Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW Empty
IndlægEmne: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptyTors Okt 03, 2019 7:41 pm

@Tidus

Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW Tumblr_pso7l4ZXAO1tsd26l_400
You are cordially invited to the Moonlight Masquerade Ball.

Saturday. October. 5.2019
12:00 PM TO 5:00 AM

The Castillo Ballroom

Requirements: Formal Attire, Mask.
No Guns Allowed Inside

Outfit
TheSuit
TheMask

The Car
TheCarOutside
TheInside

The athletic and muscular body slowly got swept in fine silk, black fabric wrapped around the tight chest, before slowly traveling down his slender figure, that showed the broad shoulders, and the picture perfect frame. A custom piece in a form of a golden mask, got gently put on his face, with some adhesive fashion tape on the sides, so it would stick to the mans face, without any strings attached to it, so it would look clean and elegant, refined and posh. He looked in the mirror with the golden caramel brown eyes, that had a shimmer of almost sienna to them, and small dark chocolate dots looking spots in them, if someone looked close enough. A pearl white smile became visible, as he looked satisfied into the mirror, showing his reflection, almost like a king taken out of a fairytail. The invite had come from a stranger, that had approached him on the street one day, but not someone that looked shady, but a young man, dressed in fine brand clothing.

He adjusted some of the thick light brown hair, that was sleaked back a little, before walking over to the door, in the tailor made suit, with golden embroidery. He walked outside to the white and gold colored lamborghini, before sitting in the driver seat. The music felt like thunder in the elegant car, before he pulled up to the five star hotel, with the red carpet, not something he wasnt used to. He opened the door upwards, before talking a step out, not closing the car door, before walking over to the valet that should park his car. The wind was gentle but cold, and the night had fallen and the moon was in full bloom.

He handed the keys, before giving him a very stern look and the deep husky voice slid through the full lips, where the cupid´s bow was visible. " Dont scratch it ". After that, he walked inside the hotel, looking at the golden white marmor, matching almost perfectly with his attire. He looked at the different people around him, the smell that mixed, made it almost impossible for him to pinpoint who was what, humans from demons, to other vampires to something completely different. He had seen the invitation having information about guns, so he could only guess, that it wasnt only higher ups that was at this party, but also properly something related to mafia´s and gangs. He slowly found way into the big open ballroom, where people in their finest get up stood with a drink in their hand, conversating. He headed straight for the drinks, before taking one from a waiter that passed by him.

He started to walk around for himself a little, before people began to approach him, making smalltalk, complementing him and trying to get him to take the mask off. After some time, he finally escaped the people, before looking around a little outside the ballroom. After some time, he found himself on an upperfloor, where he could look down on all the people in the ballroom, a perfect place for a king indeed, even if he wasnt by blood, he certain held and saw himself as one. He took a sip from his drink, before closing his eyes for a moment, only to open them again looking down at the people, while he was almost covered in darkness from the curtains that hang from the sealings, making the upper floor fall in a dim light, making it so much more mysterious to be up there, and also to look up at him, if any even did.

Sidst rettet af James Ons Okt 16, 2019 8:47 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 9:35 pm

outfit + looks

Mask

No guns allowed on the inside. But they never described about what was allowed outside. He triggered a little smile with this thought, as he walked inside the large building and looked around. Everyone was in a dressed up nicely. To Tidus, they all looked like movie stars. Which was understandable as this was a hotel with five stars. But hey. What the fuck. Tidus needed this party.
He was the new Don for crying out loud! The new Don of the Patrons. And there was no one to celebrate with!
Christian was mad at him, which was understandable but also rather hurting and annoying! And if Chris was mad, then Auron was mad too… Because… those two almost always felt the same! He growled annoyed at the thought. As he passed the other people, he studied each one of them… Just to see if he could recognize anyone behind these gorgeous masks. But no. Even with the masks on, Tidus had a feeling that he knew no one in this room. With other words… No one could judge him for his actions later.
Even Cassandra was gone for who knew how long!
He sighed and took two drinks from the waiter. With a raised eyebrow, but no comment coming out between his lips, the waiter disappeared out in the kitchen. Tidus was the one holding the party. He had invited a whole bunch of people. Even famous one. Just to see if they would show up. Which he couldn’t know for sure, since everyone was wearing a mask. Some more revealing than others.
After drowning himself in the first drink, he quickly put the glass away and started with the second one. The blue eyes were scanning the room. The black mask made his blue eyes stand more out. Although the mask already did a pretty good job by itself with the horns.
He spotted someone up on the upper floor. This one looked like a ruler. The way he just stood up there. Majestic and handsome.
With a little smirk, the young demon went up there, gave himself the honor to stand next to the guy. With his hands on the railing, he looked at the man with a little smile and tilted his head. He couldn’t recognize him (probably because of the mask) … but… in some way… he stilled he seemed a bit familiar.
“Enjoying the party?” he asked the guy casually. Still with his second drink in his glass, he looked down at the people and smiled weakly. They all seemed so tiny from up here.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 11:26 pm

He straightned his back for a moment, before slowly leaning on the railing a bit, before he looked down at the people, catching a sight of someone moving through the mass of people, with horns on his mask. * Creative *. Like a king, he looked at people from the highest place someone could find themself, inside the hotels ballroom, with a number one spot, almost invisible to the people, but not quite. A most satisfying smile started to show over the full lips, before they gently caressed the crystal glass, leaving a wet stain on the outer side of the glass rim, from the bubbly champaigne. It tickle so satisfying in his throat, as he stood up there, with the best wiew, and the sweet music filling him with such a pleasure, that no sex could ever give him. He took the last sip of his drink, before looking at it with disappointment, until he saw something come into wiew at the corner of his eyes.

A cheeky smile slowly appeared, before he turned to the stranger, he hadnt heard him coming, but he had smelled the spicy blood, how it lingered in the demon besides him. He let his earthly brown eyes explore the person besides him, taking in every inch of his body, from top to bottom, before looking up again, with eyes that looked like autumn, with all the vivid hues of brown in them, multicolored eyes, as if there were a painting in them self. " Yes ". The voice was deep and husky, but in a sensual way, as if he was almost whispering them, before he looked to the crowd, before turning to the handsome stranger, slowly approaching him until he stood more than what people would call comfortable, if they hadnt invited the person themself, into their comfort zone. Only half an arm away from the man, before he reached for his hand that held the glass. If he didnt step away or removed his hand, he would wrap his hand around the mans, so he could feel every muscle, every strong finger, wrapped around, while he looked down at the man, into his beautiful green eyes. He slowly moved the hand with the glass upwards.. towards his lips, before taking a sip of the glass, giving a pearly white smile from him, that showed how perfekt hes teeth were, but also slightly sharp fangs, but not too out there. He let go of his hand, before saying. " What about you, seeing something that you like. About the party that is ".

The eyes were locked on the guy, with an intense gaze, before he turned his gaze away and took a step back, before looking out at all the people once again with a satisfying smile, but also a throat that craved more alcohol. He let the silence take over for a moment, from his side, giving the man time to think but also speak, so they wouldnt end up cutting into each others conversation starters. " I actually looked forward to coming here. It´s rarely if ever.. i get an invitation, that states i cannot bring guns with me inside, as if i would have any to begin with. It makes me think.. that this party, isnt just fancy rich snobs, dressed up to play ". He looked to be in a playful mood, when he looked at the man with a gleam in his strong dominant eyes, before saying. " Your mask. I like it ". He was sometimes a man of few words, but they held power to them. The tailor made suit of his own, showed the broad shoulders and the firm chest of his, without showing any skin, but it was so sculptured to his body, that he could almost just stand naked, and it would almost make no difference.

He kept looking at the people under them, before seeing a waiter looking up for a short moment, but enough for him to raise his empty glass, making the waiter look at both him, but also the man besides him. He hurried to the table and took some glasses with bubbly champaigne, before walking out from there, to get to them only a few moments after. James turned around when he heard the waiter, since he had anticipated him, before taking the man´s glass out of his hand, but nor forcefull, before he walked over to the waiter, taking a glass in each hand. " Stay. We might need more, but do not disturb us ". The waiter nodded, before looking at the serious gaze of James, before the waiter walked to a corner to stand, waiting for if they needed more drinks or him to fetch any after the ones he had. He turned around to the mysterios man, before walking over to him, holding the glass towards him, as a way of saying thanks, if he had let him drink, but else, it was just to be civil. He was a gentleman by heart, sometimes. He leaned against the railing once more, holding his glass towards the man to make a toast. He took a sip from the glass´s cooling liquid, making no mark from no false breathing, because he didnt feel like it, but also because he could smell the demon on the man, they just had this.. unique smell to them, but what kind of demon, he couldnt tell. " So what made you come up here ".
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 2:33 pm

The man’s man was low and husky, taken out from anyone’s wet dream, as he answered Tidus with a simple yes. Tidus smiled shortly, before nodding and looking out on the crowd once more. Before Tidus could even know what was going on, the stranger turned towards him and put a strong hand on his Tidus. This made the young demon flinch shortly. Something he always did when someone touched him suddenly. He quickly calmed down as he noticed what the vampire was doing. Smoothly he took the drinks up to his lips. Wait… that was Tidus drink! This made the young demon raise an eyebrow and look up into the eyes of the vampire. They were kissed by none other than autumn themselves. His teeth were white as snow as he smiled so innocently. A little chuckle escaped Tidus lips as he removed his drinks from the perfect mouth.
“You´re welcome by the way,” he said and lifted his glass to refer to it. “And yeah… I´m seeing a lot of things I like… I´m quite surprised so many decided to show up!” He looked shortly up at the handsome stranger, before looking out on the crowd. A bunch of them had started to dance in small groups. Ladies twirling around with their beautiful dresses and hourglass figures.
As the silence took over them, he took another glance at the man next to him and studied him. Such a strong creature hidden behind such a beautiful and innocent looking appearance. The silence got disturbed, as the stranger now talked about his invitation. A big smile grew on Tidus lips.
“Well, it isn´t… you are quite right about that. It´s a party filled with... lets call them... jokers...” he said in a teasing tone and turned his back to the railing. “And the gun thing was necessary… a lot of the people down there…” he nodded his head backwards. “Would bring a gun out in the shower.” The thought made him smile teasingly and look once again at the stranger.
“Thanks!” he said to the compliment. “I really like yours too and your suit.” The blue eyes studied the beautiful piece of fabric. “Especially with the embroidered patterns.”
Before Tidus could blink, a waiter was now heading up towards them with more drinks and the blonde didn’t even have a time to react, before his empty glass was taking from him. A bit curious, he followed the stranger with his gaze and tilted his head as he talked to the waiter.
Tidus gladly took the glass he was offering him. They made a toast together and tasted the sweet liquid bubble on their tongues.
“You looked lonely,” was the answer of the demon. With a cheeky little smile, he looked at James. “Thought I would come here and keep you company.”
The truth was he had no idea why he came up here. The vampire had looked far from lonely. But something about him, had made Tidus go up there… what it was… he couldn’t put his words on exactly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptySøn Okt 06, 2019 8:50 am

A short laugh escaped the full lips, before he took the bubbly liquid inside, parting his lips just ever so slightly. " Me.. Lonely ". A smiled couldnt be contained this time, before he turned towards the man besides him, making him take a step towards him, slowly raising his hand, to touch the beautiful black mask. " There is nothing lonely about me ". He couldnt help but feel intrigued by the man, by both what he had said, but also how he looked, and the words he had chosen about him. " So i take it, that you are the one that invited me to the party. Care to share your name with me, host ". He slowly pushed the mask upwards, to let the face underneath it show, if he would let him. His eyes almost glowing with curiousity, slowly letting some of the ruby red peak thrugh, as autumn leaf falling to the ground, slowly getting more and more red, until it would consume their caramel brown color. His eyes were the same, only he didnt let the red consume his just yet.

" And as for my suit, its tailor made, so thanks. I will remember to use him forward ". His voice made an almost dominant press over the word use him, before another pearly white smile started to show. If he had let him take of the mask, he would just take a step backwards, looking at it with wonder. He loved masked balls, as he could be invisible, which was something he wasnt used to normally, in his words of glam and spotlights. He looked towards the waiter for a moment, giving a nod as a signal, for him to fetch his empty drink, as he took the last sip, before getting handed a new one. He could feel the hunger linger in his throat, how all the smells mixed, and how the music didnt make it any easier, as peoples hearts beated faster from the dancing and alcohol. He slowly loosened his collar, before looking at the man.

" I take it, that you must be an important man yourself, even with such youthfull looking complexion ". He had looked slightly at his neck, only for a second, but enough for the man to notice, if he had looked at him enough. Hes gaze fell again on the crowd, before he would hand over the mask to the man, if he had let him take it of, and hadnt taken it back before now. He swirled the liquid for a moment in his glass, making the bubbles go wild inside, and the smell starting to emit more from it. He closed his eyes for a brief moment, before taking a sip, feeling a drop slowly glide from the corner of his mouth, down his strong muscular neck, before he removed it with his finger, as if it had never happened and without breaking the gaze down to the crowd of jokers beneath them. " Heh. Jokers.. i kinda like that name for them ". He moved his fingers slightly upwards of the dewy glass in his hand, almost as if he was caressing it for a moment, like a mans manhood, before letting it slide down to the slim neck of it, taking an elegant hold of it, like he had held such a glass, way to many times.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptySøn Okt 06, 2019 11:45 pm

A name. He required none the less a name from Tidus. The way the vampire so smoothly pushed the mask away, made the blonde stand completely still and tilt his head. With a little smirk, he allowed the vampire to remove the black mask from his face. He then sighed a bit and ran a hand through his hair.
“Yeah. I invited you,” he said and made a clicking little sound with his tongue. “And my name… Hmm… I´m choosing to keep that a secret since you decided you wanted to see my face instead.” He let the stranger admire the mask. It was beautiful. Black with golden patterns and horns to signal a deal with Lucifer.
The eyes of the stranger on the other hand. They were gorgeous. He had never seen eyes like those before. “You can call me Sun for now…” He chuckled over his own choice of nickname. Sun. Freaking sun. “And your name?? Is their any chance I could make you share it with me?”
They way the stranger said he could use his tailor again, made Tidus chuckle a little and then empty the glass of champagne. “Just remember to use him with a bit of respect.” His voice was a bit bobbly as he looked at the Vampire.
As soon the mask was given back to Tidus, the blonde stood a bit with it, before putting it on again. “Important man…” he repeated James word lowly. It was a quite interesting observation from the vampire. It was rare people saw Tidus as an important man, just because of that youthfull complexion. He then looked up at the stranger again. “Nah, I´m a young man with power… I wouldn´t say that I´m important.”
The lingering gaze on Tidus neck, made him smirk and lean up against the railing. “You seem familiar to me… the mask is of course not helping in the situation… but maybe… you could give me tiny hints of where I know you from?” He stopped leaning up against the railing and stretched himself a bit. “You want something stronger to drink?? I also think I could get you some blood.”
Yes. He said it bluntly. A vampire needed blood, there was nothing wrong with that. He smiled cheekily at the stranger. “You do seem a bit thirsty.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptyMan Okt 07, 2019 4:05 am

A light heartet chuckle escaped between the plump lips, how it amused him to hear the man call himself sun. " A name for a name. For now, you can call me moon ". He looked at him with a rather intense gaze, as if he was almost tasting him with his eyes, while his tongue slightly slid out between his lips, licking the overcess of bubbly liquid, away from his lips, leaving only the sweet scent of the drink on them. He turned his gaze away again shortly after. A little satisfying smile started to show on his face, when the man said that he should remember to use him with a bit of respect. " Of course. I am a gentleman after all ". His words sounded deep, alluring, like sex in an elevator, out of breath and sweaty. He looked for a moment at him, before turning his gaze towards his drink once again, but showing that he still payed full attention to him.

" Age has nothing to do with power. Even i was given power, in a very young age ". He straightened himself, towering a little over the man, not much but still quite visible, in the height difference between them. He couldnt help but turn towards him, when he said that he seemed familiar to him. Of course he should be, taking that he was the highest paid actor right now in hollywood, but that would properly slowly die out, after his little disappearing act not to long ago. He took a step towards him, with a certain cheeky smile over his lips, as if he was amusing him quite much, before he said " Of course i´m familiar to you, i am the moon, am i not ". He blinked at him, before looking a little at his neck, then at his face, studying it almost, before he suddenly approached him rather quickly, not in an aggresive way, but more dominant way.

" Alcohol does nothing for me. But.. blood of a drunk person that is ". Gently but firm, he would let his strong fingers travel from the man´s left ear front, down towards the strong jawline, slowly take a grib arond it, while lowering himself, but stopping inches from his face, almost as if he was to steal a kiss from his lips. " Maybe.. the sun could provide some.. for the moon.. or maybe you would like to offer me the warmth of the sun itself ". He clearly talked about Tidus, in such an elegant manner, with his deep husky voice, almost fucking the air between them with it. It he hadnt let him touch him, or had moved back, he would just walk towards him. There wasnt any predator behavior to find, and he didnt look down on him, rather.. he found him very fascinating, and the scent his blood gave, mixed with the bubbles.. he could almost taste it over his strawberry red tongue, making his 4 upper fangs, slightly show, but not too much.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptyMan Okt 07, 2019 1:59 pm

He could call him moon. A hearted little laugher escaped Tidus lips. He did ask for that. Calling himself sun.
The vampires gaze was knee buttering. He looked at you like he wanted to spend hours on pleasuring you. With a slight blush, Tidus looked out at the crowd and thanked his mask for hiding his red cheeks. The crowd was having a fiesta. No one gave a fuck. Even though the dress code was formal, the people drank like there was no tomorrow and the men talked loudly as they played their poker games.
This made Tidus chuckle hearted before he looked at the man. He called himself a gentleman and said that Tidus knew him. After all, he was the moon. A flirty little remark, that Tidus could appreciate. It was rather smooth. “Oh yeah… that´s where I knew you from… I haven´t seen you in ages!” he joked teasingly.
The joke was as swallowed, when the moon suddenly was close to him. Close enough for Tidus to smell the delicious sent of his. James fingers were now dancing its way down his jawline and forced his face to look up at the vampire. As their lips were now close to touch, the young demon looked up in the autumn eyes and found nothing predatory in them. Instead… it was like he could see the intriguing feeling burn through. So charming and elegant, the vampire asked for Tidus to give him his blood. It was tempting. He would admit that.
With a little smirk, he removed James fingers from his face and stepped a bit back. “As charming as you are, It was not my warmth I was offering.” He winked at him and turned his back to him. “Come on, follow me my lovely moon.”
If James followed Tidus, he would take him to a room, where a bunch of other people were sitting in a couch. A bunch of them vampires who were sucking blood from people sitting on their laps. As Tidus and James stepped in, they all shortly stopped their conversation, before nodding as a hey and continue.
“Some of the jokers are vampires… so… I made a deal with them, that if people agreed, they could go in here and get their blood… you know… not to scare the rest of the guest,” he explained calmly as he looked at James. “Some people are still not all comfortable with the feasting.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptyTirs Okt 08, 2019 8:49 am

As he stepped back, he instinctly let go of him, with a rather dissapointed look behind his autumn filled eyes. It was a reaction he had hoped wouldnt come, but then again, they were strangers, and not everybody could or would, take the bite of a vampire. He found the boy quite amusing, but also very fascinating. He had arranged for a party, where everyone were anonym, and could act just the way they fucking wanted to act. He started to wonder, who he even spoke to. Such mystery revolved around this man, making it impossible for him, to even start guessing, who he could be, or why he had even made the party to begin with?. He didnt really feel like sucking on someone random or under his standarts, but he also didnt really feel like just standing by, waiting for the night to end. He started following the sun with long and almost silent steps, keeping a close distance, but not too close, as he felt, that they had already established the boundary for tonight.

His gaze fell upon the many vampires in the room, and how the air was thick of a sweet lingering blood scent. He didnt smile, but looked rather unimpressed for a moment, but he gave a slight nod, to show that he was both listening, and that he had understood the need, for the more secretive party. He wasnt going to say, that he did not desire blood from anyone but him tonight, as always he wanted the most finest of everything, or the most.. mysterious. He was about to walk a little further towards the man, before he heard someone saying. " James ". He looked behind him, before noticing the smell from the vampire, someone from france also. He looked at the woman for a brief moment, before saying in a cold tone, almost piercing her with his gaze. " You have the wrong man my lady ". The other vampires had turned towards them now, looking most intrigued and also very eager to find out, if it really was James King, from the Frence vampire society. He looked at them for a moment, before looking towards the boy, saying in a serious tone.

" I dont hope that you dragged me in, just to be with these commoners ". The vampires looked at them for a moment, before a person stood up, walked towards James in such a haste, before a woman tried to grab his arm, but to late. Before anything, James already had him by the throat, looking directly into his eyes, with his autumn golden eyes, that slowly turned to a color, close resembling red rubies. The man looked shocked at him, before realising that he was actually indeed James Vólkarian King. " S-s-sorry my lord ". James let him go, before re-adjusting his suit, taking his hand through his own thick hair, before saying. " Good. Dont let it happen ever again ". He nodded, before walking back to the woman, that looked almost motified.

James wasnt known to be the most patience or even the most kind hearted vampire. He came from a rather rich house hold in France, that had a reputation of being both brutal but also succesful, with many threads around the world, of all sorts of connections. He looked towards the boy, before saying in a low voice. " Maybe i wont find what i came for after all ". He gave a short bow to the sun, before sending him a little smile, before walking back to the door, and out, if he was not stopped. It wasnt because he didnt enjoy the party, but he didnt quite like being outed like that.. also he felt like it was a waste of time on both their parts, if he had stayed behind, besides.. he didnt like the tension between them, something just.. pulled in him with this man, but why?, he didnt know.. but he felt like taking him, in every way possible.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptyTirs Okt 08, 2019 1:45 pm

Everything happened so god damn fast. Tidus actually though he did a good thing, only to be scolded and lectured again. He sighed and was about to explain himself, when Moon grabbed around one of the other vampire’s throat. This made Tidus open his eye in shock. First, what on earth happened? They called him lord. But first after they had said the name James. So, this vampires name was James. A name that fit him perfectly. For the vampire on the other hand… it was not fun to get recognized. Even though it looked like the vampires saw him as someone so supreme.
Tidus was now in a bit confusing, as James turned to him and said maybe he couldn’t find what he was looking for. With a raised eyebrow, Tidus looked after him and then back at the vampires. He made sure they were all alright, before he left them to follow James.
It was for an unexplained reason that he went after the vampire. He was curious about him. A lot actually. Especially after he had seen the way the other vampires had reacted to him.
“Oy!” it sounded from Tidus. He went up next to the vampire. “wait a little!” If the vampire didn’t stop, Tidus would stand in front of him and look up at him. “Calm down.”
With a little smile on his lips, he looked up at him. “Tidus. My name is Tidus… I think it´s only fair you know it… know that I overheard another person call you by yours.”
He tried to make the vampire stay. “Come on... stay a little longer… you´re the most interesting person here… if you leave me, I would have to talk with the poker jokers.” He nodded towards the loud men, screaming and yelling at each other for losing money. Tidus then smiled cheekily up at him. “I beg you. Stay.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptyTirs Okt 08, 2019 8:51 pm

He slowly walked away from the man and the gathering crowd of vampires, but it was just like, something was trying to hold him back, almost as if he didnt want to leave. The party had been great, and the sun had also shown him a good time, so why was he even leaving?, because of the vampires or the fact that he didnt get what he wanted, that he wasnt treated like the king that he felt he was. He didnt stop the first time when he heard the mans voice ekko through the big entrance in marble and stone. A cheeky smile was twitching in the corner of his mouth, when the boy suddenly approached him on his side, trying to make him wait. He almost wanted to tease him, just a little bit more, make him really work for it. He came to a complete stop, when the boy suddenly stopped in front of him, not looking as much as a boy, but acting more like a man, with a mission.. a mission to stop him from leaving.

When he said that he should calm down, he couldnt help but hold his hand op, covering some of his mouth with his arm, as he slowly let a chuckle escape, before letting his arm glide down into the same position as before, at his side. He both looked amused but also delighted, that the man had stopped him, before answering in a very calm tone of voice. " I am calm ". He noticed the little smile, and couldnt help but smile back at him. He was quite surprised when he heard his name. It actually sounded familiar, something he was most certain to have heard before, but he didnt really remember, if it had been before walking inside the big building, or maybe on the streets?. He raised his brow a little at him, tilting his head to the side for a bit, before straightening his back, before he took a step closer to him.

" Why do i get the feeling, that you are not one to normally beg, for people to stay ". He smiled confidently, before looking around a little, before he leaned towards him, gently reaching for his mask, looking into his eyes.. while removing the mask, if he let him again. " Well.. Tidus. I will stay, on one condition. A taste of your blood, and your finest wine ". He slowly straightened himself again, not leaning towards him anymore, still holding the mask, if he had let him take it. " So.. what do you say, Tidus. Is it a deal? ". The way he said his name, as if he already tasted him in his mouth, as if he was about to swallow him whole. He looked at him with such an intense gaze, waiting to hear his answer, waiting to hear something that would satisfy his ego, but also his curiousity.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptyOns Okt 09, 2019 10:57 am

The amused look on James face made Tidus tilt his head in a teasing manner. Had he caught the attention of this mighty, narcissistic vampire? It went to Tidus head. Just a tiny bit. Which was clear in the cocky little smile he had on his lips.
“I´m not… so you should feel honored that I´m here on my knees, begging for you to stay and keep me company,” he said teasingly, well knowing that he was not down on his knees.
Once again, the vampire leaned in and stole his mask. And once again, he let him do it. With a raised eyebrow and a smile so cheeky, he checked out the vampire as he said his conditions. His name sounded so perfect on the vampire’s tongue. The gaze from the autumn eyes were so intense, that he had to look away a few seconds and then take a deep breath. Quickly he looked back at James again.
“Yes. That is a deal, James.” Just like James, he played with his name, let it hang heavy in the air.
Before the vampire could do anything, Tidus took his mask back and played with it. “I´m starting to think you have a little need to see my face.” He said as joke while he kept playing with the mask. Filled with confident, he started to walk back to the party and looked over his shoulder, just to make sure James followed him. “Come. Let me take you to my finest wine.”
He walked through the fine ass hotel. Luckily, he had remembered to put on his mask, before they were once again surrounded by people. The light from the golden lamps dimed so beautiful in the ball room.
“This way,” his voice sounded among the people.
Without anyone following them, he took James further away from the party, into a room were the light was dim and only lit up by a fireplace. There, in the corner of the room, was a minibar.
Like he was born there, Tidus went over there and searched for this so-called wine. He turned on the lights over the bar and sat down in a squat to get some wineglasses. Which made him disappear behind the bar counter for some seconds. It only took a few seconds, before he was back, placing the glasses on the counter. “Red or white wine?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptyOns Okt 09, 2019 2:26 pm

His mouth twitched a little, as if he was holding back a smile, when the demon answered with a most pleasurable answer. " Oh but i am ". He was very honored to hear him beg for his company. He took great pride in making people beg for him, even he would have begged for himself, if it wasnt because he was actually him, all the time. There was no shame in begging once in a while, even he had done it, sometimes, but very rarely. He noticed how he looked away from him, and a sly smile started to show over his full lips, as if he took great pleasure, in seeing how people reacted to him, but especially this man in front of him. He felt a slight shiver run down his spine, when the man said his name, as if he playing with it, letting the air feel up with even more tention than it started with. He couldnt hold back his satisfaction, hearing his words. " Marvelous ". He loved to get what he wanted and right now, it was a taste of the young beautiful man in front of him. He let him take the mask back, following it with his eyes, before tilting it a little, with a smile that quickly disappeared, as it had appeared over his lips, as if he amused him greatly, which he did.

" It´s just such a pity, to hide such a beautiful face ". He gave a slight nod, when the man told him to follow him. He could almost taste the wine, but mostly he looked forward to tasting Tidus. It was such a long time ago, that he had actually tasted demon blood, not because it was the most satisfying taste in the word, but there was just something, quite spicy over it almost. He made sure to keep close to him, when they walked through the crowd of people in their most formal and finest pieces of fabric. Lights glimmering from above them, almost making the night even more magic than it were. He saw how the demon looked back, and then turned his head a little to the side, to let his gaze fall over the crowd of people, most that he could look over, as there wasnt many, that was near the 2 meters, as he was, which also made him stand even more out, seeing as he towered over the peoples heads, in the ballroom.

He let his hand rest against the door, letting his gaze travel around the room, to get the full wiew of it, before taking a step inside and then closing the door after them. He looked at it for a short period, before locking it, so nobody would disturb them, in what was about to happen. It would be very bad for them both, if someone was to barge inside, and then see him with his fangs into the man. He looked around and let his gaze stop at the bar, before he held back a laugh, when Tidus disappeared behind the bar, making it almost look like he walked down some stairs or more like fell down into a hole or something. He held the back of his hand against his lips, before making a short fake cough, to mask the laugh, before walking over to the bar. He looked at the wine he placed in front of them selfs. " Red always ". He looked at the glasses for a moment, letting his strong fingers play with the stilk of the glass, before looking at the wine. It was a Cháteau Mouton Rothschild, from the year 2006, from France. " How i have missed this ". It had been such a long time, since he last had a good glass of red wine, from his home country, so to see that the bar had this. It was at least 901,69 pound worth, which was alot.

He took the bottle and then poured them both a glass, with an elegant movement, as he had done this way to many times. He even had training in doing so, as he was an actor and had been through many different courses of training, in many pratices, from waiter, to chef, to archery. He looked at Tidus, before taking the glasses, then walking over to the dark brown leather couch, without a back on it. He sat down, before placing the glasses in front of him, tapping at the place besides him, sending Tidus a little challenging smile, before he took the glass, waiting for him to sit down. " It would be such a shame, if i didnt make you drink some, before i started the real tasting of the night ". He took a small sip, after swirling the wine around in the glas, with an elegant and almost effortless movement, with his wrist. He gave the wine some air, before taking a small but most satisfying sip. " Mmh, just as i remember it ". It wasnt as good as blood, not even close, but the taste.. was still marvelous to him, even if it didnt make him full. He placed the glass down to the side from him, before leaning towards Tidus, looking at him a litttle. " Your mask, take it off ".
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptyOns Okt 09, 2019 7:15 pm

There was no doubt. This vampire loved to get what he wanted and to hear another person beg for him to stay, was probably icing on the cake. Tidus made a clicking sound with his tongue.
But he could almost have tripped over his feet when the word beautiful was thrown into the game. Surprised he looked back at the vampire. It felt like he was towering over anyone else. Especially Tidus right now. “Well it is a masquerade ball after all.” He smiled at the vampire and continued through the party. First now Tidus realized, that he had given the vampire permission to suck his blood. Which, in some people’s eyes, might have been a bad idea. But right now, in his head, it didn’t sound that bad.

Although Tidus was not supposed to know that James was laughing, he did see a little laughter leave the plump lips and it made Tidus feel just a bit more comfortable. It was rather cute. Especially since the vampire tried to hide it proudly with a cough.
“Ohhh… was that a little laughter I saw?” his voice sounded teasingly. Ready to pour some red wine up for the vampire, he got surprised when James took the bottle and poured something for himself and Tidus. He did it so smoothly. Without a doubt, this James had tried this a million times before. Not that it was a surprise. The guy belonged in a world like this. It was clear in his way of speaking, walking and dressing.
As Tidus was about to take his glass, James sat down in the couch and sent him a challenging smile. A challenge Tidus gladly would take.
With a smirk plastered on his own plump lips, he sat next to the Moon and quickly took a sip of the red wine. His blue eyes lid up. “Wow… that is some good wine!”
It should be. It cost like 1000 dollars! He looked over at James. “Just as you remember?? You have to tell me where you come from and why you had missed drinking red wine.” He continued to sit with the glass when the vampire leaned a bit closer. “My mask? Take it off…” he clicked with his tongue and placed the glass on the table. “Are you giving me orders now sir James?”
He looked into the autumn eyes again. “I take mine off, if you remove yours… it´s only fair since you already seen my face. Twice.” He lifted two fingers up under the word Twice.
with patience he now looked curiously at James.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptyOns Okt 09, 2019 7:49 pm

When Tidus started to tease him a little with the laugher, he couldnt help but look a little away from him, while letting his hand play a little with his hair, to distract himself, from ending up feeling embarassed by the teasing. He wasnt used to laughing near people, or wasnt before.. but he had been laughing much more than normally and he didnt feel as tense as he had, when he first came to England. He looked at Tidus with a raised brow, when he asked him about him and the wine, but he didnt say anything, instead he just took a sip and looked away from him, for a brief moment. He smiled shortly when he heard his words, about giving an order.

A most satisfying smile started to show over his lips. There were no embarassed school boy over his expression, as he slowly leaned closer to Tidus, looking into his eyes with his. Gently, he took a hold at the mask, before letting it slip soft off his face. It wouldnt leave a mark on his face, because it was such a gentle method that had been used, which was why it fit perfectly to someone who didnt sweat. He let the mark be lowered, before letting a chiseled chin show, and also the bone structure, of something that resembled a sculpture of a greek god. His face was perfect, almost too perfekt for the eyes, which was why he fit perfect for the screen and in front of a camera. He was almost the closest to perfection, than any vampire properly would come close too. Altho people had different standards of types they liked, he would still look like something carved from gods. He had perfekt maxillo facial growth, the nose was straight and lip posture also. He looked into Tidus eyes with such lust, before he slowly reached out to him, with the deep voice, dominating his lips for a brief moment, as he asked Tidus. " Are you now satisfyed ".

He let his words hang for a little while between them, before letting his finger stray down Tidus chin, then lower jawline, before letting it reach his nape at the neck, feeling the skin underneath his finger. " And yes, it was most certainly.. an order ". He didnt go into where he came from or why he had missed the wine, he had dranked so many times with his dear mother, or how he had looked over paris from the apartment, enjoying the glimmering nightwiew. He couldnt help but smile, as he took a grib around Tidus shirt, guiding him closer to him. He soon after, let go, before he smiled at him, straighten his back, before he took another sip of his wine, letting his eyes gaze to the fireplace for a second, before he looked over to Tidus again. " I will advise you, to take off your blaizer and open your shirt a little in the top, just to be sure ". He wasnt normally a messy eater, but it would be a shame, if he ended up losing focus and then dirtying his suit.

" Are you ready for me, Tidus "
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptyTors Okt 10, 2019 12:19 pm

From being just a bit teasing, to now become all to serious and almost annoyed to the fact that Tidus pointed out the laugh. It confused Tidus a little, but he didn’t question it. What he did question was the fact that he decided not to answer any of his questions.
The mask was removed, and underneath was a handsome man. Every little detail of the face sculptured to perfection. Tidus sat completely still and admired every little detail.
“Yes. I´m satisfied,” he admitted.
Far from elegant or mysterious, Tidus removed his mask and placed it on the coffee table. He sighed lowly and took another sip of the red wine. When a finger stray down his cheek, he once again let his eyes linger on the vampire next to him.
Bluntly James admitted that it had been an order. This made Tidus raise an eyebrow, only to suddenly get pulled closer, which came as a shock. He huffed and placed the wine glass on the table.
“Normally I don´t follow orders,” he said and leaned back in the couch. Totally relaxed, he leaned his head back, so it was hanging lose. His neck was shown better in this position. “You´re quite the mysterious man.” He looked over at him with a cheeky smile. Here he sat up again and took of the blazer. He opened the white shirt underneath, but only down to his collarbone.
The sentence gave him goosebumps. Not that he would ever admit it to anyone. He smirked at the vampire and tilted his head. For some reason, he wasn’t nervous, he wasn’t scared. He felt… kind of empty. But also like a maniac longing for the thrill.
“I think the question is… are you ready for me?” he added with a teasing tone.
Their conversation could sound like something else. Which was humorous at some points.
Without any further ado, he bared his neck for the vampire and waited. This was perilous and exhilarating.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptyTors Okt 10, 2019 12:46 pm

His hands were ever so gentle, almost making a person impossible not to trust them. He took a firm hold of Tidus, when he let his hand slip back to his neck, gently playing with the hair that was there, before he leaned towards him, elegant and dominant as he was. The golden eyes, suddenly turned from a warmt autumn day, to a cold and almost crystallic look, with its ruby red color swirling around inside of them, before the four fangs started to slowly appear. He had waited for so long to feel his neck, and now finally, he got what he had wanted, since he smelled him walking up to him. He could feel his body tensen with excitement from it all, before he approached his neck, letting his lips just barely touch the silky smooth skin, before he let his teeth sink into it. His other hand, that wasnt dominating in the neck of Tidus, slided gently around his body, pulling him towards James, before the bite got harder, as it would make the blood run easier into his mouth, he let the fangs stay in the wounds, before opening his mouth slowly, letting the blood drip over his strawberry red tongue, feeling how a most unique flavor filled his mouth. He almost growled against his skin, from just the pure sensation, making his grib tighten around Tidus som more, but only so he couldnt pull away immidiately.

He was most certainly ready for Tidus, ready for the crimson red blood, that poured into his mouth and how it filled him up. He let his fangs slowly retract, before he licked over the wounds.. He didnt quite know just how quickly a demon would heal, but he didnt feel like healing the wounds for him, instead he looked at him with almost glowing eyes, before licking his lips, sitting still very close to Tidus, before slowly letting him go, touching up his own suit, and then touching Tidus suit, closing a button after another, until he readjusted it, if he would let him. He let his finger slide across the collars of the suit, before looking into Tidus eyes with a most intense gaze, as if he was thinking about something that riled him up inside. His eyes slowly turned back to their normal warmth glow of autumn leafs and pumpkin spice, mixed with sweet cinnamon and hot chocolate, that was how most autumn´s was spend by people in these times. He let go of Tidus suit, before looking at him with a curious glimmer in his eyes, before he took a sip of the wine in front of him and then leaned back against the couch once more.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptyTors Okt 10, 2019 1:59 pm

The skin on the vampire’s hands was intriguing and soft. Almost like a warning not to get addicted. He was so elegant and gentle. Almost like an illusion. Tidus took a deep breath. Relaxed underneath his touches, he closed his eyes and let the teeth sink into his flesh. It was not his first time to get bitten. He sighed lowly as James dominantly pulled him closer. It felt… good. Better than good.
He bit down on his lower lip to hide a little moan escaping his lips. His heart was beating fast. Like its own little drum solo.
When James removed his teeth so carefully, Tidus slowly opened his eyes and turned his head a bit. The eyes of a vampire. So deep, so dangerous and luring at the same time. The buttons on his shirt slowly got buttoned again. But Tidus didn’t take his eyes of the vampires. Slowly was the autumn starting to come back.
As nothing had just happened, James leaned back on the couch and continued to drink the wine. Tidus took a hand up to the wound. It was healing slowly. Tidus now leaned back in the couch himself.
“The vampires down stairs… they called you lord…” he mumbled in the low twilight of the room. With his head resting in his hand, he turned his side to the vampire and looked at him. “James… the lord.”
He tilted his head and looked curiously at James. “are you gonna answer if I ask you why?”
His head was still buzzing and spinning a bit. The atmosphere between them was heavy. Heavy with something he couldn’t explain.

// shooooort… sorry!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptyTors Okt 10, 2019 2:47 pm

He had heard the pleasurable moan escape the demons lip, and it made him wonder for a second, if he was actually into getting bit and maybe if he could make a deal with him. It would be rather special, to get blood from a demon, from time to time. James wasnt only a man that tried to satisfy his insationable hunger, but also a man that enjoyed the many variants of blood, that hid in the big blue words they lived on. He looked at him when he asked him what the deal was with the vampires and the formal tone, they had towards him, calling him lord. " Of course i´m gonna answer ". He narrowed his eyes briefly at Tidus, when he thought he could see him being a little dizzy, or maybe it was only his imagination.

" Take something to drink first, then i will answer ". He waited for him to take some, so he could get something sweet inside, that could help take the pressure from the bloodloss, but he hadnt taken too much, only to taste him, not to severly make him weak, but then again.. he got a slight sly idea. " On a second thought.. you get a question and i will answer truthfully each and every time, but for each question, i get to taste you again ". He leaned towards him, closing any gap they might have had between them, before touching Tidus collar, looking into his eyes. " Of course i would never drain you, but i cant promise.. that you may not end up walking from here, with yourself in my arms, if you dont limit your questions ".

He knew that he may also wanted to have some conditions himself then, if he was to ask Tidus about any questions, as he had many of them too. " I can tell you this. They worked for me, when i was little. Before i came to England ". He didnt give him the whole explanation, that wouldnt be fun, before he had heard if the little demon would play with him, if not, it would be okay, but then he would just have to find himself satisfyed with the answers.. he got and not what he truely wanted. " So Tidus. What business do you work in ". He wanted to know more about him, seeing as it was him that had arranged the event but also invited him. " Did you invite me personally or.. was it more like a, invite all the rich and famous kind of invitation? ". He tilted his head a little and shifted his leg, so some of it rested on the couch towards Tidus, so it had brushed gently and barely against him.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptyFre Okt 11, 2019 11:15 am

A deal. What was it with vampires and making deals? The thought made him chuckle and smile teasingly. As the vampire wished, he took a sip of the red wine and emptied it quickly. He could always go pour a new glass for himself. After some thinking, he had decided to give the vampire what he wanted. A taste of blood for an answer.
“Deal.” He answered in a whisper while he looked into James eyes. “But I would appreciate that you didn’t have to carry me out of here, like some passed out princess.” After those words and cheeky smile, he quickly hurried out of the sensual aura of the vampire, by standing up and walking back to the bar. He poured up a new glass of wine for himself. With movements so comfortable, he sat back down next to the vampire and looked into his eyes again. The space between them wasn’t the widest. But… It didn’t seem to bother James.
He placed the bottle of wine on the table and leaned back. For some seconds he looked up in the ceiling. “A mafia.” It was said so calmly. He didn’t want to hide it anymore. Why should he? His whole life had been filled with secrets and lies. He couldn’t stand it anymore. The people he had tried to protect by lying was gone. So who the fuck should he be scared of losing anymore? “I´m the don.” He sat up with a quick motion. With a determined smile, he turned his whole front towards James and tilted his head. “Now I remember you! You’re that cool ass actor! So yeah…” he chuckled and took a new sip of the glass. It tasted so sweet on his tongue. “…It was inviting a lot of random rich and famous people invitation… and would you look at that…” the glass was placed back on the table. “You actually decided to come!”
“What brings you back to England?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptyFre Okt 11, 2019 10:06 pm

He loved to hear him get choked up a little hin his own laughter, like he was having a good time, playing with him. He enjoyed Tidus company more than he had though at the beginning, and slowly it had escalated to a point, where he actually didnt see himself even leaving, and especially not without making a ever lasting impression on the man in front of him. When he said that it was a deal, he just looked directly into Tidus eyes, with an almost piercing gaze, and a sly smile over his devilish handsome lips. " Marvelous ". He was obviously amused by the whole ordeal, and it didnt help that Tidus made it even more fun, with him saying he wouldnt like to end up being carried out like some passed out princess. " And here i thought Disney was so in style again. Oh well, i promise not to carry you like a princess, but maybe a bride more perhaps ". He was obviously fucking with him, but it was still fun for him to do so. He followed him with his gaze, all the way to the bar and back again.

He tried to keep a little chuckle back, when he said a marfia, but then it hit him. " Oh wait, you are serious? ". He slightly tilted his head to the side, before looking at him closely. " Ah, but of course. What else could you be. You fit it perfectly ". He admired Tidus style, but also the way that he carried himself, so elegant but also someting rough and real about him, like he was not someone to be fucked with. " I like it ". He gave a short nod with his head, before taking his own glass and then taking a sip of the wine, before nodding, that he was the don. " Hm, so the man in charge. How fascinating ". He looked a little surprised when suddenly Tidus moved in a rather quick motion. When he suddenly blurted out, that he knew who he was, he let a hand go through his thick light brown hair, before looking a little away from his gaze, with a little blush to his cheeks, almost as if he was embarassed by his words. " Well, yeah. Thats me ". He couldnt help but laugh a little at the way that he told about the invites and also the ' would you look at that '. " Maybe you should have written smoking hot don on the invites, then it would have been flocked, litterally ". He could just see how the police would see it, if they had ever gotten any of the invites, the no guns.

When he asked him what brought him back to England, he looked a little to the side, before looking at his glass. " A party, but then i got into a fight, and it ended with me bloody on the sidewalk.. sooo, i just kinda crashed here, and now i actually seem to have fallen in love with the place ". He smiled a little, before looking at Tidus with the golden eyes. He slowly moved over to Tidus, smelling him.. almost tasting the air between them, baring his teeth a little behind his smile, before something caught his gaze. At the corner of his eye, a shadow was looking behind from the curtains.. He didnt really get to reach, other than moving with such haste in front of Tidus, when he heard the pistol go off. The sound was high for his ears, but not as loud as it would normally have been.. like the person had used a silencer. He looked quite surprised at Tidus, before looking at where the man had been before, but he was gone. He had waited in the room, hoping for Tidus to come alone, but he had apparently felt that, at that moment, it was the right time to come forward. James rose to his feet, but suddenly felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He looked down at it, before feeling the blood. It took much for him, not to be in screaming pain, as he felt how his body pulsated. He looked at Tidus, before saying. " I though the invite said.. no guns allowed ".
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptySøn Okt 13, 2019 1:48 am

Tidus could have choked himself in the red wine as James called him a bride. Choked himself from laughter. He closed his eyes and this time, he was the one trying to hide his laughter behind his hand.
“I would choose to be a Disney princess over a bride at any time,” he insisted and looked over at James with a laugh. Just like him, he was fucking with him. And it felt good. It felt good just to joke around again and lean back for once.

It was no surprise to Tidus that James thought for a second, he was joking. He chuckled himself and created an eye contact with the vampire. “Yeah. Dead serious.”
But before Tidus could say even more, James came with compliments, which was surprising. This surprise was easy to see at Tidus face. A weak color of red spread its way over his face. “Well… thanks. You could say that I kicked the former Don of the stick.”
Easy… That was all there ran through Tidus mind as he talked with James. He was easy to talk to. The blue eyes scanned the man next to him. Shaped as a Greek statue and with a brain of Einstein.
When a little blush was creeping its way on the Greek god´s face, Tidus couldn’t help but smile widely at him and tilt his head a bit. He decided not to comment on it tho. To blush could be a sign of weakness in some people’s eyes. Therefore, would he not point it out. But… It suited the proud vampire.
“You´re even more handsome in person, cameras do you no justice,” He complimented him.
The comment about the smoking hot Don, made him laugh loudly and shake his head. “I would like to meet that Don!”

A small background story was thrown into the game. Tidus listened carefully. A fight had ended up making him fall in love with England. That’s was quite interesting.
The next thing happened too quickly. James didn’t even get to take more blood, before he got robbed of some of his own blood. In shock Tidus eyes were open wide. Hadn’t it been for James, he could have had a bullet through his head right now. Quickly he was up on his feet and next to James. A bit worried he checked on his wound.
“Yeah… so did I…” growled Tidus lowly. His anger was not towards James.
Before doing anything else, he made sure that the bullet was not still inside James stomach. If the wound healed with the bullet… it would just be bad.
“The bullet… it´s still inside you… we need to get it out…”
He didn’t let James answer. Quickly he made an orange portal. It´s light shinned up in the twilight. On the other side of the portal, you could see the party, which was now filled with a bunch of confused faces.
“Soldiers!” he yelled through the portal.
A bunch of the jokers from the table now stood up. Quick as a lightning they were over in front of the portal.
“There´s a man with a gun in here. Find him! I´ll be joining you soon!”
The jokers nodded and of a blink of an eye, they had spread like small assassins into the darkness.
Tidus closed the portal and now focused on James. “I can get the bullet out…” he sat down in a squat and looked up at mr. king. He lifted his hand. The normal human nails would slowly turn into long and black demon claws. “It will hurt… but you can trust me.”
James had taken a bullet for him! He owes him a big fucking favor! He did wait for permission…
Right now he was to focused on James, to even freak out about there had been an assasin attempt on him. He could freak out about that later.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptySøn Okt 13, 2019 2:16 am

He had laughed himself, when Tidus said that he could choose to be a disney princess over a bride anytime. " Me too ". He couldnt help but feel so free in the company of Tidus´s. It was really freeing just to joke and not take life to serious, but then again he still held back as always, but there was just something Tidus did to him, he couldnt quite describe it. He loved the way that he could start to see some color in Tidus cheeks, how he knew that it was him, that had made him flustered or something in that matter. Everything was so peacefully, and it was a great night, if someone asked him. When Tidus sent the compliment back, he smiled shortly, before saying " I get that alot, but not from someone, which opinion i actually value ". He blinked one time at Tidus, before taking a last sip of his drink, before leaning towards him when suddenly.

It all happened so fast, almost to fast. He had seen the shadow and instantly reacted, without even hesitating, like something almost pushed him in front of Tidus. He didnt know if it was heroic or just stupid of him, but right now, he felt like it was worth it. Tidus was safe and he himself was. He looked down to his side, before seeing the blood. He had felt so calm for a moment, but slowly it was like all pain was trying to gather together, letting him feel it all at once. He clenched his teeth together, before almost losing balance, before letting a knee find a safe haven at the couch, so he could kinda have some support but also not move to much. He looked at Tidus, holding a hand in front of the wound, but it had already started to close, and when it was time, it was already to late. " Fuck.. ". He spoke almost through his teeth.. the pain was immense.. not something he was used to, that was for sure.

He didnt know how he could be so calm, since it was his first time being shot, but then again.. the instant pain, then it disappearing, but then inside of him. When Tidus said that the bullet was still inside of him, and that they needed to get it out, he laughed a little nervously, before looking down at himself, saying with a slight nervous tone. " Really.. cant we just let it be ". He didnt mean the words, but then again... he almost did. It had hurtet like hell, and now he had to go through something similar. He looked rather surprised when Tidus suddenly opened a firely looking ring, before he looked at all the guests. He wiped his mouth hurringly, before looking like a big question mark at Tidus, before seeing some of the jokers starting to spead.

When the portal closed and Tidus turned to him again, he had already started to undress himself. One garment after one, until he stood in front of Tidus in nothing but his tailor made pants. The blood was obvious, but that was about it. As luck, it had hit more to the side, as to not hit something critical, but it was still a most dire situation. He looked hesitat at Tidus, while sitting at the couch, almost laying down. " Fuck.. fine.. okay " He reached for a piece of his garment, before taking it into his mouth, biting down on it. He layed down on the couch, waiting.. closing his eyes, then opening them again.. continuing like that, until he felt his nails. " Ggrrhh! mmommtherrf ggrhh u...cker ". He closed his eyes shut, while trying not to move too much. He instantly in instinct reached for Tidus, before trying to calm down a little, trying not to wriggle to much under the pain, that rose through his body at the moment.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptyMan Okt 14, 2019 11:20 am

It was not Tidus first time removing a bullet. It was his first time to remove it from a closed wound tho! Which made him feel a bit uneasy. He had to dig open James ivory skin.
The words from James was a bit ignored from Tidus as he waited for the vampire to prepare for some pain. He didn’t want to hurt him. But it was necessary.
In an attempt to calm down the handsome man, Tidus smiled a warm and comforting smile. Which didn’t fall in contrast with his demon claws. As soon James had laid down, Tidus sat next to him and inhaled deeply. The time stood still as he let his nails dig into the perfect ivory skin.
James sounds of pain gave him chills down his spine. The feeling of the claws searching for the bullet was not pleasant Tidus either. He tried his best to do it fast. As he out of the corner of his eye noticed James was reaching for him, he let his free hand take James into his. A little gesture of comfort.
When he felt the bullet in his clawed hand, he quickly, but also carefully pulled it out and then placed it on the table.
“There… it´s over,” He assured James with a smile.
Before James could say anything, Tidus stood up and looked down at him. “I have to find the man… and get the rest of the guest in safety… which also includes you. Tell me a place to make a portal to. Then you can go through and be safe.”
He didn’t bother to clean the blood covered claw. He knew James was a vampire and would therefore heal. But he still felt like getting him to safety.
“Thank you,” Tidus remembered to say. He smiled thankfully at James. “I would have had a bullet through my head if it wasn’t for you. I owe you one.”
Patiently he waited for the vampire to tell him where to make a portal to. In the meantime, he had made a portal, leading to the portal once more. The party was still going on, but some of the guest had noticed the edgy feeling and stood in groups, talking and whispering.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW EmptyMan Okt 14, 2019 12:36 pm

The golden eyes looked almost glazed over, with a soft expression over his face, while also embracing himself for the pain that was to come. He had never tried something like it, the intense feeling that traveled through his system. He clenched his teeth together, but eventually he gave up even trying, as his screams of pain filled the room. He tried to lay still for Tidus to get a better chance of getting them, but it was so overwhelming, that he started to shake, while clenching the couch as hard as he even could, hearing it crack underneath the pressure from his strong hand. He didnt even hear Tidus when he said it was over, he just continued to clench his teeth, holding on to the couch, before realising that the pain was gone, only to be replaced with a phantom feeling of fingers inside of him, and the feeling of some pain still remaining. He looked surprised for a moment, before reaching for his own forhead, closing his eyes for a moment, before he turned to Tidus. " Thanks ". He looked up at him, after having heard that he needed to find the man, and that he had to make sure that his guests was safe and that included him. " No, obviously the man is after you, so i am not leaving you ". He slowly sat up, still holding to his side, where he could feel the not existing bullet wound anymore, but it still felt rather weird to him.

He looked at Tidus with a serious expression over his face, before standing up, then walking over to fetch his shirt that he had underneath the other fine garment. He looked at the hole for a moment, before taking his blazer on, then looking down at the silk tie. He just let it stay, he didnt need the extra time to make himself ready, which was clear from the collar being open at the front at his throat also. He looked at Tidus, before walking past him and then over to the door. " I will go with you.. please let me ". He felt like they had reversed the roles now, how he almost begged him, or actually did.. to stay by his side, to help him find the crazed man, if he was even there. " I didnt get the most perfect look at him, but hes got dark hair, and his height.. was near yours i would think ". He couldnt remember anything else, as it had happened so quickly. " Wait ". Suddenly it hit him. " The mask, it looked really simple in its design, full color.. i think it was white ". He walked over to take his own mask, before putting it on. He didnt want people to recognize him, and then ending up making it harder for Tidus to work.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW Empty

Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» The Christmas masquerade
» Dancing in the moonlight
» Can’t fight the moonlight
» Skinny dipping in the moonlight
» A little walk in the moonlight - Nash

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum