Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Sunday funday

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 2:03 pm

His words made her face look quite confused by a second, she was always the one who needed to be handled. Always the one who needed a time out if she seemed to emotional about something or not emotional enough. "I guess its easier to do what people expect of you sometimes," she said and breathed slowly out. All she knew about emotions and being somewhat human was learned the past few years - and even through she was getting pretty good at it - there was still some things she didn't understood.
"Not worse.. just more dangerous," she pointed out with a little cheeky half smirk. "I guess I'm so used to people painting me as the villain - that I started to believe them."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 2:46 pm

”I know the feeling, but to take a few moments to take care of your self isn’t selfish,” he said with a smile. He knew his words might have confused her, but he wasn’t really sure how to explain his words. Her words about being more dangerous made him chuckle and lean on the table again, looking at her. ”I always loved the villains in the stories, they were always more interesting than the hero,” he said looking her straight in her eyes with his charming smile showing on his lips. ”But to be honest, I guess we are always the hero of our own stories, right?” he said, raising his eyebrow slightly at his question.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 19, 2019 3:55 pm

"Self-care," she chuckled a little by that word, "perhaps you will just have to teach me what that word means," she added with a smirk. Calla was easy to confuse with emotions, and either she took things way to serious or not serious at all. "Perhaps.. but not me. I've never been a hero in any story, or maybe today I have.. because you had never tried this ice coffee if it wasn't for me," she giggled a little. She knew she was a dark personality, but she tried to light herself up - it was hard when you were raised with a father like Kol, who didn't do anything else than just talk about everything in his version of it.
"Do you wanna go for a walk? If I haven't scared you off, we could walk through the woods?" She suggested with a sweet little smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 5:29 pm

”You sure are my hero today,” he said with a teasing smile on his lips. He liked her honesty, but part of him wanted to prove her wrong. Maybe he was at fault here, always seeing the good in others, but he didn’t feel like she saw what she truly did to him. He felt like he was mesmerized by her gaze, watching her every move and chuckled as she suggested a walk in the woods. ”A walk is always nice, but I don’t wanna wear a leash,” he said with a chuckle, and a nod to the fact he was a werewolf. He liked the woods, however, and he got up from his seat. He held out his hand this time around for her to take.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 09, 2019 6:49 pm

Calla smiled at him. It was nice. Smiling. She was pleased her face hadn't forgotten how to do that, but being around him made it feel so natural. Calla hadn't felt connected to someone in a long time, it was refreshing - and she didn't want to lose that. Perhaps that was why she smiled so bright when he agreed to go for a walk. She shook her head lightly by his little comment.
"Okay, but no running away then," she added to his comment with a little half smirk. Her green eyes followed his movements as he got up from his seat. Marcus held out his hand for her, and she looked at it shortly before she took it and got up. Her skin tingled when she took his hand, and her heart beat erratically in her chest, so hard that she thought it might fly out. Shortly it was like she couldn't find her voice - all words didn't make sense in her head before she pulled her eyes away from him.
"Lets go then," she smiled. A part of her didn't want to let go of his hand, but was it okay? Could she keep holding it, or would it be weird? Her mind started racing, theorizing. However she made the bold move to keep holding his hand, at least till he would take his hand back. Calla started making her way to the door so they could walk towards the woods.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 17, 2019 10:59 pm

She took his hand and he sent her a charming smile, feeling his own heart pick up it’s pace. Moving outside he looked around for a bit, expecting her to let go of his hand, but he found it weirdly nice that she didn’t. It had been a while since Marcus had had any time to just feel closeness to someone like this. The sun above was nice, making him smile crookedly as he looked up at the blue sky. ”On days like these I just wanna grab the moment, you know?” he said with a chuckle, feeling a bit silly saying it out loud. She made him feel a bit giddy, and as the trees moved closer around them he derailed from the normal path, looking at her with a daring look. He knew the forrest, in and out. Well the most forrests in Gaia at least, and it was kinda his job to do so. They got to a fallen treetrunk, him being the wild werewolf he was jumped on it and reached down, grabbing her sides and lifting her up and over like she was light as a feather. He jumped down from the tree, instinctively taking her hand again, feeling his own so empty without hers. ”If you’re wondering, yes, I am in fact taking you deeper in to the forrest to murder you,” he said with a low chuckle as he eyed her. He had a weird sense of humor, but he got a good feeling that she had as well.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 18, 2019 7:53 am

It seemed like an oddly long time since she had felt anything like this. It was like he just had picked her out of her sad and grey story and put her in a story filled with colors. Nature calmed her, but the woods also had been the only place she have had to herself - at least the time she had done her fathers dirty work for him. Going off the path didn't seem to mind her. They got the fallen treetrunk and she chuckled a little when he jumped on it. But, just before she could say anything he had grabbed her sides and lifted her up and the other side. A small laugh escaped the cage as he jumped down and took her hand again.
"Oh yea? I guess it will be a race then, because I was thinking about doing the exact same thing," she shook her head him a tender smile. The thing with Calla was, either she took things literally or she didn't. She liked holding his hand, liked the closeness of walking around with someone. For a short moment it just seemed to be free and good. Things seemed to be good. She had missed feeling good and like someone enjoyed spending time with her. Calla closed her eyes shortly as they walked, just taking in the sound of the birds flying over there heads and the small breeze making the tree crowns dance. And there it was, that smile. She once more opened her green blue eyes, and looked to Marcus.
"Whats your favorite part of the woods?" She then asked. If you spend a lot of time in a place like tis, there always were a place you liked better than the others. Even Calla had her own secret hideouts.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 24, 2019 10:55 pm

It was strange, they were practically strangers, holding hands in the woods all alone. He chuckled to himself shaking his head as to clear his thoughts of such silly things. One thing he couldn’t shake off was how he found himself looking at her out of the corner of his eye, as if if he looked at her fully she would disappear into the dream world from where she came. He could hold back a laugh as she said she was planning the same thing, making his belly dance as he laughed this hard. It had felt like ages since he had truly belted out a laugh like this, filling his whole body just react to the silliness of it all. He looked at her as she smiled, felling his heart for a moment stop before it picked back up at double speed. She was beautiful, breathtaking, jawing - anyone could see that. But when she smiled, it was like the whole world held it’s breath in anticipation. He couldn’t help but smiling back, looking up at the crowns above. The wind moving the leaves of the branches move together creating a calming symphony of sounds. Her question made him smile, but he shrugged a bit. “I don’t have a specific place I like more than the other,” he admitted. Maybe it was because he was a werewolf, just liking anything that resembled a forest. “But there is a time of day I prefer to be in these woods,” he said, looking at her with a smile as he felt his heart beat faster. It was like her blue green eyes showed him something he liked more than the woods. “Right before dawn, when all the animals start to rustle beneath fallen leaves,” he whispered, scared to take away the magic that he felt was in those moments. “The sun isn’t showing yet, but the sky is slowly changing it’s colour, waiting and begging the sun to break through the prison it goes at night,” he said, looking at the trees around him briefly, hearing the animals move about. “Those early mornings, just being in a clearing and watching the sky turn colour ever so slowly - that is pure bliss,” he said looking at her now, feeling a bit vulnerable in this moment, but maybe that was a good thing. He chuckled, looking down at his feet and feeling the giddy feeling in his chest that he got from looking at her. “I’m guessing you have a favourite spot then, seeing as you asked, now I have to know,” Marcus said.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 25, 2019 5:45 pm

Calla couldn't imagine not having a specific place to run to, when she was alone. Maybe it was just her, but despite her own mindset about it she listened to him. It was the way he spoke that made her smile, the way he described things. She closed her eyes and just imagined how it looked, sounded and smelled. "It sounds magical," she admitted as she breathed out before looking back at him.  "You might just have to show me sometime," she gave him a little half smirk and breathed out. Calla was finally in a place where she felt better, where even through things weren't good, they weren't bad either. It was better than it had been in a long time.

He called her out for having a favorite place, which was true. She did have a specific place in the woods where she came, not only to find come calmness for her nerves - but also to lick her wounds if she felt like the world were against her.
"You got me there," she breathed out and took a deep breath in. "Northwest of the woods. There is this little lake. Very small, and if you aren't aware of it - you might miss it. Its covered by these beautiful pink and white flowers doing summer. The brushes covers it up quite nicely," she told with a little smile. It was weird what someone found special place. Calla was connected to this place in that way. The times she had done some work for her father, that she wasn't proud off. She had
run to this place.  "Over the lake there is an old oak three, with a branch over. If you are careful you can sit on the branch.. just looking over the lake. Seeing the birds in the tree crowns. Look at the fish swim around in the water.  Its peaceful," she breathed out and smiled a little more thinking about the place. It was a place she had told no one about before. Nobody else knew of this place.
"This is top secret information you know, I haven't told anyone of that place, " she looked at him with a daring little look in her eyes, but the smile on her lips showed how she was feeling in this moment. "I found it a few years back. Just a place where I could connect with myself.. be free I guess.. If that makes sense."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 26, 2019 8:11 am

Marcus chuckled a bit as she closed her eyes, but it felt nice that she listened to him. He was used to being listened to, being the alpha and all, but sometimes you wondered if people listened because you had something important to say, or if they did so purely because of his status. He exhaled, smiling at her as she had her eyes closed. He felt like he could study her face for days yet still struggle with describing her beauty. “You’d have to either stay up too late or wake up before any other living animal,” he said with a chuckle as he now waited to hear her answer. Marcus knew plenty of places in the woods, but he didn’t know if he had been everywhere. If a forest was discovered fully, then he didn’t think it would seem so majestic in his eyes. Listening to her talk made him just look at her. He didn’t need to close his eyes to imagine it, and he knew he mostly just wanted to look at her blue green eyes. “It makes complete sense,” Marcus said in a sincere voice, giving her hand a squeeze. There was something calming about her, wether it was her voice, scent or just her looks he couldn’t tell. “I guess I’d like to see it some time, but of course only if you let me,” he said, clearly respecting that it was her safe space. He could hear in her voice that it was a place of refuge for her, a place she could hide away while the world passed around her, and he understood that. However he only had the house, and he was planning on turning that into a place for the whole pack to come and gather at. His dark brown eyes searched her blue green ones for a few seconds. Something in him beckoned him to kiss her, lean down and press his lips against her perfectly formed Cupid’s bow. But this was not something strangers did, it was not how strangers reacted to telling of the places they liked. Marcus had never believed in a soulmate, far less that he would actually find someone that he could call his Luna some day. He exhaled, a faint smile on his lips as he had seemed to have gotten lost in his thoughts once more. Reaching out his hand he caught one of her stray locks with his fingers, placing it back behind her ear as he kept looking into her eyes. “Do you wanna move on?” He asked, not sure why they had stopped right here, but he didn’t Ming it. He could hear the sound of a swallow flapping it’s light wings above, and felt the sudden small breeze that hit them both. He closed his eyes, taking in the different scents around them. There had been a deer here not many hours ago, and it hadn’t been alone. He could smell the scent of the fawns that had followed it’s mother around the wooded area. Of course the woods had predators as well, they mostly hunted at nighttime when the their prey was sleeping.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday - Page 2 EmptyLør Jul 27, 2019 7:04 am

A soft smile went on her lips, when he said she would have to stay up late or wake up earlier than anyone else.
"I can work with that," she admitted with a little nod. Calla breathed out and her smile grew a little bit bigger when he squeezed her hand. How did everything around him seem so natural. She was so used to overthinking her actions with everyone, to make sure they didn't got offended by anything she did - especially when she was around bigger crowds. But with Marcus, it was just natural. She felt naturally connected to him.
"I might just show you," she confessed and once again her eyes got locked away in his. He reached out and moved a lock of her hair behind her ear, making her hold her breath for a second. It was like everything just stopped for a small second, never had she thought the world could move so slow. Calla watched him close his eyes and just being in it with the nature - it was refreshing to walk around with someone who understood her wilder side, and didn't question it. She liked that. "Yeah lets keep moving,"
she started walking again. It was insane, she felt like she had known him her entire life - through just meeting today.

//Du kan bare afrunde i dit svar, if you want <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday - Page 2 EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 5:58 pm

Marcus couldn’t put a finger on why she was so secretive, yet seemed to want to be like an open book. He liked the mystery, but he also just wanted to get to know her. Sit down and not let anything be in the hiding anymore, but it was still too early to tell what this might end as. He was not a dreamer, but he was an idealist in some aspects of life. He nodded when she said she wanted to keep going, venturing further in to the forest, but it did not matter how deep they went. He knew his way around, and by the looks of it, so did she. He opted to stay close to her, at least as close as he could get away with without seemingly invading her personal bubble. It truly felt like being with a childhood friend, or maybe it was more than that. He was not really a believer in soulmates, but Calla made him want to find out if there was any truth to those beliefs.

//Out<33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday - Page 2 Empty

Sunday funday
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Sunday is a fun-day