Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Summer Memories

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Asher

Humør : '
Antal indlæg : 60

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyMan Jun 29, 2020 3:45 pm

Summer Memories Tumblr_ojvw2kqm4r1r11qslo1_540

TIME | 17:32
Date | July - 3. 2020
PLACE | The Park
WEATHER | Sunny, 25 Degrees, mild wind
- OUTFIT -

Summer Memories 505a0c6e730cb5089fed22cfc18b7311

Black Long sleeved shirt - Black Rounded Sunglasses - Black Shorts, Grey Sneakers.

Reserved For - @Persephone

Asher walked with heavy steps into the park area. Flower´s gently flowing in the wind, as he looked down to his feet, to see some of the cherry blossoms, just gently playing in the wind. He sighed softly with a heavy heart, as he looked up towards the sky. He gently took off the sunglasses, as he wanted to see the vivid colors, of what had been his home, and now he was back again. Everything felt so.. different.
He hadnt even been thinking of going near Alexander, but he had been reading alot about him, and since Lyric had gotten him a smartphone once more, he had gotten into a ritual, looking each and every night, at Alexander´s instagram, even making his own. Heavenly, different username from the last he had.

He took his phone forward, as he took a picture of the beautiful soundings, before he considered posting it on his own instagram but didnt, as he sighed. He felt bad for not having reached out to Alexander, but.. as far as he could see, the guy did good.. no, great even, and was even crowned as king.
He looked up to the sky once more, as he sighed softly, before he took on his sunglasses, as he walked over to a spot, a little away from everyone, as he sat down and just looked down in his phone, looking a little gloomy.

Sidst rettet af Asher Tirs Jun 30, 2020 7:30 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Persephone

Persephone

Antal indlæg : 368

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 5:56 pm

Clothes: Dress + Jewellery + Sandals + Black painted nails + Hairstyle + Makeup
- Other: Irish accent, Supernatural Beauty, 167.5 cm in height and Hair to hips

It had been a good day, actually scratch that it had been a perfect day, everything just seemed right and for once she didn't feel as if something was wrong, or something was looming over her, dragging her down. It just seemed that wherever she went something went right, even as she'd walked into the park, some kind smiling man, had given her a flower, which she now was holding in her small but yet gentle hand. She felt much like those people on the television, almost dancing on roses on her way around. Maybe that was why she also went to the park, it had such beauty and grace, and she felt so drawn to it.
Though she often felt safer in the bunker, she did enjoy nature in all its colours. Something about it always just seemed right, it reminded her of the better times in her childhood, or what little of a childhood she had, whenever her Aunt would let her out of the basement, and she would for the briefest of moments run free in the woods, pretending she was a songbird ready to fly away from all the pain and sorrow. But she never could, and it was only after the stranger had taken their life, that she in some way or form finally was free to be whomever she was meant to be. But had it not been for Michael, even if their opinions didn't always line up with one another, she would probably have died on the streets. For even if the stranger had in some ways freed her from the prison her family had made for her, she had been left with no one to go to, and no knowledge of how to survive.
Though it was not these thoughts that were on her mind, as she walked with a gentle smile on her lips, between tree and flowers, almost resembling more a forest nymph than anything else. There was an aura of something sensual, but also delightfully kind over her, which was probably also what drew people to her, though she was quite oblivious to this because she had this beauty, but also an air of sex, with a side of innocence to her, it was as if she could be whatever side people wanted her to be.
Curiosity bloomed in her doe-eyes, and as she walked away from the other people, she found herself struck by a young man, who in some ways almost resembled Michael. Not that they looked anything like each other, because they truly had nothing in common on any plans, but he had this aura of something angelic around him. Though in this young man's case, his glow also seemed sad, as if he had gained the whole world and then lost it in seconds. She didn't know why, or else it was her need to somehow make him happy, that somehow drew her to him, almost like he'd been the reason she went to the park. Of course, she should probably just walk the other way, any other sane person would say the same thing, not talking to strangers and leaving people with their own problems. But often the most interesting people, where those who you never quite noticed, always wanting to stay away from the light of interest, always hiding something, both good and bad.
"Are you okay?" she asked with a voice singing of kindness, but also dominated by the Irish accent, even if she didn't know what Ireland was. She went down on her knees in front of him, though he did look quite a lot higher than she did, considering she wasn't the tallest person, most people were taller than she was. She tilted her head, as her gaze lingered on him.
Asher

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 6:14 pm

Asher was completely consumed in his own little bubble of heartbreak and sorrow. A bubble he had been so used to by now, even if he hadnt even been on earth for more than a few days and a week. He sighed yet again, as he felt heavy around his heart, only to look down in his phone once more, as he thought to himself. * I shouldn´t look at him.. i cant just.. come back into his life, it´s not fair for him *. Just as he was planning on taking his phone away, he suddenly heard an almost singing voice, with a strange accent he wasnt used to, but it sounded soothing in a way. He almost dropped his phone, but managed to catch it, before it landed on the soft grass in front of him.
" O-Oh ehm.. " he didnt really know what to say, regarding that question, as.. he wasnt okay and he hadnt been and he didnt know if he would EVER be okay again.. not in the way he had been before in time at least.
" I´m.. " he cleared his throat a little, as he looked at the long beautiful brown hair, the necklaces hanging over the low clevage, and the beautiful summer dress, matching her complexion so perfectly. He blushed slightly, as he looked away from her for a brief moment, before he looked to the grass.
" I´m.. not, but thanks for asking ". He didnt want to lie. Everyone could see it on him, and why should he hide it. His world had been ripped away from him, and his first love, his.. first everything, had not disappeared. He was LITERALLY only miles away from the guy, and here he was, too afraid to even see Alexander, cause.. as long as Alexander thought he was dead.. he couldnt be rejected by Alexander. The man was a king now, and a mighty one at that probably. He would easily find someone new, that could be there for him, guide him, support him, and give him unconditionally love.. a place, he didnt have anymore.

They steel grey eyes, almost looking like stars, turned once more to look at her, as a soft blush was dominating his cheeks still. " You shouldent be some kind of goddess..? " she definitely looked like one, that was for sure, and he was still very new to the whole angel thing, so.. perhaps she was someone, sendt down from heaven, to rip him away from earth once more.
He tilted his head a little to the side, which made the light brown hair, fluff to the side too a little, as a lock of it, glided over his forhead, almost casting a shadow over his rather glaced over gaze, as if he was just empty.
Persephone

Persephone

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 6:48 pm

He appeared more surprised by her sudden showing up, which gave the idea he may not either have wanted company or simply not expected that anyone would show interest in him. Though of course, she wasn't just anyone and found beauty in everyone around her. But as he finally did answer her question, which of course, did not really surprise her at all, kindness appeared in her gaze "I'm sorry, you deserve to be happy" she said, and she actually meant it, while not having much experience with connecting to other people, she had in some ways learned it over the last few weeks, and in some ways, she was really getting in contact with the emotions she had, and how to make connections with each person she met.
She keeps herself in front of him, wanting just to hug the sadness away, even if it probably wasn't possible, but she could try. Though she never got the chance, as he asked if she was a Goddess, which made her smile much more. It was a sweet question, and not one she'd been asked before "I'm not, but it's sweet of you to ask." Her smile appeared bigger, and at that moment, she wanted him to be happy, she didn't care how. He was a beautiful man, and he deserved to be happy "I am going on an adventure, I think it's going to be fun, do you wanna come along?" she didn't really have anything planned, but she was a spontaneous person, and she loved having fun, and at this very moment, the only thought she had was, that she wanted to have fun with this still stranger "Come on, pretty please?" she reached out her tiny hand towards him, and she slightly tilted her head, almost making puppy eyes at him. She knew there was a chance he was going to no want this, which could be of any reason, but she didn't want him to say no.
Asher

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 7:02 pm

He looked a little surprised by her answer but then just nodded, as he said " oh ". He looked a little hesitantly, as she asked him if he wanted to come along, on whatever adventure she had in mind. " Does it involve drinking, cause if so. I´m in ". He smiled softly back at her, as he reached his hand forward, to take her´s, as he slowly got up, and if she hadnt completely gotten up to a stand, he would just gently help her up, by standing rather still, so he could support her, if she wanted it from him.

He had let go of her hand, as they both came up to a stand, as he just stood there, a little shyly, as he looked down at his shoes for a little while, before he said " So.. where does this adventure go, and what name should i call you? " he smiled softly to her, but the smile soon disappeared as it had always done so, since he had come back from heaven. " Oh, and my name is Asher, by the way ". He found it rather rude of himself, that he had asked for hers, but not even presented his own.
Persephone

Persephone

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 7:21 pm

"It's an adventure, love, it can be whatever you want it to be," her smile got almost got giddy, mostly because he had for a moment seemed as if he didn't want to go, but she didn't hold it against, after all, he wasn't okay and they didn't know each other, she didn't even know his name and he didn't know hers. But in some ways it made it more fun, she had fun with Tycho, and it took a bit of time, before he asked for her name, even calling her Dollface. She took his hand, as he reached out to her, and then got up, looking up upon him with a smile on her lips and a twinkle in her doe-eyes. She liked that he went along on her adventure, and maybe she could even make him a bit happy, even if it's just for a moment or two, but that was what mattered, the fact he could be able to be happy.
She lifted his head up, as he suddenly looked down "First of all, please don't hide away your beautiful face, I like it and you are very handsome," she ignored his question, not because she did not want to answer it, but she wanted to make sure he knew that he was very handsome and beautiful, and she just wanted to touch his skin. For a moment she even wondered if it was soft, and his hair so elegant with its tiny curls, she wanted to run her fingers through it "But you may call me what you wish unless you do want my name Mr. curly and handsome and for the adventure, what about letting fate decide." It had been fate, or whatever one called it, that made her walk into the park and then met this wonderful man.
Asher

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 7:34 pm

Asher wasnt really used to the touching. The feeling of Alexander touching his skin.. still lingered in his memories, or how the man had held him, as they made love to each other.. and now.. it was gone. A memory, like a movie playing inside his head, played on repeat, as she touched his skin. He took a step back, as he looked to the side, as he felt his heart almost stop at the moment. " I.. " he didnt want to seem rude, but he wasnt comfortable with people touching him yet, and even then.. it seemed like everyone wanted to?.. he didnt know why though.
" I´m.. really not.. that handsome, but i appreciate the compliment " he said with a little twitch of a smile to the corner of his mouth, that soon once again disappeared.

He looked at her a little, as he didnt want to give her a nickname.. solely based on looks. The american accent dominating his voice, giving him a rather mature but not too deeply voice, but still made it smooth, as he said " Aphrodite. You remind me of the stories of her. The energy you have over you, and how beautiful you both dress and look, but mostly.. how kindhearted your aura shines right now ". He blushed deeply, as he looked shyly away.
He didnt really have that much money, but Lyric had been so kind, as to actually lend him some, as he had said ' Dont care, just take them. But you owe me now, so when you get a job, you better pay back '.
He felt shortly at his phone, where the money was behind the cover, as he looked over at Aphrodite. " What about going to a nightclub?. I know it´s rather early still but " he looked at the time, that said six.
" Maybe get some food first perhaps? ".

He held his arm out to her, so she could take her´s around his, if she wanted, before he would start to go towards the closest cafe, but he choose to go to one, that had a more outdoor vibe to it, and nature also, as he thought it would fit her the most. " So tell me, what does the goddess of love, actually like to eat? " he smiled softly, and felt himself open a little more up to the girl. She was cute, and adorable. He still had this.. sorrowful look to the steel grey eyes, as he looked away for a few seconds.
Persephone

Persephone

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 7:56 pm

For a moment she almost seemed sad, even if it was just a flash in her eyes when he didn't like her touch. She felt as if she wasn't okay enough, or that her touch had hurt him, she had this bubbly person to her and yet there was still so much, that she still didn't know and had to learn. But the sadness was gone, just as fast as it had even made it's way to her gaze "I think you are, I think you're going to be extraordinary in every single way, even if you don't believe so. Then I'll believe for both of us," Though she herself hadn't known much kindness, she wanted to see the beauty in everything. Of course, this did not always good for her, as she saw beauty even in the darkest of creatures, much to be seen in her interest in the tattoed Tycho, even if he did not care much for her.
She had mostly just joked about the name, but when he actually found a name to call her, her smile got almost shy, mostly because he just compared her to a Goddess and most of all the Goddess of beauty, sensuality and love "Thank you," for a moment she bit down into her lower lip, as she looked up at him with those big brown eyes. Sometimes she could almost look like this lost puppy just looking for love or a lost lamb in a land of wolves and monsters.
"I think that's a great idea." Though the question on whether to get food first, was a bit tricky, as the last time she'd actually eaten food, like the food everyone ate, she'd felt sick and it tasted bad. Michael had then discovered that she drank blood, and she herself noticed she also was kinda addicted to magic. She threw all worries away, even from earlier when he suddenly reached out his arm to her, she let her arms reach around his and she followed him towards this café "It's a bit complicated," she grimaced, not wanting him to think she was some kind of freak, based on what she ate.
Asher

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 8:05 pm

Asher stopped shortly, as they were close to the cafe but not too much, as he stood underneath the big cherry blossom tree, just outside the park, as he looked at her with a kind gaze. At first he didnt really get it. What could be complicated about food, but then. He looked a little surprised, as he looked towards her fingers. Maybe.. she was a vampire, or something completely else. Was she an angel too?.. human perhaps.

He hesitated a little, as he said " Let´s just.. play a game. So if i said, i wasnt human, and i knew of other.. non human people, that didnt eat normally.. what kind of creature would you choose then, and what would your diet be? " he said, almost hinting, and hoping she would pick up, as to tell him.
" I would never hold it against anyone, for whatever they might need, to hold themselves going ". He looked shortly towards his feet, but then over to her, as he smiled softly. If she wasnt magical.. then she would just thing he was joking or maybe be crazy.. either thing, was fine with him really.
Persephone

Persephone

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 8:24 pm

She looked up upon him, as he suddenly suggested they play a game, about magical creatures, but the problem was that she didn't know what she was, she only knew what she ate "I don't know which creature, but magic and blood," the smile broke from her full lips, and she didn't know what to say. She assumed most people wouldn't find the blood thing that pretty, and he'd just called her Aphrodite, as far as she knew Aphrodite didn't drink blood or absorb magical essence from others. Other than the blood bags Michael had gotten her, she didn't know where to get it, other than what she'd gotten from him. And she didn't want to be trouble, as this adventure had been about trying to get him happy "but I'm guessing you're an angel, right?" she asked as she looked at him "you have this kind of light around you," she couldn't explain it any other way, other than this grace surrounding him, and it kinda made him even more beautiful.
Asher

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 8:46 pm

He looked a little surprised, as she said that she didnt know which creature. So she was a creature?. He tilted his head a little, as he said " you dont know what you are?. Hmm, out of the races i know, there is blood demon´s and vampires, that i know, that drink blood ". He smiled softly, as he said " So blood.. ".
He looked thoughtful for a moment, as he said " When did you last eat? ". He was genuinely worried about her. She didnt know what she was.. who where this girl even?.
" Guess goddesses, dont know where they are from either " he winked at her teasingly, before he sighed, as he touched the side of his collarbone, where Alexander´s name had been earlier. " I.. wasnt born one, but.. i guess i am now ".
Persephone

Persephone

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 8:58 pm

She shook her head "I don't, they always told me with time they would tell, but time never came," as they did indeed get murdered, and therefore never got the chance to actually tell her what she was, and Michael's books didn't do much help, and he hadn't told her if he had a theory what she was "though I'm pretty sure I'm not one of those," even if the book hadn't done much help, she was pretty sure she wasn't a demon nor that of a vampire. She didn't have a problem with the soon nor that of holy things, as she'd once held a bible and even read it without problems. Of course, she did not agree with it at all, but this wasn't something she told Michael, as he had some strange relationship with God.
"Yesterday." She didn't feel hungry, much as she just felt strange in some way, it had been a while since she'd had her fix of magic, and she feared what would happen if she didn't get something soon. But she didn't think he could help with that, and it wasn't his problem. She chuckled by his comment, he was kind and she had a feeling that she would like him very much, and it would probably not take that long for it to happen. He just seemed to genuine, and his smile, oh his smile was so beautiful it could hurt "I want to touch you, but I'm not going to. But I'm sorry you didn't have a choice in being one, but you are graceful and angelic, you remind me in some ways of someone I know, not much in person, but rather this aura of light and kindness," her smile came back, and she looked at him with kindness. One thing was that she was touching his arm, but it seemed as if he didn't like to be touched on the face, so she didn't do it, even if she just wanted to lay a hand on his cheek.
Asher

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 9:16 pm

Asher blushed deeply, as the girl said that she wanted to touch him, but she wasnt going to. " It´s not that i dislike it, but.. ". He bit down into his own plump bottom lip, as it moved a little under the pearly white teeth of his, as he softly released it, before he said " Last i was touched, as in really touched was.. ". He sighed, as he remembered Alexander´s touch so clearly in his mind. " i just.. i´m not used to it anymore, so please dont feel bad, you didnt do anything wrong earlier.. ". He had noticed at the time, how her smile had faultered for just a second or two, when he had pulled back at that time.

" So.. no one told you. Then, you might as well be the goddess of love, wouldnt you " he winked at her with a soft smirk, before he said " I appreciate the kind words. They.. mean alot to me ".
He thought back to Luca for a second, as that man had also touched his cheek for a brief second.
A slight blush came forward, as he just wanted to erase every little memory of Alexander, as fast as he could.. so he could get moving with his life.

" If you ever want blood, please do say so. I can offer you some of mind, or maybe find someone who can get it for you, from the hospital ". He knew some people around, and he still looked like himself, or.. maybe a bit more graceful and angelic.. but still, like himself.
" Come, let´s go get drunk. Sounds like we both could use something to drink afterall ".

He started to walk to the nearest nightclub he knew of, near the harbor, as he turned to look at Persephone with a smile, while his gaze.. slowly turned a little towards the way to the castle.. his heart felt like it died a little, as he held his hand to his chest, and his eyes watered slowly. So close.. and yet.. forever far away.. it was just.. what it had to be.
Persephone

Persephone

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyLør Jul 18, 2020 12:50 pm

"It's okay, you don't have to say anything... I get," she gently held his hands on her own, giving them a squeeze, as if showing in another way, it was okay and that no matter what, even if there were pain and sorrow, it was going to okay. At least she was going to try to make it okay for him, and as long as he was with her, she was going to try and make it okay for him. Plus he didn't have to explain why in some ways she understood while not completely. She hadn't experienced love, but she's experienced a loss and she knew how it could change a person.
When he called her a Goddess of Love, a smile appeared on her lips "Why thank you and if I was to be a Goddess, then why not the one of Love," she pointed out with a smile on her full lips. She liked the idea of him viewing her as this otherworldly being, it kind of made her feel more powerful, instead of this little girl lost. "I'll remember that, and hey if you ever need to get away, I'm always done for some fun," he seemed like this person lost, much like she herself was and if they could find a way home together, she would want to help him.
She nodded, but as she was just about to walk inside, she found him starring almost longingly towards the castle. She quickly grabbed his arm "The Past is the past, and it will always hurt, but right now it doesn't exist anymore, it's just you and me," she looked at him, and then pulled him with her into the club, which was dominated by the sound of music, the smell of sweat and alcohol. As soon as they got inside, she let him go and walked towards the dance floor, and she began to dance to the music, and with the power she had, she was like a beacon for everyone around her, drawing them in. Though her gaze was locked on him, as she guided him towards her with a hand movement.
Asher

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyLør Jul 18, 2020 1:11 pm

Asher looked rather shocked, as he was suddenly grabbed, only to be pulled right back from whatever state of mind, his memories had put him in. " Oh, yeah. Sorry " he said with a little smile afterwards, before he walked inside with her, and tried his best not to glance up towards the way to the castle. As they came inside, he almost immediately felt the music to his heart. How the beat of the bass just.. hit him over and over again.

Asher looked a little embarrassed towards Persephone, as he held his hands up in front of him, almost like he was saying, that he was good where he was. He pointed over towards the bar, as in he just wanted to get a drink, but he didnt end up going for it.. as he fell compelled to at least go over to her, to ask if she wanted something too.
" Do you want something from the bar? " he had raised his voice, so she could better hear him, as he smiled softly, but.. he hadnt really ever been out dancing.. so this was a first for him.
Persephone

Persephone

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyLør Jul 18, 2020 1:28 pm

She loved dancing, it was actually one of her favourite things, of course besides sex, but it was a way for her to feel free, even without having to be physical with someone. She felt beautiful, and could often feel others eyes on her as if they found her to be beautiful. Though when Asher didn't appear to want to dance with her, she pouted. Mostly because she wanted to dance with him, she wanted him to be happy and feel free, like she so often felt doing this. But when he got over to her, probably to ask what she wanted from the bar, she laid her arms around his neck "Please dance with me?" she asked, tilting her head and of course, giving him those big eyes, that almost begged him to say yes. But if he said no, she would just ask for some shots of vodka.
Asher

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyLør Jul 18, 2020 1:49 pm

Asher looked at Persephone with his silver grey eyes, colored like the silvery liquid itself.. as a little smirk glided over his full lips, before he bit down onto his own bottom lip, and even had to look away from her, when she looked so adorably up at him. " How could i ever say no to you " he sighed, as he gave a little chuckle from her.
" Rascal " he called her, as he reached up and softly stroke his thumb over her jawline.. as he held the intense eye contact.. before he smiled softly, as he let his hand glide away and down again, as he looked a little lost.
" So?... how do i ". He looked around at what over men were doing, as he had never really been out dancing. He softly laid a hand around her waist, and one at her hip, before he started to sway a little from side to side. He was a little stiff in it, as he hadnt gotten any to drink yet, and had also never been in this position.
Persephone

Persephone

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyLør Jul 18, 2020 2:22 pm

A bigger smile came to her lips, as he said he could not say no to her, even calling her a Rascal. Though the feeling of his finger against her jawline made her almost blush, it was a soft touch and she liked it. She'd been used to being touched by now, but every single touch was different and with different intentions. But with Asher, it didn't feel like it had done with so many others before that, and she felt safe, not like he wanted anything from her "I like that," she bit her lower, as her eyes locked with his.
"Just whatever you feel like, feel the music and then dance." She really didn't really know how to really dance, she just let her body decide it's movements. Though when his hand around her waist and the other on her hip, she started moving again, though still with her hands around his waist. But it didn't last long, before she turned around and pressed her back against his chest, still moving her hips.
Asher

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyLør Jul 18, 2020 2:44 pm

As she turned around.. he slowly let his hands find way to her hips.. as he just gently held them, while swaying from side to side, with his own, following her movements.. before he rested his chin against her shoulder.
His right hand, glided slowly up against her side, as he felt an almost electric feeling underneath his fingertips, as he followed his hand up, moved her arm.. so she would end up placing her arm around his neck, before he would let his hand glide down once more, and take a little more firm grip to her hips, as he pressed a little towards her, to make her take a step forward, and then guided her back again... as he smiled.
" Everyone is watching you... "
He meant, because she was so beautiful, and such a good dancer.. as he softly grabbed her other arm, from the right side, as he pulled her around, so she would spin... before he grabbed around her waist and pulled her into his embrace, as he smiled and then lifted her up and around, before placing her slowly down... against himself, as he moved forward, almost as if to kiss her, but then looked away, as he placed her gently down, as he said " I.. will get us some drinks ". He then let go of her, as he walked away from the dance floor, but stopped, as he held a hand out to her, with a smile, as to say.. ' are you coming '. He wasnt just gonna leave her.
Persephone

Persephone

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyLør Jul 18, 2020 3:27 pm

Her head leaned back against his shoulder, as she felt his chin against her own, and somehow she felt the need to close her eyes, as maybe it would all feel more intensely if she actually did. Her arms laid themself around his neck, as she felt his fingertips against her skin, and she couldn't quite explain it, but his touch... it felt nice and warm, and she almost wanted more of it. But then again, she often chased after the warm sensation of something she could not have and probably didn't deserve, after all, Michael had said how she'd sinned, just because she had sex. In this very moment though, it didn't matter what he'd said to her, and she didn't care about everyone else, they could disappear for she cared.
A laugh escaped her lips, as he suddenly turned her around, and lifted her up in his embrace. Her fingers found their ways to his hair, and she looked deeply into his eyes. She didn't expect for a kiss to come, not that she would mind, but the whole thing did leave her a bit light-headed when he then suddenly placed her on the ground again and then said he would get them some drinks. For a moment, she thought he would just leave her there because maybe the whole thing had been too much for him, but as his hand extended to her, and he asked if she was coming, a smile came to her lips and she quickly took his hand and followed him "Of course,"
Asher

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyLør Jul 18, 2020 3:33 pm

He guided her past all the praying eyes, as he looked back to her and smiled a heartwarming smile, before he made space for her op at the bar, as he held his hand out, so she could use him as help, to get up on the tall bar chairs. After that, he would sit down himself, before gently pulling her chair closer to him, as he gently stroke her arm, before he asked " So what would you like? ". He found a menu, as he handed it to her, before he leaned a little closer to look with her, as he said " I´m thinking about ordering four tequila shots, but maybe it would be better not too. I get... REALLY drunk from them, like so drunk, i sometimes end up not being able to walk almost, and.. i dont really feel like drinking my heart out tonight ". He wanted to keep her safe, at least as safe as he could, and he also didnt trust himself with getting hammered...
Persephone

Persephone

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyLør Jul 18, 2020 3:43 pm

She sat down next to him and looked at the menu as he handed her one "Well we can't have you not being able to walk, so what about Whiskey? I mean it's strong, and it has that amazing burning feeling when you drink, but if we just take on or two drinks of this, we'll get drunk, but you know able to walk?" she would have suggested Wine, but it often made her horny and she was pretty sure, he did not want her that way. She turned her gaze towards him "And if we're feeling frisky, we can always order one or two shots of tequila," she suggested, as a smile came to her lips, just as her eyes locked with his, and she had to admit he had really beautiful eyes, though she wasn't sure if he actually knew this fact.
Asher

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyLør Jul 18, 2020 3:54 pm

Asher hadnt really ever gotten a compliment to his eyes, so he didnt know. He thought her words over, before he gave a nod, as he said " Sounds great with me " as he turned to order a whiskey glass for the both of them, the best bottle they had, before they got poured a glass each and then he turned, as he took the glass and handed to her, and clinked his together with hers, as he said " Thanks for going with me, and just.. keeping my mood up. It helps alot actually " he smiled, as he took a big sip of his glass, before he tried to hold down a cough. He REALLY wasnt used to all of this.. he took another sip, as he smiled to her, before saying " So tell me. Have you been living in Gaia all your life? ".
Persephone

Persephone

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyLør Jul 18, 2020 4:11 pm

She took the glass with a big smile "Any time! Noone as wonderful as you should be sad. Not that sadness isn't okay, but more like you deserve to be happy," the smile still lingered on her lips, as she looked at him, before then taking a big sip of the whiskey. She didn't know why, but the burning sensation each time she drank, it was a wonderful feeling and she loved it, even if it did make her potentially strange in the eyes of someone else "Not really no, but I'm not actually sure where I used to live before, a lot of what happened before I got to Gaia is a bit blurry," she admitted, of course, the fact she been potentially a baby at the time, did have an effect on her memories. She emptied the glass, and looked almost proud of herself, by not making any kind of grimace at the amount of alcohol "Your eyes...they are so beautiful," she suddenly said, looking at him.
Asher

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories EmptyLør Jul 18, 2020 7:53 pm

" Really.. y-you flatter me way too much. I´m really not that great.. ". He sighed, as he looked down for a little while. " Ah i see. My life.. before and now.. the inbetween is also a little.. blurred out.. " he sighed, as he then heard her compliment. " My eyes? ". He blushed a little, as he scratched his neck and looked a little off to the side. " R-Really?. I think they are okay.. i guess " he chuckled softly, before he looked back at her, as he said " You should see your own. They are truly something to admire ". He couldnt pull his gaze away, as he looked at her, before he gently stroke a lock of hair behind her ear, as he took another sip of the drink, feeling that burning sensation, and then slowly the warmth in his body, that started to spread. " Oh god.. i.. how can people drink this?. I feel like i´m more and more on fire, for each sip " he chuckled, as he took another sip but not as large as the last one. " So tell me?. Do you have a favorit drink or something?, when you go out or just in general? ".
Sponsoreret inhold

Summer Memories Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer Memories   Summer Memories Empty

Summer Memories
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Memories of an old friend
» Drinking Memories Away