Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You wouldn't believe me if I told you - Kyle

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

You wouldn't believe me if I told you - Kyle Empty
IndlægEmne: You wouldn't believe me if I told you - Kyle   You wouldn't believe me if I told you - Kyle EmptyOns Feb 27, 2019 6:32 pm

Place: The castle outside
Time: Noon
Surroundings & weather: It's a nice day, no trouble has come. There are guards walking around making sure no one gets in the castle
Outfit: Link
Topic to: @Kyle <333

It was a long time ago, and she knew that. But it had been the hardest part of her life, having to leave this place. Zabrina knew she should have returned, but for some reason she just never really felt like she was strong enough to face it. She had seen Abigal once or twice in their long lives. And the only stalking she did was on social media. But this time she was ready, and she knew Abigal was in the castle - so it made her easy to find. Zabrina parked her car and stepped out. She was heading towards the door when the guards stopped her.
"I'm a friend of the family," she said in a determent voice. One of the guards looked at Kyle, to think about whether or not they should believe this random woman. "I'm here to see my daughter," she pointed out.
"I want to see Abigal," she commanded desperately. She was even ready to convince Alexander if she had to. But it was such a long time ago, and she felt bad. And for a second she was also ready backing out and run back to the unknown.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You wouldn't believe me if I told you - Kyle   You wouldn't believe me if I told you - Kyle EmptyOns Feb 27, 2019 7:08 pm

Kyle was on one of his security walks, thinking about things that had happened so far. He was still bothered by the way he had reacted to Abigals offer to let him see his daughter. He hadnt apologized for it, and the more days passed, the worse he seemed to feel. He was sulking a bit, not feeling too happy as he hadnt seen Abigal. She was the light of the day, the only good thing about walking the castle. As he was all caught up in his thoughts, he passed the entry of the castle, overhearing guards deny a woman access. He looked up from the ground and looked at her, pinching his eyes at her resemblance to Abigal. He went up next to the guards and looked at the woman.
He sighed quietly before he looked at the guards. "Why have none of you thought of asking the Princess if she knows this woman? It's absurd to let a person that clearly has some connection to the princess wait at the doorstep like a tourist," he scolded them in an annoyed tone, turning around to the door to open it. "Follow me.. Miss?" he asked as he glanced back at her. It looked a lot like Abigal, but he couldnt make out of it what it could mean.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: You wouldn't believe me if I told you - Kyle   You wouldn't believe me if I told you - Kyle EmptyOns Feb 27, 2019 7:31 pm

The guards looked at Kyle, as he asked why none of them had asked the princess about it the appearance of Zabrina. Zabrina through was happy that one seemed to care enough to let her inside.
"Miss Swan," she finished his sentence as she followed him. "You look like you've seen a ghost. I guess you know Abigal?" She asked carefully. She didn't even call Abigal her daughter for good reason, she didn't feel like she deserved to call herself her mother. If anyone close to Abigal knew anything about Zabrina, it would be she abandoned her daughter when she was only eleven years old. She looked around in the castle, it was a while since she had been back here.
"You would think a castle like this changes a lot over the years, but it doesn't," she smiled a little to herself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You wouldn't believe me if I told you - Kyle   You wouldn't believe me if I told you - Kyle EmptyOns Feb 27, 2019 7:51 pm

As she called herself Miss Swan, he had a feeling that he knew her, but wasnt sure where from. From all the events that had occured in a small amount of time, he seemed to forget some of the everyday stuff that he used to know so well. He slowed down, letting her catch up so they walked beside eachother. He smiled a bit as she mentioned his wonder and asked if he knew Abigal, "You could say that. I'm her personal guard. But I had an accident and my leg needed time to heal, so I was assigned here for the time being," he explained, moving his gaze to ahead of them. He did hear her say that she was looking for her daughter, but with all the girls in this house, he didnt really know if it was Abigal she meant.
He saw her look around and pinched his eyes once again at her observation. "Frankly, I havent been here much. Only when The Princess wanted to visit, and even then, I was never actually walking around here," he then said and looked around. "But it does look the same, I suppose," he said, lifting his eyebrow at her. "What is your business with Princess Abigal, Miss Swan? If I may intrude," he asked with a slight smile.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: You wouldn't believe me if I told you - Kyle   You wouldn't believe me if I told you - Kyle EmptyOns Feb 27, 2019 8:24 pm

Zabrina thought about it, personal guards seemed like a good idea to keep her girl safe. It wasn't for selfish reason Zabrina had left, perhaps selfish reasons for not coming back.
"I'm sorry about your leg, I hope you'll return to your post fast," she gave him a little smile. Zabrina wasn't royalty, she had been married to Alexander once - but it was a long time ago. They talked about the castle for a split second, and Zabrina sighed when he asked about her connection towards Abigal. Zabrina took a deep breath in, and wasn't sure if he should know.
"I'm her mother," she looked at Kyle while she said it. She knew what she had done, and she didn't deserve to be in Abigals life. She knew that.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Humør : If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day.
Antal indlæg : 146

IndlægEmne: Sv: You wouldn't believe me if I told you - Kyle   You wouldn't believe me if I told you - Kyle EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 5:48 pm

The words triggered her as she walked down the hall. Zabrina Swan, it was a long time since anyone had been saying that name. Felicity and Abigal might not be on good foot right now - but that didn't mean that Felicity would let this woman just crash into her life like a storm. So she walked towards him.
"I believe your time is up dearie," said Felicity and faked a smile. "She doesn't want to see you. What kind of selfish person are you?" She didn't really give Zabrina any time to talk.
"What kind of horrible person leaves their own daughter?" She breathed out looking so pissed. It was for Kyle the first time since the barn he had seen any type of emotion in her - and her anger wasn't pretty. "I'm not gonna let you just dance in here because you after so many years realizes what you have lost."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You wouldn't believe me if I told you - Kyle   You wouldn't believe me if I told you - Kyle Empty

You wouldn't believe me if I told you - Kyle
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» It must be quite weird - Kyle
» A little peace and quite - Kyle
» Who is in control? Kyle
» Fluffy stuff - Kyle
» Don't worry about it - Kyle

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum