Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan Empty
IndlægEmne: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptySøn Okt 15, 2017 11:38 pm

Tid: 19:00 fredag aften
Sted: Teateret ved Gaia's store gågade
Omgivelser: En masse folk der er ved at gøre sig klar til aftenens optræden om en time fra nu
Vejr: Udenfor pisker regnen ned
Outfit: Link her, plus sort tanktop indenunder

@Tristan

Christofel didn't go here that often, not that he didn't like the theater, but he just had so little free time because of his show. Just this once he'd gotten the camera crew to go have their dinner while he spoke with the people he needed to speak to about his upcoming act, so he didn't have to guard himself against every damn thing he said, fearing he might say too much on camera. But still, he loved his show. It'd given him more money than he could ever use, and it seemed like it was only getting more and more popular the more stunts and public magic illusions he did.

So here he was, in the theater, taking off his sunglasses and letting them rest at the hem of his tanktop, as he walked over to the 'magician' the theater had. He was one of the regular human magicians, and therefore, he only did his art in the theater where it was easy to play on angles and other physical tricks, instead of the actual magic Christofel performed for live audiences without them ever knowing it was real magic.

"So, what are you planning to do this time, Chris?" the man asked him, and Christofel chuckled. "Alright, now get this, dude. You know what I am as well as I do. Next stunt, I'll have fire all around me, and I'm going to disappear in one giant burst of flames. I think you'll like the irony of that, right?" "Hahahahah! Oh yeah, man, that's hilarious. So, I think it would be best if you did it this way..." and the man, still chuckling at the irony of a witch doing a trick with disappearing in flames, began explaining how to best pull it off as an ordinary magician's trick.

Sidst rettet af Christofel Man Okt 23, 2017 4:55 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyMan Okt 16, 2017 2:28 pm

Outfit

Tristan was at the theater, to rehearse som lines for his next play. But when the actress didn't show up, he started helping out with the set and backstage stuff.
He was dressed in his usual clothes, black on black. He soldemly wore much color, but when it did happen, he looked gorgeous.
He was done switching the light bulbs, as he had promised he'd help with, as he was the only one who dared to at the time.

He was about to take a break, when he heard laughter. He knew that laugh, it was Chuck. Chuck had worked at the theater since before Tristan had started working there and he stalked towards the two men, standing there and talking. When he got close enough, he swung an armaround Chucks shoulders and said, with his french accent showing, "Hey Chucky-bear! How's it goin'?". His lips were stretched in a big smile, as he listened to Chuck answering, his eyes finding the dark pair of the gorgeous man he'd been talking to. "Who's this?" He asked with a cheeky smile and curious eyes, that almost seemed to undress the man before him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyMan Okt 16, 2017 2:37 pm

Christofel had been standing there, a big smile on his face and nodding at what Chuck was telling him about how he could execute his upcoming act, when the other guy came over. At first, he'd kept his focus on Chuck. But when he looked at the other guy, he... Felt something. He didn't quite know what it was, but there was definitely something about the guy, that almost.... Pulled him in? He didn't know, but he'd never felt like that before.

"Oh! Hi Tristan, I was just helping my good friend Christofel here, he was in doubt as to how he should make his next stunt look like." Chuck answered Tristan with a smile, and for just a moment, Christofel froze. Tristan...? Had he heard Chuck right? If so... This was the third Tristan he'd met in his life, but the only one to give him this odd feeling. Could he really be...? He suppressed the urge to touch the tattoo hidden underneath his tanktop, on his left collarbone, and instead gave Tristan a bright smile. "Yeah,we've been friends for a good couple years. I haven't really seen you here, before, though. Nice to meet you!" and he gave Tristan his most charming smile as he reached out his hand for a shake. "As Chuck said, my name's Christofel. But you can just call me Chris if you want to." And like the French accent was clear with Tristan, so was his Russian accent in some places, though not too much any longer. It had been over a hundred years since he'd been in Russia or Belarus, after all.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyMan Okt 16, 2017 2:53 pm

Tristans nodded, as he gave Christofel the elevator look, *Not bad, not bad at all* he thought as he again caught the eyes of the darkhaired man, who was named Christofel. He dropped his arm for Chucks shoulders and took Christofel's hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you, Chrissyboy. I'm Tristan Duval, an actor here. And sometimes I help out with backstage stuff as well." Hans stemme var ikke tyk med accent, men noget af hans franske var dog stadig tydeligt.

Han slap igen Christofel's hand and took a pack of cigarettes from his own back pocket and put one between his lips and asked "You guys wanna go to the smoke room with me, I'd love to her more about you, Chris." he asked and smiled cheekily at the two men, but not waiting for an answer, he set off towards the smok room, it was a room for the vampires and other sun sensitive creatures, that worked in the day hours. He lit his smoke, before he even got to the room and took a long inhale of smoke, enjoying the taste and slight burn, as the hot smoke filled his lungs.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyMan Okt 16, 2017 2:59 pm

"Sure," Christofel instantly answered, barely even a second after Tristan had finished asking. he sent an apologetic look to Chuck, and with a promise to return for their talk later, as Chuck had to help another place in the theater, he went after Tristan. Usually he didn't like the smell of cigarette smoke, but he didn't mind right now. Everything just seemed to add up to all he'd heard that would happen when he first found, and met, his mate. So... This Tristan might really be it. It hadn't even occurred to him that he could say no to the question he'd asked, he just automatically went with it, and him, into the room.

"Well, I'd like to hear more about you, too. Especially since I haven't seen you here before. How long have you actually worked here?" since the room was smaller and a bit more stuffy, he took off his leather jacket. His heart was beating like crazy in his chest, adrenaline pumping through him with all of the feelings suddenly coursing through his veins with Tristan being so close to him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyMan Okt 16, 2017 3:21 pm

Tristan could hear how hard Christofel's heart was beating and he looked almost worried at him and said "Are you alright? Your heart sounds like you've run a marathon.". He exhaled the smoke, he'd been holding in and leaned a bit closer to Christofel. His bare arms looked good and he smelled even better.
He didn't smell sweet, like most innocent people, but then again he didn't look like the innocent type. He smelled more.. Savory. Like he's have a lot of taste to him. Tristan liked that.
He took another puff of the cigarette, then asked "So.. I hear you're gonna have a show here. Something with magic and illusions." He exhaled once again and sat down in one of the chairs that was in the room, crossing his legs in a relazed manner and one arm over the back of the comfy chair.

//Sorry det er så kort :/
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyMan Okt 16, 2017 3:32 pm

"Oh. Ah, yeah. I'm just excited, I guess." he smiled and shrugged. Well, that was partly true. He was very excited, but also just a bit fearful, because he did know what would happen if Tristan just blew him off. He really didn't want to think about that, so it was a good thing that Tristan just went on to another question, so he could focus on something else.

But damn, did Tristan smell nice. Despite the smoke, he could really easily smell him as close as they sat, and of course even better than a regular human could. That also meant he caught the small, subtle whiff of decay every vampire had, and that, combined with his pale skin, pretty much just told him what Tristan was. Interesting... He didn't mind, not at all, because that was another worry lifted from his shoulders if things played out just right. He'd always feared his mate would just be a regular human, so that they wouldn't have much time together. This might last a long time if it just worked out!

"Ah. Yeah. I don't know if you've ever seen my show? We have two seasons out, and about to shoot the third. I was just conferring with Chuck on how to make it look... Well, fake, but still real. You know, so humans never suspect magic is real and all that." he shrugged. "The skeptics need something to poke at, y'know?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyMan Okt 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Tristan smiled at the witch before him and chuckled. *Excited, huh?* he thought, he could sense that there were more than the witch lead on. "Why so excited? I doubt you've ever heard of me." He smiled at him, with his cheeky smile and leaned a little bit closer to the man and whispered "You're not one of the pervs who likes to get it on with a vampire, are you? A bloodslut?". His face only a few inches away from Christofel's, before leaning back a bit an exhaling a little cloud of smoke.
He smiled, as he listened to the witch talk about his show and he said "I'm sorry to say, I don't watch tv, so no, I haven't seen your show.". He smiled at the witch and said "But of course, it must have some flaws. I'm probably gonna have to help with some of it, Chuck's back isn't what it used to be.". He smiled at the witch and took the last drag of his cigarette and put it out, in the ash tray on a little table next to his chair. He leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes shortly, before he began to hum an old tune, one his mother had sung to him, when he was no more than a human child.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyMan Okt 16, 2017 4:05 pm

"I haven't, but I love meeting new people. And you seem pretty interesting." he smiled and shrugged, moved his tanktop just a little to be sure it covered the tattoo of Tristan's name. "I... Well, I've known several vampires and I have nothing against getting it on with a vampire. But I don't activaly seek it out," he shrugged and tried to seen nonchalant about it. "But it would be nice if you could help, yeah. I really doubt Chuck's back can handle the big pieces of lumber I want to have arranged for the trick. I can move them fine by myself, too, but it's always more fun the more people you are doing it," he smiled his crooked, charming smile.

When Tristan began humming, Christofel just sat and listened for some time, smiling as he observed him. He really was very pretty, and even if it hadn't been for this added feeling, he'd probably have tried to go for him, anyway. "That's a nice song. Reminds me of one of the lullabies my mother used to sing for me, back in Russia. Never too loudly, mind you, as it was branded a 'witches' song'. They still burned us back then." he shrugged.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyMan Okt 16, 2017 4:31 pm

Tristan smiled at him. "Yeah, Chuck's a weakling." He chuckled and listened to the next Christofel told him. About the lullaby and all. "My mère used to sing that melody to me, whenever I was upset. Even when I was forced to join the military."
He had noticed, how Christofel had moved his shirt, as if he were afraid Tristan would see something. He couldn't help but smile and lean in again, whispering in Christofel's ear "What are you covering up that you don't want me to see?". He smiled and liked Christofel's ear teasingly, as his fingers found the tank top and pushed it aside and saw.. His own name? Written in pretty swirling letters. He stood up at once and said "Is this some kind of sick joke?!".
He couldn't be someones mate, not a mans mate anyway. Yes, he did fool around with men, but.. He couldn't keep being with the same man forever. He knew how witches felt about their mates and only very very few allowed their mate to sleep with other people. He shook his head, this could not be happening, but he also knew what would happen if he rejected the witch. Another death would be on him. He shook his head again and lit another cigarette and said "What the hell, man?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyMan Okt 16, 2017 5:22 pm

"Really? That's a beautiful tune." Christofel said, and his smile, which reached his eyes, showed that he meant it. It really was a pretty tune, and pretty easy to learn, too.

When Tristan mentioned him moving his tanktop, he froze. "Iah, no, no reason!" he hastily said, but it was too late. He felt Tristan move the tanktop to the side, and winced internally when he saw the look on Tristan's face, as he saw his name there, tattooed on Christofel's left collarbone.

"I... Iah..." Dammit. He really couldn't come up with a good explanation, not when Tristan apparently knew this much about witches, that he'd get upset just looking at it and not just laugh it off as a weird coincidence. He sighed, and hunched over, hiding his face in his hands. "I think you know this isn't a joke. I've had that, right there, since the day I was born. You're..." he sighed. "You're the third Tristan I've met, but the only one to give me this... This weird feeling." he said, swallowing, before he looked back up at Tristan.

"I'm... Pretty sure you know what this means. As much as you seem to know about us. I've been looking and looking for you, but also fearing this moment, dreading to meet you."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyMan Okt 16, 2017 5:54 pm

Tristan was looking at the witch in front of him, as he explained. Cigarette still in his mouth, as he tried to comprehend what was happening. He was the mate of some witch. A male witch.
He sighed and shook his head silently. And started pacing, as back and forth. "So.. I'm your mate then? Unless I choose not to.." The sentence stopped and he got an idea. "I've heard of witches who marked their mate, but nothing more than that. If you can agree to that, I.. I can do it." Han så på ham med sine øjne, som næsten var kolde, han holdt styr på sine følelser og dette gjorde, at han virkede både kold og kølig, både med stemmen og med han kropssprog.

Han stopped and looked at Christofel, yeah, the man var sexy as hell, and he could definitely do him, no question. But.. could he really mate with him? He sighed and crossed his arms, puffing at the cigarette in hiss mouth and his finger grazed his own tattoo on his lover arm, that said Love Forever and Always. It reminded him of always being a good person and always only take blood from the willing, for himself at least, it was different if it was for his maker. Then it was something entirely different. He waited for an answer from Christofel, as he was watching him, in the tiny dark room.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyMan Okt 16, 2017 6:04 pm

Even though he did his best to hide it, Tristan would probably still see the second of panic in his eyes as he said 'unless I choose not to'. But the panicked look disappeared when Tristan continued speaking, and Christofel sighed, bit his lip, and looked down at the floor. "I... Would prefer to stay with you, but I'm not going to hold you back or anything. It's... Not like I'm really one for keeping to one person, either. Not so far, anyway." he said, squirming a little in his seat. That was an understatement. He had been pretty fucking loose the past 130 years or so. Never letting himself fall in love, because... Well, because of this. "I... Any agreement that'll keep me from dying right now seems pretty fair to me." he said, and looked up at him.

In reality, he really didn't like the thought of his mate being with anyone else, not one bit, but... Maybe he could win him over with time. Maybe. At least this wasn't an outright 'no', and he wasn't in danger of dying from it anytime soon. "Just know, I can't guarantee that I won't seek you out every now and then. I don't know what it's like for me when I'm mated. I have no clue at all. It's a bit different for everyone, so... I can't predict what it'll be like for me."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyMan Okt 16, 2017 6:24 pm

Tristan listened carefully, to Christofels words, but also to his heart and breath as well.
He nodded then and said "I think I can live with that. As long as you won't get mad, if I'm with other people as well.". He stalked a little closer to Christofel and continued "I can garuantee you, that you wont be able to have sex with other people than me. So if you'd like, you can go fuck around all you like, before we do it." He looked at him with serious eyes and shortly liked his lip, as he took the cigarette from between his lips, and blew out the smoke through his mouth and nose, almost like he just let i flow. The cigarettes helped him a lot more than they should.
He sighed shortly and said "We'll figure out a system, with how you can seek me out and how I can get in touch with you." He thought about his maker, how would she take these news? Would she allow him to do it? Or..? No, he couldn't think about that right now, he had to keep focus.

//Sorry det er så kort D:
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyMan Okt 16, 2017 6:43 pm

He nodded. "You..." he cleared his throat. "You won't mind still getting together just once in a while, after it's done, would you? I... Gotta admit, I love having sex. I mean, who doesn't. So... Yeah." a small, awkward laugh left him. "But yeah, I think I'll go have some fun before... Before we do." he smiled. He nodded when Tristan suggested they make a system for this, and he felt like that was a good plan. Well, anything that kept him alive was a good plan, right now.

As unwilling as Tristan seemed to be about this, at least he wasn't outright dismissing him. "Yeah, that would probably work. I mean, I travel a lot to Las Vegas to do my stunts, as well, so... It's pretty much fifty-fifty if I'm even in town or not. But I might want to see you every time I get back, I don't know yet." he shrugged. But now that the immediate danger was over with, he let his gaze travel over Tristan, slowly, taking in his entire physique - what he could see of it, anyway. He didn't look strong at all, but he knew that even a scrawny vampire would still outmatch him in strength. Not as much as they would normal humans, but yeah. He was pretty darn handsome. He'd think so even if Tristan wasn't destined to be his mate, though. He did like the slim, blonde type, and he fit that perfectly well.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyMan Okt 16, 2017 7:59 pm

Tristan looked at the witch, inquisitive eyes and said "Depends on how good you are, if I would mind having sex with you more than once." He winked at him and laughed a little nervously. He didn't really know how to react to anything, but he was happy that Christofel would wait a bit, before they did it.
He needed time to actually tell his maker about this and find out what she thought. Besides, it would overwhelmed by news such as you being a mate to someone. Their life actually depending on you. They'd live, but you'd be bound together or they'd die, a slow an painful death.
He tossed the cigarette into the ashtray and threw himself down into a chair, almost lying down in it and he covered his face with his palms, wrecking his brain as to how they'd make it work.

//So meget kortere end før, soooooorry D':
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyMan Okt 16, 2017 8:05 pm

"I'm told I'm pretty darn good." he said, shrugging and grinning, letting some of his usual charm seep back into his features, now the first hurdle was over and done with. "But... Maybe we should just get to know each other a bit better, first. Now, I know age can't really be seen of either of us, so I'm curious. How old are you?" he asked after some time, head tilted quizzically to the right as he studied Tristan's features further. Well, what he could see for his hands, anyway.

Discreetly, he moved just a little closer to him, leaning forward, elbows on his knees and head supported by his folded hands, as he waited for Tristan's answer. It was possible he was younger than himself, but quite possible that he was older, too, after all.

//Eeeh, min er også lidt kort. xD
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyMan Okt 16, 2017 9:16 pm

Tristan laughed, as he heard Christofel say he was pretty darn good. He uncovered his face and sat up and leaned forward towards Christofel and said "Well, pretty darn good and amazing, are so far apart. You think you can live up to it?". He's gaze was challenging, but he leaned back again, as he answered Christofels question, "Almost a hundred." He found another cigarette and stuck it in between his lips, not caring that it was his third in the little time span they'd been in there. "How ol' are you?" he asked, as he lit the cigarette and sucked on the stick of nicotine. He wasn't addicted, that was one of the good things about being a vampire, but he liked the taste, smell and the feeling of the smoke in his throat and lungs.
He looked at Christofel, his body was quite old for a witch, most witches chose to stay at the physical age of the start twenties.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyMan Okt 16, 2017 9:36 pm

"For you, I will certainly try," he flirted, with a distinct purr to his voice, and a slightly cheeky smile. He listened intently when Tristan spoke, and his smile widened when he heard his age. So, not as young or as old as he could've feared. Made all this so much easier. "I'm about a hundred and fifty. A hundred and fifty-one, to be precise." he smiled. "Born and raised in Russia. Nasty place to be a witch, in those times." he sighed. "From your accent, I'd say you're French? Sad to say, I haven't been to France yet. But I'd like to, sometime." he then said with another smile.

He was actually pretty darn lucky to be alive. Him and his mother had almost been caught thrice, one of the times they were being brought to the stake before he managed to use his magic to free them. He'd only been ten years old when that happened, and his mother had to carry him as she ran, seeing as he'd passed out from exhaustion as soon as the spell was done.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyTirs Okt 17, 2017 12:04 pm

Tristan smirked at Christofel's words and looked at him. He was flirting with him, that made Tristan smile, he liked how Christofel didn't seem to really care that they just talked about a heavy subject.

"One hundred and fifty-one. Wow, you're pretty young for a witch. But your slight accent gave it away, that you're from Russia. But you should definitely visit France sometime, it's quite beautiful. Just have someone who i s fluent in French with you, we are known to be quite stubborn and most Frenchmen don't know english." He looked at the man in front of him and said "I've never been to Russia, but I was on a mission in the war in Belarus." He took a long drag from his cigarette and adjusted his nosering slightly. "Where were you during the war, or should I say wars?". Christofel was old enough to have experienced both world wars. While Tristan was only born during the first world war, yet he fought in the second world war, where he met a few men, who talked of a goddess, whom he actually met later on in Spain, she became his maker, when he asked her to turn him, later lover from time to time and he enjoyed helping her. Helping her with the simplest things, sometimes even the hard tasks.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyTirs Okt 17, 2017 12:13 pm

"Yeah, I know I'm kinda young for a witch." he shrugged. "I would've been older, but mom took almost 600 years before she found her mate and they had me," he grinned and shrugged. "Not my fault." he stretched a little, and leant back against the wall. "Where I was, oh. Hm.. First World War, I was in Belarus. Just doing manual labor, trying to keep low profile." he shrugged. "During the second, I was in Bulgaria. Went to Poland after that war. I mean, it was sad how many people they lost, but it also meant they lacked people for manual labor, so it was pretty fucking easy to find a job in Poland at the time," he laughed.

"And well, now I have my tv show. No more low profile for me. That's what I love about this day and age. Even when you show humans real magic, they will always think it's fake, with how convincing some of their 'magicians' can make it look, too. It's nice, and I get to live an easy life by doing this. Win-win." he chuckled.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyTirs Okt 17, 2017 12:22 pm

Tristans nodded, it made sense to keep a low profile during both wars. "I get that. I didn't have a choice in joining the war or not, the recruited every man that. Until about midway through the war, I was in Spain and I met a woman. My maker. She turned me and I've been by her side ever since. Of course doing my own thing too, but done her bidding once in a while." He had exhaled, while talking and took another drag of the cigarette, it staying between his lips, as he continued "But now, I'm doing what I love to do. I love acting and singing on stage. I can't do that for very long everywhere else or else they'd notice that I don't age or change, so I was over the moon, when Reina De La Luna, took me here. To Gaia, because here I can actually act for as long as I'd like." He smiled gently at the thought and exhaled the smoke he'd been holding in his lungs, he didn't need to breathe, so to hold the smoke in his lungs, didn't bother him at all.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyTirs Okt 17, 2017 2:42 pm

"I'm pretty happy I could avoid going to war. I'm sure there's things they'd have noticed that they shouldn't," he sighed. "I mean, of course I would've just changed their attitudes a bit, but damn, that would've been draining." he chuckled. "Nah, working at the machine factories was more than enough for me to do during the war. That, and a few assignments to keep up a good relationship with the coven witches. They were so damn hostile in the start when they heard I'm coven-less and didn't want a coven." he said with another sigh, head tilting back to look up at the ceiling. They hadn't even been willing to talk to him until he proposed the deal that he'd do some 'chores' for them in return of being able to use their bath without joining their coven.

"Well, good thing you found this city, then." he smiled. "I live in Moonlight Falls, which is a conscious choice. I like knowing that there are no humans unless it's the weekend. Makes it a bit easier to hide what needs to be hidden."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyTirs Okt 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Tristan listened intently, while smoking his cigarette, he choked it in the ashtray and stood up. "Well, wanna go out, into the fresher air?I mean, I can't go outside before it's dark, so I have some time to kill. Wanna join me?" He smiled and offered Christofel his hand. He had some ideas, he wouldn't mind for them to fool around a bit if they couldn't figure out something to do, he even had his own wardrobe, if that would be the issue.

He pulled Christofel with him, as he exited the room and pulled him towards the backstage area, up a staircase and into the wardrobe, that wore his name. He pushed him down onto a couch, that was in the room and walked over to a chair, which he grabbed and dragged over the floor, before swinging his leg over the side and leaned his arms on the back of the chair, so he was sitting backwards on the chair and he said "So tell me.. What do you like to do in the bed room?" He was curious and went straight to the case.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan   I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan EmptyTirs Okt 17, 2017 3:36 pm

"Sure." he smiled, and nodded. Ah. Right. Created vampires couldn't withstand even the least bit of sun without a sunring, in contrast to the purebloods who could stand just a bit of sunlight without one. Riight. He'd almost forgotten, but now he definitely needed to brush up on his vampire knowledge,now that he knew his mate was one. But... He said he couldn't go out yet. That must mean he didn't have one of those rings yet. Hmm. He had to see about getting or maybe even creating one, if he could get some help with that...

He was broken out of his thoughts when Tristan simply just pulled him along, out the room, up the stairs, and into his wardrobe. Christofel barely had time to look around before he was pushed into the couch, and Tristan sat in front of him, backwards on the chair he'd dragged over. And then... Wow. He really didn't waste any time, did he? Christofel chuckled. "You certainly don't waste any time, do you?" he smirked. "Not that I mind. Hmm... What I like to do? I like a lot of stuff, but I usually make it fit with my lovers' desires. You want it soft and slow, feel every fraction of an inch as I move? I can do that. You want it hard, bound, gagged and begging for mercy? I can do that just as well. The imagination's the limit. Literally. I can make my illusions physical for just a short while, including making an illusion of myself. I could make you take me and suck me at the same time, if that's what you want." and there was his charming, crooked smile, and a playful glimmer in his eyes, with a hint of something... Dangerous? Maybe?

I have been waiting so long to meet you... XXX - Tristan
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» We have been waiting for way to long - Neal
» Long time no see
» I may have been waiting for you
» Oh. Hi again, frenchie... - Tristan
» A new dancer? Awesome! (Fortidsemne) - Tristan

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum