Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Crash and burn

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Crash and burn - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 15, 2019 11:08 pm

"I KNOW RIGHT?!" she bursted out in laughter. As she let go of Dean and he said he felt something, she narrowed her eyes and gave him a little nod. "But its something good.. am I right?" She gave him a little wink.
"HELL YES!" shouted Vanya as Reginald turned up the radio. Vanya laughed as her cousin swung her around. The singing spread happiness out in the kitchen with ease. Vanya joined Reginald and Amaryllis in the happily singing.

Mariella laughed at them. "I love you dorks," she chuckled lightly. Her eyes followed Dean running around with Amaryllis into the dining room and she once again shook her head at them. What there in that tea? Dean walked to her and she breathed out.
"Oh Dean.. you jumped on the crazy train a long time ago, there is no stopping," she teased a little and jumped down from kitchen counter. "But I'm gonna warn you. I have a man who doesn't usually like when others dancing with me.. but if you are lucky.. I think he will let you," she gave Dean a little half smirk. "At least for one dance." She took Deans hand and pulled him to the others so they could dance their hearts out.

Vanya still danced with Reginald and smiled as Amaryllis, Dean and Mariella joined them.
"You know what we need?" She pointed at Amaryllis with a half serious look. "Pineapples... Let it rain with pineapples my bestest trybrid!"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 16, 2019 2:46 pm

Amaryllis let out a laugh and screamed in joy as Dean ran around with her. Her head flew backwards as she let out even more laughing sounds, almost sounding sweet and innocent. As he sat her back down, she went over to Reginald and Vanya, feeling like she was floating through the room. And well. She was kinda hovering above the ground as she got over to them.

Reginald chuckled as he watched Dean run around with Amaryllis and kept on swinging Vanya around as they danced. He had missed this feeling. A feeling of joy and letting go of their worries. He looked at Mariella as Dean offered to let her dance with them and chuckled at her comment. It was true that he had used their first night dancing, trying to be the only one she could dance with. But he was dancing with Vanya right now, moving to the tones and melodies. ”Just dance already, love,” he said and watched as they joined them. He took Mariella’s hand shortly, taking some of his darkness back, so she could relax more. His body didn’t even mind the darkness, and it almost felt like it just subsided as he got it.

Amaryllis threw her arms in the air at Vanya’s request. ”I can’t make it rain pineapples – but PINEAPPLE MUFFINS!” she said as muffins started to appear around the living room. Amaryllis laughed and swung her arms around Dean and looked him in the eye for a second. ”You know, I’m chill about you and Karm,” she said, surprisingly calm, her green eyes searching his brown. She leaned closer. ”But if you as much as fucking touch her in any way inapropriate – I’ll turn you into a goat,” she said letting go of Dean, walking over and grabbing a muffin. She took a big bite of it letting out a sigh and swallowed. ”I’m not my mother’s daughter for nothing,” she said with a chuckle.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 16, 2019 10:17 pm

He looked at Vanya and agreed that it was a good feeling. “Yeah,” he said. Anything was good if it made him feel a tiny bit better than before. And this sure made everything lighten up a bit. He knew he jumped on the crazy train with the future kids, but if there’s anything he hated it was to be bored, and they always seemed to keep his life fun and enticing. He put out his hand for her to take and danced with her together with the others. Just letting his body move to the music and not worry about a thing in the world. At the mention of raining pineapples Dean made a confused expression as he looked up at the ceiling. Raining pineapples was probably the last thing they needed. Soon he looked around him as pineapple muffins were floating.

He placed his hands on Amary’s hips as she swung her arms around him, not expecting her to talk about Karm but he understood where it was coming from. Just the way he looked at her whenever they were together, would be enough to know how he felt. It was hard to take her threat seriously, when it was about turning him into a goat. He looked into her green eyes with a faint smile on his lips, before he pulled her closer and moved his hand to grab her butt. “Well now you’re even, right?” he said in a low voice and sent her a wink, before he let go of her and hurried backwards before she could hit him. Then he went over to the sound stereo and put on a new song by Jimi Hendrix. Slowly dancing towards the counter to drink another cup of tea, before he swayed back to the others with a pineapple muffin in his hand. He’d rarely felt so relaxed and considered taking a trip to wonderland himself. “How do you get to this magical wonderland?” he asked turned his brown eyes to look at Vanya.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 16, 2019 11:33 pm

Mariella breathed out when Reginald told her to just dance, and took some of the darkness - making her gain back her fully controle. Mariella gave him a you didn't have to do that look, but also knew the tea had calmed him. She looked at the pineapple muffins that showed up, and looked confused - clearly behind in the madness already.
"Screw this," she sighed before going back to the counter and took a cup. Cooling it a bit down before drinking it made her finish it up faster, and then she took another one. She could feel the tea calming her nerves, nerves she had tensed up since forever. Mariella closed her eyes and put the cup down.

Vanya grabbed a pineapple muffin and started eating it. "Yum yum yum," she said to herself while eating the muffin. She looked at Dean and Amaryllis.
"Hey hey hey!," she said with a warning voice, "no hands on my back up wife," he pointed at Dean and narrowed her eyes before looking back down at her muffin and finished it.
"Well...." - "if you are Amaryllis and Vanya.. you just walk around.. fall over something and magically end up places you shouldn't," Mariella spoke and chuckled lightly at her friends. "... yeeeeah. That does tend to happen," Vanya agreed. "But. Because we did.. we basically became cupid? I mean.. we are match makers from 2034," she giggled to herself. Mariella grabbed Reginalds hand once again and entangled her fingers with his, as she stepped closer to him with a soft smile on her lips.
"Dance with me," she whispered tenderly. The dark energy seemed to rest, and she was just able be breathe. Mariella spun herself around having her back against Reginalds chest, just leaning her head back and breathed out with a smile on her lips.
"Gurls. This stuff is good," she admitted and closed her eyes just feeling the calmness taking over. "We should take them with us to Auckland next time we go," she whispered looking up at Reginald with a cute smile on her face.
"Get a room you two," teased Vanya and laughed at them before jumping on Deans back. "We are going on an ADVENTURE!" -"Hell no. You are not going on adventure without us, right babe?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 7:05 pm

Amaryllis froze for a second before Vanya came and grabbed her. The trybrid didn’t notice, but her hands were clenched, ready to fight. ”Touch me like that again, and I’ll rip out every last part of your memories and scramble them into an incoherent mess,” she said in a raspy voice before she walked away over to the counter and took another cup of tea. She drank it as if her life depended on it, but hopefully it wouldn’t show too bad how affected she was by Dean touching her like that. Her muscles tensed before she felt the relaxing nature of the tea. She leaned against the counter, hanging her head and feeling a bit defeated.

Reginald laughed at Mariella’s words and looked at her drinking the tea and watched as Vanya went over to confront Dean. He grabbed Mariella close and spun her around, pulling her close at her request for a dance. ”Anything for my wife,” he whispered to her and leaned down kissing her gently. The words from Vanya made him chuckle and he shook his head. ”I think it’s fair that I get to show her off, don’t you think so Dean?” he said, hoping for a bit of guy support. He spun Mariella around, before pulling her close again. ”I mean, she’s too beautiful for only my eyes to adore,” he said with a smile.

The talk of adventure made Amaryllis’ perk her head up and turn around with a mischievious smile on her lips. She nodded at Vanya’s request and walked towards the livingroom, however she hit something tall and thin. Looking up her features froze and a nervous laughter escaped her lips. ”Uhm, Van … Heh … You remember the prince of Wonderland, right?” she said, turning her head around to look to Vanya, a bit scared.

Vidar sighed and shook his head in disappointment. ”What in the world do you think you are doing?” he said, already knowing the smell of the tea. He grabbed Amaryllis and studied her eyes for a while, moving his hand to freeze everyone in place with his magic. He had his mother to thank for the strong magic in his blood. ”Now, I request that you all sober up and return me to my home,” he said in a demanding tone. He spoke with a posh british accent, and had a rather cold demeanor about him. Then he released them somewhat, still making sure none of them would get the upperhand and attacking him.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 8:17 pm

Yes ma’am,” he said as serious as possible and saluted her like a soldier to express that he understood and accepted the order. As soon as it seemed like Amary wasn’t going to slap him, he quickly forgot about it and kept dancing to the music. “Back up wife?” he asked and narrowed his eyes in confusion at Vanya, before he looked at Mariella and Reginald. “I’ve never felt more single,” he said, knowing that he was the only single person in the room. He grabbed a muffin and made a ‘cheers’ gesture towards Vanya, as if it was a drink, before he took a bite himself. He smiled shortly at Mariella’s explanation for how they ended up in Wonderland and it didn’t surprise him. He turned his brown eyes to look at Vanya as she said they became cupid. “Do you see any good matches out there for me?” he tested her and raised an eyebrow, before he finished eating the pineapple muffin.

He smiled at Vanyas remark about Marie and Reggie getting a room. It was clear to see how in love they were. It was crazy to think that they were already married in their teens, but he’d probably done the same if he’d been through what they had together. “Definitely,” he agreed convincingly and sent Reggie a wink. He went over to the kitchen counter to drink some water and folded up his sleeves from being warm. When Vanya jumped up on his back he just chuckled and grabbed her legs wrapping around his stomach. “To infinity and beyond!” he said before he ran by the others into the living room but as soon as his eyes landed on a stranger he stopped and let go of Vanya’s legs. He looked a bit slack jawed at him and Amary as she’d called him the prince of Wonderland. As the prince grabbed Amary he stepped up with the purpose of pushing him away but he didn't get far. His feet were frozen to the floor and he didn't like that the prince had this kind of power. As soon as the prince released them, he exhaled and walked up to him. “If you don’t know how to find a portal to your home, then how in the world are we supposed to help you?” he asked, wanting to solve the issue as quickly as possible. He wondered if it really was Vanya and Amary’s fault that he was in their dimension and how they knew him in the first place.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 9:04 pm

Vanya laughed at Deans comment about being single. "Hey man. I'm here with you. I just do back ups," she teased and smiled at Dean. Vanya was one of the few people who didn't have a relationship in the group. "Well, I can set you up with some speed dating," Vanya giggled by Deans comment.

Mariella kissed Reginald back when he placed a kiss gently on her lips. She rolled her eyes by Vanyas comment, but laughed the sweetest laughter when Reginald spun her around, before having her close again. She turned her head over to Dean that agreed with Reginalds little comment, she returned her gaze to her husband. "I love you," she just said dreamy. That was one thing she never would stop saying, and one thing she never got tired of saying.

Mariella felt the presence of a dark fairy, only because of the darkness. So when he entered the room with Amaryllis in his grab, she narrowed her eyes. Felt unable to move, it almost made her snap if it wasn't for him letting them go rather quick again.
"Vidadois!" Vanya jumped of Deans back and walked towards the dark fairy. "I beg your pardon. This is my Kingdom not yours.. here I make the rules," she nodded very convinced and looked at the fairy. "Now let Amaryllis go, and just chill out," she gave him a little smile.
"Besides.. you would miss us to much if send you back right now - so just enjoy today with us," she put her hand on his upper arm that held Amaryllis. "But don't you dare using your dirty magic on us again, or I will have some of these amazing people here use their powers," she pointed out trying to look dangerous  - but she couldn't help but smile a little.

Mariella watched them carefully, Dean tried to say something - but she wasn't sure it was the right call. Mariella looked at the way Vanya was dealing with it. She couldn't read Vanyas relationships with people as she could with others - so she just watched her.
"I can asure you, we didn't actually plan on sending you with us.. Amaryllis.. but we will just have to find a way tomorrow okay? Pleaaase.. just let us have some fun, we need it.. pretty pleaaaase," she looked into Vidars eyes, but didn't use her abilities even through she could have. She removed her hand from his arm.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 9:31 pm

”And I love you,” he whispered back to her before he looked over to the stranger in the door. He felt his body freeze, but not before taking a protective step in front of Mariella. He didn’t like this one bit, and as he felt his body able to move again he took Mariella’s hand. He didn’t trust that dark prescense he felt from the fairy, and felt himself tense up a bit.

Vidar looked at Amaryllis, letting her go as Vanya came over. His blue eyes somewhat less cold when he looked at the hybrid. He furrowed his brow at the words she said to him before demanding that this was her kingdom. He nodded, looking at the werewolf moving closer. ”I didn’t mean to threathen your mate, but she was the one to stuff me in a jar,” he said, nodding to Amaryllis, assuming that the werewolf was in a relationship with her. Then he turned his eyes back to Vanya. ”Am I supposed to think I am a prisoner of war? Last time I checked, Wonderland did not consider itself an enemy of Gaia,” he said. He was a very manner-of-fact kind of guy, but Amaryllis and Vanya knew this. The threat meant nothing to him and he simply nodded in complience. How could they be acting out like this? Were they not supposed to be protecting the kingdom? He felt his jaw clench as he watched the vampire not far from them. The two had a staring contest for a bit, before both looked away. ”I shall respect your costoms to the best of my abilities, but you are brewing that tea the wrong way,” he said with a sigh, walking over to the tea that had already been brewed. ”When you brew it like this, the high you get if fine, yes, but with the right spell,” he said, leaning down to whisper a few words to the teawater before he poured himself a cup. He took a sip and smiled pleasantly to the rest of them before holding out his hand to Vanya. ”Take my hand, princess,” he said in a calm voice.

Amaryllis stood a bit in confusion as Vanya seemed to handle Vidar quite well, but walked over to Dean. That prince she didn’t trust much to begin with, but Vanya seemed to know how to handle it. As he reached out his hand to Vanya, Amaryllis let out a growl and stepped in front of her friend before taking Vidar’s hand. The world started to show powerful colors and Amaryllis’ face lit up with happiness. ”Try it,” was all she mumbled as she looked down her body in the most beautiful haluscination she had ever seen.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 8:24 pm

He looked a bit surprised at Vanya as she said she was single too. He was convinced that she was with someone, but maybe he just got it mixed up with someone else. “Right,” he said with a smile, thinking that you wouldn't need a backup if you were single. He was probably selfish but he kind of hoped that Amary and Vanya would get together so he could be with Karmena. “Speed dating, isn’t that where you talk to 20 girls for 1 minute each? I’m not sure I’d remember anyone’s name, or which one liked what,” he said and chuckled as he shook his head at the thought. Maybe he was just destined to be single for a while.

Dean stepped slightly back as Vanya seemed to know the prince from Wonderland, looking a bit confused at the two. The tea in his system told him to just go with the flow, though he was still going to keep an eye on him. This day had taken so many turns that Dean didn’t know what to do with all of his mixed emotions and he considered just going up to lay in a bed to process everything that had happened. His eyes followed the prince as he went to brew the tea and soon Amaryllis stepped in to stand between him and Vanya. Her magic was powerful showing all kinds of colors and he just stood there staring at it, anticipating whether he was going to use magic back at her or step back.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 9:01 pm

Mariella moved her eyes shortly to Reginald as he stepped in front of her. Then she looked at the dark fairy and Vanya interact. She somehow breathed out as she studied the fairies bond to the girls. She might not be able to see how Vanya felt about the fairy, but she could see that - she had better luck talking to him than Amaryllis had. But it seemed somewhat natural - ish.
"It should be fine," Mariella whispered and narrowed her eyes as she watched the fairy to something to the tea. Typical Amaryllis anyways and brew something after she thought it needed to be done.

Vanya kept her eyes on Vidar. Amaryllis stuffing him in a jar, was not okay. But what could she do?
"Oh you want to go another round with me?" She asked in a more playful voice, being on the tea and reconnecting with her emotions she kept her eyes on him. A little cheeky smile lifted on her lips. She noticed Reginald and Vidar where having a little no blinking contest and rolled her eyes.
"Guys.. guys come on. No need to play alpha male," she sighed. "Wrong? Amaryllis De'Clare Blossom, where you feeding me lies? She shook her head. Vanya moved along with him going and narrowed her eyes as she watched him. Vidar held his hand out towards her, and she was about to take it when Amaryllis jumped in. She took a deep breath in as Amaryllis said they needed to try it. When the trybid said things like that, it needed to be tried. Vanya purred some up in a cop and took a few sips.
"Wauw, this is amazing," she said and looked first at Amaryllis and then at Vidar. It tasted like Wonderland. She took another mouthful and put the cup down. Then she gave Vidar a warm hug.
"I'm sorry she stuffed you in a jar.. but I'm also happy you are here." She said, it was the truth. After she looked at Dean, Reginald and Mariella.
"You need to try it."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 12:34 pm

//Out, or do we keep going?//
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 12:39 pm

//vi kan bare oute <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn - Page 2 Empty

Crash and burn
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» A crash course in miracles