Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I dreamed a dream (cw)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 4 EmptyFre Jul 05, 2019 2:01 pm

Jamie didn't know what to think. He was just surprised by all this. He swallowed by the demon's words. Why was she doing this? Was it jealousy, or what was her motive for acting like a bitch? He didn't protest when Raymond wanted to come in. Jamie was admittedly a little hurt by it, but he would be okay. It just took some time to come to terms with it. It was not exactly what he had in mind when he first entered the apartment. He gently turned his head to Raymond. He wasn't sure what he was expected to say. He was not going to lie, but the thought of leaving and never come back was more painful that sharing him with someone else. "I was just surprised," he said putting his hand on top of the one Raymond had laying against Jamie's cheek. "A heads up would have been nice, but it doesn't change how I feel for you. I'm not leaving you now," he said with a weak smile. "I still think I should go soon." He leaned in letting his lips meets Raymond's in a tender kiss. He removed himself from his embrace and picked up the shirt. "This might sound like a weird question, but you don't happen to have an iron I could borrow?" He touched the wrinkle in the shirt.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 4 EmptyOns Jul 10, 2019 1:28 pm

Raymond breathed out, knowing that he should’ve probably disclosed some things for him, but he honestly didn’t know she was in town. Calista had spent some time in Paris after the fashion week, and after that had decided to stay in London. He hadn’t really thought she would pop by like this, and usually she called before. ”Yeah, I’m sorry about that,” he said with a faint smile. He nodded at the notion, it wasn’t getting too late, but he knew what Jamie meant. Besides, who was Raymond to keep that guy to himself? For all he knew he had a plethera of lovers himself, but he couldn’t be sure. The kiss was bittersweet to the demon, wanting to pull the vampire closer, make him forget what had just happened. However Calista was still in the livingroom, and he knew that she could hear what was going on in here. ”Uh, sure,” he said, frowning a bit as he couldn’t really understand why, but to each their own. He walked over to his small closet, taking out a small travel ironing board as well as a steam iron that he plugged in. ”Go crazy,” he said with a faint smile, leaning back against the wall. He watched as the steam iron got to a high enough temperature, letting Jamie handle his ironing himself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 4 EmptyFre Jul 26, 2019 11:45 pm

//Out <33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 4 Empty

I dreamed a dream (cw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
 Lignende emner
-
» Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]