Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I´m hungry... I´m not thinking straight!

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

I´m hungry... I´m not thinking straight!  Empty
IndlægEmne: I´m hungry... I´m not thinking straight!    I´m hungry... I´m not thinking straight!  EmptyTors Sep 12, 2019 11:27 am

Påklædning + udseende

A topic to @Nahemia

Place: The park on the southside
Weather: Raining and really groggy, grey weather. Heavy feeling in the air.
Time: Half past midnight.

Once again... he was hungry. and once again... It didn´t go as planned. Maybe he should stop attacking enemies there were twice as big as him.
He still haven´t gotten used to be a demon. A soul-demon to be correct. He have gotten so many new senses and he had no idea how to control them. Neither had he learn how to smoothly take the soul from his victims.
Which brought him here. Sitting on the ground, mud all over and with a broken lip. Or... broken and broken. It was scared for sure.
In front him, tall as building, stood a rather strong shapeshifter man and chuckled loudly. Around him, as they worshiped him, stood a pair of others shapeshifters.
"You had me startled there for a second demon," he said with a low and harsh voice. Here he removed some blood from his cheek. A result of Tidus claws.
Tidus sighed and stood up again. Casually he tried to brush the mud of his pants. The rain drained his clothes, made him so many pounds heavier, which just made the situation worst.
The man was just a shapeshifter. Okay... he was the size of a bigfoot, but still, it should be possible to take him down.
"Flattery," mumbled Tidus and now looked up at the shapeshifter. The stubborn creatures searched for the next move. To Tidus... it was a bit easier tho. Quickly he read the mind of shapeshifter, just in time to avoid a punch thrown his way. Tidus backflipped back, close to slide in the mud, which made him make a funny face shortly. As he found balance again, he sighed and looked over at the shapeshifters, who all decided to attack in groups now.
Great. Just great.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I´m hungry... I´m not thinking straight!    I´m hungry... I´m not thinking straight!  EmptyFre Sep 13, 2019 10:18 pm

Outfit + Hair. Shirt is more closed tho

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rain was heavily falling from the sky above, leaving the streets drowning in water, and ofcause this was one of the days Nahe was hungering for a little late night snack. She mumbled something to herself, slightly flickering her eyes from side to side, locating a prey. She white shirt she was wearing was see through, but she didn’t really care, even though, she didn’t have a bra on.. Not that she needed it, but, she was still a woman. She took a turn towards the park, just to see if there was any luck, before she’d decide to hit the club, trying to get a soul. As she got closer to the park, she’d stop, since she heard some talking, trying to locate it, and then sneak up on the people. A wide smirk came onto her face as she started walking to the people, almost without a single sound, before she got to them. She raised an eyebrow as she walked closer as the shifters started to attack the guy in groups. A deep growllike sound escaped her as she jumped onto the back of one of the men an grabbed on each side of his head, twisting it, before jumping off and landed on the ground, some of the shapeshifters started attacking her as well. One of them hit her with a fist directly to her face and her lip got badly bruised and she spat out some blood ” You hit like a fucking girl” she laughed as she slightly started to transfer some of her soul to the man who laid dead just a meter from her. His body started twisting and turning, before standing up in a zombie like manner. Nahe’s lips curled into a rather dark smirk before looking over her shoulder at the reincarnation of the shapeshifter, who was standing behind her, like he somehow waited for a command. Nahe clicked her fingers twice and the zombie like shapeshifter started attacking his own kind. She walked closer to some of the other, staring them down, before jumping directly towards one of them and throatpunched him as he felt to the floor trying to catch his breath. Another fist hit her in the face and more blood got over her face and onto her white shirt. One of the men noticed that Nahe was a lady and started backing off, trying to convince the others to follow him, cause he apparently didn’t want to fight a woman with such strength like hers. A wide smirk came to her lips, which just looked more sinister, due to the blood ”Now fuck off” she growled looking at the men as some of them slightly started to back up. The other demon was still being attacked, which she stopped by grabbing the man by the neck, digging her nail into his skin ”I said.. Fucking.. Leave” then she yanked the guy back, making him tumble a bit backwards gritting his teeth in pain. They ran off, but they forgot about the man on the ground and the person she reanimated as one of her creations. She looked at the man on the ground who was still trying to catch his breath, and then clicked her fingers again, making her minion sit on him. She held out her hand towards the man on the ground ”Here you go..” she said, looking at the young demon ”Let me guess.. You’re not used to this are you? Hunting down creatures to eat hmm?” she remembered how it was, how the first hunts was failing for her, and she was nearly dying, due to no souls. But now, this young demon looked so desperate and hungry, that she could put her own hunger aside and help him out.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: I´m hungry... I´m not thinking straight!    I´m hungry... I´m not thinking straight!  EmptyTirs Sep 17, 2019 1:39 pm

As a damsel in distress, Tidus was saved from what could have been a good beaten or maybe even his death. He sat up, only to be attacked by another shapeshifter, so suddenly. In shock, he stumbled back on his back again, with the now growling and pissed shapeshifter over him. But before Tidus could even react, his hero took care of the shapeshifter, like it was nothing. Scared shitless, the shapeshifters ran away and didn´t even seem to care about their dead friend. Or… was he dead? A bit fascinated by the scenario, Tidus studied the dead body or rather her minion.
The hero demon now held her hand down to Tidus. This made the blonde now focus at her, as he looked at her hand to her face. With a sweet and thankful little smile, he took her hand and pulled himself up again. “No… Not at all…” he chuckled and once again brushed mud of him. As he figured it was pointless, he stopped and putted his hand over cross instead. “It´s not as easy as other demons make it look like!” He blew away a wild golden hair lock from his forehead. “But hey, Thanks! I owe you one!”
He now looked over at her minion. “But first… explain me that!”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I´m hungry... I´m not thinking straight!    I´m hungry... I´m not thinking straight!  EmptyTirs Sep 24, 2019 3:24 pm

Nahemia's minion came with a cough and slightly tumbled after the shapeshifters. She had the young man pulled up and shrugged slightly "Trust me... It's never easy as a young demon, but... Some training and you'll be just as fine as me" she said smirking and looked over her shoulder after the minion that was coming back and stood by her side. She eyed the creature and shrugged "Well... Ehm. It's an ability I've got.. A dead person gets a little bit of my soul and has the ability to attack by command and" she grabbed the shapeshifter minion by the throat and started sucking out her soul and closed her eyes for a short moment. Some blood would trail down from her nose to her mouth and she sighed "And yes.. This is normal" she said smirking as she looked down at the minion that collapsed as soon the soul left its body. She dried off the blood in her shirt and sighed, somehow of relief, since the amount of blood was smaller than usual.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: I´m hungry... I´m not thinking straight!    I´m hungry... I´m not thinking straight!  EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 12:51 pm

Tidus couldn’t help but smirk a little and chuckle, as she descripted that he could be fine as her. The shinning blue eyes looked over at her. “I would love to be just as fine as you. You seem pretty strong!”
It was still weird for Tidus to hear the word: young demon. Because… was that really what he was? He was transformed into one… probably in an unusual way. Luckily it didn’t seem like the other demons minded. They were just minding their own business. When the blood started to show on her, he looked a bit worried at her, before sighing in relief. It was normal. She wasn’t hurt.
“It´s quite some ability!” he said impressed.
A lightning stroke the sky and made him look a bit surprised in the horizon. “I have a request… and you are allowed to refuse.” He looked over at her with a smile. “Help me find a soul and I will owe you one.”
He meant his word. Plus, it wasn’t a money problem if she wanted something out of reach.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I´m hungry... I´m not thinking straight!    I´m hungry... I´m not thinking straight!  EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 5:18 pm

Nahemia shrugged at his statement about her being strong "It's not about being strong... But about using your head and be tactical, use their weaknesses against them" she said slightly smirking at the demon before her. She didn't really know how she should explain the hunting tactics for this young man, she had never been a good teacher. She shrugged at him as he commented on her ability " It might be a great ability, but everytime, I have to deal sith this fucking bullshit" she laughed slightly as she dried her nose. She slightly sideeyed the lightning strike, then looking at him as he started to speak. She raised an eyebrow "You don't need to owe me... I'm not in the need of anything... Lets go" she said smirking at the young man as she started walking, trying to find an unfortunate person.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: I´m hungry... I´m not thinking straight!    I´m hungry... I´m not thinking straight!  EmptyOns Okt 09, 2019 9:29 am

He didn’t need to owe her anything. This made him smile a little smile at her. As she started walking, he followed her carefully and putted his cold hands in his hoodie’s pockets. “I´m looking forward to the day I will be able to steal a soul… without getting hurt.” He chuckled lowly.
The rain kept falling on them. With the skies black as raven feather, it was hard to see one’s surroundings, which could be a bit uneasy. Luckily for Nahemia and Tidus, they were demons, so the darkness was the least of their problems.
As a lightning stroke, Tidus realized that he had no idea of what this girls name was. “Can I ask for your name? Who doesn´t want to know the name of their hero.” If she looked at him, he would smile cheeky and lightly at her. A smile she probably soon would get to know that he wears a lot.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I´m hungry... I´m not thinking straight!    I´m hungry... I´m not thinking straight!  Empty

I´m hungry... I´m not thinking straight!
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Witchful Thinking
» I'm just hungry. Can you really blame me? - My soulmate <3 (Zach)
» Straight to the bat cave!
» Just to set the record straight - Reign
» Straight to Hell, or close enough

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: Parken-
Gå til: