Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A little peace and quite - Kyle

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

A little peace and quite - Kyle Empty
IndlægEmne: A little peace and quite - Kyle   A little peace and quite - Kyle EmptyOns Feb 27, 2019 9:41 pm

S: Haven på slottet
T: Formiddag
V: 17 grader
O: Den smukkeste have i Gaia, og der ikke rigtig nogle folk der hvilket gør den fredfyldt.
P: Link
Emne til: @Kyle <33333

After being a little on the sea with Stellan, she seemed to be more at peace. Yesterday had been good, sneaking out from the castle like old times and go sailing. Of course she had told the guard with her ability if anyone asked she was on adventure with her best friend. Abigal had enjoyed the salty waves in her hair and just getting away from all the dark stuff the previous days had put on her. Her fight with Kyle still haunted her mind a little, meeting her mum even more - but most off all she would have to find Dove soon. Abigal had today decided that it was a beautiful day to be alive, so she had talked to Alycia and got to take care of Ambrose - the newest member of the royal family. He was only seven months old, and Abigal just wanted to remind herself that there was good moments in every situations. The little boy had a smile that melted away her world, she had forgotten how something so young could be filled with such innocence. Abigal had put a blanket out on the grass and had some toys along with her, so they just sat there and played a little. The little boys laugh could be heard all around the garden.

Alycia had been sneaky, she knew it was hard for Abigal and Kyle to go so close but yet so far from each other. So as she walked down the hall she stopped when she saw Kyle.
"Mr. Grimm. How is your leg? I would like you to keep watch at the garden today," she said with a little smile. Everyone knew the princess didn't like anyone kept watch in the garden, but of course there had to be some sort of watching over these times. She nodded to him and walked passed him with the energetic Hope running after her mother - the seven year old girl was a pure joy to watch.
"Mum, can I go with Mr Grimm outside?" Hope asked looking at her mother with a big smile. Alycia looked at hope.
"You will have to ask Mr. Grimm about that sweetheart," Alycia told. Hope walked over to Kyle and took his hand.
"Can I please go with you outside?" she asked giving him her brigtest smile.

Abigal enjoyed the weather it was such a nice and sunny day. She had an hour before the little hybrid would have to go down for a nap - but she needed something to distract her from the world.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little peace and quite - Kyle   A little peace and quite - Kyle EmptyOns Feb 27, 2019 10:04 pm

As he passed Alycia in the hallway, he nodded at her with a little smile, but as she seemed to want to talk to him, he stopped and looked at her and then the little princess, who made him smile. He saw a lot of Minerva in her, the good stuff, which didnt make him think of the bad. He looked down at his leg and back at her with a smile, “It is surprisingly well today. So I’ll gladly take your request,” he said, wondering why she wanted him to go to te gardens. As the little Princess Hope approached him he couldnt help but smile at her question to her mother. He looked up at Alycia and winked in a friendly way as he then looked at Hope who grabbed his hand and looked at him with her sweetest smile. He made a concerned expression as he suddenly said, “How could I refuse your request? But dear Princess, how are we supposed to get anywhere without your horse?” He asked her as he suddenly made a realizing expression, “I’ve got an idea,” he said crouching down. “You see, when I trained to be a guard, we had a secret program, where we were trained to be ready to give a piggyback ride to the sweetest of princesses. I can be your horse and make sure you get safely to the gardens, but only if you’re the sweetest of princesses” he told her with a happy smile. It was clear that it was something more than just being friendly with a child, he was once a dad and knew that Minerva loved piggyback-rides. And of course she was the sweetest, no doubt about that - Abigal would just have to deal with being the second sweetest. He let Hope jump on his back as he stood op and looked at Alycia. “She’s in safe hands, I’ll make sure of it,” he promised her as he glanced back at Hope. “All set milady?” He smiled. Then he started trotting off like a horse would, holding onto Hope’s legs so she would get hurt. As he got outside, he saw Abigal and the little prince. He stopped and looked back at Hope, “Do we want to sneak up on Miss Abigal and surprise her?” He asked her, before he put her down and grabbed her hand to sneak towards them. As they got close enough, Kyle jumped up behind Abigal, landing on his knees to let him fall over with his arms wrapped around her, making sure she fell safely on him. He then looked at Hope. “If I hold her, you tickle her,” he offered her with a scheming smile as he grabbed Abigals hands so Hope could tickle her.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little peace and quite - Kyle   A little peace and quite - Kyle EmptyOns Feb 27, 2019 11:10 pm

Hope got a worried expression all over her face, when she realized she didn't have a horse inside. But her smile went right back as Kyle got an idea. She listened very carefully to him.
"I will be the sweetest princess of all princesses in the whole world of princesses," she promised and gave him a little nod to prove her point. She had quite the personality. Alycia looked at Kyle as he assured her that Hope was in good hands, and gave him a nod after she watched them ride outside.
"Yes, let's go my bestest horse," she said and laughed as they took off. Hope seemed very excited about sneaking up on Abigal. Hope overdramaticly tip toed towards Abigal. It would be hard not to laugh at her, but as they scared Abigal - Abigal made a surprised face - which was only half surprised, she expected Hope, but she didn't expect Kyle in the garden. He took her hands and Hope did her best tickle job. Abigal laughed, mostly because the scenario was just the best. She looked at Kyle. Ambrose just laughed at them, sitting there with his big brown eyes. It was filling being around such pure joy and innocence - in a world like this you almost forgot it excited.
Abigal sat up and pulled Hope in to tickle her. The laughter filled up the garden, and Abigal fell right back into Kyles arms behind her.
"Hey you," she said softly and looked at the proud Hope.
"I won, look Ambrose. I won," she said over excited and Abigal couldn't help but laugh.
"You did, you are much stronger than I am. I didn't stand a chance," Abigal admitted her defeat, which only made Hope feel even more proud.
"What game are we going to play now?" Hope looked at Kyle like he had all the ideas of the whole world.
"You just made yourself a new best friend, you know that right?" Abigal whispered to Kyle, still having her back against his chest. She sat up and grabbed Ambrose and lifted him on her lab.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little peace and quite - Kyle   A little peace and quite - Kyle EmptyOns Feb 27, 2019 11:30 pm

Of course you will. You’ll put them all to shame,” he assured her with a smile. Being called Hope’s bestest horse warmed his heart as he was trotting off with her. He then knew why Alycia had sent him out here and felt quite happy about it. As Hope tickled Abigal, Kyle held her wrists lightly, moving them around as if Abigal fought against it, “She’s too strong milady! I cant hold her!” He said in a dramatic voice as he looked at Hope with a just as dramatic scared look. Then he let go of Abigal as Hope was done tickling and chuckled to himself. As Abigal tickled Hope, Kyle gasped and grabbed Abigal lightly as she was falling back into hos arm, “Dont worry milady, I’ve caught the culprit,” he assured Hope and smiled at how proud she looked. He then looked at Ambrose and smiled softly. “Where did all these sweet princes and princesses come from?” He asked in a wonder. It had been a while since he had been in the company of children, and he realized that he had missed it. Last time he remembered talking to a kid, was a girl he found 500 years ago. He had taken her in and helped her grew up, but never saw her after that. He wondered for a second what she could be doing right now, as Hope wanted to play more games.
He made a pondering face as he looked around before he looked at Hope with his eyes pinched, “What’s your favorite game outdoors? I want to know what milady prefers,” He asked with a smile. He listened to Abigal’s whisper and glanced down at her with a big smile as he scoffed. “Are you afraid to say out loud that I’m best friends with Princess Hope? I would say it’s quite the privilege to be a friend of the sweetest princess,” he said, looking at Hope, “Isnt that true, milady?” He asked her, but then he pinched his eyes and made a suspicious look, “Unless of course I’m too old and weary for a young princess to befriend. I suppose Ambrose would steal my spot in an instant when he grows up” he said, making sure to sound jokingly jealous of Ambrose. He caressed the prince’s cheek and exhaled in a relaxed manner.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little peace and quite - Kyle   A little peace and quite - Kyle EmptyTors Feb 28, 2019 12:13 am

Abigal looked at Hope as she got her thinking face on, that was Abigals favorite expression.  Abigal laughed at Kyles comment about being Hopes best friend. Hope nodded and agreed with Kyle.
"Because I'm the sweetest of the sweetest," Hope pointed out very proud of herself.
"Then you can be best friends with Abi, because Ambrose is my bestest bestest friend," she said and made a sorry face to Kyle. Abigal couldn't help but laughing at Hopes comments, she sure had some golden words time to time.
"Hey Hope, why don't you show Kyle your special trick?" Abigal asked and Hope clapped her hands, as she grew even more excited. Hope jumped up and walked over to the bush and lightly touched the green leaves, and out of sudden on the spot she had her hand, the most beautiful white flowers started to blossom.
"Well done," admired Abigal Hopes abilities. Hope and Ambrose got their witch gene from their mother, and Hopes powers manifested quite fast. But she was also a very clever girl. Ambrose tried to crawl over Abigals shoulder, clearly he wanted Kyles company more than Abigals.
"Wow, I feel attacked right now. Totally replaced," she joked as she lifted Ambrose on to Kyles lap. There was something about seeing Kyle with the kids that just made her soft in her knees and forced her heart to melt.  Abigal tried to resist kissing him, but she knew kids talked. And Hope talked a lot. Instead she just looked at him, completely in love and took a deep breath in before she ran after Hope, who was quite faster than Abigal - but once Abigal really wanted to use her good hearing - nothing could really top that as Hope tried to hide from her. Even without could everyone hear Hopes laughter and Abigal knew all the secrets of the garden and caught her, she held her up in the air and moved in a circle.
"I got you!" Abigal said with an exciting voice. After that she put Hope down.
"Do you want to have a tea party with me? You can be there.. and you can be there.. Ambrose can be there," insisted Hope with a big smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little peace and quite - Kyle   A little peace and quite - Kyle EmptyTors Feb 28, 2019 9:56 pm

As Hope suggested that he could be best friends with Abigal, he made a surprised expression and then smiled. "I will take the loss of not being your best friend. But if the princess wants me to be best friends with Princess Abigal, then that I must," he said, looking at Abigal as he winked with a little smirk. This was just too wholesome, Kyle wasnt sure if his heart could handle the peace that he got from the cheery happiness of children. But he was grateful nonetheless.
He looked with a curious expression as Abigal asked Hope to do a magic trick. He watched Hope walk over to some bushes, to touch the leaves that turned into the most beautiful white flowers. He made a overly surprised expression as he started clapping his hands eagerly, "Now that is just amazing, truly. Thank you for showing me that lovely trick," he thanked Hope, surprised that she was already doing so well with her magic. He didnt know much about witches, but he had an idea that children couldnt really do much. So seeing Hope use her magic to create beauty was truly magical. "I already cant wait for your new tricks. You gotta show me as soon as you get one," he urged her with a smile.
Oh dont be sore about it. I’m obviously way cooler. I have a scar on my cheek,” he then said with a bright smile followed by a heartily laugh as he shook his head. “He watched me trot about with his sister, I just think he wants in on the fun,” he then said. As Abigal placed the little Prince Ambrose in Kyle’s lap, he looked at him and smiled. Carefully his thumb and indexfinger grabbed around the small hands, letting him lock his hands around Kyle’s thumb, “Arent you a strong little prince? I wouldnt want to mess with you,” he said with a big smile, caressing the back of Ambrose's hands with his indexfingers.
He then turned to look at Abigal and Hope playing catch. He smiled heartily, looking down at Ambrose, as he then let go of his hands to put them under his arms, making sure he had a loose and yet tight grip so Ambrose wouldnt fall out of his grip. "I bet you like to jump, let's see though," he said in a funny voice as he carefully started bouncing the little prince up and down with a content smile, using his arms to lift Ambrose up and down. As Hope and Abigal approached, he stopped bouncing the prince and laughed happily. As Hope invited them to a tea party, Kyle looked with a funny thinking face as he then moved in closer on the prince, "Do we think girls are yucky? Or do we want to drink tea with them, big man?" he asked him, and waited for an answer, before he then looked up at Hope, "We'd love to," he answered her with a big smile. Having kids around him, brought him some sort of peace, it reminded him of the time he had with Minerva, helping and watching her grow.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little peace and quite - Kyle   A little peace and quite - Kyle EmptyFre Mar 01, 2019 8:02 am

Today was like taken out of a dream, a happy place. This was what they needed, Abigal was reminded how precious life was. How she didn't want this day to end. Did they really have to return to the pain? Hopes laugh made Abigal jump right out of that thought, the little princess was waiting for a reply for her question. Abigal couldn't help but just smile, her smile was so pure and happy. Hope took her hand and smiled at them both.
"Excellent," the little girl smiled. Hope and Ambrose grew up with everything, there wasn't the thing they couldn't ask for. The spoiled life of being royalty, Abigal knew that life way to well, and was still addicted to it.
"Lets make it a tea party picnic?" Hope asked which surprised Abigal for a second, normally she would be all in for bragging about her fancy playhouse - but perhaps she just enjoyed the simple energy around them.
"That is a very good idea Hope, any ideas of what we need?" Abigal asked and sat down in front of Hope. Yet again Hopes thinking face was the best thing on this planet, she put a finger in the air and made a face.
"Oh I just had an ideas," she said and looked at Abigal. "We need some apples.. and oranges..  biscuits," explained Hope and looked at Abigal.
"How do we get them, we don't want anyone to know we got the biscuits now do we?" Teased Abigal a little bit. Hopes brain was on fire from thinking, but she enjoyed solving the problems Abigal gave her.
"Oh well silly Abi,"-"Alexander always say you are good at sneaking around," she whispered, not that her voice were as low as she thought it was.
"I see. Busted,"- "I guess I could sneak out something good," she sighed as it would be a hard task.  Abigal was pretty much the ninja of the house, and everyone knew that - especially when she just wanted to be alone.
"I'll be right back then," she said to Kyle with a big smile. He seemed to have everything under controle, so she wasn't worried - and she didn't take long.
Hope sad down next to Kyle and waited. Hope was used to sit around two people who loved each other, and she didn't see Abigal that often. At times they had traveled to Italy, but it was rare. But everytime she almost saw Abigal, she had seen Kyle. And Hope was a one smart kid, or at least she thought so.
"Is Abigal your girlfriend?" She asked and looked at Kyle with her big brown eyes. She looked hopeful.
It was the typical things Hope asked for around these hours and a maid handed Abigal the things, Abigal thank and returned. She sat down and put to plates out with food. She took a bib out and put it on Ambrose - no need to get more messy than necessary.
"So what were you talking about?" She asked as she gave Ambrose a piece of orange.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little peace and quite - Kyle   A little peace and quite - Kyle EmptyLør Mar 23, 2019 6:45 pm

//Out <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little peace and quite - Kyle   A little peace and quite - Kyle Empty

A little peace and quite - Kyle
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Peace on Earth
» It must be quite weird - Kyle
» Who is in control? Kyle
» Don't worry about it - Kyle
» You wouldn't believe me if I told you - Kyle

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum