be separated though, would we? We would be apart, but never separate.’’ She stated, taking another sip of her coffee. Then, she closed her eyes for a moment as she tried to decide on what to do. She felt the explicit need to see for herself if there was more to this than a drunken affair. Therefor, she walked over to him and with her free hand she grabbed his chin and allowed their lips to meet in a soft and careful kiss. The taste was so different from what she was used to; his lips was soft and slightly plumb. There were little to no stubbles to prick her face. Although the kiss was short and not meant to do anything but see if there was a spark between them, she felt her whole body soften and once again ready itself to be with him. She sighed against his lips before she even managed to notice it, which resulted in her pulled away from him slowly. ‘’Wo-… I mean, did you feel anything?’’ she asked, trying to hide her obvious pleasurable reaction by looking down at her coffee as she released his chin.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptyOns Jan 15, 2020 7:56 pm

Her sweet words made him smile, even a bit giddily, like a teenage boy in love. Because she was right. They would truly never be separated.
before he could understand what was going on, he felt her coming towards him and grab his chin, forcing him to look at her. His heart started to beat wildly in his chest as she pressed her soft lips against hers. The fireworks were back. In pure pleasure, he closed his eyes and was ready to pull her closer, if she hadn’t taken a step back. Her sweet little sigh made his whole-body tingle. Just like her… he was ready to do it all again.
“Yeah… yeah I felt that… wow…” He took a couple finger up to his lips, smiling like a mad man in love. Her kiss had been sweet. Luring and good. It was rather different from what he was used to. Not that he had kissed someone for some time now… nevermind!
“I could almost see the firework.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptyOns Jan 15, 2020 8:17 pm

’’It’s official - we’re screwed.’’ She stated, as Tidus admitted to feeling something. When he explained that to be fireworks, she bit her lower lip whilst she considered what to do. This was in no way what she had ever thought would happen between them, and still… it felt perfectly natural. Like, if they had been best friends for decades, only to fall for each other later… Which was what had happened, to the T. She took a deep breath and tried to collect her mind, but all she seemed to be able of thinking about was that she was standing in his clothes, and her body screamed to just take it off. She placed her coffee cup on the nearby coffee table, before she looked straight into his eyes; those pure blue eyes of a man madly in love. She then took a step closer, removing all distance between them; standing so close that he surely would feel the heat radiate from her body. ‘’I think we sho-‘’ she said, before she got interrupted by the phone in her purse vibrating loudly. ‘’Bullocks…’’ she mumbled, before she reached for her purse which had landed on the couch. She pulled out the phone, knowing who called without even looking at the phone. She picked up…
’’Hey sweetheart… No, I slept over at Tidus’ place… I know… I will!... Please, make sure Calsifer gets his breakfast. Last time he almost ate the cat... Thank you! Love you… See you later.’’. The whole conversation had been so natural and sweet, until she hung up the phone and with a frustrated snarl hurled the phone straight into the backrest of the couch with such force the couch moved an inch backwards. She rubbed her face, trying to figure out what to say, before she shook her head. She was lost in the forest of her own feelings, and she hated it.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptyMan Jan 20, 2020 7:38 pm

Yeah. They had done more than just screwing. They were screwed.
Both had felt that connection and now… they eagerly just wanted more of it. Something they were close to taste again, if it hadn’t been for a little ringing tone, bringing both back to reality.
He blinked a few times before. As she went over to her phone and used that sweet tone of hers, he sighed and scratched his forehead. The right thing to do would never to let it happen again. And not talk about it.
He bit his lower lip and now secretly wished Queen still had been alive. Then he would have an excuse to go out in the garden.
“Uhm… I will… get you home,” he instead heard himself say and start putting his jacket on. “We can´t have another Calsifer situation.”
Yes, he tried to come with a joke… just to light the situation a little.
when he had gotten his shoes on, he went for his keys, waiting for Cass to come to him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptyTirs Jan 21, 2020 3:26 pm

She didn’t like to lie to her husband. Or, she had not lied per se, but she had neglected to tell him that he had slept with his best friend. Their best friend. Tidus seemed eager to put everything in the past all of a sudden, making her look at him as he joked about the Calsifer-situation. For a moment, she simply looked at him, considering if he tried to reject her or if he tried to preserve what little was left of their relation as brother and sister. ‘’No.’’ she said, as she crossed her arms over her chest as a defiant 3-year old. ‘’I am not leaving until we have agreed on what to do. Otherwise it might end up bugging me forever.’’ She said, as she sat down on the couch.
‘’Please…?’’ she then added, as she in reality was terrified of him suddenly changing his mind and reject her completely. they could at the least talk about what had happened, couldn’t they?
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptyTirs Jan 21, 2020 4:38 pm

They needed to get this solved.
he sighed and slowly took of his jacket again. She was right. It was just… not easy to talk about. Deep down, he did know though, if they didn’t talk about it… it could destroy their friendship.
Therefore, he sat next to her and scratched his neck a bit. “Okay… yes, you´re absolutely right… we should talk about it and figure out… what… what to do.”
In times like these, he wished one of his powers would have been time traveling.
He bit his lower lip and looked down in the floor shortly. After eating some courage or two, he looked into her eyes and smiled kindly. “Okay… I think we both know… that it can´t happen again. No matter how enjoyable it was… and no matter what I´m feeling for you.”
Those words felt so sticky on his tongue. And as a stick through his heart. But… it was the truth.
Unfortunately.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptyTirs Jan 21, 2020 4:48 pm

At least he agreed to try and figure out what to do. Although, as he took off his jacket and sat down next to her, it felt more like it was forced. Didn’t he want to talk about this? Didn’t he want to figure things out between them? Suddenly, she felt so vulnerable. Whatever little distance there had been between them before they had slept together was gone. He had been inside of her… He had cum inside of her. The thought made her nauseous - not because of the act, but because of the risk. She closed her eyes, as she drew a deep breath - just in time for Tidus to begin talking, which made her look at him; straight into his deep blue eyes. The smile made her weak, which felt horrible in that moment, because all she wanted to do was kiss him. She couldn’t.
She didn’t say anything. How could she? She had to respect that it was what he wanted. She looked down for a moment, before she closed her eyes once more. She didn’t know what to say. It seemed like he had made up his mind. She would just have to respect it.
''Aight,'' she sighed, almost silently.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptyTirs Jan 21, 2020 5:04 pm

The once loud-mouthed Cassandra now sat there on the couch, silent and small. It made him feel so small himself. Carefully, he tried to put a hand on top of hers, caressing it softly with his thumb.
“Cassandra… I… I´m sorry… I do want you… don´t think anything else but…” he sighed and stopped himself. here he removed his hand. “If we do this… it will hurt Tivo so badly… and… it will end up breaking the two of us apart from the inside.”
Nervously he started to play with his own fingers. He could still feel her soft skin linger on his hand. “But… I would like to hear what you have to say about it.”
His hearted ached to know. His heart ached to kiss her again and pull her close. Restraining himself just became a whole lot harder.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptyTirs Jan 21, 2020 5:13 pm

It wasn’t like her, agreeing like that. She knew that he was used to her making a scene whenever she didn’t get things her way, but in this… She had no say-so in the matter. If Tidus didn’t want to let anything develop, she had no choice but to respect that. Then, she felt his hand on hers - caressing her skin. He moved his hand away from hers, making her look shortly at her now lonely hand.
He used unfair arguments, which made her close her eyes. Her husband. It wasn’t fair to him. ‘’I,’’ she started, but she stopped herself as he realized her opinion mattered little in the situation. ‘’You’re right.’’ She then said.
‘’Nothing happened.’’ She then said, before she took a deep breath. ‘’Maybe I should go,’’ she said, as she got up from the couch and looked down at herself. Her dress would have to wait - right now, she had the feeling that she was about to do something stupid if she didn’t leave.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptyTirs Jan 21, 2020 5:32 pm

He wasn’t blind. He could see how a fire was burning inside of her. A fire to say something, but also a fire to get away from it all, just leave it behind her and never speak of it again. Which he knew was the right choice. But still… it hurt him like crazy.
therefore, he got up, walked over to her and grabbed her wrist. He prevented her from taking one step further out of the door. “No. That´s not what is on your mind and you know it.” A bit beggingly he now looked her in the eye. “Please… tell me the truth here Cass… I´m just as lost as you are… I don´t want things to be heavy between us.”
although he knew that ship already had sailed. They had crossed the line. Way, way, way over the line. The line was now a dot to them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptyTirs Jan 21, 2020 5:43 pm

The moment he had grabbed her wrist, she had turned to look straight into his eyes. ‘’don’t tempt me, Tidus.’’ She warned him, even fore she knew herself what her answer would be to his plead. She took a deep breath. ‘’Fine. What’s on my mind? I am lost. I just slept with my best friend, who is gay by the way, and now I don’t know what the fuck I want!’’ she said, as she looked down.
‘’For fuck’s sake…’’ she sighed, before she turned to face him and kissed him once more - this time both insistent and demanding, as if she tried to convince herself that it was the wrong choice, even though they both so clearly wanted it. She went from tense and frustrated to being soft like butter. How could he do that to her, with just a simple kiss? The line was indeed crossed, and was left as a dot in the horizon, whilst they were busy crossing yet another line.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptyTirs Jan 21, 2020 9:39 pm

Tidus knew she was lost. So was he. But… he wasn’t quite sure what she meant by the words: don´t tempt me.
It seemed to work though. She told him what was on her heart. And it all happened so fast. Before he could understand what was happening, their lips met in a heated kiss, filled with all the feelings they couldn’t say out loud. The feelings they know they shouldn’t be feeling.
completely ignoring the things, he just said, he kissed her back and pushed her against the door way. Once again feeling that beautiful body underneath him.
he closed her eyes and fell completely into it. All the feelings he had for her was throwing into the kiss.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptyOns Jan 22, 2020 7:02 pm

She got pushed against the doorway, pressing her up against the doorframe whilst she placed a hand on the back of his neck with her fingers digging into his golden hair, and the other hand on his lower back. He felt the same as her; she could tell it by the way he had given into the kiss immediately. She wanted to make that feeling last forever - him craving her just as much as she craved him. Her right leg got raised to hug his thigh; drawing him even closer to her. This, right here, was why it was dangerous to have feelings for a friend. Very dangerous. She sighed against his lips; ‘’Well, there’s fireworks alright,’’. The sigh, which should have been a sigh of frustration; caution or denial, was no such thing. Instead, it was filled with desire. Deep, burning desire. It wasn’t fair of him to induce such a feeling in her. A feeling that had hibernated for years! She clawed at his shirt, although not hard enough to do any damage; just enough to signal that she wanted it off of him. Now.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptyMan Jan 27, 2020 2:45 am

From agreeing to they should not let their lips meet in another kiss, to now stand in the doorway, with both lips and body pressed together. For some time, he ignored every piece of common sense and just let his mind disappear for some time. The way she clawed at his shirt, made him lift his arms, so it would be easier for her to remove it.
he hadn’t felt passion like this for anyone in some years. But with Cassandra. It was like a switch turned on. Blood replaced with desire. His lips traveled once again down the soft skin of Cassandra´s neck. His breath warm and intriguing.
in one swift movement, he lifted her up, by her thighs and pressed her body closer. He wasn’t going to let her get away. Not again.
Without further ado, he placed himself on the couch, with Cassandra placed on his lap. His lips went from the neck to those sweet lips once again. His hands traveled carefully underneath her shirt. Or rather his shirt she had burrowed. Her ivory skin felt perfect underneath his fingertips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptyMan Jan 27, 2020 3:07 pm

It was clear for both man, mouse and fool that whatever was between them had changed drastically during the night. With their lips pressed together, dancing their own masterpiece, she managed to pull off his shirt; letting their lips part for a fraction of a second to pull the shirt over his head, before her lips found their way to his once more.
His lips wandered down her alabaster skin on her soft neck, making her tilt her head to the side as she let out I soft sigh reminiscent of a moan. Then, the tenderness and desire they had just shared was replaced with something more primal once more. Tidus lifted her up by her thighs; making her legs wrap around him to keep herself sturdy. Their bodies molded themselves to fit each other - every curve shaped to fit the curve of the person pressing against it.
Tidus moved them both to the couch, as he sat down with her straddling him; a knee on each side of his hips. Once again, their lips continued their dance, as his fingers started exploring her body once more. As his fingers travelled up underneath the t-shirt she had borrowed from him, she released yet another sweet and soft sigh. This was amazing... and it was unfair. Her hands decided to do their own thing; reaching behind him to grab onto the backrest of the couch to stabilize herself before she started to move her hips; grinding her groin against his in the most sensual way she could think off.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptyMan Feb 03, 2020 5:36 pm

In the second she started to grind her hips against his own, made the sweet, bobble sounds leave his lips once again. This desire was so new. So intoxicating. He loved it and he loved her. Which he already had blurred out in his drunken state.
His hand traveled down to her sweet buttocks, where he grabbed them hard and pressed her even closer, while pressing his member against her. All he could see right now was her naked. He wanted to rip that shirt of her. Kiss her beautiful bosom.
“You´re making me want you once again…” he whispered, while making his kiss, travel down that gorgeous, porcelain neck of hers. “Can I? You know… just this… last time?” He pressed her closer once again in demanding need.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)   Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU) - Page 4 EmptyTirs Feb 04, 2020 4:22 pm

It didn't take long for them to fall right back into the same pattern they had created the night before; bodies pressed up against each other and lips dancing over skin. In some way, this felt far more right than it had ever done with her husband, making her doubt silently if she married the wrong man.
She could feel his eager member pressing against her, telling her that he wanted more than intoxicating kisses.
His whisper, however sweet, made her sigh quietly - only because it was the same painfully obvious truth for her as for him; she wanted him as well.
Kisses travelled down her neck, as she turned her head slightly to allow him to continue the kisses if he wanted to. His hands were already underneath the fabric of the shirt, allowing him to feel just how her body trembled for him to touch her more. ''If we do this, there will be no turning back,'' she warned him, her own voice being a trembling whisper filled with desire. ''If we do this, there will be no holding back either,'' she then said, breathing heavily. She wasn't sure if she had held back last night, but she suspected it to be so. If she hadn't, he would have been marked by her magic already. She wanted to tell him to simply take her, right then and there, but she didn't know if he needed her to say stop or to keep going...

Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
 Lignende emner
-
» Not the homecoming I planned.
» When things don't go as planned
» I was trying to... Something! - Tidus
» Nothing to hide - Tidus
» You're new to this, aren't you? - Tidus

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Atheria: Centrum-
Gå til: