Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What will I get to see at the end of this road | Eric

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

What will I get to see at the end of this road | Eric Empty
IndlægEmne: What will I get to see at the end of this road | Eric   What will I get to see at the end of this road | Eric EmptyLør Apr 27, 2019 12:56 am

Tidspunkt
Omkring 14:00
Vejret
Regner og blæser
Stedet
Ude foran Eric's hus
Omgivelserne
En masse journalister og fotografer.
Påklædningen
Outfit

@Eric

He had seen it, right when he had gotten off the ice. His friends had looked at him with such different emotions. Some with disgust, some with wonder and surprise. He hadn't known why they looked at him like that, until one of them shoved a phone in his face, showing him the article.
A picture of him and Eric, a video of the time in the cell, the first time they were together. It was out for everyone to see, and he knew then why they looked at him like that.
It was out... he was gay and he was perverted, having sex with a stranger.
Why hadn't Eric said anything? He must have known about it right? No way would they just post it like this, not without going through one of them, and they hadn't contacted Yuri.

He was in his car speeding to Eric's house. He had barely gotten off the ice, before setting himself in the car, without changing his clothes. He had only changed his shoes.
He had to get over to Eric, he had to talk to him and be with him, having him tell him that everything was going to be okay, that they would get through this. Yuri honestly didn't know if he would get through his, it felt like his whole world was crashing around him, everything that had felt so right, suddenly felt so wrong, now that it was out for the world to see.
Tears were streaming down his face as he reached the house, seeing reporters surrounding it.
He drove as close to the house as he could get, so he could escape the reporters, before locking himself in the house, quickly to find Eric and clinging on to him as he let his tears fall and let his sobs be heard.
What is going on?! Why is that video out? Eric... I don't know what to do. he sobbed, soaking the older's shirt.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What will I get to see at the end of this road | Eric   What will I get to see at the end of this road | Eric EmptyLør Apr 27, 2019 11:35 pm

Påklædning: Link

Eric sighed looking at his phone, the fucking article was everywhere! and the fucking security footage of them had been on the local news! and his boss had been calling him all day! fuck he could lose his fucking job! not to mention his sister having a go at him for fucking a guy twenty years younger who was one his person to protect and two was in police custody when it happened...fuck this was bad! Yuri could lose his job...and miss his chances of fuck! anything! Eric didn't give to shits about his job...but Yuri loved Ice skating...this could ruin every chance he had of making it big...and it was all because Eric could keep it in his pants...and on top of it all...Eric had made Yuri turn into a vampire...if he hadn't fallen so hard for Eric he would still be human and none of this would ever have happened...fuck it was all Eric's fault. What have i done...i ruined his life...fuck how could i be so selfish! i should just have told him it was a one-time thing and never fucking let him stay the night when he had a nightmare! fuck!! he shouted kicking the table across the room.

He opened his eyes as tears slowly started to gather...i have to leave him... the reporters outside his home were driving him crazy and all the comments about him and Yuri...it was a nightmare...the things they wrote about him...but what they were saying about Yuri was worse...it had to stop...he had to stop this. He looked up gasping as he saw Yuri with tears were streaming down his face as he practically threw himself at Eric clinging to him like a child, Eric sighed pulling him closer not wanting Yuri to see his tears i tried to stop them...some dickhead working that night saw the footage and blackmailed me into paying him to keep quiet...but it seems he wanted more money so he gave it to some newspaper...im so sorry Yuri....i...fuck...Yuri we...i...you...we have to stop this...before it ruins your life and career he said sobbing feeling his tears soak into Yuri's hair
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What will I get to see at the end of this road | Eric   What will I get to see at the end of this road | Eric EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 12:33 am

It was all a mess, Yuri didn't know what to do. He was scared out of his mind, what would happen to them? His mom and dad would know now, probably calling him soon enough, wanting to know what it was all about. His reputation was out of the window, he didn't know how his career would take this. But what about Eric? It happened at the police station, it must have a consequence for him too right?
Feeling Eric's arms around him made him feel safe and his sobs died down a bit. Everything was fine as long as he had Eric with him, he could just make everything alright.
But all that flew out the window at Eric's words and Yuri stilled. What... did he just say? They had to stop this? Stop what? Their relationship? He looked up at Eric with a confused look, but inside he knew very well what Eric meant, he just couldn't believe it.
Eric didn't want to be with him anymore? It was done between them? After everything they had done together, the countless "I love you's" and so much sex that Yuri couldn't possibly be able to have anyone else but Eric.

Yuri shook his head as he clung on to Eric, not wanting to let him go, he would never let him go, he couldn't force him! No! Don't say that, please I beg you. I can't live without you, I love you so much he pleaded as he began crying again, this time with another kind of pain that just paralyzed his whole body, as he melted against Eric, holding on to him so he wouldn't fall. He couldn't lose him, Yuri had no one but him in England, he could only turn to him. What would he do when he needed someone to be there after his nightmares? What about when he got scared or sad? He needed Eric to take care of him! I need you to take care of me! You said you would always be my guardian angel he sobbed. This wasn't happening...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What will I get to see at the end of this road | Eric   What will I get to see at the end of this road | Eric EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 1:05 am

Eric cried looking down at Yuri's confused face, as Yuri shook his head as he clung on to Eric, Eric could almost hear his heart break into a million pieces, i love you too...and fuck...i can't fucking breathe without you...but Yuri..i am not worth it...please don't make this hard... he said sobbing as he crumbled to the floor, it was like his whole world was spinning and he was pretty sure that the only reason he was still in one piece was because of Yuri...as he held onto Eric...fuck... Eric sat on the floor crying I KNOW!! BUT I CAN'T BE THAT SELFISH! he cried more that shouted, he knew that the next words that left his mouth, were some he would regret for the rest of his life but he needed Yuri to leave him...he needed them to break up before this stupid situation ruined what was left of Yuri's life.

We aren't good for each other...we ruin one and other Yuri...you love me so much that you died and turned into a vampire not even caring what that meant! i love you so much that i don't care you just threw your humanity away because i want you in my life! and that isn't healthy! i lost my wings...and i can never get them back...but you have
a life, a career and a family that loves you...don't throw it away for me...
he whispered not wanting to look Yuri in the eye i don't want you! okay! the sex was good but still to sweet and tender for my taste...it would never have worked out Yuri...you don't belong in my world! but you fucked up and became a vampire and now i have to live with that forever!! so get out of here because i don't want to be stuck with some kid forever! he shouted looking Yuri dead in the eye as his heart and world collapsed around him
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What will I get to see at the end of this road | Eric   What will I get to see at the end of this road | Eric EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 1:27 am

You are worth everything! I would give up anything if it meant I could have you he choked out as he looked down at Eric as he went to the floor, Yuri following as he couldn't keep himself up.
He was shocked when Eric started to shout and cry, it wasn't something he had expected and it scared him, since it made it more real and like it was actually a decision he had already made, something that Yuri couldn't change at all, no matter what he said, so he just sat silently, looking at Eric.

The words leaving Eric hurt Yuri more than anything in the world. He had never thought love could hurt, maybe mentally, but never physically. Yet here he was, his heart clenching with pain, his stomach turning and hurting, his blood running cold. He felt empty, more empty than when he hadn't met Eric. It was a dark feeling and he didn't understand it. He couldn't understand the words coming out of Eric. Why would he ever say that to him? That wasn't Eric, that couldn't be him.
He needed air, he needed to get out and think, not because he wanted to leave Eric, he would never do that, he knew those words weren't true... right? Eric didn't mean it right? Yuri would come back and they would talk it out at some point, but it was clear that Eric needed space and Yuri would give it to him, even though it pained him more than anything.
I tried...I tried the sex that you wanted, I tried for us to be together forever. he said weakly, he had really tried, he knew that it might have been going slow, but Eric had said he was okay with it? And then he used the vampire thing against him? He thought that as long as they could be together forever, it didn't mean anything, but obviously, that was a lie. I'm sorry he sobbed as he walked out of the house, not knowing where to go, he didn't want to go to his house, he wanted to go home, but that was what he was leaving and he couldn't go back...
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What will I get to see at the end of this road | Eric   What will I get to see at the end of this road | Eric Empty

What will I get to see at the end of this road | Eric
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Hit the road, Jack
» Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)
» “To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.” - Chamuel
» Surprise - Eric(xxx)
» Do your worst - Eric xXx

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII-
Gå til: