Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish Empty
IndlægEmne: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 4:17 pm

Somewhere in 2048
Outfit
@Eilish <33

It had been what, 28 years since Eilish disappeared? He had been quite good at counting at first, but gave up after a couple of years. And it was weird, because he never really thought he'd care that much, so to actually care had had it's own angering effect on him, whenever he though of it. He had told his men to be looking for her, but so far nothing had come up. Like she had just vanished for good. He didnt like that thought much either.
He stood outside the motel with a couple of his men as a scream left the back of the trunk he was leaning against. "Oh be quiet," he hissed and turned his face back to place a few solid claps on the metal hatch. He turned his eyes back to his men as his eyes wandered to a woman he had brought along. He wasnt even interested in her, she could never compare to what he had. "Now, I'd never really do this, but if as you all know, I wont tolerate sloppiness. And Mr. James have been quite sloppy lately. I dont know where he stashed the money that he stole, but I dont really care," he said rather coldly as he stepped away from the trunk and turned to it. He opened it to look at Mr.James who had been crying as he begged for mercy.
"You should have known that you did this to yourself, Mr James. No need to cry, it'll all be over soon," he said calmly as he wiped a tear off the man's face and placed the tear on his tongue. He moved away as his other men dragged the guy out on the ground and started kicking him. The woman grabbed his arm and dragged it around her, but he didnt say anything, his focus was on the beating and he watched it closely.
Normally he would have beat the man up himself, but he didnt feel like the guy deserved it. He lifted a hand that made the men step away as he stepped closer. "Do you know this motel? Notoriously known for being the place people come to end their life. So I should give you my condolences, because before we all leave, you'll be in one of those room dangling like a piece of meat. So long, Mr James." he then said rather calmly. He made an annoyed gesture for them to go, and the men started dragging Mr James, who was now screaming for his life into one of the rooms. Samuel lit a cigarette and leaned back against the car with the woman still under his arm. "You're wicked, Samuel," she said with a sly smile. Samuel grunted something unintelligible as he took a drag from his cig. The woman started nibling at his neck, to which he frowned and grabbed her face as he pulled it off him, "Dont get ahead of yourself," he warned her as he held a tight grip and threw her face away but not hard enough to do anything else than keep the distance between them. He exhaled the smoke and looked ahead.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 4:57 pm

The things Eilish had seen and felt over the years had left her weirdly unpredictable. She was still a standing member of the Serpents and it filled her time more than anything. It was nice to have everything back to normal, or … At least as normal as it could be with those she called friends. However something always felt like it was missing, and she kind of hated to accept that. He had left such an impact on her that she had tried finding something similar. Vague copies, not even close to what he had been and meant to her. She hadn’t tried looking for him, because to him even more time had passed. For her it had only been eight years, but for him. Let’s just say she had a sour taste in her mouth from it. Southside felt alive today, buzzing with business going on as always. She had parked her bike a few blocks away from the Alexis Hotel and decided to just walk. She felt safe in these parts. Yeah most of it was a shitshow beyond description, but it was what she had always known. She could hear the screams as she got closer to the hotel, and her curiosity took hold of her. Driving her closer by every step. She felt her heart stop for a second as she saw him, and felt a rush of happy feelings go through her body. Her face and demeanor did not change however. She watched from a distance as the strange man was pulled into the hotel, and the bimbo on Samuel’s arm could have made her blood boil. However the woman was not prettier than the siren.

She walked closer and took Samuel’s cigarette out of his lips and into hers. ”Nice pick – I thought you preffered blondies, not brunettes though,” she said looking the woman up and down. Eilish had aged a few years, but her features were the same. The same voice, same face, same attitude. ”Now, tell me; How would you gut someone that touched me in front of you?” she said with a sly smile and exhaling the smoke into the womans face, before kicking her in the stomach so she fell backwards. ”Have your standards really dropped this low?” she said as she turned her gaze from the woman to Samuel’s eyes. She let out a chuckle and placed the cigarette back in between his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 5:30 pm

He had been caught up in his own thoughts that he couldnt believe what he saw in the corner of his eyes. He moved his gaze to her as she approached him and felt his heart drop, but the only noticeable thing about his surprise was the cigarette that fell a bit down - His expression was the same calm one as he had always had. He watched her pick the cigarette off his lips, and a small smile spread on his lips as he put it in her own mouth. The woman was enraged by Eilish's presence and quickly crawled out of Samuel's loose grip, could she really not notice how uninterested he was in her?
"Dont talk to my man," she hissed, as Samuel was just studying Eilish's beautiful features. It had been so long, and the pictures he had of her was nothing like real life. She was ever so beautiful, like he remembered her. He raised an eyebrow at her question and couldnt hold back a smirk, as Eilish kicked the woman. "Slow," he simply answered her question as he kept looking at her. The woman groaned in pain and pushed herself up as she felt blood trickling down her elbows from the fall. "Blondie you better back the fuck off," she yelled furiously as she got on her feet and stepped towards Eilish.
Samuel listened to her talk, her sweet voice with that sexy irish accent of hers. He pulled his hand out, stopping the woman as he looked at her, "I guess they have. It's hard to find something good when you've had the best," he said as he looked at the woman with cold eyes. She stared at Samuel with disbelief, before she turned flaring eyes at Eilish. Quickly she pushed his hand away and threw herself over Eilish, "I'll show you low standards, fucking bitch!" she snarled angrily. He wasnt going to stop them, as he wasnt really sure that this was actually happening. And something else in him wanted to see Eilish show him how much he was hers and hers only.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 7:27 pm

Eilish let out a small cold laugh at the woman’s words, and licked her lips as she blew out another cloud of smoke. Slow. Great choice, she thought as she looked at him. His features so known to her that it felt like he was a missing part of herself. She reached out and grabbed his chin. ”Am I not still yours and you mine?” she asked, raising a brow at his mention of her being in a past tense. The brunette clearly wanted to fight, and Eilish quickly moved out of the way before the woman could even hit her. She had walked through space and ended up behind the woman, grabbing her neck and reaching her other hand down her bra. ”I don’t appreciate you using that language in front of MY man,” she snarled and pulled out the knife that Samuel had given her the night they had met. It was still in a surprisingly good shape, However she had changed it a bit to fit her hand, as well as add some ingraving. ”Slow strokes with the muscle, right mr. Prideux?” she said with a small and rather teasing smile as she sunk her knife into the shoulder of the woman. ”You know, I’m a fair person, but you can’t claim someone you never had a chance with,” she whispered in the womans ear as she reached the bone, twisting the knife slowly to draw out more blood. She smiled to herself and pulled out the knife, licking the blade clean from blood. ”Shit she even tastes bad – what about her soul?” she said looking at Samuel
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 8:01 pm

Her fingers around his chin, just the touch of hers drew him back to the past and he stood there with his calm neutral expression, but he was completely in a trance. A soft smile spread on his lips at her words, she was right, she wasnt gone anymore, she was right here in front of him - Finally after all those years of waiting. He watched her move away from the womans attack, he had a satisfied look in his eyes as he watched her handle the woman with such ease. This was the woman he belonged to. The woman screamed and fought against her grip, but she was just a mere human, unable to get free from Eilish's grip around her throat. "You're delusional," she said in the same snarl as she had lunged for her as her eyes met the knife that Eilish had pulled out.
As Eilish spoke to Samuel, she suddenly realized that he didnt give a shit about her, he wasnt even looking at her, he was looking at this blonde chick that came out of nowhere! Her eyes welled up in tears as she fought against Eilish, but soon felt a sharp pain in her shoulder. She squealed and twitched as the sensation of her muscle being cut was overwhelming. Samuel looked at the knife and was impressed to see that she had taken well care of it. "Of course. It would be a shame to not make it hurt as much as possible," he then said and crossed his arms. The woman looked up at Eilish with painful tears running down her cheeks as she whispered in her ear. She wanted to say something but the pain made her speechless, as it poked at her bone, she let out a throaty scream, till Eilish twisted it. She barely moved as Eilish drew out the knife, feeling the blood spurt out of the gaping wound in her shoulder.
Samuel stepped closer as Eilish licked the knife. He thought it was so fucking hot, and her way of speaking to him was even better. Almost like she was actually curious to know. He got closer to them as he stopped a few centimeters from Eilish, grabbing her neck gently and pulling his cigarette out of his mouth, as he leaned forward and kissed her with such passion. God he had missed her. He looked down at the girl and lifted her chin to inspect her face. "Poorly, is my bet," he then said as he leaned down and sucked her soul out, slowly till it stuck out of her mouth, a black shining mass of nothing. He lifted it in his hand and let it fall through his fingers like smoke as he let the cigarette fall along with it, "I prefer pure souls," he then remarked as the girl fell limp and soulless, her eyes completely empty.
He turned his eyes back to Eilish and wrapped an arm around her backside as he pulled her close to him, his eyes staring into hers like a hungry animal. "Took you long enough to get back, you bratty goddess" he then said as he put his hand on her cheek and pressed their lips together, inviting his tongue into her mouth as he tasted her sweetness, mixed with the iron taste of blood.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 8:42 pm

Eilish knew she still had him, they had afterall declared the fact they belonged to each other out loud back in the day. As the woman attacked she looked to Samuel with a smile, the smile only he deserved to see. The woman’s voice was like background noise, and she barely cared to listen. Eilish’ gaze didn’t leave Samuel’s as she cut into the woman, she had missed him more than she was willing to admit, but he could probably see it in her eyes. A crooked smile came upon her lips as he agreed with her question and as she twisted the knife she just heard sweet music. As Samuel moved closer she couldn’t help but let out a small sigh of enjoyment as their lips finally met. If it hadn’t been for the screaming woman, she could just as well have been transported anywhere. Samuel was always up for a small game, and as the woman grew lifeless, Eilish just dropped her on the ground and watched as the soul turned to smoke between his fingers. Soon she was pulled close to him and she laughed shortly at his comment. ”Or maybe you didn’t look hard enough,” she teased, but her train of thought was out the window as soon as she tasted his lips again. Her hands finding their way to his hair and gave it a nice pull as she felt his tongue in her mouth. She let the the kiss last a bit longer than normal, but she had also missed him with every part of her being. As they pulled away from the kiss she gave him her signature bratty smile. ”Want to catch up on things first or go to your place, so I can fuck you senseless?” she whispered against his lips. She was fine with either, but being without him so long had just made this meeting that more sweet.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 9:11 pm

Her not keeping her eyes from him, felt so sensual. She was tormenting this girl, and yet her focus was more on pleasing him with what she was doing. So twisted and yet she was all his, and his alone. Could he be more blessed by the gods? He wouldnt think so.
He scoffed at her tease but couldnt help but smile. "You're right," he just agreed with her, before their lips met as he just couldnt wait a moment longer. It was euphoric, a euphoria he had been long without so meeting it again was fulfilling. He felt her fingers in his hair and her pull made him press himself harder against her, his tongue was greedy to meet hers, entangle and tease alike. The kiss was long enough to make the beast in him wake and he let out a satisfied sigh as their lips parted, feeling a bit of their mixed saliva trickle down the corner of his mouth, that he quickly licked away with his tongue. Her question made him growl softly, as his hand wandered down to her behind, firmly grasping her butt in his hand. "Mnnhhh. You can fuck me later..." he promised her in a soft whisper as his hand on her cheek gently stroke her skin.
A crashing sound was heard behind them and quickly Mr James was stumbling out the door, falling over his own feet in a panic. He looked up at Samuel with pleading eyes and shook his head. "I didnt steal your fucking money, Mr Prideux," he screamed as he sobbed and snorted in anguish. Samuel turned his face back and looked at him, before he unwillingly let Eilish go and walked over to him. He crouched down and poked into a stab wound that Mr James had, that made the man groan and shake. "Then who did? Hmmmm?" Samuel asked calmly as his finger moved around in the wound like he had stuck it into a blob of clay. "Agh....! I was framed.... Fuck, I was fucking framed!" he screamed in agony. Samuel pulled out his finger and wiped the blood off in Mr James' shirt. "Why should I believe that?" he then asked, but it had sparked a curiousity in him. He turned his eyes back to Eilish and smiled softly, "What do you think, my goddess?" he then asked and raised an eyebrow.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 11:47 pm

Eilish had been without Samuel too long, but her looking for him this day and age would have been like finding a needle in a haystack. Not that she minded a good challenge, but she had just gotten back to this time maybe a month ago or so. Adjusting to it all had been hard enough on it’s own, so having Samuel with her now made her feel more powerful. As their lips parted she just smiled and watched as he licked away his saliva. She couldn’t help but feel a bit turned on by that look he gave her as he grabbed her butt and pulled her closer. ”Fine, later then,” she said raising an eyebrow at him. Even though time had passed, they seemed to remember everything about eachother. She loved how he was both gentle and hard with her at the same time, a feeling she had longed for for so long. The crashing sound made her sigh as she looked to the pleading man. Though Samuel let her go, she knew that he had his business to attend to, and they would have the rest of their lives to just figure themselves out. She crossed her arms as she looked at the pleading man, and liked the way the demon always found ways to stay in control like he did. A small and slightly twisted smile appeared on her lips as Samuel turned his face towards her, asking for opinion. ”Either you kill him, at least eliminate him and try on your own to figure out where the breach is – Or you could just send the dog back to it’s owner and let it show you who to strike?” she said calculated. Eilish bit her lip as she walked closer, grabbing the mans chin as she looked into his eyes. ”Keep him alive, let him find the roach, and if he doesn’t, then you can just kill him anyways,” she said calmly giving the man a push away with his chin so he fell backwards. She stood up and crossed her arms again. ”I would say a week would surfice to him finding his framer,” she said nodding to herself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 12:29 pm

How could he not lust after her, when she was being like this? She was such a brat, as she pressed all the right buttons to make him feel like leaving this place behind and take her home. He had work to do, important work that required his attention, yet she was dragging all of it onto her. It was the mix of both having missed her so dearly and then finally having her here again? His grip tightened on her butt but before anything else could happen, they were interuppted.
Samuel listened to her as she spoke of options. He liked what he heard, but it was also what he thought. Yet it was nice to hear that they thought alike - Only that hearing her actually say it, hear her twisted words come from that pretty mouth. He had to bite back on his teeth to keep his calm expression as he moved his eyes back on Mr. James. "The lady has spoken, Mr James," he said rather calmly as he helped Mr James sit up and clapped his shoulder, not breaking eyecontact with the man, "But if you do fail me, I'll make sure that your demise will be much more painful than the hell you'll land in when you die," he warned him tonelessly, as he then softened up in a small smile, but it wasnt like the ones he'd give Eilish, no this was a scary one, like the one where you knew you were in deep shit.
Mr James harked and puffed. He looked up at Eilish, as he realized he wasnt going to die and then crawled to her, grabbing her hands with big eyes, "Thank you, thank you so much," he said with a happy tone as a couple of tears ran down his cheeks. Samuel rose as he grabbed the man firmly and pulled her away from Eilish and slammed him back against the wall, his hand tightly around the man's throat, "If you ever touch her again, you'll die," he said coldly as he tightened the grip, Mr James gasping for air as he fought against Samuel's grip, "Okay, okay! Argh, let me go!" he confirmed, but Samuel was pissed. His frown was clear, as he reached down his pocket and let go of Mr James. In a swift movement, he revealed a knife as he sliced it up along Mr James' face, cutting a bit of his cheek and partly the nose off with ease. The man screamed and grabbed his face as Samuel stared at him for a bit. He then exhaled as if nothing had happened and wiped the knife in a handkerchief as he turned to Eilish again.
"A week, Mr James. Remember that," he then said to the howling man as he walked over to Eilish, placing a hand on her lower back as he started walking away, his grip showed that she'd have no other option than to follow him. Watching the man touch her, had just ticked him off completely, because she was his and hadnt it been that he had just given the man who touched her a deadline, he would have ended him right there, no doubt about it. "Fucking morons," he mumbled to himself. Why couldnt sellers be somewhat intelligent? Why did they have to be so fucking stupid?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 1:00 pm

As the stranger grabbed her hand, Eilish just stood with a neutral face, waiting for Samuel’s reaction. She knew he wouldn’t let anyone touch her like that, so when he pulled the man away, a smile appeared on her lips. As he sliced at the man’s face she just ran a hand down the demon’s back. It was nice to see things hadn’t changed that much, and that he actually was still possessive over what was his. But that was how their relationship worked, if someone touched each other, the rule was to put them in place. As he turned around Eilish placed a teasing kiss on his cheek and sent him one of her devilish smiles. He soon placed a hand on her lower back, but she moved of her own free will. They both know they couldn’t always contain each other, but that was part of their game. Samuel’s words made her chuckle softly. ”I don’t know, I like it when men beg,” she said and reached her hand around to his butt and gave it a teasing squeeze. They moved down the street and Eilish took a deep breath, as she looked around. Things hadn’t changed that much, but for her friends this new future where better than they had hoped for. Their parents were still alive, and no one was really after them. It was almost a relief to know that there could be just a bit peace. ”What have you used your time on? I hope not all of it was petty things like that moron, to quote you,” she said calmly, enjoying to be on his arm for the first time in what had seemed forever. She could almost hear how annoyed he was in his thoughts, but maybe this could put his mind off of some things. ”Did you eventually catch your little girl with spores?” she said in a whisper, knowing that people were always listening.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 9:37 pm

Her question made him chuckle lightly, as he let the annoyance slip off him, like had it been a rug that simply could just be taken off. "Growing my firm, mostly," he then said and didnt really elaborate as it was quite boring. He had been in Africa for a couple of months, and gotten back as soon as he heard that she was back, he returned. Yet he hadnt had any luck in finding her, even though all of his men were out looking.
He shrugged as she asked about the girl. She had been found, but her body had been taken over by a ghost girl, making her ability useless. They had to wait till the ghost left the body, before more could be done. It seemed that the ghost girl had ties to Eilish's friendgroup's parent. Mostly that was the reason he hadnt done much about it. "Found her. Didnt catch her," he then said as he moved his eyes to her. He liked that she was precautious, it showed him that she cared about his company.
He moved his eyes back to the road in front of them as he kept his hand on her lower back, "But what about you, Eilish?" he then asked before he moved his eyes to her in a gaze that soon said everything. He knew. He had been playing it pretty cool up to this moment, mostly because he had missed her so dearly, but finding out that she had spent time with his brother instead of going to him? That sucked. "You could tell me about the encounter you had with my brother... I'd find that interesting," - "My men watched as my brother approached you, kissed you, and left with you," he then said quite straightforward as he watched her eyes with some sort of anticipation. He was awfully calm compared to what he had just told her that he knew, which couldnt be a good thing. "So do indulge me, who fucked you better?" he asked with narrowed eyes as the fury he felt had started to slip past his cold demeanor.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 9:55 pm

Eilish just listened to his small words, and she knew he would find it boring to go into details, so she didn’t ask further. The notion about the girl made her look a bit confused, but she shook the expression off and simply looked ahead of them. As the conversation turned to her she shrugged and opened her lips to tell about Cetas, but he had already jumped to that. She groaned in annoyance at his words and moved out from his arms. ”Oh, so you say that like you haven’t spent the last twenty-eight years fucking girls?” she snared. He was fucking unbelievable. He demanded that she stayed faithful, but him? Those rules apparrently didn’t apply to him. ”Cetas told me you had moved on, and why would I have doubted him? That bitch back there was one of your few distractions I take it?” she said, all emotion gone from her eyes. She stopped in the street and just looked at him. Anger burned in her, but at the same time that anger was towards herself as well. How could she had known that Samuel hadn’t found her replacement? He had it easy with woman, she knew that, so why was she getting judged like this. ”You want me to tell you how he filled me up?” she said giving Samuel a shove. ”How he touched my body? Is that what you want to hear? A fucking confession?” she said coldly, fire burning in her eyes.

”I gave you a chance to kill me once, but if I gave you that chance now I wonder if you would actually take my life,” she said and shook her head at herself. She hadn’t approached him to fight him. She wanted to make things right, but Samuel had to jump to conclusions. ”You know what – I can just leave again for another twenty-eight years, and let you cool off,” she said through her gritted teeth. She breathed in as she looked to the cars driving by, biting her lip. She was quick to this toxic speak, but she had worked on calming herself down. ”Don’t be petty,” she scoffed placing her hands down her pockets. If he tried anything she would simply jump away and be out of his reach.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 10:17 pm

He stared at her with cold eyes as she flipped the guilt back on him. He shrugged and gritted his teeth, "You disappeared like thin air. What the hell was I to make of that? Sit and wait around?" he then said coldly but yet somewhat calm. He couldnt see the problem in what he had done, he had looked for someone like her, the one love he had lost and he had failed over and over. As she said Cetas said he had moved on, he couldnt help but laugh and shake his head, "The fucker really got into your mind," he murmured and rubbed his temples to restore his cold demeanor for a bit. Right until she started talking about Cetas, he couldnt hold back his anger and had she been any other woman, he would have struck her hard, yet he just stood there and had a cold expression with flaming eyes. Her shove made him lean a bit back, but he quickly regained his composure as he grabbed her arms tightly and looked at her in the eyes.
Her words made him snarl at her, couldnt she understand that back then was his only chance, and he gave it up? Did she know of all the sacrifices he had made, solely because he loved her? When she said she could leave him again, his grip tightened just enough to make it hurt a little, but he quickly let her go as he pushed her away. He turned his back to her and watched the cars drive by as he thought about his options. Dont be petty she said, but he just glanced back at her with cold eyes, "I'll fucking kill him. My own damned blood, and for who? A fucking girl that made me love her," his words were spiteful, but he didnt care. "Hope he was fucking worth the pleasure," he then said as he started walking to his car, he didnt want to leave her really, but he knew that he couldnt back down now. He didnt look at her as he got into his car and quickly drove off. He knew where Cetas was.

Cetas was sitting in Samuel's home in the window as he saw the car drive up to the mansion. He watched Samuel's eyes and shrugged lightly to himself, "Here we go," he mumbled as he walked down to greet his brother. He lifted his hands in the air, but he knew what was going to happen. He didnt even stop Samuel from giving him the uppercut that he deserved. He stumbled a bit back from the hit and rubbed his mouth to feel the blood flow from his lips, "Good hit," he taunted him with a bloody smile. Samuel stared at him with anger as he grabbed his collar and shoved him against the wall. "You're fucking dead," he snarled at him as Cetas drew a knife and held it at Samuel's throat, "Think twice, big brother," he said with a cold smile, yet Samuel just pushed himself towards the knife, forcing it to make a fine little cut that blood trickled from. He moved back and threw Cetas on the ground. He walked over to him and stomped his foot down on his brother's throat, making him groan loudly as the pain spread, followed by a gutteral gasp for air as Samuel's foot pressed down on his throat.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 11:16 pm

”I never asked you to wait around for me, that wouldn’t be fair – but I did stay true to you up until Cetas,” she almost barked at him. She might have been weak for a night, but she had just gotten back to this time and her body had been burning for someone’s touch. If it hadn’t been Cetas it would have been someone else. ”Of course he got into my mind, he’s your brother right? You two have a great ability to manipulate,” she hissed, but her eyes were cold like ice. He grabbed her arms and her eyes flew to his grew ones. He looked at her like he had sacrificed everything for her, and she knew what lengths he had gone to, to keep her safe. Even though she didn’t want it. That had been on his shoulders. He tightened his grip and she gritted her teeth as she looked at him, before he let her go. She breathed out as he said he would kill his brother. Wasn’t that his go to line by this point. ”I am not forcing you to kill anyone!” she yelled after him as he drove off. Her body burned with anger, but she knew she had to follow him. Brother killing was one of the most horrible crimes in the world, and she quickly reached her bike, and roared the engine to life. Driving towards Samuel’s home so fast, she could feel the wind burn against her cheeks. As she reached the gates she simply threw her bike on the ground and used her ability to jump through the gate, running the last length of the road to see how Samuel was stepping on Cetas’ throat.

”Samuel stop it!” she yelled, full of anger. She wasn’t going to let the brother’s kill each other over her. That was too meaningless in her book. She ran towards Samuel, wrapping her arms around him and pushing him off of Cetas. Eilish clung to Samuel and looked up at him, her eyes lighting up as her siren side appeared. She let go of Samuel and stood between the brothers. ”If any of you move a muscle, I will make you regret it,” she said in her commanding tone. She had always been dominant, but this was showing her true dominance. Her eyes drifted to Samuel, the man she loved more than words could describe, and then to his brother, who had filled her head with lies but her body with love. A sigh escaped her lips. ”I was never meant to have met any of you – I wasn’t from your time when I met you,” she said and turned her head to Samuel as she walked closer. She took his hand in a firm grip and looked into his grey eyes. ”I was meant to delete your memories when I left, but I couldn’t bring myself to do that – because I love you Samuel,” she said through her teeth. Her emotions going crazy inside, she knew he could see it, but damn it she didn’t care. ”I have never felt love before you, and deleting what we had was a crime,” she said. She breathed out and looked down. Had it been any other guy that Samuel was beating to death, she wouldn’t have cared, but this was Samuel’s brother. His flesh and blood. Even if she didn’t like the family she came from, she couldn’t deny the blood bond between family.

”Cetas, you know my heart never belonged to you – It’s true what you said to me; Samuel had it locked away,” she said turning her face to Cetas. Could she deny that she had felt something that night with Cetas? No, of course she couldn’t, but he would never have reached her soul any way he tried. ”You might have moved my heart, but my soul is only moved by Samuel,” she said, turning her look back to the demon she had held so dear. ”I am putting my foot down and commanding that you two stop this fight, because Samuel have already won me – If he died I would follow him without a second thought,” she said.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish EmptySøn Apr 21, 2019 12:13 am

As she yelled his name, his body made the motion that he had heard her, but his eyes were on the gasping Cetas, till he felt her arms around him, pulling his foot off of his brother. Samuel just stared at Cetas, who got back on his feet, rubbing the sore mark around his inked throat. The brother's death glare on each other would seem nerve wrecking, as it was just a game of who would lunge at the other first. Yet Eilish's warning made them both look at her with surprise at her dominance.
He let her take his hand as he looked in her eyes and listened to her words. He was surprised to hear her say that she loved him. They had never really told each other directly that they loved one another. It had always been through gestures or their common phrase 'you're mine', but never like this. He swallowed silently and was at a loss for words as she kept explaining. He wanted to lift his hand and touch her face, comfort her, but he was in a conflict with himself. He really wanted to end Cetas, and still wanted to despite her trying to stop him. He couldnt really forgive his brother as this had led to her having to confess and make herself vulnerable. It made Samuel lift his eyes to his brother with anger. This was that fuckers fault.
Cetas had to admit that it felt pretty bad to see Eilish confess her love for Samuel like this, nailing the coffin that would be his chance to win her heart. But could he ever really, or was that just a mere hope that had now been crushed? He exhaled deeply and clenched his teeth at her last words to him, how bad was it that he had moved her heart but couldnt touch her soul? His eyes met with Samuel's as she commanded the fight over. Samuel looked at Cetas with a look that could kill, but he wasnt going to go against Eilish words, not with the way she had looked at him before. He lifted his hand and placed it on her cheek before he kissed her tenderly.
That did it for Cetas. "Like hell I'm gonna let you off the hook, asshole," he snarled. He gritted his teeth with the snarl and lunged towards them before he grabbed Samuel by the collar and threw them both out the window. Before they hit the ground, they both exchanged dangerously calm eyes, only for them to change into their demon forms, that stopped them from the harsh impact. The two demons rose to their feet, now in their demon form that was so alike that it couldnt be guessed who was who, before they flew over eachother, an odd screech left one's mouth as the other ripped at it with it's long claws as they flew around the garden like a wild source of smoke. A lot of claws were thrown between the two, till they both stood wounded and unlikely unable to lift an arm. Samuel changed back first, as the wounds had formed over his human body. He was standing as he panted for air, staring at his brother that soon changed back too. Cetas sat with wounds just as bad as Samuel's before he snarled at his brother, "Just get it fucking over with," and as tempting as it was, Samuel just turned his back to him and exhaled deeply, before he put a cigarette in his mouth and went to find Eilish. When he got to her, he dropped the smoke, grabbed her around the waist and lifted her into his arms, as he held her close, like had he been afraid of losing her. He sighed and buried his face into her shoulder as he inhaled her scent, and finally felt like he could calm down. Did he have to say it back? Tell her that he loved her too? He thought about it as he held her in his arms, and as he put her down without letting her waist go completely, he looked into her eyes, "I love you, Eilish," he said in a serious tone as he shifted between her eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish EmptySøn Apr 21, 2019 12:51 am

Eilish hated showing how vulnerable she could be, but in this moment it would be the only thing to make both react. She knew Samuel had seen part of this side before, but this was something different. This was her finally realizing how much that demon meant to her. He was the reason she fought so long and hard to get back to this time. To be in his arms again and hear him say that she belonged to him. He had made her realize that her strong attitude dropping from time to time didn’t mean weakness, it meant that she would grow stronger. She looked at how Samuel’s eyes darted to Cetas. A killing gaze like no other, but she grabbed his chin and made him look at her. ”You are mine, and I find it unbelievable that I still have to beat it into your head,” she said in an almost stern voice. Soon she felt his lips and she returned the short kiss, feeling his warm hand on her cheek was enough to let her know that he loved her too. He didn’t have to say it, but she had needed to do it, otherwise both brothers would have beaten each other to death by now. She had hoped she could have kept those words in for longer, but considering how long both of them had had to think about their feelings, she found it only fair to disclose it. It felt like ice going down her spine as she heard Cetas’ words and she was pushed away as he grabbed Samuel and both brothers flew out the window and towards the ground. Eilish just stood watching as the two shadows gnawed and clawed at each other. She couldn’t do anything, and it bothered her, moving downstairs to greet whoever won.

Her heart skipped a beat as she saw Samuel, but she couldn’t say anything as he grabbed her close, almost like she would disappear if he let go of her. She placed her arms around Samuel, pulling him close and letting him know that this was not the end of them. Slowly she was placed back on the ground, her eyes looking to his wonderful body that seemed to be torn to pieces. His grey eyes captivated her ans she looked into them, trying to understand what went on inside his mind. His words made her freeze for a second as the line repeated in her head. She slapped his cheek hard and looked at him. ”That was for making me worried,” she said and then leaned into his lips, placing longing kisses against them. ”And that is for coming back to me,” she whispered. Her hands moved to his cheeks as she looked at his body. He was going to need some extensive healing or a big amount of vampire blood. ”You haven’t killed him, right?” she asked, wondering if he had kept her words in his mind as his body had transformed. If he was dead she knew she had blood on her hands as well, seeing as she was practically the root of their disagreement.

”Let’s get you healed – and then I clearly need to remind you who I belong to,” she said with a sigh. She felt relieved, but part of her didn’t know if it would ever be truely over. Samuel didn’t take this kind of betrayel from anyone, especially not his brother, so she wondered if he had something in mind. She placed a gentle kiss against his wound on his shoulder and smelt the blood. A siren always lusted for flesh, but she kept herself under control as she helped him to the living room, handing him his phone and walked over to his small cabinet. She knew he had never really told her, but she had seen the small stash he kept of vampyric blood for selling on as drugs. Then she grabbed a whiskey glass and emtied the vial into the glass, topping it off with whiskey, a pure single malt. She handed it to him, looking to the door, wondering if Cetas could crawl his way inside? He had started that fight, so she would not be the first to help him. ”I swear if you ever put me in a situation like that again, I will gut you like a fish, then travel to hell and fetch your soul – bringing it back here so I could gut you all over again,” she mumbled rolling her eyes as she folded her arms in front of her chest.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 12:38 am

Maybe it was the fear of losing her that had overcome him and clouded all judgement. The fact that he still hadnt truly adapted to the thought of loving someone, losing someone that you love was quite the kick in the gut, when you thought that you didnt even believe in love to begin with. So a beating would definitely be needed for Samuel to finally realize that he was hers, and nothing would ever change it.
Cetas on the other hand was furious at the thought of Eilish picking Samuel over him. Not that he ever thought he had a chance to compete with the man who had moved her soul, but it was still a bitter slap in the face to see them this way with each other. That was the sole reason why he wanted to fight Samuel, even if it meant that one of them would die. Why would he care about his brother at this point? Fuck that bastard, he could rot in hell.
And still he lost. As he sat there on the ground, he realized that Samuel was always going to win in the matter of Eilish. No matter how hard he fought him, Eilish would only be Samuel's. He had hoped that Samuel would have killed him, but he watched something in his brother's eyes that made him feel ashamed. He looked away as Samuel left him there, not knowing if their relationship would ever be the same again. Not only did he lose Eilish, whom he never had, but he also lost his brother, the man who had taken him into his care and given him his lastname.

Samuel was most of all relieved to see Eilish, as he walked up to her. And lifting her into his arms, made him feel like he was holding the world in his arms. He felt dumb for his actions, it had been a dumb assumption to even think that she would have left him for his brother. It only took a near death fight to realize that, but apparently it was needed. He put her down on the ground and finally said the words. Her reaction was however unexpected.
He felt her hand slap his face and how it moved slightly to the side at the impact. He turned it back to her as she spoke and then felt her beautiful lips on his, that felt like some sort of bandaid for the slap. Her words made him smile lightly as he watched her look at his body. His fine clothes had been torn and deep gashes were to be seen here and there, though Samuel didnt seem to be affected by them, even though he was in a deep pain. Two souldemons fighting in their demonforms werent a joke and mostly exhausting above it all. Her question made him raise his eyebrow as he exhaled, "You wanted him alive. So he is, for now," he then said.
He couldnt agree more with her plan, the wounds stung like hell and he was getting tired of playing it off like it didnt hurt. He clenched his teeth as she kissed his shoulder, but he didnt mind it, not at all. She helped him to the living room where he sat down on the couch and exhaled deeply as he grabbed his phone and threw it on the couch. Whoever that wanted to call him in the next couple of hours would have to wait, as he wasnt going anywhere in this state.
He watched her pour him a drink and grabbed it when it was handed to him. He looked at the glass for a while before he emptied it all at once, making a disgusted expression at the taste, "I hate blood," he mumbled as he leaned forward to place the glass on the sofa table.
Her threat made him smile a little as he moved his eyes up to hers, "I know you want me to take it seriously, but that accent is just too sexy," he replied as he made a soft chuckle, "It's making me feel like I want to be gutted by you now," he then said and leaned back into the sofa, watching her stand there with her arms crossed, "I wont make you go through that again,". But his soft expression quickly turned cold again as his eyes moved away from hers and into the room. He was thinking about something but wasnt really saying what. He exhaled after a bit and turned his eyes back to hers, "Are you just going to stand there and watch me? It's going to be a while before the blood works. Dont make me get up and get you down here," he then said rather seriously as he was going to stand up and make her sit with him if she didnt do it already.
When she was on the couch, he moved his bruised hand over to hers and turned her palm up as he gently ran his fingertips along the inside of her palm. "I'm ready to hear about the things you've gone through, for the last 28 years," he then said as he gazed at her. Blood always made him drowsy, but staying awake wasnt a problem for him. He couldnt however hide the exhaustion that he felt.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 3:17 am

Eilish felt his relief as he held her close and she felt even more relief. She had already felt like she had lost him when Cetas had told her that he had moved on. His reply to her question made her sigh, but it wasn’t really because she felt any happiness from knowing that. It was more like part of her fading consciousness was still there. If she had been the reason for either of the brothers killing one another, she didn’t know how she would react. Still, she knew she felt happy at the fact that Samuel was here in front of her. Not only had he won her heart and soul, he had now also proven how far he was willing to go to keep her, solidifying what he had said. As they moved into the living room she just stood for a while, looking at how he had tossed his phone away and was now downing the mixture of blood and whiskey. She bit her lip at his disgusted expression, but took the glass away from the table and now poured one of Samuel’s favorite whiskeys up in the glass. She placed it back on the coffee table and looked at him. His comment made her roll her eyes, but she couldn’t hide her smile as she heard his chuckle. ”You better not,” she said in a warning tone, looking at him as he got a bit more drowsy. Eilish stood a bit in silence, her arms crossed over her chest as she looked at him. A smile on her lips and a sigh escaped her throat as he wanted to get her to sit next to him.

She moved slowly, almost teasingly as she soon found herself on the sofa next to Samuel. His hand stroking the inside of her palm made her calm, though what she was about to say was a bit complicated. She took a deep breath and looked at the way he touched her. It was as if nothing had really changed, though she knew that everything was different. ”For me it hasn’t been twenty-eight years – It’s only been eight,” she started out, feeling a bit guilty at the fact that he had to wait longer than her. ”After we deleted most people’s memories of us, we went to the only place where we wouldn’t be able to run into anyone; Wonderland,” she said and swallowed at the thought. Wonderland was a weird place, however it was better than seriously messing up someone’s time line. Wonderland used to be cast in darkness, but the light had returned, however the distruction was still in the air. ”It was basic and dull, but we got by until we finally found a way to jump back here – it ended up being a weird combination of most of our abilities,” she said looking up at his grey eyes. Maybe they should move him to the bedroom, as he seemed to get drowsier by the minute. ”We should get you some sleep,” she said furrowing her brow. She got up and made a short whistle before one of Samuel’s servants came running. Eilish had always known how to give an order without barely uttering a word. The servant just nodded at her and helped Samuel up to his bedroom, Eilish followed, grabbing his phone and a bottle of whiskey as well as a vial of blood, just in case. As they go into the bedroom, she took over from the servant and gave him a look that meant he could leave them. She guided him to the bed and moved up next to him.

”You need sleep to get healed up,” she said calmly, but with a caring undertone. She had never seen Samuel so out of it before, but she knew he was fighting to stay awake at this point. Eilish layed down next to him and placed a kiss against his lips. ”I promise I’ll be here when you wake up,” she said, knowing he was already worrying about her running off again. However she had made up her mind before she had ever known the implications. She belonged with him, even after all these years.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish EmptyTirs Apr 23, 2019 10:20 pm

"Mnnnh," he just replied to her warning and smiled a bit.
He listened to her explanation and nodded, even though it seemed like he was unfocused, he listened intently, exhaling as she mentioned Wonderland. He had heard of the place, but never really gotten the pleasure to be there himself - Doubtfully so, he probably wouldnt have enjoyed it either way. The only important thing from it all, was that no matter how long he had waited, she was finally back and still his. There wasnt anything else than really seemed to faze him.
He nodded as he listened and kept stroking the inside of her hand with his fingers as his eyes were on her. "Is it weird being back? After all this time?" he then asked and felt the drowsiness make his eyes feel so heavy. He fought to keep them open, which apparently showed a bit too well. He grunted at her words but didnt make any objections. His wounds wouldnt just heal by themself, no matter how many vials he had. He reached out for his glass, but barely got to touch it as his hand grabbed onto the table to stop him from falling. He frowned angrily as a servant appeared to help him to his bedroom.
He was guided to the bed and soon laid down, looking up at the ceiling before gazing at Eilish. He rolled onto his side and placed a hand on her cheek. "We're gonna cuddle if I'm going to sleep," he said in a rather dominant tone as he pulled her into his embrace and held her close. He knew she didnt like this sort of closeness, not unless something had really bothered her, but he didnt care. He had to feel her close, smell her scent and feel her heartbeat. He smiled tiredly as she promised to be there, "Like I would let you go now," he mumbled as he buried his face into her hair and drifted off into a deep sleep. His grasp on her remained a bit tight, but got a bit more relaxed as his sleep got deeper, yet he would wake if she moved.
When morning came, he opened his eyes and sat up before he ran his fingers through his hair. He picked up his phone and checked some messages as he exhaled deeply. "Nothing new from Mr James," he mumbled as he placed the phone on the nightstand and turned to Eilish, moving a bit of hair away from her face as he looked at her beautiful features. Most of his wounds had closed now, but they were still visible. The pain wasnt all that bad, but he still felt it, especially when he moved. "Hope he's doing worse than I am," he angrily said to himself as he pulled off the depressing remains of what was once a nice shirt. He reached out for the whiskey and pulled the cap off before he took a long gulp of it, exhaling the burn as he leaned back against the bedframe and closed his eyes for a bit. "I'm fine," he said before she could say anything. It was partly true.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 7:19 pm

Eilish looked at him as he asked a very simple but also very complicated question. She took a deep breath as she consulted her own thoughts for an answer. On one hand, it honestly didn’t feel weird being back, it was as things were back to normal again. On the other hand it was really weird as everything had happened first so quickly and then slowly. She looked at him with a set of eyes that had an almost soft look to them, as if her eyes had been glazed. ”It was more weird being away,” she admitted, feeling her voice so close to cracking that it strained her voice a bit to sound normal. She grabbed him before he stabilized himself against the table and sighed as he clearly didn’t want help, but he couldn’t have it his way all the time. As they laid on the bed, she just studied him for a bit. Watching his chest raise and lower made her feel more at ease, and as he turned around to face her and place a hand on her cheek, she finally felt at home. Those years she had waited were gone, and now she was where she actually belonged. His demand made her nod, she wasn’t going to deny him this after all of this time, and she could need the closeness too. He pulled her close, and she made sure to be careful where she could place her hands, before she felt him drift into sleep. Eilish looked at his peaceful face wondering if he had this look around everyone when he slept, or if it was only when she was there. After falling asleep she felt like drifting, the dream world catching her off guard as the day passed in her mind.

The morning came as always and she blinked a few times as she looked at him sit up and check his phone. Not that she minded, but she felt so dry after not really moving much. She got up from bed and went out to the bathroom to wash her hands and drink a bit from the running water, feeling her system once again responding to her surroundings. She went out and opened a window, letting in the fresh air, then laid down in bed and placed a head on the pillow as he sat up against the bedframe. His remark about Cetas made her roll her eyes, and she looked up at him, seeing him down a few gulps of the whiskey. Her fingers ran carefully up, reaching his stomach and drawing the outline of his tattoos like she used to back in time. ”If you’re fine, why do you look like shit?” she whispered a bit teasingly. She exhaled as she looked up to his grey eyes. ”I’m going to ask you once; Is there anything you need?” she asked. Normally she would not do anything for anyone, but for Samuel, once in a while she would offer help. Small things. She reached over and grabbed a packet of cigarettes off of the night stand and took out one, and held it to her lips to light it. She took a quick puff to make sure it was lit and offered it to Samuel, as her other hand fiddled a bit with the packet itself. Not like she was nervous, but just idle.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish EmptyTirs Jun 18, 2019 10:32 am

//Out<33 Vi laver et nyt når vi har tid<33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish   The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish Empty

The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish
» You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish
» Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)
» A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)
» Fall-out past, future wake

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det nordlige Southside :: Alexis Capri-
Gå til: