Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Eric gave Yuri a once over looking into his eyes and smiling at him I know you won't he said wanting to calm his baby boy down Promise...but then you have to be a good boy for me...and like i said i am never gonna leave you...just teach you a lesson...i want you by my side forever even if that last part was a lie, one day Yuri would grow old and Eric would have to leave him.

I would love to go and see you...you will be the most beautiful person on the ice he said and ruffled Yuri's hair. Eric felt his heart swell good...because i want to get this right...i don't do relationships...but...something about you makes me want to change...there must be something special about you Yuri Lee he pulled Yuri in closer with a big smile on his face.

It was very quickly replaced when he felt Yuri make a trail of loving kisses down Eric’s throat and to his chest, where he began to whine. greedy little boy aren't you Eric said with a cocky smirk. He gently rested his hands on Yuri's slender hips, pressing him down Eric rapidly growing cock. A lump formed in Eric's throat you make me happy to Yuri and it was so much more telling than what Eric was okay with.
He pulled his shirt over his head smiling up at Yuri, he clasped Yuri's hands and placed them on his chest do whatever you want to me, im yours to command...i won't pressure you...and you can't do anything wrong he said while gently drawing circles on the young boys hips.

Eric bit his lips and closed his eyes, trying to will his erection down in hopes of no scaring Yuri off, their first time hadn't been...well yeah...Eric had to do this the right way, which meant letting Yuri take the weel....most of the time.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 18, 2018 3:37 pm

He would be a good boy, just for Eric, just for him to stay by his side always. The thought of dying before Eric hadn’t crossed his mind at all. He didn’t like to think about it, and he also just silently hoped that they would figure it out anyway, because they... loved each other right? Eric loves him right, why else would he be his boyfriend and take him out on dates.
He giggled and kissed Eric’s cheek. He was so nice and caring. Always saying such nice things to Yuri. He whined a bit when he messed up his hair, although they were going to bed anyway, so it shouldn’t look nice anyway.
Yuri looked up at him with a questionable look, as he said he didn’t do relationships. What did that mean? And why was he different? what do you mean you don’t do relationships. he asked softly.
What if he didn’t want a relationship after all? What were they supposed to do then? Yuri really liked Eric, even loved, he just didn’t want to say it.

He nodded with a small smile, when it came to Eric, he was very greedy. He wanted all of him, all to himself!
A small and soft moan escaped his lips, as he was pressed down on something that was growing rather fast, making himself pretty excited.
He smiled big and couldn’t stop himself from giving him a kiss filled with all his love. This man... he had so many feelings that he wanted to express, but it was all so new and he was so scared.
A took in a deep breath as Eric took his shirt off and Yuri’s hands was placed on his tones abs. He could feel how well he was build, making him clench his tighs around Eric’s hips, as he felt a well known tingle between his legs.
He could do anything he wanted? He leaned down and began kissing, sucking and licking around his chest, leaving behind small marks as his plump lips trailed along, whimpering slightly as he felt himself grow.
He found himself beginning to grind on Eric’s hard on, feeling the friction making him moan softly in pleasure. Although it was with pants on, just the smallest movement made him clench in pleasure.
Eric he gasped almost out of breath, as he continued. He knew Eric probably wanted more than this, but right now this was what Yuri was brave enough to give himself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Eric took a deep shuddering breath, the amount of love rolling of yuri in waves was to much for him, he couldn't get any air into his lungs, the fear of losing Yuri of having to watch him grow old...Eric was terrified. He was pulled out of his own personal nightmare by Yuri's soft voice, and after all his talk about lying and how bad it was...he knew he had to tell Yuri the truth. I never much wanted one, or love...it's messy and people get hurt. As an immortal the idea of loving someone who you one day have to bury is terrifying...or falling for someone like yourself, but have them hate you forever...i never wanted that. I have never been in love bef... he stopped himself and gulped in a bundle of air, the next words were said so softly that one might think Eric was talking to a lover.

He lifted his eyes from where they were placed on Yuri's hip,But you, Yuri...fuck....i want all of it...and i scares me to death, so promise me that...like im giving you time with taking things further on a sexual level...you will do the same for me on an emotional one he asked pleadingly, he hated being vulnerable, the feeling of being an open book and letting people see you...fuck he hated it.

Eric was a bit glad that Yuri being the cute little thing he was, had no fucking clue what his teasing little kisses and moans as he pressed himself against Eric trying to close his legs....god how could he not know what he was doing to Eric. The way he leaned down and began kissing, sucking and licking around Eric's chest, leaving behind small marks as his plump lips trailed along, the mouth-watering whimper that left his lips as he got hard, if there was a heaven it was here underneath Yuri Lee.

FFFFFuuuuuCK! Yuri...i...you...mmmmmhmm... tell me what you want! what can i do...dear god please tell me...because this is getting very hard for me he moaned out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 18, 2018 5:06 pm

His heart sank to the ground as he listened to Eric. He was afraid that Eric wouldn’t accept his love at all. He knew Eric could feel his love, he had so much of it, so why hadn’t he said anything? He just didn’t accept it maybe? He swallowed hard and nodded when Eric asked him to take it slow as Eric had with the sexual play between them. I will.. he said softly. It was hard, because Yuri had already fallen head over heels for him. He was ready to give him everything, but he couldn’t express it... was this how Eric had felt, when they couldn’t have sex? He bit his lip, not knowing what to say. He just held everything in, as he was afraid he would say something wrong. He didn’t want to make Eric feel uncomfortable, so he controlled himself.

He tried to open up Eric’s pants, while still grinding on him, he couldn’t stop, it felt so good. He wanted more, so much more. He was scared though, last time didn’t go so good, but he wanted to try again, he wanted to be able to feel him again, inside of him.
Anything, just anything, please, I’m ready he whimpered out loud trying to hold himself back from cumming already. He wanted Eric so bad. He stopped grinding and pulled Eric’s pants off, along with the boxers, so his dick was on full display.
Yuri’s cheeks darkened as he looked at it. He slowly crawled up again and with a bit of hesitation he flicked his tongue over Eric’s tip, before trying to take him in his mouth, surrounding it with his soft plump lips.
A small moan escaped him as he began to suck, but he couldn’t get it all though... he was too big.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 18, 2018 8:42 pm

Eric looked up at Yuri and felt his heartbreak, he had the most amazing person on planet earth in his bed, and this beautiful person was begging with every cell in his body and entire being, to let Eric love him and be loved in return. Yuri loved him, it was to fast and Eric had no fucking clue what he was meant to do. Looking up at Yuri and hearing how dejected he sounded made his heart clench. Yuri...it's not that i don't...i...i do...have strong feelings for you...more than anyone i ever...and it's not that i won't accept what you feel for me, it's just...im not ready...i will be, but this...i can't...lose you he whispered, letting Yuri feel what was going on inside Eric, yes it was a mess of fear, loneliness, but behind the overwhelming fear hidden so deep inside Eric...there was love...a tiny flame, burning in the darkness waiting to turn in to wildfire.

Eric laughed wholeheartedly at Yuri's antics, he lifted his hips a bit to help the poor boy you sure...because...i... before he could explain his dilemma any further, his rock hard dick boobed out of his pants, he looked up at Yuri's dark red face, never taking his brown eyes off him as he slowly crawled down Eric's body, before with a bit of hesitation flicking his tongue over Eric’s tip, before trying to take him in his mouth, surrounding it with his soft plump lips. Eric moaned loudly his hands instantly going to Yuri's hair, slowly boobing Yuri's head up and down.
After a while, Eric's moans got louder and louder and a familiar warmth was starting to build up in the pit of his stomach.

He pulled Yuri of him with shaking hands do you trust me? he asked as he softly lay Yuri on his back spreading his legs, he gave Yuri a reassuring smile before he started to kiss and bite down the boy's leg until his tongue swiped over Yuri's pink little hole.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 18, 2018 9:28 pm

He didn't like being the one who was hopelessly in love with someone, it hurt! He had seen it in films, but it always ended happily. Was this going to end happily? Yuri just looked at him with his puppy eyes as Eric tried to explain. Yuri understood him, he wasn't ready, that's what made it so hard for Yuri because he was more than ready.
Eric's feeling seeping through his body made him sad, he could feel the fear and loneliness, but also love. Just hidden. Yuri didn't know how to feel about this. It was painful to know that the love wasn't fully there yet, but he could wait. I understand he whispered gently.

Eric's moan was enough for Yuri to get completely hard for him. He was craving so much more, but he wanted to pleasure Eric first. A small moan came from him when Eric took hold of Yuri's hair and started to guide him. He tried to take all of him in, but he was just too big and Yuri really hadn't tried something like that before. He was trying his best, circling around him with his tongue, sucking until his jaw got sore.
Yuri whined as he was pulled off and laid on his back with spread legs. He flushed red and couldn't help the moan that escaped him, as he saw Eric above him. Yuri nodded eagerly. Yes he gasped as Eric began to kiss him down his legs until he felt his tongue over his hole. In a matter of seconds, Yuri was a whimpering mess under Eric. It felt too good that it was almost too much for him. He squirmed and whined.
Not long after he couldn't take it anymore. He felt like he was about to cum, he tried to hold it back, he didn't want to cum so easily like he usually did. Eric... It's too much, I can't. Please, I need you he begged hopelessly. He couldn't hold to it anymore, he needed him inside of him, he was craving him so much.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 19, 2018 10:00 pm

A small moan fell from Yuri's lips when Eric took hold of his hair and started to guide him. He tried to take all of him in, and Erc had never been more proud of him. Eric had to laugh when a very displeased sound lift Yuri's he Eric pulled him of his hard cock and flipped him on to his back with spread legs. Yuri nodded eagerly. As a small gasped out yes left his lips as Eric began to kiss him down his legs until his hot tongue liked over Yuri's hole

In a matter of seconds, Yuri was a whimpering mess under Eric. He just lay there squirming and whining like a bitch in heat desperate for cock. Eric locked eyes with Yuri and slipped a slick finger inside him next to his tongue´, fingering him while also licking and worshipping Yuri's pink little hole with his tongue. He slowly started to ease his tongue out and replaced it with two fingers, fuck, you feel so good around my fingers, mmm i could feast on you every day, you were made for this, to just lay there and be mine...and only mine forever he groaned, his free hand took a hold of his cock and made sure to get it extra slick, he slowly pulled his fingers out.

A smile coming to his face when he saw the little tight hole open and close around nothing, waiting for Eric. He put a pillow under Yuri's hips lifting him up a bit, he ran his hands up and down the young boy's chest in loving touches. Eric leaned over the boy and kissed him, letting his tongue lick the cave of Yuri's mouth, while he slowly pushed inside him. Shhh relax for me baby boy daddy is here
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 19, 2018 11:29 pm

As Eric added a finger to the mix, it was pure torture for Yuri. He could feel himself tightening around his finger, begging for more than a finger, and at the same time, his dick was throbbing and ready to be released. Its tip was dark red and it was twitching all the time. Yuri had a hard time trying to hold it all, just until Eric would put himself inside of him, but it was so hard. He just wanted to do it right there and as Eric added another finger, he couldn't hold it anymore and released with a loud whimper. That was not what he wanted! It was not fair at all. A small whine came from him and he held his arm over his eyes in embarrassment. Eriiicc... he complained as he started talking dirty again, not that Yuri didn't like it, more because he just wanted Eric now and he was stretching the time.
His whole body shook as Eric pulled out his finger, he was squirming around, waiting for more, as Eric started preparing Yuri. A soft humming sound came from Yuri, as Eric's big hands ran up and down his chest.
He welcomed the kiss, just giving in and opened his mouth a bit, as he felt Eric's tongue. Although as he felt Eric push inside him, he started whining.
He wrapped his arms around Eric, his nails digging into Eric's shoulders, as he pressed inside of him. He tried to relax as much as he could. He wanted to feel how good it felt the first time, the pleasure he made him feel.
As the spot was hit, that sweet spot that made all the pleasure go through him, he moaned loudly. He felt himself get so hard again, that it was almost painful. His hips started to move against Eric, trying to make it fast, so the spot would get more friction, and before he could control, words spilt out of his mouth, he felt like he had no control over.
Daddy, please more he begged as he gasped for air. It felt so good, how could he make him feel this good?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 20, 2018 11:13 pm

As Eric started preparing Yuri. A soft humming sound came from Yuri, as Eric's big hands ran up and down his chest. The kiss was heated and Yuri's cute whining was making it hard for Eric to hold back. Eric groan loudly into the crock of Yuri's neck when he felt his nails digging into Eric's shoulders, as he pressed inside of him. Eric smiled as he heard Yuri let go and moan so wanton and moved his hips against Eric, trying to make it faster, fuck! he was perfect! the way he looked under Eric, he had never seen a more beautiful thing in his life. If Eric hadn't been religious before the sight of Yuri stretched out on his cock moaning like a little slut would have been enough to convert him.

You want daddy to fuck his baby boy hmm? Do you want to cum on daddy's hard cock? he whispers and bit Yuri's throat, and slowly started to move his hips in and out in circular motions. He removed his head from Yuri's throat and looked down at him smiling, his hands gripped the young boy's hips tighter as started to speed up. fuck you are perfect! god i just want to have you in my bed naked every day! so i can just fuck you whenever i want to...mmm , Eric could feel himself getting lost in the pleasure his hand gripped Yuri's cock pumping it hard and fast, he pulled out until only the head was inside and slammed back in
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 20, 2018 11:45 pm

Yuri nodded with a whimper, as the dirty words escaped Eric. It turned him on so much when he talked like that. Normally he would consider it perverse or lewd, but with Eric, it was just so hot.
Yes, please, I need you he complained. He moan escaping him as Eric bit his throat. It felt like heaven, even though there was a slight discomfort, just the thought of being connected to the one he loved, made him excited.
Yuri's nails dragged down Eric's back, as he gripped Yuri's hips and started to speed up. Yuri arched his back in pleasure. His dick was getting so painfully hard, he could feel that he was about to release again. It felt so good, he couldn't hold himself back.
You... You can do that he panted desperately under Eric. He wouldn't complain if that was how his life was going to be. Right then and there, it sounded like pure paradise. Yuri whimpered as Eric grabbed his dick and started moving up and down, way to fast for Yuri to handle, plus he was hammering into him, so he once again came with a loud cry. I love you! he couldn't stop himself before he said it, it just slipped out. He didn't know what to do, there was no chance that Eric hadn't heard him since he literally yelled it out under his orgasm.
I love it... Umm he quickly corrected himself and looked up at Eric, trying to see any form of reaction from him. He hoped he wouldn't get angry or anything. Yuri just couldn't control his feelings, not when they were this strong and they did stuff like that.
He felt so vulnerable lying there, under Eric. He was so stupid for saying it, but at the same time, it had to come out. But why there? Why under this steaming sex, without no clothes on? Couldn't it have been over a nice dinner or something? Yuri was so embarrassed and scared at the same time. What would Eric say?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 22, 2018 8:28 pm

Eric pumped Yuris cock faster at he hammered into him without mercy, he moaned out loud when he felt Yuri cum with a loud wanton cry, that it made Eric slam all the way into Yuri's tight hole ad he emptied himself, the pleasure didn't last long before the words Yuri shouted registered in Eric's mind....I love you...ice cold fear rolled down his back like ice water. He looked down at Yuri and felt his throat constricted like he was being strangled. "I can lose you..." he felt years in his eyes " I'm immortal.....and I...if I….Do this...I'm going to kill myself when you die...I won't be able too live without you..." tears rolled down his cheeks and landed on Yuri's tummy, " I need more time....I do lo...please....don't leave....Im just terrified of what will happen to me when I don't have you by my side anymore...I have never lo...."

He slowly pulled out of Yuri shaking, looking down at the young boy with a sad expression, he felt like a open cut, that was slowly being dug into," i need a drink...be back in a bit…im not…I still want you with me….i just need a bit of time to…" he said. He gave Yuri a kiss on the forehead and ran his hand down his cheek, a tiny sliver of what he felt for Yuri bleeding through…and Eric might not be able, to tell Yuri just yet, because of how much Yuri’s mortality bothered him, but that tiny flame inside his was so much more overwhelming than he had ever let on. He ran into the kitchen his hand clutching his chest. Fuck…I can’t breathe… he whispered gasping for breath, hoping Yuri would stay in the bed, not wanting him to see how much those three word had effected Eric.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 22, 2018 9:05 pm

It was all do weird. He saw the tears in Eric’s eyes, it was nothing he had expected and it was somehow worse. He didn’t want him to cry. It was even weirder because they just had sex and Eric was still inside him, while the tears streamed down. He didn’t know what to say, he wanted to say sorry, but he couldn’t? He wasn’t sorry for saying that he loved him, it was the truth, but he didn’t want Eric to be this sad. He understood Eric’s concerns. Yuri would die at some point, but this world was magical, with all sorts of ways to escape death? Eric he whined and dried his tears away for him.

He couldn’t help the moan, when Eric pulled out of him. He needed a drink? Yuri looked at him with a questioning and pleading look. He just wanted Eric to love him. He felt so stupid, he just wanted to get away. He looked up at Eric, as he kissed his forehead and walked away.
He slowly got up, kinda paralyzed, as he walked out to wash the cum off and take clothes on. He didn’t want to be there anymore, it was awkward...
he took the stuff he had with him, before he sneaked out to the door, took his jacket and shoes on, before looking around. He wanted to just go out and snuggle against Eric, but he needed time right?
He walked out of the door and drove home to himself, it was going to be a long weekend.

(Out)

Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» What will I get to see at the end of this road | Eric
» My bloody nightmare...
» Nightmare fuel ~ Samael
» It’s just all a bad nightmare - Zitora (tw-emne)
» Surprise - Eric(xxx)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII-
Gå til: