Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 17, 2017 3:57 pm

If Tristan could blush, he probably would. He liked what Christofel said. Maybe a little too much. He could feel it in his body at least.
Yet the only thing he showed was a smirk and he said "It does sound rather interesting. I have some things in mind, that we could do." His smirk grew to one and his eyes seem to burn with something similar to lust, yet there were so much more than just one feeling in his gaze.
He noticed the glimmer of something that seemed like danger in the witch's eyes. He couldn't help but smile at bit and said "Maybe.. Just maybe, we're actually going to have fun.". He bit his lips and couldn't help, but study the man in front of him. Noticing every smell, every breath and every heart beat.
He leaned a little closer and said "I didn't ask what you would do, I asked what you like to do. So now, tell me, what would you do to me, right now, if you could?". His voice low and seductive. He had no intension of having sex with the witch, not right now anyway. But he liked to tease.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 17, 2017 4:25 pm

Tristan's smirk just made Christofel's smile bigger, especially when he said that it did sound interesting. He'd only done the illusion thing once before, but he'd used his illusions for a lot of other things, so he was one hundred percent sure he could pull it off once more in the bedroom. He leant forwards,elbows on his knees, and looked into Tristan's eyes. His own pupils were just the slightest bit dilated, proof of how much he liked those ideas himself. His heartbeat still slightly elevated, too -it seemed that wouldn't go away as long as he was near Tristan. His breath was deep and calm, though.

"If I could just have my way with you, you mean?" he smiled, and looked around for a bit, before he grinned as he looked back at Tristan. "I would throw you right down on your vanity over there, tie up your hands with one of the ties, and make you mine, over and over. Show you pleasures you've never known before. Make you scream with delight, until I gag you with one of the scarves."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 17, 2017 4:47 pm

Tristans smirk grew, as he saw how Christofel leaned forward, their faces only inches apart and he couldn't help but smirk at the witch.

He lifted one eyebrow, when he heard what the witch was saying, he laughed a bit and said "Well, that does sound interesting, but I'm afraid that wouldn't be enough to pleasure me." He winked at the witch and leaned slightly forward and whispered "And who says I'd be on the bottom?" He stuck his tongue out and liked Christofels lowerlip quickly and teasingly, before he leaned back and looked at Christofel with a teasing stare and an even more teasing smirk on his lips.

Christofels lower lips had tasted like something sweet, but he could tell what it was. He didn't know what it was, he hadn't tasked human food or drinks in years and nothing was like the rank stews he'd eaten in the army or at home in France.

//Sorry it's so short ;n;
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 17, 2017 4:53 pm

"Who? Oh, I do. From the way you're smiling as I tell you what I'd do to you. I've seen the reactions from people not into it. Don't deny it, you like taking it." he said with a smirk. As soon as he felt Tristan's tongue on his lips, his own came out for just a second, brushing against Tristan's. Just that contact felt good... It seemed there was no doubt that this was, indeed, the Tristan destined for him. Everything felt so... Intense right now. Like something was constantly pulling him closer to Tristan. It was weird, but also... Kind of nice. It almost felt like coming home, just being with him.

"And if that wouldn't be enough, I guess I'd just have to up my game, wouldn't I? Maybe you could teach me a couple tricks, as well. I don't just pull out all of my tricks in the first go, you know. That'd be too boring. Nothing new in the rounds that might come later. And that'd be so very sad, don't you think so?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 17, 2017 5:31 pm

Tristan laughed a throaty laugh and said "Yeah, I usually recieve, but I like to give every once in a while as well. Though it is rare." He smiled and stroked his own lower lip with his thumb, as he was looking at the witch in the red leather couch. He'd thought it was really tacky, the first time he had seen it, but it was comfortable and easy to clean. He had somehow come to like it. It was old, but that didn't matter. It only gave it a feeling of nostalgia.
He nodded to Christofel's word "I'm sure I could learn you a thing or two.. So tell me? Have you ever been bitten by a vampire, while climaxing?" He asked with the naughty smirk on his face once again. He was still playing with his lip, even though he kinda started to play with the shadow of the witch. He gave him a halo, then some horns like a devil, den cat ears and lastly he just morphed the shadow in weird shapes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 18, 2017 10:50 am

A big smile spread on Christofel's lips. He really was just his type -
of course. Seemed the mate thing just hit jackpot with everything he'd went for in guys and girls all these years. "Well, that's just perfect, then. I'm the opposite. Usually top, but I do like receiving once in a while,"he grinned and spread out his arms on the backrest of the red couch, liking the feel of the leather. This was, indeed, a very nice couch. Very comfy.

He listened intently to everything Tristan said, and laughed a little at his question, while shivering a little on the inside. Damn, but that must feel nice. "Sadly, no. Actually never even been with a vampire yet. Banshee, werewolf, shapeshifter, another witch... but never a vampire. Not yet. Maybe I've just been saving that for you?" he suggested with a grin and a shrug. He'd never met that many vampires, and the ones he had met had been very off-putting for him, way too aggressive and dominant for his tastes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 18, 2017 9:30 pm

Tristan smiled chuckled and said "Well, then we have that in order." He winked at Christofel and stood up from the chair and looked around and found some paper and a pen, and started scribbling something down.

He smiled at Christofel, as he heard that he had never been with a vampire before. "Well, you have something to look forward too then. I've heard the bite is rather.. Breathtaking. Some even cum if they're bitten during sex.". His smirk was naughty and his gaze teasing. He walked over and offered him the piece of paper. Hr had written his phone number on it, and drawn a mouth with fangs biting into a neck.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 18, 2017 10:00 pm

Christofel watched intently as Tristan grabbed the paper and started writing something down. He already had a hunch, and that hunch was confirmed when he saw the phone number. He couldn't help but chuckle when he saw the doodle he'd drawn on there as well, and looked up at him with a crooked smirk.

"With you, I'm betting it'll be even better," he flirted, winking at him. "I mean, a handsome guy like you? That'll just make it even better. And I don't mind a little pain, either." and that was actually an understatement. For fuck's sake, he'd been flown, suspended in flesh hooks by his shoulders, underneath a helicopter across the desert right next to Las Vegas. It'd hurt, but it'd been such a huge adrenaline rush. He was betting that Tristan biting him would feel a lot more intense, but also a lot more pleasureable, and still give him that adrenaline kick he craved like a drug.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 20, 2017 9:39 pm

Tristan smirked dangerously, as he saw Christofels face look at the paper and smile.
The witch was truly interesting, he wasn't boring, no not at all. He was actually facinating. He stood there, in front of the witch. He kinda wanted to tease him, yet he knew he wouldn't be able to stop, if he started, and he knew witches sometimes got carried away, when it came to sex with their mate.

"That's good to know." He smirked at the witch infront of him and said "Pain is always good, if people know how to inflict it. Some people are useless in that department, y'know. But I," He locked eyes with Christofel and continued "I know how to do it to perfection.". He smiled and released his gaze.

//Sorry it's so short TT_TT
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 20, 2017 9:47 pm

Ooh. That sounded like a promise. And one that Christofel was very, very much into. One of his broad, charming smiles found its way to his lips and his eyes, as Tristan locked eyes with him. This should prove to be very... Interesting, once they got going. So far, the people he'd been with, had all been way too gentle with him. They didn't want to hurt him, but he wanted to be hurt. None of them got that. They never did, they never understood his need for that hint of danger. They'd looked at him like he was crazy - well, he was - when he asked them to use play piercings and strangulation while they were going at it. He'd never even once gotten what he wanted in the pain department, but it seemed like Tristan was just about ready to deliver that, once in a while.

"That sounds like a promise," he noted, with a barely-concealed chuckle. "I'm looking forward to feel you try. Nobody else has ever been doing a good job. I think they thought my wants and needs were a bit too crazy." he shrugged. "They just never knew how good it feels with just that hint of danger."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 20, 2017 10:06 pm

Tristan smiled and laughed lightly, more of an airy chuckle, as he said "I am sure I can give you exactly what you need. Every damn way. I know how sad it can be, when people are afraid to hurt you, even though you insist on it." He smiled and almost fished a cigarette up from his pocket, yet he stopped himself. He shouldn't smoke in his wardrobe. No. Not tonight. His eyes locked with Christofels once again and he asked "You wanna see something?". His smiled more of a smirk, yet his eyes were playful and his teeth slightly showing between his lips.

//Sorry it's so short ;n;
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 20, 2017 10:20 pm

Christofel smiled as he heard Tristan chuckle. He really liked his chuckles and his laughs. And ooh, what was this? So many promises today! He could definitely feel the spark between them now that Tristan had opened up a bit more, after knowing that Christofel would agree to his deal.

"Yeah. It's like they don't get how on earth you could like pleasure, or even just some mild strangulation. Like, come on. It's really not that weird." he shrugged. "Even the werewolf I fooled around with was too gentle." he sighed and rolled his eyes. "But then I guess it's just good I ran into you, isn't it?" he said with a smile, and another stretch. He reached down into his pocket, and pulled out a hip flask, taking a sip from it. His very favourite vodka, imported directly from Russia.

"You wanna see something?" Christofel's eyebrows raised a bit at the question. Now, what could this me? But he was darn curious, and so he grinned, as he answered Tristan. "Sure. If you show me your thing, I might show you something, too." he smiled and shrugged.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 20, 2017 10:46 pm

Tristan smiled, as he heard of the werewolf lover the witch had had. "An alpha, I pressume? You should try a rogue instead, they're wild and savage. They're not afraid to hurt you, yet I do recommend, that you take safety precautions." He looked at the flask, that Christofel had pulled up, from his pocket and he instantly smelled that it was vodka, of good quality too. He smirked, the witch was getting comfortable.

He stood there, in front of the witch and teasingly started opening his own pants, as Christofels joke had insinuated. Yet he laughed half way through opening them and he buttoned and zipped his pants closed again. As he stretched his hans out flat. He looked at his palm and a dark matter, started to appear, it looked like a dark, really dark shadow and it began to take form as a butterfly. A black beautiful butterfly, only big enough to fit in his hand. It flapped it's wings and took air, it fluttered around for a bit, before landing on Christofels hand.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 20, 2017 10:54 pm

"No, not an alpha. I wanted to try him, but his luna was very aggressive towards me." he shrugged. "It was an omega. She really didn't want to hurt anyone, the poor thing. And then she's the one to hit on me." he chuckled. "I thought I might be able to change her mood enough for her to actually get mad at me and harm me, but I think she had a mental shield of some sort. Couldn't do anything to her." he said, with a deep sigh. Pity, it might've been good, otherwise.

He watched as Tristan did his thing, laughing when he zippe dback up, before intently watching as he made the shadow butterfly appear, and fly over to land on his own hand. "Impressive," he smiled. Now, for his part of the deal... "Duplex esse, et liberam fugis: mihi satis..." he muttered under his breath, low enough that a human would not have heard, but Tristan probably would, with his enhanced senses from being a vampire. The butterfly Tristan had created, shuddered before splitting in two identical ones, and the new one took off to fly back to Tristan, and land on his shoulder - but when it landed, it turned into a black cat, an exact copy of his own cat back home, his pretty Darya. The cat moved to have to legs on each of Tristan's shoulders, winding around the back of his head and purring slightly. Since this was a physical illusion, it had the proper weight for its size, too.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptySøn Okt 22, 2017 7:57 pm

Tristan laughed, as he heard how he wanted to do the Alpha, yet his Luna had been aggressive. He nodded, when he heard about the Omega. "What did you think the omega would do? I mean, they're the weakest kind of werewolf, beside a rogue." He shook his head, with a little chuckle and then looked at Christofel. "Next time, try hooking up with either an rogue or an unmated Alpha." he winked at him.

He looked, at the butterfly, that was now split in two and as it landed on his shoulder and transformed into a cat. He wasn't really a cat person, but the cat was beautiful. He stroked the cat, that was now settled on his shoulder, feeling it's soft fur underneath his fingers. "It's beautiful." He said, not really that loud, and his eyes forund Christofel once again, as he smirked at him and said "Why a cat though?". He would laugh his ass off, if Christofel had a cat himself, that'd just be way too funny, such a cliché.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptySøn Okt 22, 2017 8:54 pm

"Hmm. I might," he smirked, nodding thoughtfully at Tristan's suggestion. Well, he was right, after all. He already knew that omegas were weak, but she'd been the only one interested, and he thought he might be able to make her angry enough to hurt him, but he couldn't. She definitely had to have had a mental shield, of some sort, as it was very few people he couldn't influence one way or another.

Christofel's smile widened when he saw how Tristan liked the illusion, and with him saying how beautiful it was. But when he asked why he'd chosen to letit transform into a cat, he coughed discreetly and looked off to the side. "Well. It might seem very cliché, I know, but I like cats. And that right there is an exact copy of my own cat, Darya. I've had her for... Five years, now, I think?" Yeah, he did know just how cliché it was for a witch to have a cat, and a black cat nonetheless. But he liked them, so there it was. He liked how the cat valued its own freedom just as much as he himself did.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptySøn Okt 22, 2017 9:03 pm

Tristan smirked at Christfel as he said he might find either a rogue or an unmated alpha to hook up with. Such an interesting witch, he was the mate of.

When Tristan heard him admit to being cliché, he dobbled over in a loud laugh holding his stomach in his hands. He couldn't even look at Christofel, as he laughed. He was so lame. The witch was such a cliché, first of all, he was a witch. Second of all, he had a cat. And third of all, his cat was black. He tried to stand up straight and stop his laughter, yet he couldn't really stop it, so he laughed while saying "That's so lame. It's almost adorable.". He looked at the witch in front of him, still laughing a little, almost in aftershakes and his mouth was split in a big smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptySøn Okt 22, 2017 9:35 pm

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Just get it all out of your system..." Well, it wasn't like Christofel himself wasn't laughing, either. He let the illusion fade away again, and took another sip of his hip flask, before he thought of maybe offering some to Tristan. "You want some? Only the best quality, straight from Saint Petersburg. Close to where I grew up. I got a little attached to the taste of it," he laughed.

Well, at least this first meeting wasn't as bad as he could've feared, or he might already be feeling the effects of that slow, painful death. Nice to know that he was at least open to this, or just not as heartless as to just ouright dismiss him since he clearly knew what was at stake for Christofel, with this.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 1:44 pm

As Tristans laugh came to an end, and he only had small bursts of chuckles, he heard Christofel's offer and he nodded and said "Sure Chrissyboy. Been a long time, since I've tasted anything else than blood." He took a swig of the flask and the smooth vodka trickled down his throat and he held the flask out, so Christofel could take it back again. "It's good. One of the better ones I've tasted. Tell me, how do you feel about wine and champagne?" He smirked, he'd recently gotten a crate filled with fine wines and expenssive champagne. He enjoyed the taste, just like any Frenchmen would. Besides he'd like to see Christofel drunk. Maybe even get some secrets out of him.
The shadow butterfly he'd made, fluttered into the air all of a sudden and vanished, like smoke.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 2:02 pm

Been a long time, since I've tasted anything else than blood. Christofel had to chuckle a bit at that. "Well, then it's just a good thing I had some to offer, isn't it?" he smirked, and took the flask back when Tristan held it out for him to take again. Smiling, he took another sip of it before he stowed it away in the inner pocket of his pleather jacket again.

Tell me, how do you feel about wine and champagne? He sat there, pretending to think for a bit, while really just checking Tristan out again, now that he seemed to relax a lot more. He really was quite handsome, and even if it wasn't for the mate thing, he was sure he'd have tried to get him, anyway. "Hmm. I'm not too fond of wine, to be completely honest. Not strong enough for my tastes. But once in a while, I do like some champagne," he shrugged. "But yeah, as I said, mostly the stronger stuff. Vodka, rum, whiskey... I think you get my point," he laughed, and watched with a smile as the butterfly disappeared again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 2:18 pm

Tristan smiled at Christofel and stille stood there, in front of him. He leaned down, making the man sink back in the red leather couch, one hand found the back of the couch, right above Christofel's shoulder and he was only a few inches from Christofel's face, as he whispered "Yeah, it was. And it's such a shame your not a fan of getting drunk slowly, instead of all at once." He smirked, he like the way Christofel smelled, he had a tinge of vodka to his scent, yet it was stille sweet. He placed a knee on the seat of the couch next to Christofel's thigh, just barely touching it. He leaned a little closer, now their lips were almost touching and he said "I bet I can make you enjoy wine, a lot more than vodka." He smirked, his tone flirty and his gaze had a hint of lust, yet it seemed more teasing.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 2:59 pm

Christofel's breath caught a little in his throat, as Tristan leant closer and he caught another whiff of the man's rather intoxicating scent. He smiled up at him as he spoke. "Well... Getting drunk all at once is kind of the Russian way of drinking." he admitted, with a small shrug and crooked smirk. "Also means it takes a lot to get me drunk, though." Naturally, as his body had build up an immense resistance to the alcohol over the years. Most people would get knocked over before the first bottle of vodka was empty, and he would barely get intoxicated from the first bottle.

Even though he was still calm and collected on the outside, he knew that Tristan, with his sharp senses, would catch up on the way his heart once more started beating just a bit faster, a bit harder, from their close proximity to each other. At Tristan's next words, he chuckled. "You might," he admitted, and looking at the expression in those eyes, he made up his mind - he raised a hand to Tristan's neck, and pulled him in for a kiss that was rather heated and demanding, right off the bat.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 3:49 pm

Tristan smirked down at Christofel, as he listened to his answers. He knew that the russians liked to drink, and a lot at that. One of the many things they didn't have in common, how they liked their liquor. Tristan was a true Frenchman and loved to sip wine, even though he could only do it for the taste, since alcohol had no effect on his body, since.. Well, he was a walking and talking dead man living off of blood.
He chuckled, as he heard Christofel's heart beating faster and it only made him want to tease him some more. He didn't resist either, when he felt Christofel's hand at his neck and his lips against his, as they met in an intense and demanding kiss. He pulled the other leg up on the couch, so he was on the wtich's lap, all the while kissing him, even more demandingly and he teasingly drew out his tongue and licked at Christofel's lips, asking for him to open them, when the witch didn't respond quickly enough, he bit his lower lip, not hard enough to draw blood, but hard enough to mark his impatientions.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 4:05 pm

As soon as he felt Tristan give in to the kiss, and move to straddle his lap, a smile lit up on Christofel¨s face, and he wound his arms around Tristan to pull him closer, his hands sliding up and down Tristan's back, feeling it out through the shirt he wore. Just the smallest noise slipepd from his throat when he felt Tristan bite his lip, and he readily opened up, their tongue meeting in an intricate and heated dance.

He closed his eyes to enjoy it better, and one of the hands which had previously been roaming Tristan's back, slipped down to grope his nice ass instead, the other slipping back up to his neck and taking a firm hold there, keeping their lips locked in their passionate kiss.

//sorry den er lidt kort :/
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 4:38 pm

Tristan smirked, into the kiss, especially when he got what he wanted. He heard the low sound that he made as well, and chuckled into their kiss, it was intense, and he had had his eyes closed from the start. He even sometimes got a hold of Christofel's tongue, between his teeth, nipping at it teasingly.
As he felt the hand on his ass, he started moving his hips against the witch's.
His own hands found their way to his chest, the shoulders, then neck and his hair.
He could her the blood pump through the veins of the witch's body. He felt the need to bite him, yet he knew he shoudln't. Not yet anyway, he wanted to wait.
His hips kept on grinding against the witch's and his hands found the bottom of his tank top, pulling it off of him, only breaking their kiss for a few seconds, while he took in the mans physique. He smirked, and concoured the lips of the witch once again, this time a little fiercer than before, wanting to see more. Wanting to touch him some more. To hear te sounds he'd make, to smell him even more and to feel him touch him.

//Det sagde hun også i går ;D Haha Ej, det okay, mit er heller ikke det længste Razz

I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» We have been waiting for way to long - Neal
» Long time no see
» I may have been waiting for you
» Oh. Hi again, frenchie... - Tristan
» A new dancer? Awesome! (Fortidsemne) - Tristan

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum