Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Back To You

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Primrose

Primrose

Humør : That feminine urge to finish every sentence with, "if that makes sense" despite knowing it absolutely makes sense.
Antal indlæg : 96

Back To You Empty
IndlægEmne: Back To You   Back To You EmptyTors Feb 10, 2022 4:25 am

LOCATION | at Austin's
DATE | 12th of February 2022
TIME | late afternoon / early evening
WEATHER | Clear sky, cold
ATTIRE | Link
TOPIC FOR | @Austin

Things had settled over her shoulder over the past months, her and Henry had found peace in the fact that Andrew was safe in the hands of some people who would take good care of him and make sure he recovered step by step from what Maggie had done to him. Easing that stress factor out of her life just like Maggie no long being a walking threat, it was like Primrose had found more peace as well. She had started actually doing something for herself as well, getting her exercises back on, which had done wonders for her mind at this point, and taking advantage of the spirit of the new year had been key. Then of course she had a great motivator whom she had spoken to all the long drive back to his place. It was still funny how she had spent more of her hours here since they had found Violet than she had at her own apartment, or it wasn't really funny it was very much Primrose's own choice and possibly one of the best she had made if you asked her. Primrose had been thrilled when he had asked if he could pick her up, and for the first part of the ride it had mostly been Violet's choice to spend some hours that had been on topic. Then mostly just everything and nothing.

Stepping out of the car closing the door, she looked shortly towards the house before moving her eyes to Austin then walking towards the front door, letting her shoulder bump softly towards his arm letting out a little chuckle. Her eyes sought the night sky for a second, seeing how the start started to come through on the dark, the half moon guiding them back home.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Austin

Austin

Antal indlæg : 56

Back To You Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Back To You   Back To You EmptyLør Feb 12, 2022 8:13 am

Austin parked the car, letting out a soft sigh and feeling his shoulders drop for a moment. He looked at the house before he stepped out. Now, it had been a life changing moment when they had found their daughter again. For Austin it had also been overwhelming to suddenly be a father for a grown-up daughter, to accept that he had lost so much of her life that it would make it very difficult to actually have anything to say in her upbringing. But when he had seen how she had slowly fallen in love with Eden’s oldest, he hadn’t been able to stop smiling. He seemed like a good boy, even though they had met in therapy. But at this point, who didn’t need someone to talk too? Especially after everything that had gone on with the Nelson’s at this point. Not that he knew an awful lot, but word travelled fast in these supernatural communities.
A short laugh left him, as she bumped into his shoulder with hers. He looked towards her and gave her a loving smile before he opened the door and let her step inside first. “I was thinking fish for dinner?” he thought out loud, as he took of his shoes and hung his jacket back up. They had talked about so many things, that he had totally forgotten to ask what she actually wanted for dinner. Not that it really mattered, he had a couple of things he could make if she didn’t feel like eating fish today. He walked into the kitchen and opened his fridge, to see what else there was to eat in there. “Or I could make us a pasta carbonára?” he offered as well, letting his tongue glide over his lips, before he turned towards her giving her a soft smile.
Primrose

Primrose

Humør : That feminine urge to finish every sentence with, "if that makes sense" despite knowing it absolutely makes sense.

Back To You Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Back To You   Back To You EmptySøn Feb 13, 2022 8:47 pm

Stepping back inside to the warm house, she took her shoes off and then her jacket, looking towards Austin as he presented what his idea for dinner was. She had honestly forgotten all about it being around dinner time as time had just past them, not even the drive had seemed that long. Primrose followed him towards the kitchen, watching him open the fridge. "Fish is fine," she replied with a warm smile leaning her hip against the counter while looking at him, like she did every time she could get away with doing so while he cooked. All these small little things. There were things she wanted to say things she wanted to get out in the room, but the sudden fear of failure hit her. Because what if it would ruin everything they had just been building back up, and yet she had to stop setting herself up for failure as well. Her worst enemy was her own mind holding her back. Along with everything else the last months had brought to her. "You have always been my home, no matter how far apart we've been that never changed," she exhaled a little bit tilting her head while still keeping her eyes on him. "It’s always been you," Primrose added in the same lower voice, yet not taking her eyes of him. She needed to say it, it was burning in her heart not to get it out, and in the end, didn't he deserve to know no matter how he felt it wouldn't change he feelings, "and I just wanted you to know that," Primrose slowly exhaled.
Austin

Austin

Back To You Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Back To You   Back To You EmptyMan Feb 14, 2022 8:38 pm

He looked over his shoulder with a smile over his lips, when she told him that fish was fine. “Fish it is then” he chuckled, turning back and took out a whitefish filets some lemons, cream and onions. He started cutting things up and prepping for the fish to go into the oven. He had just placed it in a baking dish when she started speaking. He put down the dish and turned towards Prim. Now, it wasn’t because Austin hadn’t felt it too. How easy it had been to fall into old routines and just be around her. Almost as if they hadn’t spent time apart. He knew that there was a saying that soulmates would find each other when the times was right. If there was ever a way to describe them, that would be the first quote he would think of. Because it described it almost perfectly. Souls that had drifted, but because they belonged to one another, they had found each other again.
Austin let out a soft breath and gave her a soft smile. Then he walked over and placed his hands on each side of her face. Letting his thumbs glide over her cheeks skin, he looked into her beautiful eyes and then he bended down and placed a soft kiss against her lips. “And you always be my home, no matter how many years you been away” he mumbled as he pulled away. “I love you Prim, so much” he whispered before he kissed her again.
Primrose

Primrose

Back To You Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Back To You   Back To You EmptyTirs Feb 15, 2022 6:18 am

Her eyes was quite observant on how he reacted to her words, but Primrose also found herself exhale as he walked towards her and felt his hands on her cheeks. She looked into his eyes and in this very moment she knew, she just knew things would turn out to be alright, so her eyes closed as her lips were met by his. Listening to his first words, leading her hand to find his cheek. Primrose knew she had been away from home fo way too long, but somewhere on the road from the dark sea she had seen the lighthouse and the light had guided her right back to him. I love you a soft smile crossed her lips just before he once again kissed her, "I love you too," Primrose whispered against his lips just as she kissed him back, lifting her other hand towards his back keeping him as close to her as possible. It was crazy how you could miss the feeling of someone's lips, how insanely much she had missed all of this.
Austin

Austin

Back To You Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Back To You   Back To You EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 9:35 pm

The joy that formed in his chest, couldn’t really be described in so many words. It was warm, comforting. As if someone was folding a blanket around his cold heart. Whispering to it, that it would be alright now. He just had to believe, he just had to let her all the way in. Then they would figure things out. And everything would be okay in the end. It was time, time to let go and heal. A soft gentle smile formed over his lips as he looked into her eyes with an adoring look. When she kissed him again, it was like everything just fell into place. His arms snaked around her waist, and he lifted her up easily putting her on the counter, so he didn’t need to bend down to kiss her. Luckily, he hadn’t gotten that far with the cooking, which meant there was no need for panic, especially about anything burning. Which was also why he took his time, explored her lips with his. Felt her warmth in his arms and pulled her a little closer.
Primrose

Primrose

Back To You Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Back To You   Back To You EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 6:25 pm

His arms snaked around her waist, and he lifted her up on the counter, and her legs found their way around him, keeping him close to her. Primrose kept herself as close to him as she could, the taste of his lips inviting her back home after so long, yet taking their sweet time to take in and enjoy every little kiss. Catching up with the years they had been without the touch. It was insane how the touch of someone's lips could be so right, being with someone was and felt so right, despite not having him as her mate - it made her believe that their was something beyond that mate bond, that soulmates beyond witches were real. That in the end it would be them together. She knew it. Primrose parted their lips for a moment allowing both of them to catch a moment of air, whilst feeling their mixed breath balancing over each other's lips. "See that is what I'm talking about," she mumbled a little bit, still keeping her eyes closed, "you have no idea how much I've missed that," Primrose added in a still lower voice before once again letting her lips meet with his.
Austin

Austin

Back To You Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Back To You   Back To You EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 10:27 am

When she parted their lips, he placed his forehead against hers, feeling how the edge of their noses pressed against each other from the side. A chuckle left him, when heard her words. “Remind me to give you a book about being more poetic” he teased, mostly because it sounded almost like something a man would say. Not that he really cared, but it wouldn’t be them if they weren’t able to poke a little fun at the other.
Then he nodded, when she added the part of her having missed this. “Well, I might have an idea” he whispered, feeling how much he had missed it as well. Giving her a short kiss back, then he pulled away. “I really should make us some food” he laughed, kissing her cheek as he pulled away letting a hand find her cheek and softly caressed it with his thumbs.
How had he become this lucky? Not only had they found Violet, but they had gotten a second chance. A new start of making this right, and he wasn’t about to throw it away for anything in the world. This was what he wanted, this was where he was supposed to be.
Primrose

Primrose

Back To You Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Back To You   Back To You EmptyTirs Mar 01, 2022 4:39 am

She chuckled a little bit," oh please, if I start hitting my poetic corner you wouldn't stand a chance," Primrose teased back. Feeling heart roar a little, getting filled up with all this emotion she thought she wouldn't have a shot at getting back. Pulling slowly away he kissed her cheek. Well, he should be making them some food, yet she did not yet completely let go of him, her hands still around his neck. Primrose nodded, "you should," she mused a little bit, keeping her eyes on him. But right here and right now, things just seemed to finally have been put back into the puzzle just as it should always have been, it had just taken a little while to find the missing pieces. Primrose let one of her hands glide from behind his neck to his cheek, letting the back of her hand trace down his cheekbone. Also just allowing herself for a small second to take everything in, him, the moment and everything in between.
Austin

Austin

Back To You Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Back To You   Back To You EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 8:47 am

He started laughing, a real one, closed eyes and where you didn’t care about how it sounded. Then he shook his head, feeling how his lips was pulled into a bright smile as he looked at her. “You know how old I am, if anyone is going to win a poetic fight it’s going to be me, try again my little siphoner” he hummed, placing a kiss against her temple feeling how her hands traveled behind his neck toward his cheekbones. Now, he could easily just have stayed here. But to be fair, he was also rather hungry. So, he gave her a quick kiss, letting his hands close around her wrist as he pulled a little back. Kissing her knuckles. “Now, I will make us some food, please just stay where you are” he teased with a wink and turned around and with a sigh started to prepare the dish that he had started on before they had fallen into a routine that was so old and let felt like they had done it till this day. He still found it eye opening just how easy it had been to restart their life after they had left it. This could easily be the best day of his life. He had his daughter and wife back; everything would turn out for the better. He was sure of it.
Primrose

Primrose

Back To You Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Back To You   Back To You EmptyLør Mar 19, 2022 5:05 pm

She took a slightly deeper breath in as he pulled slowly back and kissed he knuckles, listening to what he said, "oh trust me I'm not going anywhere," she replied back mirroring his tone of voice, simply tilting her head to the side as like always, just sat there watching him prepare the dish he had started on moments earlier. Primrose could feel like how the final puzzle piece just got put into the right place, and how it just let everything be alright. Everything felt alright again. And they now knew they could conquer anything life threw at them. As long as they just kept standing together, they could handle everything. They could have anything they wanted. And all the wanted was him and their family. How she always had dreamt of being able to rewrite the starts and find her way back, to having the dream become reality. It almost seemed to good to be true, but it was as a matter of fact true.
Austin

Austin

Back To You Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Back To You   Back To You EmptyOns Mar 23, 2022 9:47 am

Maybe pour us a glass of wine?” he said after a while of standing and preparing the dinner that they would have in half an hour or a little more, depending on how much she would distract him further. But even so, he couldn’t help the smile that was forming over his lips. It wasn’t really like Austin to show emotion, far from it really. Of course, he could pretend to be the perfect gentleman, and give a kind smile to passing people. But when it came down to it, he wasn’t a man that overflowed with emotions, always had his face folded in serious expressions. Even if he was relaxing, that was when you really noticed just how much he had gone through. The many years of suffering he had put on himself, in hopes to repent his mistakes. It took a toll on you, and it wasn’t easy to just snap out of it, when most of your life had consisted in always fearing what tomorrow would bring. He checked on the fish and looked back at her to see how she was faring with the glass of wine.
Sponsoreret inhold

Back To You Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Back To You   Back To You Empty

Back To You
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You promised you would always come back, why didn't you come back?
» Back in USA.
» Wish we could go back to the start
» Finding a way back
» To the moon and back. [ TW ]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Amena :: Bolig området :: Sea Road :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: