Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei Empty
IndlægEmne: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyTirs Jan 16, 2018 7:00 pm

Tid: 10.32 Søndag morgen
Sted: Andrei's hus i udkanten af Moonlight Falls
Omgivelser: Hans store bløde seng, efterfølgende hans kontor
Vejr: Snestorm, det er fucking koldt og blæsende.
Outfit:  Makeup + Hans hvide skjorte fra dagen før og små hvide trusser
Tag: @Andrei

It was sunday morning, and Nahirii was still deep in her sleep. She was sleeping in the big bed that belonged to her soulmate. She was sleeping here more than on the school these days, but who could blame her? A big fluffy bed with the love of her life, or her own one person bed in the dorm? Yeah it was a no brainer. She was so deep in sleep she hadn't noticed when Andrei had left the bed.

Slowly she woke blinking a few times, letting the light from the day wake her in a peaceful way. She turned around wanting to cuddle up next to the man in her life, but she noticed he wasn't there. She looked at the clock, noticed she had been sleeping for quite some time. She sat up holding the duvet against her, as she was only wearing her panties. She yawned stretching an arm before she slowly got out of the bed, she grabbed his shirt that was laying on the floor, she might have tossed it there. She pulled it on, but didn't really bother to close more than two buttons, before she barefoot left the bedroom. She had an idea where to find him, his studies.

She didn't really make a lot of noise as she walked, being barefoot kind of did that. But she knew he probably already knew she was awake, unless he was too focused to his work. She reached the door to the studie, and just as she expected she saw him sitting there at his desk, working. She leaned against the doorway, crossing her arms over her chest "Sneaking out of bed are we? Why didn't you wake me up?" She slowly started to walk across the room, walking over to the chair where Andrei was sitting.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyTirs Jan 16, 2018 10:03 pm

Andrei had awoken just about an hour earlier, smiling down at the beautiful woman at his side, whose name now was etched into his own pale skin, jet black contrasting vividly with the surrounding skin, and he couldn't be happier about having found her. But he couldn't sleep any more, and he knew they'd been up late, so he decided to let her rest. Leaning in to give her just a gentle kiss on the cheek, he smiled and got out of bed, not even caring to put on anything else than his underwear. Right now, they were the only ones in the house anyway. So, he took a detour downstairs to pour himself the first glass of blood for the day, before he went back upstairs.

Not into the bedroom though, but into his study. He had a deadline he needed to keep, and so, he got right back to work, writing down everything he remembered from back then, before he'd put in the factual things to cement that his memories were, indeed, truth and not fiction. He sipped from the glass once in a while, and when he'd written about five pages, he heard the subtle noises of the bed creaking, signalling Nahirii was now awake. Smiling to himself, he kept working - she probably knew where to find him, anyway.

And true enough, her soft, subtle footsteps grew closer, and he knew she was in the doorway without ever looking up from his papers. "You seemed tired. Didn't want to snatch away your beauty sleep from you." he told her, smiling as he leant back in the chair and took another sip, the glass a little under half full by now, as he watched her walk closer to him. When she was close enough, he put the glass back on the table, and pulled her down into his lap, burying his nose in the soft skin of her neck, drawing in a long, deep breath filled with her heavenly scent, before he kissed her shoulder. "And also, good morning to you."

// Outfit (eller manglen på samme!)
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyTors Jan 18, 2018 12:26 am

Just as she expected he had already noticed her, he didn't seem surprised at all. And the way he didn't look up from his paper first didn't really bother her, she was intruding on him as he was working. She knew about his deadline, and she did indeed take up most of his evening the night before. She smiled a little as the memories crossed her mind. She had gotten used to his eating habbits pretty fast, maybe because she had to bath in blood? She knew witches who were still horrified by it, she didn't really care anymore, it was part of her, just like drinking blood was part of him.

She let him pull her down, now sitting in his lap she felt his cold skin against her neck, closing her eyes enjoying it. "Morning love." she said placing her arms on his that was curled around her waist. She leaned back, resting her back against his broad chest. "How is the writing going? Getting closer to getting finished with the deadline comming up?" she asked opening her eyes, grabbing the papers in front of them, quickly letting her eyes wander over the text. He had such a gorgeous handwriting, and she had come to love the fact that he didn't use a computer. One of the things she loved about him, that whole being a bit old fashioned. Yeah she knew how to work a computer, and all that, she even helped him with an instagram, but if she were honest, she preferd old fashion things more. She putted the papers back on the table, laying precisely as they were before she picked them up.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyTors Jan 18, 2018 1:44 pm

Smiling, he littered a few kisses up her neck, just enjoying having her warm body in his lap, in his arms, the comfort their closeness brought with it, and soon, he took one of her hands in his own, their fingers intertwining as he gave it just a small, soft squeeze. He watched her pick up the papers, leaf through them, which he of course didn't mind. The more people who looked it through before it hit the press, the better for him to find words or phrases that needed to be changed to make it read better.

"Not too far to go. I could just take an all-nighter for what's left if I wanted to." he told her, smiling and letting his free hand feel out her perfect, slim stomach. "And if not, I'll make it with almost a week to spare. So no worries. I'm a fast writer, after all." and his memory was damn precise, too, which was the whole reason he could write these entire books about some of the centuries in the first millenia he'd lived.

He reached out for his glass to take another sip of his 'breakfast', putting it back down again. "Want to go downstairs so you can get some breakfast, too, draga mea?" he then asked her, his tone soft and full of love, one hand moved up to her cheek, turning her head just enough so that he could give her a proper good morning kiss.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyLør Jan 20, 2018 12:24 am

she closed her eyes, just for a second, enjoying the soft kisses, before she picked up the papers. She knew he didn't mind, it wasn't the first time she did it, and he had showed them to her before, or well other papers for the book. "I'm glad to hear that, especially since I robbed you of your writing time last evening." she said looking over her shoulder at him, a slightly crooked on those soft lips of hers. She enjoyed this, just sitting in his lap, relaxing, feeling his strong body supporting her. She had instantly felt relaxed and safed around him, that was probably also why she had let him mark her without any hesitation. It was not because it was something that was that visible, but it still meant he could find her anywhere, which required that she trusted him not to take advantage of it.

She closed her eyes, listing to him taking another drink from the glass. Uhmm that way he talked, the fact that he called her that, she loved it. She had asked him what it meant at some point, and she still rememberd and it made her smile. Returning the soft kiss filled with love she smiled when it broke, slowly getting up from his lap. "I probably should get something to eat. I used quite a lot of energy last night." she said walking backwards, turning around right at the door entrance where she stopped, looked over her shoulder at him. "You can just finish writing darling, I know my way around your house by now." she said with that soft voice of hers the accent being a bit more visible when she spoke that way. She send him a smile as she continued out the door, and walked downstairs.

She opended the fridge, the first day she had been there it was more or less empty, but since that day there was always something good in it. She loved the fact that he always made sure there were something for her also. She grabbed the milk befor closing the fridge placing it on the table. She went for a glass and had to get up on her toes to reach it, but hey she was not the smallest so ofcourse she could. She poured herself a glass before putting the milk back in the fridge and drank half of it right on the spot. She didn't feel that hungry, so she just grabbed an apple laying amongst other fruits, before she slowly started to walk around. This house was so big, she havent seen it all yet, and she were curious, and he had told her to feel at home, so she did.

She walked down the halway taking a bite of the red apple, smiling as the sweet taste reached her tongue. It was perfect, how did he manage to find the best fruit? Must be something about that heightend senses. She stopped in her track as something crawed her attention. There in a room where 2 armors on display. Curious and intrigued she slowly walked into the room. Okay he was rather old, it would be weird he hadn't fought before, but that didn't mean he would save the armors, or have them on display just like she had. She smiled letting a hand run over the one that seemed to be out of leather. She was still getting to know her soulmate, and this was something she definetly had to learn more about.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyLør Jan 20, 2018 5:17 pm

"Well, you are rather distracting sometimes," he admitted, smiling as he kissed her once more, before she got up again, and he gave just a small snicker with her comment about having used a lot of energy. Well, she sure did - last night had been amazing, and he really couldn't have been happier with being the one destined for the witch in front of him. He really was a very lucky man. "Alright. I'll come down in a few. Almost done with this chapter." he smiled, and looked back down on his papers as he began to write again, listening to her walk down the stairs meanwhile.

Probably ten minutes later or so, he was done writing, and drank the last of the blood in the glass, before he walked back into their bedroom, just putting on a pair of loose jogging pants before he walked downstairs. After all, it was pretty easy for him to find her with those heightened senses of his. He left the glass in the kitchen sink on the way, then smiled as he leant against the door jamb, watching her study his armors, it particular the leather one. "I got three different names wearing that," he softly told her, figuring she was wondered when they were from. "The most famous one probably being the Impaler. And no, not the one most people know about. He got inspired by me."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptySøn Jan 21, 2018 8:39 pm

She didn't hear him walking down the stairs, she was to far away in admiring the beautiful leather armor. Her fingers softly ran over it, following the markings and the patterns in surface. It was pretty clear it have seen some fights, but it was also very well taken care of. She heard the soft sound of the wooden floor as he walked to the room she was standing in, not turning around at first, but listing to him tell her about them. Her long feminine fingers left the armor as she turned around looking at the sexy man now wearing just a bit more, the tattoo with her name being very visible on his pale skin, she loved seeing it.

"The impaler. Well I must admit I didn't know you could fight, or that you had armors like this." she said before she took a bite of the apple that was almost eaten by now. She turned aroun again, letting her free hand slide over the armor next to it, watching it very closely, touching it as if it was something precious, because being who she was, armors and swords was precious. "It seems we might have more in common than I first thought Amica Mea". she said looking over her shoulder shortly, before her brown eyes was once more turned to the armors, her eyes searching for something more. "No swords?" she asked turning around looking at him, taking the last bite of the apple. It had stopped the small hunger inside her, she wasn't really hungry yet afterall. She wasn't good at eating breakfast, but she always made sure to eat something, it was important when you trained as much as she did.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyMan Jan 22, 2018 3:28 am

Andrei was smiling at her as she turned around, and then slowly pushed himself off of the door jamb, to walk into the room behind her, arms around her waist as he leant down to kiss her on the cheek. "Well, you can't really avoid getting into wars when you've been ruling a country." he told her with a soft smile. "It's the very reason I know the politics of that time so well. Ruling what is now called Romania made sure I had to know everything about it, after all. I had a habit of displaying what happened to my enemies. And funnily enough, the country had never been so peaceful as it was after that." he chuckled. Yeah, no-one had wanted to mess with a guy who almost (entirely) single-handedly had disposed of an entire army and put them all up on huge stakes for all to see.

He watched her, the way she almost caressed the armors, and that was just another thing he loved about her. That she knew armors was something to be taken proper care of, something precious. He laughed at her next question, however. "Ooh don't worry, I do use swords. Just not the conventional kind. The ones I use disappear after I use them. I could show you, if you'd like?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyMan Jan 22, 2018 2:25 pm

She felt his broad and muscular chest against her back, leaning just a bit against him, but not so much that she couldn’t stand on her own if he moved. She just loved the feeling of him close to her, no matter how it was. She listened as he explained about the armors, and it made perfectly sense to her. He did know a lot about politics, that was what his entire book was about, and since she had read parts of it, it had become clear to her. But now, hearing him tell he was the ruler of the country, well it all just made that more sense. She turned her head just enough to look up at him, the free hand being placed softly against his cheek ”It seems like it’s a bad idea to piss you off.” she just said, a smile on her lips before she moved her hand, turning her attention to the other armor, still standing close up against him.

She had never told him about her time as a samurai, it was not one of the things that had come up. But then again, they had so much to talk about, both of them with a long lifespan, it didn’t really get to that point yet. Hearing his answer about the swords, she felt her curiosity being poked. She had a thing for swords, mostly katana of course, but still. A sword that disappeared, she had to see that. She turned around still wrapped in his arms, looking up at him. ”I would love that. I have my own collection of Katana’s back in my room, maybe one day I will show them to you.” she said sending him a teasingly smile before she moved herself from his arms walking towards the kitchen. First she had to get rid of the rest of this apple. ”You make me want to test your skills with a sword, up for a sparing one day darling?” she asked, figuring he would probably follow her. He still had to show her the sword after all, and it didn’t seem like it was in that room so.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyMan Jan 22, 2018 10:28 pm

"Well, you can hardly blame me. They invaded my country, killed my men. Revenge can be rather sweet, from time to time." Andrei muttered, leaning in to kiss her. On some points he wasn't proud of who he had been, but at other points... Well, it'd helped shape him into the man he was today, her man. So he was smiling again when she turned around, looking down at her with love and adoration in his eyes. "Well... I'll show you, then. But I think it'd be wiser to show you outside." he calmly said. More often that not some of the blood would still manage to drip down to the ground at his feet, even as he formed the weapons with it, and he'd rather not have to clean blood off of the hardwood floors.

He calmly, slowly, followed her, with soft steps that barely made any sounds on the floor. A small smile tugged at the corners of his lips at her question. "Of course I am. It's been ages since I've had a proper one. It's not really much of a spar if your sparring partner isn't any challenge, after all. I have a feeling you will be." he told her with a smirk.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyOns Jan 24, 2018 3:49 pm

She didn’t blame him, in fact she understood it very well. She had lost all of her family back then, only having her children left. She loved that look in his eyes, the look that showed her she wasn’t the only feeling the way she did. Of course he told her, and he showed it, but the look in his eyes, nothing could beat that look. His words about having to go outside just made her that more curious, what was this sword?

And just as expected he followed her, and she opened the trashcan, throwing in the apple before closing it and turning around facing him, her man. That smirk, how could he know that, she never told him anything about her skills with swords, so what had given him that impression. ”Tell me, have you ever tired sparing with a samurai?” she had moved herself over to him, standing in front of him, one hand moving up his muscular yet cold chest. She had gotten used to coolness of his skin, but she was still freezing when she was outside.

After a while she remembered why she had gone to him the night before. She came to talk to him, about something important, but well then she saw him, her handsome man, and her thoughts got distracted. She removed her hand, lowing her gaze a bit. ”I need to tell you something, and I need to do it before I forget it. So just.. Wait till I am done okay?” she said looking up at him, before she turned around walking a few steps, trying to figure out how to say this. She had gone over it in her head so many times, but now she was here, she got a bit nervous. Her heartbeat got a bit faster, and she knew very well he would feel it. She walked to the table and turned around, leaning against it, her hands placed on each side of herself, looking at him. ”I’ve told you about Rylee and Rei. But.. Well their father and I. we met when I was a samurai, and it ended up turning into a marriage, political. But something happened, I’m still not sure what, but anyway we had Rylee and Rei. We were together for around 10 years.” she held a short break trying to steady herself, but she could still feel the nerves, this was stupid, she could do so many things and this made her nervous? She bit down on her lip continuing her tale ”When the twins were old enough we broke most contact, I haven’t really talked to him for, I don’t know a few hundred years? But.. Back then, you couldn’t just get divorced, and over time I, we.. forgot..” She ran a frustrated hand through her long hair ”I guess what I’m trying to say is, I need to find him, need to get that marriage canceled, I think my friend Cecil can help me. It was a magical marriage after all, some ritual. But… I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.. before..” her eyes locked on the tattoo on his pale skin, showing her name ”Before that happened.” she added, her heart beating more rapidly in her chest, she really did feel bad about this, but she had forgotten it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyTors Jan 25, 2018 3:11 pm

"Sadly, I haven't. I only recently visited Asia. Or, well, recently and recently. Some decades ago." he chuckled. "For me, that's rather recently." obviously, since... What was a few decades compared to four millenia of living? Practically only a moment. And he'd kept to Scandinavia, and then Eastern Europe, for at least two of those millenia. "But I'd love to." he smiled, feeling her hand on his chest, before he bent down to give her just a soft, gentle kiss.

And then... He had a slightly confused look on his face, but just chose to sit down in one of the chairs by the dining table in the kitchen, listening to her tale, and acutely aware of how nervous she was about telling him this, so very clear in the way her heart beat, the pace of its rhythm. He raised an eyebrow, looking just a tad surprised for a moment, before he smiled. "Don't be sorry. There's no reason to." he rose from the chair again, and walked over to pull her into a soft hug, kissing the top of her head. "Done's done, we've both had very long lives after all. It's only natural some problems will pop up from the past once in a while. Important thing is that you want to fix it."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyLør Jan 27, 2018 12:37 am

A soft chuckle left her "Maybe I should show it to you one day then, it't not like were going to run out of time." she simply said. She just smiled when he said he would love to spare with her, she was curious, could he keep up with her? Since she got used to using a blade, not many could, but something told her he would be able to. Which was rather fitting actually. She returned the gentle kiss before she moved herself away, she had to tell him this.

She noticed the confusion in his face, but she had to do it, she couldn't stop. No that wouldn't be fair. She watched him sit down, maybe that was a good idea, she wasn't sure how he would react. It was not that she was scared of him, but she didn't want to cause him any harm. And that eyebrow that was raised made her worry a bit more, but it calmed down just a bit as she saw his lips turn up into that soft smile. And then his words managed to calm her even more. She placed her arms around him as he hugged her, her chin placed against his cool skin. She was so relieved that he was taking it so calmly, but she still thought she was wrong about this, not remembering. "I'm glad your so calm about this, but.. I should have remembered, it just turned into, I don't know it was just there nothing else. It was not because it was love that made me marry him." she let out a deep sigh, her heartbeat already turning more steady. She turned her head to look up at him. "It turns out he lives here, or at the academy. Already causing a lot of distress, nothing new to be honest, that man has a fucking god complex.." she rolled her eyes sending her love a soft smile "I guess it just makes it easier to get this stupid shit fixed. If I'm not mistaken he want's to get divorced as much as I want to. As I said, it was not love that started it." She turned her head and placed a few soft kisses on his broad chest before once more placing her chin against him, enjoying the feeling of him holding her like that, she would never get tired of that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyMan Jan 29, 2018 3:33 pm

"No, we're not..." he snickered, smiling softly down at her. "I think time is the one things we both have an abundance of." he calmly said, before he'dgone on to sit down and listen to her tale, hugging her afterwards and smiling as he felt her arms around him, too. It really wasn't that big a deal to him, after all, they did have more than enough time to get things over and done with, and they had both lived long lives, so of course there would be some loose ends here and there they both needed to tie up. Or in this case probably untie, but that was just splitting hairs, really.

"Don't worry. It's perfectly normal to forget it when centuries have passed." he said, gently running a hand through her long hair. "But, well, good thing you've already found him, then. Not that we don't have all the time in the world to correct it, but why wait." he shrugged. "When it, indeed, does make this whole deal easier." smiling, he leant in to kiss her again. "Important thing is that you're getting it fixed, not that it was done in the first place."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyTirs Jan 30, 2018 1:20 pm

It was nice that he was so relaxed about it, that he didn’t freak. It just confirmed what she already knew, she was goddamn lucky when it came to who the universe chose as her soulmate. She really couldn’t find a single thing about him she didn’t like, or well it would be the whole chill skin thing, but she had already come to love that part too. She looked up at him just in time for him to lean in and give her another kiss. She was smiling as they shared it, the love she was feeling him shining through. ”You’re right, but I will try and get a hold of him this week. I want to get these things fixed.” she said hugging him once more before she let go and went into the living room and over to a door that led out to the garden.

With a hand on the handle she stopped and rethought her decision. She noticed the snow outside and a soft chuckle left her. ”I think I will have to wait with seeing your sword, it’s a whole blizzard out there. When did this start?” she stood there looking out the door as a chill went through her body, it looked awfully cold. ”I think I need to stay here for one more day by the look of it. I It don’t look like it want to stop anytime soon, and it sure as hell doesn’t look like its safe to go outside right now.” She turned around leaning against the glass with her back against it ”It’s lucky I have such a wonderful man who have more than enough food in his house every time I come over, even though he don’t eat it.” She sent him a soft smile. She was indeed very happy with how considerate he were, and very grateful, which he already knew since it wasn’t the first time she expressed it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyOns Jan 31, 2018 2:58 am

Andrei really saw no reason at all to freak about this. He generally didn't have double standards, and, after all, she'd had to accept him having five kids, all still alive and some of them older than her, after all. If she could deal with that, he could deal with this, especially knowing she was going to correct it as soon as she possibly could, having already located the guy and just needing him to agree to undo the thing.

"It started when I was about half an hour into my writing," he calmly told her, a soft smile tugging at his lips, moving up behind her and putting his arms around her as he leant in to kiss her throat. "I could still show it to you, though. You don't have to come outside with me to see it. I'll just be standing right outside?" he suggested. As intrigued as she'd been by the few things he'd said so far, he'd at least figured she was rather eager to actually see it. But then again, it was rather special, as he hadn't found another person with an ability like that in all his long years of living.

"Well... As if I'm going to object to this young, beautiful lady staying over at my place for another night..." he chuckled, burying his nose in her hair and taking a deep breath just to savor her smell. "And of course I do. Can't have you going hungry, now can I? What an awful mate I'd be for you."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyFre Feb 02, 2018 3:20 pm

And there it was again, that pleasant feeling of her man standing behind her, his arms around her. She placed one hand on his, as she leaned her head just a bit to the side, giving him room to kiss her neck. She closed her eyes, enjoyed the feeling of his chill lips against her warm skin. ”Mmhhmm… I think I can wait. I rather want you right here with me for now.” she said with a smile on her lips, her eyes still closed. A soft giggle left her as she felt his nose against her hair, he did that quite a lot, she should have gotten used to it by now, but she still hadn’t. ”Trust me Amica Mea. You’re far from awful. I have seen quite some bad matches in my lifespan.” She had at this moment turned around so she was facing him. She turned her head upwards to look at him, she rose to her toes, just enough for her to place a swift kiss on his lips. ”Trust me. I hit the jackpot on this one.” she said biting her lip just a bit before getting back on a flat foot.

She moved herself from his arms and walked towards the hallway. ”I think I will take a shower.” she said as she started to open the shirt, letting it fall to the ground when she stood there in the doorway, one arm over her breasts, she looked over her shoulder and sent him playful smile. ”You better get back to writing. That is, if you can concentrate….” she said with a teasing look in those brown eyes of hers, before she continued towards the stairs, and up into the huge bathroom. She didn’t really hesitate at any point, when she entered the bathroom she removed her panties and entered the shower, closing her eyes as the warm water hit her soft and delicate skin.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyMan Feb 05, 2018 6:13 pm

Andrei just stood there with her for the moment, arms around her, feeling her place one of her hands on his, making him smile as he gently kissed and nipped at the soft skin of her neck. His senses made him acutely aware of the pulse beating against his lips, the sound of her heartbeat, but unlike lesser disciplined vampires, not even a single thought of actually biting her entered his mind. No, all of his focus was on the moment and how much he already loved her, despite them having known each other for such a short while.

"Mmhmm... Thank you. At least I know I'm doing something right, then." he said with a soft chuckle, smiling and returning that swift kiss when it was there, looking deep into her beautiful eyes as their lips parted again. "You're not the only one to have hit jackpot," he calmly informed her, one hand being raised to gently cradle her cheek for a moment, before he let it fall back down again. As she took off her shirt, he raised an eyebrow as he watched her, the smile still there on his lips. And there it was, the teasing he'd come to expect from her in these kinds of situations. He didn't answer her, just stayed there for a while.

Eventually, he poured himself another glass of his 'breakfast', calmly sipping it while looking out at the snow-covered garden. But, eventually he decided he could afford to take a longer break now, and so, he put the glass in the dishwasher and calmly walked after her, and soon, he was in the doorway of the bathroom, smiling at her. "I think I can afford to make my break just a bit longer." he informed her with a wink her way before he walked inside and closed the door after him, then stripped himself of his underwear and walked over to join her in the shower.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyMan Feb 05, 2018 10:13 pm

She didn't notice him standing in the doorway to the bathroom. She was already under the warm water, her eyes closed and her face turned slightly upwards towards the water. But as she heard his deep voice, a smile formed on her lips. She pulled her head out from the ray of warm water that was pouring over her nakes body, to look at the direction of her soulmate. "Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean you do have a dealine to keep dont you?" she said with a teasing tone to her voice, mixed in with her slight accent.

She moved a little as he joined her under the shower, making room for him to join her under the warm water. She placed her hands on his stomach, and slowly let them travel over his muscular chest, and furter up behind his neck, intertwining her own fingers into eac other. "All though I don't mind you joining me. Always a pleasure to see you without any clothes, and it just gets even better when the water is running down your body like that. Mhh... I have to remember that for the future." she said leaning in to place a few soft kisses on that tattoo on his collarbone with her name on it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyTirs Feb 06, 2018 5:30 pm

He had been watching her for just a bit, smiling as he spoke to her and walked over to join her. "In two weeks.... I can afford to let myself get distracted just this once." he told her, just a slight chuckle to his voice as he let his arms slip around her slim waist, one hand settling at the top of her ass, and the other sliding up the smooth skin of her back. At first, his skin was as cold as always, but eventually, slowly, the warm water heated it up just a little.

His smile grew, just a little, as he felt her hands feeling out his body like they'd already done so many times, and he gently ran the fingers of one broad hand through her hair as she leant in to kiss his collarbone and the mark now residing there after their first tumble in his huge bed. "Same to you, draga mea..." he told her, a gentle purr to his voice before he placed a finger under her chin, tilting her head back just enough so that he could lean in to give her a soft, gentle, loving kiss, eyes closed. "I can clearly see and feel why men found you unresistable back in the days."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyFre Feb 09, 2018 8:48 am

Nothing about her voice, or her body said she didn’t like the fact that he had chosen to join her. In fact, she was pretty pleased with it. That just meant she could enjoy her sexy man a little more, no matter what they did together, she always enjoyed it. She didn’t even mind just watching him work, there was something about it, he always seemed so calm and focused. And that broad hand in her hair, it sent shivers down her body as she continued to leave kisses on his pale skin. Her head was lifted so gently and she looked up onto that handsome face, before her eyes closed in one of those amazing kisses. She would never get tired of those, and of course she returned it with the same feelings as he poured into it.

A soft chuckle left her ”I’m not sure what you think of me Baby, but I only ever sold my body once. Besides that, most of my body was always covered in one expensive kimono. Geishas were artists. All I did was be one amazing hostess, sing, dance, pour tea.” she leaned her head slightly to the side biting her lip ”What did you think I was doing?” there was no anger or disgust in the way she spoke or looked at him, it was a common mistake and it was not because he seemed rude or disrespectful about it. Nahh it took a lot more to set her off. A smile pulled at the corner of her lip, as they stood there close, body to body, naked, the water heating both of their bodies up.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyTors Feb 15, 2018 1:17 pm

A soft smile tugged at the corners of his lips when he saw the reactions he elicited in her - he would never, ever get tired of seeing and hearing all the expressions writhes and noises he could make her do, and he was humming softly into the kiss, enjoying it to its fullest extend, one hand slipping to rest just on the top of her ass. That was one thing she'd probably noticed rather soon - he was a bit traditional in that way, too. He never just went ahead and groped her, no, he silently asked for permission like this, first, before he ever did anything. Simply because he respected her as much as he loved her.

"Well... I guess I'm a bit ignorant, there. I've only ever visited Asia in the past fifty years, so sadly, I didn't get to see it during it's prime period." he admitted,shrugging. "So I only know what is generally known over here in the West, and yes, I can imagine it's quite inaccurate in places. Just like some of the books about ancient Romania... I have my reasons for writing my books, after all. The ones already out there are wildly inaccurate in places." he said with a soft, slightly crooked smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyFre Feb 16, 2018 11:56 pm

She had by now noticed how he always asked for permission before he touched her like that, it was not that he asked directly with words, but his actions was still sending a signal that said 'is this okay?'. And just like always he got that soft smile, the look in her brown eyes telling him it was more than okay. She found it cute, charming and refreshingly different that he actually was such a gentleman. Although she didn't think he needed to be that anymore around her. But she knew it was a lost battle to try and tell him. No he was old school in many ways, and she loved that part about him too.

A soft chuckle left her as he spoke. Yeah he clearly didn't have all the facts, but just as with books about Romania, books, movie and others about Geishas also didn't have all the facts right. She just smiled when she came across those. She rose to her feet and placed a soft kiss on his lips before she grabbed the shampoo standing on a shelve in the bath. "I guess it's the same ignorant people trying to be know hows about it all." she said sending him a smile as she squeezed out some shampoo into her hand. She gestured him to turn around so she could easier wash his hair. And while she spoke, she started to massage the shampoo into his hair. "A geisha only sell her self one time. Her first time. it's a very important tradition, and something men is villing to pay a lot of money for, already back then. The better the Geisha is before the proper age, the higher the price." she explained as she continued massaging his scalp softly, making sure the shampoo got to the roots of his hair "When mine was sold my family got a lot of honor. My virginity got sold at the highest price ever, and I still have that score." she said with just a bit of proudness to her voice. "It's different from when people sell their bodies now, it's not the same. It's an ancient tradition, a bit hard to explain to be honest. But I never once thought about selling my body since, it would be a disgrace to myself, and to my family." She removed her hands from his hair, and placed a few soft kisses on his back.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyMan Feb 19, 2018 4:09 pm

And that smile... He loved it. Well, he loved everything about her, hadn't found anything he didn't like yet, and that smile was one of his favorites, in general just seeing her happy and relaxed like this. Being with her, being showered with her love,it was slowly healing the massive mental scar he'd had for almost as long as he could remember. He'd always felt like something was missing, like he just had this big hole inside of him, the one that Mihaela had been filling,back when he was married to her and they got Katherine. Before she was taken away from him by the Turks.

But that scar, that hole, was finally, slowly, mending. The beautiful woman in front of him, so reminiscent of her in looks but very different in personality, was just what he'd needed in his life. He was smiling, softly, as his hand slipped further down to rest on her ass, not kneading, not groping, just gently caressing the firm mound. He was just smiling as he listened to her talk, turning around to get her wash his hair, closing his eyes to concentrate on the feeling of her slim fingers running through his hair as he listened to that perfect voice of hers.

"You don't have to explain. Traditions are just that, traditions, and they have come into place for a good reason, even the ones that might seem odd to others. And I don't mind you having done any of that. You did it for a reason, just like I killed entire armies for a reason. You were protecting and gaining honor, I was protecting my people and gaining respect. We just have to do the things we have to do."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei EmptyTirs Feb 20, 2018 4:15 pm

She was done with adding shampoo to his hair, so after placing a series of soft kisses against his back, listening to him speaking she turned him around, before she pulled him under the water, a playful smile finding its way to her lips. A chuckle left her as she watched him standing there, under water, but soon she moved close to him again, once more running her hands through his hair, making sure all the shampoo got out.

When it was all out she gently placed her hands against his broad chest. ”I know I don’t have to explain, but I would like you to know. It’s part of me and who I am. It’s how I lived around 600 years of my life.” she said as she started to move her hands slowly over his still cool skin, it was being heated up by the water, but you could still just feel the cold deep under it. ”But I’m glad you take it so calm. Thank you.” there was an honesty to her voice as she leaned closer and placed a kiss on his chin.

//den blev ikke så lang.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei   Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei Empty

Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei
» Hi dad! - By the way, I'm getting married.... - Lyle
» Mother, I do not want to get married! ~ Lilith
» Pregnant? We should get married then - Veronica

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter-