Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Fuck off - Luca

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Fuck off - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Fuck off - Luca   Fuck off - Luca EmptySøn Feb 04, 2018 9:45 pm

Sted Musiklokalet
Tid 02:10
Omgivelser Musikinstrumenter, forstærkere, mikrofoner og alt hvad der ellers hører til i et musiklokale.
Påklædning Outfit + et mørkegråt halstørklæde.
@Luca

It honestly felt like aeons since the last time Ben had been sitting by an actual piano, and not just a keyboard like the one in his room. It felt like it had been even longer since he had sat down to play something that wasn't school- or work-related. Well, okay, maybe it was technically work-related. One of his friends had gotten them a gig in a café in the evening. And after talking for quite some time about what new stuff to bring into their repertoire, and decided on one of Ben's favourite songs from a musical that he actually liked quite a lot.

Ben had actually been quite excited to print out the sheet music and immediately started practising in his room, and later he tried it with the singer in the little band he was a part of. So far it had been great... But he hadn't actually practised at all that day, as he had been working at strip club since the early evening. So when he had passed the music room, while just wandering around to get his mind off of things, and heard no one was in there, he took the chance and went inside to practice with the proper resistance in the keys of the piano the school had, not unlike how it would be in the café.

With a deep breath, Ben sat down by the piano and placed his hands to play a G major chord. His hands were slightly bruised and his palms were bright red from working earlier, but he started playing none the less. He hadn't even planned on singing, but as he played the intro, he started singing along.
"Have you ever felt like nobody was there?
Have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere?
Have you ever felt like you could disappear?
Like you could fall, and no one would hear."
He sang softly, his fingers dancing across the keys, as he kept on singing. Normally he never sang out loud, not in public where people could hear him. In fact, he had faked not knowing how to sing plenty of times to get out of it in school and at work. He never showed that it came quite natural to him, like with most sirens, because of... Well... Many things. The wound on the side of his neck, and bruises surrounding it, as well as the vividly purple bruises along his jaw and collarbone, were reason enough to hide it.

"Well, let that lonely feeling wash away.
Maybe there's a reason, to believe you'll be okay
And when you don't feel strong enough to stand
You can reach. Reach out your hand.
And oh, someone will come running
And I know, they'll take you home.
" But as he kept singing, his voice grew louder, more confident and it sounded a lot more emotional than before, although he didn't think anyone would hear. The sentiment was real though, and it brought a soft smile on his lips. He always thought of one very specific person when he sang along to this song.

"Even when the dark comes crashing through
When you need a friend to carry you
And when you're broken on the ground
You will be found.
So let the sun come streaming in,
'Cause you'll reach up and you'll rise again
So lift your head and look around.
You will be found."

He was about to keep singing, when he heard a sound from the door, and immediately turned around to see who it was. He honestly feared it was someone who had heard his voice and followed it because of attraction. He didn't need more bruises from lovesick vampires or demons.

//Link til sangen han synger, sunget af hans VC//
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Fuck off - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fuck off - Luca   Fuck off - Luca EmptySøn Feb 04, 2018 10:15 pm

Dangit. Luca had been in the music room earlier today, playing a little on the guitar and trying out some of the lyrics for one of the songs that was going to go on their debut album, and gone straight from there to meet with the guys and talk about the last songs they had left. But of course, he'd forgotten the papers in there next to the guitars, and had only discovered it when he'd met up with the guys. They'd decided to let it go and practice some of the already finished songs; they could always talk about the new one tomorrow in the studio.

So Luca was on his way to the music room, only having been out to meet up with his band mates in town. Compared to a lot of other people he was a lot more calm about the whole disease thing going on, knowing one of his abilities would always allow for him to make a quick and easy escape should his luck ever run out. But now he had returned to school, and remembered those damn papers, so he walked with quick steps towards the music room. It was only when he opened the door that he heard the singing inside, having been in his own thoughts up until then. And even before the figure turned around, he knew who it was. How couldn't he?

He swallowed, then gave a very awkward smile and wave in Ben's direction, very uncharacteristic of him, but with the history now between them, who could blame him for feeling incredibly awkward right now. "... Hi. I just.... I forgot some papers in here earlier today. So... So yeah." he explained.

// Outfit + makeup + hår (dog er kors på ørering og halskæde omvendt)
Gæst
Gæst

Fuck off - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fuck off - Luca   Fuck off - Luca EmptySøn Feb 04, 2018 10:53 pm

When Ben saw who was standing in the door, he felt the anger rise in him, and the way his eyes darkened and his eyebrows were furrowed made it so much more obvious. After what had happened when he talked to Chloe, he started to listen a bit more to the rumours, at least the one surrounding her and her ex- no, current boyfriend. He had been pissed beyond belief when he heard that she had forgiven Luca for what he did, and was still pretty furious. Enough that he tried to avoid both of them like the plague.

But now Luca was here, because he forgot something. "You forgot something?" he asked, almost mockingly as he got up from the chair walking closer to the other siren, sneering at him. "Like you forgot that you had a girlfriend? Or that you forgot to tell me that you had one in the first place?" He was tempted to hit Luca square in the face right then and there. But as much as he wanted to, he was sore all over, and had enough bruises that people worried about already, a fist fight wouldn't help that.
So instead, he snorted and stepped aside for Luca to pass. "Go fetch them and get the fuck out of my sight, asshat." He leaned against one of the cabinets filled with songbooks and chorales.
Gæst
Gæst

Fuck off - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fuck off - Luca   Fuck off - Luca EmptyMan Feb 05, 2018 1:49 am

... Yeah, the dude was pissed, That much was clear from his expression, the way he moved... And really, Luca didn't blame him, but still took half a step backwards and swallowed nervously as Ben got closer, all ready to negate a hit from him if need be. And then his words. Luca's gaze flitted to the floor as he bit his lip, only just managed to refrain from flinching as the words all at once dug up all the grief and sorrow he was trying to put behind him and actually, for once, learn something from.

"I... Alright." he muttered, not a shred of his usual self-confidence in his voice as he sighed and slowly, almost carefully, moved past Ben to get to where the guitars stood and, sure enough, there were a small bunch of papers spread about on the floor, all filled with lyrics in his handwriting. This would take a little while to pick up. And Luca didn't really feel the need for there to be this angry, awkward silence. So he spoke, instead. "... I'm so damn sorry, Ben. I should've told you. Shouldn't have done that stupid shit. I do a lot of stupid shit and I go from being a moron to being a complete ass in the breath of a second, sometimes without really knowing why. I'm sorry I pulled you into all of this mess."
Gæst
Gæst

Fuck off - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fuck off - Luca   Fuck off - Luca EmptyOns Feb 07, 2018 11:11 pm

Ben glared at Luca's back, not about to back down to make it any easier on the other siren. Sure, he didn't particularly like being angry, but he wasn't exactly one to hide how he felt about people either, at least not when it was anger. Sure he could fake love and infatuation, but he couldn't hold back his anger - and he sure as hell couldn't hide it when it came to cheating in relationships.

So he rolled his eyes at what Luca said, not about to change his mind about how he felt. "Just because Chloe decided to accept your apology and take your shitty ass back, doesn't mean I have to," he replied, still with a vicious bite to his words. But after a bit more silence he spoke up again. "You know, I have done a lot of shitty stuff that I'm not proud of, but this one takes the cake," he slowly walked closer and pulled the scarf up over his chin to cover up some of the bruises. "I felt so fucking bad, that I found Chloe and apologised to her! For something that I, at the time, didn't even know I did!" He held back the urge to kick Luca down and beat him, but once again, he barely held back. But just the thought that someone he kinda considered a friend or at least a close acquaintance, would do this kind of thing was just... UGH! He wanted to punch him!
Gæst
Gæst

Fuck off - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fuck off - Luca   Fuck off - Luca EmptyTirs Feb 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Luca couldn't exactly see that glare, but he still felt it as if he'd seen it. He was uncharacteristically quiet as he gathered the papers on the floor, getting them back into the folder where he kept most of his lyrics and the few passages of music in, along with some sketches of upcoming stage outfits. He stood back up, then, sighing at Ben's words. Yeah, of course he knew that. And he didn't blame him; after all, he'd been used unwillingly for this. That one dick move had hurt so many more people that he could've ever imagined it would.

"... I know." he said, quietly, after a while. He had noticed the other siren walking closer, but he still wasn't looking at him, he couldn't bring himself to do that. "... She told me. The day we got back together." he muttered, biting his lip and scuffing his feet a bit against the floor where he stood. Uncertainty and guilt were plastered allover his features, the way he moved, in his voice. "I'm so fucking sorry, Ben. I never meant for any of this to happen. Never meant to drag you into it. I fucking hate myself for it and I get it if you do, too. Believe me, I do. I'd be just as pissed if I were in your place."
Gæst
Gæst

Fuck off - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fuck off - Luca   Fuck off - Luca EmptyFre Feb 16, 2018 10:13 pm

"No, you don't get it," Ben replied in a cold tone, obviously not about to warm up to the other siren. He clenched his fists tightly, barely able to keep the anger at bay. Honestly, had it been anyone other than Luca, he would've just beaten them up. Ben wasn't exactly known for being peaceful because as much as he found it entertaining to tear people down mentally, he occasionally couldn't hold his temper down and ended up beating someone's ass because of it. But he didn't actually want to fight Luca. Just wanted to give him a piece of his mind.

But the urge to hit him kept rising so he had to physically move away from the siren to keep himself back. "I couldn't care less about what the hell you're up to, the only thing I wanted when I talked to Chloe, was to make sure your crap didn't end up biting my ass. I don't owe you shit, so fuck off."
Gæst
Gæst

Fuck off - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fuck off - Luca   Fuck off - Luca EmptyTirs Feb 20, 2018 12:13 am

Luca sighed, and bit his lip, because of course Ben was right. Try hard as you might, no-one would ever truly understand how one another felt, right? All he could do was guess, and maybe his guess was wrong, after all. So instead he quickly gathered the last few stray papers, sorting them superficially before he put them into the folder he had with him, then stood back up and looked at Ben as he stepped away before he spoke again.

"... Alright. I really am sorry, though, Ben. I really do like you, and that was the biggest fuckin' dick move I could've ever done to you. I... Yeah. I really don't have any excuse. Nothing can justify it. But I guess I'll still see you around. Just please, believe me, I truly am very, very sorry that this ever happened." he told him, looking into Ben's grey eyes for just a few seconds before he looked away again, biting his lip as he walked towards the exit of the room.
Gæst
Gæst

Fuck off - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fuck off - Luca   Fuck off - Luca EmptySøn Mar 11, 2018 2:24 pm

"Is that what you told Chloe? Because that's the shittiest fucking apology I've ever heard," was all that Ben could muster, without trying to murder the idiot or something equally stupid. He was just... so angry, that the vampire took back Luca. He didn't get it! Why would you go back to a cheating asshole? It should be an obvious sign of get the fuck out while you still can.

"Just... Get out. I don't want shit to do with assholes who cheat," he sneered, walking back over to the piano, and sat down by it, with his back to Luca. He needed to calm down, but there were just... So many things that was stressing him at the moment, and he didn't know how to deal with it. He just wanted for all of it to just stop. He didn't want his best friend to act weird, he didn't want his shitty job as a whore, and he most certainly didn't want a cheater to try and get under his skin. Just... disappearing sounded very tempting.
Gæst
Gæst

Fuck off - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fuck off - Luca   Fuck off - Luca EmptyMan Mar 12, 2018 2:19 pm

"... No. What I told her will stay between the two of us, unless she wants it out in the open." he said, then sighed and bit his lip. "I... Alright. Sorry. I just hoped there was the slightest glimmer of us still being friends. You... You're a nice guy, Ben. I'm sorry I fucked everything up. I hope your life will be better without me." he then said, before he managed to pick up the very last papers to then walk past Ben, sending him just one, last, apologetic look, before he went out the door. He did know when he wasn't welcome anymore, after all.

So he just walked out and down the hallway, plopping in his earphones to blast some KISS, try to forget about how that one stupid mistake now had also, apparently, cost him someone he was sure would've become a really good friend. Stupid, stupid, stupid...

//Out
Sponsoreret inhold

Fuck off - Luca Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fuck off - Luca   Fuck off - Luca Empty

Fuck off - Luca
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Shut the fuck up Luca! it's not your problem! (tw) -Luca
» What, it's you? ~ Luca
» I believe we met before (xXx)- Luca
» Do me a favour will ya'? - Luca xXx
» Nothing good ever happens after 2am ♥ Elian vs. Luca (xxx)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet indendørs :: Stueetagen :: Kunstneriske fag-
Gå til: