Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph Empty
IndlægEmne: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptyTirs Nov 28, 2017 11:36 pm

Sted Et lille stykke fra gågaden.
Tid Onsdag, 21:20
Omgivelser
Vejr 4°C, næsten skyfrit, med en smule vind.
Outfit Link
@Ralph

Being back in school, learning things (or re-learning mostly) and being in classes were all new things, along with being outside in the sun. He hadn't been in school since he was human, and with all the unfamiliar smells, Gabriel was kind of proud that he hadn't burned the place down to the ground. He actually almost enjoyed it. While killing, stalking and torturing were a lot more fun, he enjoyed having some sort of system in his life. He had to get out of his house, at least on school-days, and while he didn't particularly enjoy socializing, it was still nice to be around other people. He could listen in on normal people's conversations and almost pretend he was normal too. But then stuff like this would happen. He would find someone interesting, and the whole "normal" thing would be thrown down the drain.

This time it was a classmate, usually called Ralph. He had Biology with him, and Gabriel couldn't help but to be curious. Mind you, at first he hadn't cared at all about this guy, but one afternoon they ended up sitting next to each other, one weirdo next to another, and that's when Gabriel's infatuation with the guy started. He smelled så weird. Gabriel could point out most species simply by smell, and when he was in doubt, he could usually find his answer by the person's personality or looks. But this guy... he had never really met anyone who smelled like that. And Gabriel, being the sociopath he was, decided against asking the boy. What would the fun in that be? Instead he started stalking him.

His full name was Edward Ralph Lewis, his birthday was January 13th, although he couldn't find an exact year, he was an Aquarius, from the sound of his accent, possibly an American and his classes were Arts, Psychology, Biology and Magic subjects. He was Caucasian, Gabriel would shoot him to be around 1.90, give or take a few, and he was of average weight. He was either antisocial or very shy, very clumsy and lived in the dorms provided by the school. Also, he walked very slow. Gabriel realized this as he was now following the guy around, either from behind buildings or rooftops. He had plenty of time to find new hiding spots because of how slow the guy walked.

Originally, he had been sitting in a tree outside Ralph's room, keeping an eye on him from afar. He had pretty much done so ever since Ralph's last class ended, but nothing had happened. Gabriel had almost left out of boredom when the guy decided to leave, and he saw this as an amazing opportunity to stalk him. Now, they were almost in an abandoned alleyway, and Gabriel was excited to see what his subject of interest was going to do. Maybe something that would reveal what he truly was?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptyOns Nov 29, 2017 12:05 am

Sigh. Ralph had been so hungry all day. He had been actively avoiding people, knowing what might happen if he stood too close to someone living, if he let his attention wander for just a couple of seconds. His entire cover would get blown, he might very well attack someone before he knew what he was doing, and then... He'd probably get hunted again. People here might know about all sorts of creatures, but he hadn't yet met another zombie, and he was quite sure they wouldn't take it too kindly. Especially if he killed someone, which tended to happen when he ate the brain. Woops.

He had been sitting in his room, just listening to music from his old casette tape,eyes closed, trying to ignore the hunger for as long as possible. And then... He could smell the people in the rooms next to his. Nope, that wasn't going to be good, he needed to go out and eat right this instant. And he'd better get going, as slow as he walked... Well, shuffled. So he put on a thick sweater, mostly for show, seeing as he didn't feel neither cold nor warmth, most of his nerve cells being dead. Just like the rest of his body. And a lot of his empathy. But he still had some of that left, at least.

He grunted a little as he stretched out, and then got out of his room, and walked out of the school, walking his slow way down the road into Gaia, being careful not to fall over some of the rocks on the road, his eyes fixes on a spot just in front of his feet all the time, to make it easier. It also meant he almost walked into road signs twice, but he avoided them just in time. He finally made it into the city, and when he was near the centre of town, he closed his eyes... And sniffed. At first, nothing. *How boring... Is there really no vampires or demons out tonight? Please? I'm so hungry... I really don't want to kill tonight..*

He walked along a little further, and then, his nose caught the scents he wanted. The scent of living flesh, slowly dying, mixed with the scent of copious amounts of blood. Perfect! He shuffled his slow way over towards that alley, knowing whoever had killed the person would be long gone by the time he was there. And true enough, when he got into the alley, there was a dead woman, having not even gone cold yet, drained of most of her blood. His mouth was watering just at the look of that dead body, and, looking around to ensure no-one was looking, he dropped his human facade, letting his true features return. The deathly pale skin, pronounced veins, dark circles around his eyes, his hair getting black, eyes unnaturally clear and icy blue, almost shining... And the big amount of scars all over his skin, though a lot fewer in his face than on his hands.

Grunting with the effort, he bashed in the woman's skull, just enough to smash the bone but not the delicious brain underneath. Falling to his knees, he bent over her to start eating, scooping out all of that delicious, refreshing brain matter, munching it down like a starving man that hadn't seen food for a month or so.

// Outfit her
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptyOns Nov 29, 2017 2:04 am

Gabriel was on a rooftop when he saw the dead lady in the alley, who Ralph seemed to be going after. He furrowed his brows at that. Why go for an already dead body? Gabriel found cold blood to be boring and stale, but from what he could see, the body was already drained. Maybe Ralph was a meat-eater? That seemed plausible. Plenty of creatures ate meat. But why a dead body? Maybe he was too slow to catch something on his own... He could be a scavenger of sorts. He sat down on the roof, silently watching.

Finally, something happened, that caught his interest. Ralph changed. Not as in his behaviour, no his very appearance changed. At first, he looked deadly ill, but then he just looked... well, dead. Which was strange, but oddly captivating. At least to Gabriel, most people would probably run away in fear, unless it was Halloween. Now that he was thinking about it, Halloween could just be Ralph's opportunity to win a costume contest, it was pretty convincing after all.

Aww, look at him, bashing that bitch's head in. Do we have our camera? Decebal's voice was excited, and Gabriel started patting down his body, frowning slightly. "No camera today. Sorry Decebal," he murmured, almost sounding sad. You know that your classmate can hear you, right? Amadeus didn't sound mad, just disappointed. Gabriel rolled his eyes, before realizing that yeah, while Ralph was physically slow, he wasn't dim-witted. Which meant his cover was blown. But instead of trying to hide, Gabriel jumped down on the ground a few meters from the zombie, getting closer out of pure curiosity.

"So you're a zombie, huh? I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time. Not of you, of course not, but in myself, because I didn't put two and two together," he said, obviously not scared of the zombie in front of him. He was already dead, what could he do? Try to run after him? Yeah, right.
"I dunno if you recognize me, but we have biology together! And I've kinda stalked you the past few weeks, so there's that. My name is Gabriel, it's nice to introduce myself properly since I already know your full name, where you live, when your birthday is, and have mapped out your habits."

Sidst rettet af Gabriel M. Ons Nov 29, 2017 2:31 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptyOns Nov 29, 2017 2:26 am

Ralph had just been sitting there, on his knees, eating quickly and peacefully. He'd almost eaten all of the brain, when his sporadic telepathy suddenly kicked in, and he heard Decebal's voice as if it was in his own head and not just Gabriel's. Oh.... Crap. Someone was here, and had seen him do this... Shit! Hastily, he scooped out the rest of the brains, looking around him just as Gabriel suddenly were there. Ralph tried to get up fast to move away from him, but of course his body was too stiff for that, so instead, he stumbled and fell on his ass, scooching a little away from the vampire, remains of now dried blood and just a little bit of brain matter all over his lips and chin as he listened to what he had to say.

And if his skin could've gone any paler, it would've. What? How could he know all that? How long had he been stalking him for? And why? Was he... Oh shit. He was, wasn't he? "... You..." he said, his voice as always hoarse as fuck, a bit lower than most people's, and his words slow as he had to force them out. "... Why?... Not with... Them... Are you?" he had to ask, just to be on the safe side. He really, really didn't want to go back to America and risk getting killed or experimented on just because he'd been lucky enough to escape the quarantine zone. Or well, depended on your definition of lucky. getting bitten and turned by your own little sister before she was killed, was not what Ralph himself would call lucky, after all.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptyOns Nov 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Gabriel tilted his head slightly to the side, as Ralph seemed to force the words out, unable to speak fast or coherent. Ladies must've loved him. He was a guy, that barely talked, mostly letting out grunts of agreement or disagreement. Gabriel sure as hell already liked his company more than most people's. He frowned a bit when Ralph asked if he worked for "them," as he was scooching away from him. Who could be scaring him so much? Maybe he's a wanted criminal? Amadeus' voice was shaky, a little paranoid that they were getting into trouble. Maybe the government wants to make experiments on people like him! Gabriel shook his head. It sounded like a bad movie.

"I don't work with anyone right now? This is just out of personal curiosity and satisfaction." He shrugged, before getting a little closer, poking at the dead woman with his foot. "Why do you eat from a corpse? Or, rather, an old corpse? I mean, she was probably pretty, but I find old blood to be stale, and I'd suspect that cold meat would be the same. Even if it's from a pretty girl." He turned the poor girl's face so he could look at her better. There was no sympathy, no panic, nothing except a little curiosity. "She wouldn't have been the type for me when she was alive though. I like her better the way she is now."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptyOns Nov 29, 2017 4:11 pm

Ralph watched his carefully, even though there wasn't much expression on his face. It... Was kind of difficult to really show emotions for him, only a few ever broke through, otherwise his expression was, well, as dead as the rest of him, he guessed. *Dear God, how can he not be annoyed at my speech? It's so slow.. There's so many people getting impatient with me when I talk... Why isn't he bothered by it?* he thought to himself, gently shaking his head - and then breathing a sigh of relief. Good. He was just curious.. A bit special. Not one of the many agents he'd had after him back in the states. Good. Perfect.

He furrowed his brows just a little, thinking about what Gabriel just asked him. "... Don't like.... Killing..." sagde han efter et stykke tid, mens han kiggede ned på hende. "... This.... Easier..." and well, it was, after all. So much easier to just let someone else do the work, and eat the remains that nobody else wanted. ".... Everybody... Leaves brain... Anyway..." and that was the absolutely amazing part of any body, so he never really got why everybody left it behind. He certainly wouldn't!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptyTors Nov 30, 2017 11:11 pm

Gabriel was quiet, letting Ralph get done with speaking. Yes, he was an asshole, and yes, he could definitely belittle the zombie's speech patterns, but right now, he found him interesting. And interesting people deserved his undivided attention when they spoke, as well as a bit of respect. Not a lot, just enough so that they wouldn't be too bothered by his presence.

He frowned though, as Ralph told the reason why he didn't catch his own prey. Why on earth didn't he like killing? It was necessary - fun even! So why would he not want to do it? Was he more normal, than Gabriel had originally thought? "Well, that's kinda disappointing. I thought that... well, your kind would be a lot more... I don't know... Scary maybe? But I guess you're a bit of a softie, huh?" He grinned in a way that made his nose crinkle ever so slightly, which could almost be counted as adorable. That is if you didn't count the fact that he was standing so calmly by a corpse. "Oh well, I got what I wanted I guess, so you can just continue to eat!" He walked away from the corpse but stopped by one of the brick walls, which he slid down so he could sit on the ground, intensely watching the zombie.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptyFre Dec 01, 2017 1:17 am

Ralph stood there, watching him a bit as he talked, though he growled a little at the suggestion that he was a softie. He most definitely wasn't! He just needed to be careful, and he didn't want his hunger to take over all of his reasoning as he'd seen it happen with some of the other zombies, before they got shot down. "I'm... Not..." he said, that growl present in his voice now, a bit more reminiscent of the 'classic' zombie. He shook his head to get rid of the animalistic anger and hunger he felt gnawing at the back of his mind.

"I can... Be scary if... I want to..." he said, slowly sitting down next to the corpse again, munching a little on the brain he'd scooped out. "But.. I don't... The ones who did... Got shot... Right away..." he explained. Gabriel had to get that, right? That Ralph didn't want to die. He hadn't wanted to kill anyone for the, well, human reasons in the start, but now it was solely for the reason of his own survival. He didn't mind killing as such, he only minded it because it could draw the wrong kind of attention to himself.

He kept an eye on Gabriel, too, while eating, though. At least for the first while, before the same ravenous hunger returned and he started eating a hell of a lot faster, ripping off chunks of meat effortlessly from the corpse, so easily that it was clear he was much, much stronger than you'd expect from his sorta wimpy build.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptyLør Dec 02, 2017 1:54 am

Once again, Gabriel listened with his head tilted slightly to the side, as Ralph explained the situation. Oh, that made sense. He guessed that being a rare creature made it a little harder to get by, most people would probably want to kill you. Either out of fear of the unknown or because they wanted to open you up and see what's inside. Gabriel probably fell into the second category, but he had to admit, that he was more so interested in what kind of person a zombie would be. "That makes sense I suppose." he hummed, watching Ralph get closer to continue eating the corpse.

Maybe he should feel nauseous or at the very least grossed out by the sight in front of him. But as a person who had seen his own guts, he wasn't very concerned about it. It was child's play compared to what he had done to other people anyway. Like, she was already dead, so what was the problem anyway? "Y'know, the reason why I found you interesting in the first place, was because of your scent. You smell dead. Like, a different kind of dead than vampires. Have you considered getting a really strong cologne? I've heard that some sirens use it to make themselves less obvious. I have no idea if it works or not though." As usual, Gabriel just started talking, not really caring about whether or not his conversation-partner was listening.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptySøn Dec 03, 2017 1:31 am

Ralph had just nodded when Gabriel agreed that it made sense, making the closest thing he could to a smile in this form - the corners of his mouth barely even moved - before he bent back over his meal, going onwards to the internal organs, starting with liver and kidneys. In the start when he'd started eating like this, he'd hated every moment of it, and despite his ravenous hunger, each meal had taken quite a while. Now, he could probably devour a whole corpse in ten, maybe fifteen minutes. Sometimes even quicker, if he knew people might be just around the corner. But at least at this time of day, things were pretty quiet. And he had a hunch that if someone disturbed his eating, this... Classmate of his might just go ahead and kill them for interrupting his observation of Ralph.

"Of... Course I... Do..." he said, while eating some lung tissue. Like, c'mon. He was a walking corpse, of course he smelled dead! But it did sound interesting that he might be able to mask it. Might come in handy with so many different creatures around him. Humans obviously couldn't smell it, but others could.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptySøn Dec 03, 2017 12:12 pm

This is horrible, why are we watching him eat?
Because it's fun!
It's not fun! It's gross and nasty and-
Yak-yak-yak, that's all I ever hear coming from your mouth!
Joke's on you, I don't even have a mouth!
"Stop that Amadeus, it's weird when you're self-aware. Now, hush, I'm trying to watch Ralph eat," brummede Gabriel utilfredst og prikkede lidt til sin pande, da det var det tætteste på at kunne prikke stemmerne han nu engang kunne komme. Han slog så sin fulde opmærksomhed tilbage på Ralph, med et meget dramatisk suk.

"Sorry about that, I hear voices. It's a bit crowded in here," forklarede han, og lavede en gestus imod sit hoved, som om at det var en hel fin og naturlig forklaring på hvorfor han sad og snakkede med sig selv. Men det var det jo også for Gabriel - han kunne ikke huske en tid før han havde stemmerne. Thanatos var nok den ældste af stemmerne, hvis Gabriel ikke tog meget fejl, og Decebal var kommet efter han blev forvandlet. Og Amadeus? Hvis han ikke tog fejl, var han kommet efter han var blevet tortureret. Ikke at Gabriel som sådan kunne huske det, men han havde læst sin journal fra da han gik til psykolog som menneske, og der havde han kun nævnt Thanatos. Ikke ved navn, men beskrivelsen havde passet meget godt.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptySøn Dec 03, 2017 11:06 pm

Ralph slowly finished his meal, listening to Gabriel talk... Seemingly with himself. Well, now he thought about it, he'd heard him mutter to himself during class, too, so perhaps that was just normal to him? Just like how Ralph usually avoided talking at all if he could, knowing a lot of people would probably ridicule him. It was a bit easier when he looked human, but he still spoke rather slow and all. So many people got irritated by it, so he'd just given up talking unless absolutely necessary.

So when Gabriel explained, Ralph just nodded, and did the closest he could do a smile while still like this. He lifted a hand to wipe off the worst of the blood on his chin, and then sighed as he reverted to his human form, his skin gaining color again, his hair changing from the black to red, eyes going more green... And the freckles reappearing, too. "... I kinda got that... I don't mind... It really doesn't seem to be... So unusual, around here..." and now, of course, it was so obvious that it was easier for him to talk like this.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptyTirs Dec 05, 2017 2:22 pm

Gabriel nodded, clearly showing his agreement. He definitely wasn't the only crazy person around here, who tried to hide it at school, that was for sure. One of the guys he stalked, who was, in fact, a teacher, was definitely as out-there as Gabriel was, and he had a suspicion about quite a few students. Not that all the students and teachers were crazy people, most of them were fairly normal, but there was definitely a fair amount of crazy going on there.

"Yeah, that's true. One of my teachers is definitely schizophrenic," he mumbled staring straight at Ralph's nose. He sat completely still as if frozen for a moment, before he was jumping to his feet and walked over to the zombie with a grin on his face. "So, zombie huh? That's actually kinda cool. Do you turn other people into zombies by bite, or what?"" he asked, holding a hand outstretched for him, to help him back on his feet. He seemed like he was done eating anyway, and Gabriel had quite a few questions about him - and a proposition in mind for later.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptyTirs Dec 05, 2017 3:37 pm

Raphael nodded, listening to what he said, and allowed the vampire to help him up to a stand. his nose was so incredibly fine-tuned, he could usually tell what race people were instantly even if they tried to hide it from others. Nothing really tricked his nose, he could literally smell people from about a mile away or something like it.

"... I think I do." he muttered. "... I haven't done it to.... Others before, but... My sister turned me... Like that..." he said, stretching a little, cleaning away the last of his blood from his lips and chin. He had intentionally avoided biting others, not wanting to give others this fate...

//undskyld det blev meget kort den her gang D:
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptyTirs Dec 05, 2017 6:28 pm

Gabriel made a hum, to acknowledge what Ralph had said. So he hadn't turned anyone? It made a lot of sense to him that he hadn't, because Gabriel himself didn't have any plans to turn anyone. Partly because it craved a lot of self-discipline, but mostly because there was a lot of responsibility attached to creating offspring. He really had no idea if it was in any way, shape or form the same for zombies, but if it was the same, even in the slightest, he definitely understood.

But talking about offspring got a weird thought in his head, which sparked a horrible idea. "What would happen if you bit a vampire?" he asked out of a sudden, looking up at Ralph with a spark of interest in his blue eyes. Naturally, he didn't make eye contact, but rather, he focused his eyes on the zombie's nose. He was so damn tall anyway, that it barely made a difference, he had to look up either way.
He quickly tore his gaze away to roll up his sleeve, successfully exposing his skin, before he practically shoved his arm into Ralph's face. "Can you try and bite me? I technically can't die again, and even if I do, it's in the name of science!"

//Det er okay, mine svar er heller ikke så lange xD//
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptyTirs Dec 05, 2017 9:04 pm

Ralph just stood there, now, rather awkwardly, looking down at the ground just in front of him. He really wasn't good at the whole looking-at-people-when-you-talk-with-them thing, he hated it, since he was pretty sure his own slow reactions, and inability to show some of the emotions he wanted to show, would be noticed instantly if he looked at people. Of course, Gabriel already knew he was a zombie and he obviously wasn't scared, but the habit stuck.

He furrowed his brows slightly at the question. "I... Don't know?... I don't think it's... Ever been tried before..." he muttered, watching Gabriel roll up his sleeves, slowly taking a step back when he shoved that bare, pale arm up in his face. His eyes widened slightly when he heard the suggestion. "I... Bite you? Really?... Are you sure...?" how on earth could anybody WANT to get bitten by him, knowing what he was? What might happen? But then again... Could the virus actually affect something that was already dead? Probably not. And maybe vampire was tasty, too? He kinda hadn't tasted anything else than humans, so far.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptyTirs Dec 05, 2017 10:54 pm

Gabriel nodded excitedly, when Ralph asked him if he was sure that he wanted him to bite him. Worst case scenario just meant that Gabriel would die. Big deal. Thanatos would probably be ecstatic. The other voices on the other hand? Not so much.

ARE YOU DOWNRIGHT CRAZY?!? I'VE KEPT YOU ALIVE FOR ALMOST 18 YEARS, AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME? IN POSSIBLE DEATH AND ZOMBIE DROOL? Yup, Decebal was definitely not okay with it. Damn. But it was in the name of science, so Gabriel didn't care! Finally, took you long enough to find a way to die. "I won't die, I can't get infected," he mumbled quietly to himself, before shoving his arm further towards Ralph's mouth, encouraging him to take a bite.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptyOns Dec 06, 2017 1:37 pm

Well... It did seem that Gabriel was indeed sure that he wanted this to happen. Ralph had no idea why -nobody the least bit sane would ask for this - but maybe that was it? He was just insane enough to come with such a request on the fly, not thinking too hard about the consequences. Ralph himself had only managed to keep himself and what he was hidden, because of his ability to look like a regular human!

But then again, this was Gabriel's own choice. He sighed, and looked at him while thinking for a bit, before he finally made up his mind. He raised his hands to grab a hold of Gabriel's wrist and elbow, to keep his arm still. He looked up at him another time, before he finally leant in, and bit him. Deep, hard, making sure the virus residing in his spit would get into the wound. He blinked a little at the different taste of vampire blood compared to human blood, but then finally let go again and took a step back, licking his lips free of the blood.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptyOns Dec 06, 2017 6:17 pm

Gabriel barely even winced when Ralph bit down into his arm - the only display of discomfort to see on his face, was when he crinkled his nose slightly. It didn't really hurt all that much, much to his surprise. At least not in comparison to some of the shit he had been through before.
He pulled back his arm, examining the wound. "Hmm... Tickles..." Gabriel mumbled, running a finger over it, smearing the blood around on the skin. Nothing. Just a weird buzzing sensation. How anti-climatic. But maybe something would happen soon? He hoped so. Otherwise, he'd be pretty disappointed to be quite frank.

With a sigh, Gabriel pulled his sleeve down once more, obviously a little disappointed, before looking up at Ralph once more, focusing his eyes on the zombie's nose. "Oh well, that was a little disappointing, but I have an idea. So, I'm a vampire, and I drink blood, but the rest of the body, is just kinda... Meh... I don't care about it. But you eat just about everything else! Soooo, I have a proposition." He poked at the zombie's chest before continuing his speech. "I get to continue stalking you and sometimes make small experiments. Nothing that can hurt you of course, don't worry, just like testing out your spit - that's the contagious part, right? - and that kind of thing. And in return, I give you food! Like, I can chop up the good parts for you, put them in bags and deliver them right to your room, so you don't have to risk getting caught!"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptyTors Dec 07, 2017 10:12 pm

Ralph now just stood there, slowly licking his lips, carefully watching the vampire, and sighing when he just said it tickled. "... With me, it took... Half a day to happen..." he muttered. And it'd hurt like a bitch. In the start because of the pain from the bite itself, later because the virus shut down his entire body before reanimating him later on.

He tilted his head slightly to the side, as if to ask 'what?' when Gabriel said he had a proposition for him, and grunted just a bit annoyed when he was poked. Seriously, why the poke? But then he raised his eyebrows a little when he heard the offer. Really? ... That'd be mighty convenient, though. And wouldn't put his job in any danger as it was now, if they caught him eating some of the brains he dissected at the morgue. But.. He still didn't like being tested on. Not at all. "... As long as you'll... Respect a no... If there's something I... Really don't want to do..." that was his one and only condition for this to happen.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptyOns Dec 20, 2017 9:33 pm

Gabriel shrugged, when Ralph told him, that it took a while to work on him. He could imagine that the pain of getting bit alone would be enough to scare a human, they seemed very sensitive when they came to pain... But then again, Gabriel had a higher pain tolerance than most vampires. Not it was a surprise, 15 years of daily torture was a sure way of making that happen.

He couldn't help but grin widely, when Ralph agreed, with a very simple bargain. Sure, consent, Gabriel could deal with that. If it was something he really wanted, he would probably pressure Ralph to give him what he wanted, but that was something for later. Gabriel could be very persuasive when he wanted to, so he didn't see it as a problem just yet. Just business. "Alright, consent, got it. Anything else you want, now that we're at it?" he asked, tilting his head slightly to the side. If not, then Gabriel supposed he could be on his way, soon. Maybe he'd stalk Lector a bit more, or perhaps Raphael?

Wonderful idea! Maybe we could get some gifts for them!
You're psychopaths, both of you.
"We're the same person, so that would make all of us psychopaths"
Touché.

Sidst rettet af Gabriel M. Tirs Jan 02, 2018 1:31 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptyTors Dec 21, 2017 10:50 pm

Ralph just stood there, now, picking a little at the hem of his hoodie and casting sideward glances at Gabriel and the opening into the alleyway. Maybe it had been a bad idea to hunt out in the open, but it had always been the easiest... He didn't quite know what to make of this whole deal with the vampire in front of him, but he guessed things couldn't be so bad, right? At least Ralph knew he was just about as strong, or stronger, than some vampires, even if his speed wasn't quite up to par, and he was pretty damn immune to their bites.

So he just gave Gabriel a very small, very careful smile as he nodded when he spoke. Yeah, consent, that was the key thing in this. "Not... Not that I can... Think of, right now..." he said, calmly and quietly, as his answer to the vampire's question. No, he really couldn't think of anything else, but he twitched when his telepathy just suddenly clicked into working mode, and he heard.. Not one, but at least three voices inside Gabriel's head, one of them being his own, which was also said out loud. "Wow..." he muttered, furrowing his brows. "You have... Voices? In your head?" that was actually really darn fascinating to him, he'd never had his telepathy activate near someone like that before...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptyTirs Jan 02, 2018 1:45 pm

Gabriel looked in awe at Ralph, when the zombie asked if there were voices in his head. Could he read minds?! "YOU HEAR THEM TOO?!" he practically yelled, probably louder than he should. He looked over his shoulder, to check if anyone heard him, but luckily, no one seemed to have noticed. "You can hear them too?!" he repeated, whisper-yelling this time.

"That was Amadeus and Decebal, just then. There are more, but Thanatos is moody, and I don't know the rest of their names, but-but-but over there's a thing!" mens han forklarede, pegede han et sted bag Ralph. "I call him a thing, or the thing, because I have no idea what he is. He's just kinda... There. Oh, and there's also this one voice, I have no idea what it is, who keeps urging me to eat french toast. I tried to eat it one time, but in the end, I just threw it all up." Han så ud i luften, mens han mindedes øjeblikket af svaghed, hvor han havde gjort som stemen havde sagt, og hvor dårligt han fik det af det. Hans mave gjorde jo ikke rigtigt noget med maden, så det føltes bare ubehageligt. Siden da havde han ikke prøvet at spise menneskemad af egen fri vilje.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph EmptyTirs Jan 02, 2018 3:27 pm

Ralph flinched at first when the vampire just suddenly yelled out of nowhere - he was, after all, rather jumpy, had been ever since he was turned into a zombie and had been fleeing the CDC and army back in the US. He calmed down again when Gabriel lowered his voice just a little. "I... Uhm... Sometimes, I can... I can't really... Control it.... It just happens... Sometimes... It's a bit random... I guess.... With how it works," he said, and just casually shrugged. He'd been used to it for decades, now, after all - it'd appeared just about the same time as when he'd been turned, just like his ability to pass for a human, unless you put him under careful scrutiny and started listening for a pulse and all that.

He looked over his shoulder, to where Gabriel pointed, but of course, to him, there was nothing there, so he just turned back to look at the vampire, his head slightly tilted as he listened to him explain. "Oh.... Yeah, that's probably as bad.... An idea as... If I had to try.... Eating anything else than... Well... Flesh and brains..." he gave just a weak, careful chuckle, which still seemed pretty stilted as his own emotions were just that, stilted and rather weak, barely there.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph   I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph Empty

I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time - Ralph
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Daddy please don't be disappointed - Kol
» I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion
» Time goes on even when we do not
» Time for some fun [Cw]
» Time for changes

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum