Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Fluffy stuff - Kyle

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

Fluffy stuff - Kyle Empty
IndlægEmne: Fluffy stuff - Kyle   Fluffy stuff - Kyle EmptySøn Mar 17, 2019 8:05 pm

Fordi jeg ikke vidste hvad fanden titlen skulle være.. xD @Kyle <3 ////

There had been a lot of things going on. Her mind was still trying to collect the puzzle from meeting Mary - flashes went back and forth. Crazy really. Kyle and her really needed to talk about this. But today she didn't want to chat about all the villains of their story. "Hey babe, how was your day?" she asked when Kyle walked into the sitting room.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fluffy stuff - Kyle   Fluffy stuff - Kyle EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 3:29 pm

He wasnt sure on how he had to react on meeting Mary, some part of him wanted to be happy, but he more so felt utterly confused as to how he had forgotten all about it. He had not really been doing anything else than keeping Hope company, work had seemed like a complicated thing to do, when his mind kept wandering other places. He walked into the sitting room, barely noticing Abigal, till she called out for him. He turned his face to her and smiled gently as he walked over to her and leaned down to kiss her tenderly, "Complicated. What about yours?" he answered and asked, trying not to get too far into it. "Hope has been my counselor for today. She says the wisest things. Mostly things I cant use for anything, like how her flowers has been cut again... But it helps," he then said as he chuckled heartily at it.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fluffy stuff - Kyle   Fluffy stuff - Kyle EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 10:06 am

Abigal returned the kiss, and snorted when he said the way had been complicated.
"Complicated," she admitted. She smiled when he said that he had spend most of the time with Hope. "She is a wise young girl," Abigal giggled a little. She hadn't spend much time with Hope before they got here. But clearly she have had the time now, they had overstayed their visiting plans for a long time by now. "Mostly I've been doing phone calls. My friend Daphne wants me back in Italy so I can sigh the deal, but with everything going on. Seems like your lives just turned around a hundred times," was she hinting to the small memories she was starting having flashes off. "And I don't know what to do with myself anymore," she had to admit that. She had her own name in Italy, here in Gaia she was just her fathers daughter. Perhaps Jonathan had a few things right.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fluffy stuff - Kyle   Fluffy stuff - Kyle EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 12:14 am

He smiled at her words about Hope. He couldnt agree more, "Wisdom from children is a sacred thing. We cant joke about it," he then said rather seriously as he then laughed and put a hand on her cheek as he listened to her day. He made a melancholic smile when she mentioned the past. He had tried so hard to make sense of it, but it was hopeless. They were going to spend a long time on sorting it out, time that Mary shouldnt have to wait for, but it would seem that it was out of their hands.
He grabbed her hand as she said she didnt know what to do and kissed it gently, he always loved how her soft skin felt on his lips. He looked at her and then shrugged, "I wish I could tell you what to do, but I'm afraid we're both going to be clueless," he then remarked with a saddened smile. He still held her hand, but he wanted her closer, so he dragged her into his arms, wrapping them around her as he kissed her forehead, then her nose and lastly her mouth. He stroke her back and looked ahead as he thought of what to say. "We cant even really return to Italy with the girls being here..." he then said as he looked down at Abigal and lifted a hand to caress her face, "Sooooo... I was thinking that maybe we'd have to move here. Find a place away from the castle... A place where..." a smile spread on his lips at the next words he said, "... we could start our family?" he then asked, looking down at her with dreamy eyes.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fluffy stuff - Kyle   Fluffy stuff - Kyle EmptyMan Mar 25, 2019 8:43 am

He took her hands, and she breathed out a little easier. Abigal gave him a little eyeroll as he said they would go in clueless. Clueless, was basically how she had been feeling for some days now. So much was going on, and her mind screamed at her to just run. Abigal sighed a bit but gave him the same sad smile. She made a satisfied sound as he dragged her into his arms, it always made her feel better. The fact that she had just paused her life in Italy to go for her fathers birthday, to get her whole reality flipped and turned sideways - was a mess of its own. But Abigal was also so focused on everyone around her, especially after the thing with Lucifer.  She responded to his small kisses with smiles, and returned the one on her mouth. Abigal had lived in Italy for so many by now. Like Micah said, she wasn't the done settling down anywhere.
"I could go.. for just a few days. Get the deals closed," she said, but the thought of leaving him wasn't something she was fond of. Or the girls for that matter.  "Or I'll figure something out," she swallowed and exhaled to bring a smile on her face.
Abigal looked up at him, as he started his next sentence. It sounded so simple, the first thing in a while that had sounded this simple. His smile, made hers brighter. Abigal folded her lips slightly as he talked, and kept her eyes on his. She took a deep breath in. Her mind was running wild. Perhaps they should stay. They had to understand what was going on, they couldn't just leave Vanya and the other teenagers. And then there was the other announcement she hadn't said anything about yet.
"It sounds like a lovely plan," she then said, realizing she was easily distracted by her thoughts today. But who wouldn't, if you had your teenage daughter and her friends from the future as guests. Just been talking to a king from another city, and then figuring out his long lost queen - is a daughter you couldn't remember, from a black hole in time - to have your brother coming back all the way back from the dead? She would have to get out of this castle before she would lose her mind. "But in the other side of the castle.. like the other end of town. I don't care if we have to built something on the top of the mountains," not even Micha had any luck convincing her back in the days to move to Gaia. But then again, they weren't Kyle. He didn't need to convince her, he just needed to be there.
"But I ain't selling my place in Italy," she lifted an eyebrow like it was no choice, "we can call it a getaway house." Abigal sat up and looked at him. There was a lot of planning that needed to go into this, and a lot of thought. Her father was going to be thrilled about this, Felicity? Not so much. If Abigal first moved her company to England - not something she wanted to think about yet. She narrowed her eyes and looked away shortly as another puzzle piece arrived from the past. "I'm sorry you had to go through that alone," she said looking him in the eyes. "But you are not alone. Not anymore," People tend to see us for what we are.. and not who we are. I see you for who you are," she said and put her arms around him.
"Sorry.. I keep getting these.. flashes.. from our hidden past," she snorted a bit about it. Not really knowing how to handle not knowing everything.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fluffy stuff - Kyle   Fluffy stuff - Kyle Empty

Fluffy stuff - Kyle
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Don't worry about it - Kyle
» It must be quite weird - Kyle