Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Quiet evenings

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Quiet evenings Empty
IndlægEmne: Quiet evenings   Quiet evenings EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 12:04 am

@Kaiya <33
___

They have had Theodore for a few months now, and he loved that little boy so much. It was weird knowing how he looked like grown up, from the few times he had seen him and his ability made it possible for him knowing. It wasn't the first time he had kids, but it was the first time he had kids with his mate. And he loved Kaiya with all his heart and soul. Amery had found a documentary on one of the channels on the tv. It was weird what types of habits you created in this time were you felt like you had no time. Amery was still quite quick and fond of making some blood dishes, keeping their more mortal sides intact with their demon nature. He put the the plates on the sofa table and sat down. He looked to the stairs when he heard she was on her way down.
"Did he go down alright?" He asked and reached out to grab her hands. Theo was a good sleeper, and even if he hadn't' been. Amery was full on zoned in to make his ability to react just before he woke up, so he could make sure he didn't. He wanted Kaiya to get all the sleep she could, even if it cost him a bit of his.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Quiet evenings Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Quiet evenings   Quiet evenings EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 1:09 am

Having a child had been a bit of a rollercoaster of emotion for Kaiya. She was supposed to be a mother many years back, but had decided to rid herself of the child. But even then, when she found out she had been pregnant with Theo, it had felt scary. If only she knew how much Amery had done to make motherhood easier on her, she would blow the charts on how much grattitude a person could feel. Theo had been a little fuzzy as he always was right before bed, but Kaiya had figured out that he liked a little song before being tugged in. Her favorite was singing the molahonkey-song, even though it was a song from the movie “Me before you”, Kaiya had memorized it and perfected it for the sake of Theo.
She walked down the stairs and smiled a little at Amery as she sat down next to him, chuckling at his words, “Out like a light,” she said a bit relieved as she leaned back into the sofa. She looked a little at her plate before she made a groan, reaching out to grab it, “I feel like I’m starving,” she mumbled as she looked at Amery with a soft smile, “You treat me too well,” she said as she placed a hand on his cheek and ran her thumb along his cheekbone.
Gæst
Gæst

Quiet evenings Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Quiet evenings   Quiet evenings EmptyLør Nov 02, 2019 10:20 am

//out <3
Sponsoreret inhold

Quiet evenings Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Quiet evenings   Quiet evenings Empty

Quiet evenings
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Nice and quiet, at last... - Roy
» Just a quiet night
» A quiet family dinner

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Raymond Street :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: