Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Sunday is a fun-day

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Sunday is a fun-day Empty
IndlægEmne: Sunday is a fun-day   Sunday is a fun-day EmptySøn Jul 25, 2021 10:19 pm

LOCATION the park in Aston
DATE 8th of August 2021
TIME 14:00
ATTIRE Outfit + hair
TOPIC FOR @Elisabeth

Just enjoying weekend with her daughter, one of the things that Alison truly did appreciate was these small moment. Not that she ever had wanted stuff to come this far, but now that she was here - she would rather have her daughter and be a single mother, than being trapped in a relationship with a man who would leave her the moment the got corrected a bit. She was done with self pity and empty promises from people she had given her everything to. Amaryllis was her only family, the only family she had made by blood, never known anyone else, which was why this was so important to her. She was thankful for Abigal, Tidus and Maya, but even they had their own families. Maya had found her own family now, and she truly deserved it. She really did, and Maya still visited her, telling her all the stories, and Alison had been so proud to see her graduate and being happy with Howie by her side.

But now with new responsibilities she barely had time to see her daughter more than in the weekends. Which was where she was thankful for having Lucas to help her with her duties, it truly did take some of the pressure from the fairies shoulders. And getting ready for the new year it was very important that the new students started the year off right. With the strawberry blonde haired girl in her hand, Alison headed towards the park when the 2 year old escaped her mother's hand and started running towards the park. Amaryllis being a trybrid, already showed too strong abilities for Alison to control alone, but she had at least managed to use her magic to suppress her daughter's early activated abilities.

The little girl ran straight into another young woman with black hair. Alison hurried up running up to catch up with her daughter. "I'm so terribly sorry, she just gets very eager to get to the playground," she apologized to the stranger with a warm smile.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Elisabeth

Elisabeth

Antal indlæg : 49

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday is a fun-day   Sunday is a fun-day EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 2:35 pm

Squatted down, Elisabeth sat in front of one of the packs kids, drying tears of his cheeks before she blew on his forehead which had gotten a scratch. It didn’t bleed anymore, and the boy only needed a little caressing, reassurance and a hug before he was good to go and continue to play with the other children on the playground. Elisabeth had learned a long time ago that she had to carry a small first aid bag with her, when she was with the kids of the pack, because those children were careless and would do anything in their way to play as wildly as possible. She watched how the young boy turned around and ran back to some of the other kids, playing cool with the scratch in his forehead, even though it could definitely swell later.

She straightened back up, with her arms on her knees and a soft smile on her nude lips. For a moment she watched the pleasurable sight before she lowered her gaze and turned around to head for the bench she had been sitting on just moments before, but just as she took the first step, a small, strawberry blonde, 2-year-old ran into her. Elisabeth was quick to support the little girls back so she wouldn’t stumble and fall, “Hi,” she greeted the kid. She heard steps approaching and looked up to figure if it was a good or bad chase for the girl. Elisabeth was always ready to try and protect kids who weren’t her own, but as she looked up, she could immediately see how the genetics between the girl and the woman were connected. They really did have similar traits. The redhaired woman apologized which made Elisabeth wave it off. “It’s alright,” she said with a gentle smile, “I’m used to kids,” she assured the woman. After all, Elisabeth had been the one who was responsible for the pack’s kids – and there was always plenty of kids. Sometimes, he would even say that werewolves were worse than witches about having sex and reproducing, because they were rabbits, and it was way too often, that there was more than one being born at once. But she liked the twins and triplets. Elisabeth looked down at the little girl before she squatted down to her with a wide caring smile, “What’s your name, sweetie?” she asked the little girl, having one finger stroking against the chest of the girl, to assure the girl that Elisabeth was referring to her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday is a fun-day   Sunday is a fun-day EmptyTirs Aug 03, 2021 12:59 pm

It was far from everyone who was fond of kids, but Alison also didn't really care much in that case - if you didn't like kids and stood this close to the playground - then it was not the kids that had a problem. "Alright then," she replied with a warmer smile on her lips. "You work with children?" She asked curiously, not minding being a bit bold with her questions. After all, Alison wasn't the one being nervous to start a conversation with a stranger. Amaryllis looked up at the stranger with a big smile on her face, she young trybrid was always quick on her feet and a blast to be around. Most likely she got that spark of energy from her energetic ball of chaos that was her mother. "Amaryllis," the girl replied with a confident nod looking up at the stranger with her big blue eyes, as the girl placed her hands behind her back with her fingers interlocked. Amaryllis then turned her eyes to her mother. "Mum, can I go play now?" She asked while blinking with her eyes, making Alison chuckle a little bit and nodded. "Sure, go ahead" She then watched Amarallys run off to the playground. Keeping an observant eye out as she wasn't that old, even if she did act way older than she was. That came with having parents with incredible powers. "You here with your own kid, or just handing out in the park?" Alison then turned her attention to the woman with a warm smile, before holding her hand out. "Alison."
Elisabeth

Elisabeth

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday is a fun-day   Sunday is a fun-day EmptyTirs Aug 03, 2021 2:02 pm

Elisabeth smiled brightly at the redhaired woman, before she nodded approvingly. “Yeah, I work with children,” she replied warmly. Elisabeth wasn’t really shy, but she always tried to feel the waters before she spilled too much information about herself or ask questions which wasn’t appreciated. Some people were just easy to trigger, and some people just shared everything.
Elisabeth still smiled warmly to the little girl, and when she replied with her name, Elisabeth opened her mouth a little as if she was surprised, “That is a really beautiful name!” she complimented not letting her brown eyes leave the girl, before she turned her blue eyes to her mother’s figure. Elisabeth’s gaze followed, and when the mother replied with a yes, Elisabeth looked back at the blue-eyed girl, “Have fun, Amaryllis,” she said and squinted her nose a little. And there she went. Her attention went back to the mother as she asked yet another question. Elisabeth placed her hands in front of herself, interlocking her fingers with herself. “I’m here with some kids I raise… So, a little bit of both,” she smiled before releasing her fingers and received the girl’s hand as she presented herself. Alison. Another pretty name. “Elisabeth,” she presented herself. “Your daughter is quite energetic for a... two-year-old, if I am correct?” she commented, somewhat curious of why she had so much energy and in no way showed any sign of shyness.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday is a fun-day   Sunday is a fun-day EmptyTirs Aug 03, 2021 2:18 pm

Alison chuckled a bit. The fairy knew what it was like to raise other people's kids, or simply just help them grow, in each way they often found themselves a part of her small family. But you collected family where ever you could when you mostly just had yourself, didn't you? Such a lonely life. Alison smiled as the stranger, as she took her hand. Elisabeth, was the name the girl presented herself with. Then mentioning just how surprisingly energetic her daughter was, yes, she couldn't keep in a small laughter. "It's the fairy gene, amongst other things, she is a special kid," Alison confirmed without getting into too much detail. Having a child with the first hybrid, and being a shadow self to Rebekah Sinclair, it wasn't like she had brought a child into a safe world, which was the main reason of keeping her cards close. At least she wasn't involved with Levi anymore, so she wasn't that worried about people figuring it out. "Would you like a cup of coffee? I know the coffee from the truck isn't the best, but it's manageable," she chuckled a bit and pointed towards the food tuck not far from the playground. It was placed quite smart, making parents waste their money on coffee that wasn't even that good, and quick fast food for the hungry children. Alison slowly made way towards the truck, but not in a rush to get there if Elisabeth didn't want coffee. She could still watch Amaryllis from the distance, and a protection spell always made sure that everything was alright.
Elisabeth

Elisabeth

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday is a fun-day   Sunday is a fun-day EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 11:14 pm

Elisabeth chuckled a bit as she mentioned it was the fairy gene amongst other things. Yes, the kid was a trybrid, Elisabeth had already coded that into her system. “I bet she is,” she said softly. Every kid was special, each in their own way. The way Alison said it just made Elisabeth more aware of how this kid was different from the rest. She got more and more interested.
Coffee? Elisabeth’s brown eyes looked towards the children she was looking after today. She had no spell to protect them, but she had her racial strengths to alert her, which was why she looked back at Alison and nodded, “Yeah, let’s grab some,” she replied and mentally prepared herself for the not-so-great coffee they were going to get served.
She followed Alison by her side, “I know this might not be the most appropriate question but; how afraid are you that she’s not going to fit into the society?” Elisabeth wondered and looked towards Alison. For some reason, she was curios how it was being a mother of a trybrid. She had never really thought about asking her parents while they were alive. Elisabeth was a part of the society, but she could’ve been unlucky and not be a part of the pack which she had been all of her life. She had raised every single member, unless they had been lone wolves. She was the nanny and everyone respected her and her position in the pack, but was it different now? After all, almost 250 years could make a big difference in the society and maybe Alison feared that Amaryllis wasn’t going to get along – or maybe Elisabeth had just planted a seed of anxiety in the redhaired lady. She hoped not.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday is a fun-day   Sunday is a fun-day EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 11:31 pm

Alison nodded with a warm smile and headed to the truck, ordering two coffees. The fairy narrowed her eyes a little bit by Elisabeth's question, making her fold her lips for a short moment. Because it was a good question. "I'm not afraid at all," she replied and tilted her head a little to the side. She knew most parents perhaps would. She should perhaps be. However, the fairy had lived so many life times, lived so many different time zones and worlds, and if someone knew how to adapt and how manageable it was to fit in if you really wanted to - it was her. She had survived so many things that people wouldn't even dare believing in, so she often kept quite. "She is different. I know what it's like to be different, but different isn't to be feared, rather embraced. And I have no doubt that she is going to grow up beautifully," Alison took a sharper breath in. Just a few years ago she had been having her daughter visit from the future, and all the terrible things that had happened whilst they had been here, things she hoped that had been prevented by all the events that had changed. Nothing was like what the kids had told her, perhaps that was the greatest curse from playing with time - things got ruined, or just made into something bigger and better. For sure Alison had won by Levi leaving, even if it had hurt.

"Why are you asking?" Alison then asked and tilted her head a little bit. Alison could sense magical energies, so it wasn't hard for her to know, that Elisabeth was part witch, and she knew Abigal had a hybrid daughter - half werewolf, half vampire - so to her it wasn't that strange. They got their coffee and she handed Elisabeth the cup, before heading to the benches so they could sit down and talk, while watching the kids.
Elisabeth

Elisabeth

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday is a fun-day   Sunday is a fun-day EmptyFre Aug 06, 2021 12:17 pm

Elisabeth nodded approvingly as Alison replied that she wasn’t afraid at all. It made a smile spread across Elisabeth’s lips. The explanation that followed only reassured her. Alison was definitely a great mom, or at least she had the right perspective. “There’s no doubt,” she agreed with the redhaired fairy. Alison’s daughter was going to grow up beautifully.

Elisabeth redirected her gaze from the booth to Alison as she questioned why Elisabeth asked such a question. They received their cups, and Elisabeth thanked both the seller and Alison for the coffee and followed her towards the bench while she explained. “You see, I’m a trybrid myself. Witch, vampire and werewolf,” she glanced towards the playground before she looked back at Alison, letting her tongue run across her teeth thoughtfully, “And I was curious how the mother of a trybrid felt about their kid fitting into society,” she elaborated. “I never really got to ask my parents about that,” she said and pulled on a hesitant smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday is a fun-day   Sunday is a fun-day EmptyFre Aug 06, 2021 12:27 pm

Alison listened, finding it quite interesting how someone else thought about it. But Elisabeth giving the explanation that it was because she never got to ask her parents about it. Alison understood that pain, since she never had met her parents at all. No one had ever known her parents, so it was a big hole of empty she had carried her whole life. She knew nothing about her family, she only had her daughter. "Amaryllis is the only family I've ever known, so I get the curiosity," she exclaimed with a warm smile as she sat down. It didn't seem odd in this world, in this reality to their being fairies, but most of the worlds Alison had lived in, there hadn't been a lot of fairies. The Wonderland she knew the witches had ruled till Alison had stopped it, then the world had burned. Then the alternative world to this one, she had been the only creature of magic, the other creatures being angel and demons. Being alone in a world where no one understood you, she understood that. "Her father took off last year, so, it's just the two of us against the world," she took a sharper breath in and clenched her teeth a little bit. Alison was strong, she could handle it, it wasn't that. She just noticed at this point she rarely got to talk to someone outside of her house or outside of the academy.
Elisabeth

Elisabeth

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday is a fun-day   Sunday is a fun-day EmptyTirs Aug 10, 2021 11:14 pm

Elisabeth pulled on a soft smile as Alison explained that her daughter was the only family she had. “I’m sorry about that,” she said with a warm smile. She couldn’t imagine how life would’ve been without the family she had had. Or, even if she hadn’t had her family, she at least had the pack and having them felt like a family to her. Oh, how lonesome it must have been with no one.
She sank a lump as she explained that the father took of last year. “You’re doing a great job, I can tell you that,” she said with a warm smile on her lips. Elisabeth noticed how Alison clenched her teeth “I bet it’s difficult?” she asked and tilted her head a little. Of course, Elisabeth had plenty of kids to look after, but she was hired for it, and whenever the kids did their things for themselves, Elisabeth could relax. Alison had the young girl alone and probably had to work besides that. “I know we’ve only just met and all, but if you ever need anyone to help with taking care of Amaryllis I would gladly be there,” she offered.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday is a fun-day   Sunday is a fun-day EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 8:32 pm

You’re doing a great job. Alison looked over at Elisabeth with an even warmer smile, she couldn't recall the last time anyone of anyone ever had said that to her. Maybe they had and she just hadn't been paying attention. For some reason Alison found herself very aware of how Elisabeth spoke, how she presented herself. It was an odd feeling really, and very rare for the fairy. Just looking at the trybrid, how could you not get distracted just by looking at her? I bet it’s difficult? Alison raised a brow a little bit. Difficult didn't even begin to express it, or it wasn't Amaryllis who was difficult, it was the world around her, the world that kept seeming wanting to reach out and grab Alison, pull her in every single direction. "You bet it is, but she is worth it," she made a small shrug as she turned her hazel eyes to the playground watching the little girl crawl around.

The offer had Alison turn her head back to Elisabeth and raised her brow a little bit flattered. Alison already had Abigal's royal caretakers take care of Amaryllis, but it was also quite a lot for a child she assumed, but it had been the best thing available. On the bonus side Abigal's daughter Vanya and Amaryllis were quite close - at least in the future, and it seemed to be the only thing really sticking. But perhaps it was time for a change, or perhaps Abi would let someone else take care of Vanya as well. Vanya was a hybrid after all where Amaryllis a trybrid, it made them get along even through they didn't share species. "I appreciate the offer, I will think about - but I'm afraid I will have to get to know you on something that lasts longer than a cup of coffee," she replied with a small smirk on her lips.
Elisabeth

Elisabeth

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday is a fun-day   Sunday is a fun-day EmptyMan Aug 23, 2021 3:38 pm

Elisabeth smiled kindly to Alison as she agreed that it was difficult, but worth it. “I can only imagine,” she said, and at the same time as Alison she looked towards the playground watching the children playing. Elisabeth looked at her as Alison replied to Elisabeth offering to take care of her daughter. She nodded a little as Alison said she would think about it, she chuckled a little as she said she had to get her to know a little better before she would let her child be alone with her. She understood that very well. “Yeah, of course,” she said with a light smile, “I think I would be worried if you just allowed her to be with me over a simple cup,” she said with a slight chuckle taking another sip, “What are you doing in your free time? You know, depending on how busy you are, we might be able to find another day to… Get a cup of coffee or go for a stroll?” she asked and turned herself a little towards Alison, “Though it’s not that often that I’m without the kids, unless it’s in the evening,” she chuckled and looked down at her coffee cup.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday is a fun-day   Sunday is a fun-day EmptyTirs Sep 07, 2021 5:35 pm

Alison chuckled delighted, by the mention, yeah one should be worried the second a parent would let a stranger take care of one's child. The next question made Alison press her brows just a little bit together, as she wasn't really used to people asking about her free time. People she usually spend time with had seemed to just vanish or find people more worthy of their time. Her free time was most spend on work, which wasn't really much free time in the end now wasn't it? "I would gladly priorities going for a stroll," the fairy replied with a small flirtatious smile. "I can only say the same though, I mean, I have her full time, but I have a someone I can call who wouldn't mind taking her for an evening," Alison took a slightly deeper breath in, yeah, Maya wouldn't mind taking Amaryllis for an evening, she could even being Howie with. Besides, Maya was still like a daughter to Alison, and she missed spending time with her. "But I have to confess it's been months, if not years, since I've been out without her - so maybe, if you want, we could grab dinner too? Enjoy a kid free evening - seems like something neither of us really get," Alison asked with a warm smile on her lips. And it wasn't often you met someone where you just felt like they understood, and didn't judge you for having much on your plate. But Alison was flexible, she could find a way to make it work.
Elisabeth

Elisabeth

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday is a fun-day   Sunday is a fun-day EmptyMan Okt 18, 2021 3:59 pm

Elisabeth smiled friendly at Alison as she agreed for a stroll. She raised her brows a little as she mentioned that she had someone who she could call who could take care of her for an evening, “Oh, that sounds really wonderful,” she said pulling a glad smile. Elisabeth simply had to make sure that every parent was getting their child, so she wouldn’t have to look after them.
It was almost like light appeared in Elisabeth’s eyes as Alison suggested dinner. A calm and slightly flirtatious expression evolved on her face. “Dinner without kids sounds like a dream come true… Deal,” she said quite glad, missing dinners without kids almost as much as Alison. She licked her lips thinking a little bit about how the date was going to be arranged the best way possible. “Maybe I can get your number or something? Then we find a date?” she suggested and was ready to hand Alison her phone if it was alright with her.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sunday is a fun-day   Sunday is a fun-day Empty

Sunday is a fun-day
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Sunday funday
» There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday