Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The Christmas masquerade

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

The Christmas masquerade Empty
IndlægEmne: The Christmas masquerade   The Christmas masquerade EmptySøn Dec 13, 2020 1:38 pm

Of course she had heard about the rumors what had happened in this ball room last month. The rumors went a witch had tried to burn and kill the guests, but she didn't really put much attention to it. Her boss had asked her to come to this party, to show of some of the design. Miranda needed the money so she could afford her own place, so she didn't have to live with her father anymore. Here she was in the most expensive gown she ever had worn, and she just tried to simply fit in this room filled with fancy people. The shapeshifter felt a little uneasy, she knew there was dangerous creatures among her and the animal in her wanted to make its escape, but she had to see it trough. Miranda walked over to grab a glass of wine, and was mostly just looking at people walking around chatting. She had already planned four ways to escape and seen all the easiest ways to run to if an angry witch or similar would go on a killing spree again. She took a deeper breath in when two men came closer to her, the started small talking so she just replied them with a polite response. Then she excused herself and walked to the hallway, saying she just needed to go to the restroom, which would have been the perfect escape from the crowd. However, she noticed quickly that the two men had followed her to the hallway. She didn't really wanted to look back to make them aware that she had seen them. She could call her brother, but it would take him to long to drive here. Miranda fought to herself she also just could scream and get attention from that, but would it stop them? The overthinking shapeshifter spend too much time thinking before her back was hammered against the wall. She froze and just starred blankly at them. Her response to violence was simple and she always crumbled in plain fear for those stronger than her. Miranda also knew better than beg for her suppressors to stop, it never got her anywhere in the past. So she just looked up to the celling for a short moment and closed her eyes as she felt their teeth pierce through her skin by the neck and the other had grabbed her left wrist.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Odin

Odin

Humør : At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it. I’ve been called worse.”
Fag : ingen
Antal indlæg : 50

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Christmas masquerade   The Christmas masquerade EmptySøn Dec 13, 2020 3:25 pm

Outfit https://www.atopdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Men-Best-Masquerade-Masks.jpg

It had been on the news ever since he came to his sense that a man had tried to burn the hotel down. If he was honest he could proably have helped but that was not his job as his part came in the point of his kingdom and this was not his area. But for once he tried to learn more about the culture, over water now that he had his memory back. As he looked over at a woman who looked beautiful the light brown hair matched her skin perfectly. As it gave a certian shin to it.

He quickly got done with talking with the important people, as he looked around seeing two men following her. He noticed very quickly, how something seemed out of place as the woman was followed by two men, out in the hallways. He quickly decided that he had to do something he quickly notifie one of his guards about the thing before he went out after the girl with the red dress. As he came out in the hall way he could see them drinking from her. He quickly decide to hit one of them in the head, with a right kick in the back head. " Let her go, before you before you guys do something stupid. " as he said it his voice was clear that he had a lot of power, when it came to people. The vampires back away hishing at him, before one of them took the bold statment to attack him. Arthas quickly returned the favor with holy water he manipulate around hitting them agian making them back away slowly.

"dont ever attack a girl agian, when she is at a party no class." He said before his bodyguards slowly starte to move up, "this aint over." They sneered at him, as they quickly fled the scene. He turned around noticing his bodyguards, "would you pls exuse us guys just make sure that the vampires are gone." Arthas added as, he sent the woman a slight smile. He then kneel down holding his hand out, for her to take it so h could help her up. " Are you allright miss." He asked, her sending a little smile her way. "Are you hurt ?" he asked as he looked at her with a warm smile.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Christmas masquerade   The Christmas masquerade EmptySøn Dec 13, 2020 6:11 pm

Even through the vampires seemed to be distracted, Miranda found herself sinking to the ground, trying to make herself smaller or maybe she hoped she would disappear. Her inner bear wanted to get out and fight the vampires for harming her and even the panther wanted to attack, but the fraigle human was too in shock to even blink. Miranda didn't even pay attention to what happened around her, the new people who had showed up or what they said. Her heart was racing so extremely fast that she was sure she would faint any second. It took her a few seconds before she noticed the hand that was reaching towards her, and she finally blinked. She took a further seconds before taking it and letting the man help her back to standing. "I don't know," she mumbled still on her way out of the shock. She then moved her dark brown eyes to her hand, where she saw the blood running from her wrist, her left brow slightly began to rise as she became aware that she had just been attacked. It was much easier for her to just simply blackout than actually living the attack. "I feel a bit.." she tried to find the words but it was like they refused to be spoken. She could feel the thick liquid run over her collarbone, and it made her even more uncomfortable. She had no idea how she could explain this later to her brother or her father for that matter, or her boss if the blood got on the dress. "My boss will kill me if I get blood on this dress," she mumbled to herself, holding on to that as if it was the most important thing to focus on right now.
Odin

Odin

Humør : At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it. I’ve been called worse.”
Fag : ingen
Antal indlæg : 50

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Christmas masquerade   The Christmas masquerade EmptySøn Dec 13, 2020 7:29 pm

As she started to respon he listend to her at least until she said she had to something did last he did not hear as he could see her falling he quickly grabbed her before he took her up carrying her up to a room where she could gather strength. He then looked at his guard, "give her something to get her energy when she wakes up, and some take careof her dress i think i heardsomething about that. " He added to his men as he carried her to the room he had order. He had to lay her down somewhere, he knew she would be safe and this room he had was the best he could do for her.

As he got her into the room he quikly left to take his part of the party agian, after he had left her with a person he had clear faith in, his own doctor. As he got out he quikly talked to the doctor to let him know as soon as she was awake agian. When she would wake up she would be in a suite fit for royals, as the person would answer her question and then give Arthas message so he could see to her himself. He would then slowly bank as he got in to cheek how she was doing.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Christmas masquerade   The Christmas masquerade EmptyTirs Jan 26, 2021 10:46 am

//Out, ændring af karakter - vi kan altid se om han skal møde Mariella på et tidspunkt c:
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Christmas masquerade   The Christmas masquerade Empty

The Christmas masquerade
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW
» All I want for Christmas is...