Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

No need to be dramatic about it

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

No need to be dramatic about it Empty
IndlægEmne: No need to be dramatic about it   No need to be dramatic about it EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 8:57 pm

@Cole (Hunter & Anastasia)
Mariella: Link
Anastasia: Link
_____

The two girls walked down South side. Why? Anastasia had really no idea, but Mariella had asked her out for a walk - it might be the best choice not to go alone, so of course she had said yes to tag along with Mariella when asked. Anastasia hadn't spend much time at Southside, as it wasn't really her scene - but Sophie and Jamie had brought her along with them a few times. They just walked and talked a little about everything.
But then there was a moment that Mariella just stopped and stared out in the open. Her heart skipped a few beats. Anastasia touched her shoulder and made Mariella snap back into the moment.
"Are you okay?" She asked carefully. Mariella breathed out and looked at Ana. "Yeah.. I just thought I saw someone I know," she answered trying to calm her nerves. But the vampire was still here, looking like Jeremy which made her freak out.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No need to be dramatic about it   No need to be dramatic about it EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 9:41 pm

Cole was walking around the south side. He had parked his bike nearby and was on his way to see Serenity. After what had happened with the serpents, he was more worried about her than usual. He stopped when he caught a scent that was similar to one he knew. She smelled a little like Veronica. The girl who had attacked Serenity and killed one of his men. He walked towards her and her little friend. He was still a little confused by the concept of time travel, but somewhere in his future, she would kill his brother. Although time travel made a little more sense after ha had binge watched Doctor Who with Scott, and learned what the saying binge watch meant. Needless to say, he was not a fan of this girl. He stopped a bit from the girls. "What's the matter? Feeling guilty?" He put his hands into the pockets on his jackets. "Or is it because you think you saw a ghost?"

Hunter had been looking for Fox. Instead he had seen Anastasia and Mariella and decided to follow her. Maybe they knew where Fox was. He could Mariella tensed. He watched the vampire with narrowed eyes, before he walked to join the girls. He stood next to Anastasia and looked at both of them. Everything okay here?"
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: No need to be dramatic about it   No need to be dramatic about it EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 12:02 am

He walked closer and Mariella could feel her heart started racing again. Mariella looked at the vampire as he stepped forward, the voice and the look in his eyes made her realize it wasn't Jeremy. It was Cole. In the future she had met Cole a few times.
"Go to hell," Mariella bit back and looked at the coyote. Anastasia was unsure of this situation, but she knew she would stand on Mariellas side no matter what happened- if she didn't, her brother would never forgive her. "Just shut up and walk away already," Anastasia warned in a calm tone stepping a little bit in front of Mariella since the siren seemed a little shaken by the event. A voice behind them, made Anastasia react.
"Depends on what the vampires next move is," answered Ana to Hunters question. Mariella took a deep breath in and calmed her nerves. It might have been the memories from Hell, or everything else in between. If you counted years of pain.

//# give my baby a break please # she’s been through so much
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: No need to be dramatic about it   No need to be dramatic about it Empty

No need to be dramatic about it
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Its all a bit dramatic isn't it Aaron?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten-
Gå til: