Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us Empty
IndlægEmne: Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us   Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 4:17 pm

Izabelle had plugged their study date into Dean’s calendar last week when she saw him. Studies had been going easy this week, so she felt a bit more clear in the head as well. Her mother on the other hand was another thing to deal with, but she had traveled out of town again. Peace seemed to fall over her as she took another sip of her cold brewed coffe and she flipped through a few pages. Study hall was always full of people on a Sunday, usually stumbling to get an assignment done in time for monday. She let out a sigh and looked at her phone. She had been there a bit early, but it was mostly to score a good spot. Shortly she played with her sunring and looked around, until she spotted the werewolf from across the room. ”DEAN! OVER HERE!” she yelled and stood up. People around her startet to shush on her, but she ignored them as always. She smiled as he got closer and she pulled him into a hug. ”Ready to study?” she asked teasingly before she let him go and sat down in her seat once more.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us   Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 8:07 pm

Outfit

Dean had been waiting for this day all week. Which was odd considering he hated the boring task of studying. However this time it meant seeing Izabelle again. Ever since the party she had been on his mind way more than he’d like to admit. There was just something about her that he couldn't quite figure it.
He stepped into the study hall exactly on the time that she had planned and looked around on the many students for Iza's red hair. Soon he heard her voice call his name and a faint smile showed on his face as he walked to her seat. She sure wasn't afraid of drawing attention to herself. “Hey pretty girl,” he greeted and hugged her back, a bit longer and tighter than he normally would. “I was born ready,” he said with a teasing look in his eyes as he sat down next to her and pulled his psychology book out of his backpack. “What part of the wicked mind are you going to teach me today?” he asked and opened the book on the table of contents, before he turned his brown eyes to look at her. She was smart to have chosen this setting for their date. It forced him to focus on studying rather than make out with her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us   Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 10:14 pm

Izabelle chuckled at his greeting, and enjoyed the small yet tight hug. His body heat was so intoxicating, and if she hadn’t fed earlier, she would have thought of making him a snack. Soon they sat down and the vampire took another sip of her cold brew before flipping through her own book for a bit. ”Well according to your study plan, you should have reached Milgram and Zimbardo in your text book, but I wonder if you have gotten to that yet?” she said teasingly and pushed his side slightly. She thought about where the best place were to start. [color=#cc0033]”How about we start with one hell of a freak; Freud,”[/collor] she said with a smile as she flipped through her text book. ”So let’s start with his …” she said moving her hand around the book with her eyes closed. She opened her eyes once her finger landed on a random topic. ”His theory on personality, yay,” she said in a monotone voice and laughed shortly.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us   Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us EmptyLør Apr 27, 2019 7:29 pm

Fuck,” he said as she mentioned two people he didn’t know about. “Yeah no clue, we’ll have to talk about them,” he said and ran a hand through his hair. This was probably going to take longer than he expected.
Sure,” he answered. At least he did remember the fundamental parts of his theories, since they were presented in the beginning of the semester. He read the section about Freud's personality theory and typed the most important findings in a document on his computer. “It’s a miracle that my personality turned out this amazing. My father’s upbringing would’ve given me a huge Superego and Id according to Freud,” he said jokingly even though he was telling the truth about his father. When sober he would take away his freedom and set a million rules that made Dean think that he was wrong for everything. When drunk he just neglected him and let him do whatever. “By the way, did you get turned or are you a pure-blood vampire?” he asked curiously and looked at her. He’d never met anyone who had been turned, but he could imagine that it would’ve complicated their lives a lot. In the beginning he didn't even believe in vampires getting pregnant either, but apparently it was possible.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us   Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us EmptyLør Apr 27, 2019 9:04 pm

Izabelle giggled and shook her head at him. He was however quick to start going through his textbook, and she liked seeing he actually cared about his studies right now. What was it with her and guys like Dean? ”And you are saying that you definately don’t have that?” she asked teasingly and let out a sigh. She knew where he was coming from, even though she didn’t really know the full story. She could recognize that look from miles away, and know it was like herself in so many ways. ”Well my mother has made sure to trample all over me, so I guess we’re similar on that point,” she said with a faint smile. She normaly hated talking about her mother, but she felt like Dean might understand her. His next question made her look at him a bit in confusion. ”I was born like this,” she finally said looking down and through the pages of the book, slightly biting her lip. ”Does it matter in the end?” she mumbled mostly to herself as she read through the book faster than the speed of light.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us   Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 6:18 pm

He turned his upper body slightly to look at her. “Well isn’t it obvious? I’ve got the perfect balance between the two,” he said and chuckled as he shook his head. Eventually he had accepted how his dad was, so he tried to joke about it rather than let it ruin his mood. He turned to look at his screen to correct a grammar mistake. He quickly glanced at her when she mentioned her mother. “Welcome to the club” he said with a faint smile. They seemed to have more similarities between them than he first thought. He read the last section on the topic and realized how straightforward he had asked her. “Of course, it doesn’t. I was just curious,” he said but didn't know if she would understand. He didn’t intend on sounding rude in the first place. “I’m just new to any other race than werewolves,” he murmured but got the feeling that she thought it was weird to explain her race to him. “Are you going to tell me about Milgram and Zimbardo?” he asked, as he tried to find the chapter about them in his psychology book. Sometimes it was helpful to hear others explain something instead of reading about it in a book.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us   Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 8:28 pm

”Big ego, check,” Izabelle said in a teasing tone and smiled at him. She liked this small poking at each other, it helped a bit. As he welcomed to his club she let out a soft chuckle and shook her head. Even if he was curious, bloodlines and purity was something she only heard from her mother. Most people at the academy didn’t care, so it took her a bit by surprise at his question. ”It’s fine,” she said not really knowing how to explain her thoughts about the subject. There was obsession with purity in other races, but she still felt uncomfortable about it. As he mentioned not knowing much about anything else than werewolves she smiled and placed a hand on his, hoping to catch his gaze. ”I’m not mad, I would gladly teach you about my race, but I don’t feel like I’m a good example,” she said with a faint smile. It was true, she wasn’t angry, maybe more confused than anything. Shortly she looked down at their hands before she removed hers and instead grabbed her book. She cleared her throat a bit as he asked about the other two psycologists ”Well, they are both known for their own experiments on the human psyche,” she started out and pointed to a picture of Stanley Milgram in the psychology book. ”Milgram conducted an experiment focusing on the conflict between obedience to authority and personal conscience, because he wondered if officers in World War Two were simply following orders or actually part of evil,” she explained looking up at Dean. She then went on to describe the experiment, but she didn’t even look down in the book. She could recall it by memory. ”He concluded that ordinary people er prepositioned to naturally follow orders given by an authority figure – even if it meant killing innocent people,” she said looking at Dean. Izabelle might be a popular chick, but she had a brain bigger than most, sometimes it just went in her favor to act dumber than she was. ”Zimbardo is quite similar, but he was more interested in understanding prison situations, and if it was dispositional or situational reasons behind sadistic personalities in guards,” she said and went on to describe the experiment. Her eyes grazed down to the book to look at the picture of Zimbardo in the textbook. ”They had to end the experiment prematurely, because things went to shit, and Zimbardo concluded that people would willingly conform to the social roles they are expected to play,” she said.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us   Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 10:24 pm

It doesn’t sound so great when you say it like that,” he said with a sarcastically offended look. He looked at their hands as she touched his, before he looked into her eyes. “It’s fine. I just want to prove to my pack that they’re wrong about vampires,” he said as the reason for wanting to learn about them. They really needed to be enlightened about them and it was his plan to convince them this summer.
He turned the pages in the book until he found the Milgram experiment. He looked at her as she started to explain and was impressed about how much she could recollect from her memory. It wasn’t hard to believe that she got straight A’s in psychology. “Intelligent, sexy and funny. I don’t get why you’re single,” he said with a flirtatious smile before he turned his eyes to his chapter to read the details of the experiments. “This is some wicked shit,” he murmured but it was also one of the reasons that psychology was quite fascinating. To study how the human mind worked and what it was capable of. To be honest he had only picked it because of his ability to sense emotions and therefore he wanted to get a deeper understanding of the human psyche. But since the class started he had found psychology very interesting and if it wasn’t for his absence he would’ve probably gotten a better grade than D. “It’s crazy to think how quickly the subjects changed into this role,” he said as he finished reading Zimbardo’s experiment. Afterwards he wrote about the experiments in his notes. “Anyway, how have you been since last weekend?” he asked and looked back at her. He hadn’t actually had a chance to talk to her at school.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us   Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us EmptyTors Maj 02, 2019 1:16 pm

As she had finished talking about the two experiments she looked at him as he came with a flirtatious remark. As soft chuckle escaped her lips and she shook her head. ”I guess there is just not enough good things to outweigh the bad ones,” she said and swallowed, looking as he read the deatail. His mumur made her laugh and she nodded. ”Sometimes I wonder if we are fearing the wrong things in life; my mother has always looked to humans as cattle or items of small usage, but I think they are stronger than they appear,” Izabelle said as she looked out to the other’s in the library. She rarely shared her thoughts on these types of topics, and at home it was frowned upon mentioning anything else than the matriarch put in place. She sat back, checking her phone shortly as he read, but put it away as he had finished reading. His comment made her smile. ”But isn’t true? I mean we all have roles to play in our different groups we surround ourselves with; to you I might come across nice and flirty, but towards my mother I might be cold and violent,” she said with a faint smile. She had been in her fair share of fights with her mother, more violent than she actually wanted to talk about. She shook the thoughts out of her head and focussed on his question. ”I’ve been keeping myself busy; school, friends, family – Oh and I joined the cheerleading team,” she said and ended the last sentence with a smile. ”What about you?” she asked, looking into his lovely brown eyes.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us   Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us EmptyTors Maj 02, 2019 10:13 pm

Isn’t that the case for all of us?” he asked with a faint smirk. Nobody was perfect and they all had bad sides, maybe some more than others. He gazed a bit at the weather outside as he thought about her words. “Of course. You never know what type of person you’re dealing with,” he said. Dean had met his fair share of bad guys. He looked at her when she said we all fit into a certain role. “Sure. I just hope I'd be able to stay sane longer than those prisoners did,” he said with a silent sigh. It was crazy to think about all the immoral things that happened in the word and how easily the mind changed depending on the environment. “Violent? God if I hit my dad he would lock me up somewhere,” he said but it wasn’t even a joke. Whenever he had hit his father, he had locked him away for a whole day. He got rid of the thought by writing a few notes down on his laptop. He started to smile as she said she had joined the cheerleading team, and turned his attention back at her. “Now I can’t wait for my next game,” he said and looked a bit down her body imagining that uniform on her. “When is cheerleading practice?” he asked as his eyes returned to hers. It wouldn’t hurt to get a preview of her cheerleading.
I've mostly been busy with practice, work and school,” he answered and couldn't help but stare at her eyes. “Do you want to be my date to the school dance?” he asked. The dance was coming up in the end of the semester and he hadn’t really known which girl to ask until he met Izabelle. He also knew that she might already have a date.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us   Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us EmptyFre Maj 03, 2019 6:37 pm

Izabelle nodded with a half crooked smirk on her lips, leaning forward to place her elbow on the table, and holding her head in her hand. She lookd to the outsides breafly, and watched how the sun gleamed and made everything light up. ”If my father hadn’t been my father, I know for certain she would have killed me right now,” she said, not really bothered by that fact. She had to accept it, but she couldn’t accept her mother’s behaviour. ”Vampires heal quickly, so I guess I’m lucky in that area – but even though the body heals, the mind doesn’t, however it does find a way to cope,” she said, not really looking at Dean. She was in her own thoughts, just relaxed and talking honestly and without a facade. Slowly she turned her head to Dean with a half smile on her lips. ”I guess that’s why psychology is so interesting to me; I get to figure out how I’ve been dealing with it all,” she said a little hopeful. As he said he was looking forward to the next game she chuckled and bit her lip at she looked at him. She liked how he could flirt with her without looking away, and she hit him teasingly at his question. ”I’m not telling you now, that’s for sure,” she said raising an eyebrow at him. She leaned closer and moved her hand up his thigh as she looked at him. ”Besides, you’d probably distract me, and then the coach would be scolding me,” she said and moved closer to his head, not letting their lips meet, though she wanted to. Her breath was sweet and a little cold. ”And we both know what would need to happen then; I would have to come and distract you from your training,” she said with a slight smile on her lips before she moved away again.

He mentioned the school dance and she giggled slightly to herself, looking him in the eye. She usually attended the dance alone or with a friend. Would it be much different with Dean? ”I would love to, but that also mean you will be forced to dance with me for the mayority of the night,” she said nodding slightly.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us   Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us EmptySøn Maj 05, 2019 6:43 pm

He looked at her with a sad expression as she told him how her mother would’ve killed her. Sometimes he wondered how he didn’t die from some of his dad’s beatings, but he probably had his healing ability to thank for it. “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, isn’t that what they say?” he said and knew for a fact that it had made him stronger and weaker at the same time. Kind of how love had affected him. He didn’t want to be sad however, so he tried to state the positive. He just nodded at her reason for finding psychology interesting. “Do you know what you want to be when you graduate?” he asked.

He raised an eyebrow when she told him that she wasn’t going to tell him. He looked at her with his brown puppy eyes. "Please?" he asked with a begging expression. He felt her hand and looked down at his thigh. Forgetting the world for a moment. He looked back at her with a flirtatious look. Her breath was intoxicating, and he shortly glanced at her lips before he kissed her. “You can’t possible distract me more than you already do,” he whispered but knew he couldn’t do anything else since it wasn’t allowed to kiss in the study hall. As she moved away he took a deep breath, as if he hadn’t breathed normally near Iza. “I’ll take the chance,” he said with a smile and wasn’t going to let that stop him, so she was welcome to see him train.
He was happy that she said yes, “Of course. I’ll reject all other girls,” he said with a teasing look in his eyes, before he leaned back and placed his hand on the book to drag it closer to the edge of the table. Then he continued reading where he left of. “I’ll also scare off any of your exes for you,” he added with a slight nod. Previous love interests probably wouldn’t try to annoy her, if she was with someone else.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us   Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 1:24 pm

//Out<33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us   Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us Empty

Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I do my part of the deal and you do your part the deal !! - Caine
» You are just as beautiful, as you have always been
» A beautiful dinner, but what will come of it? (CW)
» The beautiful hunt
» Beautiful mistakes

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 1. Sal :: Biblioteket-
Gå til: