Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

We promised each other to be friends until death.

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

We promised each other to be friends until death.  Empty
IndlægEmne: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyOns Apr 10, 2019 8:08 pm

Lion:Outfit
Jamie: Outfit

Rækkefølge:
Lion/Jamie.
@Theodore/Mariella.
@Karmena.
@Reginald/Amaryllis/Eilish

Lion was reckless. He had gotten a lot of news lately and dealt some himself. He felt he had pushed his friends even further away, and now he was doing stupid things, because it was the only way he knew to react. He was even more messed up than he had realized. Jamie had tagged along, even though Lion had asked him not to. He didn't need to put someone else in the crossfire of his stupidity. They had run into a group of Coyotes. Of course they had to fight them. It was almost a law of nature. He had gotten forward his knife, and was swinging it at his opponent like there was no tomorrow. Somehow, the man managed to get the knife out of his grip. The man began swinging it and cut Lion's arm. He looked at it in disappointment of his lack of skills. The man grabbed hold of him and pulled him closer, he took some sort of liquid in a flask from his pocket and poured it over his open wound, it hurt like hell, and he yelled out in pain. A girl with a sword came to them. Since when did gangs use swords? "You are going to have a fun night." He pushed him to his knees, and the girl ran the sword through him, close to his heart, but not hitting anything of importance. He fell backwards, feeling the blood leaving his body quickly. Jamie came to his side. He lifted his head and laid it down on his lap. "You're okay. You're okay," Jamie's voice was on the verge of breaking. "Take me home," Lion said weakly. Jamie picked him up in his arms and rushed back to the house. He put Lion down in the couch in the nearest room. "Come quick," he yelled out, hoping everyone would hear him. He knew some of them would already have smelled the blood. He sat down on the floor next to Lion. He bit a hole on his wrist to feed Lion the blood. Most of it seemed to drip down his chin and onto his already bloody shirt. "Fuck," Jamie exclaimed under breath. He was scared out of his mind.

Sidst rettet af Lion Tors Apr 11, 2019 2:38 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyOns Apr 10, 2019 8:33 pm

She was out walking with Reggie, just in the woods around the mansion really. The fresh air was nice and Mariella preferred being outside. But then she suddenly stopped and gasped a little, feeling a sting in her arm - but there was no harm come to her. She narrowed her eyes and felt her heart starting racing. She blinked a few times.
"Somethings wrong," she said almost breathless. Then she took a hand close to her heart and picked up her phone. She tried to call for Lion, but no response. She smelled the blood. And before even telling Reggie anything she started running towards the mansion. Mariella didn't care who she had to push away to get through. She came to the couch and she could have sworn her heart was about to jump out of her chest. Mariella rushed to Lions side, pushing Jamie away without thinking about it.
"You better step up your game," she said looking at him as she shook her head. She grabbed his cold hands, normally they would be so warm. "Don't you fucking dare leaving me," she warned in a low voice. She only looked at him. But she felt the pain, the panic.. the fear roaming around in him. She put a hand on his cheek and caressed it gently. Mariella felt her eyes bottling up with tears, but she wanted to be strong for him. She wanted to take away the fear. She felt so cold, like something was about to paralyse her entire body - was this how death felt like when it came slowly? The thought scared her. "I can't be here without you.. I can't. I love you.. I need you," her voice cracked "stay," she whispered as she again grabbed his his hand in hers.

Theo had first smelled the blood and was running towards the door as Jamie came in with Lion. Theo was in shock by the second and ran with him in, seeing Jamie trying to feed the vampire blood - but Lions body rejecting it. This couldn't be good.
"What happened?" Theo asked Jamie and took Lions hand. "We are going to find a way to fix this. I promise you that," Theo said hearing others enter. He was pushed to the side by Mariella the second she stepped in. Everyone was pushed away by her. Not that he blamed her. If it wasn't for him growing up with his mother and Zitora - he wouldn't had understood the bond between twins. Also his father was a triplet. He tried to remain calm but Mariella being this freaked out, made Theo expect the worst and he felt the tears burning up in his eyes. What the hell were they going to do.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 11:52 am

Outfit <3

She had been sitting on the roof as she had most times when her mind was acting up. She wasnt really doing anything, she had just been sitting there watching the city and listening to the life of it, maybe she felt like she needed some kind of reminder of the life she was supposed to be living. It had helped being around her friends, being around Amaryllis, but something still didnt feel right. And she was bad at explaining what was going on in her mind, she would rather suppress it and hope that it would never surface. It was just easier with everything that was going on, and it was what she had always done. Closed off and sought peaceful things to remind her of life - It was her coping mechanism to the horrors.
She spotted them before they even neared the garden, her eyes widened as she watched Jamie run into the mansion with Lion in his arms. She felt her lip tremble as she already had scenarios in her head of what could have happened. It took her a bit to collect herself and come back to reality, as she shook her head and dragged herself to her feet. They felt so heavy, and something in her heart talked to her. "I've felt this before..." she whispered to herself as she grabbed her head, "It's happening again..." she continued as she crawled down from the roof, as the last to arrive in the room.
She looked at them all with her icy look before she looked at Lion. A hidden sadness were hidden behind her stoic expression as she stood there in silence - It would almost seem as if she wasnt affected by it at all, but she was. Instead of saying anything, she walked a few paces back and leaned against the wall as she listened to them for any information as to what had happened. Her eyes never moved from Lion.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 12:48 pm

Ever since the singing and dancing, Eilish had kept to herself. It was clear most of those living in the mansion did not wish for her being part of their group, and even though it did get to her at times, she was stronger than that. She could hear people moving around down stairs and she had gotten up from her seat as she felt her heart beat faster than usual. What was this sensation? Maybe she was going crazy, she thought as she moved carefully downstairs. Lion was laying on the couch, blood from his chest, and she retracted into her numb feeling. She saw Karmena standing by a back wall, but she did not feel too good moving closer to that vampire. In stead she just stayed out in the hallway. She was not a part of this, even if Lion was a serpent, she was never going to be alowed to go near him as long as his friends were around. She could deal with her emotions about all of this later.

Reginald was walking with Mariella, and things had been very calm, almost too calm. As Mariella stopped up he looked at her in wonder and didn’t get to say anything before she was bolting towards the mansion. He stood back a bit in confusion but quickly ran after her. He reached her as she showed Jamie away. Reginald grabbed Jamies arm and pulled him to the side. ”Who did this?” he said, only loud enough for the vampires in the room to hear. Reginald could feel his unbeating heart bleed for Mariella, but he had to stay strong for her. He had to let her be with her brother. ”And who do I have to kill for this?” he whispered. Reginald was usually not one to speak of murder, but Mariella’s reaction made his head turn. Seeing her like this hurt more than anything, and he wanted to do the right thing. Not that murder was alright, but often fire was only fought with fire. That was the rules of this cruel world. Mariella’s words broke him, but he stayed standing.

Amaryllis smelt the blood and her whole body had frozen for a few minutes before she started moving down the stairs. She looked into the livingroom where Lion layed on the couch, Mariella holding his cold hand to her cheek. She couldn’t react. She couldn’t feel. It was as if the room felt numb, and she moved over to stand next to Karmena in stead. She looked up at the vampire with an asking look, but she couldn’t emote or say anything. Her head moved to look at Lion as she took Karmenas hand. Maybe it was because she just wanted to feel like someone was there in the room that felt the same as her. Lion was an important part of their little squad, and Amaryllis looked to that siren as her brother. She swallowed, as she looked around. She could see Eilish poke her head in from time to time, but staying out of the room. She felt bad, because she knew how happy Lion had made Eilish. Maybe it was because of that that she always kept an eye on Eilish also – besides she was Mariella’s best friend. Nothing could break their friendship.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 3:03 pm

Lion felt the pain so clearly, he was so aware of the pain, he nearly forgot everything else around him. Right until he heard Marie. She got him to be aware again. He turned his head towards her. ”You know I hate to disappoint,” he said weakly and look at the others in the room. He even saw Eilish outside. Vanya wasn’t there, neither was Tiana. Maybe that was for the better. He didn’t want everyone to be here and witness what was about to happen, least of all Marie, but Tiana would have been worse, because she was still so long. He looked back at Marie. ”You’ll be okay,” he said and tightened his grip around her hand, as their shared ability was used, for the last time, probably. The memories of the battle was transferred to Marie, not intentionally, but his body was weak, and he couldn’t exactly control things. He looked up into the ceiling and felt tears start to form in his eyes and run down his cheek. ”I’m not okay. And I’m so fucking scared. I’m sorry for all the pain I’ve caused. I don’t meant to leave you like this.” He sighed and intentionally didn’t look at Marie. He couldn’t bear it. ”Goodb….” His chest seemed to fall together and the light in his eyes went out. He was gone. Except he wasn’t. He was still there, locked inside his body. He yelled for them, he yelled for all of them, but none of them reacted, they couldn’t hear him. Marie had to feel it. She had to feel that he was still alive.

Jamie was pushed by Marie. He didn’t blame her though. He looked at the others as they came closer. He looked at Theo when he asked what happened. He couldn’t even form any words in his throat. He was so close to balling his eyes out.
Jamie followed Reggie away from the group. He looked back at Lion, unable to focus on anything else. ”Coyotes,” he said and looked back at Reggie. ”I don’t think that’s a good idea. We don’t need to…” He choked up on his swallowed tears. ”We can’t lose anymore friends today.” He knew what was going to happen, and he hated it. He felt like it was all his fault. If he had Lion’s back out there, they wouldn’t stand in this situation now. He turned to Lion when he started to talk. He broke down right there, the tears fell down his cheek. He moved a shaking hand to his mouth when Lion was about to say goodbye, but never got the chance to finish. He couldn’t deal with this. He really couldn’t. Chills spread all over his body, despite him technically not being alive. He couldn’t deal with the grief of losing one of his best friends. But he couldn’t leave them either. He sat down next to Lion and Marie. He put an arm around her. He couldn’t say anything that would make it better. He could just sit there with her, make sure she knew he was there for her through every part of this, that she was never going to be alone.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 7:24 pm

"No I won't," she whispered as she bit her lower lip. The second he looked at her it felt like the world stopped spinning for a while. But not in a good way. She narrowed her eyes for a second as he shared his memories of the fight with her - she was going to make them pay. He admitted he was scared, she knew that already. She hated he didn't look at her, but at the same time she felt herself break into tiny small pieces.
"I know," she said almost breathless. "Shh.. Just stay with me," she said and felt the pain in her chest. "Lion. Stay with me. Just stay with me," she begged. "Lion.. don't you dare leave me," her voice cracked even more as she almost yelled at him. She felt the cold around her and just started at him as he light in his eyes seemed to go out. "Lion stop.. its not funny.. It's not funny. Wake up.. come on.. wake up, Lion.." she said and couldn't figure out how to feel. Mariella held her breath and just starred at him. It was weird but he looked dead. But he wasn't. Her heart and her soul knew that. She finally exhaled rather unsteady and swallowed. It was like everyone in the room was gone, and she was searching for something. There was something she needed to find, but she had no idea what it was. And then she snapped out of it the second Jamie put his arms around. Mariella gasped and got up on her feet.
"Don't touch me," she warned and shook her head. The cold feeling of empty returned she returned her eyes to Lion. It didn't make sense.
"He is not dead," she mumbled. Which more sounded like being in denial than the actual truth. But she could tell them it was the truth, because she didnt know the facts. All she had was her feelings and her gut telling her one thing. "He is not dead. He is not," Mariella looked at Reggie shortly. But she couldn't keep her eyes on him for long before returning her gaze to Lion again. "We just need to wake him up. We just need to wake him up yes.. okay, its going to be okay.." she ran her fingers through her hair, trying to think. "I can fix it.. I have to fix it," she said in a very low voice.

Theo saw Eilish hiding outside and he felt like he had to suck it up and go to her. No one should be alone on a day like this. He passed through the wall not to make everyone notice him and suddenly stood next to her. Theo knew Eilish liked to wear her emotions on the inside, he himself had trouble knowing how to deal with this. He didn't say a thing, and he knew Eilish might not be happy about him giving her a hug - but he chose to do it anyways. Then she could punch him for it later if she needed that. He looked in the room as he saw Jamie cry and it hit him all of the sudden. Mariella got up the second Jamie tried to hold her.
"Elle," he tried to get through to her. Mariella walked out and he slightly let go of Eilish trying to get a grip of his cousin, but Mariella ended up burning his hand. She just started at him for a second. It wasn't her intention to hurt Theo. But she could't put the puzzle in her head together.
"I need some air.. Alone," she mumbled. Before walking outside.

Theo looked at his hand shortly, but just looked after Mariella. He looked back into the room seeing Jamie sad as well - seeing everyone sad. Lion was gone. How was that even possible. In his head they had been immortal. Been able to get through everything, and now it seemed like his world fell apart. The tears ran down his cheeks and he caressed Eilishs back before letting go and walk to Jamie. At this point he wished that he could split up into serval people and give everyone a hug. He closed his arms around Jamie and held him tight.  "It's not your fault," he whispered knowing Jamie had a thing about blaming himself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 7:41 pm

She listened to Lion as he spoke, the words stung in her heart, watching him get weaker and weaker, she could hear his breathing, his heart. The other’s were crushed, but Karmena just stood there, holding Amaryllis’ hand as she looked at Lion’s seemingly lifeless body. Her attention quickly as she had overheard Jamie explain what had happened and even though he said that he wouldnt risk anymore lives, he couldnt dictate Karmena - And she had already made up her mind. She looked at Amary with a lool that said, 'Dont stop me and dont follow me' as she let her hand go and walked past her to the door. Her usual stoic look had turned darker, yet the emotions she were feeling were so strong and mixed that it was impossible to read her. But one thing was clear, whereever she was headed, it wasnt going to be good - Not in her state of mind and the anger she felt.
Then Mariella got up as she was heading for the door and she stopped for a second to watch the siren pass her. All these people that she cared for was hurting, it was obvious, and yet she couldnt even bring herself to react to it. She was making herself sick, and more so she made herself angry, angry at herself for not giving Lion the mourning he deserved. She watched Mariella leave before she glanced back at the others and decided to make her own leave, she couldnt stand to be in this room for a second longer, not when this injustice had happened. She however went in the opposite direction of Mariella, she just stand there to watch them all fall apart, if it hadnt already happened. Her heart was hurting but her face was filled with coldness.
She closed her eyes for a second as she walked down the hall, she kept asking herself why she was too selfish to let herself be hurt, why she was so cold, didnt they deserve to see some sort of reaction from her? It jagged and tore at her heart, making her feel this immense pain that slowly succumbed to what felt like a dark hole. Was he really dead? Why wasnt she there to protect him?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 8:10 pm

Reginald felt the room stop at Lion spoke his last words, and he couldn’t move a muscle. He couldn’t even cry, just watch as everyone around her seemed to succumb to sorrow. Mariellas words rang in his head. Not dead. He knew that the two of them had a connection, but this all sounded like denial. However as she looked at him he could only find truth in her eyes. Not deceit or lying. Even when people were in denial, he could see it. The only thing he couldn’t change was peoples perceptions of reality. His body felt heavy as he watched Mariella storm out of the room. He would soon follow, but he had his friends to take care off as well as her. Theo grabbed Jamie as he was crumbling on the ground. Reginald saw as Karmena left, and heard as Eilish fell to the floor outside the room. He narrowed his brow as he listened. Eilish wasn’t crying, the only ones crying right now were Theo, Jamie and Amaryllis. He placed a hand on Theos shoulder and looked at him. ”I need to go after her,” he said and swallowed. He couldn’t leave Mariella to her own devices, and he bit a small hole in his finger, giving some healing to the burn wound that Theo had gotten. He walked by Amaryllis, but she just stood there frozen, and he didn’t know what to say. Out in the hallway Eilish just sat with an empty look in her eyes.

Amaryllis walked closer to Lion as the others had left and sat down on the floor, moving a few of his locks out of his face. She didn’t say anything and took his hand. Her emotions were like a whirlwind not letting her use her abilities. She felt herself useless once more as she closed the friend she had called brother’s eyes. Amaryllis nodded at Jamie and Theo and bit her lip as she got to her feet. She had to speak her mind another time where people were finally gathered. Then she went after Karmena. She reached the vampire and stood a bit in silence before walking closer. ”I know you told me not to follow, but I guess I’m hopeless,” she said with emptyness in her voice. How was all of this a reality? Maybe things were just meant to be like this, but the world had hurt everyone she knew. ”Do you feel anything?” she asked almost as a whisper. Amaryllis had felt all her emotions had been through a rollercoaster more than usual ever since Ramsay. Maybe she sought some sort of comfort in Karmena, but it was also out of fear. If she could loose Lion, she could loose her as well.

Eilish had felt her heart removed as she sat down against the wall in the hallway. Her stare empty. Her fingers numb. Theo had hugged her few minutes before, but she had not been able to react. She was numb as numb could be. Maybe this was it. Maybe she had nothing left to feel for in this world.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 8:40 pm

He screamed. Oh how he screamed. All he needed, all he wanted, was for someone to hear him. They didn’t. For them, he was dead. His hear broken in half and shattered into pieces when he heard Marie. He wanted to take her hand, make sure she knew everything was okay. But he couldn’t. He couldn’t do anything. He felt like he was walking around in a dark room, looking for a door to let himself come back to his own body. He couldn’t see anything. Marie’s words made him stop in the middle of a movement. She knew. She knew he wasn’t dead. She needed to fix it. She had to. Nobody else could. He felt her fingers through his hair, and it made him feel calm for less than a second, before he felt the terrible emptiness again. Marie ran off. ”Stay! Don’t leave me here! Don’t leave me alone!” Nobody else could feel him like her, if she left, there was nobody he could hold onto. What if this was normal, that you didn’t disappear right away? That you saw, heard and felt everything around you even after you were dead. Theo was trying to comfort everyone. Still now, he saw who his friends were so clearly. Reggie followed Marie. It was probably best she wasn’t alone now. Karmena took off as well. He didn’t blame them, but he didn’t want to be alone. Amaryllis came to him and closed his eyes. He knew she meant well, but it just cut him off from the world even more. ”Lissie, I’m here. Can’t you hear me? Please hear me.” He sat down in the darkness, feeling more alone than he ever had. This was his worst nightmare. Feeling so isolated and alone, not being able to contact anyone. Now there was only Jamie and Theo left. ”Theo,” he cried out. ”I feel so cold. Don’t leave me here. Jamie please. Somebody just hear me,” he took in a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. Okay. He just needed for them to know he was here. Maybe he could still control his body. He had to be able to control his body just a little part of it. He walked to the edge of the darkness, just to find more darkness. Perfect. He let a hand run through his hair. He had no clue what to do.

Jamie wanted to take care of his friends, but he felt so guilt-ridden. He couldn’t be a good friend right now, when he felt like the worst friend in the world. He moved his arm when Marie yelled at him. It broke him to see her like this. She was in so much pain, and it was all his fault. He let her go. He didn’t know what to do to stop her. He felt so useless right now. He wiped away the tears as Theo came to his side and held him. He needed that. ”I don’t think I will ever believe that.” He sighed and moved out of Theos embrace. He looked at Reggie as he said he had to go after Marie. ”Be careful,” he said. Karmena and Amaryllis left too. ”I almost lost you too. After that, I promised I would never let anything like that happen again. But I couldn’t stop it. I saw it happen, but I wasn’t fast enough. He was supposed to be okay. We were all supposed to be friends forever. How can he just be gone?” Jamie was overwhelmed by his feelings. He took in a deep breath. ”We need to call his parents. They should know.” That was going to be the hardest conversation he had ever had, but it had to be done. ”Please don’t leave me alone,” he begged Theo. He couldn’t deal with all this alone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 9:17 pm

Theo gave Reggie a nod as he said he would go after Mariella. If any had luck it would be him. He looked at his hand healing from the burn on his hand. He kept his eyes on Jamie. He listened to him. To the words he said in sorrow. His eyes moved up to Lion and Theo swallowed. He shook his head and returned his dark eyes to Jamie as he said they should call his parents.
"No. We don't do anything like that till Mariella is back. She would want to be the one to tell, she just needs to you know.. let it sink in.. we all do," Theo took a deep breath in.
"I'm not leaving, no Serpent stands alone." Theo smiled and exhaled. Jamie hadn't left his side while Theo was recovering from the gun shot. It had almost got him, but he was still standing here. He had heard stories, small onces about the time his aunt Zitora had died. Mostly because everyone always talked about twin connections, so of course he had asked his closest source back then. It was a dark time. Also 2019. What was it about this year?
"Don't call Vanya, its not news she needs over the phone.. she is out with Tiana. Right now, I just hope Reg finds Marie before she does something stupid," he sighed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 9:31 pm

She was going to leave, but she stopped and she didnt know why she stopped. Maybe it was the thought of leaving Amaryllis, she knew deep in her heart that she couldnt keep leaving her - Leaving her to herself, leaving her alone with this horrible feeling that Karmena had as well. Her voice pulled her out of her mind and she turned around as Amaryllis spoke. She knew that Amaryllis was deeply affected, and it pained her to see her this way. It was like all the progress that she had made since she was freed from Ramsay had been taken and thrown to the ground to be trampled to dust. It gave Karmena a bitter taste in her mouth, yet her face remained emotionless.
She still had her anger, this big beast of hatred that was ready to eat away at her, yet it seemed like Amaryllis tamed the beast with the simplest ease of just being there. She walked closer and thought about her question, cupping her face as she looked into her eyes, "I feel nothing," she then said truthfully and rather cold, yet there was a darkened look in her eyes, she couldnt hide the fact that she wanted to find the person responsible and rip them to pieces, not caring what it would do to her humanity. She was too angry to care for herself, she was torn and broken. But now, here with Amary in her hands, she felt a hesitation roll over her.
She sighed angrily as her gaze moved away from Amaryllis before it quickly returned as she let go of her face and instead wrapped her arms around the trybrid, holding her close like she was afraid of losing her. Truth be told, she was. Not lose her like she had just lost Lion, losing her to her own mind, not being there to pick up the pieces and protect her from the pain. She couldnt let her personal feelings to vengeance let her stray from what mattered in this moment. Revenge felt so necessary but it truly wasnt, and it took a look in Amaryllis' pained eyes to realize that. She stroke her back gently and closed her eyes. Why couldnt she feel a damn thing about Lion's death? She didnt understand. "I want to avenge him. I want to rip the person apart and leave them for dead, let them suffer till their very last breath," she wanted to say, but the words couldnt leave her mouth. Instead her lips trembled and she buried her face into the soft blonde hair of her girlfriend.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 11:07 pm

As people had left the room, Eilish finally entered. She feared what would happen if Vanya saw her close to Lion’s body, but fuck it. If she had to die for saying goodbye, she would greet death with a kiss. She sat down and stroked the young mans cheek. Laying like this he looked so peaceful. ”Hi big guy,” she said, trying not to let her voice crack. She could feel her tears build up in her eyes, but she couldn’t let herself cry. Not now at least. ”What a predicament you’ve put us in, huh?” she said with a small laugh. Her tears decided they wanted to make a run for it, and she just let them as she looked at him. She took his cold hand in hers and smiled softly, like she only had did when they were together. ”You always said you wouldn’t leave me, but I guess everyone breaks their promises at some point,” she said looking down at his cold hand in hers. She bit her lip and shook her head as she gave his hand a squeeze. If he had truely left her then she didn’t know what to do anymore. She didn’t care that Theo and Jamie saw her like this. Damnit he was her friend as well. She felt her throat tighten as the tears welled from her eyes. ”If a Serpent is killed or imprisoned, their family will be taken care of – but what if I don’t want that? What if I wanted to just give in and follow you to the darkness?” she said sobbing against his hand. Her shoulders shook as she placed her forehead against the back of his hand.

Amaryllis felt her heart stop shortly as Karmena turned around. Her words made her nod. Amaryllis might have tears in her eyes, but she felt nothing. Karmena grabbed her and pulled her in, and she placed her arms around the vampire. ”I feel nothing too – like I can’t be really happy or sad anymore,” she whispered against the vampire’s chest. She felt her body shiver as she just leaned against her. Having Karmena close helped, but only because they knew eachother so well. Vanya would just feel sad because Amaryllis felt sad, and Lion would try and work things out. Talk about things. Amaryllis still couldn’t say what she had experienced when she had been in captivity. ”If you leave, I’m going with you. I can’t have my heart running away,” she whispered. This was the first time she had referred to Karmena having her heart as well.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 11:28 pm

Lion felt it. Marie was in trouble. Her emotions were so strong, it almost felt like being hit with a wave. ”Ellie.” He was so tired, so close to giving up. But this gave him hope. If he could feel her, maybe she could hear him. ”Ellie please tell me you can hear me. I need you! It’s so dark here. Don’t leave me. Please.” He didn’t know if it worked, but he had to try. He heard Eilish’s voice. He hated to hear her like this. Like he had let her down. He had let everyone down. Again. She took his hand and held it close. He could feel it still. Not as much as when he was alive, but he felt a sight tingling feeling in his hand. Her words hit him so hard. Almost as hard as Marie’s had. He cared for Eilish, perhaps more than he had known himself. When she said she might want to follow him into darkness, he got really scared and angry. She shouldn’t, she couldn’t. He wouldn’t allow it. If that meant he had to come back and haunt her, he would stop her. She started sobbing against his hand. Fuck, this was so hard. He just wanted to comfort her. He didn’t know how, but he managed to move. Just a little. His little finger moved less than a centimeter across her forehead. He tried to do it again. It worked. His finger moved a little more now. Hopefully enough for her to feel it.

Jamie watched Theo when he said they should wait. It was probably best, he just needed to do something. Something else than sit here and drown in his own tears and sorrow. He needed to do something. ”Okay,” he agreed and took in a deep breath. ”Thank you,” he said and looked anywhere but Lion. His gaze fell to Theo again when he talked about Vanya. He hadn’t even thought about her yet. ”No, we can’t do that until she get’s here.” He watched Eilish as she came into the room. He poked Theo on the arm and nodded towards the other end of the room. He wanted to give her some space to say her goodbyes. He left the sofa and walked to the other end of the room. He could hear her if he wanted to, but that sort of defeated the purpose of giving her privacy, so he stayed out of it. ”I don’t think we should ever had gone back here,” he told Theo.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 12:28 am

He moved a little as Jamie took him away from Eilish and Lion. Letting them have their moment. But he didn't like being this far away, he felt like he needed to be closer to Lion for some weird reason. There was something he was supposed to notice, or maybe he was just going insane by this madness? How he at that point would having one of his parents ability. Just one of them. Theo always trusted his gut, and this wasn't the end. This didn't feel like the end. He kept his eyes on Lion even while Jamie was talking. His phone rang and he picked it up. Seeing Vanyas name on the screen.
"Fuck.. It's Vanya.. what do I say.. what do I?" He almost panicked. Before Jamie could answer he picked up.
"Hey Vanya.. whats up?" He asked and laughed nervously. "No.. what? No everything is fine.. yeah.. fine. Just fine," he lied and lied. If Reggie had been here he would have slapped him for lying so many times at once.
"Lion? .. he is uhm.. taking a nap.. yeah taking a long nap.. oh wait..," he hang up as he thought he heard something. He rushed to Lion, walked through every chair, table what else that was in his way till he got back to Lion.
He put his hand on Lions forehead.
"I always knew his brain was working over time.. but .. even after death.. it still tries to hard," he sighed knowing the comment wasn't really appropriate. Again Reggie would have slapped him. "Wait what? " he narrowed his eyes and stared at Lion before his eyes looked at Eilish and Jamie. "Jamie.. see if you can call Reggie. We need them back here."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 2:06 pm

She was hurt by the words her girlfriend spoke. Sure she couldnt feel anything about Lion's death, but this was something else. Amaryllis was here and alive, and she was falling apart. Karmena felt so hopeless, and the anger just came back to her. She knew she couldnt help Amaryllis, Karmena had never been good with words or comfort per say, but it wasnt like she dared to try anyway, why risk making it worse?
Then Amaryllis spoke again, and Karmena widened her eyes slightly at her words. She lifted one arm from the embrace she held Amaryllis in, and used her now free hand to lift her chin so their eyes could meet. She shifted between her eyes with a vulnerability in her own as she then leaned down and gently kissed her lips. "Your heart is safe with me, as mine is with you," she then whispered against her lips with her eyes closed. She opened them and turned her eyes up to where Mariella had been. "Lets go," she then said and started walking in the direction of where she had gone. She must have had some reason to leave, and it probably had something to do with Lion's death. Karmena couldnt let her anger go.

- Karmena er smuttet i Am I fading away, og ikke tilbage endnu.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 2:30 pm

Eilish felt her world cave in as she just sat there sobbing. Why couldn’t she just get herself together and leave his side? Maybe it was because they had promised to be there for each other, and Eilish wasn’t a deal breaker. Suddenly she felt his finger move and she froze in place. Tears stopped forming and she sat there until she felt the finger move again. ”Lion?” she said with a low raspy voice. Carefully she sat up and opened one of his eyes. ”Lion you moved, can you see me?” she said and felt like she was going crazy. Theo came over, and she could here a voice sounding like Vanya in the other end. She swallowed, and wiped away her tears as she placed a head towards his chest. ”He has a faint heartbeat,” she said looking up at Theo and then at Jamie. She didn’t know what to do, but she knew Lion hadn’t died. A bit of her felt angry for letting her tears roll infront of everyone, but that she could beat herself up about when she got to be on her own.

Amaryllis didn’t need words for comfort from Karmena, but standing close made her feel things she couldn’t explain. As Karmena took her chin she lifted her face up and sent her girlfriend a careful smile, never really reaching her eyes. Their lips touched and all the pain in the world dissappeared for a short while. The words were few, but she needed nothing more than that sentence to know excatly what she meant. Amaryllis brushed her hand across Karmena’s cheek and nodded. They needed to go after Mariella and Reginald. No questions asked she followed Karmena.

//Amaryllis out for now – she’ll return with the others later//
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 2:53 pm

She knew. Finally, someone who knew. He felt a feeling of hope spread throughout him. He could see her as she opened his eyes, but he still couldn’t move very much. It was like his body was paralyzed, but she had done something that made it possible for him to do so. Maybe because he didn’t want her to feel so broken, and he definitely didn’t want her to do something rash. His eyes fell close again, as Theo came closer. He put a hand on him and said something stupid. He then realized, he might not be gone at all. He managed to flick his eyes open, but he was not able to move them. So he just laid there, staring into the ceiling, waiting for someone to manage to give him control over his body again.

Jamie’s eyes grew big when Vanya called Theo. Before he had a chance to answer, Theo took the call. He went over to Lion, and Jamie stayed put, not really sure what was happening. He picked up his phone to call Reggie. Was Lion still alive? He scrolled down to Reggie and called him. He waited for him to pick up. ”You need to get back here. Lion is still alive.” He simply said.

Melania had arrived with Jasmine, but they had been separated shortly after. Melania had a run in with a sister of hers. She had held her captive for a while, before she finally managed to escape. She was traveling through the city with just a backpack and the clothes on her body, which was both ripped and dirty now. She had to sleep wherever she could, and had to get food and water on very untraditional ways, which she was not proud of. She eventually arrived at the only place she had felt home. She didn’t know if her friends were even here, but she could probably crash if they weren’t here. She stopped in front of the door into the living room where Lion laid on the couch. The blood was all she seemed to focus on. She dropped the back by her side and walked into the room. ”What…?” The words felt stuck in her throat, seeing him like this. Was he dead? Where was everyone? What was going on? She looked at Theo with a confused look. She wouldn’t cry yet, not until she knew for sure what was going on.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 3:31 pm

Theo jumped back the second Lion opened his eyes.
"Holy pancakes!" He yelled then he softly stepped forward and looked down at Lion. He could hear Jamie call for Reggie, but Theo was just staring at Lion. With his head over Lions - making eye contact. "This is freaky. This isn't a good look on you man," he breathed out before standing back.
"We are going to get you out of this state," he mumbled - but how? That was the great question of all this. How could they fix this.  He looked to the side as a familiar scent passed him.
"And finally all my serpents are here," he sighed. Not knowing how to react, so he just spoke. Theo was usually like that through, just spoke what was on his mind when it was on his mind. "Don't worry it is not what it looks like. He is just being a zombie.. or something. I have faith in it will be fine," or at least that was what he told himself. "Anyways. Why would he leave? He loves me to much."

It took a little while, but finally Mariella got back - thanks to Reggie. She felt so weak at this point. And blamed Lion for taking her energy. She walked towards him, looking like absolute crap at this point.
"Hey jackass. I know you want my looks, but this isn't the way to get it," she pointed out and sighed. Her steps were unsteady as he gained more control over his body. "Will you stop trying to move for just a second? " she hissed unintentionally she sat down next to him and placed took his hands. Then she closed her eyes.
"Come on," she whispered as she send her yin energy towards him. Creating a blast the second it mixed itself with his. Everyone in the room could feel it, but it wasn't harmful. It simply just felt for a few seconds like everything was at balance. The color slowly returned to her face again, the warmth.  She felt like she could finally breath again. Mariella bite lip as she just looked at Lion.
"please work.. please.. please"" she mumbled as she felt her eyes bottling up with tears.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 10:48 pm

Jamie put down the phone when he was sure they were coming back. He walked to Theo, Eilish and Melania. He looked Melania up and down. She was looking very different than she normally would, so he thought something might had happened to her. But now was not the right time to ask. Not if Lion was waiting for them to bring him back. He didn’t know what to do, so he really hoped Marie would. She was after closer to Lion than just about everyone. ”Theo,” he simply said and shook his head. It wasn’t the right time to make jokes. Mariella came back and did something. He didn’t really know what it was supposed to do, but he trusted her. He held his breath as he waited for Lion to react. To do something.

Melania had not expected to come back to this. She had hoped they were all okay, that she could just casually fall into the friend group again. But a lot had changed since they had all gone away. Not only was she up to five years older than them, but she was not completely the same as when they left. She had been taken back to her mother’s place, where she had been through the same treatment as most her life. Her mother trying to break her, so she could put her back together like she wanted to. She had always done that. Breaking her down into a million puzzle pieces and then completely changed the image. It had done more damage to her, than she had ever admitted to anyone. She sat down in a chair and waited for something to happen. Theo clearly thought it would. She was not optimistic, but then again, she was not known for being that. Marie came running and sat down next to him. It must be so hard for her to go through this. Luckily, she wasn’t alone.

Lion could hear her. She had a plan. He knew that look in her eyes. He tried to move, right until she hissed at him not to. She took his hands. The energy was forming around him. Her energy. He felt the blast and he could feel himself get control of his body again, slowly, but it worked. He started by wiggling his toes. Slowly he gained more and more control, as it reached his hands, he squeezed hers a little. ”You took your time,” he said weakly. He didn’t know what she had done in his absence, but he was afraid it was something bad. But right now he didn’t want to know. He sat up slowly, still affected by the wound in his chest. ”Some healing would be good right about now,” he said meant for the vampires in the room. He put his arm around Marie and held her close. ”I’m sorry. And thank you.” He still felt really weak from the blood loss, so he rested his head on her shoulders, let his eyes fall shut for a moment.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 8:08 pm

Eilish watched as Mariella entered the room and quickly moved out of the way. She needed air, and knowing that Lion would soon awake made her heart beat faster. She moved in silence out to one of the balconies and stood there. To be honest she didn’t need to speak to anyone. She had already shown weakness, and that was a bit no-no for at girl like her. She breathed shortly in and out and closed her eyes to the fresh air. And if people were coming back she didn’t want to get surrounded by everyone, so making her leave now was better than later. Maybe she should just get away for a bit. Southside would probably be roaming with people by now, but no-one knew her.

Reginald walked into the room, placed the Coyote woman on the ground and gave a stern warning just with his look, that it wouldn’t help running away. He leaned against the wall, his body feeling drained and his mind a mess after everything. ”Your sister had some temper back then – poor banshee barely made it out alive,” he said and then nodded to the woman on the floor as he spoke once more. ”She’s Coyote – do you recognize her Lion?” he asked a bit. He felt out of breath, but it wasn’t like he needed air. When Lion asked for blood he looked to Mariella. He knew what he had promised, and he knew what loosing more of his blood would mean, but he also knew he was always the first to offer. He stepped over to Jamie, leaning to his ear. ”I need blood – could you take care of Lion while I do my thing?” he whispered only loud enough for the vampires in the room to hear. He gave Jamie’s shoulder a tap before he exited, heading for the kitchen. He had noticed Melania too, but he was about to snap and needed blood to keep himself standing. And Melanias sweet blood had filled that room. His eyes were dialated as he opened the cuppard and grabbed the first vial of blood he could see.
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 8:33 pm

She breathed out the second he spoke and closed her eyes with a smile. She closed her arms around him, just needing to have him close for a little while. Mariella felt like she could finally relax again, it had been extremely scary.
"No need to be sorry -," she said softly before Reggies voice got her to turn her head to face the woman. The sight made her blood boil by few seconds. Mariella turned her head to look at Reggie. He didn't look good. He hadn't had a chance to deal with everything that had happened. Her eyes followed him walk to Jamie, she breathed a little out.  She was still basically clinging herself to Lion, but she watched Reggie walk out. Her eyes turned to Melania.
"You scared the fuck out of me," she sighed letting Jamie come closer so he could give some of the blood. She quickly grabbed Jamies hand and looked at him.
"I'm sorry Jem," she said for acting out earlier. Jamie had always been there for her through everything, and the time he actually had needed her - she had freaked out. She looked back at the girl on the floor. She was just sitting there, frozen in fear. "I killed the other one.. beat up some other chick," she said not looking at anyone else but the girl. It wasn't like Mariella to lose control like that.

The smell of blood. It hanged over the mansion like a thick fog, and she watched everyone storm in like there was an emergency. She kept in the background just watching them like it was a dream. She hadn't seen them in ages. She watched Karmena and Amaryllis outside, but used her speed to get in before them. Four years since she had seen her brother. Thanks to Shane she didn't have to wear the blood stained outfit she was arrived in. The lovely witch Kol had done something to her, and she still wasn't sure what it was. She stopped and looked around before slowly moving again. She walked past the sitting room where everyone seemed to be in - almost everyone. She walked to the kitchen and took a deep breath in before walked in.
"Isn't it you who always said to me, that I should never burn the candle at both ends," she smiled softly at him. She had been 14 when he and Theo had left to get their friends. It was years ago now. "I've missed you so very much," she breathed out and went over to give him a tight hug. Also he seemed like he could use it.

Theo watched Reggie walk out, and then watched Lion. But he waited a bit with going anything just yet. He was just standing there, till he realized again that Mela was there. He quickly walked over to her and wrapped her in his arms.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 10:03 pm

Lion turned his gaze to Eilish as she left the room. He would talk with her later. He wanted to talk with all of them, but he was still weak and tired. He then looked at the woman Reggie tossed on the floor. He had to look away. She had been the last thing he saw before he was nearly killed. ”Yes. She did,” Lion answered to Reggie’s question. He understood why he had to leave, so he didn’t comment further on it. He looked at Mariella. ”I still am,” he said quietly. ”I know. I heard everything,” he explained and took her hand in his. He looked up at Jamie when he came to help him heal. He stopped in his action when Mariella said she killed someone. ”What?” He took in a deep breath. It was his fault. He sat up and grabbed Jamie’s cut wrist. He couldn’t deal with this right now. He needed to be healed first. He let go of Jamie’s wrist and looked at her again. ”I don’t even know what to say,” he sighed. He didn’t blame her, but she would have to live with this for the rest of her life. Lion was shown the memories. Maybe not on purpose, but he saw it anyway. It was hard to see her like that, but he also knew it would have been him if it was her dying or getting badly hurt. ”Are you okay?”

Jamie was a little frightened when Reggie put a woman down on the floor. The others didn’t know, but he cared for a coyote. They had agreed to keep them a secret, so he couldn’t tell anyone. He got really scared when Reggie mentioned Marie had nearly killed a banshee. What if it was Serenity? He was in his own thoughts, until he realized he had to give Lion blood. ”It’s okay,” he said very dry. Something was up with him. He bit hole on his wrist and fed the blood to him. He swallowed when Mariella said she had killed someone. What if it was Serenity? It easily could have been. He saw the memories, saw how Mariella killed the man and beat Serenity. He pulled his hand from hers. ”I-I can’t be here.” He said and left them. He couldn’t stay, without getting really angry at Marie, and he couldn’t without spilling his secret relationship between him and Serenity.

Melania stayed in the chair and watched them all. She had obviously missed much, so she tried to stay out of it for now. She sat up straight when Reginald came into the room. He didn’t seem to notice her much. She tried not to take it personally, since he probably had other things to take care of, but he was the one she had been closest too, not just of the friend group, but in her whole life. He knew more of her than anyone else, so it didn’t feel nice to be greeted that way. But she would find him later when things had settled down a little. She looked at Theo as he came to her. She rested her head on his shoulders. She was not a person who normally showed intimacy that much, but she really needed the hug. Not just because of Lion, but because what she had gone through after coming here. She could not for certain say, she would try to stay away from her family in the future.

//Jamie is out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 10:46 pm

Leaving the Coyote territory had put her mind at some place between ease and unease. She wanted to be happy that Lion wasnt actually dead, but the girl who attacked him had wanted him to seem as so. No matter what, she had felt the loss, and those feelings couldnt just go away. She wasnt far behind Reggie and Marie, but when she came in, Lion was already awake and in Mariella's arms. She crossed her arms and went back to the wall she was at earlier, like she never left it. She looked shortly at Lion and Marie before her eyes went to the girl.
She didnt need to hear Lion's confirmation to know that it was the girl. The guilty look in the girl's eyes gave it away. She pushed herself off the wall and gave the girl a firm kick in the stomach before she quickly regained her composure. She sighed quietly and moved her hair away from her face and behind her ears. "Tell us why you did it. Why was it fucking necessary to make him seem dead?" she asked angrily and leaned down at the girl with her fists clenched.
Violence had always been the key for Karmena. If she couldnt talk her way through things, she almost always chose violence. Those who had been with her in the Coyote territory had seen her behave like someone else, but this time they would notice that she was in complete control of herself. She just stood hovering over the girl with a stern look that could turn impatient anytime.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 11:35 pm

Reginald turned to the familiar voice, but it sounded different from last he had heard it. He turned his face and looked at a beautiful young woman, but he could recognize those features anywhere. ”Stasia?” he breathed out, not really knowing how to react. Her words made him realize that time had passed so much since he and Theo had left. As she hugged him he pulled her closer, holding her near was like his missing part was there again. ”I burn my ends so you don’t have to – always have, right?” he said and didn’t know how to emote. The realization that he had left his sister alone for so long and he had almost just lost his friend broke him. He held her closer, hoping that when he opened his eyes again they were back home in the kitchen of their family’s castle. When life had been simple and they had each other to lean on. Reginald was constantly being the one that had to stay strong, and he would continue to do that, but he felt himself a bit more relieved now. ”I’ve missed you too, so much,” he admitted with a faint smile. Even though Anastasia was three years younger than him they had always been rather close. He always let her join in on games, even if the other kids found her too young. Together he felt like they could overcome everything.

Amaryllis followed into the room shortly after Karmena and felt herself speechless. Seeing Lion moving again made her feel something, but the tears had stopped. She looked at the poor woman on the floor, more or less frozen in fear. Then she turned her face to Lion as he said he recognized that stranger and swallowed. Karmena had called the Coyote girl dead meat, and she knew where this would end. As Karmena kicked the girl she grabbed her hand giving it a squeeze. If they were going to hurt that woman the trybrid would leave – she couldn’t face such cruelty, even after what the woman had done. Everyone had their choices in life, but sometimes things were decided for you. She looked to Jamie as he said he had to go – could he not handle the cruelty as well? Amaryllis felt like going after him, but she couldn’t move a muscle. Maybe Vanya was on her way? She always knew how to handle things.
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 12:34 am

I still am, she turned her eyes to him shortly. "I know," she sighed as she slowly breathed out. Jamie seemed out of it after she spoke. And as he moved his hand out of hers, she looked at him longing for answers. But she couldn't remove herself from Lion, it felt impossible.
"Jem.." she whispered and breathed out. "Don't say anything.. you don't have to say anything," she turned her attention to Lion. His next question made her turn her eyes to him and she swallowed.
"Ask me again tomorrow. I honestly don't know what I feel right now," she hated to admit that, but it was the truth. It had felt like Lion had drained her life energy, and how that was possible - she had no idea, and that scared her.

Mariella turned her eyes back at Karmena and the girl, as leaned down at the girl. She knew this part of Karmena quite well, they had beaten up some other gang members in the past. Violence was sometimes just easier than actually speaking of how you were feeling. For a second she was about to but action to the thought of stopping her. But Amaryllis was quicker, and possible more up to the task. Mariella would most likely just take over. The girl had no strong emotions to anyone in the room. No hate. Nothing. Simply rivalisy going out of hand.
"She is a coyote out for serpent blood," Mariella then said. Karmena knew about her ability. Even through it wasn't a secret, she had this power to see relationships between people - she rarely spoke loud about it. It scared some people.
"Let her go," Mariella then said and got up. She sat down on the floor and looked at the woman, grabbed her chin. "If I ever see your face again.. or hear about you. I'll come for you. And I'll tear you apart," she whispered as her siren like features seemed to apear again. Only Lion had really seen them, once or so - normally she was in great controle. The woman got up and started running out like her life depended on it. Which it did. Mariella looked at Karmena for a second, they both knew they would be after that girl if they as much as heard her breathing wrong.

She smiled into the hug. Feeling herself just breath for a moment. So much had happened while he and the others had been here. And right now she just needed to have him close to her. Watching their entire family die along with everyone else - wasn't quite the conversation you wanted to start. The world made sense again. Anastasia had promised to stay behind and take care of everyone while him and Theo would find Lion and the others. Of course she knew it was just words to make the stubborn young girl feeling useful while he wasn't there - but by the end - she had failed that mission. So now she had to fix it.
"You are still way to busy taking care of everyone else huh?" She asked giving him another little squeeze before letting go. After all most of her character traits came from looking up to her big brother, who could really blame her for that. Putting your own needs last was a Mikaelson trait. She was four years smarter than last they had spoken, and there was stories to share for another time. She looked around the kitchen. A glimpse of sorrow seemed to show in her eyes, but she quickly replaced it with the feeling she was here. "I wish I had come back here sooner. But I didn't want to leave Mel alone," she said and breathed out. It was part of the truth. Jasper had been the other part, but he was dead now - like everyone else. "Have you seen Mela? I'm worried about her."

Theo kept his arms around Melania for a while, or till Karmena went full on Karma. Violence wasn't the answer to everything, and Theo knew that. It helped time to time, even through he seemed rather calm - he did time to time have anger issues to deal with. But like Jamie, Karm, Vanya and Reggie was he a part of the blood squad. Maybe he wasn't a vampire, but he knew the thirst .. that hunger.
"Come with me to the kitchen," he needed some fresh air as well. He hadn't left the room and maybe that was all he needed. To react to something. So he grabbed Mels hand and walked out of the room. Not very Theo like, but he just needed to do it. He walked to the kitchen to see Reggie with this brunette. First he narrowed his eyes. Then he realized he recognized the scent.
"Ana?" He asked confused. Anastasia turned her head around as the two others showed up.
"You looooo," he looked at Reggie for a second and changed his mind about his words, "..taller. yeah. You look taller" She looked first at Theo as he said her name, and then her eyes landed on Melena.
"You are alive," she breathed out and walked fast over there to give Mel a big hug. When Maelle had taken her away, she had no idea what had happened. "Are you okay?" She asked like it wasn't herself who have had her chest ripped up.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: We promised each other to be friends until death.    We promised each other to be friends until death.  Empty

We promised each other to be friends until death.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» First rule about death club. Don't talk about death club - Elian
» That's what friends are for
» Just trying to make friends
» Friends can be found everywhere if you know where to look (tw)
» Friends that become family

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: