Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The Pain and Chaos from 2042 and beyond

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

The Pain and Chaos from 2042 and beyond Empty
IndlægEmne: The Pain and Chaos from 2042 and beyond   The Pain and Chaos from 2042 and beyond EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 1:54 pm

Place: Sherwood Forest
Time: Around midnight
Weather: Cold and rainy
Enviroments: Corpse of bodys, of the former hunting group
outfit
@Valeria

The blood was driping from his weapon as he slowly turned it into the bow, Agian why was it not a gun, maybe it was because, Ace found it better using it than a gun it was more elegant, not that a lot of people had mocked him for it but here their body was. Laying on the ground, body ripped apart by some creatures. The rain was falling down on his hat, as he looked around, nothing was left of them.

As Ace slowly starte to move passed the bodys with his bow, ready, he turned around as a creature half wolf, half demon, who charged him, one arrow was alll it took for the creature to give a howl as, it was falling down, he then moved around, and saw at the corpses agian, they need to be burned later but the rain could not make it anymore easy for them he turned around as soon as he heard, a sound this time his bow was at the ready agian as he aimed at a girl.

"What the bloody hell are you doing her  Valeria." He said looking at her from other his hood, "if you came to save those men you are a pretty late, girl." He said looking at her with a very calm stare from other his hood, his armor was stained in blood from the  creatures he had killed getting here, his armor was els not scratched, he always knew how to keep  his target away from him, and if they came near him, he would just change the bow to the sword agian, always a lot easier that, what people would think, or so he thought.

He then slowly pulled the arrow of the string and sat it back under his cape, into the jacket, as he then looked at her. He then went over to take his arrows back, "so what are you here for ?" He asked as he pulled the arrow out of the former beast.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Atlas

Atlas

Humør : (ง'̀-‘́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง
Antal indlæg : 98

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Pain and Chaos from 2042 and beyond   The Pain and Chaos from 2042 and beyond EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 2:26 pm

Death. Everything was sadly the thing that seemed to roam the streets lately. The last two years had been nothing but death, and she still had a tight hope Anastasia would be able to reverse it. She had to, her parents didn’t leave a legacy of hope just for her to blow it up.
There was a lead and she had followed it. Letting Lucia stay in Gaia, so they at least had some eyes on the city. What she found in the woods was a pile of dead people. More death. It seemed to never end, and she was starting to wonder if anything could change it either way. Was it fair to save their families to risk others.
Valeria sat down to check one of the bodies, no pulse. How she missed just being hanging around Theo and his friends - things has been so normal. A sound made her react and she triggered her dagger, she was on her feet and ready for a fight if necessary. However her ability to see and feel auras made her lower her weapon and as he did she stepped closer to him. He started questioning her, but his comment made her roll her eyes before clenching a fist and smacked it in his face.
“I’m sorry, boy. I was here to track some bitches but I found you. So I guess my day keeps on unsuccessful,” she smiled and turned around. “What on earth happened here?” She asked in a demanding tone as she crossed her arms to turn her eyes to him once more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Pain and Chaos from 2042 and beyond   The Pain and Chaos from 2042 and beyond EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 2:45 pm

He felt that she was gonna hit him, but he did nothing about it why should he, it was just a hit. He took the hit not moving a muscle, as he looked at her agian after she talked, it was always something, nightmares or no nightmares this land was cursed, it would become worse as they moved on with their life, but he could maybe get something done, if that was the case, maybe find a hidden meaning with everything their happend, "oh well sure girl, seem like, you got some hunting yourself to do, oh and i am hurt i thought, it was to bring some time together, with me " he joked as he laid his hand on his chest.  " I am so sad," he said clearly joking as he then keept on picking arrows up when, she asked about what had, happend he sighed, as he then turned around to look at her.

"Creatures, of the dark, what you have heard about in horror movie are true, this was manbeast half demon half wolf who has gone insane, by blood or humans, who  dig too deep, a lot of things there are a bigger threat for anyone than the races we know, its not just about races and their war with each other, this is the real threat, " he said being a bit more serious as he then looked around, a cry was heard, from deeper inside the forrest, as he slowly starte to move on, "if you wanne help and maybe find out what did it, follow me we are running out of time, to save the next group we need to put them down if it comes to it though." He said turning his bow to a sword agian, as he then starte to move trough the Forrest.

Sidst rettet af Day Søn Apr 21, 2019 2:19 am, rettet 1 gang
Atlas

Atlas

Humør : (ง'̀-‘́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง
Antal indlæg : 98

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Pain and Chaos from 2042 and beyond   The Pain and Chaos from 2042 and beyond EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 10:22 pm

"If you know my name. Call me by my name. Or simply shut up," she interrupted his little speech calmly - didn't like being called by girl and she wasn't going to respond to it more.
"You buy a girl one drink, and you think she would jump off a cliff for you? That is most more sad than funny," she answered to his joke. All she really wanted was a bloody answer about what was going on, and maybe punch him in the face again if he kept on annoying her. She narrowed her eyes in speculation as he talked about horror movies being real. It didn't surprise her through, monsters were real, pain and darkness - everything was real. If he didn't know that by now, he clearly never had lost anything in his life.
"So you are saying this is basically a hybrid virus thing?" She asked very confused about his words about this. It sounded like a disease. Her mind took her back to the time she was told about her father helping these evil people cause a zombie apocalypse or something. It could be something similar, people creating weird ass things and like everything it had a prize. She exhaled heavily, mostly just because she was so annoyed by everything at this point.
"Why should I give a damn about it? I could go back to Gaia, and make a witch cast a protection spell over the city - and problem solved?" She crossed her arms. She cared about others, but she had to prioritize her friends in this matter.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Pain and Chaos from 2042 and beyond   The Pain and Chaos from 2042 and beyond Empty

The Pain and Chaos from 2042 and beyond
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Pain fixes pain - Dean
» Take my pain away
» Just a little fun and chaos
» Sometimes chaos is all we need
» Chaos you say

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum