Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Can you play on broken strings? - J.C.

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Can you play on broken strings? - J.C. - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you play on broken strings? - J.C.   Can you play on broken strings? - J.C. - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 30, 2019 9:44 am

Jamie knew she couldn’t control how Jeremy acted, and he clearly acted without any logic, but he just wanted her to be as save as she possibly could. His gaze found hers, when he heard the tears in her voice. He smiled slightly at her words. It wasn’t his intention to make her cry, but he didn’t feel like it was tears of sadness. He gladly stepped into her embrace. ”I’m not even sorry about making you cry,” he said and put his hands around her back, holding her close. ”How can you not?” He whispered. ”I’m practically perfect,” he added with a light chuckle. He moved out of the embrace to look at her. He cupped her face. ”And so are you. Try and remember that if something happens, okay? This is never your fault. He might tell you that it is, but it isn’t.” He stroked her cheek with his thumb. ”I have a trick that might help you. It will not fix anything, but it might make everything a little easier.” He removed his hands from her face. ”Close your eyes,” he told her. As she did so, he grabbed her hand. ”If you’re ever scared or the pain seems to much to handle, think of all of us. All of us who would come get you in a heartbeat to save you from this situation. If you concentrate hard enough, it will almost be like we’re there with you. Think of memories with us where you were happy. Think of me, of Reginald and Lion. Think of Tiana who adores you. Think of Melania and Eilish and you playing music together. Think of your parents who would do anything to keep you safe.” His voice was soft, but somehow still dominant compared to any other sound. ”He can’t hurt your memories. They are your treasure,” he added and let go of her hand.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you play on broken strings? - J.C.   Can you play on broken strings? - J.C. - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 30, 2019 11:16 am

"You shouldn't, these are happy tears," she smiled a little. "Practically, yeah," she added and rolled a little with her eyes. Mariella looked at him as he cupped her face, and looked into his eyes. She took Jamies words in, every single one of them. Mariella narrowed her eyes a little as he spoke of a trick, but she trusted Jamie blindly - so closing her eyes wasn't an issue for her. Jamie took her hand and she listened to the calming sound of his voice. Her head pictured the people he mentioned, the happy look on their faces, the way they made her feel - the feeling of being home. A smile showed on her face. However after she opened her eyes and shook her head.
"I'm gonna kill you if you tell Reggie that I have a crush on him -" oh she had noticed that Jamie had used Reginalds name in his little speech. Mariella knew Jamie would never, but he was also a person who could drop hints like a boss and try to avoid the tea he had spilled. "We should go to sleep before your parents get back home with Sophie. No need to cause a scene." Mariella was a master of seeming like the previous event hadn't happen - but she needed that ability for her own survival. Thinking to much about it, and she would drown.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you play on broken strings? - J.C.   Can you play on broken strings? - J.C. - Page 2 EmptyFre Maj 31, 2019 3:01 pm

”I know, and I don’t.” He chuckled at her agreement to him being nearly perfect. Although that classic Mariella eyeroll, made him think she was just agreeing to avoid discussing it. He was okay with it, although he had some pretty valid points for. He just watched her as she imagined what he said. Seeing that sincere smile on her face, made him smile too. He wanted her to be happy so bad. He couldn’t be truly happy until she was. They were a package deal like that.
He put a finger to his lips when she warned him about telling Reggie of her crush. Of course, he wouldn’t. ”I will always keep your secrets,” he said after haven removed the finger. He nodded to her suggestion. ”Let’s do that, yeah,” he said, but went to the kitchen first. ”Do you want some water?” He asked, taking out a bottle for himself. Although Jamie had the same need for blood as every other vampire, he tried to live like a human. He was able to walk in the sunlight, he ate and drank other things than blood – although garlic was still a no-no for him.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you play on broken strings? - J.C.   Can you play on broken strings? - J.C. - Page 2 EmptyFre Maj 31, 2019 10:22 pm

"As I keep yours," she smiled back at him and took a deep breath in. He went to the kitchen and she lightly followed. Asking for water, she gave him a little nod. "Yes please," she asked as she breathed out. Jamie was one of the few vampires she knew, who tried to live like a human - perhaps it was from his angelic father, but she liked that about Jamie. "Ta," she smiled as he handed her one of the bottles. Mariella opened it and took a few mouthfuls.
"So do you want to be the big spoon.. or the little spoon?" She asked as she softly tilted her head to the side. She was tired, mostly mentally exhausted and sleep would only to her good.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you play on broken strings? - J.C.   Can you play on broken strings? - J.C. - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 01, 2019 9:49 pm

Jamie knew she would always keep his secrets. It wasn’t because he wouldn’t keep hers, but he had a big mouth sometimes, and sometimes didn’t think before talking, making him say things he shouldn’t have. He would never flat out reveal a secret, but sometimes he would drop a hint. He usually found a way to explain the hint without revealing anything. He grabbed a bottle more and reached it to her when he walked back to her. He took a mouthful himself. ”I think you could used a big spoon, don’t you think?” He offered. Of course he would be the little spoon if she needed that more. He drank some more water, before walking towards his room.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you play on broken strings? - J.C.   Can you play on broken strings? - J.C. - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 01, 2019 10:21 pm

Mariella smiled at his reply and a soft chuckle left her lips as she moved towards his room.
"Oh yeah, a few good cuddles is always on my needing list," she smiled turning her head back to him, so he could see the small light on her face as she spoke to him. Her mood changed rather quickly, but it was mostly to protect herself from losing faith. If she gave in too much to the darkness and the pain, she would lose herself more than she already had. At least this way she had some controle left. Mariella jumped down on the bed and moved in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you play on broken strings? - J.C.   Can you play on broken strings? - J.C. - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 02, 2019 12:12 am

Jamie always wanted to cuddle up with Mariella. He cared for her a lot. She was so important to be. But he had never seen her as more than a friend. His best friend. In his case that was quite remarkable, as he developed crushes a little too easily. As she got settled in bed, he laid down next to her. He put his arm over her side and let it rest on her stomach. He leaned his chin lay on her shoulder, although making sure they were both comfortable. He let out a sigh. He was always comfortable with Mariella, because he never questioned what they were of what they could be. He just knew. ”Try and get some sleep, I’ll be right here all night,” he whispered, finding comfort in her heart beat. He stretched his neck and placed a kiss on her cheek.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you play on broken strings? - J.C.   Can you play on broken strings? - J.C. - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 02, 2019 9:41 am

She felt safe as he embraced her. Mariella knew she didn’t have to question his intentions, she knew she could just be herself. It was funny, they had always known each other. But it was first now since the beginning of this year that they had get very close. She trusted Jamie with her life, with every inch of her being. Mariella smiled softly as he kissed her cheek. Being in the safe place seemed to make the tiredness kick in. She felt her eyelids getting heavier and heavier, before she finally just gave in and fell asleep.

//out I love you
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you play on broken strings? - J.C.   Can you play on broken strings? - J.C. - Page 2 Empty

Can you play on broken strings? - J.C.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» The broken promises
» Where do broken hearts go? Roy
» Let's play, shall we?
» Play with me [cw]
» Like a broken record - Dinah

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Midnight street :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: