Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

When things don't go as planned

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

When things don't go as planned Empty
IndlægEmne: When things don't go as planned   When things don't go as planned EmptyMan Jan 04, 2021 7:06 pm

Date: January 4, 2021.
Time: Around midnigth
Surroundings: Another demon besides Asmodeus
His Outfit
Tag: @Lilith

Asmodeus had his plans and this time they had to be completed! He didn't think they were going to fail for him! He hated mistakes! He hated angels! They were always going to thwart his plans! But this night it shouldn't go wrong! He had been put in an appointment with a demon who wanted to know more about his plans, but he wasn't sure that there were insidious secret motives in this meeting, that's why he was slightly cautious when he reached the agreed place in the woods.

He stood hidden in the shadows as he could see a person standing where they were supposed to meet, it was certainly not an angel, he had the same scent as Asmodeus. Briefly, he thought about leaving, but then he would stick his tail between his legs and it wasn't exactly something he was known for, only if it was angels. Asmodeus stepped out of the shadows and towards the guy he was supposed to meet with, albeit with some security distance. "Finally you came" sound it from the guy, Asmodeus drag a smile on his lips "Yes time ran from me" it came from him as if time didn't matter to him.

"I would like to hear about your plans if you want to tell them" said the so-far unknown demon for Asmodeus. "Show me your face, then we can talk about it" Said Asmodeus impatiently and slightly annoyed by this. "Come to the plan, then we can talk about it" laughed the other demon, for Asmodeus did it seem like this demon thought he was better than him?

A longer discussion between them certainly didn't make things any better. Asmodeus didn't just share his plan with others, he wasn't stupid. He knew many probably had the same plan as him, but they had to keep their hands off his! Plan. That Asmodeus had a rival certainly didn't surprise him, for it was clear what the other demon was. It also came to light as Asmodeus had demanded that he be marked with his mark to show that he was on his side.

Asmodeus considered his moves, which the second demon refused to get his mark! Should he attack him? Should he kill him? He didn't think fast enough when the second demon started an attack against Asmodeus. What would you call it? A human fight formed between them, which was clear to Asmodeus that he wasn't against a young demon, but someone who had lots of good years on the field. The guy was fast, like Asmodeus if not a tad faster! He got a fight for the string and had to kiss a few trees with his back and the ground, but he wasn't one to give up. Even the other demon had a battle to the string, though it was long since Asmodeus had been in a direct battle and it challenged him in favor of the other.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

When things don't go as planned
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Not the homecoming I planned.
» Sometimes, life wants us to do something different than planned - Tidus [xxx](AU)
» I dont need Saving
» i dont remembere how long i have been here
» Dont think you got me corned i am the one in control

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven :: Nord-
Gå til: