Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Crash and burn

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyLør Maj 11, 2019 4:57 pm

It was the first time his father had decided to visit Gaia and see Dean. He had only been here once before with his mother when they started dating and she still lived in England. His father was about twice the size of him as they were walking through the park. “I went to your school yesterday, son” he stated and Dean gulped as he feared what he was about to say next. He knew that this meant his father had asked for the file about Dean, knowing that he wouldn’t have told him the truth otherwise. “I was deeply shocked to hear that you’ve had detention four times, gotten low grades in all classes and what’s worse – you’ve been asked to the principal’s office for showing up hungover to class and had to excuse yourself in the middle of a test to go out and puke,” he explained and had never been more disgusted by his son. “Do you care to explain or should I just drag your sorry ass home with me this weekend?” he asked in an intimidating tone as the anger lingered underneath his skin and his red alpha eyes started to show. Dean felt his anxiety stronger than any other emotion and knew that words couldn’t explain the punishment that he deserved in his father’s eyes. But worst of all he hated to disappoint him time after time. He knew that his father wouldn’t understand what he had been through, but he had to say something. “There’s no excuse, sir. I just had Selena's death to deal with and..” he looked down on the ground to avoid eye contact. “Can we please have this conversation somewhere else?” he asked carefully as he felt humiliated enough as it was and didn’t need the judging looks from people passing them on the pathway. Even though they had spoken Spanish, it was clear to tell the angry voice behind his father’s words. Going somewhere else also meant that his father wouldn’t stay as controlled, but he’d rather take that than the humiliation of getting yelled at in public. His father grabbed him rather forcefully by the chin, so he would look back into his eyes. “Tell me what good you do in life? If you weren’t my only son I’d have left you in an orphanage a long time ago,” he hissed and let go of his chin.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptySøn Maj 12, 2019 8:02 am

Outfit
______

Mariella enjoyed the outdoors, and going to the park to get a little time to herself - was nice. She didn't bring her serpent jacket, as she just needed to breathe and be her for a little while. However she had to check up with the boys time to time, just to make sure she wasn't dying alone because of the devils twins again. An angry voice in Spanish made her snap out of her thoughts as she sat on the bench. Mariella was somewhat fluent in Spanish, it had perks having her aunt and uncle teaching her cousins. It was here she realized the person getting talked angry to was Dean. Mariella debated with herself if she should stay behind or not, she hated seeing Dean like this. If it wasn't for her ability to see their relationship, the emotions on the strings, she would most likely had let them talk things out. But something in her snapped when he grabbed Deans chin and she got up.
"Excuse me sir.. is there a problem?" She asked. Mariella had been through Hell, dealing with a alpha werewolf? It didn't scare her as much as it might should. "Hey," she looked at Dean and grabbed his arm gently. After that she looked at his father again and took her other hand out - she was a princess of course she had some manners when she wanted. "I'm Mariella, nice to meet you. You must be Deans father," she added with a lovely fake smile. She already hated his father, and she would play any role for Dean at this point to stay by his side.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptySøn Maj 12, 2019 9:42 pm

It was typical his father to speak in this manner when he got angry, but it still surprised Dean when he said he’d left him in an orphanage. He tried his best to keep his cool and not cry, because crying was nothing but weakness in his father’s eyes. But he was already in the bottom of his life and couldn’t prevent tearing up. “You wouldn’t,” he whispered and hated the painful feeling inside of him.

Diego sighed when he heard a girl’s voice. The last thing he needed was some stranger to interrupt his reprimand. He rapidly turned his eyes to look at her. It was foolish for this young girl to interfere. “No,” he said firmly and gave her a threatening look before he turned his eyes towards Dean, expecting her to leave. “But there’s a plethora of problems surrounding you son,” he then said in Spanish. Instead of walking away she grabbed Dean’s arm and Diego realized that they knew each other. As she presented herself politely he changed his expression and greeted her hand with a bit more strength than necessary. He nodded as she stated that he must be Dean’s father. “Diego Alvarez,” he introduced and let go of her hand.
Dean felt relieved at the sight of Mariella and sent her a faint smile as she grabbed his arm. “Hey,” he looked at them greeting each other and appreciated her effort. He inhaled a deep breath to try and pull his emotions together. “Marie saved my life a couple of weeks ago,” he explained, now switching their conversation to English. He hadn’t told his dad about the incident because he felt like it was his own fault for getting in trouble with a gang. His father just raised an eyebrow as he looked at Dean claiming that the girl saved his life. “What did you need saving from?” he then asked and didn’t understand how Dean could end up in that position. Anybody else would’ve probably looked more grateful. “I appreciate Dean having friends like that,” he said turning his attention to Mariella. "But if you don’t mind, I need to talk to my son under four eyes,” he explained as polite as possible. He was honestly not in the mood for this. "Pa, it can wait," he said as he didn't want Marie to leave. He couldn't handle his father adding more misery into his already depressing life.
Mariella

Mariella

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptySøn Maj 12, 2019 11:06 pm

It was clear from Mariellas reaktion to the more threatening look, that she wasn't one to be messed with either. Her eyes was locked on the wolf. Mariella touched his hand, and how she wished she had the strength to just crush that hand of his - but her strengths wasn't there. But she could stay with Dean, and no one could really keep her away till she made that choice herself.
"Actually. I do mind, thank you for asking," she said and narrowed her eyes a little. "And if you don't mind, I would like you to give your son some credit - because is quite amazing," she added and it wasn't behavior out of the usual. Mariella also knew out on deep water, but it was a good thing that she could sleep. And she had seen the way his father had grabbed Deans chin. Perhaps it was her own experience with violence that made her react so harsh. Her heart was pumping with anger, and she knew Dean could feel it. Mariella however manged to take a deep breath in and tried to get a hold on the darkness in her system. But she was far from calm. Mariella knew she could go in and manipulate this relationship - she could fix it, but was it worth it if it wasn't real? However she knew what a pissed man looked like, and it made her uncomfortable. But right now she was just happy that it didn't seem as Deans father had an ability that reminded of Jeremys. But it didn't matter how she felt about this, she wasn't going to leave Dean.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 7:26 pm

It wasn’t the smartest decision to talk against Diego. He was already millimeters away from bursting out in anger about what he’d learned about his son. He’d seen enough and just growled angrily at her words. He grabbed her and Dean to push them backwards into a more secluded area where hedges surrounded them. “Who do you think you are?” he asked looking at Mariella with fiery red eyes, showing her his fangs. “You ignorant girl,” he hissed and was disappointed at the young generation. They never learned. He slapped her across her cheek with a supernatural strength. “Don’t you ever talk to me that way,” he snarled. If the hit wasn't enough for her to learn her lesson, he wouldn’t hesitate to hurt her some more. “He hasn’t deserved my credit in his nineteen years,” he said with a disappointed look in his face, before he turned his eyes to Marie. “And don’t even think about it,” he then warned. He could almost sense her stupid idea of attacking him back.

Dean felt his father grip his shirt as he walked backwards, and his body started to panic at what he was going to do. “Pa, it’s me you’re angry with,” he begged but it didn’t seem like his father cared. It wasn’t fair for her to take the fall for him. “STOP IT!” he yelled the moment he slapped Marie. He pulled out his hand, so his claws would show. He’d never been angrier at his dad. One thing was to be violent and evil towards him, but another was to do it to someone who hadn’t done anything. He quickly grabbed his arm, diggings his claws into his skin with an everlasting anger. He’d never done such a thing to his father before, but it sure felt good to finally dare to do so.

Diego got extremely furious after the hit and growled in anger as he grabbed Dean by the throat. “You’ve gotten quite the nerve since you moved,” he said as Dean would’ve never hurt him back in the past. He always ran away. “Maybe you do have some worthy traits inside of that stupid head,” he said before he just punched him in the stomach, so Dean fell to the ground. “Pull your grades together or be out of my life for good,” he threatened and couldn’t care less about the girl, as she’d already been more foolish than good was.
Mariella

Mariella

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 7:46 pm

She felt anger boiling her blood, but it froze for a second as he slapped her. Mariella turned her head to him, and if it hadn't been for Dean grabbing his fathers arm, Mariella would have added a few more punches to the fight. The siren like features showed shortly and she snarred at the werewolf in front of her.
"Sorry, I've never been quite at listening.. and especially not if someone is full of shit," she mumbled angrily. He was expecting her to go fight back, was it a stupid idea? Most likely, but she also knew if she used her abilities she could win or maybe have a chance. Mariella smelled the blood as Deans claws cut through the skin of his fathers arm. But the scene flipped and Deans father grabbed his sons by the throat.
"Let him the fuck go!" yelled Mariella. He punched Dean in the stomach and all the violence was just enough for her. Mariella clenched her fist so hard so could feel the fire that was created from her palms. But before she had a chance to actually think about not going into the fight, she had thrown a pretty good punch. It wasn't as strong as an alphas, but the fire was enough to burn the skin on the face of the werewolf  - leaving a nasty mark for a little while. The smell of burned flesh only got stronger when she grabbed his wrist and didn't let go till she was removed. "Now you fucking listen. Dean is one of the most brave. Loyal and emphatic people I know. Everyone I know can see his strength, but you have to look close to see his soul. So fucking open your eyes before you lose that chance for good."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 9:59 pm

Her words only added to his anger. "It’s cute that you stand up for my pathetic boy but trust me when I say you’ll regret that you didn’t listen,” he warned her with a serious tone. Dean gasped for breath after the stranglehold and moved his hand to his stomach at the immense pain his father had inflicted upon him. He crawled to his feet and tried to ignore the pain as best as possible. “I’m not the little kid you remember anymore, completely defenseless and scared. I’ve seen death and misery more times than you could count,” he said. At this point he wasn’t so afraid of what his father would do, as he felt like he’d tried everything and he needed to say something to move his attention away from Marie. “I highly doubt that. You never lived up to your reputation and you’ll never have your own pack because you’re just a weak little wolf,” he said harshly but got interrupted by a burning pain on his face. He groaned as she grabbed his arm, burning into his flesh. She had chosen to ignore his many warnings and he simply wouldn't have it anymore. He growled angrily and grabbed her arm to remove it from his clenching his claws through her own flesh. "You fool,"
Dean was grateful for what she’d said about him, but now wasn’t the time to say thanks. He ran to his father, but in the same moment Diego jumped on top of her with his claws digging into her arms to keep her on the ground. Growling in an intimidating manner, before he slashed her across the throat.

Dean's wrath gave him the strength to push his father off Mariella, slashing the side of his body with his claws. “Leave her alone,” he snarled and bit his father in the neck as they fell to the ground. Diego didn’t think his son had the nerve to go against an alpha. He had never experienced anyone do this. He easily managed to turn Dean around to fight him back and kept throwing punches at his son. He was stronger than both combined, and yet they tried to attack him. But right now he assumed that Mariella was bleeding quite severely after the wound to her throat, so he just focused on injuring his son to the point where his healing ability wouldn't work as fast.
Mariella

Mariella

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 11:03 pm

Mariella gasped a little as the burning pain from the claws went through her flesh. A glimpse of fear flashed through her eyes, but somehow she manged to stay calm and just accept the pain - like she was used to. He jumped on her and in that second her world was once again frozen. It wasn't because it was hurting as much as it possibly should, or because she was scared - she just zoned completely out. She barely felt her back hit the hard ground under her, it wasn't till she felt the  sharp claws slash across her throat that she gasped. Mariella sat up and helt her hand over her bleeding throat to keep pressure on it. But sirens didn't heal. The panic seemed to reach her, and she pushed the pain away to at least try to pick her phone up. But the blood from her arm was running down her arm - making it impossible for her to type on the screen. Mariella took a deep breath in, trying to remain calm, but the warm blood ran between her fingers and over the back of her hand. She burned the wound to stop the bleeding, and kept herself from screaming for the pain she put herself through. She looked up as she spotted Reginald coming towards the scene. She looked at Dean and pointed at him to get Deans father off Dean first.
Gæst
Gæst

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 11:21 pm

Reginald knew something were off. He couldn’t explain it. He just knew. He had run in the direction that Mariella had last been shown on their chat and quickly picked up the scent of blood. Her blood. That’s when he looked at the woman he loved on the ground, bleeding and point towards the two werewolf trying to hold each other back and hurting the other. Anger captured his system as he moved quick, grabbing the alfa and tossing him through the pack, his vampyric features showing as he looked at the werewolf bounce and land a bit away. ”Keep Ella safe,” he said as an order, he needed to stay calm, but nobody hurt Mariella like that and got away from it. He walked towards the werewolf, shaking his head. ”Leave it be,” he said in a warning tone, keeping his distance somewhat from Dean’s father. Dark energy started spurting out around him, making the grass under him rot and wither away. ”I won’t hesitate to hurt you,” he said almost in a snarl. Right now he wasn’t Reginald. He was the vampire, protecting what was his.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 3:48 pm

Dean felt the continuous punching into his face and chest, but he tried his best to resist and throw a few punches back at him, though it became harder the longer he kept at it. At one point his father got thrown away by something else and he just turned to his side to cough up some blood because of the internal bleeding. He managed to reach Marie without standing up. He saw her bleeding and in pain at the hands of his father and hadn’t felt worse about being his progeny. “I’m so sorry,” he just said as the tears filled up in his eyes. He gently placed a hand on her arm before he looked at Reggie and his father.

Diego groaned angrily as the vampire had thrown him away and had gotten extremely infuriated by these ignorant teenagers. How he hated vampires. "I've killed about a dozen of your kind," he said as he got up to stand on the ground, slowly starting to grow more hair on his body as his transformation begun. "And it feels a bit better every time," he added, before he stood in his full werewolf form and growled at the vampire in front of him with the only mindset to kill him. He didn’t really notice the ground withering, but it was typical vampires to spread death. He ran towards the vampire and forced him down on the ground with his claws clenching into his chest and bit him harshly in the neck. Like an animal killing its prey.

Dean widened his eyes and was petrified of what had just happened. He had never felt more helpless and would never be able to forgive himself for his father killing Marie and Reggie in front of him. He was not going to let it happen. A million emotions were rushing through him, but no matter how hard he tried to get up, he couldn't.
Mariella

Mariella

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 5:04 pm

She felt more at peace the second Dean was free of his fathers grib, but the wolf transformed and even through Dean crawled to her she only looked at him shortly. Her eyes was locked on the vampire and the werewolf fighting like history claimed they should. Mariella looked back at Dean as he put a hand on her arm and said he was sorry.
"Don.." she made a painful expression as it hurt for her to speak, instead she just gave him a little hint of a smile before returning her eyes to Reginald. The second Reginald hit the ground Mariella flew up. The pain didn't matter at all. All these negative emotions she had turned into power, the area around them seemed to get darker - like the afternoon suddenly seemed to turn into night. Mariella had burned her wound on her throat so she didn't need to stop the bleeding. She was wounded, but not beaten. Far from beaten. Mariella turned into a shadow and used her yin ability to teleport herself right behind the alpha and created a spear manifested by dark and negativ energy. She stabbed Diego with the spear through his stomach and grabbed the back of his head to teleport them just a few steps away from Reginald. The spear would slowly faded away, and she just suck the dark energy to her. But dark energy was so easy to break out of controle, and right now she was way past control. She was angry. Her siren features showed, and hissed as she showed her razor sharp teeth. Mariella didn't really need words to express how she felt at this point. The fireball in her hand showed it quit clear, she looked to Reginald and reached out for his hand - letting him share some of her dark energy to help him gain some more strength.
Gæst
Gæst

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 5:41 pm

Reginald watched the werewolf get to his feet, and he readied his body as the now tranformed beast jumped on him. He was past feeling the pain, it was like his vision went black as the venom hit his system. Then his light shone for him, piecing the belly of the beast and pulling him off of him. He watched Mariella and knew what she wanted without her saying a word. He got to his feet, took her hand and the grass within a mile radius now turned black with rot. The venom was killing him slowly, but he couldn’t feel it in this moment. Gaining some energy from Mariella he placed a kiss on her temple. ”Let me handle this,” he whispered in a strained voice, the venom moving around under his skin in dark spots. ”Maybe call Vanya – I don’t feel like visiting your aunt,” he murmured and let go of her hand. He jumped at the wolf like a wild animal, and at first it was tough seeing who was actually overpowering the other, that was until Reginald let out a gutwrenching scream. Body bodies collapsed, one dead, the other barely alive. Reginald knew he didn’t need breathing, but he clawed at the ground, the venom spreading faster, and the absorbed life had just quickened the effect. He gasped for air.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 6:50 pm

Diego let go of the vampire and wailed as he felt the spear stabbing him in his stomach. After she had teleported him, he growled louder and had never been angrier and more motivated to kill. He felt the dark energy but refused to believe that two teenagers could stand a chance against him. He walked towards them despite the pain of the wound and readied his sharp claws. Soon the vampire jumped at him. He had quite the fight in him since most vampires wouldn’t be able to do much after the bite. The dark energy surrounded him and drained his body. He widened his eyes as he felt death come closer and he fell heavily to the ground. His whole life was passing through his mind until there wasn’t anything but darkness and emptiness left.

Dean was shocked about the events unfolding in front of him. He just clenched his stomach as the wound kept bleeding without healing. That’s when he discovered the phone on the ground and reached for it to call the first number that picked up. “Hey. It’s Dean. Come to the p-park in Gaia. It’s u-urgent,” he said feeling his voice shake and just closed his eyes for a moment. Trying to pull himself together to stand up. He opened his eyes as his father was fighting Reggie and he’d never felt so much dark energy in one spot. The whole park was shadowed by it. The next thing he saw was his father fall to the ground with his eyes closed. Dean got up to fall beside of him and couldn't hold back his tears. “Not you too,” he said as the tears ran down his cheeks and he grabbed his fathers’ hand. His eyes changing color from blue to golden to red. His whole body was in deep distress and full of mixed emotions. He moved his hand to his throat, but there was no pulse to sense. “No. No, please,” he cried while looking at his father’s face while his whole childhood passed in front of him. His father was far from the best. But whenever he hadn't been drinking, he had taken him out in the woods and taught him about surviving. He had told him bedtime stories and that his mother was an angel guarding them from heaven. If you knew him deep inside, you’d know that behind the surface there was a broken man who only needed support and love to get out of the darkness. He didn’t expect the others to understand seeing how he had treated him tonight, and he’d probably grown worse over the years – but he knew he hadn’t always been this bad. Eventually he turned his eyes towards Reggie and Marie. Afraid of whether Reggie would make it. This afternoon had taken a turn in a very dark direction, but he also knew his father’s death was the end of a lot of it. He crawled to his feet to stand near them. “Vanya is coming," he just said as she could come any moment now. "I'm so sorry about everything," he said while he thought about how quickly things had snapped out of control. "I don't know if there's anything that can help against the bite," he said with a worried expression, looking at the pain Reggie was in.
Mariella

Mariella

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 8:01 pm

Mariella hated more than anything to see him in this pain, and knew the bite had him holding on to his life in a tightrope. Their energy combined felt up the entire space, with a dark energy only they were able to totally avoid being effected by in a bad manner. She felt him taking some of her darkness, but she gave it up to him without thinking. He wanted to handle it, and she look him in the eyes shortly - but in the end she gave him a nod. She searched for her phone, and looked back as she saw Dean was on it. It made it easier to focus on the fight in front of her. She almost started to bite her nails in frustration. However she knew she could keep sending bits of energy towards Reginald if she focused hard enough. It was hard not to help, but she was ready if it was needed. And by the second she heard his scream she was already by his side as he fell to the ground. Mariella sat down on her knees and just held him close into her. He was alive, barely but still here. Which meant they had some time. Mariella placed her lips in his hair and just wrapped him close to her. She was numb to her own pain, because as long as Reginald was feeling like this - her pain didn't matter. Mariella barely noticed Deans sorrow. She knew he was an orphan now. Her throat was burning and it hurt like crazy just breathing. Mariella tensed her jaw in pain and breathed a little out.
"It.. we.. we are gonna be okay," she whispered quite quick as it was way to painful.

Vanya had been reading when seeing Reginald run off like his life depended on it. It made her put her book down and she got up watching him run off. Maybe it was something with Mariella? However Amaryllis had called her to the kitchen about something, so she walked in there but couldn't help but wonder why her cousin had been in such a rush. It didn't take long till Mariella called her, and she picked up - only to realize it was Deans voice - saying she needed to come to the park. Vanya had asked Amaryllis to teleport her to the park, and her dear friend had done so. Vanya felt slightly dizzy but it didn't last long after she saw her cousin in pain.
"Reggie," she said rushing over to him. The smell of blood coming from Mariella and Dean was making her inner vampire react. The brutal feeling of fear and the dark were almost consuming her. Vanya sat down infront of Mariella and Reginald and held her wrist out to Reginald.
"My blood will cure it," she said and looked shortly at Dean. "Come on Coz, lets get you healed up," she gave him a little optimistic smile.
"Take a deep breath in and calm down," she looked at Mariella as she used her ability to calm the three of them, "he is going to be alright," she added and Mariella nodded. Vanya looked at the dead werewolf and then at Dean feeling his sorrow. But she also knew Mariella and Reginald never would enter a fight to kill without reason.
Gæst
Gæst

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 8:42 pm

Reginald felt Mariella close but his body almost flinched at her touch as all he felt was immense pain. He could barely hear what they were saying, sensing nothing but the halluscinations’ grip on his senses. Was it really Vanya here? His fangs popping out like a wild animal, his one hand grabbing her wrist shaking. He bit into the wrist, feeling the cleansing blood in his system and slowly felt the halluscinations disappear. Finally he let go of Vanya’s wrist, maybe leaving a bruise as he had hold on to her wrist pretty tight. He could finally breathe and he rested his head against Mariella’s stomach, trying to go through in his head what had happened. ”Pipsqueak,” he said with a faint smile, looking at Vanya. ”Thank you,” he said, looking up at Mariella, taking her hand and giving it a squeeze. ”Now, if you do not drink from me, I will force feed my blood into you,” he said, sitting up and holding out his wrist to her. It took him some time to recollect everything before he looked to Dean and his father on the ground. Guilty. Reginald was guilty, and it was clear as day.

”I understand if you want to hurt me, but please let me heal you first,” he said to the werewolf and got to his feet as Mariella had gotten her share. He held out his wrist, which could tempt the werewolf to get revenge and bite him. He wouldn’t mind, but his body would have a hard time coping with it. ”Vanya, you should call your mother; maybe his father had some last words before she passed him on,” he said. He wouldn’t really know, but for the werewolf he could maybe get some last words back to him from Abigal.
[/color]

Sidst rettet af Reginald Ons Maj 15, 2019 12:06 pm, rettet 1 gang
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 9:35 pm

He felt slightly relieved that Vanya’s blood could cure it. It must have something to do with her being the daughter of a vampire and a werewolf, but it was very lucky that she’d be able to do this. At least now he was confident that nobody else would die.
Soon Reggie seemed to feel better and gave Mariella his blood. Dean saw the guilty look in his eyes from realizing that he’d killed his father. Dean shook his head slightly at his remark and though most people probably would've hurt him, Dean knew that his father had tried to kill him - so it was only natural to fight back. He leaned in to drink the blood from Reggie’s wrist and immediately felt the healing kick in. “I didn’t know you could do that,” he murmured, looking back at his father with a melancholic expression. Many creatures had tried to kill his father, but they’d never won – until today. “I’m not mad. know that he would’ve killed you,” he just said and sighed silently, feeling more lost and alone than ever before. “Don’t bother. It’s not going to bring him back,” he just said looking at Reggie and Vanya. The only one he really wanted to hear talk was his mother, but he also wondered what his father would say. If he’d ever say the words ‘I’m proud of you’ for the first time in his life. Regardless it didn’t seem to matter, all he wanted was to dig himself into a deep hole and cry. He wasn't in an emotional state to do much else than grieve.
Mariella

Mariella

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 10:06 pm

Vanya let Reginald feed from her wrist and tensed her jaw as it hurt a little bit. If she hadn't spend all that time in Wonderland learning to controle her other ability she might had hurt him - but she had controle. Vanya grabbed her wrist when he was done drinking and got on her feet to look at Dean. She sensed all the emotions - and everyone felt something pretty strong.
Mariella breathed out as Reginalds head rested on her stomach, and her hands cups his face as her fingers caressed his skin shortly. "No worries," Vanya smiled seeing he was okay.

Mariella kissed the top of his head before he looked up at her. Her eyes followed him as he sat up. She couldn't really argue with him on this. Mariella gently took his wrist and showed her row of sharp teeth shortly before letting them rip into his skin. Mariella drank what her body needed to heal, and stopped when she felt like her throat wasn't burning anymore. He removed her fangs from his flesh and ran the back of her hand over her lips to remove the blood that now covered her lips.
"Thanks babe," she exhaled with a slightly hoarse voice. She breathed out as she watched him walk up to Dean, and narrowed her eyes a little. Mariella knew guilt, and she didn't need Vanyas ability to know Reginald was filled up with it. Mariella got on her feet as she watched Dean taking a little share of the her mans blood.
Vanya stood next to Mariella and crossed her arms a little. As Dean spoke about Reginalds new ability she looked at the dead body. For a second she wished death wasn't something she was getting used to at this point. Vanya kept her eyes on Dean, knowing every single emotion he was feeling.
"Then at least come back with us.. me and Amaryllis have some new tea that would be good on your nerves," Vanya suggested with a warm smile.

Mariella walked up next to Reg, and gave him a little slap on the arm for suggesting Dean to bite him again. But it was in worry, and that look was clear to read for him in her eyes. She wrapped her arms around him and looked up at him.
"I'm sorry," she whispered - he wasn't the only one feeling guilty. It was like she kept putting him in spots where he shouldn't be, and she hated it. Mariella rested her head against his chest and looked at Dean with a hint of a small smile.
Gæst
Gæst

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyOns Maj 15, 2019 2:09 pm

”Neither did I,” Reginald said, looking with guilty and sad eyes at the corpse. He exhaledas Dean had let go of his wrist. Why couldn’t he just be mad? Blame him? Yell at him? He closed his eyes for a while and just felt the dark energy still lurking in his system. He soon felt Mariella’s arms around him and he burried his face in her hair. Reginald had never killed anyone before, and he believed himself to be very calm and in control, but the darkness had taken form. It had decided who lived and who died, and he didn’t feel like he was allowed to have such a power. ”Don’t be sorry, you were only standing up for those around you,” he whispered back. It was him who had done the deed, and the scary part was he would do it again if it came down to it. He would do it a million times over and the result would be the same. It was a scary thought. The fact that the predator was so easily ready to kill and get away with it. He breathed out and inhaled her scent as he stood a bit considering what to do. They couldn’t leave the man there. He let go of Mariella, placing a kiss against her forehead as he then looked to Dean.

”I presume he has a pack and a home in Spain?” Reginald said in a calm voice. He couldn’t deal with this emotion of guilt right now, but he could deal with transportation of a corpse. ”I will pay for all the expenses, all the trouble that might come to pass because of it, and I will forever be in your debt,” he said looking into Dean’s eyes. A prince could promise him the world, but first things first. They had a body to take care off, a family that needed time to mourn, and most importantly he needed to do this for Dean. He had shown nothing but kindness and gratitude towards his friends and family, not to mention Mariella having found a friend in the werewolf. ”Is there any immidiate family, besides you, that needs to know? Brothers or sisters of him?” he asked carefully. He knew it was a lot to ask, but he wanted to at least be sure of what to do, as to not overstep any boundaries.

Then he took Mariella’s hand and closed his eyes. ”Ella, I think I’m going to need your help,” he mumbled, feeling the dizzyness hit his system. ”Could you … Maybe take some of this darkness?” he begged. He knew she could deal with it better than him, especially when you looked around at the dead grass slowly rotting more and more. Then he turned his face to Vanya. ”Tea would be great,” he said with a sad smile.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyOns Maj 15, 2019 3:08 pm

Dean wasn’t paying much attention to the others, as the darkness and sadness was overpowering everything inside of him. His body healed quick and he moved his arms around his chest before he sighed deeply at the thoughts going through his mind. Reginald brought him back to reality when he asked about his pack and family in Spain. The thought of having to tell them what had happened made him dizzy and sick to his stomach. He couldn’t bear seeing the look in everyone’s eyes. Everything about his death was overwhelming. His family didn’t have a lot of money, so his help was appreciated, but it wasn’t going to take away the sorrow they’d all feel. “I appreciate that,” he said in a low voice, staring at his dad lying on the ground, more peaceful than ever. A few tears rolled down his face at the mention of family again. “Yes. We need to call his brother and my grandparents,” he said in a flat tone and dreaded the sound of his sweet abuela crying when she heard that her son had died. He looked at Reginald with a pained expression, not knowing how he’d be able to move on. The more he kept thinking about everything, the worse he felt. He needed a distraction or a drink, anything to help him not fall deeper into this hellhole.

He looked to Vanya at her suggestion and nodded slightly. He didn’t want to be a burden and ruin their evening, but he also knew that he needed people around him, so he wouldn’t feel all alone. “I’d like that,” he said and wanted to smile, but it was impossible for his face to express any hint of happiness. He took out his phone from his jeans and called up a funeral home. His voice was trembling as he explained the situation, but he made sure to let them know that he passed away of natural causes. If was important to do this before the police got involved. He walked towards his father to kneel beside of him one last time, waiting for the mortician. Holding his hand in his. Shortly thereafter the car pulled up and two men went out, before they pulled out a stretcher and came towards Dean. “Te amo padre,” he said in a vulnerable voice and stood up as the men neared him. Explaining the situation and giving them his contact information along with Reginald’s as back up. He looked as they carried his dad away and followed them to the car. As they closed the doors and drove away, he felt empty and lost. He looked back at Vanya, hoping that she was telling the truth about the calming tea. “Let’s get out of here,” he said and glanced at the area where the murder had found place. He didn't say much as they were walking home, but his stomach was hurting and his thoughts were constantly on his father.
Mariella

Mariella

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyOns Maj 15, 2019 5:48 pm

It was true, she had been standing up to Dean. But she wasn't the only one who had been standing up to someone today. "And so did you," she had to point that out to him. Not that she wanted him to go around killing people for her. But it wasn't like he had much choice today, and for someone who already had died - she wasn't going to let Reginald die again. If he hadn't killed him, she would have.
It was typical him, pushing the problem a little to the side and being all practical about it. Mariella didn't really want to let go of him, but she had to let him handle this his way. So she looked shortly at Vanya before looking at Dean again. If Mariella had been able to split herself up in two halves, she would have done it right now to be their for both of them.  

Vanya walked to Dean as he called his family and put a hand on his shoulder. She could take a bit of the sorrow of his chest by a touch. They agreed to tea after the men came to take the body. Mariella looked at Reginald when he took her hand again. She hated seeing him in such pain and guilt - all she wanted to do was to lift it off his shoulders.
"Always," she replied softly. Mariella took a deep breath in, before leaning in and placed a kiss on his lips. She absorbed as much dark energy from him as possible, maybe even a bit more than she should. But if it helped him, she could handle it. Having this much dark energy was a powerful feeling itself, having it fully charged just waiting to be used - was a dangerous thing. Mariella pulled slowly away and gave him a faint smile.
"Lets get going," she said after she gently took her hand from Reginalds. He would just feel the energy again if he touched her. So she gave Vanya a little nod, and Vanya lightly jumped to her cousins side and took his arm - and send a calming energy around the area. She picked up her phone and texted Amaryllis to prepare some more of their tea.
"We call it Wonder-Tea - its so good," smiled Vanya a little trying to light the mood. Mariella chuckled by Vanya being her usual self. Mariella wrapped her arms around herself and led the way back to the mansion. Mariella just needed to walk by herself to controle the darkness she was filled up with.

Mariella opened the mansion doors and walked inside followed by the others. They got to the kitchen, and Mariella sat up on the kitchen counter looking at Amaryllis. "I hope you doubled up, they are in need," she didn't let go of her cousins arm but looked up at him with a comforting smile.
"It gets better.. the guilt," she whispered knowing he would hear her. But she was telling the truth. It got a bit better, but you never quite forgot it. "Talking from experience," she added before looking to Amaryllis again.
"And trust us when we say this is better than any alcoholic drink, and all natural." Mariella narrowed her eyes but wasn't going to take anything. Calming herself with tea would just fuck up her focus on the darkness.
Gæst
Gæst

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyOns Maj 15, 2019 7:06 pm

Everything seemed to happen so quickly, even though it was actually just at normal pace. Reginald couldn’t express this empty feeling inside him, but looked at Mariella with grateful eyes after her kiss. He knew she had taken more than was good, but he wouldn’t argue. She had much better control over her own powers than he had of his new one. He knew that she meant well keeping her distance, but he always longed for her at his side whenever she wasn’t. He looked down to his cousin with a faint smile as she mentioned the tea, but his focus was still on Mariella. Not to mention the immense and almost crippling guilt he felt in his system. Having Vanya meant that the emotions lightened a bit, but he feared for when he couldn’t rely on her ability. ”Wonder-Tea – You two really are weird, huh?” he said smiling at her. He had missed her back in his own time. It was like the castle wasn’t alive without her.

Back at the mansion Amaryllis had turned the music up, swaying her body to the moment as she felt herself move to the beat. She had cut her hair and moved her hands through the blonde hair as she moved. ”Dean,” she said with a calm smile on her face as she moved to him, placing him in a tight embrace. Her body was calm and as the song hit the chorus she let go of him and kept on swaying. Vanya asked for tea, and she just pointed to the counter and made the teacups float to each member. ”I got magic now,” she said with a small giggle and moved her hips and made a small spin.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyOns Maj 15, 2019 7:51 pm

He walked through the door and heard music playing in the mansion. He reached the kitchen with the others and widened his eyes a bit in confusion and surprise as he saw Amary swaying around. Thinking for a second that he’d dreamed everything and when the song sang that ‘this was so strange’, he couldn’t agree more. “Amary,” he said with the same flat tone as before. For anyone who knew him, it was clear to see that he’d cried. He’d cried so much that he felt like he couldn’t produce any tears for a while. He moved his arms around her and needed the comforting embrace more than ever, though it only lasted for a short while before she let go. He looked at her move to the music and raised an eyebrow, wondering what was really in this tea. But she looked like she had fun, and he’d take anything to make him feel the slightest different. His first intention would’ve been to drink liquor, so he doubted that the tea was worse. He grabbed the floating tea cup and sat down on one of the bar chairs. He didn’t feel like talking or really doing anything at this moment. He had hoped to see Karmena but she must’ve been somewhere else than this tea party. He just stared down into his cup, warming his hand around it. He’d felt depressed before and to go through that again wasn’t any way to improve his grades. He wasn’t in the mood to do any of this, but the least he could do was try, so he just took a sip of the tea. He quickly felt a slight sensation as the tea calmed some of his nerves and made him feel more relaxed, but it didn’t change his mood. He looked to Amary. "How many cups have you had?" he asked since it looked like she'd hit just the right amount of tea.
Mariella

Mariella

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyOns Maj 15, 2019 8:28 pm

Mariella sighed a little by Amaryllis being so calm, even through she kinda enjoyed the chill mood in times like this. Mariella looked at Reginald with a little smile, just to sign that she was okay. Mariella took the ripped cardigan off and folded it next to her. Jamie would kill her for having it ruined.

Vanya smiled at Reginalds comment about Amaryllis and her. "You don't even know," she chuckled a little as she grabbed one of the cups served to her. This was her normal at this point. Vanya took a large sip and exhaled. "We had a few this morning.. and I think Amary had some extra while I was reading. But its good," she added with a smile. Vanya put the cup down and walked to Amaryllis and grabbed her hand to spin her around shortly in a laugh.
"This is almost beating our flying monkey friend," she giggled and wrapped her arms around her frined - just letting go of your mind was so easy after a few sips.

Mariella narrowed her eyes at the girls and shook her head.
"Don't worry. I'll keep you two safe if you end up crazier than these two," she looked at Dean and then at Reginald with a cheeky half smirk.
Vanya let go of Amaryllis and walked to Dean, letting him take a few sips before she pulled him from his seat to give him a big hug.
"Just let it go, and let the tea in - can you feel it?" She smiled and looked at Reginald. "It's almost magical," she giggled.
Gæst
Gæst

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyOns Maj 15, 2019 9:19 pm

Amaryllis moved to the music and giggled happily as Vanya wrapped her arms around her. She swayed with her, or was it dancing? It didn’t matter. She hid her face in Vanya’s shoulder and laughed at the mention of the monkey and sighed, throwing her head backwards. ”I miss that guy!” she said and smiled at the people in the room. She hardly noticed as Vanya let go of her and went over to Dean. She just kept on swaying to the music moving her hands around.

Reginald was a bit skeptic as he looked at the tea cup floating towards him. He looked to Vanya and Amaryllis dancing, and then at Mariella. Her words made him furrow his brows, before he took a sip of the tea and frowned at the sensation. He usually didn’t like drinking or eating, and this tasted weirdly. It didn’t take it long to hit his body’s system and he chuckled a bit to himself before he walked over to the record player, pulling out a song and playing it. He downed the rest of his te a before the sweet melodic voice of none other than Freddie Mercuty started blasting from the speakers. Reginald turned around and grabbed Vanya and swung her around with ease as he sang to it. ”Tonight, I'm gonna have myself a real good time. I feel alive and the world I'll turn it inside out, yeah, And floating around in ecstasy,” he sang to his cousing, chuckling as he then pointed to Dean. ”So don't stop me now don't stop me! 'Cause I'm having a good time, having a good time!” he sang.

”I'm a shooting star, leaping through the sky!” Amaryllis sang joining Reginald, jumping up on Dean’s back, wrapping her arms around his neck, to keep herself on him. ”Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity! I'm a racing car, passing by like Lady Godiva,” she sang happily and chuckled as she continued. ”I'm gonna go, go, go! There's no stopping me!” she sang happily.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn EmptyOns Maj 15, 2019 10:05 pm

He looked at Marie when she said she’d keep them safe if they ended up crazier, and just narrowed his eyes looking at Amary and Vanya dancing around. “I doubt that’ll happen,” he just said and took another sip of the wonder-tea. He’d almost finished it as Vanya pulled him down from his seat and hugged him. “I feel something,” he said and almost smiled but his face kept up the stoic expression. He needed their support and happiness now more than ever. And he was somewhat happy that they didn’t all sit there being depressed, because it wouldn’t have helped him feel better.

He drank the rest of the tea, feeling his whole body relax and the emotions no longer tensing him up. “This sure is magical,” he murmured as he stared into the cup, before he placed it on the counter. He raised an eyebrow at Reginald who now sang along to a song by Queen. He put his hands up in a surrendering gesture as he pointed at him, showing him that he wasn’t going to stop him. The next thing he knew Amary jumped onto his back. He grabbed her legs as she wrapped her arms around him, thinking that she was absolute crazy, but maybe a little crazy was what he needed. He ran around the kitchen counter with Amary as she sang she was a racing car, and continued into the dining room, putting out his arms to each side, as if he was flying through the long room “I'm burnin' through the sky, yeah. Two hundred degrees. That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit. I'm traveling at the speed of light,” he sang and ended up in the kitchen with the others, expecting for Amary to jump off, before he went over to Mariella. “If I need to go on this crazy ride, you need to at least dance with us,” he demanded with a very slight smile in the crease of his mouth. It was hard for him to try but he still did, trying to be as resilient as possible and celebrate life. It's what his parents would've wanted.
Sponsoreret inhold

Crash and burn Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Crash and burn   Crash and burn Empty

Crash and burn
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» A crash course in miracles
» To watch it burn