Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Not something you see everyday - Wade

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

Humør : I told myself each bruise is a lesson, and each lessons makes me better
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 180

Not something you see everyday - Wade Empty
IndlægEmne: Not something you see everyday - Wade   Not something you see everyday - Wade EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 6:05 pm

Place: Late Night.
Time: Night
Surroundings: People dancing, drinking.
Weather: Pretty chill
Outfit: Link
Topic to: @Wade <33

It wasn't really where you normally would see her. Zitora had thrown this small thing hours ago, but had moved the party elsewhere. Tatia had just made the move and stay, have another drink. Simon was somewhere, she couldn't really remember - but tonight it didn't matter. What mattered was how Tatia was trying to blend in. You couldn't see it, but she was armed. Or not much, she was basically a weapon herself. Tatia snorted slightly at a familiar scent. It was a long time since they actually been able to just chat without having people yelling in their ears.
"Here to kill me again?" She asked before taking another sip of her drink. Her green moved towards him. "You should know.. the whole, I don't give a fucking shit act.. doesn't suit you very well," she pointed out as held her eyes on him. Her face didn't say much, but it hurt her seeing him like this. Knowing what Ramsay had done to him. She had been through hell herself, but she was still able to hold just some humanity in her soul. It had been hard, but it was so worth it. Despite everything she couldn't bear the thought of giving up on him - after everything they had been through - this couldn't be the end.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not something you see everyday - Wade   Not something you see everyday - Wade EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 6:28 pm

Outfit: A casual blue long sleeved shirt and jeans. His gun is in his belt but he's not wearing any protection tonight. <3

He really just came to this place to get away from Ramsay. He didnt enjoy the people and their way of dancing, drinking and just generally being happy. He felt empty, as empty as Ramsay had made him. The constant inner struggle between doing the right thing and doing Ramsay's bidding, it was tiring. He walked up to the bar as her scent went past his nose. He turned his eyes to her as the bartender gave him his whiskey. He sighed quietly at her words and shook his head as he sat down next to her, taking a big long sip of his drink. "It's a relief to see that my attempt didnt bear fruit," he said as he exhaled the burn from his mouth, whiskey had it's own way to make him feel good by burning him up inside.
He got a smirk on his lip as she called him out on his act. He turned his eyes to her again, holding his drink in a firm grip as he then leaned a bit back to straigthen his back. "It's sadly not an act anymore," he remarked as he studied her face. He still couldnt remember much of her, but he had started to realize some core things that had stuck to him about her. The need to protect her, to make her smile, how he wished that he could remember more. He shrugged and looked at the table, "You've always been so keen to say whatever is on your mind. I still admire that," he admitted with a small lift of the corner of his mouth. Some part of him had missed her, some other part felt scared. Yet he showed none of it, except in his eyes which were planted on the table.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not something you see everyday - Wade   Not something you see everyday - Wade EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 6:43 pm

Tatia rolled her eyes at him. She knew what horrors could do, what Ramsay was capable of. A good thing Ramsay and Kol weren't buddies, the world would burn up. He said it wasn't an act anymore, which a part of her didn't want to believe. People changed, but if he had changed - then why would he use the word 'sad' in that sentence. He remembered a little bit about them, perhaps Ramsay hadn't been able to remove all of it. Or maybe it was just there to torture the tiny bits of his brain. Tatia honestly didn't know what to do or what to say to him right now. Everything she wanted while she was tortured by Kol, was to see his face again. He had been the key to her survival, the thought of coming home to his arms - but now. Now there was something else, and she couldn't really figure out if it was good or bad. She had kissed him before he had killed her. One last kiss she had thought. Even through he seemed empty she looked behind that, behind all the door in the back, where she heard him screaming. He didn't want to look at her, and she wish she could blame him.
"I don't blame you. He is insane," she said took another sip of her drink. "I can't bring myself to think of what hell you have gone through. I'm just angry at myself for not being there to help you," she took a deep breath in and starred at her drink. Not that she would have had her hands free to do so. She had been trapped in that arena for over hundred years. The tension in her body was clear, but it wasn't because of him - it was because of what she had been through. Tatia healed, so there wasn't any scars to see on her skin - they were hidden in her mind. Tatia turned her head towards him and grabbed his chin to turn his head towards her - even if she had to use some force. She wanted to look him in the eye.
"I don't believe we have reached the final stop Wade.. we are warriors.. we fight. What happened to get knocked down.. get back up?" She shook her head a little bit didn't let go off his skin. The warm touch of his skin was way to familiar to her. She had all her memories, even if he didn't wear the same face anymore. "I'm not giving up on you."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not something you see everyday - Wade   Not something you see everyday - Wade EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 7:35 pm

"You couldnt have helped me. You'd just be another person to be turned into a guard dog. He had Elena, he was going to kill her if I didnt do as he said. I couldnt do anything to protect her, other than to give away what was left of me," he then said, and he believed every word of what he said. If it was the truth, didnt matter to him. It was his truth.
His eyes were on the table, but he felt her warm hand grasp his chin as she forcefully turned him to look her in the eyes. He had a very painful look behind his eyes, as he listened to her words. He exhaled deeply as he wanted to react to her words, just feel something - But he felt empty. His eyes wandered from hers as she said she wasnt giving up on him. He lifted his hand and grabbed her wrist, not hard, it was uncertain what feelings he was bearing in his grip, as he looked into her eyes, "I killed you. You died in front of our child, and your child. You should give up on me," he then said as he pulled her hand off, not that he wanted to, he just couldnt bear feeling her warmth's effect on him.
His eyes started moving around the room as he was looking for Simon, "Havent you found another anyway? Simon, or whatever his name is," he then said, as he was unsure what the guy's name was. Ramsay had told him many times, but he was quite forgetful, especially because it was someone who was with Tatia - The woman he loved. He took another long sip of his whiskey but he didnt turn away from her, he knew that she wouldnt allow him to. "I loved you Tatia. From what I remember, I truly did. It's still in me... But I'm not the same anymore," he then said and exhaled painfully. It hurt to admit, to be someone else than the man she had loved. "I became this for the sake of our daughter. Keeping her safe, making sure that monster doesnt hurt her," he then said as he bit down on his lip in anger.
He felt so angry, all the things he had to see Ramsay do, all the things he had to do for Ramsay. "We tortured a girl because he was bored. He cut up a little girl and fed her to the other girl. I looked on as this horrible scenario played out... And I felt nothing.. Nothing at all," he then said as he rubbed his temples, it was frustrating to know who he used to be, and know who he was now. Old Wade wouldnt have let any of this happen, no matter what. He shook his head and got out of his own thoughts as he looked at her, "Why are you in this world? By the looks of it, you've been quite busy, with your family and all," he said to change the subject away from him, knowing that it probably wasnt good to put the focus on her new family - For him it was a way of seeing her move on, which he thought was for the best. "Two beautiful twins. They're lucky they have a strong mother like you," his words were genuine as they were bitter.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not something you see everyday - Wade   Not something you see everyday - Wade EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 7:52 pm

"I could have thought you. I could have resisted, but I didn't. Because I knew if I fought, he would get what he wanted.. I was reborn in the fire.. like the first time I died," she wasn't sure he remembered that time. But it didn't matter.  He mentioned Simon, which made her take another sip.
"I'm with Simon.. he is still trying to save me from the darkness," she sighed. It was a hard fight, and respect for Simon for not giving up on her.  "None of us are the same anymore Wade.. that is what you forget," she added. He didn't know her story. But she listened to his reason for being him, Elena. She understood that instinct. They shared that protective instinct towards their daughter. And she was happy that Elena had him when she didn't have her. Tatia took a deep breath in as he told about what Ramsay had done. He asked what she was doing here, like she had this perfect life in Gaia. Was Zitora and Kaiya lucky to have her? she couldn't even keep them safe.
"No they aren't," she sighed and exhaled. Kaiya and Zitora deserved to much more than what Tatia could give them. Tatia looked at Wade. "A month after Elena was born.. I was brought here by a witch.. called Kol. He made me his little test subject.. so now.. I'm basically a dragon.. the process wasn't fun," she explained fast not wanting to deal with the flashes of memories. "He brought me on a different timeline than you came through. I've been here for over a hundred years Wade.. after he was done with his experiment he sold me to this place.. they had created something that would remind you of the arena - if you even remember that," she sighed and looked away shortly. "I've been fighting for my life every single day for longer than I thought was possible.. I've slaughtered, killed people in cold blood. Kaiya and Zitora was born into that place, and I had to get them out.. so I gave the only chance I would have had for freedom to get them out with their father," she told the story and waved at the bartender for refill. "I never stopped thinking about you. It took me years to open myself to anyone again.. because how could I, when you still have my heart?" She asked and sighed.
"Not the story you hoped for? I guess, I know pain and torment just like you do. So don't talk to me about the nonesnese of giving up. Because I didn't come this far to stop believing."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not something you see everyday - Wade   Not something you see everyday - Wade EmptyLør Mar 23, 2019 6:48 pm

He listened to her story, clenching his teeth at the things he heard, not knowing really why he got so angry but he did. He ran his fingers through his hair as he exhaled deeply. "It would be nice if one of us had had a good life. I hold onto hoping that Elena wont suffer the same fate as us. It keeps me going, instead of giving up," he then admitted as he stared ahead, feeling the dread spread in his body. He wasnt sure what he was going for, maybe he had been doing it for so long that he couldnt remember anymore.
He turned to her as she asked if it was the story he was hoping for. He narrowed his eyes shortly before he replied, like he gave it a second thought before he answered, "No," - "I had hoped for something good," he then said as he finished his whiskey and ordered another one. The alcohol in his system felt nice, it felt like the freedom he couldnt have. He pushed the glass away and grabbed the new one as he looked at her. "Dont you feel like hitting me? Just giving me a proper hit right in the face," he then said, like he was poking her like she was a bull. He was annoyed by all these feelings she was making him feel, he didnt want her to not give up, he wanted her to be angry and hate him, hate the person he had become.
"Doesnt it suck to look at the man you thought you once knew? Watch him change into something completely different?" he almost spat the words out as he felt so angry at himself. He shortly clenched his fist as he stared at his drink before he turned his eyes to her. "The little I remember of you, you're not truly evil. You do what's needed to do, but you're not evil," he then said a bit vulnerable as he took another sip of his drink to swallow his own vulnerability, shoving it down into himself again. He shook his head and exhaled at the burn and then looked at Tatia.
Then he realized something and pulled himself to his feet as he stared into her eyes, "Like hell I'm letting you near Ramsay to join me. Fuck...." he shook his head and clenched his fists before he grabbed her face and pressed his lips to hers, feeling the warmth spread throughout him as his heart told him he was doing the right thing. He pulled his face away from hers after a prolonged and tender kiss before he exhaled deeply. "You're too valuable to me," he whispered softly.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not something you see everyday - Wade   Not something you see everyday - Wade EmptyLør Mar 23, 2019 8:16 pm

"Good lives are very rare these days," she admitted in a small sigh. "It  was where I left you. Sitting in a palace covered in gold inside my head.. I would close my eyes and just be happy that Elena at least had you.. imagine something good... Because I knew you would keep her safe," she exhaled. Tatia smiled a tiny bit about his comment on hitting him.
"I thought about it, but someone once told me my anger is my strength and my weakness - that I was an aggressive warrior, guess I learned a thing or two over the years," she gave him a little half smirk. Not even sure he remembered the first time they had met.  
"Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different people Wade," she pointed out looking at him. She felt his poke, but she had after all survived this long because of not taking things personal. She would have snapped back at him with a fancy comment if it had been in the past. You do what's needed to do, but you're not evil, she wanted to believe that - but it wasn't true. As he got up, she reacted by doing the same - call it survival instinct. She starred back at him, and she felt her heart skip a beat. Tatia was about to give him a fancy comment about being able to take down Ramsay, but then something happened. He grabbed her face, and placed his lips on hers. She had placed her lips on his shortly before he had killed her. But this time, it was different. The warm feeling filled up her soul with the missing pieces she had been looking for in ages. She returned the kiss, but he pulled his face away - leaving her hanging for more. Tatia closed her eyes and took a deep breath in. She listened to his words, and exhaled before opening her eyes again to look at him. Tatia placed her left hand on the side of his cheek. Her wolf longed for him, but it could feel how pushed away his wolf were. Tatia made a choice not to push his wolf, not yet at least. He had always been there to help her, they had always found a way to help each other. This time wasn't going to be any different. She took a deep breath in.
"Oso throu daun ogeda," We fight together, she whispered but knew he could hear it. She meant what she said, she wasn't going to give up on him. Tatia took a deep breath in, but didn't take her eyes from away from him. He had just given her a piece of hope, a hope she thought would never return. "I don't want to lose you again."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not something you see everyday - Wade   Not something you see everyday - Wade Empty

Not something you see everyday - Wade
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I miss you so much, everyday without you is pain
» Ray of Death - Wade
» I didn’t ask for your help - Wade

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Gågaden :: Baren, Late Night-
Gå til: