Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Job interview in the rain.

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Humør : People get mad when you treat them like they treat you.
Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 370

Job interview in the rain. Empty
IndlægEmne: Job interview in the rain.   Job interview in the rain. EmptyLør Jun 18, 2022 4:31 pm

Time: 18.23.
Place: The Sirens Club.
Surroundings: A few guests who has dared to get out in the rain, but still pretty empty.
Weather: A light rain.
Date: 5th of June.
Made for: @Anastasia

It was June, why the hell was it raining? Annoyed with the sudden rain, Roman entered the club. He was already on the way there but had then been caught up in the rain. His dark hair was wet as well as his shirt a little bit. He avoided the worst of the rain. He ran a hand through his hair to get rid of as much rain as possible. A few Russian cusswords could be heard from him, as he made his way to the bar. He had no clue who the owner of the club was. He had a predetermined idea of how a club owner looked. Probably someone kind of sleezy, an old bachelor, that sort of person. And there was nobody who looked like that around here. He leaned over the bar slightly to sneak a look behind it. If everything turned out okay, he would end up working there. But he was also not optimistic. He didn’t really give off the best impression of himself. Not always, at least.

He ended up sitting with his back leaned against the bar, his hair dripping onto the bar top. He didn’t really know how he ended up here in Gaia. He had never heard about it before, but it seemed like a pretty nice place. There was seemingly a lot of different social classes, which was nice. Roman was definitely in the lower part of the social classes. He barely had any money, which was why he desperately needed a job. He didn’t have much working experience, but he did know alcohol. Legally he didn’t know much, but he had tasted alcohol before he turned 18. ”Who do you need to screw to get a job around here?” He muttered under his breath. There was a slight Russian accent to his words. He probably shouldn’t search for a job this day. He was extremely frustrated already.

Sidst rettet af Roman Konstantin Søn Jul 03, 2022 12:50 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Antal indlæg : 10

IndlægEmne: Sv: Job interview in the rain.   Job interview in the rain. EmptyLør Jun 18, 2022 5:36 pm

Outfit: Link
______

Southside was changing a lot over the past months, Anastasia liked the change. It had been a mess when that bastard Anthony had tried taking over the Serpents back in Autumn, thank god Linus and Francis had got rid of that bastard and started make some actual change around here. Out in the back Anastasia was planning ahead of the next few nights with the staff she had. She had lost a lot in Anthony's rule. But few had stuck around, and Victoria had been kind enough to help out once in a while when she wasn't busy taking care of her own space.

Anastasia heard his small comment, no matter how low it had been nothing really made it past those vampire scenes of hers. A light chuckle escaped her before she got up from her seat and opened the doors to the bar area, now standing behind the desk in front of him with both palms placed on the counter. "Can't say that I'm not tempted in the offer, but frankly love, sometimes all you gotta do is ask," she chuckled a little tilting her head with a slight frown as her eyes scanned the wet pup that had gotten himself lost in the rain.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Job interview in the rain.   Job interview in the rain. EmptyLør Jun 18, 2022 5:43 pm

Roman looked around the place. He felt like a lot had happened in this place. It was almost like people were rebuilding things. What had happened, he had no idea about. But if he needed to know, he probably would. He heard the chuckle and turned around to look at the, frankly very attractive, woman. ”Ask for a job or someone to screw?” He had a slightly mischievous look in his eyes as he said this. He was a pretty confident guy, so saying stuff like that was second-nature to him.

”Are you the owner?” She definitely didn’t look like what he expected, so he was half expecting her to direct him elsewhere. But if she was the owner, he would definitely like to work there. At least she was not a crusty old dude who barely paid the employees. He of course couldn’t know if she would pay her employees well or not, but that didn’t really matter when she looked like that. He moved some hair away from his forehead.
Anastasia

Anastasia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Job interview in the rain.   Job interview in the rain. EmptyLør Jun 18, 2022 5:51 pm

A small chuckle left her by his next question, making her lift her eyebrows in a more playful manner. "I guess you will have to stay around long enough to find out," she replied back a bit more mysterious, while still keeping her eyes locked on his. Anastasia was was far from blind to the fact that she was standing in front of a very attractive young man, but she had yet to learn about his desires. And to be fair, she assumed he was here to get a job - of course she could always send him to her brother Blaise at the Temptation down the street, but it might be a little to rough for the pup.

"I am," Anastasia replied back to his question. She tilted her head a little bit to the other side and narrowed her eyes a little bit. Then pushing herself off the counter, and picked out one of the best whisky's she had on the shelf and two glasses. "So tell me love, what makes you travel all the way to my bar, for a job or someone to screw?" she quoted him on the last note, not taking her eyes off him long periods of the time, only as she poured the whisky in two glasses, pushing one of them towards him, hearing the ice cubes cling against the glass.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Job interview in the rain.   Job interview in the rain. EmptyLør Jun 18, 2022 6:02 pm

Roman liked her already. She was behaving in a way, that made her hard to figure out. It felt like a challenge, and he never refused a challenge. ”I guess I will.” He followed all her actions with his eyes, completely bewitched by her mysterious and playful way of carrying herself. He looked at the glass she pushed towards him. He picked it up and took a sip, feeling the burning sensation in his throat.

”I’m desperate.” He made sure to not disclose what he was desperate for. ”I would have come sooner, if I had known someone like you would have been the owner.” Roman was not without charm or charisma. But as soon as things became serious or people became important to him, he would show more of his socially awkward side. ”I want you to hire me.”
Anastasia

Anastasia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Job interview in the rain.   Job interview in the rain. EmptyLør Jun 18, 2022 6:34 pm

The fact that he said he was desperate didn't come as a surprise to her, she could see his eyes had a glimpse of hunger, after what was the question that needed to be asked in all of this. His next comment made her chuckle a bit, making that slightly cheeky smirk lift on the corner of her lips. "And now you know," Anastasia added, taking a small sip of the whisky. I want you to hire me. She appreciated he was straightforward to what he wanted, she liked that, it was what a place like this needed. People who had a drive to get things done and not just sit on their ass in the corner waiting for something to fall onto their lap. And Anastasia was desperate for new employees as well, not that she had made it clear. She had vampires from the clan and a few serpent members to help out, but she needed some stable pieces to this place. "I guess we will have to see what you got to offer then," she gestured him with a small hand movement to come and join her behind the bar - after all she needed to see what he could do. "If I find you good enough, I might get a few friends over letting them help me make up my mind - shouldn't be a hard challenge though."
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Job interview in the rain.   Job interview in the rain. EmptyLør Jun 18, 2022 6:44 pm

Roman saw no use to beat around the bush. When he wanted something, he made it clear. Even if he did have some interest in this woman, he needed the job more than anything else. So he would have to focus on that first. ”Now I know,” he repeated and took another sip. She had good taste. Or maybe she had really just given him the cheap kind. He would have no way of knowing, really. He knew some brands of whiskey were expensive, but separating them by taste were impossible to him. He was hardly that skilled yet. Without hesitation, he joined her at the bar. He had practically become the bartender in his friend group back home. He was quite skilled at this. Or at least he told himself that. ”On it.” He looked around to see what ingredients were available to him. Once he was orientated, he started mixing some drinks. He went for a fruity cocktail and two drinks a bit more simple. He felt they showed his skill-level pretty well. He had to make a Moscow Mule. It was his favorite drink, after all. He also had prepared a Martini and an Old Fashoned. He poured the last drink and took a step back. ”Done.”
Anastasia

Anastasia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Job interview in the rain.   Job interview in the rain. EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 1:44 pm

His lets get this going attitude had already won her none-beating heart. But she stepped aside and placed her arms over cross while observing how he did, because even if he was charming and could possibly win a good crowd just by his good looks - skills were required if she actually was going to keep the customers and not just keep the ones who were too wasted to actually care what they drank. While he worked she didn't say anything, but texted Angel and Victoria to come over if possible, it was two from different crews. "Wonderful," she clicked her tongue a little bit stepping closer, letting her hand find his shoulder while looking at his creations. "I reckon a taste test is in order," she reached out for the first cocktail he had made then placing the straw between her lips to take a sip, "it's good," she moved the glass towards him so he could taste for himself as well. Then doing so with the rest of them as well. "I have invited two of my girls over, one of them works as a bartender down the street at the Serpents, might be able to pick a few good tips from her," she replied. "If it goes well, consider yourself hired."

Anastasia let her eyes drop down at him and then up again as she took a step back giving him his personal space back. "But we need to do something about the lost puppy who got locked out in the rain look first, come with me," she took his hand and more or less just dragged him out in the back where their was some stairs upstairs to a more personal part of the club. Anastasia's home, second home at least. It wasn't like she had a lot of people sleeping over, but she had a guest room where her brothers casually liked to stay over time to time, and they always left something behind, and had good taste. "Take what you can find, and get yourself ready, you know where to find me," she then let go of his hand assuming he knew how to pick an outfit, otherwise he would just have to ask, she wouldn't mind getting a peak nor help him out a little.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Job interview in the rain.   Job interview in the rain. EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 2:05 pm

Roman was generally not in shortage of confidence. He knew what he could and couldn’t do, so that made it, so he was comfortable in the most situations. Until he felt he lost control, then things got though for him. Roman was not necessarily and uncharismatic guy. He just didn’t really like people, but he did think he was able to satisfy customers with more than just his drinks. He watched her as she gave the drinks a try. He took a taste of all of them himself. ”I personally like a little more lime in my Moscow Mule,” he said as he put the glass back. He also knew not everyone like an overly acidic drink, so better to keep it milder unless otherwise stated. He nodded when she said she had invited friends over to taste them. ”I’m not worried,” he mentioned before noticing how she eyed him up and down. He wondered what went through her head.

”Puppy,” he grumbled, slightly dissatisfied. He did not like being compared to a child or something young in that way. Nevertheless, he followed her. Not that he had much of a choice. She was extremely strong. She did definitely not look like she would be that strong. He looked around at the place they entered. It didn’t look much like an official part of the club, but more like a home of sorts. It was pretty nice. He quickly caught on what she wanted him to do. He started to look around at the different close available to him. He couldn’t help but wonder why she had male clothes here, but it would not be right to ask. When he had found the clothes he wanted, he started to change. He didn’t really mind if she snuck a peak. He was pretty proud of his body. Especially after he got the many tattoos, scattered around his body. He started to button the shirt, but realized his fingers were a little bit slippery after mixing drinks. He could probably manage on his own, but why not get an opportunity to get closer to her. He turned around. ”My hands are slippery. Can you give a hand?” He had managed to button the shirt about half-way.

//New outfit//
Anastasia

Anastasia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Job interview in the rain.   Job interview in the rain. EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 7:48 pm

Anastasia didn't care much for his dissatisfaction about her comment, but she wasn't going to sugarcoat things for him, he should just be pleased she was helping his desperate ass getting started. So, she leaned against the door frame with her shoulder and arms crossed, slightly observing him. Not really hiding the fact that she did so, and clearly he liked the attention in some way. He was covered in tattoos, and she kept her eyes on his shape, first moving her eyes back to his as he turned around asking for a hand, making her chuckle a little bit. "Covering up the goods, huh?" She teased a little bit stepping closer towards him till she was right in front of him, moving her hands up to the shirt. Lifting her eyes to meet his letting her fingers trace over the fabric across his chest, "good choosing," she didn't take her eyes of his.

Now, she could as easily take a taste of his blood and make him forget. She thought about it for a second, let him become her personal little snack before others had the same idea within the clan. But for now she just let it be a thought.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Job interview in the rain.   Job interview in the rain. EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 8:13 pm

Roman didn’t understand how he resembled a puppy, but he might just let it go. If things went right, she was going to be his boss. He shouldn’t do anything to upset her. He shrugged when she mentioned him covering up. ”Do you prefer to have everything served, or do you like the chase?” He got a feeling she did like a good chase, but he could be wrong. He kept her gaze fastened at hers, when she felt the fabric but never touching him directly. ”Whoever left this has good taste.” He parted his lips just slightly and watched her.

He could almost see the hunger in her eyes. He just assumed she wanted the same as his. There was no reason for him to think otherwise. If he knew the truth, he might not have been so forward with her, but he didn’t know and he was forward. He leaned forward towards a little bit. ”You look hungry.”
Anastasia

Anastasia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Job interview in the rain.   Job interview in the rain. EmptyMan Jun 27, 2022 4:44 am

She chuckled a little bit, "depends on the mood," Anastasia chuckled a little bit. No she did like the chase and thrill of the hunt, but she had also worked very hard to be where she was now. One thing was because of her species, the other because of the color of her skin. She had worked and sometimes still did work twice as hard, but after a good run of years she had learned to care very little about it - she punched back if anything.

Anastasia chuckled a little petted his chest with her right hand very tenderly as he mused she looked hungry. Her lips pulled a little smirk on her lips, watching how he leaned in just a little bit. Just the perfect movement, and she leaned in, placing her lips against his, resting her hand against his cheek, before moving it up behind his neck, a deep passionate kiss. She could enjoy the taste of his lips before exploring the other flavors.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Job interview in the rain.   Job interview in the rain. EmptyMan Jun 27, 2022 10:55 am

Roman was intrigued by her. She seemed like a fun time, which was a positive, since she would hopefully become his boss. He would hate to have a stuck up boss, who wouldn’t know how to let lose and have a fun. That would just be tedious and a bit annoying. But then again, he was not going to work at an office. It was probably a whole different work atmosphere in a night club.

His gaze fell down to her hand. She was not holding back. He liked that. He had expected their little game of tug-of-war would be just that; A game. So when she kissed him, he was slightly taken a back. Just for a second. Then he placed his hands on her hips, kissing her back. The passion was almost drowning him, but at this moment, he wouldn’t mind drowning.
Anastasia

Anastasia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Job interview in the rain.   Job interview in the rain. EmptyFre Jul 01, 2022 4:54 pm

She knew she was forward, after all Alicia Blackwood had been her vampire lord for thousands of years. Anywho she didn't mind the taste of his lips against hers, nor the shivers down her spine after he placed his hands on her hips. Anastasia deepened the kiss for a moment longer before pulling back letting her middle finger trace over his lips, "that's more like it, we are going to have so much fun together," she chuckled a little low, "now, don't be frightened, this will be our little secret and you won't remember a thing" she used her compulsion before then flashing her fangs, before he'd know of it her teeth was buried in the left side of his neck, taking a good amount of that sweet delicious blood before letting go of him, chuckling a bit. "See it wasn't so bad now was it?"
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Job interview in the rain.   Job interview in the rain. EmptyFre Jul 01, 2022 6:48 pm

Roman liked it better when people were straight forward. It wasn’t wasting much time that way. He continued the kiss eagerly, until she pulled away, moving a finger over his lips. It was pretty hot. ”I know we are,” he agreed. He frowned slightly, when she mentioned not to be afraid. It was unlikely she could do anything that would scare him. He was pretty experienced in these kinds of situations. He noticed her fangs and put one foot back, but didn’t get to do more, before she was fastened to his neck, drinking his blood. He didn’t know what was going on. His mind felt hazed, like he couldn’t really understand what was going on in the situation he was in the middle of. He instinctively put a hand to his neck, when she released him. ”What was?” He removed his hand from his neck and looked at his bloody hand. ”What the fuck?” He had no idea what was going on, and he was just really confused.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Job interview in the rain.   Job interview in the rain. Empty

Job interview in the rain.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» When rain falls - Roy
» Nightly Rain