Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Play with me [cw]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Norah

Norah

Humør : If I can't cause tiny bits of chaos every day, I think my body will shut down.
Antal indlæg : 139

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptySøn Sep 19, 2021 7:56 pm

Dedicated to @Leigh

DATE | 14th of October 2021
TIME | Late noon, almost evening
WEATHER | Cold, winter is coming
SURRONDINGS | A few people but not a whole lot as it’s a weekday
ATTIRE | Outfit

It had been almost three weeks since she had come back to a somewhat normal life. She was still on leave from Interpol and had found that hiding in Gaia away from the many people that she was owing money did her good. She had even started therapy with her gambling addiction. Well, not on her own free will. But it had been an ultimatum from her mother, she would provide and pay for a place to stay, and all Norah had to do was making sure she didn’t get herself into deeper debt. It was a fair trade, but not an easy one. Not when you had burned bridges to your family because of it. Not when it had been the one thing, like alcohol that had kept you somewhat sane in the hours you were awake. But beside it being three weeks since she had gotten back, it had also been one and a half since she had met her mate. A pureblood vampire, much older than her. Interesting, intriguing, and probably the one that was destined to kill her.

She had taken a trip from her small house on Emerald Street to take a walk around the neighbourhood which had ended with her going down the harbour. Looking at the boats, the people that lived around here. Nothing like people watching. But then she felt the pull again, well known and with a curious mind she quickly followed it. Finding Leigh sitting in a small bar behind the counter drinking. She slowly walked towards him and waved the bartender down “One of those” she said with a smooth and calm voice before sitting down beside Leigh. “Rough day?” she asked lifting a brow as she thanked the bartender as he slid a glass towards her, that she picked up and took a sip.

Sidst rettet af Norah Man Sep 20, 2021 8:45 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Humør : Experiments? Nah, that ain’t me. Unless...?
Fag : Chemistry, biology, anatomy, ect.
Antal indlæg : 119

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptySøn Sep 19, 2021 8:50 pm

Things had started of so good. His morning had been peaceful his work had been without trouble or failures and Fenris hadn’t pissed him off. But no day passes without something not going as planned, and Leigh certainly hadn’t believed that it would have been this.
After his work, he had gone to Aston to shop and eventually fallen upon a very wellknown smell. It had lit a fire within him and he had immediately followed. It had been his mother. Ilene. The loveliest woman on the whole planet, but even though he was nearby, she hadn’t reacted on his scent, but he had believed she had just been distracted or gotten his scent. So, as any fucking fool, he wandered right up to her and greeted her, only to be met by rejection and being told she didn’t know him and didn’t want anything to do with him. It had broken his heart in so many pieces and he tried just to hang onto the memories he had with her. But it hurt so badly.

Rough day?

Leigh had ended up in a bar, and he didn’t know how long he had stayed there. He had covered his wet and tired eyes with his hand, while the other handheld his glass of alcohol. He took a bigger breath in as a known voice talked to him. He straightened his back up and tried to collect himself so he wouldn’t smash the glass somewhere. He hadn’t been in this much fucking pain in a whole long time. He uncovered his bloodshot eyes, which had wet patches underneath from crying. “Why do you care?” he mumbled, clearly bothered that she asked. It wasn’t like she was Ilene or looked like her. Even though he looked at her he didn’t really pay attention to his birthname on her collarbone. “Your mother finally let go of you, hm?” he sneered and turned even more towards her, the hand which held his glass tightened its grip. “Oh, how nice it must be to be able to do whatever the fuck you want now, but you know what, Norah?” he leaned towards her. His brown eyes staring into hers. “I don’t care what you want, because I don’t want to be a part of it, okay?” he hammered his glass into the bartable making the alcohol spill everywhere and a loud noise echo. “So, leave me the fuck alone,” he said and with a nod gestured her to leave him.
Norah

Norah

Humør : If I can't cause tiny bits of chaos every day, I think my body will shut down.

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptySøn Sep 19, 2021 9:41 pm

Now, even though their bond hadn’t been consummated. It still hurt seeing him like this, almost as if his pain was radiating of him. His eyes slightly bloodshot from crying and how you could hear in his voice that every word he said came from pain and not from hatred. Which was why she was giving him a sad smile rather than an annoyed expression and a hard tone back. Because she understood, oh, how she understood the pain of not being wanted. Or at least she theorized that was why he was looking like this. As he kept going, throwing hateful words towards her she just placed the cool glass on her lip and took another sip watching him with her big blue eyes listing to it. Not to the words, but what was put behind them. Then they came to what almost felt like a rejection. A real one, she felt how it hurt in her heart spreading like wildfire through her veins. A small gasp left her leave me the fuck alone.

Okay” she breathed out and drowned the rest of her drink “Just to be clear” she whispered end let her eyes find his again after they shortly had been on the glass in her hand. “Are you rejecting me and my company, Edward?” she let her blue eyes find his again “Just say the words and I’ll leave you alone” she said it with such a hard-set face, that one wouldn’t believe that she was actually asking him to kill her. She should, by all means try to talk him out of it. Tell him that if he really meant it, she would die in a week or two. The pain was hard to mask, but she did had a death schedule soon, would be such a waste trying to cheat yourself out of it.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptySøn Sep 19, 2021 10:25 pm

Her eyes were so innocent and unknowing. Big and blue, almost looking at him like a scared deer. The way she reacted to his words were almost a pat on the back. He wanted to be alone and it couldn’t go fast enough. She put her drink down and whispered. He didn’t even think much of the fact that she used his birthname. Just say the words. He furrowed his brows. “What don’t you understand about leave me the fuck alone?” he asked and the anger was starting to poke through the pain. “Yes, I am rejecting you and your company, now leave me before I throw you out myself,” he threatened her. If she left, he would sit down again, before he would take the rest of her drink and ask for a refill.

Eventually, he chose to go home. His phone had been left in the car, so he hadn’t been able to receive calls nor notifications from the alarm system in his home. So when he entered the car he sat down and turned on the engine. He quickly looked at his phone, noticing how many notifications he had gotten. “What the…” he whispered. Without checking the notifications, he started to drive home. Good thing about being a vampire was that you healed so fast that you didn’t get the effect of alcohol and therefore could ‘drink and drive’. On his way home he thought about everything that had went down, and eventually he stumbled upon his conversation with Norah and how she had said his birthname. Edward. It had been such a long time since someone had called him that. Not even his mother had remembered him when he presented himself as Edward. He parked his car and immediately rushed to his door. Already from the outside he could see that something was completely off…
Norah

Norah

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptySøn Sep 19, 2021 10:53 pm

A smile formed on her lips, which didn’t match how tears started pooling in her eyes and slowly glided down her cheeks. The feeling that pulled down her chest and making a very strong suction in her stomach. Almost threatening her to spill the contents. It wasn’t only her heart that was breaking it was her soul. It had just been like when Bratva had killed her familiar. That pain was still something she could feel today. She looked at him as he got up and almost threatened her to leave. “Thank you” she breathed before she got up and started walking away from the bar.

Tears started gliding down her cheeks and a laugh left her contradicting her actions ones again. At first, she just wanted to go home. But then she realized that, even though he had done just as she wanted. Making sure she didn’t have to walk this horrible earth much longer. Some justice was still necessary. She quickly texted Fenris asking him where Leigh lived. A call came in not long after, the demon asking why the hell she wanted to know that. But after some back and forth, Norah finally convinced Fenris to give her the address.

It had been easier to break in than she had thought it would be. Walking around a small dog greeted her. His whole body waggling. “You’re not really a good guard dog now, are you?” she mused and squatted down petting it. It took her about half an hour before she was walking towards her house again. A dog in a big bag, and her drinking a second flask of his wine – in one of his wine glasses she had taken. She hadn’t done much more than that. Maybe she had stolen a valuable item or two. Then she could pay off some of her debt before she would wither and die. As she came home, she let out the dog, placed the water and eating bowl in the kitchen where she put some of its food in. Which she had also taken. She was a responsible thief after all. Norah then kicked off her shoes and walked over to the sofa and poured the rest of the wine into the glass and turned on the music, a low jazz lulling her into a serene feeling.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptySøn Sep 19, 2021 11:56 pm

The light in his door was off, and when he got it open Nutmeg didn’t come running, he couldn’t even smell him or his food. “Nutmeg?” he called. Thank you. It popped into his mind. He hadn’t really cared to notice how Norah took his reaction before he had left the bar, and it was first now that he wondered why she had thanked him. “Nut!” he called out again walking around inside with his shoes on. He never wore his outdoor shoes inside. No sign of a living creature. He then went to check every door and window to check if his dog had gotten out that way, only to find all entrances to be shut and to notice how there was an empty bottle of wine laying around. “What the…” It didn’t take an idiot to figure out it must have been Norah. He could even smell her on the bottle. He picked up his phone and dialed Fenris. Fenris was slow as usual to pick up the phone. “She took my fucking dog, Fenris!” he sounded pissed.
“Oh - no, what a shame, who took your dog?” Fenris replied on the other side of the phone. He could almost hear how Fenris was wearing a smirk on his face.
“Elena's daughter. Norah. She acted really weird when she showed up earlier and I told her to go fuck off, so I figured the only one who could have given her my address would have been you. Why would you do that to Nutmeg?” He explained and kept looking for his dog even though it was nowhere to be found.
Leigh could hear how Fenris clearly was trying to hold back a laugh as he breathed out “How was I to know that she took your dog? She wanted to know where you lived – wait, you told her to fuck off? That seems rather different from last you saw her”
“Fuck you.” he hissed and made a small sound, hoping that it would lure the missing dog out. “Give me her address so I can get Nutmeg back and make sure she never gets close to him again...” he ordered. He got to the depot room and noticed that the dogfood was gone. “Even the dog food…” he whispered and furrowed his brows.
“Touchy, touchy, Emerald Street 12” a short breath was heard as the demon fiddled with something else. “I’m making sure to get front row tickets to when Elena comes to kill you, putting a death sentence on her daughters head like that. ”
“What? I haven't put a....” It was clear that Leigh realized something. “She knew my birthname... Fenris she knew my birth name! Are you telling me I'm her fucking mate?”
“For someone claiming to be so smart, you can be so incredible dumb, why don’t you get your dog and then ask her nicely if she wants to show you her collarbone, I’m hanging up now, just talking to you is lowering the IQ in the entire building” Fenris hung up.
Leigh wasn’t following. There was missing something in this conversation. Why the hell should he save Elena’s daughter? Witch blood was poisonous for anyone to drink!
“Okay, listen... Listen! I'm not that interested in witches at all. I know she's Elena's daughter and all, but I can handle Elena,” he said quite confident, “Why the hell should I even save her ass? Like I'm not going to get anything out of it, besides from her wanting to be near me all the time,” he sounded exhausted just from the thought of her hanging onto his leg.
He could hear how annoyed Fenris sounded as she sighed. “Wow, you are really dumber than I thought, how was it with you and blood? And what is it about witches and vampires when it came to mates? Oh yeah, the blood should be the best you have ever tried” he breathed “So, go get her you fucking pervert. You don’t get Elena after you, and you get amazing blood.”
At first, Leigh just believed that Fenris was being stupid and ranting about something he had no idea of. But then Fenris gave him the information that hadn't quite hit Leigh yet. Norah's blood. “What?” he asked slightly confused, but maybe it was just from all the chaos from not getting noticed by Ilene. You don't get Elena after you, and you get amazing blood. It was almost like putting a coin in the claw machine. A smirk formed on his lips. “Thanks, Fenris.” Leigh hung up and hurried out the door. She even lived in Oakheart, how easy could this be! He got into his car and quickly drove to her address.
Thank you.

Why did she thank him if she clearly knew that he was rejecting her and eventually killing her? She hadn’t even been fighting for her life or begged him to change his mind. Just to be clear… He shook his head as he drove up the street and shortly after parked his car along the road. He was quick to get out of his car and up to her door. He actually took his time and knocked on the door, waiting for her to come open. As she opened the door, he looked down at her with a wide smile on his lips. “Hello Norah,” he said. His voice had changed a lot since they had spoken just an hour or a couple ago. It was like honey again with that edge of darkness.
Norah

Norah

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptyMan Sep 20, 2021 12:08 am

She might have fallen asleep at one point. When she woke up it was because of her stomach turning, she had to run to the bathroom throwing up. She could feel how sweat was already gliding down her face almost like a bad hangover. She breathed heavily out and felt how the dog came and bumped against her leg. What a sweet dog. How could a guy like him own something this adorable?

Her glassy eyes turned towards the door as someone knocked on it. As the bond was now broken, she didn’t feel who it was before she opened the door and looked directly into his chest. Her doll eyes travelled up the tall figure before they landed on his face. Her brows where furrowed, her nose scrunched, and her lip pulled into a confused look. “What the hell?” words left her before she could stop herself. What was he even doing here? Well, the dog maybe that ran and started jumping up his leg. “Worst guard dog by the way – now, what do you want, because that?” she let her hand point towards his face “don’t really match the how you looked a few hours before, and you are way too.. I don’t even have a word for it.. for someone facing the woman that stole your dog, so, what do you want?”  she asked letting her face fall into an almost deadpan look, only for one of her brows to still glide up in a questioning manner. Her stomach started turning again, and she had to breathed out heavily to keep it down.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptyMan Sep 20, 2021 12:24 am

His smile didn’t lessen as he heard how she seemed surprised. Nutmeg came running and he shortly bowed down to pick it up. He chuckled happily. He couldn’t imagine a guard dog called Nutmeg. A guard dog was something his mother had been born to be, and that hadn’t end up well, had it?
The smile only became wider as she pointed at his face and commented that he didn’t seem like someone who was about to face someone who had stolen his dog or who had been the same person as a few hours ago. He put his dog under one arm and approached her – entering her home. “Oh, Norah you really know nothing about me,” he said and looked her up and down, noticing his name on her collarbone on the way. He let his dog jump out from his arm and let his hands find their way behind her neck. “Why did you thank me?” he wondered. With his foot he managed to shut the door behind him. He leaned down towards her lips, full on using his advantage of the odor he carried to allure her. He wouldn’t kiss her yet, but he was close enough for her to go for it.
Norah

Norah

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptyMan Sep 20, 2021 12:33 am

Even though the feeling towards him had dulled, almost like the transition between autumn and winter. How colours seemed to become lifeless as the dark and cold started to take over. She couldn’t really feel the pull towards him as she had done when she had walked by the bar just a couple of hours later. “Sure don’t” she didn’t try to argue as he told her that she didn’t know anything about him. Because it was true, he had been like a completely different person when she had seen him in the bar, and now he was the same person that had taken her on a tour at the facility he ran with Fenris.

A small gasp left her as his hands suddenly found their way behind her neck. They got closed in, in her small two-story house. Why did you thank me?. She took a sharp breath in between her teeth. She hadn’t thought that he would come back like this. When her body was slowly dying because of the rejection. And tears started glide down her cheeks because of the pain that roamed in her heart because of that very fact. “Because you rejected me” she breathed out and licked her lips “then I didn’t have to do it myself, the killing part” she hummed, letting her big blue eyes find his lips, licking her own in the process. But she kept herself from actually giving in. She still didn’t understand why he was here. What had chanced? Why did he suddenly want something to do with her? And why did he suddenly know that he was her mate?
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptyMan Sep 20, 2021 12:45 am

Tears spilled from her eyes. She thanked him because he had rejected her, but why on earth would she want to be rejected, want to be killed? She replied to that to. She didn’t have to unalive herself. He shook his head a bit. “Oh, Norah… If you wanted to die, you should’ve asked me while I didn’t know,” he said licking his lips teasingly. He let one of his hands find it’s way to her back, pulling her completely close. “Honestly, I don’t know how much time you have left, but I really think you should have a… unforgettable moment with me,” he continued before he leaned in to kiss her. The hand on her back rolled slid down and shortly after he would let the hand at her neck accompany the other so he could lift her up and he wouldn’t have to bow to kiss her. He would lift her and invite her to swing her legs around him – but of course, there was a chance he didn’t even get that far, though he wouldn’t just let her slide out of his strong grip.
Norah

Norah

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptyMan Sep 20, 2021 12:53 am

Well, I didn’t think you would have thought of it after you rejected me” she huffed and looked at him rather annoyed. He still hadn’t answered her why he was here; she just became even more confused as he kept on talking. He had to get something out of it, didn’t he? She racked her brain, trying to get to the answer, but as she was nearing a possibility, he ripped her out of it by kissing her lips. Her eyes closed immediately a small moan leaving her lips. It was the most intimacy she had gotten after the many months of torture. So even if it hadn’t been for the bond, that was still lightly burning for him. It would have been enough that her skin craved someone to treat her a little kindlier than the many scars and wounds told a story about. Scars he would see if they got that far. Unforgettable moment could mean a lot of things. But the way she reacted, swinging her legs around his waist her arms around his neck pulling him closer. Told a story that she didn’t mind, even though she should. She had just told him that she wanted to die, and this would undo what he had just done. She pulled her lips away narrowing her eyes while her one hand glided over the side of his face. “You are a very weird man” she mumbled raising her brow. “So just what kind of unforgettable memory are you going to give me?” she asked breathing heavily against his lips.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptyMan Sep 20, 2021 1:17 am

The moan almost mad him throw the slow-going version of this away. Her lips felt so great towards his – almost a bit longing. She swung her legs around his waist, and he made sure to support her where she sat. He chuckled a little as she said he was a weird man. She was wrong, he was a very smart man – a smart man who had been caught in the act of sorrow. She wondered what kind of memory he was going to give her, and his smile got wider. “I’m going to fuck you,” he said quite directly, before he let his lips crash with hers. He bit his tongue before he introduced it to her. It was a smart way of giving her just a bit of his blood to invigorate her, give her some energy and desire. His blood had so much magic in it and would even heal her, though the small amount she got probably wasn’t enough. He let his feet move him towards her couch where he would squat down until she sat on it and his hands found their way to her belt. With a quick pull, the belt was ruined, but he didn’t care – he was going to save her.
Norah

Norah

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptyMan Sep 20, 2021 1:30 am

Her eyes got big as he told her what he was going to do to her. She really shouldn’t like it as much as she did, but the chill that went through her and the heat that pulled around her pelvic area was more than enough to tell her that what her mind tried to tell her wasn’t good, her body responded to. The metallic taste was the first thing she noticed, as she let her lips split for his tongue to enter. The dance between them that made her swallow the sweet blood. She felt the effect immediately. She had been right; he was much older than her. Delicious. Well, at least she could pay him back when the bond had been sealed after all. Then it hit her, and the smirk became wider. It was the blood, wasn’t it? Sneaky man.

She breathed heavily as he sat her down, her hands finding their way into his thick hair pulling him closer as he ripped her belt off her trousers. She could even hear how some of the beltloops didn’t survive the brutal motion. Norah pulled away, letting her heavy-lidded eyes take him in. Her lips slightly swollen from the intense kisses. “I take it back, you are just a very bad man” she mumbled, as she let her fingers glide under the hem of her shirt and pulled it off herself. She leaned towards him and helped him off with his jacket and then his own blouse. Before he could ruin anymore of her clothes she also took of her bra and pulled him back into a kiss. Fuck he tasted good. Not only his blood, everything about him. His smell, his taste. Her fingers found his pants and started to pull them off him just like she had done his other clothes. This could only go to slow for her at this point.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptyMan Sep 20, 2021 2:00 am

Her small hands found their way into his hair, and he hummed almost lovingly as he ripped the belt off. She pulled away, making him lick his lips. A smile grew on his lips as she told him what she believed he was instead. He watched how she took of her shirt of and shortly noticed how scarred she was, only to be distracted by her eyes as she got closer and started to pull of his clothing. He was glad to help her, and he didn’t care much for what happened to his own clothing. He was about to go for her bra as she took it off herself, leaving his hands to work on her pants instead. She pulled him back into a kiss and while her hands found their way to his pants, his hands had finished opening her pants. One hand sought to her hipbone and the other to her jaw and pulled her closer. Already right now, he agreed with her. She was way more fun than her mother.
As soon as he felt his pants were lose enough, he stood up and pushed his pants down – not breaking the intimate kiss. His hands then sought to her shoulders and turned her and pushed her so her back would hit the cushions one sat on. His long fingers traveled down her body, stroking the sensitive areas on their way before he grabbed onto the lining of the pants and as he started to pull them off, he broke the kiss. As soon as her feet were free, he threw them away and quickly let their lips crash again. He was not going to waste any minute. She was not going to leave this earth so easily. His hand found their way between her legs and quickly introduced his fingers – yes, he knew how to make sure the woman had a good time, after all, he had been taught well.
Norah

Norah

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptyMan Sep 20, 2021 8:45 am

As he stood up, to take his pants off and didn’t want to break the kiss she let herself raise up on her knees. One would think they had done this so many times before, knowing exactly what to do and act when the other was moving. It differently did not feel like this was their third meeting, if the small break between the bar and now her house counted. Norah had never been a girl nor woman that played by the rules. Even though one would think her being in the FBI and later in at Interpol, would make her somewhat on the good side of humanity. But truth be told, Norah had done so much more to put her in the dark. Like killing a Queen so Oscar could become king and sole ruler of her land.

When his hand found her shoulder, she turned around and let her back fall into the soft cushion the couch was made off. It was hard not to fall under the spell that his fingers did on her. How he unlocked small hums and moans from her lips as they travelled down the lengths of her body, before finally getting to her pants and pulled them off her. Her hands found their way into his hair again when he came back, letting their lips once again come crashing down together. As his fingers was introduced to her warmth, her lips moved away from his to let out a loud gasp. Her blue eyes almost darkened as she felt the power that glided over her body. Being a child of such an old and powerful warlock had it perks. She felt how the room was almost wrapped in shadows, making their almost naked bodies stand out in the dark that settled around them. Har hands grabbed his shoulder and she once again pulled him down towards her. This could almost only go to slow.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptyTirs Sep 28, 2021 8:50 pm

This was all like a dance, and it was like these two had been dancing partners for ages, because they knew each other’s signals and when to move or not move. Every sound she made was filling his mind with pleasure, and everything that had went on at his home was forgotten for now. Her touches told him so clearly that she enjoyed what he was doing, seemingly already thrown away with pleasure. She even had to part their lips to make sure she could gasp. It made a cheeky smile spread all over his lips. He truly didn’t really pay attention to how her eyes darkened, but he did notice how the room seemed to be consumed by shadows. But he didn’t mind it. All that really mattered was her. He had thrown the bad experience earlier over his shoulder and tried no to get down by it. She pulled him down again towards her. He groaned a little as she almost demanded more and bit her lower lip, without making any holes in her lips. With a slight hum he slowly removed his fingers from her warmth to moisten her a little more before he grabbed his member and let if find her center with a thrust and a groan. His hand then found it’s way to her shoulder to help her withstand the thrusts she was going to get. After all, he had quite the strength, but also knew somewhat what a witch should be able to withstand. He continued to kiss her, but as his breathing got heavier, he kissed her down along her neck and nibbled at her skin.
Norah

Norah

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptyFre Okt 08, 2021 7:34 pm

As soon as he entered her, she had to throw her head back groaning into his mouth. It was a wild experience because she could feel instantly how the bond started to seal. More so, how it healed her again, which told her that she was going to make through this. It filled her with a short feeling of dread. Because if this hadn’t been the thing that killed her, what was waiting for her down the line? But the thoughts were short lived, as he started thrusting and kissing down her neck. Everything was filling her with energy and power. “Yes” she moaned closing her eyes as a wicked smile formed over her lips.  

As she opened her eyes, they were now completely black, as she could feel how her powers formed around them lulling them in the dark. “Hold on” she teased, as her legs folded around his waist pulling him close to her. As she placed an arm around his shoulders. The dark swallowed them and teleported them up to her bedroom and into her bed. This time she was on top looking down at the vampire. Her fingers grabbed around his chin as she leaned down over him. “You really have no idea what you have gotten yourself into, Edward” she mumbled letting her teeth grab his lip pulling towards her before letting go. She straightened her back and started moving her hops back and forth. A pleasured sigh left her as she let her head glide back, her blond hair spilling down her back. After a time, she summoned a knife from the shadows. Leaning back forward over his body, her blue eyes taking his face in. She took the knife to her hand and made a long cut. Feeling how the blood pooled on her skin. Letting it drip down her fingers, before they slowly glided over his lips letting him taste her blood now that the bond had been sealed. “So, how does it taste” she whispered letting her own lips fold over his, almost as to swallow his words before he had a chance to tell her.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptyTors Okt 14, 2021 8:20 pm

She moaned and at some point, told him to hold on. He didn’t think much of it, because he was certainly just going to be working on her, but he let her pull him closer and wrap her legs around him, resulting in one of his hands grabbing onto her thigh. The darkness swallowed them, and they ended up in her bedroom, in her bed. But she was on top now. He smiled a cocky smile and placed both of his hands on her thighs as she grabbed onto his chin. His hands traveled up her legs as she teased him and told him he had no idea about what he had gotten himself into. He hummed, almost daringly as she bit onto his lip and tightened his grip as his hands reached her hips. He helped her moving her hips back and forth, which made him lean his head back a bit. Occasionally, she leaned forward, making him groan a bit. She cut her skin, and he could immediately smell the difference in her blood. It didn’t smell like ordinary witch blood anymore. Black veins appeared under his eyes and his eyes appeared brighter. She let him taste the blood and it was like adding gasoline to the fire as he tightened his hands around her hips even further, almost to a point where it would be a risk for her to get wounds or bruises. He wanted to reply, but his words were swallowed by her lips and he greedily kissed her back before he bit her lip, without puncturing it. His hands made her pelvis continue to move. No matter what he had gotten into, he was quite sure he was going to be satisfied, if she was so glad to be with him as she was right now, and if not… Well then he would just find a way to make it work.
Norah

Norah

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptyFre Okt 15, 2021 8:23 pm

His actions were clearer than words. The groan in the back of his throat, and how his hands grabbed around her hips, making her painfully exclaim but it was quickly drowned with pleasure almost to overcome by how good it felt. Funny how pain and pleasure could be so connected. Of course, when you were in the right situation. Like this.

And how good this felt, now that the bond was sealed it was like pure ecstasy flowing through her veins as her hips moved in a steady rhythmed against him. The sounds she made him make, it only made it so much more pleasurable for her. This was not how she had foreseen her night would be ending. But she be damned if he got to leave now. One might see this as him claiming her, but he had let her claim him. And even if she was the one with the mark and would never be able to be with another again. She would make damn sure, that he would be coming back to her every time. Because he would never find something just as good as her. He would see that. Maybe not after this, but one day he would be craving her to the point of madness. Norah pushed herself up, leaning herself back closing her eyes. She had been almost passing out from fatigue and now him being underneath her was like someone had shot pure adrenaline into her blood. “You feel so good” she whispered with closed eyes as her tongue glided over her lips. The scar in her hand had closed up by now, even though there was still some dried blood to find on her skin.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 10:17 am

Leigh gave her a guttural growl of pleasure as she told him just how well he felt. “Yeah?” he sighed, completely focused on her. Most of the things she had done was put away for now. He would make sure she knew what was okay and what wasn’t in the morning. For now, she could enjoy herself just as much as he did. And yet, he wondered just how much it would affect her to try the drug they had been making at Angelos.

_______
Timeskip

The dark eyes opened in a room he hadn’t slept in before. His eyes traveled to the witch who laid beside him he was unsure if it was her who had cuddled up to him, or if he had insisted on holding her, but one thing was for sure, she was much more tempting now that the bond had been sealed. He hummed a little and let the arm which was already around her back pull her closer and the free hand found the back of her head and pulled her closer to himself. He buried his head down in the top of her hair and took in her smell.
Norah

Norah

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Norah #1b6d74   Play with me [cw] EmptyOns Dec 01, 2021 2:53 pm

She had no idea when they had finally got the fill of each other and glided off. He had drifted off to sleep, and she had used her newfound energy to take a bath and check to the dog. It made her miss her familiar. Then she had moved back to the bed and almost had to pull the covers off the vampire to get some of it for herself. This was going to be long night if he kept hoarding the duvet. But eventually she had fallen sleep. Somehow, it had ended up with her lying so close to him, that it was almost impossible for him to take it off her without taking it off himself as well.

Her dreams where for the first time in a very long time, just nothing. Blackness and serenity. She was stirred back to sleep as she felt something move beside her. More so when those arms started to pull her closer. A small hum of appreciation left her throat, as her arm placed around the cold torso. “Someone seems in a better mood” she mumbled, still with her eyes close, not nearly ready enough to wake up probably.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptyMan Dec 13, 2021 10:17 pm

Norah mumbled something which made him take a slightly deeper breath in. “Enjoy it while it lasts,” he mumbled clearly not in the mood for her sweet talks yet. His voice was slightly hoarse. He groaned almost silently. “Why did you take Nutmeg?” he mumbled quite displeased. “And wreck my home…” he let his fingers slide into her hair, and though many believed it was unlikely of him, he caressed her scalp a bit.
Norah

Norah

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptySøn Dec 26, 2021 9:55 pm

Any other person might take his harsh words to heart. Enjoying it while it lasted. Well, she didn’t care. To be honest, she was rather amazed that he hadn’t just left after she had fallen asleep. Taking his dog and maybe even told her not to contact him, that he would contact her if he wanted anything from her. She rolled around, popping her body up with her arm, while the other carelessly swung over his body. She closed her eyes for a moment, as his fingers found their way into her hair, while his fingers glided over her scalp. “You were very mean to me” she purred, licking her lips. As a sinister smile formed over her lips. “To be fair, I just don’t really care what you might think of me for doing that, I was bored, and thought since I was dying, why not?” it was very clear from her posh accent that seeped through in her words. Her fingers dancing over his naked chest. Leaning down she let her teeth graze over his lips. “Now, how about you take your dog and get out? Unless you have any reason to stay?” she asked, before crawling out of bed. Clearly not ashamed of her body, despite all the fading bruises still on it, and the many, many scars covering her back as if she had been whipped. Walking into the bathroom to get a bath.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 3:36 am

Leigh forced a breath out as Norah told him that he was very mean to her. He almost laughed at it. He was far from being mean to her… But on the other hand, he had regretted her and basically doomed her death. He snorted a little as she used the words why not. Well, clearly because it had given him a motive to save her ass. Hadn’t she done that, he wouldn’t have called Fenris, and wouldn’t have been reminded of just how divine her blood would be. Leigh almost purred as she leaned down and let her teeth graze over his lips. The words that spilled from her mouth however made him frown. She started to crawl out of her bed, and for a moment he took in her body before he quickly crawled up to the edge of the bed and grabbed onto her arm and pulled her back. All the way back down and with her front on top of him. “I got plenty of reason to stay,” he whispered sensually into her ear, while one and glided up between her shoulder blades and the other down to a cheek.
Norah

Norah

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 2:24 pm

She hadn’t really expected him to react on the fact that she stepped out of the bed, or that she had told him to get out. So, when his hand grabbed her arm and pulled her back a small squeak left her, and then an almost unwillingly laugh left her throat. No, he wasn’t allowed to make her laugh for real, to make her heart flutter other than what her mate mark already let him do. She couldn’t get attached, never again. She would rather die. Which she was going to. One way or another she would leave this earth, that would be her salvation. Not that anyone would miss her. She had been nothing but trouble for her family, even Oliver had enough of her. The one person in this world, that she loved more than herself and would do absolutely everything for.

Norah closed her eyes, feeling his hand glide down between her shoulder blades down her back. A pleasured sound left her, both for his touch but also his voice in her ear. Making her very aware just what kind of power he had over her. “Oh, you do?” she whispered, back, letting her arms glide under his neck, and with as shift movement she turned them around so he was lying on top of her. “Just a quick breakfast, or something more fun in mind?” she asked raising her brows giving him a cheeky smirk.
Sponsoreret inhold

Play with me [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Play with me [cw]   Play with me [cw] Empty

Play with me [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Let's play, shall we?
» Yes, you are just a play date to me