Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Little vampire princess... So nice to meet you - Felicity

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Little vampire princess... So nice to meet you - Felicity Empty
IndlægEmne: Little vampire princess... So nice to meet you - Felicity   Little vampire princess... So nice to meet you - Felicity EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 11:53 am

Place: The bell tower
Surroundings: Mostly broken down pieces of wood, the bell has gone through the floor leaving a gaping hole that has been covered by planks.
Weather: Early morning, its still dark outside.
Outfit: Just his usual attire, a black long sleeved shirt and black jeans. Wade is wearing the same but with a bulletproof vest underneath the shirt.
Topic to: @Felicity <333

Wade had passed her on the street. His orders had been clear, and sadly he had gotten so good at seeming harmless, that when he passed her, he grabbed her by the neck and slammed her into the wall as he pressed a syringe with an unknown sedative into her system. He pulled away and watched her stumble and fall - The stuff was pretty strong, thanks to Umbrella's research, it could kill a horse but put a vampire to sleep. It was necessary for her to not be awake when he moved her. People were staring in dismay but none of them dared to intervene. He got away before any lawenforcement could arrive, making sure that her loved ones would know that she was gone, but not where, not yet. He took her to the least expected place possible, far away from the city.
He had placed her on a chair covered in silver, a nice little touch Ramsay wanted to make sure she wasnt getting to comfortable. A string of garlic heads had been made into a necklace that was placed around her neck, and as soon as she was secured in place, Wade backed off, letting Ramsay step forward. He leaned down to level his face with hers, waiting for her to wake up. Surely it couldnt be a pleasant awakening with all the hurtful precautions. Ramsay wasnt risking anything.
As soon as she woke, she'd be greated by his grinning face, not far from hers, as he narrowed his eyes, studying her face, "Now this is an honor, meeting a princess... I almost feel star struck," he said in a happy tone as he straightened himself, tilting his head slightly to the left, "Sorry for all the discomfort, your highness. I have to make sure a strong vampire like you, is weak enough to stay put. I underestimated my last victim... I'm not making that mistake again," he then said with a slight chuckle.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Humør : If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day.
Antal indlæg : 146

IndlægEmne: Sv: Little vampire princess... So nice to meet you - Felicity   Little vampire princess... So nice to meet you - Felicity EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 12:18 pm

She woke up and felt like shit. So weak and a bit uptight. Felicity opened her eyes as she woke. Feeling like she had the worst hangover ever. It didn't take long to realize she had been kidnapped by a psycho, but she just smiled.
"You sure know how to threat a girl. I like the jewelry, a bit old school but yeah," she said as she gave him a little smirk. "I think you underestimate my value dear, I'm not the princess most people actually want - I tend to be the problem," she sighed. Causing people to have bad luck was not really something she was in controle over.
"And you have your own guard dog.. now see, that is cute. What is his name, sweet fangs?" Felicity rarely took things to seriously. Micah had betrayed her trust. She had no one. Or she had Jayden, but how long till he would betray her as well? Everyone chose Abigal if they had to pick. Felicity was always the second choice, and after all these years - she had learned to live with that. "So what did a lucky girl like me do to deserve such.. nice company?" She asked narrowing her eyes a little bit. Her ability didn't require afford, being so weak made it more uncontrollable. Which would be bad for them, not for her. Her control went on preventing bad things for happening to people, not being able to controle that - well.
"Kidnapping a jinx, wasn't really your best idea.. was it? If you don't want this place to fall down on us.. you should remove the garlic.. making me feel comfortable.. can make up for your luck," she gave him a little smirk. "Or maybe you simply just need a favor?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Little vampire princess... So nice to meet you - Felicity   Little vampire princess... So nice to meet you - Felicity EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 1:02 pm

He stepped back and smiled at her remark, it made his grin grow but only for a short while. He shook his head at her assumption, did she think this was all about money? He narrowed his eyes when she mentioned Wade, turning his eyes to the shapeshifter, "This is Wade. He doesnt talk much, I'm afraid. Say hi to the princess," he then told Wade, but Wade just turned empty eyes to the vampire without saying anything. Ramsay shrugged. "He only talks when he seems fit. A wild dog really, but gets the job done," he smiled and turned his eyes to someone behind Felicity. He turned her eyes back to her as she assumed that he had kidnapped her for a favor. He almost looked betrayed as he lifted a hand to his chest, "Your words hurt, your highness. I am not doing this for a favor, well... Not a favor from you that is, but I assume that she will fill you in on the specifics," he then said looking up at the person in the shadow once again.
The vampire walked rather elegantly, like she was pure royalty, she gently let her hand brush Felicity's shoulder with almost a tenderness to the touch as she slid around the chair, facing the Felicity with a gentle smile. She leaned down without saying a word, studying her face and then her eyes. Her hand from the shoulder touch wandered up her neck to place on the side of her face, the other grabbing the garlic, even as a sizzling sound as the garlic burned her hand, she yanked it off. She threw it away and placed her burned hand gently on the other side of Felicity's face.
"Yes... I see it. You're perfect," she whispered rather softly as she looked back at Ramsay, "The conflict... You were right to assume it, Ramsay," she said with almost a proud tone as she turned her black eyes back to Felicity, leaning closer on her face with a seductive expression, like she was going to kiss her. Lavender was a master of hiding her own feelings, so reading Felicity was like diving into herself. She could see it all, just by looking into her eyes, she knew. "You've lived far too long in that shadow of your sister's, I sense the chains around you, keeping you in that dark spot, for no one to see," she said in almost a painful tone as she made a sad expression. She caressed Felicity's cheek with her thumb, as her expression softened up to something tender, "I am going to break her shadow and make you shine so bright that every person in this world will tremble at your light," she promised her with soft words as she looked down at her lips. She ran her thumb over her bottom lip, biting her own as she stepped back and looked into her eyes, "Will you let me? Or would you rather join me?" she then asked her with an inviting smile.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Humør : If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Little vampire princess... So nice to meet you - Felicity   Little vampire princess... So nice to meet you - Felicity EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 1:19 pm

She was rather curious on what was going on inside his demons head. But didn't ask, it was like she knew a long story would come up - and she didn't really was in the mood or a good listener. Felicity looked to the side as a beautiful vampire stepped in. The touch made her shiver as she held her breath. The garlic got removed from her neck, making her able to feel less chained - just a little bit at least. Felicity looked right into the eyes of the vampire and likewise - she felt like they spoke the same language. It made Felicity narrow her eyes in interest. Perfect wasn't a word people usually used to describe her, that was Abigals word.  The words caught her off guard and made her swallow for a second. It had been hard being Abigals little shadow almost her whole life. Even through she was the one standing with their father in the castle - she still felt like Abigal was the preferred child. The vampire spoke her words with such wonder, it almost made her feel like she didn't have to feel the need to controle herself as much. It was almost exhausting at times, overthinking everysingle situation not to cause way to much bad luck. The times she had been asked to not join an event or attend simple dinners - just to make sure they had a chance of good luck. If it hadn't been for her reason fight with Micah and Abigal being angry with her for it - she would have fought these insane people off - but the darkness was tempting. A heart could get very cold, especially when all it knew was winter.
"Count me in," she said surprising herself by that choice. "I'm exhausted of hiding.. I'm not hiding now," she added as she breathed out.
"I guess it's your lucky day."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Little vampire princess... So nice to meet you - Felicity   Little vampire princess... So nice to meet you - Felicity EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 5:59 pm

Lavenders smile grew to a grin, exposing her second set of fangs behind the regular vampire ones. She let go of Felicity's face as she grabbed the restraints and pulled them off, letting her have her freedom. She reached out with her hand for Felicity to grab, pulling her to her feet as she tilted her head with a pleasant grin over her lips. "It would seem so, my lady luck," she simply replied to it being her lucky day as she turned her eyes back on Ramsay.
Ramsay smiled a little and then clapped his hands together, "I've always wanted to be a part of royal drama," he said in a happy tone, to which Wade scoffed. Ramsay turned his eyes to Wade with an annoyed expression, Wade just smiled and shook his head, "Oh, so he can smile. At my expense, it seems," Ramsay simply said as he narrowed his eyes at Wade, who's smile faded quickly. Lavender paid no mind to their foolish chatter, her eyes were already back at Felicity.
"There's nothing in this world I hate more than annoying sisters. I think we'll make quite a fruitful partnership," she said with an inviting smile as she put her hand tenderly on Felicity's cheek once again, feeling the soft skin on her hand. She wanted Felicity to know that she wanted to help her, that she wasnt just playing with her for the fun of it. Lavender sighed and studied her face, "Now. We once had a friend, who's gone. It doesnt mean that you're a replacement for what we lost. You're a new addition to our little group. With us, you can do as you please. Hurt someone? We'll help you with the best methods. Kill someone? We'll bury the body. It is all laid out at your feet, only for you to reach out and take into your hands" she then promised with a smile, as she looked closer at Felicity's beautiful face, "You're something else. An unstoppable force that needs direction," she then explained, she had done her research into the recent happenings, the media may had said nothing, but the criminal world knew everything that there was to know about the wrongdoings that had happend. "Soon, they'll come to regret giving her a higher value than you. You're worth so much more," she said tenderly as she wrapped her arms around Felicity in a warm embrace.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: Little vampire princess... So nice to meet you - Felicity   Little vampire princess... So nice to meet you - Felicity EmptyTors Mar 14, 2019 12:56 am

"It's not as interesting as you might think, really," Felicity pointed out to Ramsays comment about royal drama. People always made a big deal about it, but if you wanted real royal drama - you should deal with the Sinclairs. As Lavender again spoke, she turned her eyes towards the vampire again. The touch seemed to have something else, and perhaps Felicity felt herself attracted to the feeling of being seen. Of course other people saw her, but not like this. Not like someone who wasn't a problem. Felicity looked into Lavenders eyes as she said they used to have a friend. It was sad losing a friend. Being a part of something, didn't seem so bad now did it? Someone who would stick with you in everything. Was that so bad to want it? Felicity heard her fathers voice in her head, but it was so small - not enough to bring her out of this temptation. The vampire her in her arms, making Felicity feeling secure - people often kept themselves few steps away from her - just to be sure. The thing was, she wasn't her to bring others pain - she just wanted to feel a little crazy, feeling a little loose.
"Can we go to Moonlight Falls.. spread a little luck to ourselves?" she asked a bit teasing to Lavender. "Or do you have some more fun things you want to do?" she asked as she tilted her head a little to the side with a half smirk.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Little vampire princess... So nice to meet you - Felicity   Little vampire princess... So nice to meet you - Felicity Empty

Little vampire princess... So nice to meet you - Felicity
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Nice too meet you ( XXX )
»  You again, nice to meet you - Talion
» Hello, nice to meet you - Luca
» Nice to meet you stranger! - Maya (XXX)
» Nice to meet you strangers - Talion

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det sydlige Southside :: Dead Wood Cemetery :: Old white church-
Gå til: