Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

If a ballerina falls hard and nobody is there to catch her...

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Sebastian

Sebastian

Humør : Hope is a dangerous thing
Antal indlæg : 103

If a ballerina falls hard and nobody is there to catch her... Empty
IndlægEmne: If a ballerina falls hard and nobody is there to catch her...   If a ballerina falls hard and nobody is there to catch her... EmptySøn Dec 27, 2020 9:43 pm

...does she still make a sound?
------
Topic for: @Zachary
Date: 29th of December 2020
Time: 22:30
Weather: Cold, snowy and windy
Surroundings: Near a smaller cabin in the woods. It's dark.
Outfit: Link
------

She wasn't sure what had happened. She had been out with some friends in a cabin in the woods, when things had gone south. Everything was still echoing around her, and she could barely see from the black spots blocking her vision. It was black outside. Night and the snow on the ground was the only thing giving her some sort of guidens. She couldn't hear the others, but then again, right now she was barely crawling over the cold ground. It was her survival instinct that told her to crawl away, try to get to safety behind the trees. Her mind was racing almost as fast as her heart, she leaned against the tree - not even sensing the cold from the snow yet. Or the pain from her left leg. Her head was almost about to explode, then she looked to the side - trying to get her mind to figure out what just had happened. She couldn't see the attacker, and her mind wasn't yet allowing her to recall what had happened. It had been an explosion, some of the students from the dance academy in Gaia seemed to have pulled a prank - but it wasn't supposed to end like this? She had no idea how many of her friends who had made it. Laila had been pretty close to it when it happened, but it seemed like her left leg had taken the most damage.
She closed her eyes and took a deeper breath in, before moving herself up to standing. With the adrenalin rushing through her system, pain seemed like nothing all she could think about was getting away. It seemed like the people around her had the same idea, and the last thing she wanted was her parents to worry - but right now, she was on her feet trying to run through the woods in pure panic. She couldn't run, and as soon as she was far enough away reality kicked back in. She fell down into the snow, screaming at the pain from her leg. It was the first time she looked down at it, and she realized her left foot had taken a big twist and it was most likely broken from her run. Laila got herself twisted around and sat up, she bend forward trying to touch the foot, but she could barely touch it without it hurting. "No.. no no no," she mumbled to herself, "Dammit," she hissed a bit to herself, before she covered it with the snow - if anything she needed it to cool down a little. She couldn't see anything in the darkness, the battery on her phone was dead - she was alone.

Sidst rettet af Laila Tirs Dec 29, 2020 10:45 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Zachary

Zachary

Humør : Tell me when the light goes out, that even in the dark we will find a way out
Antal indlæg : 99

IndlægEmne: Sv: If a ballerina falls hard and nobody is there to catch her...   If a ballerina falls hard and nobody is there to catch her... EmptyTirs Dec 29, 2020 6:23 pm

Outfit: A black wool coat with two vertical slits in the back for his wings, a dark grey sweatshirt, winter boots and black jeans.

It had been a strange Christmas. Instead of spending it in Heaven with glorious celebrations, he’d gotten to experience a quieter time at the bunker with his father and a few of his siblings - the ones that lived on Earth and couldn't access Heaven, just like he now couldn't. He'd gone to church and observed how humans preached about the Lord, but it felt wrong to be inside a house built for God. Knowing what a disgrace he was to Him. And even though he’d started to feel differently about his life on Earth, he still felt conflicted as to where he belonged. He’d argued more than ever with his father. About right and wrong. About God’s decisions and unjust rule. About everything and nothing, really. This evening had ended like this. So, when his father left the bunker for work, Zachary had snuck out for a flight, wanting to get away for some fresh air. It had always been able to calm him in the past. For a moment he even considered returning to the fallen angels, feeling so angry at what his father had said, but he was afraid of Maelle and what she’d say. How he’d left after everything. After she’d given him a place to belong to and a family that understood his suffering. He'd need to reach out to Hecate about it first if he was to make a decision like that.

It wasn’t long before he discovered some strange disturbance in the forest below. People were… running. He flew a bit further as he investigated the horizon for the source of this, but it was foggy and dark, so he didn’t sense much else than the smell of smoke. The snowstorm also grew stronger, making it harder for him to fly, so he stopped mid-air to look down at the forest again. And right there in an opening, he sensed an angel. Zachary descended to her location, realizing that it was someone he knew. And she looked to have fallen. “Laila,” he said as he landed in the snow next to her. “What's happened? I heard screaming… and-” he paused as he realized that she was in greater pain than he'd first thought. He moved his gaze from her face to her leg that was covered in snow, gently placing a hand on top of it with his eyes closed. Using his ability to identify her injury. “You have fractured your fibula,” he said after a longer break, slowly looking back at her face as he knew that this was more than bad news to her. It could easily ruin her dancing career if it didn't heal properly to its former state. And if she had any important shows coming up, she'd have to cancel them. He looked up for a moment, noticing a wooden cabin in the distance that seemed empty. He then moved his arms around her to lift her up, trying to be as gentle and slow as possible although it'd surely hurt her leg as it was moved around. But if he was going to try and heal her, it was better to do it inside somewhere and not out here in the cold. “We will fix it, just hang in there,” he said as he walked through the darkness to the cabin. He went up to the door of the cabin, using his telekinesis to unlock the door by pushing the lock in the right places until it clicked. He then opened the handle, looking around the small place for a moment before he placed her down on a bed in one of the bedrooms and turned on the lights by the bed.
Sebastian

Sebastian

Humør : Hope is a dangerous thing
Antal indlæg : 103

IndlægEmne: Sv: If a ballerina falls hard and nobody is there to catch her...   If a ballerina falls hard and nobody is there to catch her... EmptyTirs Dec 29, 2020 10:43 pm

She could hear a voice, and till she really put her mind to it, she realized she knew that voice. Zachary - it had been while. Laila had waited for him all year to come down to Earth, but had given her hopes up for it being this year - at least till now. she didn't have time to pick up on what was different, her foot was hurting so terribly bad along with her leg, making it hard to actually think straight. "There was an explosion right at the cabin, I don't think anyone got hurt," she looked a bit back trying to see as she pulled her lips back with her teeth trying to conceal the pain, not that she was doing a great job at the moment. Laila gasped a little as he placed his hand on top of her leg, she tried her best to keep it still. Her eyes looked at his face, how he closed his eyes and she wondered what he was doing, till he told her what the damage was. Her eyes widened in pure panic, one could think for a normal person it wasn't the worst - for Laila, it was a matter of life and death. She could feel the panic raise in her with worries, what if this was it? What would she do if she could dance anymore? She had an audition tomorrow with an important instructor, she couldn't miss it. Totally lost in thought of failure and how her future would crumble if she couldn't get it fixed seemed to take her from the reality of being carried. At least till her brain gently reminded it where it hurt, Laila clenched her teeth as she gasped from the pain. Finally they reached the cabin, the place she had been running from. It seemed like people had made their own escape, just like she had. The smell of burned wood was still roaming in the living room, and it was only close to the windows in there the glass was shattered and small sparks still remained from the damage that had been done. Laila didn't pay attention to it by now, but the smell tried to trigger her mind to recall the event, she was placed on one of the beds.

The black spots still consuming her sight, while she tried to blink to focus her attention on her leg. A few cuts from the glass on her legs, would be healed by itself, but her foot that was another story. She was able to see just a bit better as he turned on the lights by the bedside. "How can we fix this?" Laila finally spoke in a low voice almost powered by her crying, she barely realized she was crying. She even tried to move her toes a little bit, but the pain stung and she had to admit defeat. "Bloody hell," she whispered pained underneath her breath before trowing herself back to the bed, having her head land on the soft pillow, while her hands moved up over the top of her head in frustration.
Zachary

Zachary

Humør : Tell me when the light goes out, that even in the dark we will find a way out
Antal indlæg : 99

IndlægEmne: Sv: If a ballerina falls hard and nobody is there to catch her...   If a ballerina falls hard and nobody is there to catch her... EmptyLør Jan 09, 2021 9:05 pm

He gave her a slightly doubtful look as she said she didn’t think anyone got hurt when she herself had gotten exactly that. Hurt. Even if it was as a result of the escape from the explosion. Her smile, however, had always seemed to lighten up even the darkest of skies, making it slightly easier to forget anyone else but her in this matter. After revealing one of her graver injuries, he saw the panic in her eyes, knowing what an injury like that could do to hinder her dancing career. Of course, she would heal in time, but it would undoubtedly delay things - especially if it didn't heal to its former condition. He didn’t care much for the cabin being in ruins. It was still the safest and closest place. Taking her back to the bunker would surely be alright with his father, he knew that, but he didn’t want to risk further injuring her by carrying her that distance. And it wasn’t too cold in the cabin, the fireplace still burned, preventing the cold temperature outside from completely overtaking the room.

He looked at her face as she asked him how they’d fix this. “I will… I know we’ve not talked much of my abilities in the past, but I can heal your injury… I can alter all cells,” he revealed. It hadn't seemed necessary before now, especially not since all pureblood angels could heal others. And he could very well make it worse if he didn’t focus - his ability allowing him to not only heal but also worsen her condition. He sat down slowly on the bed after her frustrated call to not being able to move her toes, understanding the pain of feeling like everything you once planned had gone to ruins. But it didn’t have to be that way for her. “How did this explosion come to happen?” he asked as he placed his hand on her leg to sense the injury before moving it down to her foot. “I wanted to tell you that I was on Earth. But fate took what should have been a joyous time away from me,” he said as he reached her foot, slowly tracing his thumb over the top of it. He knew that she'd be able to sense his fallen aura. Any angel would. Zachary could just hope it didn't change her opinion of him. “However, I am living with my family now,” he continued as he let go of her foot and looked up at her face. “How have you been all this time?” All this time being since last December at a gathering in Heaven where the Nelson family had been invited and they'd gotten a chance to talk.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: If a ballerina falls hard and nobody is there to catch her...   If a ballerina falls hard and nobody is there to catch her... Empty

If a ballerina falls hard and nobody is there to catch her...
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» When rain falls - Roy
» Catch me if you can...
» Say Catch!
» Catch you, catch me
» Until the night falls l Aidan

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven :: Nord-
Gå til: