Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptyLør Okt 26, 2019 3:00 am

He turned to look at Tidus, waiting for an answer, before hearing it, not as satisfying as he had hoped, but he gave a nod, as he understood him. He slowly walked up the stairs, always keeping an eye and also an ear to Tidus, listening to his heartbeat, but also keeping an eye on the weak legs, since he had drained quite alot from him, but not enough for him to die, not yet at least. " I will feed you some of my blood, when i have regained my strength. Tidus, you have to do me a favor. When we get up there, move with me, always behind me okay, and when i say now, you run to me and stand with me ". He had already thought about a plan, a plan that involved Darius. He needed him, as he was the king in this game of chess. How he wanted to just choke the person, but he knew, that if he could just.. get to him, and then get Tidus over to him quickly enough, they couldnt blow them up, and he would have Darius in his grib... but for now, it was only a plan.

When they got up, he quickly looked around, before showing Tidus 5 fingers, as in five men. He then let himself close his eyes, before opening them, focusing at the first and closest person, with a gun in the open. He quickly lunges at him, biting into the flesh of his face, before taking the gun out of his hand, getting off the drained man, before shooting two men point blank into the head, before turning around and then juming another, that missed him by just an inch at the shoulder. The other goon quickly turned to Tidus, before getting into its demon form, attacking Tidus, before James had drained the man, and then attacked the demon, thrusting his han through the back of him and then wripping his heart out, before drinking from it and then throwing it to the side. All five men layed dead, sprayed and shot on the ground.

He smiled devilish, before moving towards the door, until he heard reinforcement coming. " Tidus now! ". He looked at the door Darius came out from, before taking a strong grib around his throat, with almost an unnatural speed, had he placed himself in front of Darius. He smiled like a maniac, before saying. " NOW I AM IN COMMAND ". He looked at him with deep red eyes, plenty filled, before licking his lips stained with blood from his men. " If you try to blow us up, you will die with us ". He looked at the men that had come inside, some in their demon form, before smiling at Darius, waiting for him to do or say something, but until then, he just squeezed tighter and tighter, if he hadnt gone out of his grib yet.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 28, 2019 12:54 pm

Be behind him all the time. Easier said than done.
Tidus knew that the vampire wanted to protect him, but Tidus had the ability to fight for himself, only depending on his stubbornness. In the end, Tidus had agreed to do as James say and stay by his side, when his name would be yelled through the chaos.

In all the chaos, James killed 5 men and they did put up one hell of a fight. It was rather impressive to watch. Tidus stole one of their guns, shot at least two in the head, just to see them fall on their knees in front of him. He then looked around, only to se a demon, dangerous and roaring, running towards him. Without hesitating, he made himself ready to fight, only to have the demon trapped by James. Moon took the heart out of the demon. Just like that. It was nothing to James.
Tidus spared his eyes up and looked surprised at James. He wasn’t sure if he was horrified or intrigued. One thing was for sure. James was rather fascinating.
The blonde heard his name be called and as fast as a lightning, he stood by James side and now looked up in the eyes of Darius.
Even with an aura stronger than Tidus have ever felt, Darius lifted a hand, signaling his men to stop attacking and stay still. He gave up.
“Fine,” Darius said so cold and lifted the other hand, holding the remote. Tidus heart started to beat so fast. Was he going to blow himself and them up?!
“This… is to much trouble and none of you… are that much worth.” He now looked over at Tidus. A creepy smirk grew on his lips. “Mate or not.”
Before any of them could even blink, Darius had crashed the remote with one tight grip from his hand. The pieces felt slowly to the floor. “There… You are free.”

The word free ran through Tidus mind and in a blink of an eye, he had made a portal around him, James and Darius. He had teleported them out in the woods, near a waterfall.
Surprised Darius looked around, only to be kicked in the stomach so hard, he felt a bit backwards.
“EXPLAIN YOU PIECE OF SHIT!” Tidus voice roared over the sound of the waterfall.
Darius chuckled and got up from the ground. “I thought you and loverboy had already figured out.” He smirked to Tidus and now waved with the necklace.
This made Tidus look surprised down at his own chest. When had Darius taken the necklace from him!?
“I´m your mate Tidus. My last one died… and Luckily as I am… I got your stupid ass, as my mate,” Even being surrounded by enemies, Darius stood confident and put the necklace in his pocket. “But but… I admit… I lost this round… thanks to your handsome vampire friend, that is.” His amber brown eyes now laid on James. “We will defiantly meet again.”
He lifted his hand and made ready to snap his finger.
“You better no…”
It was to late. With one snap, Darius was gone, with way too much information and his necklace.
Tidus growled and in frustration, he kicked a giant rock away, only for it to land in the water. “That mother… piece of… ahhh!” He said and sighed afterwards. “I´m calm… I´m calm…” He looked over at James. “You got us out.” He now realized how exhausted he felt. In a bit of a relief, he sat down on the ground and even laid down on his back. The stars were shinning from a open sky. “You got us out.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptyOns Okt 30, 2019 6:22 am

James almost crystal red looking eyes, looked with such alluring fury at Darius, while holding a tightened grib around the delicate neck of the man, before squeezing just a tiny bit more, just to let the man know his fucking place. He smiled with a most plesant expressure over his face, as he licked his lips clean from the blood from past victims. His grib tightened signifigantly when the remote got squeezed into tiny plastic pieces, crumbling to the ground, with but a few clickling sounds as they hit the wooden floor under their feet, where blood ran along the cracks with the floorboards. A devilish smile started to form over James lips, showing his teeth in all their glory, before he readied himself for a most glorius meal, before feeling his body almost float, as if he had taken a small but rather lange jump, suddenly falling to the groud and out of instinct letting go of Darius delicate neck, so easy to snap with one flick of the wrist, but it just.. had to happen.

As he slowly got op from the soft ground, he looked with the black veins almost pulsing under his eyes, right at the target in front of him. Darius. If eyes could kill, then Darius would have been dead far earlier than now. His gaze followed as Tidus kicked the man in the stomach, while the sweet bliss of waterfall was to hear in the background, almost terapeutic for him. Darius said that he already thought they knew?, before saying that Tidus was his mate, and that his last one had died, before saying that he was lucky as he had gotten Tidus. With heavy steps, James slowly got closer and closer to Darius, since he hadnt followed the kick direction or even moved from his spot from before. He looked at the necklace with his red eyes, before increasing his speed, as he felt the hair in his neck start to stand on edge, as if something was about to happen. As Darius turned his head towards James, he almost growled like a madman, before jumping right at the place where he had been, clawing at the ground like a wild animal, before roaring towards the ground, feeling rage overtake him, until he heard Tidus voice behind him, saying over and over, that he was calm.

He looked to the side wiht predatorial eyes, before standing up and then moving in a fast pace over to Tidus, before touching his cheek, looking closely into his eyes, before taking his arm around his waist, pulling him into a stolen kiss, just for a sweet satisfactory moment, before he broke the kiss, to hear the words, how sweet they sounded. A smile started to form on his lips, before he gave a slight nod. " No we did ". He let his tight grib soften a little bit, before looking around, still holding him in his embrace with one strong arm, almost flexing the muscles that was overworked, bathes in his victims blood. He felt almost high from the murder spree, how sweet it had been to drain those fuckers!. " Lets go home ". He looked down at Tidus, straight into his eyes with his, the red not going back to the calm autumn colors like normal, no.. for now, he stayed primal in front of Tidus, hungry for more.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptyOns Okt 30, 2019 12:24 pm

James seemed just at frustrated as Tidus, in the minute Darius disappeared. Those damn strong witches! You could never know what power they were capable of. After all. They were one of the strongest races in the whole world.
Before Tidus could even get to lay on the ground, James stood in front of him, looking down at him with eyes red as blood. Gone was his autumn eyes. For a second Tidus got worried for James wellbeing, until the vampire pressed their lips together, in a kiss that tasted so sweet of relief.
The blonde didn’t even get to react. James had pulled away and with his arm still around Tidus waist, he said those words so softly. They did it. They did it together. Tidus smiled widely up at the vampire. Something in him felt so safe with James arm around him. Something he should not be feeling.
As James looked down at him once again, telling them to go home, Tidus noticed the red eyes again. Was he still hungry? Or did he still have the urge to kill?
With a soft look in his blue eyes, he reached up and removed a brown lock from James forehead.
“yeah… I think it would nice to get all the blood of,” Tidus answered. In a fast glim, he looked down at James lips, before looking up in his red eyes again. “Maybe it will calm down the predator in you.” He smiled warmly.

He took one step back, out of James arms, as he made a new portal. One that moved them back to Tidus living room. As soon he could smell the familiar smell of home, he sighed relief and sat down in the couch. Tired and exhausted.
“Welcome to mi casa… I would show you around… but I´m really… really to tired to do it,” he said and looked over at him with a smile. “But… I will show you the bathroom, so you can take a long warm shower.” He got up from the couch and took a long stretch.
Happy as always for his return, Tidus dog, a cute little beagle called Queen, ran up to Tidus with a tail wagging as crazy. When she saw James, she walked up to him and sniffed to him, still wagging her tail.
Tidus chuckled and made a nod with his head, telling James to follow him up stair. It didn’t take them long, before they were at the bathroom. Luxury and clean. Tidus had a thing for luxury… he admitted that.
“The towels are in the closet over there,” he nodded towards a closet. “If you like, I could find some clothes you could borrow?” a little kind gesture, if James wanted it, of course.
He stepped out of the bathroom. With a weak beating heart, he looked over at his shoulder and smiled at James. “Sorry for all the shit you been through.” He nodded to him and then look forward again. “If you need something, just call me… I´m in the room, down here on the hall.”
After those words, he closed the door behind him and stood there for some seconds. He couldn’t believe they survived that. What should have been a party filled with fun… ended up in a chaos.
This thought made him open his eyes in shock and quickly run to his room, to turn on the TV. In the news, they talked about all the chaos that had been on the hotel. The reporters had a suspicion that it is a war between mafias. They couldn´t tell how many. Besides that, they also told England, how many corpses were found in there.
He growled annoyed and felt back down on his bed. The dark angels had put both of their groups in the focus of the media. Those god damn idiots!
He sat up again and started to remove the dirty pants. So much for having a nice suit on.

Køkken
stue
Hans værelse (dog er hans vægge ikke lavet af træ)
badeværelse
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptyTors Okt 31, 2019 12:19 am

He felt the gentle touch from Tidus fingers, before he looked up a little, to the wildly untamed hairlock, that didnt want to really move into place, before smiling all over and then shaking his head a little, just to tease Tidus, since he had tried to remove it. He saw how Tidus look felt to his lips, before he regained some control and looked into his eyes again, to James pleasure. He nodded as he heard Tidus words, before finding himself again moving through the portal, not used to them yet. " Oh wauw, i think i will never get used to that ever.. ". He laughed a little, as he smiled to Tidus, before almost feeling high, from all the blood, but also escaping with their limbs intact. He looked around with wonder, when Tidus said welcome to my home, or that was what he thought he said, before smiling to him and then nodding in approval of it. " Very beautiful ". Like it wasnt the biggest place ever, but it was just perfect, and it fittet Tidus to the T.

He nodded as Tidus said he would show him the bathroom, before walking over to him, but then stopped as he heard a sound. Clear and ready, he looked from where the sound came from, before almost starting to laugh, by the thing he saw. A dog. His pupils suddenly turned bigger, as his eyes gained their normal color, before he gently got on one knee, while saying " Awwww, who´s a beautiful dog, you are a beautiful dog. Ohhh so cute you are " while petting it, as it had walked over to him, still waggling its little tail. He smiled at Tidus, before standing up again and then walked over to him placed an arm on his shoulder.

It suddenly reminded him, that he was wearing teared boxers, from when they had undressed him. He nodded a little, clearly embarassed by how much Tidus could see, cause he wasnt small, that was for sure. " i would love to borrow something, maybe a rope perhaps? ". He knew he was a little taller and also a little bit more muscular than Tidus as far as he could see, but then again.. Tidus didnt have to train and be ripped for movies. He looked at Tidus nodding as agrrement, before looking at him, just as the doors got closed. He almost sank down onto his knees, before looking at his hands. His eyes slowly starting to turn red, before he felt his back almost bubble. He couldnt handle it, the blood inside.. how sweet it were for him. He slowly got op again, before finding some towels.. trying to keep calm before he took a long hot bath. When he finally got out he didnt feel like covering himself up, before he dryed himself, feeling how his body almost boiled from the inside and out.

He closed his eyes for a second, before walking over to the door, to Tidus bedroom, but he stopped himself, before walking downstairs, looking a little around in his naked form, before he walked over to the couch and took a blanket and wrapped around himself, before he layed down onto the couch and just looked up towards the ceiling.. wondering what Tidus did at the very moment. He slowly found himself laying with his hand at his crotch, feeling himself a little, before he closed his eyes.. he just.. wanted to feel something anything that wasnt pain.. for just a moment. He let out a deep moan, before keeping his eyes closed, moving his hand up and down himself. he knew that he shouldnt be doing this, and definitely not in another mans home, but.. he just.. couldnt stop himself. Pictures inside of his head flikkered past, with Tidus lips on his, how he had looked at his before looking away.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 10:33 am

To Tidus it was a huge plus if you showed love towards animals. So, when James eyes lid up as soon as he saw Queen, Tidus heart could have melted. The blonde smiled widely and kept his eyes on James and Queen. James treated her like she was his own dog. It was a sight for sore eyes.

While James was in the shower, Tidus tried to search for a robe he could borrow. Something that would fit him. Even though he was a bit taller and muscular than Tidus. After searching through his locker like an investigation, he found a robe for James. Now he just needed to wait for James to get out of the shower. He sat there on his bed, watching the news and waited patiently. When he though he heard James outside his door, he turned off the TV and let his eyes lay on the door. He expected for the vampire to come in any minute. A bit of confusion ran through Tidus when it didn’t happen.
“James?” he said in confusing.
Calmly, he got up from the bed and waited for the response. Silent was the only respond. He shrugged it of and went over to the door anyway. He remembered the robe for James.
He looked around and thought he heard the vampire downstairs. With a slight smile, he went downstairs, into the darkness. Why hadn’t James turned on the light again? Well… they were both dark creatures who could see in the dark. It might not be a necessary for the vampire.
The sound of the soft moan made him stop in his tracks and look around. Maybe it was just his imagination. He kept walking and when he saw the shade of the vampire on the couch, he quietly walked over there.
All so sudden, Tidus lost the control over his mind reading ability and got to see inside the mind of James. What he saw… was… it made those special kinds of goosebumps run down his body.
James was thinking of him… him of all people!?
He just stood, frozen in place, as the beautiful man kept feeling himself. It was clear that James hadn’t discovered Tidus yet.
Tidus cheek got so hot. He was sure it was clear to see the red color in the dark!
The robe fell to the floor and even a sound that low, felt like a lightning strike next to the apartment.
he held his breath and whispered fuck under his breath.
“I´m… I´m… uhm… I guess you… uhm… chose the couch to sleep on,” he said.
He had no idea what to say!? It was clearly not part of James plan for Tidus to stop him in this. And here he stood now… a bit hot and bothered.
“Here… here is a robe… I will… take a uhm… shower myself.”
With a body still a bit stiff and with the heart beating fast, he tried to walk over to the stairs and ignore how his blood boiled of some sort of lust. It was wrong. It was so wrong… wasn’t it?
When he got to the staircase, he stopped and looked over his shoulder.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptyOns Dec 04, 2019 9:47 pm

He looked up quite surprised as he suddenly heard Tidus voice say his name, before he thought for himself * Shit shit shit.. *. He could act like nothing in this situation, or hurry to stop, but he didn´t want too, and when he finally had decided, it was already too late, as he found himself, touching himself, as Tidus stood near him, suddenly rambling. He heard the robe fall to the floor, now he was sure that it was Tidus he both could smell but also see, as he got up so sudden, before he with vampire speed, was already long over Tidus, as he looked over his shoulder, he took a gentle grib in the man, before he pushed him against the wall besides the staircase, as he looked into his eyes with his.

He had a rather cheeky smile over his lips, as he looked at Tidus. It had never been the plan for him to actually see it, but now he had.. or could demons even see in darkness?. He looked down at the robe, not that long away from them, before he gently leaned forward, as he pressed his chest against Tidus, before he whispered into his ear " What´s wrong Tidus. Never seen a man touch himself. Or is there perhaps something else on your mind now ". He didn´t know that Tidus could read thoughts, so he just stood there, looking at him, listening to his heartbeat, as he slowly let a hand glide up of the delicate looking neck of his, before he took a grib around the lower jawline of Tidus, as he leaned forward to kiss the demon´s lip.

He was not a man to just wait. If he wanted something he was going to take it.. afterwards, then people could push him away if they didn´t want him, and the same was going for Tidus also. He didn´t hold him with force, so if he suddenly decided that he didn´t want this, he would let him go. If he did take the kiss, he would just take the other hand around the waist of him, before pulling him closer, deeper into the kiss, as he greedily explored his lips, his taste, as he almost smiled against Tidus lips. It would probably be so obvious for Tidus, that he wanted him, since hes hard on was poking against the lower part of Tidus stomach.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 09, 2019 2:08 am

Tidus weren’t sure what was going on. They had both just returned from a hell. A hell called Darius and his men. So… Tidus couldn’t blame James for searching for some pleasure in all the pain. Plus, the vampire probably believed, that Tidus would stay upstairs. But yeah… now here he stood, in front of vampire, only to quickly turn away, with a beating heart. He tried his best to ignore the feelings he had inside. Feelings that just wanted to drown in pleasure as well.
Never had he expected, for James to take a grip on him, only to push him up against the wall. Their bodies now pressed against each other. As Tidus looked up into his eyes he found lust in those autumn eyes of his. Lust there was meant for Tidus. The blonde blushed lowly by this thought. He couldn’t believe that a man like James had these kinds of thoughts about him. A man out of his league.
The cheeky smile on the vampire´s lips, turned into a whispering in Tidus ear, which made the demon tremble a bit needy. For once he was lost for words. There was something else on his mind. A whole bunch of unholy thoughts about the naked man in front of him.
His blue eyes just looked up at James, their blue eyes of lust glimmer in the dark.
“James I…” his words got interrupted by the lips of the vampire. A soft moan escaped Tidus lips as the kiss got passionate and deeper. Fuck. He needed this. October had been one hell of a shit month. The feeling of James lips just made it all better.
As he got pulled closer, he felt the hard poke on his stomach, which made him chuckle lovingly against James lips. With a soft movement, he placed his hand on James lower stomach, only to caress It teasingly close to his member.
“I admit I got something else on my mind right now.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptyOns Dec 18, 2019 8:42 pm

James smirked a little as he licked his lips, before gently caressing Tidus cheek, as he said " Are that a blush, i can sense over your beautiful skin. Sun ". He leaned forward as he took in his scent a little, but also whispered into his ear. He felt the tremble against him. The blue eyes was so beautiful in the dimlit light, from the bedroom upstairs. As he tried to say something, he quickly interrupted it by kissing his lips, feeling them, as he heard the softest moan escape Tidus lips, a sound he had not thought Tidus would even be making in his presence. He gently caressed the lips with his, before he pulled a little back, as he smiled genuine towards him, as he said with the deep husky voice once more. " So that´s the kind of pleasurable sound you make, in the company of a man ". He gently took a hold of Tidus teasingly hand, as he placed it over his member, just to let him know how much he actually wanted to feel him, but also that he was not one to be teased with.

" Of course you do ". With those words, he once again let a hand glide around Tidus body, as he took a forceful grib in the clothing he was wearing. If he didn´t want it to rip, he would have to comply and follow his movement, so he could get it off, or else he would rip it, with just the slightest resistence. He whispered next to his ear as he said " You don´t know how long i have waited for this ". He had thought about this many times, as he took a strong hold underneath Tidus ass, forcing him to part his legs, as he wanted to carry him upstairs to the bedroom, as he was not going to take him against the wall, well he could.. but he wanted to taste him a little more, before the fun was to begin.. if he even wanted him.. and if he could even carry him, because even if he was forceful.. if Tidus denied it, if he tried to get out of the hold or even pull away before.. he would let him, as he was not about to force him with him.. not like that. " No more games Tidus. Say you want me ".
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptyLør Dec 21, 2019 7:27 pm

Neither of them really knew what was going on. Other than they were following a sudden instinct. An instinct that told them to press their lips together in a heated kiss. Which brought the soft moan from Tidus. A moan who pleaded for James to continue. For all Tidus wanted now, was to forget how much pain he felt… and James. He wanted James.
As James pulled a bit back, Tidus opened his eyes in a daze, only to blush a bit more by James choice of words. Tidus knew he wasn’t the quiet type. So, when James pointed his moan out, he looked a bit shyly down in the ground and bit his lower lip.
“I guess… you could say that… yes ,” he said in a low whisper.
The gently way James took his hand and guided it to his member, made Tidus look down for the first time, as he now slowly started to move his hand. Still teasing, he caressed the head of the member with his thumb.

Only a second longer and James was no longer up for the teasing and the game. Tidus clothes almost got ripped as James now pulled him closer. Which once again, made a little moan escape the blonde´s lip. To be dominated was a weakness for him. He couldn’t get deny that.
With a little growl escaping Tidus lips, he glided his hands up in James soft, brown locks and grabbed them a bit tight. “Show me how much.” A little whispering order against the vampire´s lips. He wanted James to show him much he had waited for it.
Tidus jumped up and swung his legs around the waist of James. He wanted James. To taste him. To be with him. Even for this little night. James had showed him affection in a time were everything had gone to shit. And Tidus had eaten up that affection. He wanted more now.
Slowly the blonde started to plant his lips on James neck. The kiss traveled up to the vampire´s ear, only to nibble sweetly on the earlobe, as he whispered his last answer. “I want you.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptyTors Dec 26, 2019 6:32 pm

He loved looking at the blush Tidus got from him pointing out his moan. It was simply adorable, and he couldn´t help but get even more excited, thinking about what was to come, if Tidus of course even wanted him in that way, but something said to him, that Tidus wanted him as much as he wanted him. As he had guided Tidus hand to his member, he felt the gently but teasingly caress to the head of his member, slowly leaning his head a little back, as he let out a soft moan, against the full lips of his own, before he turned the autumn colored eyes once again towards Tidus heavenly blue eyes, that looked so vivid, so softly.
As he almost ripped Tidus clothing apart, he´s lips just pulled a little in the corner of his mouth, in the form of an apologizing smirk, as he licked his lips like a hungry predator, waiting to devour its prey. As he heard the little growl leave Tidus lips, he almost shivered from the sound, as he couldn´t wait to take him almost. He felt the hand glide up and grab his brown locks a little tightly, making him look a little surprised, as he had not expected that from Tidus side.

As Tidus jumped and swung his legs around the waist of him, he took a hold underneath the tights of him, before pressing him against the wall behind him, as he slowly started to kiss Tidus against the neck, slowly but surely.. traveling the kisses up his neck, before he kissed underneath the chin of Tidus, before he captured his lips with his, as he pressed them against his, as he let go with a gasp, as he said " No more games Tidus. Say you want me " and when he heard the magic words, he felt such desire run through him, as he almost ran up the stairs with his vampire speed, before pushing Tidus down unto the bed, as he started to take the remaining clothing off him, so they were both naked.

He took a strong grib in the hips of Tidus, pulling him to the edge of the bed, as he leaned forward and once again stole a kiss from his lips, before he let his tongue slide a little inside, as to play with Tidus tongue, feel it softly against his, in a passionate dance, before he leaned back, letting almost a trail of saliva follow, as he smiled over his full lips, where the fangs were so visible now, and the red eyes had slowly started to show. He was rarely so filled with desire, but he had constantly all day been tested, and his primal nature had been tested, shown, forced forward, to a point where he could not hold back anymore. He leaned once more over Tidus, as he took a hold around the lower jawline, near his chin, as he moved his head to the side, as he kissed the side of his neck, before he let his fangs glide down into the flesh of him. He didn´t take any blood, as he just wanted to mark him for now, let him feel the rush of the bite, as he bit a whole in his tongue, before moving up towards Tidus, as he kissed him once more, as he let his own blood glide down into the mouth of Tidus. He held a steady hand to his chin, as he hoped he would swallow it. Even more than a few drop of pure vampire blood, should be enough to make a person a little more hightened in the senses.

He wanted Tidus to be sensitive, to feel even more than normal, as he stopped giving him blood, before the red eyes looked into his, as he whispered against his lips. " Do you feel it? ". He waited a little, if he said no, he would give him more, but if he said yes, to feeling the touch, the hand glide down his chest.. his stomach, all the way down to his beautiful member.. " You are beautiful Tidus ". He kissed his lips softly, as he let out a slight moan, before moving down his body, kissing it, exploring it. His hands almost painting Tidus with invisible touches, invisible paint.. gliding around, playing with his nipples, touching, feeling, pressing around them, as his tongue found it´s way to one of them, licking it, circling around it, as he took it into his mouth and sucked softly against it, before he let his teeth gently nipple at it, as he moved down Tidus body, before licking his member. From root to the top, as he gently took him into his mouth. It was such a soft feeling. His fangs had retracted themself, as to not hurt him, as he took all of him inside of his throat. He didn´t need to breath, he had no gag reflex. He bobbed his head up and down, while letting his tongue press inside, against the member, and as he moved up, he let the tongue slide around the head, inside the wet and rather warm mouth, as he let out a soft moan, as he stopped before taking a hold in Tidus hips once again, turning him around so fast, so he didn´t have a choice, but to turn onto his stomach, as he gave his butt cheek a firm clap, before he looked at his body.

He smiled a little, as he said " You.. didn´t get a bath, did you? ". He took a hold underneath Tidus legs, as he lifted him up, in bridal style, before he kissed his lips once again, as he moved into the bathroom, before going into the shower, as he turned it on and then let the lukewarm water ingulfe them both. His hair now laid down onto his forhead, as it dripped down onto Tidus, still in his arms, before he placed him down, as he took a hold in his shoulders, turning his back towards him, as he pressed Tidus against the glass wall, as he moved down his back, following the spine with kisses, as he let two fingers glide between the butt cheeks of Tidus, as he felt against the entrance of him. " Mmh " he let out, almost humming against his back, as he took some soap into his hands, as he started to glide his hands over the body of Tidus, as he felt him up... before moving the hand down again to the entrance between Tidus butt cheeks, as he slowly massaged the hole, but without sticking his fingers up, as he moved the other hand in front of him and started to wash the front of Tidus, letting a hand glide over the member of him, letting a thumb of his press against the shaft from the root and out to the head, twirling in a circular motion for a while, before he pressed himself against him, as he kissed the back of his neck.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 30, 2019 2:27 pm

It all happened so fast. Tidus had whispered his answer and before he could even blink, he was pushed into the bed, disappeared into the soft sheets. As James hands quickly removed every fabric, Tidus felt how his pulse was rising. He felt so vulnerable, now naked in front of the vampire. Every touch was like an electric shock. It felt so good.
As James grabbed his hips and pulled him closer, he couldn’t help to giggle a little and look curious up at the vampire. A stolen kiss was placed on his lips, as James hovered over him and as they finally got eye contact, Tidus saw the animal inside James. It made the goosebumps run down the young demon´s spine.
Fuck. He wanted this.
In the dim light, he saw the fangs, before James grabbed his chin and tilted his head to the side. Underneath the vampire´s touches, Tidus felt so powerless, but also so excited, which his beating heart clearly was showing.
He whimpered a low little moan as the teeth sunk into his flesh. It was an exquisite pain. For a moment, he just closed his eyes and held his breath, while fighting back the moan by biting his lip.
When James pulled away and awoke him from his bliss, their lips once again met in a heated kiss, enough for Tidus to taste the blood on his tongue. He moaned lowly against James plumb lips.

Carefully, as their lips got separated, he nodded and looked into those wild amber eyes. “Yes… I feel it…” His senses were like heightened with 100%. It felt so strange. Yet good…
The hand there glided smoothly down his torso, made him tremble weakly and once again, he bit down in his lower lip to hold back his moan.
“F… Fuck…” was his low respond to James compliment.
He was captured in a spin. A spin of sins and pleasures.
The feelings of James´ kisses all over his body, made him curl his toes and turn his head a bit to the side. The moans could no longer be hold back as James sucked on one of his nipples. He bowed his body gently and inhaled the air. And just as he thought that was how far the vampire would go, he pleasured Tidus in a new way, that almost made the young demon scream in pleasure.
He grabbed the brown locks of James, before mumbling sweet nonsense, while also escaping moans and whimps. Softly he played with James hair and turned his head to the side, only to bite weakly down into the sheets.

Before reaching that high feeling of pure bliss, James pulled away, letting Tidus open his eyes shortly and looking up at him. His blue eyes were almost covered black of lust.
“Wh…” he got interrupted as James once again grabbed his hips, only to turn him around this time. He blushed once again, as he felt the firm clap on his butt-cheek. A bit flustered he hid his moan down into the sheet. “no… I didn´t… wh…”
He came with a little surprised gasp as James lifted him up in his arms. The surprise was clear in the blue eyes as he looked at James. He smiled softly at him before shortly kissing him back.
It was clear by now, that James had no problem in taking control, to Tidus delight and intrigue. As they were disappeared together into shower, with the hot water purring down on them, he smiled calmly, until he was turned around and pushed to the glass wall.
He moaned loudly in surprise and tried to look over his shoulder, to see if he could get a view of what James was doing. As he felt the fingers near his entrance, he pressed himself a little closer to James, in what could be a greedy and needy movement.
The feeling of the vampire´s body pressed up against his and his hand near his…
“Oh…” Tidus moaned and leaned his head back against James shoulder. “Yes.” He moaned lowly and turned his head to kiss the jaw of the handsome vampire.
He reached back and put a hand between them, grabbing James member, to make the same teasing motion he did to him. Softly he moved his hand up and down, slow and teasing.
“You know…” Tidus whispered and turned around, to put his arms around James neck, letting go of his member. He tips toed up and kisses him passionately. “I think I like this turn of event and that I invited you to the party.”
He slowly started to place his kisses over the vampire’s neck and collarbone. His hand moved back down to James member, only to grab it a bit firmer this time, as he started to move it faster up and down.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptyFre Jan 10, 2020 4:42 pm

He felt how Tidus pressed himself a little closer towards him, as he felt his finger glide a little inside of him, only to make him smile from ear to ear, as he licked his lips with anticipation. " Greedy are we? ". He loved the kisses Tidus gave his lowerjaw, as he´s eyes fluttered close, before he gave a slight humming sound from him, as he enjoyed ever little tingling feeling of it. When Tidus grabbed his member, he couldn´t help but press a little forward, just to feel it glide in his hand for a moment, as he moaned against the soft skin on Tidus shoulder.

He held his hands now on each side of Tidus body, as he felt the water glide down over them both, most his own back, as she looked down, dripping from his almost black hair, as he looked into Tidus eyes, when his own fluttered open, as Tidus spoke to him. He felt the arm´s around his neck, making him smile softly towards him, as Tidus reached for his lips, tip toed even, before he gently embraced the man, a hand on the back of him, a hand on the lower back, pulling him into the embrace, as he let a soft moan escape his lips, as if he was almost breathless from the kiss, but he werent. He leaned his head a little to the side, making room for Tidus to explore him, as he gave a soft sound from his lips, of pure pleasure, as he felt the hand move down once again to his member, but this time.. he jolted, as he felt the firmer grib, before Tidus moved it faster up and down.

His red eyes turned down towards him, locking eyes for a moment, if he looked up at him. He then took a firm but rather quick grip in each of Tidus thighs, as he pulled him up against the glass with the back, pressed Tidus back against it, as he moved the legs once again to take a hold around his waist, as he leaned forward and whispered " I´m gonna take you, until you beg me to stop ". As he had said this, he positioned himself outside of Tidus entrance, as he pressed himself slowly but dominantly into Tidus.. as he felt the water lube him up, making it easier for himself to press inside of Tidus. Fuck condoms.. fuck all of that.. they were both creatures.. they couldn´t get human diseases, or well.. he hoped for Tidus that he couldn´t, as he started to take him.. rather violently, as he thrusted up into him, all the way to the bottom of his own root, as he heard the wet smack, as he smiled with delight, before he leaned forward and let his fangs sink into the flesh of Tidus neck, as to hold him, but also just to give him a sensation he maybe never had felt before, as he let go with his fangs and licked the wounds.. before he nipples his earlobe with his lips, softly.. as he moaned against the skin, just at the nape of Tidus neck.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 12:58 am

As Tidus enjoyed the sounds escaping James lips, he looked up at the handsome vampire and followed how a drop went from the vampire´s forehead to hiss strong jawline. Their eyes locked and all sudden, there only existed James in Tidus world. No dark angels… no bad things at all.
The red eyes looked so deeply down at the blonde. He almost felt like melting underneath his stare. With a soft smile, he continued to massage James member, feel how it pulsed in his hand.
In what only felt like a second, James turned it all around, by gripping Tidus thighs in a firm grip, lifting him up and pressing him against the glass. Even as a demon he felt how the cold glass made his skin tingle. He moaned lowly and once again locked eyes with James.
The words the vampire whispered, gave Tidus goosebumps, all the way down to his toes. Which he did not hide by his moaning. A moan that only grew louder and echoed through the bathroom as James entered him in a hard thrust.
“Fuck…” he moaned and leaned his head back. His nails dug into the shoulder blades of the vampire. It all happened so easily and so fast.
When he felt the fang sink into his skin, he bared the neck even more for James, while moaning and whimpering shamelessly.
The sensation of James teeth and member inside him made his sight all blurry and his brain feel like small pieces.
Here one of his hand traveled down and grabbed one of James buttcheeks, firm and hard. He then leaned in and kissed the neck of the vampire, before letting his rather tinier fangs, sink into his skin as well.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 2:41 am

James slowly let the grib in Tidus delicious but rather spicy flesh go, as he suddenly felt a tingling sensation in his own neck, as Tidus had made his own teeth sink into his flesh, something he had never felt before, which only made a slight groan escape his lips, as he thrusted a bit harder up into Tidus, as he let a soft moan escape his lips, before he let Tidus go to town with his neck. He couldn´t help but smile a little of it, as he could see it on Tidus, how he almost lost his mind from being fucked by him. He could feel it, the desire inside of him rise more and more, as he slowly let his tentacles glide forward, out from the lower back of him, as his eyes grew a darker red than before and the black veins began pulsing underneath his eyes, before he licked his lips. He first let Tidus grip on his neck get released, as the tentacles formed a grib around each wrist of the demon, before they slithered the last two, around the back of his knee, right at the hem.

He let his tentacles hold Tidus, as he moved a little out from the glass, so Tidus wouldn´t bang his head against, it, as he placed his hands on the hips of him, before he thrusted deep inside of him once again, as he started to thrust hard and deep inside of him, slowly making the tempo go up, as he moved one of the hands upwards, before letting two fingers glide inside the velvet soft mouth of Tidus, if he did what he said. " Open ". He almost whispered to him, as a sensual gaze was directed towards him, as he would slowly move the fingers inside his mouth, before he would almost beg of him. " Suck them.. like they were my cock ". He smiled, as he licked his lips once more, before letting the other hand glide towards Tidus member, as he started to stroke it, while holding him in place, spreading his legs a little more, while looking down at him.. as he continued to up the tempo.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 3:47 am

The little bite in James neck had clearly turned a spark inside of the vampire. Before Tidus realized what was going on, the beautiful, red tentacles had him pinned towards the glass, holding him up. A strong scent of lust grew over Tidus, strong as a cologne. The blue eyes were colored black of pleasure as he looked into James red eyes. Eyes red as rubies.
As the tempo started to go faster, his moans also became louder and more sensual, clearly busting him in what he was feeling. With his hand tied over his head, he had no control, no way of dominating the situation. Which was like a rush in a rollercoaster. It felt so good and thrilling.
The sensual little begging from James, made Tidus separate his lips in a sensual way, slowly sucking on the fingers. With his eyes closed, he imagined the fingers to be something else, something that gave him the thrill thinking about. He twirled his tongue around the fingers, right after taking them as deep into his mouth he could. Slowly he opened his eyes again, only to locking eyes with the vampire, which hand now was around the blonde´s member.
His moans were muffled by the fingers, but still as loud, as he tried to keep the eye-contact with the handsome vampire. As the tempo grew faster and the James magical hand, Tidus felt how the orgasm was starting to chase him. It was all too much. The tentacles holding him… the fingers in his mouth… James ruby eyes on him.
The bliss of pure pleasure was getting closer. Which his body clearly was showing by the way he was trembling underneath the vampire´s action.
If James had removed his fingers, he would hear how Tidus was a begging mess of his own. Whispering his name over and over again, sweetly followed by a please.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 4:01 am

James moaned softly, as he took out his fingers with a smile, leaving a slimy trail of saliva from Tidus mouth, which he reached up towards his own mouth, as he licked his fingers from the bottom to the tips, before taking them in, as he leaned forward, gribbing Tidus at his throat softly, before pressing his hand up, so his thumb was laying underneath the jawline, gently brushing out to the shin of him, as he kissed his lips with such greed, biting down onto the full lowerlip of Tidus, as he pulled out a little, before letting the fangs glide over it, but without damaging his lip, as he let his kisses travel from the lips.... One kiss.. softly placed on the lips while fucking him raw and hard, with his pulsating member, up against his ass, hearing the wet sounds it made, as he placed... the second kiss.. softly against his left jawline... while slowlying the tempo around the member of Tidus, but making the grip a little harder on the shaft, so he couldn´t come. He smiled devilish, as he kissed once more, reaching his ear, as he whispered into it, letting his breath play with his skin.. as he said sweet words to him. " Beg for me Tidus.. beg like your life depends on it ". Not that it did, but he wanted to hear the desperation in his voice.

" Beg to come.. My sweet Tidus ". He pushed himself up inside of him once again, slow but deep thrusts, as he started to move his hand once more, before leaning down, as he kissed his nipples, sucked them gently, as he moved up once more, as he captured his lips, right at the moment he started to thrust faster and harder up into him, making him feel the full size of his throbbing member, as he moaned against his lips, before letting the tongue glide out to play, just for a moment, feeling Tidus, as he pulled it back, and squeezed a little harder around the throat of him, so he would feel almost like he choked, but without hurting him, as he would say " Come for me Tidus ", if he came, he would let go of the grip around his neck, before he would move his hand down to jerk off Tidus member, in a fast pace, so he would get all the feeling of an orgasm, not stopping at all, so he could feel how sensitive he really could be, when almost all of his senses was taken and then given. He would then climax himself, as he had felt like cumming inside of him for SUCH a long time, but had waited for Tidus to reach his limit, as he leaned forward once again to kiss his lips, as he gently cradled him into his arms, as he held him, before the tentacles started to disappear, as he also himself.. felt quite a hunger now, as he gently.. let his fangs glide into the flesh of his neck, before he took a little to keep himself steady, before he kissed the place, as he moaned softly " You are perfect Tidus.. ".
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 4:34 am

It seemed as Tidus wasn’t the only one driven crazy. James kiss were greedy. Greedy and tempting. His soft lips felt so perfect against his own. A moan, so shamelessly and loud, escaped his lips in the second James bite down on his lower lip.
Just as Tidus thought his begging would have been enough, the vampire made his grip around his member tighter and prevented him to release. This little action made him whimper filled with need.
With a look dazed in pleasure, he looked at James, only to discover that handsome devilish smile of his. The devilish smile turned into a whisper. A whispering command you could call it.
Tidus moaned and tried to collect his words. Leaning his head with his eyes closed, he separated his lips, to whimper a moan. “Please… James… Please… I wanna come…”
he opened his eyes again and looked into the red eyes once more. “Please… Fuck… you feel so good.”
The little suck and kiss on his nipples + the choke on his throat, pushed him over the edge, which was a relieved compared to James asked him to come only few seconds later. With a loud moan escaping his lips and with a body shaking, he bit down into his own lower lip and felt how the release was eating him up.
as the tentacles disappeared and his arms released, Tidus quickly placed his arms around James neck, letting their lips dance in a tango. He kept moaning against the vampire´s lips as he also was chasing that pure bliss. When he reached it, Tidus grabbed the brown locks tightly and whimpered a last time, before separating their lips to look at James. “You can take some of my blood… It´s okay…” The tone of his words showed he meant every bit of it.
Afterwards, He tried to capture his breath, as he chuckled giggling and pressed his forehead against James.
“You´re quite the package yourself Moon,” he said in a low whisper. Still almost breathed out as a moan.
slowly he removed his forehead, to now put a hand on James cheek, caressing it softly and kindly. Almost lovingly. The blue eyes met the amber eyes, as Tidus smiled and kissed James plumb lips one last time, before making movements of gliding down. And of course… getting James out of him.
With a slight blush, he looked up at James and tilted his head, now realizing he was naked and about to ask him something. “You´re uhm… staying… uhm right? For sleep… I mean.”
Sometimes he wondered why he haven’t gotten an award for saying dumb stuff yet.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 4:47 am

James smiled, as he gently kissed Tidus cheek, before turning him around, as he said " Yes, of course i´m staying for the night ". He kissed the back of Tidus neck, as he gently bent him a little down, as he traveled his finger down his spine, before pressing it up inside of him, as he kissed him down the neck, before he said " better get everything of me, out of you, before we go to bed ". He smiled a little sly, as he kissed him down the spine, as he held him a little open, feeling his own cum glide out of Tidus, before he took the shower head with the other arm, as he cleaned his hand, when he thought he had gotten most of it out, the rest could come later, but at least Tidus wouldn´t leak onto the sheets now.

He looked at him, as he cleaned his own member, before he soaped them both in, as he then rinsed them, before he hanged the showerhead up again, before picking Tidus up in a bridal style, as he kissed his lips softly, before walking out the shower, placed Tidus down for a minute, took a towel for them both, as he started to dry off Tidus, gently as he took the arms, then the back, then the legs, before he kissed his neck, as he handed over the towel, before drying himself off, as he took a hold of Tidus once more, before carrying him into the bedroom, as he gently placed him on the bed, before he crawled over him, as he kissed his body on the way up, before he kissed the lips, as he touched Tidus member once more, teasingly, as he rolled over on the side, before pulling him into his embrace, as he ruffled his nose in the damp hair of Tidus, as he laughed a little.

" You are really cute, you know that? ". He gave Tidus cheek a gentle lick, just to tease him, as he took a hold of the sheet, before he pulled it over them both, as he spooned with Tidus being the little spoon, as he kissed the back of his neck once more, as he said in a low and gentle tone. " Goodnight Sun ". He was beyond exhausted, as he breathed deeply, before closing his eyes, as he laid his body against Tidus.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 9:15 pm

He would stay. He would stay the night. That made a weak smile appear on his lips. So, it was more than just a onetime bootey thing, where James would disappear after the act.
what happened afterwards, was like a sweet little love novel, where a boyfriend took care of his other boyfriend, like had it just been their first time.
Tidus smiled so sweetly up at James and every time the vampire placed their lips together in a kiss, he returned it and closed his eyes. Their little moment in the shower would forever be stuck in Tidus mind. Also probably in his wet dreams.
James dried him of, even lifting him up like a princess, before going back to the bedroom. Here he placed sweet kisses along Tidus body. Sweet moans escaped the blonde´s lips.
The teasingly touch on his member, made him whimper a bit loudly, before looking lustfull up at James.
“Tease,” he mumbled in a daze.
Especially since the vampire now just rolled over, making ready to sleep, spooning Tidus. With a smile, the blonde snuggled closer against James. He even let a giggle escape his lips as James licked his cheek.
“Goodnight moon.”
He closed his eyes peacefully and thanks to the exhaustion. It only took a few minutes to fall asleep.

The next morning, he woke up and looked around, sitting up and stretching. With a smile, he looked around and down at James with a smile, if he was still by his side.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptyMan Jan 13, 2020 11:44 am

James turned around in his sleep, as he gently placed an arm around Tidus, before pulling him into his embrace. He slept like that for some hours, before he felt Tidus move, which made him open his eyes a little, as he was a light sleeper in some aspects. He opened his eyes slowly, as he rubbed them, before he let a yawn escape his lips, as he smiled towards Tidus, as he said with a low almost growl. " What time is it? ". He sighed, as he slowly sat up, before he embraced Tidus once more, as he pulled him into his embrace. He kissed his neck so tenderly, before he gently let his thumb capture Tidus chin, as he turned his head to him, so he could let his own lips greedily kiss Tidus, as he almost moaned against them, when he finally let him go, before he squeezed him a little more into his body. " Mmh.. i don´t want to get up.. cant we just stay in bed all day? ". He chuckled a little, as he kissed the demon once more, before he let a sigh escape his lips, as he already knew the answer to his question.

He looked into the beautiful eyes of Tidus, almost letting himself be consumed by them, before he smiled and gently placed a kiss on his forhead, before he pulled him back down to the fluffy bed, as he laid an leg over Tidus legs and an arm over him, so he couldnt escape him or the bed. " So.. what would you like to do today? ". He smiled, as he looked at Tidus, slowly moving his arm up to the golden locks of hair, before he started to touch them a little, as he caressed Tidus down the jawline.. and then stroke his thumb over the right side of Tidus cheek. It would also be clear for Tidus to feel James hard member, as he turned Tidus with an arm gliding underneath him, so they were spooning, before he took a firm hold in Tidus hips, pulling his behind near his hard member, as he kissed the neck of him, and sniffed in his delicious scent. " Mmmh.. ".
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptyMan Jan 13, 2020 9:06 pm

Just as Tidus was about to check his phone for the time, James pulled him into his embrace again, starting to place those sweet kisses along his neck. Low and soft moan escaped Tidus, just in time, to have James turn his head around, so their lips could meet in another kiss.
Those lips still tasted just as good as he remembered. And… it was nice… it was nice to wake up next to someone again. He smiled, shyly and yet so flattered, as James described he could just use all day in bed.
“We… we could let that…” He didn’t get to answer, before James had pulled them back, choosing their destiny.
Once again, he felt how the vampire spooned him. Which felt amazing to the very least. All the caressing and the feeling of the hard member made the blonde crazy. A soft moaned escaped his lips.
“You…” he whispered a bit lustfully. With his lower lip in between his teeth, he looked back at James, pushing his butt a bit against the hard member. “I would like to do you.”
He reached an arm behind, grabbing James face and leaned himself up, letting their lips meet again. “That is… If you want me… of course.” A seducing little whisper against James plumb lips.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 1:20 pm

James looked at Tidus, gently letting his nose glide over the neck of him, as he heard him whisper the words. YOU. He looked rather shocked, as he looked down at him, before leaning in to kiss him, only to feel how he pushed back against his member, making him groan softly, into the ear of Tidus, as he softly kissed his cheek instead, efore saying " So you would like to do me? ". He couldn´t help but chuckle a little, as he asked " How would you like me. On top.. or underneath you my dear sun. For you.. i will give you all of me ". He looked into his eyes, almost consumed by desire, as he felt the arm gliding behind, grabbing his face, before he felt the lips against his once more, as he moaned softly when the kiss stopped " I want you.. always ". He loved Spencer, but.. his heart ached, thinking if he had to lose Tidus.. did that mean.. did he also love Tidus?.

He slowly sat up, as he looked down at Tidus, before he kissed his side, as he gently stroke his hand through Tidus hair, as he said " Come, i got a plan ". He almost jumped out the bed, as he started to get dressed, before noticing the blood, as he laughed a little, as he said " Okay, maybe not.. this ". He got it off, the pants he had almost taken on, before he asked " Can i borrow your phone? " if he could, he would text the number to a store, one where he always got delivered clothing from. He wrote the number he always did when he needed new clothing, and then what he needed. A shirt and pants, nothing too dressy, just casual formal, as he then asked " The adress? ". He looked at Tidus shortly, before he said " Just for some clothing ", if he got it, he would then write it, and the Call when here, before he would give it to Tidus, as he took on a robe and walked over to him, before taking him and twirling around him one time, before he would kiss him, as he would say " I have an idea planned for breakfast, so no sneak food. You do.. eat normal food right? ".
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 EmptyTirs Jan 21, 2020 5:15 pm

James words surprised the demon. Which was clear to see, as the blonde´s eyes now was wide open, and lips separated. “Oh… uhm that was…” instead of finishing the sentence, he just smiled tenderly and let their lips meet a last time, before James suddenly sat up.
“A plan?” Tidus chuckled and swung the legs out of the bed. Still shaken from the fight the night before, he stood up and stretched, tried to focus on all the pleasures his body also had felt.
as James asked if Tidus could borrow his phone, he smiled and nodded, before getting it from the desk and reaching it over towards James. Before he could ask the vampire for what for, the question of their whereabouts was thrown into the air. “Midnight street nr. 7.”
and just after that, James answered what he needed the phone for. Clothing. Here Tidus realized that they still stood completely naked in front of each other.
maybe a bit to quickly, he put himself in a pair of boxers, just in time for the vampire to come over and twirl him around. With a laugh and squill, he looked up at James and felt the soft lips on his own. softly, Tidus kissed him back and chuckled as they separated.
It was long time since he had felt this happy and giderly.
“Yes, I eat normal food… I have a weakness for everything sweet. Just so you´re warned,” he answered. “What do you have planned?” Curiously he tilted his head.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 3 Empty

Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» The Christmas masquerade
» Dancing in the moonlight
» Can’t fight the moonlight
» Skinny dipping in the moonlight
» A little walk in the moonlight - Nash

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum