Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I dreamed a dream (cw)

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I dreamed a dream (cw) Empty
IndlægEmne: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 4:52 pm

Outfit
@J.C.

CONTENT WARNING: Contains sexual scenes and suggestive language

______

It had been quite the day, people being in a cheery mood and giving more than just small pence in his open guitar casket lined up in front of him. People clapped as he finished a rather known song, before he bowed slightly for them and gave people time to tip him. He decided his songs on the spot and soon a sweet melody sprang from the chords as his voice followed suit. The song most people knew from the musical Les Miserable, but he had another take on it. Some people left, returning to their daily doings and others replaced them watching and listening. He felt in his element, letting his voice play with the music. He spotted a rather handsome guy, watching him, and as the song finished he bowed as always, thanking people for listening, before he started packing up his things.

Sidst rettet af Raymond Tors Maj 30, 2019 1:32 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 5:13 pm

Jamie had not been himself lately. Only once in a while, you would see his true self appear in his eyes. Hell was not a nice place. He should have known. But he wanted to go to help his friends, just as he knew they would for him. Apparently, some bad people had found an interest in him, and he was constantly looking over his shoulder, awaiting another attack. He was walking through the streets. He didn’t pay any attention to what happened around him. He was in his own head, his own thoughts. A voice made him stop. ”Mondie?” He just stood there in the middle of people passing him by. He swallowed. He knew Raymond was still alive in this time. But he hadn’t sought him out. It was not his Raymond. This Raymond didn’t know him, he hadn’t experienced all they had together. But this Raymond was alive. Jamie was not strong enough to keep away from him. He didn’t care if it messed up time. He just had to see him. He walked to the crowd surrounding him. This was different than what he had seen before. It reminded Jamie of the times Raymond had put on a private concert for him. He smiled throughout the whole song. Right until he tasted blood. He turned away from the crowd and touched his cheek. He was surprised to see the watered-out tears of blood on his fingertips. He quickly wiped away the tears from his face and took in a deep breath before turning to Raymond. He couldn’t decide if he should go to him or let this be his last memory of him. He pulled forward his wallet and pulled forward ten pounds. He went over to Raymond. ”You’re really talented,” he said and gave him the money.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 5:30 pm

Raymond thanked the people tipping him, and kneeled down to gather his equipment as the young handsome man came over to him. He sent the guy a smile and got up to his feet, accepting the bill with a surprised look. ”Thank you,” he said with a warm smile on his lips. He could see traces of fine blood on the guys face and instinctively reached out and removed it with his thumb. ”Sorry, you just had a little something,” he said with a chuckle and whiped it off in his jeans. He shortly turned towards his guitar before he turned around to face the stranger again. ”Do you drink coffee?” he asked, maybe a little cheeky, but he had to give it a shot. A small smile appearing on his lips as he looked at the stranger. He could see that the guy recognized him, there was something about the way he looked at him, but he couldn’t place him anywhere. He gathered his stuff and held out his hand as a greeting. ”I’m Raymond, most people just call me Ray,” he said with a charming smile gracing his lips as he looked at the green eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 6:03 pm

Raymond had once told him how he played the street to get enough money to attend the school. Jamie had always told him he would have come by every day to tip him generously if he had been around. Now he was. Jamie first felt a warm spread through him by his smile. He had missed his smile so much. Then came the realization that the smile didn’t have the same feelings behind it like it used to. He held his breath when he let his thumb stroke across his cheek. He didn’t need to breathe, but he exhaled when he removed his finger anyway. Jamie just kept looking at him until he turned away. He took that moment to let his emotions flood over him. Maybe this was too much for him. Could he deal with this on top of everything else? It was not every day you met an ex-boyfriend who died and now doesn’t remember you. Jamie regained some of his collected composure when Raymond looked at him again. ”Who doesn’t?” He smiled, but he was terrible at hiding his emotions. There was a lot of other emotions hidden in his eyes. He couldn’t figure them out himself, so he didn’t expect anyone else to either. Jamie took his hand and gave it a quick shake before letting it go again. ”Jamie. You can call me.. Jamie,” he set and let an awkward laughter leave his lips. ”I’m sorry. You just remind me of someone I used to know.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 6:11 pm

Raymond chuckled at the vampire’s remark and nodded with a grin. ”You’re right, stupid question,” he said as he gathered his things and hauled his guitar case over his shoulder, and took Jamie’s hand as a greeting. ”Jamie? Handsome name for a handsome man,” he said. He was normally quite flirty, but it felt really naturally about this stranger. Maybe it was the way that the green eyes watched him so carefully. The little laughter and confession made him nod. ”I hope that’s a good thing?” he said with a warm smile and started walking towards one of the cafés. He closed his eyes, removing some of his dark curly hair from his forehead and enjoyed how the sun was shining today. They got a table outside and he ordered two coffees. ”Oh, and can I get two sugars?” he added to the waitress before he turned his eyes to Jamie. He always had his coffee black but adding two sugars when he was in a stressed period. You would only know if you knew him well, so he didn’t comment on it. He looked to the street before talking again. ”I normally don’t invite people to coffee because they tip me,” he said with a chuckle and shook his head before returning his gaze to the handsome vampire. ”So, Jamie,” he said, the name rolling over his tongue as if he had always been saying that name. ”What are you doing in Gaia?” he said. It was a typical question to answer, but he had a way of making even the smallest questions the most important in the world. His grey eyes watching the vampire closely. [/color]
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 7:01 pm

Jamie couldn’t keep his eyes off him. He tried so hard to act normal, but he knew so much about this man, who knew nothing about him. How was he expected to add normal? He simply wasn’t, it was himself expecting things. He smiled when he called him handsome. ”I guess I was lucky,” he said and nodded when he asked if it was a good thing. ”Very good actually.” He followed him towards a café. He watched his every move. How he removed his hair, closed his eyes to soak up the sun. Jamie sat down at the table with his coffee. His expression changed for a split second when Raymond asked for sugar. An expression of worry rolled across his face and disappeared just as quickly again. ”Stressed?” He asked without much thought. When he realized drinking coffee with sugar when stressed was very much a Raymond thing, rather than a people thing, he drank some of the coffee, hoping he wouldn’t comment on it further. ”What’s so special about me then?” He asked and let his finger run over the edge of the cup. He shrugged slightly at his question. ”Honestly I don’t know anymore. I came here to be with my friends, but lately it seems like we are so caught up in our individual things, we don’t have time for each other anymore.” He took another sip of coffee. ”What about you?” He asked, even though he already knew. He had to pretend he didn’t know this man in front of him. It was not easy, considering he had been the first person Jamie had ever loved. He knew so many things about him, acting like he didn’t was strange.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 7:19 pm

Raymond looked at Jamie with a confused look as the man asked if he was stressed and let out a small chuckle and nodded. He was not good at lying, not when people asked so directly. ”Yeah, actually,” he said, running his hand through his curls and scratching his scalp along the way. ”It’s just exams, nothing bad, but getting by only playing music to pay for tuition is kinda rough these days,” he said with a small chuckle. He might be wearing nice clothes right now, but he had almost no money to his name. He looked at Jamie as he asked why he was special and he popped his head to the side. ”It’s not often I get a reaction like that, and I wonder if you actually just needed to talk to a stranger,” he said with a small chuckle, taking a sip of his coffee and smiling a bit at the heat. Watching Jamie run his finger over the cup’s edge made him wonder if the guy was feeling something in himself out of place. Jamie explained and he nodded a bit, but he wondered if that was truly the reason. He didn’t comment on it and took another sip of his coffee as Jamie asked him. ”I take classes at the Academy in town, so I’m busy with that – but I hope to one day make it as a muscisian,” he said with a warm smile and a bit of a dreamy look thinking about that dream. ”You don’t need to tell me it’s one in a million, but I have the right to dream, right?” he said with a chuckle. People on the streets were going places, busy with lives, kids, their friends and families. ”So, if you don’t mind me asking, why are you all caught up in things?” he said wondering.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 7:40 pm

Jamie was relieved when Raymond didn’t ask questions of Jamie’s knowledge, but instead went on to explain why. ”I can only imagine,” he said and wondered if he could find a reason to give Raymond some more money. Jamie’s jaw tightened when he explained why he had invited him for coffee. ”I appreciate it, thank you.” He just listened to Raymond’s voice. It made him think of so many of their memories. He had never expected to see him again. Now when he was, he was wondering if it was a gift or a curse. ”I’m not one to spread fake optimism, but I can honestly say I believe you will make it.” He leaned back in the chair when he asked a question. Why were his friends constantly in danger? He wished he knew. ”We have a way of attracting dangerous people, I suppose.” Jamie turned his gaze to the ground. ”Many of us had lost someone because of it. You remind me of someone I lost.” He could feel his stomach was turning into knots just talking about it. He couldn’t give any details, but Raymond was right. He needed to talk to someone, but not a stranger. All he needed was to talk his dead boyfriend. ”I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to bring up such a dark topic.” He let his gaze meet Raymond’s gaze. He had always liked his eyes. They were unique unlike anything he had ever seen.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 7:50 pm

Raymond smiled as Jamie said he believed he would make it with his music and nodded as a thanks as he sank his mouthful of coffee. He listened to the vampire, narrowing his eyes and he looked down shortly as Jamie said he reminded him of someone he had lost. ”Well, I’m sorry for your loss then,” he said, turning his gaze back to Jamie, that suddenly decided to apologize. He shook his head and placed a hand over the vampire’s cold one. ”Feelings are alright to have, don’t be sorry about sharing them,” he said with a calming smile. He looked at Jamie as he just had his hand placed over the other man’s hand. It felt so nice and cool. ”Is there anything I can do to cheer you up?” he asked looking at Jamie’s blue eyes with a rather intense look. He just didn’t like seeing people hurting, and if he could do anything about it, he would. ”Any request, I’ll make it happen,” he promised.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 9:27 pm

Jamie was afraid he had made a mistake making contact. Fox would definitely tell him he had. But he was not the only one treading on dangerous ground. Numerous of his friend had made contact with their parents. He was allowed to spend time with Raymond. He took another sip of the coffee. ”Thank you,” he said. He felt a sadness rush over him when Raymond placed his hand on Jamie’s. It was a friendly gesture for Raymond. To Jamie, it just reminded him it was not the same for Raymond as it was for him. ”You’re right. I guess I’m just trying to make a good first impression.” He was tempted to grab his hand and stroke it, but he just kept having it lay still under Mondie’s. ”It might be a little strange, but I have been looking for someone to attend a cooking class with me. It’s for parings of two. As I said, my friends are a little preoccupied.” His eyes lit up by the thought of cooking. It always made him feel better. It was a way for him to follow a plan, but still have some creative freedom. It’s a weird request, I know,”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 9:58 pm

Raymond smiled at Jamie’s words. He could understand what a firs timpression could mean, but he didn’t mind that much. ”First impressions are overrated,” he said with a warm chuckle. Everyone deserved a chance, even if their first impression was bad. He just kep his hand on top of Jamie’s, mostly forgetting about it, as it felt so natural. He had offered himself up, and he smiled at the mention of cooking. ”It’s not a weird request, it’s actually nice,” he said with a smile. He nodded a bit to himself as he thought about it. He wasn’t the best cook, maybe a cooking class could be fun. ”I would love to,” he said quite seriously. He removed his hand and took the last sip of his coffee and leaned back looking at the vampire. ”Can I call it a date? Or are you not really into guys?” he said with a chuckle. He never like to assume anyone’s sexuality, but he hoped that the vampire atleast was a bit bi-curious. Why was his mind moving in this direction? He barely knew the guy, but part of him felt like he did. He bit his lip and let out a small sigh looking down. ”Now, it’s my time to be weird; but do you believe in past lives?” he asked with a small chuckle. He hadn’t really believed it much himself. ”Or fate or whatever?” he said furrowing his brows a bit as he looked at the green eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 10:33 pm

It was nice to know Raymond didn’t feel the first impression was final. But then again, Jamie already knew that. At least he wasn’t like that or isn’t going to be. He was giving himself a headache with all this time travel. ”Then I don’t have to try so hard,” he said. Although he was just being himself most of the time, he was not feeling himself completely right now. Jamie forgot about the hand. It was such a natural feeling for him, he didn’t mind it one bit. Jamie had tried and talk his friends into doing the class with him, but most of them seemed busy with something else. He might have been able to convince Anastasia to do it, but he didn’t want to take away from Jasper. He knew how happy she had been when he came back to her. He tried to be happy for her, but he mostly just felt sad. He had so desperately wanted for Raymond to return. He cared a lot about Serenity, and his feelings for Jasmine was complicated, but Raymond had been special. He had been so many of Jamie’s firsts. ”It’s going to be great. I promise,” he pulled forward his phone to find the website he had seen it on. His gaze fell to his again. ”I don’t see why not,” he said. If you have to date someone, why not choose your dead boyfriend? I just seemed logically. Jamie might have to make a decision soon about who he wanted to be with. At the moment he was most serious with Serenity, and he didn’t want that too stop, but he had just been through some things that made him question whether he could even be in a relationship right now. He was just keeping his options open for now. He put his phone away again, he wanted to pay attention to Raymond. ”I believe time is complicated. Your tomorrow can be my yesterday,” he argued. ”What’s on your mind?” He asked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 10:47 pm

Raymond chuckled and looked at the website as Jamie pulled it out on his phone. He looked at shortly with a smile and thought it was funny how this stranger and him was now going on some sort of date. He knew he really hadn’t specified and let out a small sigh as he moved around his empty cup, a bit idle with his fingers always. Maybe a bad habbit he had from playing music so much. He nodded at Jamie’s words and looked at the vampire with a sad smile. ”I just got a feeling like you know me; the way you look at me and don’t mind me touching you,” he said swallowing. He didn’t know if he dared to ask. ”My, uhm, my aunt, she’s a witch,” he said nodding a bit to himself. ”She once said I would fall in love with what would become the death of me,” he said with a chuckle looking down at the empty cup as he fiddled with it. He will be tall and handsome, green eyes like the floor of a forrest and hair dark brown as an oaklog, he said, quoting his aunt’s foretelling. He swallowed and looked at him. ”I guess I’m a little scared,” he said with a chuckle and looked at Jamie with a sweet smile. ”I’m sorry, I’m rambling, uhm … So … Cooking?” he said hoping they could change the subject so his heart would calm down, but it was making a good run for it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 11:30 pm

Jamie felt a small smile develop on his lips when he saw Raymond move the cup around. He had seen similar behavior so many times. His smile fainted by his next words. He looked away when he talked about falling in love and die. Was that how it was always going to end for them? They would fall in love and he would die? How was that fair? He could have sworn he felt his heart beat he knew it was just something he imagined. But he was so uncomfortable right now. Raymond had never spoken of this before. If he was scared of dying, why had he kept seeing him? The description just made him feel even worse. He hadn’t even realized his hand moving to the edge of the table and grabbing it firmly. He had to calm down. He couldn’t let it show how right Raymond’s aunt had been. He released the table and folded his hands in his lab instead. ”I suppose predictions are not always correct,” he said and locked gazes with Raymond. ”Sometimes they are. Maybe it would be best to stay away from men with green eyes and brown hair,” he suggested. Did he want to sacrifice his relationship with Raymond? Not one bit, but he would do it if it meant he could live. He wasn’t sure if he should keep hanging out with him. His aunt had been right once, if they kept hanging out, there was a chance he would die before he was supposed to. ”It would be a sad fate to die just because you fell in love with the wrong person.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 11:44 pm

Raymond could see how tense that Jamie got and he felt bad now. He just wanted to share som stupid thing his aunt had told him once, not wanting the guy to feel uncomfortable. He chuckled a bit and shook his head. ”Maybe you’re right, but she also said that there was a posibility, however small, that happy ever after could happen if the stars aligned in my favor,” he said, reaching out to place a hand over Jamie’s hand again, this time taking it to calm the guy down. ”I didn’t mean to sound forward, sorry, but I just felt a connection, and maybe I’m just a tad bit crazy,” he said with an apologetic smile on his lips. Jamies words made him shake his head. ”No, it’s not sad,” he said with a warm smile looking down at the hand he held. ”It would be bliss; falling in love with someone you were meant to be, sharing love and feeling, even if it was just for a short while,” he said, letting go of Jamie’s hand. He sighed and looked at the green eyes. ”Enough about predictions of what might or might not happen; I think life is best lived without a regret,” he said with a warm smile as he found the bill that Jamie had given to him, placing it down, paying for far more than the coffee they had just consumed. ”Paying it forward,” he said with a kind smile as he got up from his seat, grabbing his guitar. ”So, tall and handsome, do you want to sit and wonder if you’ll be the death of me, or go on a walk in the living realm?” he said as a slight tease.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyTirs Maj 21, 2019 12:07 am

Jamie wouldn’t be able to deal with such a knowledge. He would have avoided too much of life. That’s why Raymond had been good for him. He had shown him an optimistic way to life instead of Jamie’s rather pessimistic view of life. Of course he had just grown more pessimistic after Raymond died. ”So in reality you are just as lost as the rest of us?” He asked with a small smile. It grew when he grabbed his hand. ”If you are crazy, so am I. There is a connection,” he admitted. He listened as he talked about love in such a poetic manner. ”Ever the optimistic,” he said quietly. He could agree to his philosophy on regrets. Jamie regretted many things, but he would rather regret haven done it, than regret haven’t. ”I agree.” His smile turned warmer when Raymond payed way more than necessary. He looked up at Raymond as he asked a question. ”Why choose? I can multitask,” he stood up as well and walked to his side. ”The class starts in an hour. What do you want to do until then, Mondie?” Yet another thing he shouldn’t have done. He cleared his throat, attempting to play it cool.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyTirs Maj 21, 2019 6:40 pm

”I’m more lost than the rest of you,” he chuckled to himself and looked at the green eyes. Taking the other guys hand felt awfully naturally, but maybe it was because he felt this connection. Raymond smiled at his admittance and nodded at his words about being optimistic. ”Someone has to be it, right?” he said with a small shrug, still his grin on his lips. Getting up from the chair and walking down the street was nice. The sun above heating his skin and he looked at Jamie as he called him a nickname. It was weird, but he liked it somehow. It felt different than any of his friends just calling him Ray. ”I don’t know, maybe getting to know you a bit better?” he said raising an eyebrow as he looked at the handsome vampire. He could feel his heart beat faster just by looking at him, but maybe it was just the fact that he had just drunken a big cup of coffee. ”Now, we both know that I’m a dreamer and you are kinda left to your own devices,” he said with a chuckle as he lifted up in his guitar case, placing one hand around the rim and the other slightly in his jean pocket. ”But what do you like? Besides tipping and going out drinking coffee?” he said with a chuckle.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyTirs Maj 21, 2019 9:14 pm

Jamie let a surprised laugh leave his lips. He had not expected that answer. Jamie was so used to the jolt of electricity he felt going through his body when Raymond touched him. He welcomed them anytime. He nodded to his words. ”That is very true,” he said and walked down the street with him. Jamie was so afraid he did or said something that would alert Raymond that he was not just a stranger, that he knew him almost better than he knew himself. He chuckled to himself when Raymond suggested they got to know each other better. ”Sounds like a plan,” he said and swallowed when he heard his heart beat. Jamie never meant to listen to people’s bodies. Sometimes his senses acted on their own, because he was so focused on the person. ”I have trouble believing that. You have made me forget some things today. I needed someone to talk on my terms. I love my friends, but they want us all to be okay all the time, so I sometimes feel like I have to talk to make them happy. If that even makes sense.” He said and looked at nothing for a moment. He had isolated himself after the trip to hell for a little while. He didn’t want to talk to anybody, he just wanted to process anything alone. Eventually he let some people in, and now he was feeling better. But better was far okay. ”Is there anything else to life?” He asked with a cheeky smile. ”I am the personal cook of my friends. I love to make ingredients into something else. I also pride myself with having a good sense of fashion. I like to give makeovers. And my friends take up so much of my time. I don’t mind spending time with them, but the activities are not always ideal,” he said. Jamie realized he had not spoken such a long sentence for a week. Get him talking about himself, and he couldn’t shut up. It made him feel like himself again for a small moment.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyTirs Maj 21, 2019 11:13 pm

Raymond liked being outside on days like these; feeling the air move his curls to it’s mild breeze and the gentle touch of the sun on his skin. He listened to Jamie as he explained and nodded, signaling that he was listening and considering an answer. ”I can relate to that, sometimes you just want to go and be sad about something,” he said with a calm smile on his lips. Raymond had a few friends at the academy, but sometimes the world didn’t seem to have room enough for both selfreflection and friendships. He let out a small sigh as he shook his head. ”It’s nice that they want to keep you happy, but feeling sorrow or pain is just as much a part of living as happiness,” he said looking at the green eyes. Once again he found his heart beating, however choosing to ignore it. It was normal for a blood demon to act on instinct, but he had fought so long and hard to stay in control. The cheeky smile made him chuckle and he nodded considering his question, before Jamie continued talking about what he liked. He couldn’t hold back a small laugh as the vampire mentioned his great fashion sense and stopped for a moment, looking at him. ”Let me guess, you are narcissus?” he said with a chuckle and looked at the green eyes. Did the vampire know the story? He wondered, but just looked at him. ”I don’t think it’s selfish to take some time to yourself; If you’ve just lost something or someone close to you, you can’t just spring back to life and pretend everything is alright,” he said with a smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 10:30 pm

Jamie was happy for his daylight ring. It would be hard to never go outside, to never feel the sun on his face. It didn’t warm him up like so many else, but it was still nice. He felt like he was talking a lot, but Raymond didn’t seem to mind. Of course, he didn’t. ”I know they mean good. I just don’t deal with things like they do.” He had told Raymond of his excessive thoughts before, but he constantly had to remind himself this was not his Raymond. His words felt so much like Raymond it almost hurt. ”They know that, I think we all try to cause happiness in each other, so we don’t have to feel the pain ourselves,” Jamie enjoyed airing his thoughts. He kept most of them inside, only sharing them with a select few. Raymond had been one of them from day one. He realized he stopped and turned to him. He let a short chuckle leave his lips when he compared him to Narcissus. ”Sometimes I wish so. Falling in love with your own reflection means you have a reason to stare at yourself,” he said with a smile. He was sometimes perceived as vain, but he was a lot deeper than his first impression often showed. He smiled a little by his words. ”Everything that is lost, can be found again,” he said and felt himself stare at Raymond a little too long, before he forced his gaze away. He had been shocked at first, but now it was beginning to hit him how much he had missed him, and how much he wanted to continue where they had left it. He knew it wasn’t possible, but it was a desire of his nonetheless.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 5:58 pm

”Pain is inevitable,” Raymond said with a smile, looking at Jamie as he had told about his friends and them trying to make eachother happy. ”But suffering is optional,” he said. He knew that friends only tried to help, but sometimes you had battles that only you yourself could fight. Sometimes life dealt you pain but chosing to suffer under that pain was something you chose yourself. He chuckled as he heard Jamie’s small laugh. It was weird feeling this connection, wasn’t it? ”If I had a choice I wouldn’t look away from you,” he said with a rather shy smile on his face. It was true, however. The vampire was rather handsome, and his way of speaking was only more inticing to the demon. He nodded at Jamie’s words, because he honestly hoped the young vampire would find what he had lost. Maybe the demon could even help him, or rather he hoped he could. ”Well, Narcissus, do you think if I stare at you long enough I myself will fall in love with your face?” he asked in a teasing matter, but he did wonder. Would that be possible? He didn’t know how to explain how he felt around the vampire, but getting to know him more might help him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 7:49 pm

Jamie loved his friends for trying to help him, to make him feel better, but one of the many things Jamie liked about Raymond was that he didn’t try to make him feel better, until he was ready to. He allowed him to feel whatever he needed to feel without any expectations. He had always felt he could be completely himself with him. He was right. You didn’t have to suffer, that was something you chose. Jamie chose that too often. His gaze moved back to him and a smile rushed to his lips. ”We all have a choice, don’t we?” He scratched his jaw and folded his hands in front of him. He felt out of place to say the least. His ex-boyfriend was hitting on him. Needless to say, Jamie was interested in him, but was it a little to risky even spending time with him? Could that affect their future together? His friend’s futures? He wasn’t exactly an expert on time travel, but there had to be rules, and he was pretty sure he was breaking one of them right now. He chuckled at his words. ”Only one way to find out,” he took half a step closer. ”Take a good look,” he said with an inviting look in his eyes and a matching smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 8:00 pm

Raymond nodded at his words. Of course everyone had a choice, so he couldn’t argue with that. It was always about thinking proactively and not reactively, at least for him. Instinct and nature might get the best of him at times, but most of the time he kept himself pretty grounded. Every movement the vampire made was almost enchanting to the demon, like he did it just to keep him captivated. He smiled a bit at Jamie’s suddenly daring words and bit his lower lip slightly as he looked at the young man infront of him. Studying his face, his broad forehead, those green eyes that lit up his face, the elongated nose and that sharp jaw of his. It all had a lovely symetry and Raymond’s eyes rested for a bit on the rather firm lips. He would want to hurt the vampire, but something in him beckoned to touch them. Feel the cold skin against his warm and let himself melt into that feeling. He reached out calmly, pinching his chin between his thumb and indexfinger as he looked more carefully. The skin clear and smooth, like a primed canvas. ”I’ve never been good at just watching with my eyes,” he said in almost a whisper, a bit of a raspy sound in his throat. ”Can I kiss you, Narcissus?” he said almost begging. He didn’t care right now, but he wanted a yes from the vampire. If he had lost someone, he would not be the one to ruin things.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 9:26 pm

Jamie tried to stay calm. He tried to not let Raymond’s studying look affect him. It didn’t work. His body was craving him. Standing this close to him make his body ache for his touch. He allowed himself to do a little studying himself. He started with the curly hair. He was longing to let his hand move through it, he imagined himself removing the locks from his face before kissing him. He let his focus move to his eyes. Standing this close, he could see the brown pecks in the grey colored iris. Lastly, he looked at his lips. A rush went through his body, remembering how they felt. He shouldn’t have allowed himself to see all of that. He felt an emptiness spread inside him. An emptiness he had attempted to fill with a lot of different things. He wasn’t sure if the hole would ever be filled again. It almost seemed like slow motion when Raymond reached forward and let his fingers grab hold of his chin. Bolts of electricity felt to rush through his body. Their hand holding back at the café had been friendly, and although it had affected more than it should considering they were technically strangers, this was something else entirely. The nature behind the touch was different, and he felt it so strongly. His voice made Jamie shiver slightly. That raspy sound was so incredibly sexy. The next words made his mind race. You could see it in his eyes. He wanted it so badly. Every part of him wished to have Raymond close again, but who knew what the consequences would be. He couldn’t make a decision. ”Kiss me if you want. You don’t need permission.” He bit his lower lip longingly. He tried to rationalize this. He had not guided Raymond in any direction, simply said he was free to do whatever he wanted. He just needed it to be okay.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 9:37 pm

It was hard not feeling this attraction. Part of Raymond wished he wasn’t so animalistic in all of this. It was just in his nature to act on instinct at follow where it lead him. He could see so many things flashing in the other guy’s eyes, some emotions he recognized, some he didn’t. He swallowed at Jamie’s words, chuckling a bit with a nervous feeling luring in his body. ”But do you want it?” he whispered. He knew people didn’t even notice them right now, all too busy with their daily business. But for those two young men, time seemed frozen. Raymond’s hard had made a run for it, looking so long at the vampire had really not helped calming him down. ”You can always regret, just push me away, alright?” he said carefully, taking the last step so he could lean in to those lips. The clash of heat and cold was like electricity showing in the air around them. Never had a kiss felt like this, and instinct took over. He pulled Jamie closer, locking their lips together and deepening the kiss as if it was all he needed to survive. A vampire might not need air to breathe, but a demon did, so he pulled away a bit reluctantly. He carefully opened his eyes, looking at that handsome face again and feeling a bit of relief.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) Empty

I dreamed a dream (cw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 4Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]
» Once in a dream