Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad Empty
IndlægEmne: Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad   Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad EmptyTors Jul 04, 2019 11:55 pm

He opened his eyes as he found himself somewhere he didnt know. He ran his fingers through his hair, exhaling deeply as he had no idea why he was here. All the thoughts from the house was pouncing at his mind, making him squirm his face with frustration as he scratched at his temples, "For fucks sake! Can we have some bloody peace in this household!" he screamed as he closed his eyes for a bit, trying to filter the feedback he was receiving. God, these folks had a lot of shit in their heads that he couldnt just ignore. A lot of dark shit that just reminded him of his time in the mountains. He looked up as a tall man was over him, his sea blue eyes looking down at him in confusion. Darren sighed as he straightened his back and looked the man in the eyes. "Mate, you have to sort out whatever shit that goes on in your head," he said in a mumble as he reached his hand out to touch the werewolf's head, but as soon as his hand touched the skin, the werewolf fell over like his mind shut off. Darren felt a bit more relaxed as he looked around. "Where the fuck am I?" he asked, a question to himself.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad   Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad EmptyFre Jul 05, 2019 5:27 am

Outfit
______

Eilish what not one you typically saw around the mansion, seeing as she mostly stayed with Samuel. Especially after hearing that Reginald was missing, she didn’t feel like she could add anything to their search, and she quite frankly found it stupid. She had gone off multiple times to figure herself out, was it really so weird that the vampire had done the same? She heard a yell of scolding manner, stopping in her tracks as she turned her head towards where the sound was coming from, frown on her ever so stoic face. She stepped into the livingroom, saw Kyle and a stranger, making her raise an eyebrow as she looked from one to the other. It seemed as if she was the only one having reacted right now. ”Gaia, England,” she replied in a monotone voice before she stepped closer, looking at the rather confused man on the couch, before walking over to kneel by Kyle. She placed a hand on his forehead, not strange temperature – at least not for a werewolf. A small grunt left her lips as she hauled the limp arm of the massive werewolf around her shoulders and gave the stranger a look that said stay there. She was gone for one second tops, taking Kyle with her with her jumping ability, before she came back after having tucked the werewolf in bed. ”Now, I don’t know how you got in, but could I get a name? Mine’s Eilish,” she said in a cold tone, keeping her distance,
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad   Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad EmptyFre Jul 05, 2019 6:06 am

It wasn't strange hearing shouts and loud voices in this mansion. However Tiana knew most of them quite well. She was mostly keeping to herself, playing with her black cat. Tiana however didn't know the voice that were complaining, so she got on her feet and stuck her head out of the door to see what was going on. She saw Kyle fall over, and Eilish get him away.
"Shhh, I'm trying to listen," she whispered to the cat before she walked out. Eilish did her thing and were right back, maybe that was the reason she actually stepped out. She kept close to the wall and looked at the human. Tiana tilted her head a little to the side, not really knowing what to do - maybe she should just have stayed in her room. Tiana crossed her arms and leaned against the wall, shortly looking at Eilish. Of course she could knock him out with some magic or just close off his senses. But Eilish knew better how to handle strangers than Tiana did.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad   Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad EmptyFre Jul 05, 2019 3:39 pm

He looked up as a siren came into the room, even though he couldnt tell that she was a siren. He got up from the couch and looked at her with warning eyes, even though he felt nothing from her mind - That came as a relief. He raised his eyebrow and stepped away from the werewolf with his hands raised and nodded as she told him where he was, "I know that, I meant, where the fuck am I in this shithole of a city yah?" he elaborated as she picked up the werewolf and left. He moved his eyes to the door where he could just hear the little girls thoughts clear as day, "You gon' sneak around like a creeper or come in?" he asked in an annoyed tone as he rubbed his eyes. So many thoughts in this house, so many different fears and desires, it was so damn annoying.
He looked at the siren came back and sighed deeply, trying to hear her words through the noise. "Darren," he replied as he looked around and twitched his eyes like something was poking at his brain. He blinked a few times and rubbed his forehead with his palms. "One moment, I'm with my blokes around the block innit, next I wake up here," he explained as he looked around. He picked up his phone and made a call, "Ethan, I aint fucking around, pick up ya phone, bruv, or I dont know, get Cetas to ring me back," he hissed as he hanged up and looked to the girl again. His eyes twitched again and he moved away as he covered his ears, "I'm gonna lose my fucking mind in this place," he mumbled. He looked to the girl that had been eavesdropping and gritted his teeth shortly, "Dont you dare try anything on me gal, I'll make you regret it aight?" he warned her, but it was clear that it wasnt really what he wanted to do. He just didnt want to feel threatened.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad   Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad EmptyFre Jul 05, 2019 4:02 pm

Lion wasn't sure what was going on, but he wanted to check it out. Especially when he saw Tiana casually leaning against the wall. He didn't want her involved in anything. She was almost as old as him now, but he still saw a child when he looked at her. He narrowed his eyes when he heard an unknown voice. When that voice seemed to threathen Tiana, he felt this flaming, protective anger inside him. He was so protective of his family, but more of Tiana than anyone. She was so precious to him, and he just saw red when someone tried to hurt her or threathen her. He sped up barely looking at Tiana before he went to this guy he didn't know. "I know you didn't just threathen my sister." He said his anger showing in his eyes. It didn't matter if he didn't mean it or not, he would not lot anyone talk to her that way. "Who the hell are you anyway? What the fuck are you doing here?" He looked at Eilish, searching for answers. Her gaze fell back to the stranger, awaiting an answer, ready for him to attack. Lately he just expected anyone to be there to harm them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad   Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad EmptyFre Jul 05, 2019 5:17 pm

”You must excuse the dosser, he’s not what you call the smartest,” Eilish remarked rather coldly, before giving Lion a warning glance, like demanding him to shut up. She looked to Tiana, rolling her eyes at Lion standing there like the tower he was, thinking he could protect his sister with actions like that. Eilish found herself rather grateful that it was Mariella who would eventually take the place as the leader of the Serpents, seeing as Lion still couldn’t seem to keep his head cool. She then looked to the stranger, Darren he had said his name was, looking as he seemed to call some friends. Her eyes lit up for a brief second. Cetas – she only knew him as Samuel’s younger brother, he was rather nice. Eilish walked over to him, not really caring to comfort him, but he had to stop rubbing his face, or she would lose it. ”Oi, don’t ya gawk at the siblings,” she said in her strong Irish accent, noticing how he seemed more calm when he focused on her. ”I know Cetas,” she said in a calm voice, her eyes showing limited emotion. ”You look knackered – what’s your deal?” she said.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad   Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad EmptyFre Jul 05, 2019 5:49 pm

She tilted her head a little to the side, trying to figure out what the fuck was going on. However her deep blue eyes mostly looked at Eilish, if she didn't flinch or seemed to worry - then Tiana wouldn't. However when he walked to her, she frowned for a second. However she wasn't the type of person to attack unless she was attacked. She looked to the side when Lion came walking there in anger - she knew that look.
"Please no Lion don't get involved," she whispered very silently and closed her eyes for a second. But to late, the canon had fired at its target. Tiana was about to comment or just say something when Eilish did. Tiana pushed herself away from the wall and walked over to her brother. She grabbed his arm.
"It's okay," she spoke calmly and looked at him shortly before turning her eyes to Eilish. Right now Eilish was in charge, or at least in Tianas head.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad   Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad EmptyFre Jul 05, 2019 7:41 pm

He turned his eyes as another guy entered the room with these furious thoughts in his mind. It angered Darren, as thoughts like that heavily affected him, it was out of his control. He stepped closer to the tall guy as Eilish told him not to mind the guy. Darren looked to her and frowned slightly as he eyed the guy, "Proper twat, that's what he is," he mumbled under his breath as he moved away from them to control his telepathy, though it was to no avail, and with Lion's angry mind, it just became a lot more fuzzy in his head.
He looked to Eilish as she approached him and clenched his jaw, even though it was a great relief to see or hear nothing from her. He frowned as she mentioned Cetas and tilted his head a bit, "How do you know that dickhead?" he asked before she asked her question. He smacked his teeth and looked away. "What are you on about? I'm sorted," he lied as he closed his eyes that wanted to twitch so bad. He scrunched his face in anger and looked at the tall guy, "You need to calm the fuck down or sod off rite this moment, mate, I aint pissing around," he told him with a warning glare.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad   Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad EmptyFre Jul 05, 2019 8:18 pm

Lion furrowed his brows at Eilish. "What the fuck?" Did she seriously just call him stupid? The stranger continued to say things to piss him off. What the hell was this? Piss-off-Lion day? He sighed when Tiana begged him to not get involved. He tried to calm himself down, but it was not easy without Mariella, and then again, lately she had been the reason for him getting angry. She looked back at the stranger when he talked directly at him. "Maybe I would calm down if you didn't insult me. In case you didn't know, you're the stranger here, so maybe don't go barking orders," he said. But he could see he was affected by something - maybe energy or something like that? He needed to calm down to avoid him overexhausting himself. He looked at Tiana and took a few deep breaths - happy memories was the way, right? He thought off moments where he wasn't angry, it helped enough to keep the anger at bay. "Happy?" he asked looking at the man.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad   Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad EmptyFre Jul 05, 2019 8:40 pm

”Stranger is a strong word for someone like you, wouldn’t you reckon?” Eilish said in a cold voice. Lion had been gone for a while, so if any he was also a stranger. At this point she couldn’t hide the loyalty she had towards Mariella, and when it came down to it she felt like it was justified. Lion hadn’t exactly treated both of them well, but the siren didn’t care about her own feelings in this. No, her best friend was whom she defended. She looked to Darren as he asked how she knew him, she shrugged. ”By acquaintance mostly – I stay with Samuel when I’m not popping by here,” she said. Sighing as he said he was fine, she shook her head. Eilish might not have a special ability to distinguish lies from truths, but she was rather good at reading facial expressions. ”Wud ya stop it, ya making a holy show, aren’t ya?” she said and looked to Tiana, sending one of her rare smiles to the young witch, making her know it was alright. Lion was acting out, and Eilish wasn’t having it, but she kept her calm as always. ”Imma eat the head off ya both, if ya don’t stop acting the maggot,” she said – even though her voice didn’t raise in volume, people closer to her knew that when she started going off in Irish slang, she was getting annoyed. The worst thing was when she would start speaking in fluent Gaelic, then something bad was bound to happen.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad   Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad EmptyFre Jul 05, 2019 10:31 pm

She got exhausted by people arguing. Nothing really needed to happen before she got tired. Tiana spend most of her hours sleeping, she was basically turning into a koala. She breathed a bit more out when Eilish gave her a small smile. It was good. Things were good, so she felt okay calming Lion down. Tiana was close to just simply blow a little sand at everyones eyes to make them fall asleep- just so she could take a nap without missing out on anything. However, she didn't.
"He is calm, take a deep breath or go take a nap," she replied and looked at the stranger.. Her voice was calm, far from harsh, but still not as gentle, as if she had been talking to someone else. She was used to people tossing insults and compliments around however they wanted to - but strangers, strangers didn't have the same acceptance to do that inside these walls. Tiana knew Eilish had control over this, but the young witch was still exploding with questions about what was going on, who he was, what he had done to Kyle, why he seemed to be totally freaked out by something - and so on. She shook her head by her many thoughts, and she blinked a few times. She was about to say something but changed her mind.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad   Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad EmptyLør Jul 06, 2019 9:22 pm

"Samuel. He is just a much a dick as his dickhead brother," he said with a small hint of a smile as he thought about the brothers. It was odd how they were the same blood, when they were so different. Samuel so uptight you'd think he had a stick up his ass, Cetas being an absolute jokester of a guy.
"You're mental if you think I'd be polite after hearing the shit that's cooking in your brain," he said in a faint snarky tone, but he quickly calmed down, seeing that Eilish probably wasnt joking with her threats. He shook his head and made a gesture with his hand that said he would back off for now. The guy seemed to calm down as well, and as he asked if Darren was happy, he scoffed but nodded. Had to choose his battles wisely.
He was about to calm down, right till the second the little girl spoke out, her thoughts so intrusive, he just couldnt take it any longer. "No more fucking nice guy," he muttered as his eyes started flaring in subtle colours of orange and blue, a bit of green dancing around. He gritted his teeth as he closed his eyes and let the overflow of the mental feedback he had received project to the two present in the room. It wouldnt be pleasant, but it was the only way he could calm his distressed mind. It was short whiled as he really wasnt trying to harm anyone. He stepped away from them and sighed deeply. "I get that this is your fucking house, I have no idea why I ended up here," he kept in mutters as he walked over to the window and looked at the city. It was so far away, how did he really end up here? He looked at the siren, knowing she wasnt affected by his ability. "Didnt mean to hurt ya mates," he said in a sincere tone as he looked back at the window. It didnt seem like he was sorry, but he just held his emotions close. He looked back at the guy and frowned, "I dont know why you keep thinking that everyone's against you, it's complete bollocks in your mind," he said as he then shrugged and looked back at the window. "Mate, from what I've seen, you havent even had the worst of the worst," he said in a low tone, not sure if they heard or not.

What it feels like:
Being pulled out of one's body to see every thought/desire/fear flare around like a thunderstorm of a big eye. Coming back to reality feels like being thrown back into the body like a ragdoll, so it's not pleasant. Pic below for reference:
Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad Tumblr_pj9xu7hM3I1rts3y5o5_r1_500
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad   Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad EmptyLør Jul 06, 2019 10:15 pm

Eilish was making it really difficult for him to stay calm. Why the hell was she acting like this? She didn't even know his side of the story, so it really pissed him off she was giving him this cold attitude. "Why don't you tell me what you really feel," he said in a similar cold tone, attempting to not experience the anger she was trying to envoke in him. He would have left if it hadn't been for Tiana. He didn't need to stand there and listen to her. "Sorry I can't turn off my thoughts." He was really trying to not get worked up, but the two of them weren't exactly helping him. Tiana was the only reason he managed to keep his anger in check.

Something changed. He felt himself being pulled from his body. A swirl of things moved around him, showing many different scenarios. His fears was the first to show themselves. There was many more than he cared to admit, mostly it was about his friends and family being hurt or dead, by his hand as well as others. Then came the fears he already had lived up to - all the times he had hurt Mariella. His desires were not as many, most of them involving Vanya. The thoughts were to much for him. There was so many, he could hear them all overlapping in a distorted mess. Then came the tricky part for him. The alternate timelines. The timelines that were no longer true because something had changed. His life without Mariella, his life with both his fathers. It was too much, and his mind was overwhelmed, only showing in his body. First his nose started to bleed, and then the body just collapsed, leaving Lion trapped in this storm of his own mind.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad   Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad EmptySøn Jul 07, 2019 8:57 am

Eilish knew that Tiana meant well, but Eilish was just about fed up with all this bullshit, but being off with Samuel had gotten her temper down a bit. Not really in control, but she had become more herself again, but maybe the others couldn’t remember her like that. For a short while she once again felt like an outcast, but she was not one to drown herself in self pity. ”I am calm, but it seems like the two of you are messing with the head of our guest,” Eilish commented. She was rather good at reading a room, seeing where people looked and how they portrayed themself. Judging from Darren’s eyes she would say he was affected by the two siblings. ”Why do you always assume that things revolve aroung you?” Eilish said to Lion, not really caring how he would react to those words. Eilish had felt something for that other siren once, but that seemed like a lifetime ago, even though it had barely been a year. Darren commented on Samuel and she shrugged. What other people thought of Samuel didn’t really matter, and just as Eilish had thought, Darren mentioned the thoughts he could hear. It didn’t take long for shit to hit the fan, so to speak – Tiana and Lion doing a small spasmic dance to the floor. Eilish narrowed her eyes as Darren walked to the window, going over to Tiana to lift her up and place her on the couch. Lion? He could wake up with a sore nack for all she cared.

She ignored Darren’s comment. Hurting her friends? She scoffed at that thought, even though she did feel some bond with Tiana, all she had left for Lion was a sour taste in her mouth and regret. She walked over to Darren, rolling her eyes at his words. Never seen the worst of the worst might be true, but what the hell did he know? What he had digged out of the other’s minds? Perception was one thing, but starting to compare ones fears and pain to another’s was just wrong in her book. There was a good reason she hadn’t told many about her past. They had all been told excuses – only person truly knowing her story was Mariella, and she wasn’t even near the mansion at this point. ”From what you’ve seen, I guess it’s nothing, or are you simply trying to sound smarter?” she remarked, shrugging as she didn’t want to get into a discussion. He was a stranger, and strangers were best to beware of. She took out her phone, looking for a while at the screen. She knew if she were to call Cetas he would show up in a heart beat, but was it really the best to invite the Prideux to the mansion? Samuel might not be in hiding, per say, anymore because Umbrella was in ruins still, but the risk of that family was not something she wanted to place on this house. ”Can you fix people with that mind thing, or is it just to hurt?” she asked, rather careful. It was always good to know if you could have an eventual ace up your sleeve.
[/color]
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad   Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad EmptySøn Jul 07, 2019 9:30 am

Tiana knew something was about to happen, call it a hunch. But before she really got to say anything she felt like she was pulled out of her body. If her mind had been a race before, this was on speed dial. It wasn't because Tiana was apart of alot, but she had seen more than people knew off. Their dreams and nightmares. Her desire to feel connected with her friends again, to feel apart of something. She had been so close to Jake before they time traveled, and now she things were just different. She feared losing everyone, feared they wouldn't all come back home. She was pulled back, feeling like someone had tossed her through the hallway. However she found herself on the couch and grabbed Eilish arm in pure instinct. Her heart was racing and eyes wild for a small matter of seconds as she was trying to calm herself down.
"So you are a mind reader - I should have stayed with my cat," she mumbled before letting go of Eilish and sat up. "I didn't mean to overwhelm you or anything," she spoke honestly. Tiana might not be a mind reader, but she wasn't out of understanding, when it came be control mind related abilities. She looked at Lion on the floor and sighed.
"I'll keep my mind as calm as I can, I can't promise he can keep his head cool - but I'll just put him to sleep if it becomes to much. Okay?" she looked at Darren with a small begging look. Lion seemed to take longer to getting pulled fully back.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad   Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad EmptyFre Jul 26, 2019 11:27 pm

//Sååååååååå ... Hvad skete der? <33//
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad   Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad EmptyLør Jul 27, 2019 2:09 pm

He had seen exactly what they had seen and he found it interesting that they saw their own menories nd dreams so clearly when it all should have been mixed up, as the feedback he sent out wasnt just a reflection of themselves, but everything he telepathically recieved. He shook his head, “Selfish pricks innit,” he mumbled under his breath, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath as he felt a bit more relaxed now. He noticed how the guy hadnt come back yet when the little girl had come out with ease. It udually meant that the feedback had caught in a loop and getting out on his own would be hard. He looked and Eilish and flashed a short smile, “I’m not a bad guy, alright?” He said as he looked to Tiana and nodded. “Thanks. If you can think of naps and that cat of yours, I’ll be fine,” he said as he then turned his eyes to the guy that had webt out cold. He walked over to him and placed a hand on his forehead as he closed his eyes. Hearing people’s thoughts were bad enough as it was, he absolutely hated having to go into someone’s mind.
He would appear in all the memories Lion had as a bystander as he slowly seemed to make them disappear out of sight one by one till he stopped at a good one. He looked around for a bit before he looked at Lion, “Turn your focus on this one, yeah? It’ll pull you back,” he told him as his eyes started to glitter in different warm colours as he enhanced the memory to help the guy. He came back to reality and felt shivers run down his spine, “Fucking hell,” he mumbled as he got up and looked around, “I’m gonna need sum wa’er,” he said as he scratched the back of his neck. He grabbed his phone and threw a text at Vanessa before he checked maps, just to see where he was. “I wasnt trying to be smart, I was just saying that at least he has sun good to cherish. A lotta people dont have that sort of thing,” he then said to answer Eilish question from before.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad   Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad EmptySøn Sep 08, 2019 6:44 pm

//Out or ...?<33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad   Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad Empty

Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad)
» A trip to The Broken Kingdom - Wicked Squad
» Something Wicked
» The Wicked will show themselves
» Open Scene and bar.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: