Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Summer flowers - Larry

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

Summer flowers - Larry Empty
IndlægEmne: Summer flowers - Larry   Summer flowers - Larry EmptyLør Jun 22, 2019 4:34 pm

@Larry
Outfit: Link
___

The mansion was so quite, and everyone did their own thing. Jasmine took some time out of her day to visit them. She hadn't been there in weeks for one good reason. Jasmine was about to walk to the front door when she saw someone in the garden. A smile reached her lips as she walked towards the garden instead of walking inside. "Yeah, my cousin isn't the best gartner," she looked at the demon. Jake tried his best, she knew that. Jasmine looked up at the clear sky, what a lovely summer day.
"How are you?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer flowers - Larry   Summer flowers - Larry EmptyLør Jun 22, 2019 4:40 pm

Outfit: A bright yellow hoodie with black jeans.

Going around the mansion, mostly avoiding conversations with everyone, Larry had found himself roam the garden a lot. Most of the people here spoke with words that he didnt understand, but he found the vampires to be quite scary, especially that dark haired girl with piercing eyes. He was looking at the flowers, grunting in displeasure at is was all wrong. He lifted his hands and made them look how he wanted to, in a perfect order of sorts. Larry was as dumb as a door, but if there was anything he knew, then it was beauty. He lifted his eyes as he heard someone speak, narrowing his eyes as he recognized her from when he was hiding behind the couch, though he couldnt remember her name. He laughed as she mentioned her cousin, "He's a total dumdum in botany," he said as he looked back at the flower he had corrected. He scrunched his face with displeasure at her question, "Confused," he simply replied before he plucked a flower and offered it to her. A beautiful red rose grown from perfection. "I'm not good with names," he admitted, looking a bit shy as he scratched his neck.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer flowers - Larry   Summer flowers - Larry EmptyLør Jun 22, 2019 5:00 pm

Jasmine knew how it felt to be confused, and alone. She didn't want him to feel like that, but also knew there was most likely nothing she really could do. Her eyes followed his movements as he plucked a rose and handed it to her. Jasmine took it and looked at it, she had always loved the beauty of a red rose. "Thank you," she looked up at him again with a warm smile on her lips. "I'm Jasmine.. don't worry about it.. I'm sure there are way to many names to remember around here anyways," she sat down on her knees and looked at all the flowers.
"Anything I can help with? I'm most likely more terrible than my cousin.. but I would like to help.. so maybe you can show me?" Jasmin looked into his eyes, before she looked back at the rose in her hand. She hadn't had time for so long to just sit and admire the beauty of nature - and now that she did, she realized how much she had missed just sitting down like this.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer flowers - Larry   Summer flowers - Larry EmptyLør Jun 22, 2019 5:12 pm

Jasmine... Jasmine, Jasmine, Jasmine,” he repeated to himself, too focused on keeping the name in his memory to hear her talk about the rest. He grabbed some dirt and a jasmine flower appeared. He pulled it up next to her head, shifting his eyes between the flower and her face with a serious expression. Suddenly he smiled and made a nod, “Jasmine,” he said almost proudly, knowing he’d remember her name now when he had a flower to compare to. He sat down next to her and moved his eyes to all the flowers he had fixed as she spoke. He thought about it for a bit, sticking his tongue out in the corner of his mouth as he frowned a bit. “Hmmm. Depends. I’ve fixed this whole thing,” he said as his hands made big circular motions over the flowers, looking at her with the same proud smile from before. He turned his eyes, “He is planting them all wrong. They’ll die,” he then said in a serious tone, looking around the garden. He knew Jake’s name as he had been scolding him quite a lot for the poorly work that had been done on the flowers.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer flowers - Larry   Summer flowers - Larry EmptyLør Jun 22, 2019 5:33 pm

She looked at him when he made a jasmine flower grow up from the ground and pulled it next to her head. Jasmine looked at him with a sweet smile on her face. It wasn't often people remembered her by putting a flower next to her head, but she didn't mind. Jasmine looked at the area he had fixed. She chuckled lightly by the mention of Jake. "Then its a good thing you can teach him," she looked back at Larry with a smile. "Maybe he just needs a hand of good luck," she should be the last to mention good luck after sharing ability with her mother - but she had a great teacher in controlling it.
"But you did a great job.. it all look so beautiful. I almost forgot how beautiful this garden was," she smiled as she looked at the flowers. "Teach me your ways," she looked back at him with a little half smirk. "When we are done, we can go celebrate with ice cream - or something," she suggested.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer flowers - Larry   Summer flowers - Larry EmptySøn Jun 23, 2019 4:30 pm

"His hands just need to be attached on just right," he said, looking down at his own hands as he chuckled. He honestly thought that Jake's hands must have been put on the wrong way when he was born, making him unable to give this garden what he needed. He looked at her and smiled faintly at her compliment, as he didnt see it was anything else than a mandatory task that he had to fulfill. When she asked him to teach her his ways, he looked confused and then looked at his hands. "I, um... I dont know how I do it," he said truthfully as he made an apologetic expression looking back at her. Her suggestion made him smile widely as he clapped his hands, "Keith would get me ice cream all the time. We didnt have a lot of money and he worked hard," he said, frowning a bit as he realized that it was such a long time ago. He hadnt really grown a lot mentally since then, probably because he only had a few working braincells in his mind. He looked back at the flowers. "Flowers cant just be made though, the earth needs to be prepared, or else it will all be for nothing," he said as he pushed himself to his feet, signaling that he would be back in a bit as he walked to the shed. He came back with a heavy bag of fertilizer as he dropped it on the grass, some dirt flying out on the grass. He gasped and started picking it up, though grabbing it to place it back in the bag was harder than he would have thought. He was quick to give up as he looked at her. "Find a place where you would like flowers," he then said as he looked around the garden.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer flowers - Larry   Summer flowers - Larry EmptySøn Jun 23, 2019 6:36 pm

"Oh well, I guess I just have to try then," she gave him a little smile. She laughed a little by his wide smile, as he clapped his hands by her suggestion of ice cream. It was a long time ago since she had been around such a innocent force of energy.
"Sounds nice, I often went with my cousins, " she chuckled a little by that memory of her, Reginald and Vanya going down for ice cream together. It was nice back then. Much more peaceful. Not that money ever had been an issue for her family. Jasmine listened to his talk about flowers. Then he walked over to grab something. Jasmine just sat in the silence for a while, enjoying the peace her mind let her be in. She looked back at him when she could hear he was close by. Jasmine got up on her feet and looked around, when he said she should find a place.
"Over there, if you put a bench in the middle - it would be a perfect reading spot," she tilted her head a little to the side. It was surprising that no one had planted anything there yet. It was a nice untouched area, with only a tree and a few bushes. "I should tell my uncle that we could use a fountain out here.. just listing to the sound of the water, while sitting out here and enjoying the sun. Would be nice," she smiled a little and closed her eyes as she imagined it. "I love summer."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer flowers - Larry   Summer flowers - Larry EmptyMan Jun 24, 2019 2:14 am

"We didnt have no cousins," he said in a very south american accent as he scratched his neck. He smiled a bit as he realized that it was polite to be happy about someone else's happy moments, Keaton had told him so many times when they were but little boys. He watched her from the shed before he got the bag, finding it a bit weird that she seemed to enjoy the peace a little more than a normal person would, but he didnt really think that anything bad could have happened. To him, the only bad he knew was death, and she was quite alive to his knowledge.
He looked to where she guided him and looked at the trees, trying to imagine what she was portraying. He picked up the fertilizer as he listened to her speak, narrowing his eyes a bit at her words, as fountains were pretty expensive. But looking at the house, he knew that they probably had more than enough. He walked over to the spot, looking a bit around as he lifted his hands to measure where the bench would be, and how the flowers should be placed. "Maybe the flowers should go around in a half circle around the bench," he thought out loud, sticking out his tongue in the side of his mouth as his few working braincells were on overtime trying to figure it out. He decided that he wasnt really that good at suggestions so he frowned a bit, looking at the ground and feeling like a dummy for a while. He looked to her, "What do you think?" he asked, finding it easier to be told what to do than think of something himself. He grabbed a few tools from nearby, frowning as he knew that Jake had forgot them and left them to lie around.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer flowers - Larry   Summer flowers - Larry EmptyMan Jun 24, 2019 7:39 am

Jasmine liked his innocence, everything seemed not to be overthinked and more with the flow. She followed him over the spot and watched him measure and trying to figure it all out.
"Hmm, let me think" she tilted her head a little to the side. Jasmine always had big ideas, and a clear image about it - it was just way to long ago since she had used it on small beautiful things. "Maybe we should go search for inspiration?" She suggested. "Have you ever been to the Grounds of Lily? It's in the city," she turned her eyes back at him.
"They have a botanical garden as well, gorgeous place," she pointed out and ran a hand through her hair. "We can go take some pictures, and see if there is any style we like?" she looked at the spot again before turning her blue eyes to Larry. "They also have ice cream there, and on a hot summer day like this. It's needed," Jasmine gave him a warm smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer flowers - Larry   Summer flowers - Larry EmptyOns Jun 26, 2019 12:08 am

His eyes widened a bit at her suggestion as he at first listened, but his mind had started moving in a direction he didnt like. He kept his calm but felt his breath grow sharper as he drew them, trying to keep his head calm. He just stared at the bench as she explained till he couldnt take it anymore. He started shaking his head frantically as it was scaring him just to think about. "Nono no.. Not the city," he pleaded as his eyes darted between hers with horror. He listened to her explain about the city as he tightened his lips, feeling a need to flee at just the thought of leaving the house. He felt his breath go out of control and he had to sit down. "I cant leave this place. It'll be too far from Keith... He needs me," he mumbled as he moved his hands over the sides of his head feeling his brain churn with different negative emotions at the same time. He was really just scared because he was in a country that he had never known even existed and then there was the fact that his brother had returned from the dead not long ago. "Jasmine flower, help me, I'm scared" he mumbled as his eyes darted around, flashing images of the scary big city that he knew nothing about flashed past his eyes. He was fazed out by his own head, stuck in his thoughts and unable to get out of them himself.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer flowers - Larry   Summer flowers - Larry EmptyTors Jun 27, 2019 8:48 am

She froze for a second when his expression turned into horror, just like if she had done something awful. She had seen plenty of people looking at her like that, but this time it was for a new reason. Jasmine gave him a nod.
"It's okay, you don't have to," she spoke calmly and kept her eyes at him. "You are scared.. its okay," she added and actually had little knowledge on how to help people in this state of mind. It wasn't because it was one of Ramsays lessons to calm people down. Jasmine took a deep breath in and kept her focus on him as he asked for her to help him. "Larry look at me. I'm right here," she shared a little bit of her luck energy with him, there was no reason to risk it getting worse.
"Larry, I need you to take a deep breath in.. and breathe out," she took a few small steps closer to him. "Breathe with me," Jasmine repeated the breathing exercise over and over again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer flowers - Larry   Summer flowers - Larry EmptyTors Jun 27, 2019 3:31 pm

She was trying to calm him down, but his thoughts had already overrun his mind, blinding him from every sense, making him feel like he was already standing in the crowd of these people that spoke in accents he had never heard before. He was frightened and felt so alone, Keaton wasnt there to tell him it was alright and that it was just his mind, that it was a passing feeling.
He was covering his head as she told him to look at her. He shook his head at first like he couldnt, but eventually he started opening his eyes to look up at her. He felt his breath go out of control and he was in a complete panic, not sure whether to react or just sit tight and let his thoughts overflow. He closed his eyes again and listened to her instruction, taking a shaky breath in and letting out a trembling exhale. He felt his teeth clatter in his fright as the feeling wouldnt seem to dull down. He looked at her as she asked him to breathe with her, nodding slightly as he repeated her breaths with a shaking lip. He felt his heart slowly calm down as he followed her lead and soon he felt the thoughts clear up and instead he felt a lingering feeling of dread. He swallowed as his throat felt drier than a desert. "Thank you," he mumbled in a hoarse tone as he folded his hands onto his lap letting his shoulders slouch as he kept drawing deep breaths. "I'm not ready to go to the big city yet," he admitted as he looked back towards where he could hear the loud cars in the distance. He quickly moved his head back to the mansion to avoid his mind from pulling the thoughts back forth again. "It's too scary," he almost whispered as he blinked a few times, looking down at his hands.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer flowers - Larry   Summer flowers - Larry EmptySøn Jun 30, 2019 12:44 pm

She smiled when he seemed to have calmed just a little down and tilted her head a little to the side. Jasmine walked a bit closer to him.
"It's okay, you don't have to be," she placed her hand softly on his upper arm and caressed it with her thumb. "Then we just stay here, with the flowers in peace. Who knows, maybe we can create our own safe place, huh?" She suggested with a warm smile. "A place we always can go, when we think things are to scary.. just for us, what do you say?" She added as she removed her hand from his arm. Jasmine could use a safe space, and she had the feeling that so could he. The world could be a scary and terrible place - but it didn't have to be.  She knew that.
"I'm think, we might even have some ice creme in the freezer.. or I can send my uncle out for some. I'm sure he thinks its well deserved after all the hard work you have been doing in the garden."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer flowers - Larry   Summer flowers - Larry EmptyOns Jul 03, 2019 2:46 pm

He looked at her and nodded at her words, feeling happy that she wasnt going to force him to go. He felt a comfort from her touch, listening to her as she spoke. "With the flowers in peace," he repeated a bit breathless, trying to think about just staying here with all the flowers he had made. He looked around as she spoke of a safe space. He scrunched his face a bit before he shook his head, "Not here. Safe spaces are where no one can find them," he then said as he looked at Jasmine. "Jake has his safe space in the woods, but it's away from the mansion," he then said as he looked around. He wanted a safe space in these gardens were no one could find it.
He smiled as she spoke of ice cream in the freezer. "I would like that," he said as he chuckled at the mention of hard work. He didnt see it as so, his ability couldnt really tire him with the way he used it. He probably would be affected if he used it to fill something at the size of a football field, but there werent really any areas that big here. He looked a bit around as he grabbed her hand and started walking. "We'll find safe space first, then ice cream" he said as he moved his eyes around.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer flowers - Larry   Summer flowers - Larry EmptyTors Jul 04, 2019 6:54 am

Larry was right. Safe places was where no one could find them. Perhaps Jasmine was so used to just use her given luck, to make sure no none found her if she didn't wanted that. It was almost funny how one could end up relying on their abilities when they influenced most of your actions. She chuckled lightly about Jakes safe space in the woods. Mikaelsons and their woods. Larry took her hand and started walking, so she gladly tagged along.
"Sounds like a plan," she looked a bit at him as they walked and smiled softly. She liked being around him. It was slow-phased and innocent. No one was innocent, she had heard that expression before - but she was pretty sure Larry never had or would hurt a fly. The thought of being the one destroying that innocence haunted her for a second, but she blinked at few times before looking around at the flowers. She had missed this, this small sensation of happiness and not having to worry - however it wasn't far away, and she could feel the worry trying to crawl under her skin. "Whats your favorite flower? If you had to pick one," she asked. Knowing it mostly was like asking Vanya which book was her favorite.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer flowers - Larry   Summer flowers - Larry EmptySøn Jul 07, 2019 12:56 am

He scrunched his face with concrentration as he reflected on her question. It was really just his limited braincells trying to think of something, as much as he knew and loved flowers, he had never thought of which may be his favorite. He closed his eyes as he picked up a little dirt from his pouch in his belt and cupped it in his hand. He closed his eyes and let the first flower that came to mind burst through the dirt. A string came flying as heart-shaped flowers sprung out in a line along the string. He opened his eyes and chuckled as he shook his head, "Bleeding heart," he said as he remembered and looked up at Jasmine. "They grow in many on one string," he said as he looked at the flower. He placed it on the ground with the dirt and moved his hands over it to make it disappear again. He moved over to a bush and made his favorite flowers blossom in the most beautiful assortment. He looked at Jasmine as he tilted his head, "What about Jasmine flower? What flower do you like?" he asked, genuinely curious.
He was going to listen to her, but he was walking around looking for at hidden space between the many things in the garden. Surely there would be somewhere fitting. He gasped as he spotted a place between the trees and lifted his hands to make a curtain of vines cover what would be the entrance, with beautiful white flowers popping out between the leaves. He turned to Jasmine and smiled in his dumb-ish smile he had, "This place," he said as he pulled the curtain-like vines away for her to go in.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer flowers - Larry   Summer flowers - Larry EmptyMan Jul 29, 2019 7:29 am

Seeing him try to think with all ability to answer her question made her smile. It was different being here around him, somehow he made her forget the chaotic everyday life she was drowning in. Jasmine watched him picking up the dirt and give an demonstration letting the flower blossom. She was amazed by his ability, so innocent when you compared them to so many others - even hers. Jasmines blue eyes followed his every movement, from how he made it disappear again and how he walked over to a bush to let them blossom there. It was breathtaking. "They are very beautiful," she couldn't take her eyes away from them. She took her eyes of them, when he asked which flower she liked.
"Blue hydrangea ", she moved her eyes back at the bush with the flower, before she looked back at Larry, "and roses," she added with a little smile. Jasmine frowned a little when he held his hands up, but realized shortly after what he was doing. Her smile grew when he turned to her. Jasmine went in and looked around.
"See this is incredible," she admitted and looked approvingly around. It was a good spot.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Summer flowers - Larry   Summer flowers - Larry Empty

Summer flowers - Larry
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The End's Flowers
» I like flowers