Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Finding a way back

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptyTors Sep 19, 2019 8:10 am

Taegan: Outfit
Reginald: Outfit

Dedicated to @Mariella <33
______

Mrs. Blake-Mikaelson.
I am not going to demand anything but trust. I am currently working very hard on retrieving your husband, but you must have faith, and you must be ready. I cannot disclose who I am, who I work for, nor what state he is in, but I will bring him back to you alive.
Best regards, a stranger.

Taegan knew it hadn't been much of a help getting that letter to Mariella, but she knew she had to get that young vampire out of here. Unlike many, she saw people for who they were and not what they were, making her judge them purely by their personalities, and what she had sensed in Reginald was a kind young man. She was not about to let that happen. Since the letter, half a month had passed, but today was the day. Taegan had awoken at dawn, moving around the compound with ease, retrieving the sedated vampire had been no easy task, but they had gotten out somehow. Her arm was badly bleeding, but it seemed to help wake up the half sleeping man she was carrying with a strange ease. It must've looked almost comical, how a tiny woman like her could carry a mountain like Reginald, but she could. "Just a little further, then you'll be home," she said in a low voice, trying to sound encouraging, even if it fell on deaf ears. She could see the mansion ahead, knowing that security was at large, but she also knew she held in her arms something more valuable to that household, than just any random amount of money.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptyTors Sep 19, 2019 8:34 am

Outfit Link

______
It had been a crazy ride. It was a long time since she had gotten the letter, and it had been the one thing she had read all over again, since Nimue have had her in a prison cell in Hell. Since her deal to use her dark energy to keep Melania alive till she was born, Mariella had returned to the mansion. It was still empty. And she hated staying in there by that fact. Lion was back in their time, and she didn't blame him for that - but it didn't make her feel less lonely in a time like this. Mariella walked passed her bedroom, trying not to get effected by her emotions. The weather had changed, but she still spend most of her given time outside. Mariella spend the day fixing her bike, just to pass time. Keeping herself busy, made it easier for her not to lose herself. Mariella closed her eyes and took a deep breath in, but at that moment she felt her heart skip a beat. She opened her eyes and blinked a little. Then she took another deep breath in and stood up. The blood activated her siren features. She dropped what she was standing with and started running towards the gates. "Reggie," she mumbled to herself and watched the security being aware of the silhouettes coming closer.
"Open the bloody gates," she jelled at them, and they didn't hesitate to do so. Mariella ran through the gates and closer to them. He was in bad shape, anyone could see that. Her worry set in, but right now they needed to get him inside and get a look at him. "You are home now.. we are going to help you," she said in a soft tone before leading the stranger with her.

Mariella could call for everyone, but she didn't. Not yet. Not till he was ready or awake. She knew some would be able to sense him. They got inside and Mariella let them into their bedroom - one place people didn't just break into. "Just put him down on the bed. I will run down to the kitchen for some blood," she said to the woman, before running out the door and down to the kitchen to grab as many bottles of blood as she could carry. Even if she had to inject him with it for him to get better, she would. Mariella passed Vanya on the way, but just gave her a nod, then she kept on running up stairs and used her abilities to close the door. Mariella placed the bottles by the end of the bed and sat down by his side. Mariella took one of the bottles with one hand, and the other hand ran down his jaw. Her heart felt a little bit more at peace, knowing he was here now.
Gæst
Gæst

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptyTors Sep 19, 2019 8:57 am

Taegan followed the siren, but she didn't say a lot. She wasn't even meant to have been spotted, but she couldn't ever be sure to control the outcome of her actions. Moving through the halls and up the stairs, she kept silent, placing Reginald down on the bed as the siren asked, simply nodding at her notion about running to the kitchen. Taegan sat down in front of Reginald as his, whom she presumed to be, wife went downstairs in a hurry. "It's going to be a little scary, but it'll be fine," she said to Reginald, frowning as she knew this was the easy part of it. As the siren returned, Taegan stood up, watching as she tried getting the vampire to drink. "He's sedated - they used it to keep him from eating for some periods, and he'll need a detox if you are going to get any blood in his system," she said in a calm voice. She wasn't here to make things worse, she just knew the facts of it all. She looked at her arm, the blood still running down from underneath her sleeve, taking in a sharp breath to calm her nerves. "If he could act on his instincts, he would've sunken his teeth into me many miles ago," she chuckled, removing her jacket, exposing an arm that was more or less covered in thick red blood. Taegan frowned as she inspected it, she needed to clean the wound and maybe even get it stitched up, but going to a hospital was not really a possibility. "If you don't mind, I'd like to clean myself off somewhat - then I'll come back and we'll discuss what will happen," she said, not wanting to worry the young siren, but the fact of the matter was that this was no light issue.

Reginald could smell the blood, feeling his insides burn in hunger for it, but he couldn't move or act on it. As he got placed on the bed he looked at Mariella shortly before she disappeared. Was this one of his hallucinations? He pondered that as he waited for his wife to return. How he begged in his mind for her to reappear and smile at him like she always did. He wanted her close, but it was like his body was locked in place. Reginald wanted to feel her hair against his face, smell her wonderful scent cover his being as he held her close, but he was also afraid. Afraid to lose the control he felt he had gained. Everything was still a blur, the fake memories scrambled and not to mention some real ones appearing. However he himself could not distinguish between real or unreal. "El-la," he mumbled weakly, wanting her near and soon she came back. His vision too blurry to see what she was carrying, but he could smell it. "L-love," he stuttered, his hand cramping a bit as if he was trying to reach out and touch her, see if she was real and not just one of the many mindgames.
Mariella

Mariella

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptyTors Sep 19, 2019 9:35 am

She listened to what the blonde girl said, and gave her a small nod. "You should get your wound fixed, it he wasn't here, my instincts would have been to do that," she admitted and looked at the girls arm.
"I have my own bathroom, and there is clothe in the drawer. Take what ever you need," she took a deep breath in.  Mariella took a deep breath in and placed the bottle between her thighs, letting her other hand place itself on his chest. If she could control her water manipulation, maybe she could use it to help. He mumbled her name, and she turned her face to him.
"I'm here," she whispered, trying not to tear up. Mariella grabbed his hand and supported it towards her cheek, and closed her eyes for a little while. "You are home," she assured him. She took a deep breath in and placed her lips lightly on the back of his hand, before putting it down.
"You are infected with something.. I'm going to try to see if I can get it out of your system okay?" she spoke quite calmly, despite being a chaotic mess behind her hazel eyes. Mariella felt a few tears pressing on and one escaped her eye, followed by another. She used her manipulation to move the tear from her cheek and into a larger glass of water by her side of the bed. She always had a glass of water there. A sirens tear could heal some injections, but she had no idea if it would have any large effect. According to her mother she could use healing water to heal, maybe it could detox as well. She had to be strong enough to help, she hadn't been able to do anything to help earlier on. Mariella didn't want to fail again. "Siren detox Mariella special is coming up," she whispered a little to herself and grabbed the glass. She placed the glass with his lips, and helped the water guide itself so it didn't spill. She placed the glass back on the table and reach out to touch his cheek. Maybe there was a faster source off healing, but right now - she couldn't even figure out where to place her thoughts.
Gæst
Gæst

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptyTors Sep 19, 2019 11:24 am

Taegan excused herself to the bathroom, cleaning off the blood and getting a better look at her wound. It didn't seem affected, but it was rather deep. She knew she would heal just fine, but just in case she found some gauze she wrapped around the wound, making sure it was suppressed enough so she wouldn't bleed out. Then she returned as she watched Mariella give her tears to Reginald. In many ways Taegan found it very heartwarming to see the two together.

Reginald felt her cheek on his palm, his eyes welling up with tears that were mostly watered down bloodstreams. She was really here, she was his Ella. As she placed the glass against his lips, he could do nothing but try and do as she wished. The clear liquid running down his throat as he was trying to drink it. When the glass was empty he gasped for air before falling backwards on the bed, feeling like his insides were burning. It was working, but that didn't mean he felt better right away. The pain would come first, and he grunted as he tried not to twist and turn in the immense feeling he was feeling.

Taegan walked to Mariella, placing a hand on her shoulder as she gestured for her to give him some room to be hurting. "He's going to be fine, it will just be pure hell for him for a couple of days as his system rids itself of the toxins," she said in a calm voice, looking over to the young vampire with a worried expression. Maybe it was about time she took her leave, but it would only be if Mariella wished it so. The vampire would probably be turning in pain for the foreseeable future, and there was little Mariella would be able to do. What she could do, she had already done, and Taegan saw it as a huge improvement. Instead of weeks of detox, it would only be a couple of days. Cheap price to pay, at least in her eyes.
Mariella

Mariella

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptyTors Sep 19, 2019 12:25 pm

She couldn't imagine what he had been through, and she wasn't trying to. It was in the small area she knew about it, she hadn't been there when Theo returned. He had talked to Nimue about it, and Mariella had heard about while being captured herself. Funny enough hell had been her best capture in a while. Of course she was worried, and she had fate in it would just take time. Mariella gasped a little when the blonde woman placed a hand on her shoulder, but slowly breathed out after.
"It takes the time it takes, I'm just glad he is back," she breathed out. She still felt like it was just apart of a dream, or another hallucination Nimue would put her through. But it had never felt more real. All her troubles seemed to settle a little and her demons were had left the surface. Mariella took the bottle she had placed on her legs and placed it on the floor. She then got up from the bed and turned to the blonde stranger, and trapped her hand lightly.
"Thank you, truly. If there is anything I can do in the future, please don't hesitate to ask," usually Mariella wasn't that helpful to strangers. She had learned to appreciate the people who tried to help, even if they didn't know her. "Do you have any suggestions on what not to do? I mean I don't want to make anything worse." She whispered knowing he could hear her if he focused on it. Mariella took a deep breath in, and looked back at her long lost love. She waited to do anything before she got an answer. She was nervous by nature, scared to do anything rash or out of thinking. She smiled when she looked at him. She wanted to take his pain away, hunt down the people who had done this to him. But it wouldn't be the smart choice to let her emotions get more in the way than they already did.
Gæst
Gæst

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 8:34 pm

What not to do? That was a hard question getting asked, but Taegan thought she knew. "Make sure you never leave him out of sight - I tried my best not making a spectacle getting him out," she said in a calm voice. "Oh, and do not disclose me, my looks nor my speech to anyone ... I still have someone I need to get out of this mess," Taegan said, looking rather seriously at Mariella. She nodded, taking her leave and disappearing into the world from where she came, not even looking back. She had her goal still, and getting Reginald out had been a promise she had made to that young metal bending demon.

Reginald reached out for Mariella's hand, entangling their fingers as he found it hard to focus on speaking when his insides felt like they were going to come out his throat. He squeezed her hand, looking into her eyes as he felt her tears heal him from the inside out. He didn't know how long he had laid there, feeling like the world would collapse at any moment, but he kept looking at his wife. His memories were twisted, turned upside down by those who he had been in custody of. However one memory stood so clear. Her that day on the beach. The day she had said yes. It was like no matter how twisted his other memories had seemed to become, that one had always been crystal clear to him. "I love you, Ella," he said in a pained voice, straining himself just to speak to her, but he needed her to know. He needed her to know he hadn't forgotten about their promise, that the vows they had taken were still in effect.
Mariella

Mariella

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 9:01 pm

Mariella nodded as she understood what the girl was saying. She could understand it couldn't have been easy, if it had been easy she would have found him a long time ago. There was so much mess on both their sides, and she hoped they could clean it up together in time. Mariella returned to Reginald's side as he reached out for her hand. She closed her hazel colored eyes, letting their fingers entangle. The siren took a deep breath in and looked over at him. She could see in his eyes how something haunted him, and she could only wish for a way to make it better. Her heart tumbled over a beat to hear him say he loved her again, and she tried way to hard not to tear more up than she needed to - but she had missed him so much, the hole in her heart had been filled with so much agony. It was like Hell had been her most calm month since he had been missing.
"I love you too. Always," it hadn't changed. It would never change. Mariella moved over to the other side of the bed and laid down next to him. She moved herself close to him. She felt another tear slip down her cheek. "I'm here.. and I'm not leaving," she promised in a low warm voice. There would have to be something stronger and more stubborn that they ever had faced to remove her from his side. Mariella placed a kiss on his shoulder and one of his cheek, before leaning her forehad softly against his cheek. She took a deep breath in of his scent and closed her eyes. Mariella didn't mind the silence, she just needed to contact the feeling.
Gæst
Gæst

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 9:10 am

Reginald was not normally one for sleeping, but his body seemed to crave just passing out. A quite weird feeling for a vampire that rarely needed anything. He drifted off to her words, his non beating heart seeming to relax as he just laid there with Mariella in his arms. Healing would take it's time, but he had a feeling her being there would make his mind calm so his body could focus on healing. He was out cold for the good part of a week, only waking up to get some blood forced down his throat so he wouldn't die. Everything was like a fever dream, and he could've sworn he had seen every body pass through the door to sit by him at some point. Well, except a couple of people. Sophie hadn't been, but he couldn't blame her for not seeing him. Their relationship had been complicated. Then there was Jamie. Reginald thought he had seen him, but he couldn't be sure. Lion had been no where to be found in any of his recollection. On the eight day after getting back he sat up on the bed. His eyes focussing more clear on the surroundings. He had a feeling that at any moment he would be back at that place, seeing nothing but a blurry outline of life itself. "Ana ..?" he called out in a weak voice. He knew his sister had immaculate hearing, but was she even at the mansion? "Ella ..?" he mumbled, feeling dizzy, but perhaps it was because he hadn't fed as much as he normally would in day to day life. He sighed, placing a hand over his eyes as if to shield himself from the light coming from the windows. He didn't feel strong, he felt weak, like he had gotten a cold. Could a vampire even catch a cold or was that just him imagining things? "Jas, Van ..?" he said in a whisper. He wanted to yell to all of his family that he was awake, but he felt his throat tie up in a knot as he felt dizzy once more.
Mariella

Mariella

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 4:58 pm

Mariella had made it to the kitchen. She had spend almost every hour of the day by his side, only leaving when she really needed to. She drank an entire bottle of water and took a bite of a pizza slice that Theodore had offered her. Mariella took a deep breath in and just stood there by herself for a little while. Theodore walked up and down the hallway, just letting Mariella take some time to herself - she needed that. And he was a dream demon, it didn't take long for him to realize that Reginald was awake. Theodore stood in the door and looked at his weakened friend. He looked better than the last time they had spoken, back then they both had looked pretty bad.
"Marie is in the kitchen," he said with a low voice. Jasmine was back from her trip to their so called future, her and Jamie was with Ana- or Jasmine was mostly. "Do you want to get up?" he took a step in, he wanted to help if Reginald would let him. Theodore wasn't sure how much he knew about the situation with Anastatia, even Theodore wasn't sure. Jamie didn't really keep him updated, he was scared that Jamie was going to take his loneliness out on Jasmine. Jasmine deserved someone who took her serious and not just as a rebound.
"Jasmine is with Ana, they will get home later today," he knew that - Ana was getting better. "How are you feeling?" He asked carefully. Theodore was finally healed for their last meeting, but there was still a new ability that Theodore needed to learn.
Gæst
Gæst

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptyOns Nov 13, 2019 11:51 am

Reginald heard a familiar voice, but in his head he could almost not believe whom he heard. He looked up, his eyes flickering as if they tried to focus on the person coming in, but his scent gave him away. "Theo," he said with a sigh of relief. He could barely remember what had happened that night, only the vague memory of blood and his body going crazy for it. "Theo I'm sorry ... I couldn't ... I didn't," he said, trying to make sense of his apology, however it was hard for him to really string together anything cohesive at this point. The rest had helped, and the tears from Mariella had pushed along his healing by miles, he knew that. Reginald moved to sit up, resting himself against the headboard of the bed, looking at Theo as he came closer. The demon explained where people were, making him nod lazily as his head felt like spinning. Could a vampire feel nauseous? It sure felt like it right now. He scoffed softly at Theo's words, taking a deep breath to calm himself. "I feel like shit, if that's any consolation," he said, feeling his body ache as he was simply just sitting here. Taking another deep breath he forced his eyes to look at Theo's face, holding his breath for a second to make sure he was calm and collected. At least as much as possible. "Theo, you're like my brother, and I abandoned you," he said with a frown splaying on his face. He felt the guilt in his chest like a sharp knife, and he didn't think anything but time could make that pain go away. "And Ella ... I feel like I could've lost her," he said, feeling himself well up, however he was too exhausted and lacking of blood to even cry at this point.
Mariella

Mariella

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptyLør Nov 16, 2019 7:29 pm

"Don't worry about it," he replied as he took a deep breath in. Theodore had forgiven Reginald for not helping him, he had seen him that night. It didn't surprise him that Reginald felt bad at this moment, but it would get better - he hoped for that. Theodore listened to the other sentence and breathed out.
"But look at me. I'm still fresh as a fish, and I will be okay," he assured and took another step closer to Reginald. "A lot of things have happened in your absence, but all that matters are we are here," he placed a hand softly on Reginald’s shoulder. "And I will always be your brother, no matter what. I'm happy that you are back," he admitted with a smile before he just wrapped Reginald into a hug. It had been weird with Lion going away and Jamie being Jamie. It was hard to keep track on everyone. But he tried. Mariella’s story was different, but it was hers to tell.
“But if you need anything - just ask, okay?”He let Reginald go and looked him into the eyes. "How about a walk to the kitchen, huh? You will be surprised that its not decorated with pizza boxes... yet"
Gæst
Gæst

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptySøn Nov 17, 2019 10:43 pm

Reginald felt a bit of relief as he listened to Theo. Since that night he had feared that what he had done in his strange subdued self would have consequences for his future friendship. But how could he ever have doubted the demon? They had been there for each other, and as he was pulled in to a hug he returned it, feeling safe for the first time in a long time. "Brother," he mumbled, but it was more confirming what he had already stated. They would be brother no matter what happened. No matter what tried driving them apart, Reginald knew he could always rely on Theo and it went both ways. As his friend leaned away, suggesting a small walk to the kitchen he felt a smile creep on his lips. It almost hurt, as his muscles had become so used to frowning or no expression at all. "Alright, a quick jog to the kitchen, but I'm going to need a shoulder to lean on," he said, forcing his feet out, touching the floor beneath his feet. With Theo's help he got to his feet, and surprisingly he could mostly walk by himself, however staggering he might be looking. Stepping in to the kitchen he leaned against the frame shortly, looking at his wife whom was sitting and eating a slice of pizza. He wanted to run to her, lift her up in to his arms as he spun them around, wanting to hear her melodic laughter that seemed to fill his heart with all the emotions that he had been lacking these past months. "My Ella," he said, looking at her he felt so taken aback. She had always been beautiful to him, but absence did make the heart grow fonder. He knew that now. He looked to Theo, smiling a half smile. "Could you grab me a vial?" he asked, struggling to move forward to sit down by the kitchen table. He looked at Mariella, really taking in her features, but there was something different about her. Something he couldn't put a finger on.
Mariella

Mariella

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptyMan Nov 18, 2019 4:40 am

Theodore helped Reginald as much as he needed. Testing the water was a thing he needed to do, one could easily grew closer to the bed, in fear of never be able to feel comfortable on their feet again. They walked the entire way, a usually walk for Theo would have taken all the shortcuts. However, he wanted to walk with Reginald the entire way, so he did. They entered the kitchen, and Mariella was still sitting down, eating the few slices he had left her.

Mariella looked up as they entered the kitchen, is was almost surreal to her. He was actually walking around how. A smile lighted up on her lips as he said her name. She couldn't really express what a relief it was to see him, just looking a bit better than the past days - and actually walk on his feet even if he still was struggling. Mariella would let him take the time he needed to recover. Theodore gave Reginald a nod to the question and walked over to find him a vial. Mariella put the pizza down and was ready to help him if he needed. "My love," Mariella whispered in a soft voice and she put her hand out front to let hers touch his.
Theodore walked over to the table and placed the vial in front of Reginald, then he walked back to the kitchen window and looked outside shortly. Mariella looked shortly over at Theo, and enjoyed that his and Reginald's bond still was intact. "I will be right back, yell if you need anything," he said to both of them. Then he passed through the wall and was out of the kitchen. Mariella looked back at Reginald, and couldn't help but smile of just having him back here. The entire place had felt so empty, she had felt so empty for a long time.
"How are you feeling?"
Gæst
Gæst

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptyMan Nov 25, 2019 2:57 pm

Having Theo get a vial for him was nice, opening it slowly and with rather shaking hands. As Theo said that they could just yell for him he nodded, watching his friend exit the room the way he had done a million times over. It was something that he had grown up with seeing, so not something he really thought about anymore. Emptying the vial, he felt the small boost of the blood rushing through his system. At least he wasn't nauseous when drinking it anymore. Looking at his wife as she spoke he smiled sadly. "I'm not feeling too good," he confessed, looking at her hand reaching for him, placing his own on top of hers. He knew his skin to be cold, but she felt especially warm today. He looked at their hands, running his thumb along the back of hers as he thought about what to say. "I'm sorry, sorry for disappearing and then acting like this," he said, frowning as he just kept looking at their hands. He knew he had been brainwashed, that his thoughts had been twisted and turned to fit a specific narrative, but he still had a hard time coming to terms with it. "I can't say things will go back to normal right away, but know that for the rest of my life I'll do anything and everything to ensure your happiness," he said, finally looking at her. His eyes were sad, but there was a certain amount of determination in them as well. He had made up his mind long ago, but it was only now that he had realized it. "My place is with you, and I've hurt you, even if it wasn't my intentions," he said apologetically.
Mariella

Mariella

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptyMan Nov 25, 2019 5:25 pm

She wanted him to be okay, but also knew it would take time. Feeling his cold skin on her hand was a reminder that it was real. These days you couldn't be sure what was an illusion and what was reality. "You don't have to apologize for anything. Don't blame yourself," she corrected him. It wasn't like he had been able to do much. Mariella licked her lips softly and followed his eyes down to their hands. Mariella cherished each minute that she had with him, and she was so thankful for having him back now.  
"Things take time, and I'm here for every step. Right now, I'm just thankful," she admitted with a warm smile on her lips. The darkness still roamed in her eyes, but she was truly happy that her light had found its way back into her life. Because without that light, it was hard to hold on to happiness, and that was all she needed right now.
"It's has been rough, I'm not gonna lie about that. But hurt or not, we are both still here," she got up from the chair and moved the empty vial a little to the side. Then she sat down on the table and moved her hands to cup his face. "And still love you the same. That hasn't changed one bit. So let me take care off you. Okay?" She placed a short but emotion filled kiss on his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptyMan Nov 25, 2019 7:58 pm

He knew he would be forgiven even before he spoke, but he just wanted to say it. If nothing was left unsaid, then he could relax more and be certain of what he needed to focus on. As she moved around to the other side where he sat he just followed her with his eyes. A faint smile on his lips as she almost demanded that she would take care of him. "Alright," he sighed before he felt her lips press against his. He made a small surprised sound before pulling her down on her lap. She might've wanted to cut the kiss short, but he wanted to linger a little longer, holding her a little closer than usual. As they broke off the kiss his lips were pouting a little, still separated and with closed eyes as if he was not willing to let go of the feeling of her lips. "You still got it," he whispered in a teasing manner, chuckling a little bit before he frowned. Even chuckling made his body ache a little. Breathing out he looked in to her eyes, stroking her cheekbone with his thumb as he looked at her. Ever beautiful, ever strong. That was his Mariella if he knew her right. "Tell me, what have happened since I've been gone," he asked, worrying already wether he would like to hear what troubles might've happened.
Mariella

Mariella

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptyMan Nov 25, 2019 8:45 pm

A smile lifted up on her lips as he pulled her down onto his lap. Being close to him again was like finally having fresh air to breathe. She never wanted to leave his side again, being apart had been way to painful. Mariella had her eyes closed, just taking it all in. Every single way he could make her feel. "Right back at ya," she replied in a tender whisper. There eyes met, and here was the thing. He could still see into her soul without trying. As he asked what had happened since he had been gone, her eyes went blank for a moment and she took a small amount of air in. It wasn't like she could hide what had happened. Too much had happened. But she didn't want him to feel guilty, she already knew how guilty she felt for not being able to save him sooner. So she avoided her pain for a little longer.
"Well, for starters. Theo has tried to start his own pizza gang," she took a deep breath in. "I know that wasn't what you meant.. It's been complicated. I had a little encounter with our dear friend Nimue, but don't worry about it. Its taken care off," Mariella's deal with the devil wouldn't be a bullet proof plan -but it was a plan. However, it was just the beginning of teles. "You can thank Theo for my mental state being.. I don't even know, somewhat stable," she chuckled a little to herself. Theodore had surely had a huge part in that. With Lion and Jamie gone, Theo had like her needed someone.
Gæst
Gæst

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptySøn Dec 01, 2019 12:32 pm

Her tender whisper, the soft touch of her warm skin. It was like her whole being was just healing him with the love he had for her. Though it wouldn't heal the physical damage, he felt like he could cope better when he had her near. She was the safety he had longed for, the release that had been out of his reach, now sitting on his lap as he studied her beautiful features. The way her eyes went blank made him worried, but he knew that some things even he couldn't fix. She went on to speak about Theo making a pizza gang, making a soft chuckle escape his lips. It sounded too much like the demon, so he knew that to be true. However she soon disclosed what had been going on. The mention of Nimue made him clench his teeth, mostly because he could still feel the betrayal of Lion in the back of his mind. Reginald was not stupid, he knew people did stupid things when in captivity, but it seemed like Mariella's brother had lost his way. Reginald felt like he had really lost a friend, a close friend. No, Lion had never been a friend, he had been like a brother, and the only thing that had ever made them lash out at each other was when their rivalry had gotten the best of him. Even telling about how he loved Mariella and she loved him, it had all worked out. Swallowing he looked down to her hands, taking one of them and stroking his thumb along the back of it. Her skin so soft and warm. "I feel like I should've been here," he said in a silent voice full of regret. He knew he couldn't protect everyone at the same time, but he had promised Mariella that it was the two of them to the end of times. "In sickness and in health, I promised you that much," he said, looking at her, frowning at himself. Leaning closer to her, he kissed her cheek softly, breathing in her salty scent that always gave him shivers. "When you're ready to tell me about it all, I'd like to hear it," he said. He if anyone knew that you often times needed time to just focus on digesting what had happened. Hell, he had barely scratched at the box of unpleasantries that was his time away from the others. "But I'm here now; and I'm not going anywhere," he promised, looking at Mariella's eyes to make her know he meant it.
Mariella

Mariella

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptySøn Dec 01, 2019 6:17 pm

"We can't change what has happened - but we can chose to move forward," it did sound a lot easier than it was - she knew that. However, Mariella also knew if they got stuck in their guilt, they would never find a way back out again. And she had been spending way to much time in hell to ever sit by anything again. He kissed her cheek, making her smile show. Mariella knew that someday she would tell the stories, like he would tell his. Right now, she was all about breathing in his scent. It was still adjustment to be around him again, but being here again - it was worth every moment she had fought to be here.  
"I will," she promised and looked into his eyes once again. Theodore had been the first person she had talked to about everything, Jamie had been gone, Lion had left her - how she was still holding on was because of Reginald. Holding on to the promises she had made for him, that they always would find their way back to each other - it had just been enough.  Mariella wanted to believe that he wasn't going anywhere, with every inch of her heart - she wanted that to be her truth. But could she really bind her heart and soul to that thought? If she relaxed and believed that, when would the next attack strike? Would she be able to prevent it?
"I'm very happy that you are here," she whispered underneath her breath and caressed his cheek gently.
Gæst
Gæst

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptyOns Dec 04, 2019 11:09 am

"My Ella, always making the hardest of things sound so easy," he chuckled. He had missed that, missed how she just stated things even though it would be a tough fight to get to that point. He just held an arm around her back, stroking her with his palm, while his other hand kept caressing the back of her hand with his thumb. She promised to tell him when she was ready, but until then he would be there for her, just as she would be there for him. He leaned his cheek against her palm as she caressed his cheek. Just sitting here, just for a little while, seemed to make his heart warm, even if it wasn't beating. "I think I need some fresh air," he said, looking at her with soft eyes. He knew a walk would be quite exhausting for him, but he needed to go out and feel the wind in his hair at least. "Do you think you could find the time to go with me?" he asked, smiling gently at her as he entangled their fingers. He had spent so much time away from her, and now he just wanted to stay by her side for as long as she would allow it. If she agreed, he would carefully move to stand, holding her hand in his as he looked at her, frowning a little. "Grab a jacket, it's probably cold out," he said in a caring voice. He would wait in the kitchen until she returned.
Mariella

Mariella

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptyOns Dec 04, 2019 4:24 pm

She knew that she could make it sound easier than it was. It was sometimes just about faking it till you would make it, or that was how she had survived. She breathed out in a relaxing matter as he held an arm around her back. His touch seemed to warm up her nerve system, making her body wake up and realize he had returned. When he said he thought he needed some air she nodded in agreement. It would be good for him.  He asked her if she would join him, making her almost frown. He entalged their fingers, making her smile grow a bit brighter "of course. I always have time for you," she reminded him with a tinder smile on her lips before she stood up.
"Okay," she agreed and walked out of the kitchen. Mariella moved along the shadows, making it way faster for her to come into her room, grab a jacket and return back to the darkened hallway. It was so quite here. Mariella put on the jacket and walked back over to Reginald. "Come on," she put her arm around his waist. It wasn't like she was stronger than Theo, but she just wanted to support him as much as she could. Besides, she had the elements in her favor if needed. Mariella began to slowly move closer to the door so they could get outside.
The winter weather was chill, but being yin made her feel so much better than the hot summer weather. She took a deep breath in of cold air and smiled.
"You need to know, Ana is fine," she began and took a deep breath in, "but there was an attack sometime ago. But I have been in touch with Jamie about it and Jasmine. And Jasmine said to me that everything is fine," she looked up at Reginald. Mariella would have been more clear about the event, but he had been passed out most of the time. "They will be back soon," she assured.  Mariella felt like she was obligated to tell him this, she would want to know if anything had happened to Tiana. She understood the urge to protect her siblings.
"Mr. Burn is picking them up. We can walk closer to the gates, if you want to be there when they drive in?" She suggest with a tender voice. Mariella had been spending so much time there waiting, she had even begun to be known by some of the guards. Time to time they had walked over to her with a cup of coffee.
Gæst
Gæst

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back EmptyFre Dec 06, 2019 11:12 am

Feeling the air hit his face was rather pleasant, closing his eyes just to take in the feeling of the winter season around him. He held his arm around Mariella, pressing her closer as if to remind himself that it was real. As they made their way around he moved rather carefully, taking in the atmosphere of the calming grounds. Reginald had always been a fan of winter time, mostly because his family always had been big on celebration. He felt a little sad that he was potentially going to miss out on the ball that his aunt was throwing together. What more, he seemed to get a little sentimental thinking about his family this time of the year. At the mention of Anastasia he opened his eyes, looking at Mariella with a frown. Alright? His mind started spiraling. Last time he had been missing so to say, she had turned off her humanity and it had taken a lot to bring her back. "I feel like I should've been here," he whispered. He wasn't trying to get pity, but all the things that had happened in his absence, would it had happened if he had been here? If not, to what extent could he had changed some other things? He felt a little at a loss, taking in a deep breath as he looked to the ground, focusing on his steps. "I feel like we should wait inside; I think I'm a bit too anxious to stand too close to the gates," he admitted. Not that he was afraid of getting snatched, more the reminder of him being captured sending chills through his body. "Let's just walk for a little while, just the two of us," he said. If Anastasia was alright, he could see her when she came home, not just stand around and wait until the car pulled up. He wanted to savor the small moment he had with Mariella before he needed to try and act like his old self. He didn't want his sister to worry.

//Out <33//
Sponsoreret inhold

Finding a way back Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finding a way back   Finding a way back Empty

Finding a way back
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You promised you would always come back, why didn't you come back?
» Finding some company
» I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]
» Back To You
» Back in USA.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: