Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Its all a bit dramatic isn't it Aaron?

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Ivy

Ivy

Humør : I hate to interrupt, but today’s just been full of surprises.
Antal indlæg : 58

Its all a bit dramatic isn't it Aaron? Empty
IndlægEmne: Its all a bit dramatic isn't it Aaron?   Its all a bit dramatic isn't it Aaron? EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 9:09 pm

"So do we have an agreement?" She asked and leaned back in her chair. It was almost time for the musical. It was like that everytime the school started again. The drama team had company with a few other classes - to make a musical for the new students. "We have to figure out an idea by today, otherwise we are gonna be behind," Erin pointed out and played a little with a pencil between two of her fingers. She tilted her head a little bit, hoping to hear the others suggestions. She looked at Aaron in hopes of him having some ideas.
"Aaron.. any ideas?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its all a bit dramatic isn't it Aaron?   Its all a bit dramatic isn't it Aaron? EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 9:21 pm

The school musical was underway again. Erin seemed rather democratic, so that was good. ”Yes, that would be best,” he agreed. He did have a few ideas, but they were maybe a little ambitious for a school play. ”I have an ambitious one and a safer one.” They were both alike, so the safer one could be a backup if the first didn’t work out. ”I think it could be awesome to take some classic fairytales such as Red Riding Hood, Sleeping Beauty and so on, and compare them to the lives of the students. You know, make them more modern and true to the type of species we have at the school. We can even write the music ourselves.” He made a slight shrug, as it was an idea she might not like. ”Or we could do Into The Woods.”
Ivy

Ivy

Humør : I hate to interrupt, but today’s just been full of surprises.
Antal indlæg : 58

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its all a bit dramatic isn't it Aaron?   Its all a bit dramatic isn't it Aaron? EmptyTors Feb 06, 2020 4:23 pm

//Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its all a bit dramatic isn't it Aaron?   Its all a bit dramatic isn't it Aaron? Empty

Its all a bit dramatic isn't it Aaron?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» No need to be dramatic about it
» This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea
» Sometimes sitting by isnt an option
» I will do whatever it takes - Aaron B
» What just happened!? - Aaron B

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: Stueetagen :: Kunstneriske fag-
Gå til: