Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] Empty
IndlægEmne: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptySøn Nov 04, 2018 10:58 am

Dedicated to my dear @Sergei

Year: 1932
Place: Moscow, cozy little music club
Time: Late in the afternoon
Weather: Cold and a bit snowy
Clothes: Coat and dress
Song: Doris Day - Dream a little dream of me

Through the cold streets of Moscow Evanora walked with determination. The snow around her spiralled and made her vision a bit blurry. She had to hurry to get to the club before her performance. She had woken up late that day, but that wasn’t why she was late this afternoon. The traffic had been terrible because of the snow. She had sat in traffic for hours, before she decided just to walk the rest of the way. As she reached the place of her performance, she went to the club backdoor. She never came in with the other guests, and with that thought she opened the big door. Inside the heat embraced her cold body and she went straight to her dressing room. She quickly took off her coat, that was about covered in snow, slowly melting await and into the fur. She took a quick look in the mirror and sighed. Her cheeks were red from the cold weather and she quickly put some make up on. Evanora turned her head when she heard footsteps and saw the owner of the club standing in the door.

”It’s the first time you are late, Eve,” said the owner a bit concerned. ”Traffic or other things?” His words were concerned, but Evanora knew he was only concerned about loosing profit. She had brought a lot of money and people through his little club. With a small gesture she shook her head and waved him away.

”Simply traffic, Andrei,” said Evanora og focused on her face again. She removed her hat to fix har long hair up in the classic bob, and placed her hat again, so her long hair were hidden. ”I’m ready in a minute or so, so you can introduce me,” her voice was calm and business-esque. Before the owner could answer she was on her feet and moved past him in the doorway. She walked calm and collected towards the stage and stood while Andrei introduced her as ’Mila – the singing sensation’. She entered the stage and the music began playing sweet tunes. The music filled the room with a mixture of minor and major notes. She stepped toward the microphone and sang sweetly into it.

"Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"
Birds singing in the sycamore trees
Dream a little dream of me

Say nighty-night and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me
While I'm alone and blue as can be

Stars fading but I linger on dear
Still craving your kiss
I'm longing to linger till dawn dear
Just saying this

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
But in your dreams whatever they be

Stars fading but I linger on dear
Still craving your kiss
I'm longing to linger till dawn dear
Just saying this

Sweet dreams, till sunbeams find you
Gotta keep dreaming leave all worries behind you
But in your dreams whatever they be
You gotta make me a promise, promise to me
You'll dream, dream a little of me"

As the song ended she thanked them and received their applauding cheer. This made her smile and the band behind her began kicking up to a more flapper-esque tone that people could dance to. She sang her songs clear and it was almost mesmerizing.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptyFre Nov 09, 2018 3:36 am

Sergei had been making a new life for himself in Moscow for the past... What, almost fifteen years? That must be it. After he'd been killed and reborn in 1917/-18.... He'd gone on a hunt for the escaped Romanov children, killed them on the spot when he'd found them, and then traveled to Moscow to prevent anybody from finding him. Having been in a new body had been such a good thing for finding the kids - they hadn't ever known it was him, so it'd been all too easy to get close to them and promise them he'd help them find Yakov - urgh, that stupid angel - and then turn on them and kill then the moment they were alone. He had become part of a smaller witch coven just outside of Moscow, one that specialized in dark magic such as what he'd now become addicted to. He was always in search for more spells, more magic, more power.

But this time was a rare night off from all that, and one he was determined on enjoying to it's fullest extent. So he went to a cozy little music club he had been suggested by several other people. Stepping inside he took off his fur coat that had protected him against the snow, revealing the suit he wore underneath. It was clear he was well off, that he had the money to dress like this.

He had sat down near the small stage there was, just in time for 'Mila' to be introduced. He only just got to order and get his vodka, too, before she stepped out on stage and began singing. A small, pleased smile spread on his lips ad stayed throughout the song, while his eyes were fixed on the beautiful woman in front of him. He didn't even look away when he accepted his vodka, just smoothly reached out to take it, and take a small sip. Whenever people applauded, he soft clapped along with them. For most of her performance, that intense gaze of his was on her, rarely did he look around at anybody else or down at his drink as he slowly sipped it. One thing was for sure - once her performance was over, he wanted to talk to her. He senses something special about her - something that was definitely not just human, at least. He had a hunch, as he thought he could feel a faint magic aura from her... But, that could mean a few things, so he wasn't going to bet on exactly what it was just yet.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptyFre Nov 09, 2018 11:20 am

Evanora always felt the most alive when she was performing. Her songs might be background noise for some, but for those few that listened she new she had them under her spell. She felt a pair of eyes following her whole performance, and sent the beautiful gentleman at the front of the stage a smile. He was really handsome, and stood out from most of the russian folk in the club. As her performance ended she curtseyed for the people clapping and went gracefully off to the backstage area. Here she was met with Andrei that kept talking business, yet she ignored him. He was always talking business, and had even proposed to Evanora a couple of times. She knew it wasn’t for love, but merely so that he could have her stay at his club forever.

”Andrei, would you please stop it, and fetch me something to drink?” said Evanora and tried to smile. Andrei seemed to get the hint and went out into the club to get her something. Meanwhile she sat down at her mirror and looked at her self. She smiled shortly and let her long hair down for a bit. The lights on the stage was always blazing hot, but she always found her way of staying cool. A small melody came from her lips and it was as if the air focused on blowing on her. As she sang the small melody she felt the air giving her new life. However her song ended short as she heard footsteps close to her door. She knew people were still being chased for witchcraft in Russia, and she wasn’t gonna end up at a hanging somewhere.

”Who’s there?” she said. Her russian was good, almost convincing, but she had a small accent. Most people thought she came from a rural area, and that might be where her accent was from.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptySøn Nov 18, 2018 3:34 pm

Once her performance was over, he drank the last of his vodka, and considered his options for a little while. He could simply wait for her outside - but with the weather being the way it was, it might take quite some time before she would come back outside, and then probably just hurry inside a car, and he'd have lost his chance at figuring out what he found to be so intriguing about her. So that left him with option B, which was to weasel his way backstage somehow and figure out which room she had... And hope she would be interested in having a talk with him.

So he corrected and slightly dusted off his suit, before he went over to the man guarding the door that very clearly led backstage. After some hushed whispers - and a discreet transferal of some cash into the man's hand - Sergei got permission to slip backstage, with a little token of some kind from the guard that he could show to others if he met any, so they knew he was actually allowed backstage right now.

He heard her speak, and noticed the accent - which just made him smile. Of course, he responded, he wasn't going to stay silent and make her even more anxious than he could already sense she was, from the slight, almost unnoticeable shake in the undertone of her voice. "My name is Sergei. I saw your performance and it was more... Compelling than anything I've seen in recent memory. It made me think we might have more in common than most folks. I simply want to talk with you, my dearest lady." and even though he had actually grown up in a rural area, his dialect of Russian sounded much more formal - the type he'd gotten to learn through the years spent with the Romanov family.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptySøn Nov 25, 2018 1:57 pm

Evanora saw the handsome man in front of her. She had noticed him during her performance, but she had not noticed how alluring he seemed. Maybe it was because she was used to the Russian slang, but his dialect seemed so royal. She found herself a bit flustered and tried to focus on his words. One of her hands played with a stray piece of her hair, that had gotten loose from her hair-do. A shy yet charming smile came upon her lips. She knew people found her voice beautiful, but compelling had never been a word people described her as.

”Your token?” she said asking to see the small coin that all backstage had access to. When he showed her she was intrigued, because she had never seen him backstage before. Maybe he was a potential backer of the club, og maybe he was new here. She didn’t know, but the coin was a symbol that she had to trust, for now at least.

”If you want to talk, then a drink as well, mr. ?” she said with a smile and started walking towards her changing room again. There they could be alone, no one to evesdrop and give them strange looks. She sat down in front of her mirror and started taking her hair down. The long brown curls started framing her face the more got loose. When her hair was all down she turned her face towards this stranger once more. This was when there was a knock on the door. Andrei, the club manager, entered with a drink for Evanora, and gave Sergei a long stare. It was clear that he did not recognize him, yet he left the room without a sound. Evanora had not taken notice of Andrei entering, and was far more fascinated by this handsome stranger in front of her.

”What makes you think that we have something in common?” she said with a small smile as she took a sip of her drink.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptyTirs Nov 27, 2018 6:29 pm

Sergei just smiled his usual charming smile, as he showed her the token. Money was a great thing at times- without it, he'd have had to hex the guy, and that wouldn't have lasted for long enough to have a proper conversation with her, so right now, he was thankful he was as good at earning and keeping his money as he was. That he'd been able to get all the old stuff from his place back in Sct. Petersburg and sell it to the highest bidder before he'd exacted his revenge and traveled to Moscow.

"Popov. Sergei Popov." he introduced himself when he asked her for his name, and like manners demanded of him, he gently took her hand and bowed down to kiss the top of it, before letting go as he followed her into the changing room. He slung his jacket over the back of the other chair before he sat down, eyes trained on her, but in a curious fashion - it wasn't like he was ogling her - but rather, studying her. He looked up when Andrei entered, and just offered him a smile, before he left again, and Sergei could return his focus to Evanora.

"I... Felt something, from the moment I looked at you. Something very, very familiar to me." he started out saying, folding his hands and laying them on his lap, leaning forward a little before he said the next words in a lower tone, to make sure nobody outside the room could hear it. "Something.... Magical. Am I wrong?" he raised an eyebrow, seeming genuinely interested with none of the malice that a witch hunter would have, since, well, he wasn't one of them. Rather the complete opposite.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptyOns Nov 28, 2018 9:00 am

With a kind hand she grabbed her drink still looking at the strange man. She could still feel the warmth of his lips against her hand, and had even blushed a bit. A few sips of the alcohol made her more calm as she replayed his name in her head. Sergei Popov he had said. She didn’t recognize any by that name, so she felt like nothing was going to harm her. Most witch hunters looked the same, and she could often feel if they intended to harm her. However the calm aura around this man made her feel a bit at ease. As a stranger in a foreign country it was never easy to be calm, but this instance she felt relaxed almost. When he started talking about her performance she became a bit nervous however. Not that she was scared of the man who sat across from her, but she knew that her voice was a reason that most people was drawn to her.

”Magical, you say?” she said with a calm voice looking at Sergei. She wouldn’t disclose anything as of now. She had watched how they had hunted the man they called Rasputin down and killed him for witch activities. Russia wasn’t safe – not anymore. She had agreed to stay at the club for another month, but she feared it was gonna get cut short. The political climate was though, and people were acting out in the streets. With her other hand she carefully shook a bit of her hair at the roots to make them flow evenly. Her hair was long, a bit longer than what hairstyle was in at the moment. But she liked her long hair, and no fashion was gonna tell her what looked good.

”I thought magic was only a fairytale, mr. Popov,” she said with a charming smile, yet she was as open as a book. The look in her eyes said that there was indeed some magic around her, but she tried her best to hide it. ”Yet here we are, in the great country of Russia, talking about me being magical.” A small laugh escaped her mouth as she sat upright in her chair. She could sense something in him too, but she was a bit scared to ask. She had met most of the known species, yet she couldn’t place him. He could be a demon after her soul, for all she knew at this moment.

”Why do you seem so caught up in magic?” her voice was curious, as she leaned a bit forward in her chair. The intimate stare of her eyes made it so they felt as though they were the only two people left on this planet.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptySøn Dec 02, 2018 6:49 pm

He did notice the slight nervousness she got when he talked about her performance - and he guessed he understood why. It probably brought a lot of unwanted attention, from time to time... But now, he hoped his wouldn't be cathegorized as such. At least, he wasn't aiming for that to be the case. "Indeed, I do. A little bit... How would you say it... Otherworldly. A quality you don't normally see in other people. Or feel, is perhaps the better term to use here. I haven't felt this familiar sensation for a very long time,which was why I was sure I needed to go talk with you. And now I'm just... Even more certain I was right.That we do have that something in common." he calmly told her, a kind smile on his lips.

Yes, he had himself been killed for his witchcraft which people had believed had influenced the Romanovs to make all their bad decisions, when in reality he'd just manipulated them without use of any magic... But no matter, no matter. Here he was, in a new body, and nobody was none the wiser about it. A fresh start... And one he'd sorely needed.

"Maybe it is to some people," he answered her next words, "But the ones to have grown up in rural areas... Such as myself... Know that there's much more between heaven and earth than everybody else walks around believing there is," he simply said, leaning forward in his chair a little. "And some of us, just some, are born with a little bit of that inside up, to manipulate at our flimsiest whims. Doesn't this sound familiar to you, miss?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. It was just vague enough that anybody listening in might now get what he meant, but if she was, indeed, a witch like he suspected she was... She'd surely pick up on that hint and know what he was referring to, just that bit of magic that resided in them, ready to be bent to their will... If you knew how to properly use it, of course.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptyMan Dec 03, 2018 11:13 am

Evanora studied the face in front of her with a smile. She felt that he could understand in some way. His words were weirdly soothing for her, almost as a warm bath after a cold day outside. She looked at him with curiosity now, rather than nervousness. She felt herself bowing forward to listen to his words, as he almost captivated her in that moment. However strange this was, she was drawn to him the moment she saw him, but she hadn’t thought he would be so well spoken. She bit her lit slightly as she looked at him.

”I like the way you think, mr. Popov,” she said with a shy smile. ”Such a feeling is very familiar to me.” With those words she discreetly showed him her mates name imprinted on her collar bone. The grey writing on her skin confirmed what he had said, yet she quickly covered it up again. She knew the humans had not yet figured their mark out, and most witches could cover it up easily. Her lips hit the drink again as she emptied her glass, as she looked at him.

”However, this country is no longer as welcoming as it once was,” she said with a slight sad smile. ”When I got here, it was more freeing than where I lived before, but now all the restrictions makes me wonder if the world will ever change.” Her words were well thought out, as if she had been thinking of it for a while. Her hand sat down the empty glass on her dresser and she got up on her feet.

”How would you feel about moving somewhere more quiet?” Evanoras voice was calm as she packed her things together. ”It’s not much, but I do have a small apartment on the outskirts of Moscow, if you’d like to join me?” She took out her coat and shook it slightly. The fur was still a bit wet from the snow earlier, but not soaking in water.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptyTirs Dec 11, 2018 1:16 am

The soft and calm smile stayed put on Sergei's lips, his eyes soft with it, too - though half of it was a mask as always, he'd become awfully good at feigning genuine emotions far from his own. Happened when you kept up a completely other identity than your own everywhere you went in the public eye - you got used to lying about everything, and you only got better and better at it, and better at feigning other emotions than your true ones, as was the case right now. But his curiosity with her, was actually genuine. He was always interested when he met other witches.

He slowly nodded when she showed him the mark, and just to better gain her trust, he pulled his shirt aside too, but for such a short moment that you couldn't see the name there, just that there was one. He liked to keep the name of his mate hidden as much as possible - mainly because he planned on killing his mate before anything lasting could occur, when and if they finally met. No way was the going to be tied down like that... Especially when he knew how much more powerful his magic could get if he made a sacrifice like that.

"I know what you mean. I have lived here all my life - and true, times are changing, drastically. I'm not sure for how much longer with country will actually be safe for us." his eyes followed her as she rose to a stand, and he nodded at her suggestion. "That sounds just about perfect. This is perhaps also a conversation better kept in private." he then said, and got up to a stand, too, pulling his jacket back on and then waited for her to lead the way.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptyTirs Dec 11, 2018 9:47 am

She flung the coat over her body and stepped out into the cold weather. The snow was almost untouched on the ground as it reflected the lights from the club. With a few steps they were at the city street as taxis drove by. She held out her hand and tried to get a hold of a driver. The wind was a bit wild and made the snow fly everywhere. Finally a car pulled over and Evanora quickly opened the door. The man inside was broad shouldered, and had an almost flattened nose. She put on her most charming smile as she said the adress to the driver, and off they went. The lights of the city became a blur, and soon they were at her address. The man parked the car and said the price for the ride. Evanora opened her purse and gave him what he asked for, as well as a small tip.

The street outside was full of people of different kinds. Some were going to work, others coming home from a night of drinking. Evanora looked for her key in her purse and grabbed it with her cold fingers. Inside the warmth hit them like a wall. She sighed happily and almost relieved, as she ascended the stairs. A couple of floors up she opened for her apartment door. Inside was a cozy mixture of russian and western decor. Herbs hang from the ceiling and filled the small rooms with calming smells.

”Feel yourself at home, I’ll change into something more relaxing,” she said as she walked into another room. Right after the entrance og the lefthand side was a small kitchen with barely the essentials, further into the apartment was a small livingroom with a glass door closed to what was the bedroom. Evanora threw her furcoat over a small rack in her bedroom and shook a bit from the cold outside. She carefully undressed herself from the flapper esque dress and found a black dress that was more fitting for home. Over the black dress she put a robe of silk and now took some time to look at her face. With a slight sigh she shook her semi wet hair as she tried to warm her cheeks a bit.

After her change of clothes she opened the glass doors and smiled friendly at her guest. With a few steps she was at a small bar setup and took a glass flask and a couple of glasses. The glasses she put on the small livingroom table and poured some alcohol in the two glasses. She gave one to Sergei and took one for herself as she sat down in the couch.

”Now, I hope you are ok with me asking this,” she said with a shy smile. ”But how did you know?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptyTirs Dec 11, 2018 7:35 pm

sergei pulled his jacket a bit tighter around him when they got outside and flagged down a cab, though he was used to this weather, having grown up with it... And therefore, didn't mind the cold as much as he guessed she might. He kept a calm, polite quiet along the entire ride, especially given the subjects they wanted to talk about, which shouldn't be explored in public - hence the reason they were moving to somewhere more private.

He got out of the car and opened the door for her when they arrived, offering her a hand to help her out of the car after she'd paid the driver, before she got them inside, and they walked up to the correct floor, and inside, being greeted by the warmth that was such a stark contrast to the cold outside.

"Why thank you," Sergei answered her with a small, kind smile on his lips, before he got off his coat and shoes, and walked into her living room. Here, he sat down, and calmly waited for her return - his manners were in order, after all, and you didn't go about snooping in somebody else's business. Unless you had a very good reason to, something he didn't have right this moment. Nothing except his curiosity, and that was never enough in itself.

When he looked up and saw her wearing the other dress, a warm smile greeted her. "Seems like there's nothing you don't look stunning in," he complimented her, before accepting the glass with a small nod as his thanks. "Well... I had a hunch, and... To be completely honest, I've gotten pretty good at uttering spells low enough, and with so little lip movement, that nobody ever really notices. One spell later and I knew for sure." he told her - that was how he'd gotten that feeling of magic from her. He just did that spell so often by now that he could cast it without anybody ever really noticing, except perhaps another witch if they really looked for it when he cast it. "And with all of us so much in the hiding... I just had to grab the opportunity to finally meet another of our kind after years and years without."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptySøn Dec 16, 2018 3:35 pm

Evanora felt her cheeks become red when he called her stunning. What was it with him? She didn’t mind the flattering and the flirts, but the way he said it made her blush for some reason. His way of pronouncing words reminded her of something or someone she once knew, and she felt a bit of nostalgia sitting with this complete stranger. She listened to his words explaining his reasons for wanting to meet and talk with her and she nodded. Even though he explained how he did it, she still wondered what spell he used, as she had never heard of it before. Maybe he could teach her – well if he wanted to.

”I know the feeling of loneliness to well by now, that I usually don’t try to meet others of our kind,” sagde hun med et trist smil. ”I have seen the cruelties of humans burning and hanging our brothers and sisters, and I have gotten some revenge, yet the burning hatred sometimes come up in me – and well that’s usually when I have to leave everything behind.” Her words were a bit low in volume, almost as if she tried to hold some emotions back from showing. However her eyes showed her anger and sadness too well for her to hide. She took a small sip of the alcohol – It was normal vodka, but she had let it sit with a mixture of herbs so it had a bit more of a taste, rather than just the plain vodka. Even though she had been in Russia for almost 20 years now, she had never really learned to drink straight vodka.

As she emptied her glass she poured herself some more and offered Sergei as well. Even though the alcohol often burned through their bodies quickly, she liked the feeling of letting go from time to time. She sat in silence for a bit and looked at this stranger, who she had willingly let into her apartment. A small smile came across her lips as she thought about how absurd this was for her.

”So… Anything special you wanna know about me?” she asked licking her lips a bit. Her body was starting to feel nice and warm, and the alcohol was helping with that as well.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptySøn Dec 16, 2018 9:14 pm

The slight blushing upon the other witch's cheeks merely made Sergei smile - a small, kind, warm smile, that had been well-practiced through the years, but was just a tad bit more genuine right now than it usually was. Because, if nothing else, he was very pleased to finally sit down with another witch again.

"I fully understand that. It's hard to see and hear of it happening so often, still... That we're all condemned just for being supernatural, it seems. It's not only witches they burn at the cross, after all." at least he had heard of several werewolves, shapeshifters, sirens, being burned at the cross, too... As soon as somebody had found out they were supernaturals. They had tried with vampires too, but they rarely ever succeeded. Most wound up dead when they went hunting for them, instead.

When he was offered the alcohol, he accepted and thanked her, taking a small sip - though he preferred his vodka pure, he didn't mind this, either. She had good taste in what she mixed into it, at least. It wasn't ruined as many other mixes did to the poor vodka.

As she sat there and observed him, he kept observing her, too - he guessed it was only natural, when it seemed like it'd been a bit of time since either of them had really sat down and talked with another witch. A smile pulled at his lips with her question, though. "Let me start with this, if you don't mind me asking - where are you from? that accent isn't from any place in Russia I know of, and I've been here my entire life. All over the country, but still only within the borders of Russia."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptySøn Dec 16, 2018 10:13 pm

Evanora shook her head at his remark. It was not hard seeing and hearing of the genocide of their race. It was far worse. The way he spoke of it seemed as if he had never seen it as she had. She had been there in Salem when her brothers and sisters were being hanged. She had fled for her life leaving everything behind and she had dealt with the aftermath of hatred. Maybe she was too attached to it, but she didn’t really cared. And she wasn’t gonna be the thing to ruin the mood they had right now. She shook her head again, but this time as to clear her mind from bad memories.

Her eyes found its way back to his face. She looked at him as he asked her the question. She knew her accent was weird, even for at Russian, but most people explained it away. As she remembered her childhood home she smiled again as sad as before. He was right that she wasn’t from the area – not even Russia – but you didn’t choose that. Once more she took a sip of the strong alcohol and put down the empty glass.

”I grew up in what would later become Scotland. Every day of my growing life I was surrounded by the beauty of nature and I quickly learned of all the herbs that could help a person heal, relax and even kill,” she said as she thought of her homeland. ”But it was a long time ago, and what I once considered home, no longer exists.” Once again she shook her head as to clear her memories, and put on a smile, yet still with sad eyes.

”But you say you’ve been all over Russia, but have you never crossed it’s borders?” she asked to try and camoflage her sadness a bit.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptyTors Dec 20, 2018 5:54 pm

Sergei himself hadn't ever known too many witches beside his mother - both of them hadn't had a coven, they'd had to fend for themselves and try to hide their nature all they could - so no, he hadn't felt the same losses as she had, since he'd so rarely even met any other witches. But the dark magic had still gotten a good hold of him - some of the supposedly sacred texts in some of the temples he'd been at in his first life had actually been coded spell books, teaching him about the power he could wield if he sacrificed enough - such as when he sacrificed his first lovers, and later on, after being reborn, went back and killed his wife and children despite actually having loved them - but his love and thirst for power had been stronger, and won over that love.

He nodded and took another sip of his drink as he listened to her answer. With the way she phrased it he already knew she must be a lot older than him - not that he minded, ne knew he was probably pretty young for a witch, though his magic didn't really portray that, as obsessed as he'd always been with making it stronger and better, pushing it to it's limits all the time.

"No, I have not - I was born in Siberia. And later on I moved to Skt. Petersburg, and now, Moscow. I've had travels to the rest of the country, but never beyond it's borders."

// undskyld den blev en smule kortere :/
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptyTors Dec 27, 2018 8:02 pm

She felt herself drawn more to this stranger than ever. It was a weird sensation, filling her body with wonder and a need to know more. The way he looked at her made her feel like he could see right through her, but it was alright for once. It was kinda nice to let your guard down, especially around your own kind. His words however surprised her a bit. She knew herself to be a bit old, but to know a witch that had only stayed in his homecountry was surprising. Most witches wanted more nothing more than to travel and know more about the world – or atleast the ones she had met.

”I’ve sadly only been in Moscow during my stay in Russia,” said Evanora with a shy smile. She knew it might be rude only to visit the capitol of the country she was staying in, but at this moment Moscow was one of the places with most jobs. ”But as it is now, I think it would be better for me to leave this country, and not get caught up in some mess.” She knew about messes too well – when she left Salem she got caught up in a lot of stuff, and Russia was her weird escape. But now she had to face that she would soon have to escape to somewhere else. She got up from her seat and walked over to one of the windows looking out into the streets. Her fingers carefully touched the glass as she stared out into the world.

”Maybe this world would be better if they couldn’t hurt us,” she said dreaming herself away. Maybe her thought were getting a bit dark, but she had been there before.

// Helt i orden herfra - Jeg er pt syg, så mit svar var heller ikke det bedste (; //
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptyOns Jan 02, 2019 8:40 pm

"Really? Well, I could suggest a whole onslaught of other places you might find worthy of a visit in this country of mine... But perhaps not in this day and age. Perhaps after things have settled down a bit, again. This whole revolution has torn everything to shreds, after all..." he sighed and shook his head a little in sadness - that the sadness was over his own loss of power and his death, and not for the country's future, was of course not something that could readily be seen.

"So I agree. Leaving the country seems tobe the most prudent choice at this point in time. I might leave soon, too, as much as it pains me to leave it behind... It's simply not worth the risk anymore. Not with how fresh 'witchcraft' is on every human's mind here as of now." and he knew that was his very own fault... Which was another reason to flee the country sooner rather than later. That, and also for him to be able to grab all his possessions and riches, too, before they would be forcibly taken away from him by the new government.

"Maybe it would," he agreed, his eyes returning to linger on her face. "Which is just the reason why we need to constantly stay on top of things. Evolve our magic to avoid detection from them... Isn't that so? Do what we can to protect ourselves and our kin."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptyOns Jan 09, 2019 6:49 am

”It’s weird… For the longest time I’ve wanted to see the world burn and be torn apart, yet I yearn for peace and a quiet life,” said Evanora with a sad tone in her voice. She turned around to face Sergei as he spoke, and she knew there was way more to this country than met the eye. But as he said, it was a dangerous time for all of their kind, and she felt her heart beat against her throat. Something about this man made her unweary, yet she wasn’t scared. She had lived almost a thousand years, and had only been scared for her life once. Now, she barely cared if people made a scratch on her body. She nodded at his note about constantly evolving their powers. She had worked hard to control the ancient songs that filled her mind, and she had gotten to a point where she could sing them quietly enough that they still worked. Her fingers ran through her chocolate coloured dark hair as she looked upon him.

”I think evolving is our task, but I want more than just to protect, I want to attack,” she said with a fiery passion in her eyes. She had taken many lives during her own, and she knew she would only claim more as time went on. Not that it sadened her, but every time she felt some of her humanity fade away. Then again, she wasn’t human, but a superior race – a witch.

”You seem to know so much about darkness and magic, I sense it in the way you speak and move,” she said coming over to join him on the couch again. This time she was much closer, her face leaning in towards his face with a slight smile on her curled lip. ”Teach me, please,” she whispered, her lips almost gracing his.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptyTirs Jan 15, 2019 3:08 pm

Sergei smiled just a little bit - he knew a little about feeling like that, but... Peace and a quiet life,no, that wasn't his way of doing things. He was always looking for ways to increase his power, the might of the dark magic he practiced... And as much as he'd trained it, his magic was a lot stronger than what it usually was for a witch as relatively young as himself. And the dark magic had only boosted that. He was gifted from the start, a quick learner, ambitious... And then he found out how powerful the dark magic was. Losing a lot of his humanity in exchange for it seemed very negligible to him. Nothing too important - why would he need a silly thing like humanity anyway, when humans proved time and time again that they weren't strong enough to handle the power some of them wielded? No. You needed a stronger mind than that to survive and to let your magic thrive. And as such, he'd pushed conscience and the likes far, far back into the deep recesses of his mind ages ago.

"I get that. Retaliation is best served in the form of an attack, after all. They can't just keep hunting us and not expect us to lash out right back at them." he calmly said, the smile on his lips calmer than it probably would be on most people talking about things like this. He raised an eyebrow at her next words though, and his smile faded for but a fraction of a second - before returning when she urged him to teach her. "It's a dangerous road to travel," he said, looking her in the eyes. "You've got to be ready to give up a lot of things, if you want to be able to handle what the darkness will throw at you. I gave everything for it. Are you prepared to do the same?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptyOns Jan 16, 2019 9:09 pm

”I’ve killed more people than I care to count,” whispered Evanora as her face was so close to his. Her eyes showed that she was willing to commit to this darkness, whatever it meant. Her lips pursed at bit as she was so close to him. Would he kill her if she kissed him? To be honest she wasn’t sure at all, but she felt herself drawn to the darkness she saw behind his eyes. Carefully she planted a small kiss on his lips – if he killed her, then that was how she ended. She hated not knowing, and sometimes she took the risky route of finding out. As their lips collided she felt the warmth of his body and she couldn’t help but blush a bit. It wasn’t because she hadn’t kissed anyone before, but this new feeling of potential power made her a bit flustered. She wanted to go to the end of the world if it meant she could become stronger.

”Please,” she said as she removed her lips from his. However her face was still mere inches away from his face, and she couldn’t help but bite her own lip. ”I want to become stronger than I’ve ever dreamed of,” she said with a little smile on her lips. Maybe she was crazy, but what did it matter in this outrageous world anyways? She kept her gaze at his face.

//Ikke det længste :3 Sorry !
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptyFre Jan 18, 2019 11:27 pm

The softest, smallest smile, barely even there, grazed his lips when he heard the first words escape hers. That was a good thing to hear, especially when she was considering traveling down this road herself. You needed to be able to murder people in cold blood as often as it was needed - sometimes, even people you otherwise had cared about. Without that... The full, dark potential of the magic could never be truly unlocked, as his had, when he'd killed his once-wife and almost all of their children - only one escaped, the only one who'd inherited his witch genes had managed to escape. But if he ever found her... Well, she was probably going to die, too.

He raised an eyebrow as she kissed him - but he didn't stop her, nor pushed her away. What he did, was to return it - just a little bit, just enough to show her that he would be interested, if this was meant to lead somewhere. "... It sounds like you are indeed ready. But... One of the first things one must do to fully awaken the darkness lurking inside..." he said, raising a hand to brush some of her hair out of her face, before he looked her dead in the eye, "... Is to cut off all emotional ties you have to others. It will only be a weakness, and the darkness isn't something to be used by the weak. I killed my own wife and children for this. Who are you ready to kill, that stands close to your heart?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptyMan Jan 21, 2019 2:49 pm

Evanora smiled a bit from the kiss – she was happy that he had returned the kiss, but not because she felt any feelings towards him. Rather it was his body that she liked, and nothing else. She had lived for so long that she had nobody left she cared for – even her family was merely a distant memory. A memory she hated to think about, and that just left her body with a cold feeling. She moved herself to sit on top of Sergei and she carefully put her fingers through his hair. With him seemingly not minding her closeness she moved her fingers from his hair and down his neck to his shoulders. As he talked she smiled a sly smile, not because she found it funny what he said, but because it was obvious.

”Lucky me, I have no ties to anyone,” she whispered agains his neck as she planted a kiss on his exposed skin. The way he spoke of him killing his family only made her smile. A man that wasn’t scared of destroying himself was nothing new, but a man who could rebuild himself from the ashes – that had her attention. As he asked her if she was willing to kill she nodded. The ones she had loved was either dead or non excistant for her at this moment. She pulled herself closer as she pressed herself onto his body.

”Right now, you might be the closest I have,” she said as she planted another kiss on his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptyMan Jan 21, 2019 10:53 pm

"I'll try to teach you..." he muttered against her lips, raising a hand to let his thumb stroke along her soft jawline, before his eyes found hers again. "Seeing as you don't have any personal ties, though... We'll need to find another trigger to let the darkness consume you. I think a mass sacrifice should do it." he wondered aloud, still in that soft, almost raspy mutter.

His hands then slowly moved to rest on her hips, and he leant his head back against the headrest of the chair. He'd turned his head just slightly for the kiss she planted on his neck, and a soft smile, barely even there, grazed his lips. He himself had been searching for power like this all his life... And the darkness had already given him tremendous amounts of it, proven by what he'd already got to happen while he influenced the Tzar family... Before he himself got murdered, of course... And later all of the Romanovs. Now there was a massive change in political structures, and it seemed to be the time to flee the country if he wanted to keep all the riches he'd accumulated, with him. Maybe he could start a new life up somewhere else, with her as his apprentice? That could work.

"I hope you're ready for it. I'm thinking... We do this in the North. In Siberia. I know a place that's perfect. And after... We get out of the country, and start developing your powers elsewhere. Now, doesn't that sound like a proper plan?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] EmptyTors Jan 24, 2019 11:17 am

Evanora simply nodded at his suggestion. However, right now she felt a weird lust for him, stronger than she had felt before. Maybe it was because he promised her power, or maybe it was his good looks. She couldn’t quite put a finger on it, but yet here she was, slowly undressing the man in front of her. She saw his mark, yet didn’t care to read it – to him it was probably just his next victim, and she smiled a bit. Sergei could give her power – enough power to never fear humans or any other creature. She wanted it, and she wanted him. His words suggesting another place to go and live just made her nod more. However she was more consumed with getting his clothes off of him. Her lips carefully danced across his chest, with her eyes looking up at this powerfull man.

”I think I need something else inside me first,” she whispered seductively, and carefully took off her dress. The fabric she threw on the floor, and revealed her thin, yet womanly body. She had always been thin and small, but that didn’t stop her from being a crazy lover. She kissed him as she got off from him and walked towards the bedroom. Her finger curled at him to suggest that he could join her, if he’d like. If not, she would have to satisfy her own needs.

//Emne slut//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]   Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne] Empty

Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Once upon a dream
» Once in a dream
» I dreamed a dream (cw)
» Dream Catcher
» We are many - Michael (fortidsemne)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum