Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I dreamed a dream (cw)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 9:49 pm

Jamie had forgotten all about everyone else. He was completely focused on Raymond. Everything else became a blur around him. His words reminded him how caring he was. He had always wanted to make sure Jamie didn’t feel pressured into anything. He was quite a bit younger than Raymond when they first met. That feeling of safety and acceptance had always been nice. Jamie was naturally worrisome, but he had always known where he stood with Raymond. He didn’t have to worry. He simply nodded to his words, awaiting his lips so badly, he didn’t feel able to produce words. He felt the heat first. It was almost like Raymond was sharing his warmth with him. It was traveling through him, warming him up inside and out. He felt at home. In that moment, he didn’t know that Raymond didn’t remember him, he didn’t know that he had died and that he had mourned him. It was all washed away by his lips. He could have gone on for a lot longer, but he understood why Raymond needed a break. He took in a sharp breath, before opening his eyes to look straight into the eyes of his first love. What a mess he had made for himself. Was it worth it? Hell yeah. He stood close with him still. ”Never let me go,” he whispered. He couldn’t lose him again. In any way.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 10:00 pm

It was amazing. Purely amazing to have felt like this. Why was it so natural? Why did it feel like he belonged, clinging his lips to the other one’s? Fate. He hoped it was fate, because all alse he couldn’t make sense of. He chuckled lightly at Jamie’s vulnerable whisper, stroking his thumb over the vampire’s cold cheek. ”That would be impossible,” he said with a small laugh in his throat. Raymond bit his lower lip and he wanted to steal another kiss, but a quick look at his watch and he knew they would have to get going to get to that cooking class. ”You won’t be rid of me, at least not until I’ve burned down a kitchen,” he said with a chuckle and ran his fingers through his curly hair, looking at the vampire with a teasing look. Raymond reached out, touching Jamie’s hand carefully, not really to hold it, more just to feel the cold skin against his warm. ”So, lead the way,” he said with a warm smile, a bit more soft behind the grey eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyFre Maj 24, 2019 11:57 am

Jamie had wanted this since he first heard his voice on the street. He didn’t think it was possible to forget how it felt to kiss him. He had used many nights revisiting memories of them kissing. But he had forgotten. His memories didn’t do this kiss justice. He felt himself more he with Raymond, that he had for weeks. He felt a flutter in his chest. Everything seemed so right, and yet it wasn’t. Was it even possible to have Raymond in his life, when they were from different times? Could he ever look at him and not remember that he had lost him once? He was afraid he would always fear losing him again. He smiled as his comment about burning down a kitchen. He felt the gentle touch of their hands. He felt like he hadn’t stopped smiling since the kiss ended. He went the step further and took his hands, allowing their fingers to entangle together. ”Thank you for helping me forget my messy life for a little while,” he said and began walking towards the hotel hosting the class.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 25, 2019 10:41 pm

Jamie taking his hand, entangling their fingers made his heart beat faster. ”Messy or not, sometimes life deals you a second chance to make you alright again,” he said with a warm smile, moving with the vampire to the hotel. He looked around at the decoration, a bit confused by the fanciness of it all, but it was intriguing nonetheless. Raymond let Jamie lead the way, not really caring where he took him, but following him more or less blindly. He couldn’t really explain this feeling he had towards Jamie, holding his hand felt like they had done it before. He adjusted his guitar case, looking around and following the signs leading to the course. Inside people were slowly gathering, mostly what looked to be couples of different varieties. Shortly he furrowed his eyes before his gaze fell on the small banner saying ’Love and Cooking – Couple’s course for cooking together’. He couldn’t help but chuckle to himself, letting go of Jamie’s hand to go over and place his guitar against one of the back walls. ”You planned this out good, huh?” he said with a teasing grin. Even from a distance that vampire looked good, and he had to remind himself that they had only just met.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 25, 2019 11:57 pm

Jamie nodded to his words. ”It does. And it has.” He led Raymond to the hotel. He hadn’t considered letting go of his hand even once. The hotel was nicer than he had expected. He admired it, as he walked toward the receptionist to find out where they were supposed to be. He felt Raymond’s hand slide out of his. He looked back at the demon as he placed his guitar against a wall. He furrowed his eyebrows by his words. ”What?” He asked confused, before looking around and catching the banner telling what kind of course it was. He cleared his throat. ”I can’t decide if I should try and act smooth and roll with it,” he said with a smile and walked a little closer to him. ”We don’t have to do it,” he added. He wouldn’t want to throw Raymond into something he wasn’t ready for. It could easily be a little awkward. He had mixed feelings about doing it. He wouldn’t mind it, but to Raymond they were strangers, and doing anything remotely couple like was a little out of place. Date or not. He looked at him for a while, before he became very interested in the tip of his shoe. He was embarrassed. It wasn’t something he admitted often, but he still felt it a lot. He wasn’t always as confident as people perceived him. He was on most things, but not all.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 26, 2019 8:04 pm

”Who said I wasn’t into it?” Raymond asked, a cheeky smile on his lips as he joined Jamie again, reaching his hand out to remove a stray hair that had landed on the forehead of the vampire. ”I’m always up for a little fun, so let’s just do this – We could pretend we’ve been married for 500 years or something,” he said with a chuckle, teasing as he raised his brow at him. Raymond barely had time outside of studies and him trying to get enough money for the tudoring to spend time like this. ”Or we could be starcrossed lovers from rivaling families, trying to get to know each other and make peace,” he said, feeling a pull towards the vampire. He leaned closer to him, not really able to resist the lips anymore. Raymond felt himself short of breath, his heart fluttering, and he wondered if it was truely what they called love at first sight. Part of him also knew that love didn’t come easy in a world like this, but he was a true dreamer. Following his gut feeling always, and his gut told him to be close to the vampire.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 26, 2019 10:00 pm

When he first met Raymond, Jamie had acted very much like a teenager in love. He was a little awkward and completely smitten. It went away a little after their relationship became more serious, but now it was like falling in love all over again. He was trying to be his usual self, but he had a terrible need to giggle every time Raymond smiled. ”Nobody. I just didn’t want you to feel pressured,” he said. His gaze followed Raymond’s hand as he reached for his forehead to wipe away a hair. He bit his tongue in hope of not letting go of that giggling trying to force it’s way through his throat. ”That does sound like fun,” he said. His gaze didn’t move away from Raymond. A part of him was scared he would wake up and all of this would just be another dream. Star crossed lovers. Raymond wouldn’t know how accurate it was. They met in the wrong order. ”Sounds like Romeo and Juliet. You’re not planning on poisoning me, are you?” He asked with a smile. He felt the lips again. It was like a drug. Every time he felt them, he felt a sense of release. He put his hand around Raymond’s neck and pushed himself closer to the demon. He pulled out of the kiss and let his hand from the neck brush against his cheek. ”Or maybe you already have,” he added.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 26, 2019 11:06 pm

Raymond smiled looking at Jamie. Could love move this fast? He felt this instant connection and it made him wonder what all of it was. ”Romeo and Juliet?” he said sticking out his tongue slightly as he chuckled, shaking his head. Moving closer was only natural at this point as well was pressing their lips together in a simple kiss. However the kiss was not simple, far from it. Feeling the cold skin against his own was like fitting together two puzzle pieces, ligning them up to match. Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs; Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes, he whispered under his breath as their lips seperated. It wasn’t unlike him to quote things like plays, song lyrics or even poems, but he always had a way of making the words sound like his own. He felt goosbumps rise as Jamie touched his skin, his breathing getting slightly heavier as he looked into those green eyes. ”How about we claim a place where we would like to cook?” he suggested, moving his hand to greet his, entangling their fingers like they had always done it. Lightly he bit down on his lower lip before moving to an empty tabletop space. The kitchen was big, full of equipment that Raymond barely even knew the words to.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 12:20 am

Jamie could excuse his strong feelings with already knowing him. Truth is, he fell for Raymond in the matter of a day if not even less. He just didn’t know until later. He didn’t understand love back then. He saw the tip of his tongue, and his inside went insane. He wanted to feel it all over him. His thought seemed inappropriate, and he released his gaze from him for just a moment, before the kiss started. It was, if possible, even more passionate than they had been before. He heard his lowered voice recite a line from Romeo and Juliet. ”That’s so sexy,” he said. Jamie knew the words, but spoken from Raymond’s lips, they sounded new. They sounded original. Jamie felt his stomach turn from the lingering eye contact. The rush to his stomach made him know just how much Raymond still affected him. He nodded to his suggestion. ”Yes. Yeah.” He said and walked to the kitchens with Raymond’s hand in his. He stroked his hand with his thumb. When they stood at the kitchen. He felt in his element. It was here he could be himself completely. He didn’t have any restrictions from his invading and at time crippling thoughts. They were all pushed back by the instructions he needed to follow. The chef came in to announce what they were doing. She passed out the recipes. He looked at it with a slight smile. Gazpacho. He had made it before. ”My boyfriend likes this. Or that’s what he said at least.” He looked through the recipe and realized he had said boyfriend and not ex. ”Ex-boyfriend,” he corrected himself. ”Can you find the vegetables?” He asked and looked at Raymond.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 11:45 am

Raymond nodded, not really noticing Jamie’s comment about his past partner. Why would he dig into something like that when they had just met today? He smiled at Jamie’s request and went over to another station where a great deal of veggies were layed out for the recipe. He grapped a bit of each, tossing the cucumber up in the air, spinning it and catching it again. He looked at Jamie from over there, and couldn’t help but smile. It was like music started playing on itself, and Raymond let out a small chuckle, seeing as his ability might run a bit wild from looking at the vampire. People say, don't let your emotions control you, he sang, soon the attendees of the course looking up at the demon singing, some confused but clearly wanting to see where this was going. Well how can that be without them, I never could know you, he sang, moving back to Jamie, placing down the vegetables down on the table top and looking directly into the green eyes. When you're running wild, with a feeling like this can't get any better, he sang, taking Jamie’s hand and pulling him closer. You can lose your mind, but you better keep our bodies close together, he sang, placing a short kiss on the vampire’s cold cheek. Soon the attendees started dancing around to the music that seemed to come from nowhere, but Raymond knew it was his ability making this happen. Well I wanna feel, and I wanna see. We can work it out, will ya wait for me? he sang, swinging Jamie around with a charming smile on his lips. I got your back, are you on your feet? We can work it out, will ya dance with me? he sang, knowing they were already dancing, the attendees joining and yelling out in song behind them. ”Every single night!”

Live it up every single night, help me live it up every single night. Everything gonna be alright, if we live it up every single night, he sang, letting the group behind him move in perfect choreography as the music played louder, trumpet’s joining in the chorus. He let go of Jamie shortly, grabbing some of the vegetables, starting chopping them, but not very good. He gestured to Jamie to come up behind him and help him. Now I don't care, much for complex calculation - And I can't be bothered, by any game that you call hesitation, he sang, moving against Jamie as he stood behind him. He could feel the emotions in both of them running wild, and something lurked underneath their touch. He saw small glimpses of memories from Jamie’s point of view, but he continued the song. Well I wanna feel, and I wanna see. We can work it out, will ya wait for me? I got your back, are you on your feet? We can work it out, will ya dance with me? he sang as he felt the emotions from the memory rush over him. ”Every single night!”

Live it up every single night, help me live it up every single night. Everything gonna be alright, if we live it up every single night, he sang, the music calming down as he turned around, letting go of the kitchen tools, grabbing Jamie’s face. He had seen glimpses of something, but it was far from scary. And every single night I have a dream where I can find uou underneath the lights smiling at me, he sang in a more soft tone. And every single time I wake you, kiss me to remind me in the dead of night smiling at me, he sang before ending the song with a kiss against the irrisistable cold lips, feeling another rush of a memory.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 3:34 pm

Jamie watched Raymond walk away, before he moved his attention back to the recipe. He was focused. If you knew him, you knew just how focused when he started to tap his finger against something. He was creating a rhythm against the tabletop. As the music began playing, his tapping fell into the beat of it. He barely realized music before Raymond began singing. He pulled his attention away from the recipe and instead watched Raymond. He couldn’t help but smile. It was so impulsive Jamie was beginning to think maybe it was a bit out of Raymond’s control. He had been in a similar situation before. He chuckled when he came closer, but the chuckled died out as he was pulled closer to Raymond. The feeling of his warm lips stayed on his cheek as the others began to dance as well. Jamie allowed to let the situation take its cause. He wanted to see where this was going. Another chuckle left his lips when he was swung around. He looked at the others when they were beginning to sing along.

He was always at a marvel of how perfectly in sync people could be. Especially when caused by an ability, which he was now convinced it was. He wondered if it took more energy to make sure everyone was singing great and dancing the choreography perfectly. His thoughts stopped when Raymond started to chop the vegetables. He was worried he might lose a finger by the way it was going. He went behind him and guided Raymond’s hands to chop the vegetable to a more chef-like standard. He enjoyed being this close to him, even more to hear his song while doing so. The ability somehow hadn’t affected him. It didn’t do that the last time either. He was beginning to feel a little offended. He decided to just join in and sang along with the words ‘every single night’ with the others.

”Live it up every single night, help me live it up every single night. Everything gonna be alright, if we live it up every single night,” he sang, the music calming down as he turned around, letting go of the kitchen tools, grabbing Jamie’s face. He had seen glimpses of something, but it was far from scary. ”And every single night I have a dream where I can find uou underneath the lights smiling at me,” he sang in a more soft tone. ”And every single time I wake you, kiss me to remind me in the dead of night smiling at me,” he sang before ending the song with a kiss against the irrisistable cold lips, feeling another rush of a memory. Jamie smiled a bit shyly when Raymond grabbed his face. The lyrics affected him so much, he didn’t even try to hide it. He leaned into the kiss. Jamie wished they could never stop doing that. But he knew they couldn’t, and he pulled out of the kiss, just looking at the demon. ”What was that?” He whispered, curious as to what has brought forward this burst of singing and dancing. "Not that I mind. Being serenaded is always nice. But this was unexpected," he said with a lowered voice. He watched the others go back to their stations. He should get back to work as well, but he wanted to hear if Raymond had an explanation.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 12:44 pm

Raymond chuckled against Jamie’s lips as people went back to what they had been doing shortly before. He was in control of this power, but sometimes emotions had a way of making it stronger. Jamie’s question made him smile as he looked at the green eyes. ”It’s kind of a party trick of mine,” he whispered and let go of the vampire’s face, grabbing a garlic clove, pealing it, while never looking away from Jamie. ”I saw something,” he said with a smile, not really sure if it was something worth mentioning. He had seen something wonderful, something that made his heart flutter as he thought about it all.

In the kitchen Jamie was cooking up something, but Raymond hadn’t really payed attetion to what it was. He had seen himself singing to Jamie, playing his guitar and just enjoying this small moment. How the night had turned into something more than just cooking and singing. Something much more, gentle kisses in the dead of night after the dinner they shared.

Raymond swallowed at the thought and placed the garlic cloves down on the cutting board. He had only seen glimpses, but it was enough to string some things together. It made sense now why he felt like this was so normal. Jamie knew him, and it had broken down every wall from the instant they had spoken. His knowledge about the sugar in his coffee, the way he nodded when Raymond told something, as if he already knew. He turned his grey eyes to the green, feeling his heart beat faster. ”Connie, you know me, don’t you?” he said, not even noticing he had used the nickname from Jamie’s memories.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 2:39 pm

Jamie liked that description. Party trick. He didn’t have many of them himself. He didn’t have very powerful abilities like some of his friends. This one Raymond had was just cute. ”Some trick,” he said with a smile. He wanted to focus on cooking, but it was impossible when Raymond kept looking at him. He got a curious look in his eyes when he said he saw something, but there was also some confusion. What had he seen? Jamie felt everything pause when he called him Connie. Nobody did that beside Raymond, and this Raymond didn’t know his middle name. He blinked a few times, not sure how to respond. He took the cucumber and started slicing it to keep himself a little distracted.

”Yes,” he just replied. Should he elaborate, or should he not get into it. He thought Raymond might ask questions, so he might as well bring the topic up himself. ”I was born on may the 20th 2019.” He said in a lowered tone, not wanting to have anyone else but Raymond hear him. ”I guess you can say I’m not from around here.” He kept cutting the cucumber. ”Saying you remind me of someone is a bit of an understatement,” he added. When all the cucumber was cut, he turned to Raymond, but had a little trouble looking him the eye.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 3:38 pm

Raymond nodded at his comment. It sure was one hell of a trick, but he didn’t feel like speaking about his ability. He was far more interested in the things he had seen. He took the tomatoes, washing them under the running water and just let Jamie explain for a bit. Either Jamie was a fast grower or he was truly not from around here as he said. He didn’t feel like asking too many questions. Time was delicate and as he said that he reminded him of someone being an understatement he stopped for a second. He placed the tomatoes in front of Jamie, taking the cucumbers and moving them to a seperate bowl. ”We are together in your time?” he asked, a bit bluntly, but asking too much could mean trouble. He took Jamie’s hand looking into his eyes as if he was searching. ”No?” he answered his own question and feeling a rush of memories letting out a sigh as he let go of Jamie’s hand to gather his thoughts. He closed his eyes. Seeing ones self dying was not pleasant, but if the future was fragile, then maybe they could change it.

”I understand,” he whispered, still closed eyes. He took Jamie’s knife out of his hands, placing it on the table top and moving closer to the vampire. ”I barely know you, but the connection is real, I know it,” he said, opening his eyes to look into the green eyes. He will be tall and handsome, green eyes like the floor of a forrest and hair dark brown as an oaklog. He will bring upon your death, but not if you choose the right choices. He took a deep breath and smiled at Jamie. ”But in that case, I want to get to know you more,” he said with a small chuckle. He took the peppers, starting to de-seed it and washing it. He was not a great cook, but he could at least peal vegetables. ”To me it sounds like we have a second chance to make things right,” he said with a hopeful smile on his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 5:38 pm

Jamie probably shouldn’t be saying all this, but Raymond had already seen something from his future, Jamie’s past. Should he just pretend he didn’t understand? He couldn’t do that. He had always been honest with Raymond, and he didn’t want to start lying now. He put the tomatoes, he was going to cut them, but put the knife down when he asked a question. He didn’t get a chance to answer, before Raymond took his hand. He knew what he had seen. His facial expression had shown it. He picked up the knife again. He just wanted to cut those damn tomatoes. He let Raymond take the knife away. He put his hands on the edge of the tabletop and turned his head to him. ”It is real,” he said quietly. ”Everything is.” He wanted to be around Raymond, of course he did. But would that just lead to his death once more? Would Jamie be able to handle it? ”I want you to know me,” he said and let a sigh leave his lips. He started to cut the tomatoes. ”Maybe,” he said and kept his focus on the vegetable. ”Or maybe it will just end the same way.” He put the tomatoes into another bowl. ”I don’t think I can survive that again,” he added.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 7:07 pm

”Technically you wouldn’t experience it, right? Because to you it has already happened,” he said with a light chuckle and handed Jamie til red bell peppers as he had de-seeded them. He took the garlic mincer and took care of the garlic cloves he had handled from earlier. He frowned for a second. ”Are vampires not allergic to garlic?” he said, looking at the garlics in his hand before tossing them over to another couple, struggling to peel their garlics. Then he walked to wash his hands, drying them off before returning to Jamie. He stood behind him, looking at the vampire cut with ease. ”Besides, you got a singing demon on your side now, knowing what will happen might help us,” he said in a low raspy tone. He wished there hadn’t been so many people here, so that he could distract the vampire even more from his cooking. It was nice just watching, seeing the easy movements cut through the vegetables. ”I know we are basically cooking dinner right now, and that we are technically dating from your point of view – but would you consider coming back to my place and have desert?” he whispered in Jamie’s ear. Though the tone might sound suggesting, he actually had something else in mind, that might help them get to know each other better.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 8:10 pm

Jamie rubbed his temple. ”Time travel gives me a headache,” he said with a weak laugh. He watched Raymond as he started to work the garlic. ”Or perhaps it’s the garlic,” he added. He felt relieved when Raymond threw the garlic to someone else. He tried to focus, but it was hard when Raymond was standing behind him. He could sense him, and it threw him off a little. He always said he was good at multitasking, now was his chance to proof it. Focus on cutting vegetables all the while having focus on Raymond. Easy.

”You got a point,” he said with a chuckle. That raspy voice affected Jamie so much. He didn’t even have words to describe how it made him feel. He kept cutting the peppers. It didn’t matter if they weren’t perfect, they were going to be blended anyway, so he didn’t concentrate about cutting them in same sizes. The knife went on a path of it’s own, nearly cutting into his finger, when Raymond invited him back to his place afterwards. His mind started racing. He was fairly used to that by now, so he managed to form a verbal answer despite his thoughts. ”I can hardly say no. You did serenade me,” he answered and turned his head to him. ”So yes,” he smiled, before turning his attention back to the peppers to cut the last of them up. He then blended all of the vegetables together with some breath and liquids of different kinds. When it had a nice consistency, he tasted it and added some different spices, until he was satisfied with the taste. ”Do you want to taste?” He looked at Raymond.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 9:18 pm

Raymond felt his heart beat faster just being closer to the vampire. The connection between them felt so strong, and he wanted to taste him. His neck, bare chest and those lips. It was hard holding his instinct under control as he placed his hands on Jamie’s hips. He felt like he needed to gasp for air, but he couldn’t say anything. Instead he just watched as Jamie cut the vegetables. Had it been Raymond cutting it would have been his fingers that was alredy in pieces on the cutting board. He almost lost his mind as Jamie turned his head and smiled at him. What thoughts he had about the vampire was almost unspeakable, and he blamed it on the fact that he was a demon, but maybe it was because he felt so enticed by the being that was Jamie. He let go of his hips, taking a bit of distance. Standing closer just seemed to make his instinct act up. He was happy that Jamie had agreed to go back to his place afterwards, and part of him hoped he could get to taste the vampire’s sweet cold lips more when they returned. He swallowed as he offered a taste, taking the spoon he had offered in between his lips, tasting the soup on his tongue. He smiled as he moved his head away from the spoon, tasting it for a bit until he swallowed and nodded. ”It’s good,” he said with a faint smile on his lips. It was far from good, it was amazing, but he just said good like a moron.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 9:49 pm

At one time, before Jamie had been in love, he was afraid he would not be able to know if he was in love, because his heart didn’t beat. The second he met Raymond he knew it didn’t matter. His body reacted to him even though his heart didn’t beat, he felt the attraction as clear as day. Eventually that evolved into love. He was hyperaware of Raymond right behind him. He heard his breathing, his heartbeat. When he put his hand on Jamie’s lips, his body was craving more. When Raymond created distance between them, he let out a short sigh. He wanted him close, but this didn’t seem the time nor place. He continued with the recipe and raised a spoon to allow Raymond to taste. He awaited his reaction. Jamie knew his food was good, but it was also one of the areas where he was most insecure. He could brag about it for ages, but if a person criticized his skills, he was more affected than he cared to admit. Good? He tilted his head slightly. ”No no. That’s a bloody master piece,” he said with a half-smile. ”I’ll just pop this in the freezer,” he added and left to do so. He would normally put it in the fridge, but he could see why the hotel didn’t have several hours for it to cool down enough. On the way there, he wondered if it really was just okay. He put in into the freezer and went back to Raymond. ”Thirty minutes to spend,” he placed himself in front of him. Jamie took out his phone and set a timer to thirty minutes just to be save. ”I’m all yours,” he said with a smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 10:26 pm

Of all the things spilling out of this demon’s mouth it had to be something stupid like calling the food simply good. He felt himself look down for a second before Jamie moved over to the freezer, clenching his hand into a fist, wishing to just punch himself, but that would be weirder. As Jamie returned, he met the vampire’s gaze and smiled at the words he said. All yours, those words send a shiver down his spine as he moved closer. He had a lot of ideas for how thirty minutes could be spent, but he kept those thoughts to himself and instead grabbed the vampire’s hips, pulling himself closer. It was at least a couple’s course, so a bit of kissing and touching would slide right under the radar. Don’t say such things,” he whispered with a slight raspy voice, leaning in close to his lips. ”The only thing better than your cooking is your lips,” he whispered against the vampire’s lips, his hands holding a firm grip of his hips. Then he let their lips hit, feeling the immense pleasure from the cold touch and drifting in to this wonderful feeling. He was still awfully aware of who they were surrounded by, but it didn’t stop him from deepening the kiss slightly. Not much, just enough for him to get a small taste. He leaned away, licking his lower lip as he already wanted more. He had to hold back though. Mostly he just wanted everyone to disappear for a second so that he could get a better taste of Jamie’s lips. ”Maybe it’s not a good idea to follow me home afterwards,” he whispered under his breath, feeling his heart go crazy.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 28, 2019 11:13 pm

Jamie put his hands around Raymond’s neck, locking them in the back. A cocky smile fell to his lips by his words. ”I can’t promise anything,” he said and moved closer with Raymond. Their lips were nearly touching, and all he wanted was to feel them again. ”All yours,” he repeated just before their lips touched. His eyes fell shut. As the kiss developed, he felt himself stop caring about everyone else. All he could think about was Raymond. He moved his hand into his hair, finally having the possibility to feel those soft curls between his fingers again. He wanted the kiss to deepen even further, but Raymond leaned away before it could. He wanted more. He kept himself close to him. He tilted his head when he took back his invitation. ”Are you afraid you can’t keep your hands off me?” He asked with a cheeky smile. Soon a more serious expression fell on his face. ”We don’t have to if you don’t want to,” he added. He had never felt pressured with Raymond, and he didn’t want him to either. Although he would be sad to let him go, he could hope this was not the last time they saw each other. If Raymond was feeling even a fraction of what Jamie was, he would want for them to see each other again. ”Although I wouldn’t mind watching you walk away, I hope I don’t have to anytime soon.” He let his hand move from his hair back to his neck.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 4:04 pm

Raymond was trying to keep himself under control but those two damned words made his body react so powerfully. The sweet taste of heaven soon on his lips as h etasted the vampire’s cold skin. He closed his eyes slightly as he had confessed it wasn’t a good idea to go with him back. It wasn’t like he was regretting, but he didn’t want to scare Jamie into thinking he had some perverted thought about it. On the other hand he did have some thoughts that ran wild when he looked at those green eyes, but he could keep them under wrap for now. He felt like he could speak as Jamie seemed to doubt everything, speaking about how he could just walk away. Raymond moved one of his hands up to his own neck, taking Jamie’s cold hand in his warm. Just the touch was enough for him to know it was alright being here with him. ”I am afraid that I wouldn’t be able to stop myself, yes,” he said in a soft voice. ”I would however not find it fitting that I left you after promising to never let you go,” he said, raising his eyebrow at the vampire with a teasing glare in his grey eyes. He leaned forward, meeting the cold lips again, because he couldn’t stop himself at this point. Jamie would have to push him away, he thought, as he let their lips meet shortly. He sighed silently and placed his forehead against Jamie’s forehead. ”It’s weird seeing everything you remember and feeling like I’ve experienced it as well, even though I know it’s in the future,” he said.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 4:56 pm

Jamie had always been captivated by Raymond. He didn’t have to do anything special, to cause a reaction. He felt it still. As soon as their lips parted, he longed from them again. Jamie tried to keep his thoughts as clean as possible, but it was hard when something you desired was so close to you. Jamie felt his warm hand on his. He felt warm. He had always felt cold until meeting Raymond. He made him feel warm. He was beginning to feel warm again. He listened to his words in that soft voice. ”You didn’t know everything then,” he explained, trying hard to not focus on his words about being unable to stop himself. The warm lips met his again in a short kiss, but he didn’t feel like he needed more. He wanted more, but if he was forced to chose between a small kiss with Raymond a day or all the kisses he wanted with someone else, he would always chose Raymond. He closed his eyes as their forehead’s met. ”I know,” he said and moved his hand to the side of his neck to stroke it with his thumb. ”I don’t regret anything,” he said and moved his head away, so he could place his lips on his forehead instead. ”You have no idea how much I’ve missed you,” he whispered against his skin.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 8:06 pm

Raymond let out a small sigh. ”How can I know everything?” he whispered as their foreheads were pressed together. As Jamie spoke he just listened, feeling the cold hand on his neck send shivers of delight down his body. ”No I don’t,” he whispered, as it was the sad truth. It was like everything was moving opposite for them, but in a way it only made sense. He moved away, looking into the green eyes in fron of him with a soft smile on his lips. ”Desert at my place, it has to be like that,” he whispered, wanting to just skip ahead already. His mind running wild, thinking of how he could make Jamie say his name in his moans. He closed his eyes. Not really an appropriate thought, but he couldn’t help it. Then the alarm on Jamie’s phone rang, and he let out a small sigh. Thirty minutes already? It had felt more like five minutes, but he let go of Jamie, moving over to the freezer and taking their creation out. It smelled amazing, and he still felt a little stupid for only calling it good. He placed the cold bowl down on the table top, looking at Jamie with a smile on his lips. ”Final judgement,” he chuckled as he found a couple of spoons.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 9:30 pm

Jamie didn’t know what to say. Everything was a tough pill to swallow. ”I wish I knew,” he added, not moving away from him. He wanted to stay close. He was afraid that he might open his eyes at some point, and he would just be gone. He looked at him when he moved away a little. His words made a shiver move through his body. ”I look forward to it,” he said and winked at him. When his alarm went off, he let out a slightly annoyed sigh. He didn’t want to leave this close embrace, but he had to think about the reward. Dessert. He watched Raymond as he walked to the freezer. Maybe it turned more into a stare. Yes, he definitely enjoyed watching him walk away. As he came back with the soup, Jamie found some of the things they needed for the last touches. He chopped some herbs finely but walked to Raymond when he wanted a last taste. He took a spoon and took a little it of the soup onto the spoon and tasted it. It tasted better now it was cold, which was probably a good thing when that was how it was served. ”What do you think?” He asked, looking slightly vulnerable. It wasn’t because he would break down completely if someone told him it wasn’t good, but it would bruise his ego slightly.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 2 Empty

I dreamed a dream (cw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]
» Once in a dream