Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Nothing like a little summer rain

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

Nothing like a little summer rain Empty
IndlægEmne: Nothing like a little summer rain   Nothing like a little summer rain EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 2:11 pm

Location | The house
Date | July 8th 2022
Time | Afternoon
Attire | Link
Topic for | @Cassian x

She had a day off which she had spent with Katelyn in the garden most of the day really, it was just something they did. But Roman then had texted her to meet up, and of course Daisy didn't complain about Katelyn wanting to meet up with her boyfriend, if anything they were almost done for the day. So, she had send her happy girl on her way. Which meant Daisy took a little bit longer finishing up the next part, but the weather was good, so she didn't complain. At least till about an hour later when dark clouds started to open the sky and pour down on her, "seriously," she mumbled a little bit but couldn't really anything but laugh at it, then getting up, the water had already more or less turned the soil into mud, making it very hard to get out without falling.

Then as she heard the sound of a car, it had to be Cassian who was home again. So well, after a few tries she had made it up on her feet, not escaping being more or less covered in mud as the rain turned the dried dirt on her skin to mud as well. Either way she carefully made her way out front, "welcome home my love, how about that hug," she spread her warms out in laughter as she walked faster towards him, knowing very well if she managed to hug him he would be stained with mud as well.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Cassian

Cassian

Antal indlæg : 120

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing like a little summer rain   Nothing like a little summer rain EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 7:06 pm

So, maybe Cassian hadn’t really kept his promise that he and his sister was done. What could he do? It was still his baby sister, and he had been worried after he had found out that she had stolen the company's money and then taken off. Not that she had kept the money for long because when Iris had found out, it had taken her about half an hour to locate them and get them all back to the rightful owners. Because it wasn’t only the company, Michelle had stolen from. But also their partners that had invested in new products, those that worked for them that couldn’t get their salary paid out, and yet—here he was, driving around trying to find her and make sure she wasn’t doing something stupid. Because at the end of the day, he wouldn’t be able to forgive himself if something happened to her if he heard about it in the news that his sister had been killed or maybe even something that was far worse than that.

He stepped out of the car, making a small spell, and an invisible umbrella was floating over his head, making sure he didn’t get wet; he had just locked the car (because one could never be too careful) and then turned around to see Daisy wholly covered in mud “yeah, no, thank you, I’m fine!” he laughed, make a couple of skips to get out of her hands so that he wouldn’t get as dirty as his beautiful girlfriend.
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing like a little summer rain   Nothing like a little summer rain EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 8:02 pm

Her laugh increased a bit as he started laughing then taking a few steps back, "oh you sure about that? Because I do give the best hugs, ain't that what you always say?" Daisy teased taking yet another few steps towards him. It was rare moments these days where you had the time to just fully let go of all that seriousness and reality of this world, and just embrace the things that made them who they were underneath all of that. They couldn't neglect that. "The thing is, how are you going to stop me though?" Daisy playfully raised her brow, it was a rare sight really to see her give into this side of her, really most of all only a side she let fully out near him and her daughters. And it was nice. "Besides its a little mud, a nice warm shower and you would be good as new," she teased even further, then letting her arms down.
Cassian

Cassian

Antal indlæg : 120

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing like a little summer rain   Nothing like a little summer rain EmptyOns Jul 06, 2022 10:24 am

Yes, I do admit that I say you give the best hugs, but—” he stepped back, narrowing his eyes. He looked at her; he liked seeing this playful smile blossoming on her lips. It was like after things had settled down and every family member had been accounted for that; Daisy could start to relax—now it was just him that tried to figure out what on earth he was going to do with his. But those thoughts were pushed aside as he snapped his fingers, and just like that, she was clean and dry again. Not that it lasted for long, but as she still stood in the rain, he proceeded to run towards her, threw her over his shoulder and started walking toward the house. “There we go, all better, now I can take you to the showers, naughty girl”, he laughed, making sure she was placed correctly while holding her legs and just under her backside.  
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing like a little summer rain   Nothing like a little summer rain Empty

Nothing like a little summer rain
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Summer Memories
» When rain falls - Roy
» Nightly Rain
» Job interview in the rain.
» Summer flowers - Larry

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Grounds of Lily Centrum :: Boligområdet :: Royalty Lane-
Gå til: