Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Sunday funday

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 9:30 pm

Sunday funday - or for Marcus it meant homework he had to catch up with. He had been out the evening before, taking care of some alpha business and gotten back late, yet somehow he had hauled himself into the library. He looked around for an empty seat, and spottet a brunette with long soft curls, with a free spot right across from her. Her walked over with a confident smile. ”Sorry, could I join you?” he asked with a warm smile on his lips.

Sidst rettet af Marcus Søn Apr 28, 2019 9:53 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 9:44 pm

There wasn’t much to do, other than distract herself from doing something stupid. Callas head had seen better days, but not even the good days were good. But somehow she managed to get herself lost in a book, till someone talked to her. Callas green eyes moves up and she narrowed them for a second. Today was a good day, which meant her demons was easier to handle. ”Hmm, depends on what you are studying. she said with a teasing smile. ” no it doesn’t, you can sit.” She was dressed pretty simple, a pair of jeans, and a long sleeved dark red shirt, with her hair hanging loose.
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 9:48 pm

”A bit of everything, I’m afraid,” he said with a crooked smile on his lips as he sat down across from her and placed his computer on the desk as well as his thick language book. ”Is it a good book?” he asked nodding at the book in her hand, moving his mouse around on the desktop and opening his documents with notes, before he opened his own book. ”I’m Marcus, by the way,” he said looking at her with his dark warm eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 9:57 pm

”I suppose I should be happy not having signed up for my classes yet. I just got back from a year out, she said with a hint of a smile. Calla looked at her book before closing it. ” I’ve read it hundred times.. it’s an old book, my father got it for me.. and yet funny enough it was the only story that kept her mind distracted - old habits. He presented himself which put a smile on her face, ” I’m Calla,” she then said. “ in need of help? I could use the distraction.”
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 10:07 pm

Marcus nodded and looked to her. ”You like to travel?” he asked. Marcus was the type of guy who was pretty chill around others. He was dominant, true, but he had his moments of relaxation. He looked as she closed the book, trying to get a sneak at the cover. ”Calla – pretty name for a pretty girl,” he said with a charming smile and flipped to his chapter in the book. ”I think you would be my distraction, but sure. Do you know anything about sentence structuring?” he asked with a teasing yet flirting smile.
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 10:26 pm

”My father is pretty strict, it took me a while till he realised- that I had to do my own thing. But I quite liked it she told, Calla hadn’t had a normal conversation in months. It seemed to be her and her thoughts or something about pain and darkness. This was nice, more fluent. Calla chuckled as he said she might be distracting.
”uuuuhm no. I was homeschooled.. and my father was way more into telling me about human anatomy.. anatomy in general. I think I know more about biology than the teachers here, the main reason for that? To try understanding herself, if she could understand her own biology- then she could understand everything. She took his biology book and opened it.
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 5:40 am

”I know all about strict fathers, but I guess most of us kids here do in one way or another,” Marcus said with a small smile and liked hearing her chuckle. It was sweet, and he felt like he wanted to hear it more often. She picked up his biology book, and he closed his language book, just looking at her. ”Biology? Your father a professor or something?” he asked as he looked at her. He was getting distracted by her, that was clear, but he didn’t mind. ”Anatomy, however, is a very interesting topic,” he said with a small nod, wanting to keep the conversation going. ”You considering biology, or would that just be too boring for you?” he asked.
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 9:11 am

A part of her just wanted to say, oh no my father is a psycho who makes experiments on other creatures - but she didn't want to ruin the mood. "Or something," she answered not even sure where to begin. "My father is not a person you would like to meet. Or someone anyone should have the pleasure of meeting," she said looking down. Calla was very straight forward in her way of talking, but she didn't want to ruin anything. Maybe not talking about her father was best. Having a nice small talk conversation was the first normal thing that had happened in a while. "Good question," she said when he asked if she was considering it. Honestly she hadn't considered much. "I don't usually get bored, I get restless," she admitted looking up from the book. "The only class I'm having at the moment is art - I need that to stay sane," she joked, but it wasn't a joke.
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 1:45 pm

Marcus tilted his head to the side as he listened to her explain. ”To be honest I might not be the best to introduce to your father; we have just met, but I do like forward thinking individuals,” he said with a teasing chuckle. He wanted to lighten the mood. Make her more comfortable, as she seemed a bit stiff. They changed subject to classes, and smiled as she said she got restless more than bored. He knew that feeling, but being an alpha always came with new things to figure out. That had kept him on his toes. ”Art class? Never considered myself artsy, but anything to keep your head clear,” he said and nodded. He knew all about trying to keep ones self sane. ”I guess that’s why I got so many classes – keeping me focused and on my toes,” he said considering his own words after they left his mouth. ”What kind of art do you like?” he asked, reaching out and taking his biology book and skimming through it.
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 2:40 pm

"I guess we all have our things - that is what makes people so interesting," she said with a soft smile. Calla knew going to to many classes could exhaust her more than she needed. She wasn't good at controle and she didnt want to challenge that. Not for a little while at least.
"The kind of art you can't explain, that makes you look for answers hiding in the dark. I tend to relate," she said a bit deep maybe - but it was the truth. "I'm quite the dark person.. you should be scared."
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 8:37 pm

Marcus listened to her as he placed his biology book down between them on the table. ”So abstract?” he asked. He wasn’t good with the art lingo, but he knew bits and pieces. As she said she was a dark person and that he should be scared, he leaned over the table and looked her in the eye. ”I’m petrified,” he said in a serious tone, his eyes shortly showing the yellow of his werewolf side. He let out a small chuckle and leaned away, his eyes returning to normal as he looked at her. ”I guess I’ll just have to overcome my fears and I’ve heard of this great theory, that to conquor a fear, you must face it,” he said with a slight flirty smile. ”So would you like to go for a coffee, tea or anything else?” he asked.
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 8:46 pm

He showed off his wolf eyes which made her lift her chin a little. Calla knew he was a werewolf the second he had walked close to her. She had studied species for way to many years. A little half smirk showed up.
"Oh aren't you filled with wise words," she teased and tilted her head a little to the side. What was it about him that seemed to lure her right into a trap? "I do enjoy almost everything they serve at Juice Stop," it was true. Their iced coffee was the best. It was quite awhile since she actually had been there, years by now. "Have you tried their iced coffee?" She then asked more natural but with a smile on her face.
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 8:54 pm

”Isn’t it the stereotype for an alpha to be wise?” he said in teasing, packing away his books and computer. Her mention of Juice Stop made him nod. He liked that place too, even if it was often filled with students. ”Haven’t had the pleasure of trying their iced coffee, but I’m always up for something new,” he said getting up from his seat. He held out his arm, and raised an eyebrow at her. ”My lady, will you lead the way?” he said teasing her, but he was also trying to be a bit on the nose with his actions.
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 9:08 pm

"Maybe, can't wait to see what other wise things, you have in that head of yours," she said with a softer still teasing voice. Calla put her book in her bag and put the bag on her shoulder. Shortly she narrowed her eyes as he held is arm out for her. His personality was refreshing for her, and she enjoyed it. "It's it an alpha thing to lead the way?" She asked wrapping her arm around his and looked up at him.
"But okay, I'll give you a hand," she smiled softly to him. It felt so natural it almost scared her, almost. Calla had been looking for everything that might seem to give her some sort of peace. And in this moment she had completely forgotten everything that had hurt her the past years. As they walked out of the academy, she didn't let go of his arm. The trip to Juice stop didn't take long, and she had talked most about what she enjoyed about the place- the live music being her favorite.
"I haven't been here for so long, still looks almost the same through," she smiled looking around. For a sunday it wasn't to packed, which she liked.
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 10:03 pm

”A leader is only as good as his followers,” he teased back. He liked the way she just spoke back to him, like it was nobody’s business. She had some temper in her, he could almost feel it lurking underneath her skin. As they walked he enjoyed the continued small talk, and opened the door for her as they were to enter Juice Stop. He nodded at her comment and went to stand in line. It wasn’t bad, and soon he ordered two iced coffees. As they waited for their beverages he spotted a table, and smiled to himself. He grabbed their coffees as soon as his name rang through the shop, and steered for the table. Another couple was headed to the table as well, but with one look he warned the guy, and sat down with Calla. ”You mentioned being dangerous,” he said taking a sip of the iced coffee. Holy God it was good. He swallowed and looked her in the eye. [color=#aaa583]”Would you consider elaborating, or am I just to assume the worst of worsts?”[/clor] he said with a sly grin on his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 11:18 pm

Calla walked towards the table, and did notice Marcus stare at the other guy. It made her smile a little to herself. Calla took a deep breath in, as he spoke of her words from earlier about being dangerous. She took a sip of her iced coffee, she still enjoyed the taste. It made her somehow at peace. Calla exhaled looking down at her coffee thinking about her reply for a second.
"The worst of the worst might be a way of putting it. Depends are you planning on getting on my bad side?" She narrowed her eyes - normally she would have sounded much more tragic about this, but he somehow got her to react in a different way, "because if you aren't then you might be safe," she added with a little smile as she looked down at her coffee again.
"To be honest," she breathed out and felt her heart skip a beat, "If you ask my father, then he created the perfect monster - you most have noticed my scent isn't really like anything you have ever met before. But its okay. It's a long time ago now," she smiled a little - only few years ago since he stopped - but who counted years anymore? "You should run while you still have a chance," she added looking at him. She didn't want him to run, but she didn't want him to get caught up in her darkness either.
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptyTors Maj 02, 2019 2:30 pm

”That depends if you want me on your bad side,” he said and raised an eyebrow at her. He didn’t mind a challenge, actually he liked them very much. She was different, not just her smell, but her general way of being. It intrigued him. As she said for him to run he leaned closer, his eyes locked with hers. ”Only if it means you’ll run after me,” he said with a flirty smile. Maybe he should be wiser and listen to her warnings, but why not live life on the dangerous side some times? ”Besides,” he said, leaning back into his chair and took a sip of his coffee. ”It’s been a while since I’ve met a chick who could beat me up,” he said with a teasing grin.
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptyTors Maj 02, 2019 3:44 pm

"I do love a good chase," she smiled a little and chuckled by his words. She already knew that she wanted to spend more time with him. The next sentence made her shook her head and roll her eyes gently. "Oh really? I just might then," she gave him a cheeky little half smirk. Usually people had this idea of her either being bad or being good - it was nice having someone in between. Calla breathed out and took another sip of her coffee. "Are you always this easy to talk to, or did I just catch you on a good day?"
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptyTors Maj 02, 2019 4:30 pm

Marcus smiled at her small chuckle, and knew he wanted to hear that sound more often. Her cheeky smile and way of teasing had gotten him. Hook, line and sinker. ”I’ll look forward to it,” he said and kept his gaze on her shortly, before drifting around the Juice Stop interior. He liked it here, but most students did. Her question caught him a bit off guard and he furrowed his brows slightly as he looked to her again. ”I like to think I’m easy to talk to; my father always thaught me that to be a leader, you would have to listen – and my mother always warned me about pretty girls,” he said with a small grin on his face. ”I guess I’m normally easy to talk to; I have to be, right?” he asked, not really wanting an answer. He looked to her lovely green eyes and chuckled softly. ”Are you always jumping at the chance to go with guys to the Juice Stop?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 7:49 pm

"Sounds like you have lovely parents," she had to admit that. But if you took her family and showed that tree everyone would be wise to run the other way. She had never celebrated her birthday like anything else than a hunt for father. There was one good Christmas and one good New Years in her entire life. "I think you are - if my voice counts in the matter," she answered with a little cute half smirk.
"Oh yeah.. all the time," she answered with a sarcastic voice and a teasing spark in her eyes. "But really no. I don't really attract people, so I'm usually by myself," it was a little lie - she did attract people, but she was afraid of them getting to close - and if she didn't interact with them, they couldn't get close. And they couldn't hurt her, and she couldn't hurt them.
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 10:33 am

”Though love, that’s what they believe in,” he said with a chuckle and shook his head. They hadn’t given him a bad childhood or anything, but he often felt choked by the expectations he could sense, especially from his father. He smiled at her comment and was a bit mezmerised by her cute smile. Her sarcastic comment made him chuckle as he listened to her explain. ”Well I guess that’s good for me, as I was afraid of having too much competition,” he said with a flirty smile. He wondered if she kept her distance for a reason, but he was not the one to dig too deep. Everyone had secrets, especially in a city like Gaia. ”How do you spend your time then, when you don’t paint or take guys to the Juice Stop?” he asked, genuinly curious. He wanted to get to know her, as she seemed quite the interesting type.
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 10:58 am

How did she spend her time? That was a pretty good question, she hadn't been doing much really. Calla had been home for weeks, but hadn't even contacted her parents about it. They were most likely busy forgetting her, or her mother at least. Her father would always take her in if she needed a place to crash - if that was a good or bad thing - time would tell.
"I'm mostly just walking around - trying to find the right path to walk on," she said and took another sip of her coffee. "Or I do spend lots of time searching through my grandmothers spellbooks. Perks of being part witch I guess," she lifted her left shoulder a little. "I enjoy going on runs in the woods, seems to clear the mind," she smiled a little. Also Calla rarely feared anything in the woods, or some things. "How about you, other than being busy with homework and being an alpha?" she asked, "Seems like you could ask any girl to go out for coffee - and yet you are sitting here with me. I do feel kinda honored. I must admit that," she chuckled softly and sat back in her seat watching him.
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 11:45 am

He listened to her, taking another gulp of the coffee and just feeling the coldness move down his throat. A small chuckle left his lips as she made a comment about her being part witch, but it would make sense as he couldn’t really place her scent. Her mention of the woods made a faint glow appear in his eyes. He loved the woods, especially if he got to be there without any of the others from his pack cluttering it. Her question made him chuckle, especially as she added the last few sentences. He shrugged however. ”I like the woods too, but I guess it’s a given,” he said looking out the window. ”To be honest, I could probably ask anyone, but why would I?” he said with a smile looking at her. ”I’m not saying I have it hard, so this is not a ’woe me’ situation,” he said with a chuckle, shaking his head. ”I guess it’s sometimes easier to just follow along with what is expected of you; but once in a while I like to spice it up,” he said looking at her eyes. ”I saw you, I was mesmerized and then I just decided to go for it,” he said with a smile. ”So don’t feel honored, I have yet to prove myself to you, right?” he said with a smile.
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 12:08 pm

Calla looked into his eyes, there was just something about him she couldn't put a finger on. Marcus caught her attention and kept her on her toes. Calla enjoyed talking to him, and wondered why hadn't met him before. Perhaps she had been blinded by her own tragic life to actually open her eyes to the world around her.
"I'm quite happy you went for it," she admitted and tilted her head a little bit to the side. "Oh yeah. I'm quite the handful, I'm not even sure you can handle it," she gave him a teasing smile and just kept her eyes on him.
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 12:49 pm

Marcus chuckled at her admittance but he couldn’t help but shake the feeling that part of her might not be happy about it. Getting mixed signals was normal, but it was like she put out things and reeled them as soon as they hit the surface. ”Why should I handle you? You’re your own person, are you not?” he said with a chuckle and looked at her with some warmth in his eyes. ”Besides, could you really be worse than a whole pack of teenage werewolves?” he said in teasing, knowing that people were stronger than they appeared. She had warned him, but he found it more intriguing rather than scary.
Sponsoreret inhold

Sunday funday Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday funday   Sunday funday Empty

Sunday funday
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Sunday is a fun-day
» There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday