Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Cute place you've got bro - Zachary

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Cute place you've got bro - Zachary Empty
IndlægEmne: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyTirs Jan 29, 2019 4:47 pm

But where's my room??

Where: Zachary's apartment
When: Saturday around 12 (though they agreed on 11, Otis is just late.. as always)
Weather Freezing cold! Argh! and snowy eww..
Who: @Zachary
Wearing Same as profil picture, plus a oversized winter-jacket, and a cute red hat - he's carrying a sports bag and the one on the picture below
Cute place you've got bro - Zachary 6shopping_cat_2_

”No! Just call me later okay?” he almost yelled in anger, standing in the middel of the street with his phone pressed against his face. ”Stop! Stop it! I can't - fuck I need to go..” he sounded stressed and irritated, as he kinda panicking hang up the phone to stuff it back into his back pocket.

The little note he was clingy to in his left hand, told him what building to go to, ”I know I know baby.. almost there!” he whispered softly to the meowing cat in the bag.
He pressed the button down where the name of his new roomie indicated he lived - pressed it down again - oh and again - super annoying. Actually he kept pressing the button till the door made some buzzing noise and let him in. He followed the stairs up to the apartment, and started knocking on it, in some musical rhythm.

When the guy behind it opened it, he just walked right in, didn't stop to wait for some kind of invitation or whatever..
He took his sports bag off and let it fall to the floor with a loud bump, as he got down on his knees and put the MacDonalds bag down very gently, as the kitty cat cautious peeked up at the new settings - ”go, go explore baby..” he said softly, before getting up again, and finally turning towards Zachary ”You must be Zach right?? We talked on the phone.. I'm Otis..” he then introduced himself, looking Zachary up and down, silently judging him.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyOns Jan 30, 2019 12:51 pm

Zachary sighed as he for probably the twentieth time fluffed up one of the couch pillows, waiting for his new roomie to arrive. They'd agreed on 11 o'clock, but clearly his new roomie wasn't very punctual, or very bad at telling people he was late - or maybe even a mix of both. His australian shepherd, Lex, whined a little fromhis place in the basket right next to the couch, and Zachary hushed him. "Don't worry boy, I know you're anxious too. I'm sure he's just a bit late." Zachary went over to crouch down next to his dog, and scratched Lex behind one ear, resulting in some happy panting and slight wagging of his tail.

Just then, he heard the bell ring, and he got up to go into the hallway - as it kept ringing, and ringing... Sigh. Was he really that type? Dear God... He pressed the button to unlock the front door, and shooed Lex back into his basket - he'd followed Zachary over to the door, eager to meet someone new. And shortly after, there was the knocking on the door - in some kind of melody? Anyway, Zachary went to open the door... To be walked right past instead of greeted, first, like most people would.

He raised an eyebrow as he closed the door behind the guy, and calmly walked in after him. And soon he saw the cat they'd shortly talked about over the phone - peeking out of the bag, earning a curious look from Lex, and him sniffing in the general direction of the cat, as if to say 'what are you??'. "Yeah, I'm Zachary... Nice to meet you, Otis," Zachary then said, smiling as he held out a hand for the usual hand shaking, to greet the guy. Today he was wearing his white, ripped jeans, and pink shirt -oh, and he was walking around barefoot.

// He's on the left, and here's Lex <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyTors Jan 31, 2019 1:43 pm

Otis' eyes went straight from the guys face to the hand Zach was handing out towards Otis, he just give it a quick obnoxious glance, as was this particular hand the most disgusting thing he had ever seen, and there would be no way in hell he would ever go near it..
Well not exactly, but some shit like that, actually he took at step back, ”no thanks” he responded, looking back up on Zach, ”yes very nice indeed..” he just mumbled very sarcastic.. and finally looking down at the dog, watching to see what would happen between it and Cat, but they seemed to get along okay? No one was biding the others tails of, so that was a good start anyways. ”So where's my room at?” he said, turning his back on Zach to walk further into the apartment to get a look around, nice.. clean.. hmm.. he thought, just analysing the surroundings.

Before stopping at a door, and without permissing he just opened it up - but oh well that room was already furnished - god he such a dork.. did he clean up for my sake, or is he always like this? he thought, shaking his head, before walking into the room, just to grab some picture frame and looking at it - ”Los Angles? How's that? Warm I presume?” he asked, putting the picture down again, totally invading Zach's personal life, but oh well, Otis' didn't really give a fuck? ”So my room??” he just went on.. small talk wasn't really his thing either.. let's get going bitch, come on come on!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyTors Jan 31, 2019 8:14 pm

Zachary furrowed his brows a little at the look on the guy's face, but it quickly got back into a smile and he pulled his hand back - some people just didn't like handshakes, and well, he was cool with that. He just could've done it without the look, couldn't he? Just say you don't like it, dude! And he barely got to think it before the guy at least said something. Good, good...He hated people who didn't communicate properly. At least this guy could.

Lex was calmly sitting in his basket, panting happily as he looked at the cat, but he didn't do anything other than that and sniffing the air a bit - he was a good boy, after all, Zachary had trained him pretty well and he would only approach the cat if it approached him.

"It's just down the..." Zachary didn't get to say more before Otis was already on the move, and he sighed as he followed him. And of course the guy just barged into his room - really dude? Some privacy, please! It was probably visible that he was annoyed, at least for a moment or two, before he walked in and was about to take the picture, but at least the guy put it back in place again. "Yea, it is. Nice but warm." he answered, as his eyes traveled over another picture, one of him with some of the cancer struck kids that'd pulled through and made it, from the hospitalhe'd worked at back in L.A... "Your room's on the other side of the hallway. And the toilet's at the end of the hallway."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyTors Jan 31, 2019 11:03 pm

”Never been..” he just mumbled, with an easy shrug, not that he was very interested either, the only place he'd ever wanted to go - was here - and now he was? So that was cool.. ish.

”Cool” he went back into the hallway, to go find the right room, as he opened up the door and gave it a look - nothing but white walls and boring wooden floor - and a little french balcony, well that was cool - or it would be, in the summer probably, right now not so much. ”Do you work night's or day's?” he then asked his new roommate, but it would be good to know - when Zach would be here and when he wouldn't - what he did for a living, not so important again.

The cat had finally got up the courage to jump out of the paper bag, to go explore a little bit - or well, it just followed Otis to his room, as it went in, like it already knew this was it's new home..
”Hey baby.. how's that for a change?” he asked the cat, as it turned abound and gave him a little meow, which made him simle ”she likes it..” he whispered softly, as he got down into squat to pull his fingers through the cat's soft fur, ”yes.. I think I'll like it too..” he whispered back at the cat, as they were having some sort of silent conversation. ”Key?” he then just spurted out, to ask Zach if he could get it now, or what? And of cause.. without even looking at him.. he could be annoyed all he wanted, it wouldn't change a thing, Otis had just one of those personalities, where you never really knew where you had him, or what he would do next.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyFre Feb 01, 2019 10:39 am

Well, with the way he'd commented on the picture, it was pretty obvious he hadn't been there, or he wouldn't have asked what he did, now would he? Zachary sighed as he watched him leave the room to go find his own room, where his cat soon found him, too. At least the cat was a little cutie... It seemed its owner would be... Quite a mouthful, though.

As if sensing how displeased Zachary was, and wanting to comfort him, Lex came trotting into Zachary's room just then, and calmly licked the tip of his fingers, until he got the angel's attention - which brought a smile to his face, as he crouched down to pet his dog properly and talk to it - in Chinese, as was his usual when speaking to Lex. "Shì de nánhái, wǒ zhēn de bù zhīdào gāi zěnme zuò tā de...... Dàn māo hěn hǎo, duì ba?" he calmly said, and Lex let loose a small, low bark- as if to say he agreed with his master. With a smile on his lips, Zachary calmly petted Lex a couple of times, before he stood backup once more, as Otis asked for the key.

"I placed your key on the windowsill in your room," he told the human, as he went over to stand in the doorway into the room - not inside the room itself. Yes, the room wasn't even furnished yet, but Zachary at least had a respect for it now being Otis' room... Something Otis didn't seem to have with his.

//The Chinese; "Yeah boy, I don't really know what to make of him either... But the cat's  nice, right?"

Sidst rettet af Zachary Fre Feb 01, 2019 9:19 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyFre Feb 01, 2019 12:22 pm

Why wasn't he responding to the question? That was kinda annoying.. why would he even be like that?! Otis turned back around, to maybe lean why, as he got a glint at the dog and Zach - oh okay.. fair. Maybe he too should say hi to the dog? It seemed nice enough.. Otis didn't really have a certain animal preferences - the kitten had found him, not the other way around - and they just kinda clicked form the beginning - had the kitten been a poppy, he would have loved it just the same.

”Lex was it? Can I say hi?” he asked, after frowning his brows a bit, at the weird language Zach had used - what was that? Something asian for sure.. he wasn't very used to it.. Otis had tried to learn french at boarding school, but it never really sticked, so the only language he really talked would be English.

”Oh cool..” he mumbled, getting back up to go get the key, ”you got anything for me to sign or?” he asked, waiting to get all the boring stuff overwith, so he could slam the door and light up a joint, and just enjoy having his very own room.. for the first time in his miserable fucking life!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyFre Feb 01, 2019 9:17 pm

To be fair, Zachary kinda hadn't heard the question about the job, as Lex had indeed wandered into his room just then and his focus was taken away from Otis just like that - his dog could almost always get his attention, it was only the few times he darted out of the door to help Elijah, that he couldn't... But then again, nobody could get Zachary's attention if he was out on a mission like that... Logically, given what he was.

He looked up when Otis talked to him again, and gave him a smile and a nod. "Yeah, go right ahead. He's a sweetheart and loves meeting new people, anyway." he said, taking one step back - and Lex calmly stepped forward to curiously sniff at Otis' pants legs, sniffing the other was, after all, the way dogs did greet another.

Both Lex and Zachary looked after otis as he went to fetch the key, and Zachary shrugged. "Nah, the landlord will, not me. He said he'd come by later today with the papers. I think it was just around 3 pm he'd get here, something like that."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyFre Feb 08, 2019 5:31 pm

”Cool.. yo' Lexxi.. how we doing today sweetheart!” Otis was calling the dog, as joked around a little bit, but truly he liked dogs, like he liked all animals, and for the most time being, he actually found them as being the better company, when he had to choose between them and alle these awful human beings, that seemed to surround him anywhere he went..

He squatted down agin to properly greet the dog, holding a hand out for the dog to sniff, and if it was okay with his scent, petting it kindly on it's head, letting his fingers glide though the thick coat of fur, remembering to scratch the deer Lex behind it's ear, before getting back up. ”Yes, I think we'll get along just fine, don't you think so to sweety?” he asked the dog smiling - but your human.. I'm not sure yet.. he seems a bit up-tight, maybe we should try and change that mhmm.. He thought, as he gave Zach another look, before nodding, ”Sure sounds fine, I'll just hang then..” he mumbled.

Just as the little cat had finally worked up the courage to jump out of it's bag and come exploring.. or maybe it had just felt a little left behind, and was now on a seek for it's human. A bit shy she walked into the room, just as Otis' saw her, and got down to pick her up, holding her in her arms and petting her as she went on to purr as a simple thanks, ”Oh and this is Cat, she's a sweetheart too - but maybe a bit shy..” he told the others, taking a step closer to Zach, so he could stretch his hand out to pet the cat if he wanted to - tho' the cat seemed a little bit on it's guard, looking up at Zach with it's big beautiful shy black eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyTors Feb 14, 2019 1:46 am

Zachary just watched with a small, calm smile, as Otis greeted his dog, who curiously sniffed him some more before happily panting, and sitting down, ready to be petted, which happened only seconds later. Lex happily leaned into the petting and scratching, giving his hand a tiny lick, too, before Otis got back up and Lex couldn't reach his hand anymore.

Zachary smiled and nodded. "Sounds good. I mean, there's lots of things to do anyway, not that I usually spend too much time back here, only my weekdays evenings and weekend mornings, really. I work afternoons in the weekdays and evenings in the weekends, you see," he explained, the friendly smile still in place on his face. "Of course my work switches it up sometimes, but that's the general work schedule."

His attention was quickly caught by the positively adorable cat entering the room just then, though, and he followed how Otis picked her up, the smile on his lips a bit softer, a bit warmer, right now. He had quite the love for animals, too, after all - no matter the kind. "Well, it's perfectly normal to be shy in a situation like this.. She hasn't seen the place before, after all. Hello, pretty... D'you think you could like it here?" the last thing was gently asked of the cat, as he calmly reached out his hand, palm up, just to let the cat sniff him. usually, even extremely shy animals likes him, which he guessed had something to do with the calming angel aura, after all. Anyway, he let the cat sniff all it wanted to, and if it seemed like he'd be allowed to, the cat would receive a small, gentle scratch at the back of its head.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyMan Feb 18, 2019 7:30 pm

”There is?” He just said, what things? It seems pretty boring to him.. but well he didn't have that much stuff yet anyways, so there wasn't really anything for him to do in the apartment at this time.. It'll be funnier when I'll get some stuff I guess.. I'll have to go steal a playstation.. always wanted one of those things.. so fun! he thought smiling a bit, ”O.. kay? Well I work must afternoons and nights also.. guess we won't be seeing that much of each other then..” he just said, not implying anything - but well - that was fine with him.. again with the unpersonal small talk.. meh.

”Sure.. Cat likes whatever I like..” he just said, maybe a little bit as a thread? Like.. don't get on my bad side.. or you'll gonna get scratched in the middle of the night.. on some unpleasant places.. mhmm.. but for now, the Cat didn't mind, as long as Otis was there to give it a good-to-go smile. ”But I'm sure we'll get along just fine.. so, I'll better.. unpack.. or something..” he just mumbled, not that there really was anything to unpack.. but.. they couldn't just stand here all day now could they?! He put the cat back down, when it and Zach was finished making friends, and then he went to go get the sports bag, as he opened it, and looked around for somewhere to put the clothes.. lucky for him, there was a build in cabinet - one less thing he had to go steal.. ”You don't have like a spare bed do you?” he then asked Zach, yelling a bit, not knowing where he had gone off too.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyTirs Feb 19, 2019 1:38 am

"Well, yea... I mean, I haven't had problems finding things to do, but uhm. I guess I've mostly been cooking, baking or been on my computer or PS4... Or having fun with Lex, so yea, that kills a lot of time." he said, smiling and shrugging. Yea he did have a PS4, but he didn't really have any of the popular games, he was more the type to like the murder mysteries games, detective games, that type of stuff. He wasn't really into racing and action games like most people seemed to be. He liked to have a game that really made him think about his decisions in it. A game he really felt he had an influence in.

"Well, anyway, she's a real cutie." he complimented Otie's cat, smiling as he watched the cat leave. "Ah. Yeah. You do that," he just said when Otis mentioned unpacking, and after a while, Zachary went into the kitchen. He had some dough resting in the fridge after all, as he'd been meaning to make some cinnamon buns, knowing Otie was coming today. better give off the best first impressions you could, right? Right! And who didn't love cinnamon buns!

"A spare bed?" he poked out his head from the door to the kitchen. "Hmm... If you don't mind it being sorta busted, I do still have my old mattress down in the basement room? Like, one of the springs is really, really lose, but I guess it should do as a replacement bed until you get a proper one? If that's something you can use?" he said,before going back into the kitchen, smearing the cinnamon mix onto the dough, rolling it up, and cutting it out to put them on the baking tray and smack it all into the oven to bake for the next fifteen, maybe twenty minutes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyTirs Feb 19, 2019 8:59 pm

”Cool, personally I don't have a clue how to cook.. or bake.. or anything that has to do with food, other than eating it..” grinede han bare, som han primært levede af færdigretter og take out - men måske han kunne snige sig til lidt raster nu han boede med sådan en madlavnings-fyr?
”You've got a PS4??” he asked.. maybe a bit to enthusiastic, or maybe just a little bit envious.. as he had never owned anything like that before.. well he hadn't really owned anything at all before.. but this was gonna change now.. he was eighteen now.. he could own whatever the fuck he wanted.. and well, now he actually did own someting.. or kinda.. his very own room, in his.. okay shared apartment.. but well.. better than living on the street right!

”Sounds perfect to me.. let's go get it!” he just said, now hanging out just outside the kitchen, smiling at Zach, like he hadn't done before.. maybe he wasn't such a douche afterall.. Otis I mean.

”I just need it for a couple of nights, I'll go shopping for a new one soon.. promise..” he mumbled, ready to go to that basement thing and get the bed.. it couldn't be worse that the shit stuff he had slept on before.. this one time he'd stayed at this girls home.. to find out that her home was fucking crawling with bedbugs and he had to fucking burn all his clothes and take a shower in fucking vodka to stop the horrible feeling of that the bugs was crawling all over him.. jeez.. oh and he had slept on the floor a million times before.. even outside.. but nothing as bad as the bedbug stuff.. whatever Zach had it couldn't be any worse than what he' used to.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyOns Feb 20, 2019 1:02 am

"Well... I guess a lot of people have it like that? I just, Idunno... I've always liked it. It's relaxing, somehow." he said, smiling as he stepped out from the kitchen again. Before too long, the smell of cinnamon started to waft out from the kitchen - the smell left no doubt that those cinnamon buns would taste good. Like they always did, when Zachary baked some.

"Oh, yeah, I do. I bought it like... A few months after they released the pro version. Wanted to have the graphics be better and the gaming a bit more seamless... So yea. Took quite a while to save up for it, but now I have it, so 's cool. Also makes sure I didn't have to buy a blu-ray player, so I guess it was just a win-win?" he said, shrugging. He'd saved up for it for half a year, but he was really happy for it, too.

"But yea, let's go get it, the buns need like fifteen to twenty minutes anyway, plenty of time..." he went to unlock the door, putting his own keys in his pocket, motioning for Otis to go out the door first. As soon as he had, Zachary closed the door behind them - which automatically locked when you shut it - and then led the way to the basement, and unlocked one of the basement rooms. "Here... If you take the top, I'll take the bottom..." with a bit of work, they got it up the stairs, and Zachary lockedthem back inside, helping Otis get the mattress into his room, too. There wasn't even a single spot on the mattress, it just smelled a bit like basement due to having been down there for half a year, but otherwise, it seemed fine - it just had that one busted spring, which caused a small divot in it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyFre Mar 01, 2019 12:29 pm

”Sure” he mumbled, maybe just a tiny bit jaloux on Zach's well decoded room and apartment - when he stood there.. with nothing..
But fuck that, soon he would have just as much stuff as the little angel here, just gonna find the right place to steal it form.. shouldn't be that hard.
”Buns?” he just asked, looking into the kitchen where Zach had been running around, doing some of his baking or cooking probably? Otis didn't know exactly what he meant by 'buns' as he had never really had anything like that - any sugar like stuff - all banned at boarding school, well you can't really miss something you'd never had in the first place, right?

He jumped down the stairs following Zach to get the mattress from the basement, ”dirty..” he said, blinking at Zach making sure he'd get the joke.. as it was all it was, he would never.. ever.. ever.. mh no! Ew..
he got thought his giggles and went to help Zach get the mattress to his room, placing it just in the middel of everywhere, but oh well - he didn't have anything else.. wonder if he should ask for a blanket, or just go find one on his own later.. probably the last.
”Thanks bro..” he mumbled, as he took out the pack of cigarets, got one out for himself, he sat down on the mattress and just lighted the cigaret right there and then, while testing the mattress - he looked up and gave Zach a crocked smile - ”want one?” he asked, holding the cigaret packet out in front of him, offering the only thing he really had to offer.. but at least, if Zach wanted one, they were even.. right.. yeah right.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyMan Mar 04, 2019 1:44 pm

Zachary had just smiled when Otis had peeked into the kitchen - he'd been doing the dishes while he'd made the cinnamon buns, so the kitchen was still pretty spotless despite him just having put the buns into the oven. But anyway, soon they were downstairs, fetching the mattress, and Zachary looked... Well.... Quite confused to the 'dirty' comment. Even the basements here were clean, after all? So what did he mean? Cause yeah, Zachary's thoughts just never strayed into the kind of thoughts Otis might have insinuated. Never. Which had sort of been a problem sometimes out in the night life when he got drunk with people, they just made comments and jokes he never ever got. So he was always just left to sort of chuckle and just hope he chuckled at a right moment.

Anyway, they got the mattress into the room. As soon as Otis had taken out a cigarette, tho, he quickly shut the door to his own room - he wasn't really a fan of the scent of smoke, and they sort of weren't allowed to smoke inside, either, so despite him having respect for it being Otis' room now, he went in and opened the window. Then he turned and smiled, shaking his head at Otis' offer. "I don't smoke. And we're not allowed to, inside, either, in these apartments. So yea. Please open the window every time, yea? Our landlord can kick both of us out if he catches you smoking, or if somebody else complains about it smelling like smoke." he said this in the kindest, gentlest tone, making it clear that it was just, like, a friendly nudge and not a command at all. He went back to stand in the doorway, though, not wanting to linger in the room unless specifically allowed to... He was just too polite to do that, to be completely honest.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 2:20 pm

”Hmm?” Otis kinda growled in a deep voice, not very pleased with the new set of rules.. not that he was going to follow them much anyways, but he still just hated that they even needed to be pointed out to him.. like he was some kind of moron?! ”Sure” he just said, not looking back at Zach, just strolling towards the open window, luckily he had the french balcony, he could always smoke out there.. or just open the door, and pretend he was? Sure.. what Zach didn't know.. mhmm he wouldn't have to worry about right? Out of sight out of mind!

”So you don't smoke.. do you drink?” he then asked, blowing the greyish cigaret smoke out of the window, just to please the little angel - oh god.. please drink.. please don't be such a goodie little two-shoes! he thought, almost disgusted by the thought.. because not only did Otis smoke, he also drank.. a lot.. and did drugs.. like all the time.. oh and also.. he was a pusher.. and a thief.. so ehm.. oh the only thing he didn't do was fights.. because like.. that involved touching.. and that he never did. Okay maybe like only once.. with.. oh.. haven't thought of him in so long.. Aric..
But that was completely diffrent.. Aric didn't make him wanna die all the time, so yea.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 1:03 pm

He didn't really believe it, the way Otis said it, but oh well. The landlord knew Zachary wasn't one to smoke, so he probably wouldn't be kicked out for it if it was discovered. And it'd be Otis' own fault if he got kicked out for it, after all. So he guessed he shouldn't care? Though he didn't like the thought of the guy winding up homeless, either... Sigh... Well, that was something to think about if that time ever came.

"Oh, I do just about every weekend. Like, I don't get completely hammered, but I mean, I do go out to the clubs if my schedule allows me to?" he never wanted to drink to get completely hammered, but maybe that was just because he always thought about having to be ready to rush to Elijah's aid if the human ever needed it. And what good use would a completely hammered angel then be, if you were in mortal peril,huh? Not much. "So yea. No smoking, but I do drink from time to time." he said, and shrugged. "Why?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptySøn Mar 17, 2019 5:05 pm

Otis nodded slowly, smilede a bit teasing back to the little angel.. jeez..
”Cool..” he just responded, smoking his cigaret, ”exciting..” he just said teasing.. he didn't mean it at all.. it sounded.. fucking boring to Otis.. but then again he was just the type who.. never sat still.. he needed to be out and about.. doing stuff.. entertain himself.. well it was mostly bad shit, but at least something happened then.. life on the run could be pretty fun actually!

”Why?” he just repeated.. as he paused to smoke again.. and then putt of the cigaret, before closing the window and such.. ”because bonding is so much more fun over a beer.. and we should get to know each other right? Just a little bit I mean.. I don't need to know every little detail about you.. just.. it's easier to live together if you.. know each other right? We could go out?” he just said, actually smiling at the guy.. not a big smile.. but just a little.. 'I'm trying to make this work' - smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptySøn Mar 17, 2019 11:48 pm

Zachary could hear the guy didn't really mean it, but he let it slide. People were different after all, one person's fun could be a bore to someone else, and he had already met his fair share of people who thought it was pretty boring that he never partied full-on, the same way as they did. But getting completely hammered just wasn't his thing, it was way too risky with the God-given mission he had resting on his shoulders. Not that Elijah had really been in all that much danger, but you never knew when it would happen, and if he was hammered... He didn't even want to think about the situation they'd be in, then. Both of them possibly dead... And Zachary didn't have to be near the danger to die, after all...

"Uhm... I guess we could? I have this weekend off, anyway. What were you thinking, precisely?" he then asked, raising an eyebrow, questioningly. Because someof the bars, he actively avoided, purely because he knew just how many vampires and blood demons frequented them... And all of them would love to get a snack out of a little angel in their midst. No thanks. But a lot of other places, he liked, so it really depended on the place Otis picked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 7:48 pm

”No pressure..” he added, as Zachary didn't seem very keen to the idea, whatever.. it wasn't like he would die if they didn't bond or anything.. just that it would be easier to be around each other if they did..

”Nothing really.. just forget it, it was a stupid idea.. I'm gonna close this now.. bye!” he said hasty, as he walked over to smack the door in Zachery's face, but whatever, if the boy didn't wanted to be friends, he didn't have to - no one was fucking forcing him!!
A little bit frustrated he went back to the balcony door, to open it and to smoke a second cigaret, just to deal with the stress.. so much for trying to be nice?
He didn't need any friends anyways! He'd always been alone, so what difference would it make.. he could just go out alone.. find the cool bars and clubs alone.. discover the city and stuff.. he could probably look it all up on the internet.. fuck Zach!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyTors Mar 21, 2019 2:12 pm

It wasn't that Zachary didn't like the idea, he just had... Several things to consider, most of all, which place you went to. He just didn't want to have a night being ruined by having to defend himself and possibly the human too, from any overzealous vampire or demon. That sort of wasn't his idea of a fun night.

So when Otis just smacked the door in his face, he took a surprised step back, then sighed as he replayed what he'd just said, shook his head, and then tried to talk with him through the door. "Sorry Otis, it wasn't meant like that! I... I do want to go out with you, I mean, it sounds fun, there's just certain places I can't really go to, okay? Bad memories. If you're fine with a pub, though, there's a really good one nearby?" he said, trying to save it, since he did want to be on good terms with the guy, now that they were going to share the apartment.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyOns Mar 27, 2019 3:21 am

”Fuck you..” he just whispered to himself, or well it was meant for Zach, but he didn't want him to hear it though, didn't want them to fight or anything, not if that meant he could get thrown out.. he needed this place.. he didn't have anywhere else to go.
”Sure.. fine..” he just mumbled, smoking haft of the cigaret before putting it out, as he walked back to open the door, ”I don't know anyone here.. and I don't know any pubs og clubs or anything, so whatever you want is fine.. I just moved here you know.. I'm just trying to be friends with you, just a little bit.. but if you don't want that, just say it? I don't care..” he then told Zachery, but.. clearly he did care.. maybe he was a pain in the ass, a fucking brat, but he had feelings too.. and without any friends or family, right now Zachery was the closest thing he had to.. anything.. so.. of cause he was hoping that.. somehow.. they could just.. get along.. it would be nice right?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyOns Mar 27, 2019 12:31 pm

Zachary just stood there and waited, with slightly baited breath - hoping to God he hadn't screwed up the chance to actually make sure he was on good foot with his roomie from the start. Luckily, Otis came back to re-open the door, and Zachary breathed a sigh of relief that was probably visible, not that he cared too much about whether it was or not.

"Right... Sorry, I forgot, I just... Guess I wanted to be nice and let you choose. Forgot you don't know any of the places... Anyway, The Wolf's Den is a pretty nice pub. Not too crowded, but not too quiet, either." he then said, a small, firendly smile back on his lips. That, and the owners were werewolves, so he didn't have to worry about vampires, at the very least. "I do want to be friends with you. I just... Yeah, sorry, I guess I can be a bit awkward at times?" like, he was social enough, but his thoughts were all over the place, most of the time. "If you want, then, uhm... The cinnamon rolls are about done by now, so we could take a bite before the landlord comes over to see you?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary EmptyTors Apr 04, 2019 1:29 pm

”The Wolf's Den? What weird name is that!” He laughed, maybe getting a little bit less moody about this whole thing, god he was so easy to piss off - ”Sure let's go there sometime” he said, just shrugging his shoulder a bit, whatever - didn't want to expect to much, or else he would just end up getting hurt again - and that shit made him fucking angry okay! ”Whatever..” he just mumbled, didn't really wanna talk about it anymore, just forget it for fuck sake argh! So awkward!

”Cinnamon rolls? what's that?” he said, take a deep breath through his nose, to make some sense og the scent - it smelt like cake or something, something sweet - but he wasn't sure he'd ever tasted it before, he didn't know the name anyways - but well, there was ton of stuff he hadn't done before, and ton of stuff only he had done, as nobody else had been put through the crazy childhood he had - before getting away at boarding school of cause, that had been the fucking happiest time in his life so far.. up until Aric left of cause.. then it all gone to shit again. But now he was here, and things would be good - they just fucking had to okay!
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary Empty

Cute place you've got bro - Zachary
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary
» Hey you, you .. are.. really.. cute.
» A meet cute
» Helpless duck - Zachary
» a new beginning, a new meeting - Zachary

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum