Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Hope

Hope

Humør : I think my guardian angel drinks
Antal indlæg : 324

I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyTirs Sep 28, 2021 11:12 pm

Dedicted to @Ace

DATE | 2nd of October
TIME | After 9 pm
WEATHER | Cold, light rain – its clear winter is coming
PLACE | Ace house
ATTIRE | Simple black jeans, with dark green boots, a black bomber jacket  

I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] 4bb13a4ffdaa32c860b8472cdc84c677c4be0183

It had been hard to get her good mood down, after she had finally reunited with her family it was a step towards a better life for her than it had been before. It was still hard, and there was a lot of adjusting to come. Especially because Hope had led such a different life than her sisters. Juniper was maybe the only one of them, that could sympathize the most with her.

But standing here looking straight into three werewolf’s stupid faces. That was more than enough to put a damper on her mood. At first she had thought it was some of Jasper’s friends that he had send after her. She was somewhat happy that it wasn’t her that they were after, because then it meant she hadn’t brought them straight to Ace door. It still didn’t help her annoyance about the whole situation. “I suggest that you all leave now” she said through her teeth. It only made the werewolf’s laugh at her. What could she do? Of course, she understood why they would underestimate her. She was just a fairy, but a fairy that had thought for so long, and knew how to turn her disadvantages into advantages. She folded out the small stun baton and found her small, trusted gun with silver bullets. But she would only use it in extreme circumstances as it always pulled a lot of unwanted attention.

Sweat was dripping down her forehead as the three werewolves were lying around her, all but one unconscious “Take your fucking friends and get out of here” she didn’t need to tell him twice before he got one of them off the ground and woke the other. Pain from superficial claw marks around her back and stomach region made her close her eyes as she pressed the back of her head against the front door. Her jacket was ruin so much was sure. What the hell had they wanted with Ace anyway. And why had she ended up beating their asses to get them off his house? She could just had walked away and it wouldn’t have been her problem.

Sidst rettet af Hope Ons Okt 27, 2021 12:28 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ace

Ace

Antal indlæg : 251

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyTirs Sep 28, 2021 11:38 pm

Ace had been called out for an emergency at his work. So, since he hadn’t heard from Hope at all, he had just left for his work and let the door stand unlocked. After all, the neighborhood was good enough to let everything be open. So, when he had gotten home from work, he parked his car and the first thing he noticed when he got out of it, was how it smelled of werewolves and… Hope’s blood. Not just any fairy, hers. Just from the small vial she had given him, he had already learned her blood by the scent.
He therefore rushed to the front door, only to hear how she was breathing against it, almost as if she was resting against it. He didn’t want to waste time, and therefore simply sprinted to the backyard and got inside his house from the garden door. Knowing where she was and being able to feel the somewhat condition of the wounds, he quite quickly scanned the rest of his home from werewolves. He then sprinted to her – everything happening within seconds – before he looked at her. Clearly, he was scanning for injuries. “Why did you fight them?” he wondered before he squatted a little down before he would pick her up in his arms, feeling how the blood got onto his arms. “You’re truly an unlucky bird,” he joked and carried her to the sofa he had almost been falling asleep the first time they were at his house. He would only put her down at the sofa before he would start and treat the bigger wounds on her back and abdomen. After all, these seemed to be the greatest injuries as of right now.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyOns Sep 29, 2021 10:17 am

Suddenly he was there, she had been so exhausted she hadn’t even felt his aura nearby before he was standing in front of her scanning her for injuries. She reckoned that she would look like a punching bag at this point, mostly because werewolves have so much strength behind their attacks, so even though they hadn’t landed a lot of punches. It was still enough for her face to look like a colour pallet. Why did you fight them?
She had just asked herself that very same question, a smirk formed on her lips as he picked her up. “They looked at me wrong, and then it seemed easier to teach them a lesson and make sure they wouldn’t be showing up again” she huffed as he called her unlucky. He only knew the half of it, but truly, it seemed like she was somehow cursed in this life. Maybe it would have been better if she had just stayed in Wonderland.

I’ll just bleed on your sofa” she tried to protest as he placed her on it “The kitchen counter would have been better” she mumbled as he placed her on the soft cushions and started working on her wounds. A relieved moan left her as she felt how the tension around the scratch marks was being healed. It started itching but only for a second. Her eyes closed letting him work on her, without her interrupting him.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyOns Sep 29, 2021 3:37 pm

They had given her a wrong look, so she had given them a lesson. Someone truly kept a half hand over her, making sure she didn’t get killed, but still got injuries. She complained about him putting her on the sofa and he simply just put on a frown and when he started to work on her injuries, he shook his head a little. “I don’t think you know what better or not right now,” he mumbled, almost sounding like an old ‘wise’ man who tried to teach his grandchild something. “The couch can just get a washing, don’t worry,” he assured her, though he might not even think about getting it washed but probably just throw it out and buy another one. He noticed how she closed her eyes, almost looking relieved when he started working on her wounds. Therefore, he didn’t mind looking that much for any signs her being uncomfortable, besides he would be able to hear her breathing and smell the sweat from discomfort She had done well with these wounds even though they seemed to be ‘superficial’. He made sure to remove as much of the clothing that were in the way for healing or could potentially heal with the wound. If that meant that he had to take off her shirt, so be it. She needed proper healing. He placed his hands between her hips and ribcage and let his hands do their magic while his eyes traveled to search for other injuries, but seemingly his eyes only landed on her face. “How many were they?” he asked quietly.
As soon as it seemed like the wounds were as good as possible and only needed a day or two of healing before they would be completely healed, he would lean a little over her so he could place his hands on her neck and close to her jaw, making sure the bruises healed and making sure she wouldn’t get swollen. “How are you feeling?” he asked slightly monotone, before he slowly let go of her and leaned back, sitting upright.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyOns Sep 29, 2021 4:18 pm

She clicked with her tongue as he tried to lecture her on what she knew or didn’t know. But she didn’t comment on it, she rather just helped him get off her clothes so he could look at the wounds, making small hisses as the fabric was caught in the wounds. After a while it didn’t do much more than itch as he was done closing them.

As he asked how many they were she slowly opened her blue eyes and looked at how close he suddenly was. She cursed herself for letting her heart skip a beat in her chest before she got it under control again. “Three” she mumbled “two purebloods and one created” she added. Her eyes closed once again as his hands found her face and it cooled down immediately. A sigh left her softly parted lips and she was almost sad that it was gone as fast as it had happened.

Better, thank you” she mumbled as she pulled forward so her back wasn’t leaning against the sofa. “Let me just get my bag, and then we can get started on why I’m actually here” she got up and walked towards the black backpack she had thrown as she had realized that she wasn’t alone. Then she came back and placed herself in the chair she had been seated in last time as he had drawn her blood. She got out her laptop and placed her arm so he could get started. Not really looking nor talking to him.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyOns Sep 29, 2021 5:20 pm

He noticed how her heart acted up when she opened her eyes, and he was quick to bot see how her eyes looked and the smells she left. But she was quick to put it all away. He frowned a little as she explained how many they were and what seemed to be the hierarchy. He should’ve been there so she wouldn’t have had to deal with it. Of course, he had a lot to deal with on his own, but there was no reason for her to take the load he was carrying. There had even been a werewolf by his place the other day. That one didn’t get out alive.

She was feeling better, so much better that she even got up from her seat. He raised his brows a little as she went for her bag. He agreed with her and went to the medic room he had at his home. He picked up everything he needed for tapping her blood. For a moment he just rubbed his forehead and took a deep breath. He then went back out to her and found his rollable table and his medic stool so he could sit down. “You’re already getting way too used to this,” he commented as he started to sanitize the area. He then threw out the cotton pad and prepared the needle and containers. He found the strap for her arm and put on some gloves. Even though it was a whole week ago since he had last been sticking a needle in her, he could still, with his ability, sense the wound and quickly found her vein and put the needle in her, connecting it to a container.

She was a good patient, and he could easily fill a couple of containers. The only thing was, that his head and stomach was starting to ache, and his mouth was feeling more and more dry. He didn’t think much of all of this because he probably just needed some when she left. But his body disagreed with him and shut down. As he was tapping from her left arm, his hands let go of what he held onto and his body tipped over to the side so he landed on his right side, almost face first. He had passes out from restraining himself from drinking the blood which was right in front of him. Nothing like this had ever happened before, but the combination of her blood, wounds, healing and so many other factors, his body just chose to tell him, no more.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyOns Sep 29, 2021 7:07 pm

A small hum of amusement left her as he told her that she was getting to used to it. It made her remember the first night she had been in his home. How they had moved around each other, as if they had always known each other.
When he had placed the needle in her arm, she opened her computer and started typing. She had found a woman that had been an excellent help in getting information on the people taking girls of the street. Figuring out who was there voluntarily and who wasn’t. It had also ended up with her taking er job for the demon. But since it was a friend’s mother, she didn’t have as much prejudice about working with a demon that she normally would have.

Working on her assignment while getting her blood tapped took away her focus from how Ace was acting. A gasp left her as she out of the corner eye saw how he titled over and went down. With the laptop on her thighs and her arm restrained she couldn’t prevent him from hitting the ground. “Ah shit!” she exhaled and pulled out the needle with a groan of pain. It was all made rather crude as she quickly got down on her knees with blood gliding down her arm. “For fuck shake Ace, why didn’t you say anything” she mumbled. Now the blood already gliding down her arm wouldn’t be enough. With a small spell she made a cut on her wrist and placed it against his lips, letting her arm fold around his neck and pulled him closer to her so she could make sure that the blood glided into his mouth.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyOns Sep 29, 2021 8:51 pm

Ace heard nothing, but soon he got her blood in his mouth. It was so sweet.  It was almost like it had a specific and magical taste to it. Even though he had been drinking from fairies before, it just felt like there was something specific about her blood. He knew his father always said that diet and general condition had a lot to say about the blood, but could it really be his different?

It didn’t take long before his senses awoke him quite quickly. Things went fast and while his eyes were closed they got brighter and bloodshot and shortly after that black veins appeared under his eyes. His fangs appeared and he didn’t hesitate to actually bite into her wrist. Already having her blood in his mouth, and the pulsating arteries right under his nose it was way too much to keep the control when he subconsciously had used way too much of his control. There was no more for now. Speech, screams, hits… Nothing was going to get through to him.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyOns Sep 29, 2021 9:16 pm

She had known it was a dangerous move. Which was why she didn’t really react as he started biting down drinking faster and more violently. A pained groan left her as she felt how she became lightheaded as blood was living her to fast and to quickly. She let her fingers grab his forehead and pulled him towards her chest knowing that he would only do it with her wrist still very much in his mouth. Her lips to his ear “Ace, please, you have to stop” she tried to reason with him, but it was clear that nothing was coming through. A small spell was cast, though weak the fingers would burn his skin because of her light magic.

Hoping he would get off her, she kept trying to call his name, while pulling her wrist back not that it help much. The longer it took, the quicker she could feel how consciousness was leaving her “Ace, you’re killing me” she whispered against his ear, feeling how cold she suddenly felt and that every thought became muddle in her head. The worst thing that could happen to her now, did. Because she couldn’t fight the darkness anymore.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyOns Sep 29, 2021 10:03 pm

It was like a murmur to his ears. He didn’t understand and didn’t care to understand. As she seemed to try and pull his head away or her wrist, he would slowly put a hand behind her forearm to make sure she didn’t take her wrist from him. The burning on his skin made him hiss and groan against her forearm trying to move a bit away from the pain but taking her wrist with him.
Her voice slowly got clearer as she got weaker. It got easier and easier to get through to him as his hunger was getting satisfied. She started to get cold and as if timing an words could have fitted better, was quite impossible. It took two seconds before he let go of her and figured out what was happening. Her wrist was bleeding from him drinking from her, and he quickly started to heal it so she wouldn’t be spilling blood. Besides from that, she had blood running down from where the needle had been. Where he made sure to close the wound two, only having to stroke it with his finger once. He quickly sat up and once again started to analyze her. “You’re such an idiot,” he complained as they almost shifted positions with how weak she was getting. He supported her so she could lay down and with slightly wiggly legs and dizziness he took her legs and pulled her towards the chair so she at least could get the blood there was in them back to her heart. It would save him some time.
He then rushed out to his medic room and picked up a prepared syringe, found a flask with erythropoietin and started to find a dosage for her, calculating the right amount in his head. “Perfect,” he mumbled almost throwing the flask back in it’s closet before he rushed out to her again. Instead of being very formal and doing things the clinical right way, he skipped the strap that she needed, and put his foot there instead, lowering the blood flow a little until he had injected the protein in her veins and could pull the syringe out of her. He removed his foot and folded her arm laying it across her chest so it hopefully would stay closed just for a minute or so.
He then quickly went to the rollable table and found everything he needed to make a catheter. Quite quickly he got back to her and started to install it. As soon as it was on, he took one of the blood containers they had just made and hang it on a rollable stand. With no fiddling, he got the catheter and the blood bag connected with a tube with no air in it. It was quite stressing to save someone’s life all alone. He checked everything around him to make sure that everything was perfect before he went and found a blanket to put on her body. He mumbled a bit by himself before he walked into the bedroom and prepared it for her to lay in. There was even heating in his mattress. He then went back and picked her up in his arms, supporting her back with one and holding the rollable stand and with the other he simply held her legs. He got her all the way into the bed and carefully put her down, making sure she wouldn’t accidentally lay on the tube before he looked at what she was wearing. “I’ll take off your boots,” he said, just to let her know if she was still cognitive available. “I’ll be taking off your pant so you can sleep better,” added before he started to work on her pants. If she had nothing to complain about, he would simply get to bed himself and lay right next to her, not realizing how he would end up being the big spoon and wrap his arm around her, as if she wasn’t allowed to leave.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyOns Sep 29, 2021 10:41 pm

Every word he said was muffled, and it was clear that she wasn’t fully conscious, if at all.
So being his puppet more or less as he moved her around making sure that she could survive her stupid calculation. It was first when she was placed in the bed that her eyes fluttered. What was he doing? A soft confused moan left her as she tried to move around. Taking off her boots? “Alright” she mumbled, looking at the tube going into her arm. Were they still tapping her blood? Then her pants went off, another confused sound left her, mostly not understanding why he was taking so good care of her. “Why are you doing this” she mumbled, a little incoherent. As he laid down beside her, it was like something just calmed her instantly and she breathed out.

Falling asleep was easy, at some point she had moved around in the bed, placing her head against his chest. She couldn’t remember the last time she had been this close and intimate with anyone. And then it was because she had been so stupid to give her blood to a vampire that had passed out from hunger. Of course, it would have consequences. Not that she cared right now, sleeping well for the first time in months.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyOns Sep 29, 2021 10:58 pm

She seemed to accept what he was doing, even though he could see that she might not be fully aware of what was happening. And then she asked why he was doing this. He didn’t think it was anything funny and wouldn’t even pull a smile about it. She had just been dying. “I’m not letting you die on my watch,” he assured her. He was convinced that it was his medical degree that was talking to him. No one was going to die if he could stop it. And most often, he could. He was a life saver, not a serial killer.

Ace slept incredibly well, and honestly hadn’t slept with anyone since Michelle, unless it had been Aria who had been sneaking in for cuddles. But even that was more than thousand years ago. He truly didn’t mind that she turned around, because even Ace himself slept incredible being both full and having someone in his arms. But at some point, the fun had to end, right?

Ace opened his eyes and looked down at himself. He tried to remember what had been happening the evening before. And while he thought every process through, he concluded that he had just taken care of her after an accident. An accident that wasn’t allowed to happen ever again. He tried to look at the watch at his night table to figure out what time it was, but there was no way he could determine what time it was when she was laying in his arms, and he couldn’t just kick her out of bed like he used to do with Aria – she was quite fragile compared. He glanced towards his window instead, determining that the sun was on its way up. It was morning and they had been sleeping for quite a while. He looked down at her again. She seemed so peaceful, which made him decide that instead of waking her up, he simply rewrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes. It was weekend after all, so he wasn’t busy with getting up.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyOns Sep 29, 2021 11:11 pm

A small grunt left her as she felt something move, but though she had been close to wake up, she fell back into a peaceful slumber as he pulled her into his arms again. A small half smile spread on her lips as she let her body move even closer to him, feeling his cold against her warm skin and the warm mattress under her. “mmhm, I really like this” she mumbled, even though she was still very much sleeping.

But the peaceful sleep quickly turned into something else. A small gasp left her, and her hands found her neck. “No” she whispered “Jonathan, please, I'll do better, please” she mumbled. Tears started gliding down her cheeks. He had once asked her if she could show herself her own desires. She could, but this happened ever so often. Her own little nightmare. Her lying on the ground, almost dying with blood loss as she had miscarried for the third time. A man yelling at her that she couldn’t be used anymore. Scenes shifting as the news was brought to her that she would be beheaded for not living up the mirage license. Her hands started clawing against her necks skin.

Sweat started pooling around her forehead as she moved away from Ace arms. Fighting against her own nightmare, the illusion and getting out of her sleep. She had become so used to them now that she could different between what was real and what wasn’t. “Stop!” she half screamed as she sat up, her heart pounding against her chest. She could swear it would burst through her ribcage if she didn’t get herself calmed down. “Its okay, just a dream” she tried to calm herself as her hands glided over her face into her hair.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyOns Sep 29, 2021 11:39 pm

She liked laying in his arms. Good for her that he had chosen to stay until she woke up by herself. He only hummed a little to approve that he had received the message. It was all quite peaceful until she suddenly gasped and he opened his eyes looking down at her. What was going on? She started begging to someone and he frowned. Was she having nightmares? He could see and feel how tears glided down her cheeks and how her hands were around her own neck. All of a sudden it was like he was watching a movie, seeing an illusion. He knew it was an illusion, because the man who stood there yelling at her didn’t have neither heart nor smell. He was quite sure that this was either a fear or something that had already happened. Laying on the floor, bleeding from a miscarriage. Getting threatened with beheading. “Hope,” he mumbled calmly to her, hoping that something would break through the nightmare, but the way she was starting to sweat, he was quite sure that it didn’t help. She pushed herself away. Originally, he didn’t want her to do something stupid and throw herself off the bedside, but when he felt how her heart changed rhythm, he let go of her so she could sit up almost screaming. Her heart was beating incredibly fast, and he slowly sat up. “Hope, please lay down,” he said calmly before he put a hand on her shoulder. “You need to rest,” he continued. He didn’t want to force her, but she really needed to rest some more, and he should give her another bag of blood, because she needed more. One night of sleep wasn’t enough to reproduce all of the blood she had lost, and she needed enough to get by without feeling sick.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyTors Sep 30, 2021 1:18 pm

It took a while before the fairy understood where she was. But as Ace hand was placed on her shoulder, it was like everything came crashing down at once. A soft breath left her, as her tear swollen eyes looked over her shoulder towards his face. “Yes, of course” she mumbled letter her hands glide out of her hair and massage down her face. Eyelids became heavy as they glided down, and darkness was around her. All she could hear was her blood rushing by her ears, his breathing mixing with hers. Just calming, slowly getting Hope to try to forget what she had just witnessed in her dream.

Give me a second” she mumbled pulling her legs towards her chest, feeling the small pinch in her arm where she had been connected to the blood bag, only this time it was taking but giving. What a waste, now she had to come by one more time. She slowly let her body descent, letting her back find the mattress lying beside Ace. Her tired eyes opened and looked towards his face. She knew that look; she had seen what she had been dreaming. A small sigh left her; he had asked her not to do it again. “I can’t always control it” she mumbled as her apology, since he wanted her to rest more. She couldn’t help but be selfish. “Stay a little with me?” she asked, not wanting to beg, but she could feel how her body felt cold and how she needed the comfort of being close to someone.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyTors Sep 30, 2021 4:08 pm

He could see how the tears had been wearing on her eyes as she agreed to lay down just a little longer. He wasn’t going to force her, so he simply let her take her time. “Take your time,” he said, keeping his eyes on her and gave her a gentle rub close to the shoulder. He hummed a little, tried, as she folded her legs and hugged them.
She then got down and he rubbed his forehead a little. His eyes didn’t follower her immediately but shortly after, processing everything. She apologized and he furrowed his brows a little. Her apology was more than enough reason to why he shouldn’t be mad at her. Honestly, she had all the reasons to why she could be mad at him, for drinking directly from her, almost emptying her for blood, taking off her clothes while she was half unconscious and gave her a drop with her own blood. But to be fair, Ace had just tried to make up for the mistake he had done the night before.
His thick brows raised a bit as she asked him to stay a little. He glanced towards the blood bag which wasn’t that full anymore. He took a deeper breath in, “Alright, but I’ll have to change the bag soon,” he told her, making her know he wouldn’t stay for too long. He laid down next to her. He looked at her for a moment before he determined that she wanted comfort, “Okay, come closer then,” he said almost sounded like someone who surrendered to her begging, even though she hadn’t even begged. He opened his arm up, inviting her closer, just like how they had been sleeping. No matter if she accepted or not, he would rest his arms down either around her holding her close or down between them.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyTors Sep 30, 2021 4:27 pm

"Seems like such a waste taking it out, just to put it in again” she hummed as he had laid himself down beside her. Her heart started calming down, and it was clear that whatever he did, even though she had asked for it. Helped. Her eyes shoot up as he told her to come here. It was like a wave of goosebumps that glided over her body. At first, she just looked at him, almost as she didn’t believe that he actually offered being this close to her. It wasn’t the first time; he had even seen her as good as naked. So why should she care? Maybe because she was so vulnerable. Because she couldn’t keep her trusted mask of not caring. Letting the need for him shine through.

She swallowed hard as she let her body crawl closer to him. Into his arms, letting her nose rest against his neck. She felt how her eyelashes was so close they glided over his skin. But she couldn’t help it, he had offered, and the need was too strong for her not to take advantage of it. Her warm breath, escaping her slightly parted lips close to his skin.

One hand placed on his chest while the other arm folded around him grabbing the blanket, she had thrown off pulling it over them both. Feeling safe and warm. Who would have thought that she would ever do that with a vampire, she hadn’t at least. Always thought them as selfish unreliable bastards. And here she was, fearing that her letting her guard down would leave yet another batch of lifelong scars. "Thank you"
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyTors Sep 30, 2021 8:26 pm

He shook his head a little as she mentioned it was a waste. “A waste would be letting you die because I wouldn’t help you,” he corrected her almost mumbling. She was more worth than blood bags. He noticed how just with his company, her heart beat slower, though it seemed like it picked up a little as he offered her to get closer. He closed her arms around her as she had crawled closer and rested his head close to hers before he closed his eyes. He could feel everything. Her eyelashes fluttering against his skin, how her nose touched his neck and how her breath touched his skin. It was a feeling that he never really experienced. She pulled the blanket over them, and he could almost feel how he himself got sleepy again. He might have pushed himself just a little too far the other day by not getting enough blood. But he was satisfied for now. He opened his eyes as she thanked him and he turned his gaze down towards her shortly, loosing a bit of grip around her. He wasn’t even responding her, he simply looked at her before he directed his gaze back up and tightened the grip around her a bit. Very gently he placed a kiss on her forehead, only for a few seconds, before he put his head up and rested himself.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyTors Sep 30, 2021 10:46 pm

She was amazed that he even let her stay in his arms this long. But what took her even more by surprise was when his lips found her forehead and how the heat spread from the coldness of his lips down her face, her spine and straight out into her toes and fingertips. It had been a very long time since she had felt something like that, more so, even letting herself be in a situation that could invite to it.

Be careful Ace” she whispered, even though she didn’t move away from her nor opened her eyes. “One would start to think there was a genuine caring heart behind those ribs of yours” she whispered moving her hand around him making him stay if he got any funny ideas trying to get out of their small nest, she had made for them. She really should sleep, but somehow didn’t want to miss this. However how short this thing would be, she wanted it to last if just a second longer.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyFre Okt 01, 2021 3:43 pm

He hummed a little wondering sound as she told him to be careful. What did she mean? He didn’t change the way he hold her. He continued to hold her close and rest in general. Genuine caring heart. He gave a short chuckle. He could feel how she nonverbally told him not to leave year. “Don’t get used to it,” he almost hummed in a whisper, even though he understood what she meant. He could even feel a small flame started behind his ribs, right where his heart would be. “I’m only here because you asked me to and because I made a mistake,” he continued to mumble and didn’t really think about how his hand slowly caress her back; it just happened. He popped an eye open to look at her blood bag. “But I really should change it,” he concluded and his hand stopped caressing her back. “So you have to let go of me,” he whispered to her and slowly tried to pull himself away from her.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyFre Okt 01, 2021 4:19 pm

It was the harsh reality as he told her, that she shouldn’t get used to it. She knew that people typically said that phrase and then meant the opposite. But one thing was that she didn’t believe that he really had it in him to let her stay in his bed like this for days or years to come. The other thing was her not being able to accept it. She hadn’t even been able to accept finding her mother and sisters again. So, why should this be any different?

I’ll take note of that, if I ever need comfort just put you in a situation where you make a mistake and then feel obligated to stay” she hummed teasingly. As he let his fingertips glide down her back, she had to take a deep breath in. Even as she tried, she couldn’t help her heart from skipping a few beats over the contact. Her brain might not tell her that she didn’t want this, her body didn’t agree. As he told her that she needed to let go of him, she huffed annoyingly. “No” she disagreed and even though she could feel a painful pull from her hand where he had placed the drop. She still put her arms tighter around him. She moved her head and pulled it a little away looking up at him, feeling how her breath hit his cheek.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyFre Okt 01, 2021 4:52 pm

A small huff left him as she explained how she could get comfort from him. “Good technique,” he complimented, not telling her whether or not it would work, because no matter what it probably depended on what kind of mistake he made.
She didn’t want him to leave and wrapped herself around him and pulled her head a little away. He glanced towards her, clearly somewhat bothered. It was just very difficult to see on him that he was actually quite alright with her stubbornness. “Hope,” he whispered now that his mouth was so close to her ear. “If I don’t give you a new one it will take you longer to get better,” he tried to convince her. But he already had a feeling that it wasn’t going to make a difference. “You’re so stubborn,” he mumbled and started to move closer to her, instead of trying to get out of her arms. He continued to move closer to her until she was almost on the edge of the bed, so he could tighten the grip around her and roll her up on top of himself. “If you’re really going to stick to me like glue,” he started before he let his hand travel down her body and reach for her thigh, and pulled it up, same with the opposite thigh. He then sat up with her on his lap. “I’ll just have to do it while you’re hanging on,” he teased, letting his legs roll out of bed before he stood up, carrying her like a koala. With her hanging there he grabbed the rollable stand with the blood bag and started walking with her towards the table where the blood bags had been left.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyFre Okt 01, 2021 5:12 pm

Ace” she said in exactly the same tone as he had just used on her. But the soft smirk on her lips were more than enough to tell him that she was just teasing or even making fun of him. “What a shame” she hummed, still not letting him go even though he tried to reason why she should release him so she could change the blood bag. A genuine laugh left her throat as he told her that she was stubborn. “yes” she agreed, she was very stubborn, always had been. And the years hadn’t helped on that.

Her eyes widened as he started getting closer, almost pushing her towards the edge of the bed. Was he just going to push her out hoping that would do the trick? But she was quickly made aware of her mistake of his intention. “Oh” she laughed once more as he pulled her on top of him. Her red hair gliding down her face framing them for a second before he sat up with her still on his lap. A satisfied hum left her, as she let her arms glide around his neck and her legs around his hips. “agreeable” she mumbled closing her eyes, placing her head against her left arm, beside his head and closed her eyes. For someone so cold, he was very warm as soon as one spend the time trying to prying him open.
Ace

Ace

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyFre Okt 01, 2021 5:49 pm

She was quick to adapt to his idea and folded both her arms and legs around him, hanging onto him while he walked with her. The only sound that could be heard was how the wheels on the stand rolled and how his feet moved across the floor. He looked over his shoulder while holding her. As he arrived at the table he let go of the stand and hang up another bag of her blood. This one already had a tube in it. He took the stand again and entered the kitchen, letting Hope sit on the kitchen counter. “Hand please,” he said as he let go of her and let his hands find their way between them so he could hold her hand steadier while he changed the tube connected to the catheter from one bag to another. He didn’t say anything else but seemingly looked very focused, almost as if he had put on a mask that said, ‘is working’.
Finally, the tube was changed to the other and he looked back up at her. “Still tired or are you ready to actually get up and walk around by yourself?” he wondered, clearly giving her the option to get back into his bed, if she wanted to rest a little longer. He didn’t have to rest, and he had to start his day at some point.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] EmptyFre Okt 01, 2021 7:02 pm

She held on, let herself smell him and feel him while he walked around getting the things he needed to change the blood back that would let her regain the red blood cells she was missing. She still didn’t mind the longer recovery and then he could at least keep some of the blood that he had gotten from her yesterday. But at this point she had understood that she could argue with him. Not that she minded it, sometimes the ones that was stubborn and set in their ways, were the most fun to be around. Nothing was better than a person that kept to their beliefs. Well, the stupid ones but she had a tendency to just cut them off and leave.

Hope being an excellent patient gave him her hand when he asked her. As he was done asking her if she was still tired or wanted to walk around, she looked at him and could feel how his features became blurry. “I’m going to walk back into your bed, and sleep” she mumbled with a soft smile and scooted down from the seat on the kitchen counter. Being a little taller than him, she leaned in placing a soft kiss on his cheek before her hand grabbed the stand where the bag of blood was hanging and walked back into the bedroom to lie down.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]   I keep finding myself in these positions [cw] Empty

I keep finding myself in these positions [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 4Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Finding a way back
» Finding some company

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Grounds of Lily Centrum :: Boligområdet :: Crescent Street-
Gå til: