Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Beautiful mistakes

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Humør : Well, this is some serious shit. What the hell happened?
Antal indlæg : 335

Beautiful mistakes  Empty
IndlægEmne: Beautiful mistakes    Beautiful mistakes  EmptySøn Mar 14, 2021 1:10 pm

Dedicated for @Ajax <3
Beautiful mistakes  Original

Outfit

DATE 20 March
TIME around midnight
PLACE Ajax apartment
WEATHER Raining, grey and black skies.

A lightning strike illuminated a shadow figure standing in a pitch-black apartment. Piercing deep blue eyes that looked with emotion into the grey sky where rain was falling down. Fast and relentlessly. It described her mood more than she cared to amit.

To say that that Elena had some pretty intense months. Would almost be an understatement. Not it wouldn’t almost be an understatement, it was one. Captured. Tortured. Arrested. And then there was the meeting with Jack. Meeting her husband again. After he had left her almost sixty years ago. So, she had neglected some of her duties from her previous employers. That they had even found her again, had been quite a coincidence. But after a short talk, it had seemed like they knew more about her missing seven years than she did herself. So, to say no to take this job would have been like shooting herself in the foot. Even as she knew it would take all her convincing skills. She had known Ajax for quite some time when he had been younger. Training someone like that, would always make a bond between to people. Then there was the fact, that he had some of the same powers that she had herself. Which had made her crumble with fear on the ground remembering how her father had beaten her half to death. Screaming that Ajax needed to make it stop. She had been lying in a bed for weeks after that. Staring into a wall not moving. That was when she knew that even demons had their demons to deal with.

As she stood there in the dark looking over Aston skyline. A lot of memories started to service. She had spent more time with Ajax, that she had done with anyone since her husband. Even her own children hadn’t gotten the same form for attention than she had given that young demon boy. So, she would say that she knew him quite well. And for a guy that didn’t want anything to do with his family’s business, he sure liked to stay in the upper-class. He had been so easy to find. Almost to easy. And the security in this apartment building had been a joke. Her long gown with the V-neck had been more than enough for the lobbyist to forget asking for any identification.
She slowly turned around when she heard the key in the lock. She had cut the power to the apartment by the breakers. “Ajax” she said with a low voice as her lips slowly turned into a smile. “It has been such a long time” he had really grown to be a handsome man. How ten years could change a person. She was almost curious about who he was now. Had he achieved what he wanted? Or had he been another victim of wanting to strife for higher places. Only to fall short.
How are you?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Beautiful mistakes    Beautiful mistakes  EmptyTirs Mar 23, 2021 7:56 am

He had been buried in work, assignments really. If you took two pieces of a chessboard something had to keep moving so you didn't lose. Ajax hadn't wanted to wake up his parents from their mind prison, he worried what they might do or say if he did. Stealing their credit-cards and buying this apartment had seemed like the spoil-kid move to make, and it was. It really was. However, he believed they owed him that much. Ajax was just happy that Cecilia was okay, and he had managed to knock her out before she experienced too much of the pain back then. And he was so thankful that she had friend who could heal her up, even if it meant carrying scars inside. He himself did that. This year had been awful, first his close friend Angel gets murdered because of Joseph.. then his parents shows up.. then his childhood friend and Caroline's sister Mirabelle was murdered as well. Him coping by buying an apartment and spend more money than he should - it was at least healthier than so many other things he could do. Focused on the papers in front of him, he didn't realize there was an intruder in his home. At least not till she got close and he lookd up from his papers, he knew that voice. "Elena" he took a deeper breath in and chuckled low before he smiled. Then he turned around in the armchair and looked at her. How was he? If it wasn't for him being a dream demon and being able to force himself to sleep he would have been a zombie by now. "I'm doing fabulously darling," he replied and grabbed his glass on the table and downed the last bits of scotch. The only reason Ajax was still at the academy was because of Caroline, she needed him. But she also didn't need him, it was a rather complicated relationship.

He then realized Elena would be here for a reason, and it wasn't to ask him how he was doing. People just asked that so you could reply everything was fine, and they wouldn't have to deal with your emotions anymore. "Most be important if you are here to check up on me? Why did my parents send you here?" He knew it must had been a while ago, seeing he had them imprisoned for over a month by now.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Beautiful mistakes    Beautiful mistakes  EmptyTirs Mar 23, 2021 4:03 pm

When Elena wanted to be loud, one would almost be surprised with how much lung capacity the tiny woman with her only 1.63 cm could muster. But then there were the times where you wouldn’t even hear her coming.
His words didn’t convince her actually far from it, and she took a step closer to him. Be there for a boy, train him and learn what makes him tick over so many years, that would always create somewhat of a special bond between two souls.
Her fingers reached out and slowly followed his jawline and grabbed his chin every so softly and made him look in her eyes. There was something behind those two-coloured eyes, those beautiful eyes that she had always admired.
Don’t lie to me, like I’m some random acquaintance of yours” she said with a hushed voice and let her fingers brush over the stubble on his unshaved jaw.

Forget why your parents send me, you know why they did, and to be honest I just wanted to see how you were, is that a crime?” she huffed and removed her fingers from his face, to lean over and grabbed the glass he had just drowned the last drops of alcohol from. Her blue eyes searched for what it could have been and took a whiff “hmm, do you have any more of this?” she asked, and sat down on table in front of him. Maybe she wasn’t that bad that everybody so eagerly wanted her to be like. Maybe she did actually care, even as the soul demon was starting to think about why, not caring would in the end be so much easier.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Beautiful mistakes    Beautiful mistakes  EmptyTirs Mar 23, 2021 4:38 pm

Her hand on his chin, made him look into her eyes. The two-coloered eyes locked with the demon's while he took a slightly deeper breath in. "Maybe after a drink more, I won't have anything but a choice to tell you," he replied with a smaller chuckle. Ajax wasn't really in for the whole, talk about how you felt thing. It hadn't been what his parents wanted, and for all they had always disliked his relationship with Caroline. The only reason they could use it was because the human's parents were rich idiots - just like his own. He frowned a bit, she wasn't here because of his parents. Which shouldn't surprise him either, but the last months had been full of surprises. "It's a crime if you expect me to bow down to their ways," he replied with a short snort as he stood up from the chair. When Ajax had left Manchester last year, he had been less cold than he was now. Not that he was ice cold, but clearly something had affected him. Life had hit him hard and made him realize staying like he had used to, wasn't going to protect him or the people he loved. Placing his parents into that mind prison, having Joseph using him as bait to piss of an archangel - oh, and almost dying. Then adding the people to the list who he had not been able to protect, yes, this was the tragedy of living. His gaze followed her movement as she leaned over him to grab his glass, and downed the last mouthful.

Do you have any more of this? Ajax chuckled a bit and shook his head as she sat down on the table in front of him. "Of course I do," he replied and got up from his chair he didn't move his eyes from her. He gave her a little smirk before he walked over to the couch, near was a smaller cabinet where he kept his stash. He took out a bottle and grabbed a extra glass. "Macallan's Lalique Cire Perdu - only the best for the lovely Elena," he chuckled a bit with a boyish smile. It wasn't really his stash, more what he had taken from his parents. Ajax was raised spoiled and even if you didn't hear him confess that he was a typical rich kid - he was and he had always got everything he wanted just simply by blinking with his eyes. It was only as he had gotten older he had realized there were more things to life than that. Either way, he now just took advantage of the cards he had on his hands. He walked over and placed the glass on the table, before opening the bottle. The poured up into the two glasses and sat the bottle down.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Beautiful mistakes    Beautiful mistakes  EmptyTirs Mar 23, 2021 8:33 pm

She started laughing, it was one of those rare Elena laughed, that told people just how good a singer she actually was. It was soft, round with a small edge to it. But she hadn’t sung for such a long time, actually it had been something she had done for her husband, and after he had left, she had stopped singing all together.
It wouldn’t be the boy I trained if you suddenly started doing what your parents wanted you to” she said with a smirk on her lips, but it also told her something was off, but she couldn’t quite place what it was that made her believe that. She hadn’t heard from his parents, which now she thought about it; was a little weird. Normally they would have asked for updates, or why she hadn’t had time to talk to him yet.

Her eyes followed his movements towards the smaller cabinet. He didn’t even have to tell her the name, she knew it from the moment he took out the bottle. “Ajax your complete moron” she started laughing and shaking her head almost like she didn’t believe him.
She took the glass and took small sip, her eyes rolled back in her head “Damn that is smooth” she mumbled and took another sip. This was like golden liquid.
What did you do to them?” she asked, still with a smile. One might think it was a fake one, but she knew how they had treated their son and Elena should really talk about raising children. But she had made the conscious choice and give her children up, because she knew she couldn’t be there for them. And somehow, she had ended up with; what had he been? Twelve? When she had met him the first time, and their training had started. “Not that I blame you, I for one actually just surprised that you didn’t do something a long time ago
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Beautiful mistakes    Beautiful mistakes  EmptyLør Mar 27, 2021 10:42 pm

What did you do to them? Yeah, what did he do. The memories flashed for his eyes, happy to remind him off that one afternoon. Ajax picked up his glass and took a larger mouthful. "They got what they deserved," he mumbled a bit to himself and took a deeper breath in. Did anyone really deserve that to be honest. Elena was one of the few people who knew his abilities around just as good as Ajax did himself, yet there was new elements to them he had mastered and found since last time they spoke. Ajax narrowed his eyes a little bit, she had been waiting for this moment? He found it hard to believe that he even had it in him. "I had quite the experience being linked to a human and a manic siphoner last month - and after my former encounter with an archangel, my beloved father didn't really approve of my behavior," he informed and took a few steps away from Elena and walked over to the window, the whole city covered in lights from the windows, slowly going out as people chose to sleep - leaving the stars and the moon up. The beating wasn't the worst - he had learned to live with that by now, not that it ever became easier as it happened, but the aftermath was different this time - because he had the control. It wasn't the first time, Elena knew what doesn't approve meant when it came to Ajax's father. The two of them shared some annoying scars that didn't take any conversations to know, then there was the fact of what he had seen before and things he knew about her. It made their connection stronger, at least he told himself that.

"It's time for changes around here, I'm done sitting on my ass and let the world fall apart for my eyes," he didn't really know what to do about that. There was little he could do, but he also knew he couldn't just pretend, he had done that. He was done not doing enough. "Do you know the feeling when you love someone.. so you try to make it work, but you also know it would never work out in the end?" Ajax sighed a bit, giving the human a short thought. Him and Caroline had always been complicated, and he knew he would always love her, but she was human, and he was a demon and he wasn't even sure if he could fall in love with her again. It just seemed natural for him to care for her, but maybe it was just that. Ajax wasn't fond of talking about his emotions at all, but he already had a few glasses and he trusted Elena with his emotions. "Everything is messed up and it's like every thing changed the second I moved here. Nothing is the same anymore." - He sat down in the couch and crossed his left leg over the other, still keeping his eyes on her. He waved her ower hoping she would sit next to him.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Beautiful mistakes    Beautiful mistakes  EmptySøn Mar 28, 2021 1:22 am

It was funny how she had been on edge for so many months. As this had been one of the worst years, she had had for such a long time. But as soon as she saw Ajax, and understood how much problems he was in, she didn’t matter anymore. She was strong enough to listen and be there for him, even if it was just for a moment.

Her eyebrows shot up as he talked about linked to a human, and a siphoner. Encounter with an archangel? What. Her face quickly soured as he talked about his father not approving of his behaviour. No, she remembered it. She remembered it well.
It was almost peculiar being with someone that talked this much, she had been with Jack for such a long period of time now, and he almost never spoke. The same with Calvin, he just listened and gave as little as he could away. She also knew that she needed to find her way down to the serpents to talk with Victoria again. So much to do, and so little time.

She hadn’t said anything while he had been talking, but it had been clear by her face she had been listing. She understood the last sentiment well. Nothing is the same anymore. And even more the feeling for trying to keep a love alive, that might not just be there anymore. Because that you weren’t ready to let it go. Maybe that was what had happened with her and Jack. Two souls just desperately wanting things to work, when the reality was so much more different.
As he waved her over, she slowly got up from the table and with glass in hand she walked over to him. She put the drink down on table and placed her knees down on the couch her facing towards Ajax, slightly leaning over and placing a hand against the side of his face. “It’s okay, not to be okay” she whispered, letting her thumb slightly glide over his cheek.
What happened? You are talking if you stared death into its eyes and now are afraid to acknowledge what it made you realize” with that she didn’t mean about the link, about him having an encounter with an archangel. No, she wanted to know what had happened in those small hints, and him not really telling her the important details, as if he was skipping over the most important parts. Her piercing blue eyes lock with his face before she took a deep breath and slid backwards down into the sofa leaning her back against the soft cushions. Her hand glided from his face, into his hair that she stroke back before taking her hand towards her again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Beautiful mistakes    Beautiful mistakes  EmptyMan Apr 19, 2021 6:37 am

In a world where everyone kept saying it was okay to be okay, it was a world where he knew ones he let his guard down - it would be way to difficult to even pick it back up. He had to be okay. It was the only way he could survive. Being okay, was the only reason he was still standing and not drowning somewhere. Ajax took a sharper breath in as she asked what had happened. "And I did," he confessed and took a more sharp breath in, just before taking a mouthful of the expensive liquor. "I lost a close friend of mine back in the beginning of January, she was brutally murdered by this lunatic," he had a sour taste in his mouth, all the torment Joseph had put him through, without it even being directed to the demon on purpose. Having Angel beheaded was perhaps one of the cruelest things he could imagining someone doing, and serving the trybrid's head to Pandora, it seemed like something was a medival movie - then again, most people he came to know was a lot older than they gave away by their apperance.  "And just a few weeks ago, my ex girlfriend's sister was murdered as well. Not by the same person, but it's just. Everyone keeps dying," he tensed his jaw a little bit. Ajax had never thought much about death before, it seemed to distant and far away, till it at least had attacked people around him. "I've been cursed, beaten and defeated over and over again - I'm just tired, sick and tired of being defeated," he tightened his grip around the glass, almost hearing how the glass could shatter any given second. All of this madness had happened within a year. A year. This wasn't what he signed up for when he joined the academy to protect his friends. He had failed as their protector, and realizing that was perhaps his biggest eye opener.

Ajax didn't know why it was so easy to talk to Elena. He didn't talk about this to anyone, because people often gave him pity or nothing at all - he couldn't even figure out which was worst at this point. He just knew he was tired of being afraid. Tired of losing, both himself and others.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Beautiful mistakes    Beautiful mistakes  EmptyFre Apr 23, 2021 5:56 pm

She listened to what he had to tell her and withdrew her hand and put both around her glass with the amber golden liquor. Of course, she was sad to hear that he had to go through so much on such a short period of time. But bad shit happened, and she was a good case to look at to nod their head that this indeed happened. In the end she could only give him the advice she wish someone had given her just a couple of months ago when shit had gone down. Not only being tortured, shot, taken away by angels, facing off with Victoria – seeing Calvin again. So many things were still not going the way that she wanted, but she felt oddly more at peace every day that went by. She knew where she was going. What she wanted to do with her life now, and nothing should hold her back. She just needed to get a few things back in order, then everything would be fine. Or so she hoped. Maybe she should just ditch love all together, just build relations that would help her build a new empire a new future for people that needed people like her.
The matchmaker. Had a catchy ring to it.
I’ve been cursed, beaten and defeated – tired, sick and tired of being defeated.
She lifted a brow and a slight smile formed on her lips. “I’m not saying what has happen isn’t awful, but Ajax?” she said and leaned a little in, their faces so close that their noses almost touched. Funny thing that she wasn’t against being close to him, not even thinking twice about it. “Get yourself together” she whispered and looked him deep into her eyes, before she leaned back again. She took his glass out of his hands as it looked like he was about to break it and put it down on the table beside the sofa. “Now, how the hell do you expect to help anyone, if you’re throwing yourself a pity party” she asked and drowned her words with the rest of her whiskey before putting it down on the table as well. “Sick and tired of being defeated? Please, your still standing, you are still here, and. It sounds like that even people have died, the people around you that matter the most are still here” she put her hand against his chest by his heart “you are still here, you are still here to fight another day, to help the people that matters or do something with your life and live it like you want to" she licked her lips and a small smirk quickly appeared before it disappeared again "So, is there something I can do?” she asked him and titled her head while a small smile formed on her lips. It felt good, actually asking someone else that. She needed to do something other than thinking about her own mess, and how to get out of it again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Beautiful mistakes    Beautiful mistakes  EmptyLør Jun 26, 2021 1:28 pm

Get yourself together, while some people might have needed to hear those words to actually get their act together, it was the last thing Ajax actually needed to her. He never spoke about how he felt or confessed how things were. Perhaps it was pitiful of him and just stupid to feel this way, so he looked away from her. Pity party, he didn't respond, instead he was about to get up to avoid the fact that he felt his feelings were dismissed, but she stopped him in his motion by placing her hand on his chest. You are still here, he snorted a bit. "Not everyone is that lucky," he replied removing her hand and got up from the couch. Angel had deserved better than to having her head cut off by Joseph. Even the thought and the pictures starting to form in his head of it made him shake a little. "I don't care about me Elena, I care about the other people. Having to deal with this shit, just like I do," he replied rushing his hand through his hair.

So, is there something I can do?

Good question really, he did know what that should be. He didn't even know what he could do himself. Caroline had moved back to Manchester, not that he blamed her with the whole Mirabelle situation. But it also left him somewhat alone in Aston, forced to deal with the things he tried to avoid. "I don't know." He confessed and went over to pour more whisky in his glass. There was not enough alcohol in the world to make him feel just slightly at ease.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Beautiful mistakes    Beautiful mistakes  EmptyMan Jul 05, 2021 8:26 pm

She might be a little curter with her words. Living as long, as she had, going through the things she had gone through, she had learned one thing. That if you didn’t remember oneself, you couldn’t help anyone. But she also had to remember that it was a lesson that she had to learn repeatedly. Ajax was only twenty-six years old, he had so many lifetimes to understand that.

She redrew her hand, as he pulled it away and looked at him as he walked around a little aimlessly trying to explain to her what it was that he felt about the situation. A small sigh left her lips, as she closed her eyes and let her finger glide over her face and into her curly hair.
He didn’t care about himself, so he wanted to be the hero? Hero in real life would always end sacrifice something of themselves that they could never get back again. Then there would be no turning back.
Her eyes followed him as he walked over to the whiskey and poured himself another glass. “Clearly you have something to figure out for yourself” she replied with a whisper and rested her gaze on his face. “Getting out of Gaia might be a start” she added and drowned the rest of the golden amber liquid. “The gods know that this is where all happiness comes to die, and another shit show after another will drown even the best of people” wasn’t that the truth, everything that came to Gaia was swallowed and only the few came out on the other side. Somewhat still intact.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Beautiful mistakes    Beautiful mistakes  Empty

Beautiful mistakes
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I learned from my mistakes
» A night full of mistakes
» Parties, drunkards and mistakes - Fællesemne
» You are just as beautiful, as you have always been
» A beautiful dinner, but what will come of it? (CW)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 1-8-
Gå til: