Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Hold me like you used to

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ophelia

Ophelia

Humør : I'm just a demon that means well. Freelance for God, but do the work of Satan.
Antal indlæg : 117

Hold me like you used to  Empty
IndlægEmne: Hold me like you used to    Hold me like you used to  EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 4:31 pm

Dedicated to so many people, but first @Tyler

Date | 15th of May 2022
Time | Noon
Weather | Sunny, over twenty degrees
Surroundings | Aston hospital, there aren’t anyone in the room besides Nia right now.
Attire | A scarf around her head where her hair used to be and a hospital gown - some very pretty and colourful socks.

Nia had just sent her father and mother out of her room. Tears were gliding down her cheeks, as she looked outside of the window. She was on one of the higher levels, she had asked Ash, that if it wasn’t too much trouble if she could be there, because she would like to look at Aston’s skyline rather than into the garden where people were running around. Something that had been so life affirming was just reminding her that she wouldn’t get out there anymore. Everything they had tried had failed and now there was nothing left to do, then to ride it out. At least this was one of the better days, she wasn’t in too much pain and the morphine had taken the most of it.
Hoping that Tyler might come to see her today, she with slow movements took her phone and checked the time, he should be off work now. The question was just if he had the time, if there had been one thing, she had been very firm about, had been the part of him still living his life. Because she knew that she wouldn’t be there for very long. Not that it was fair, no, she had cried herself to sleep many times because of it. But if anything, she was happy that she had at least tried what she had always dreamed off. To be with someone that she could love, and that loved her. To have her first real kiss, her first real time. They had been having so much many nice times together. Times she cherished; however, it was time to say her goodbyes. To tell people that they shouldn’t blame themselves. Knowing that they would - but she needed to do this before she couldn’t anymore.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jimmy

Jimmy

Humør : If there is a will, there is always a way, my friend.
Antal indlæg : 83

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold me like you used to    Hold me like you used to  EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 5:08 pm

It would be a shame to say that any thing in Tyler's life at this point was going well. He screwed up a huge amount of the projects he needed to get done, because he simply couldn't focus. All he could think about was her, knowing from just the look on Cecilia's face it wasn't good. And what was more earth shattering than when one of the most hopeful people seemed to have lost hope. When it just seemed like things had come to and end. There was no time. Tyler knew that time was running out. And could you even prepare yourself to say goodbye to someone you loved? He had spent a lot of time trying to talk to Cecilia about it, but Cecilia had enough on her plate with Mono being gone. He had barely seen her since no matter how many times he had knocked on the door. But she had come by to visit Nia that he knew, no matter how sad his sister was she had taken time to at least be with her friend - in case the worst happened. They all knew it would happen.

He opened the door, with a bouquet of a rainbow of flowers covering his head as he entered and a little white teddy bear with a heart in front spelling 'I love you' cheesy? Perhaps, but it was the small moments like this he really needed to hold on to. Who knew how many more times he would get to give his girlfriend flowers, give her a cheesy present - kiss her? Nothing could predict when it would be the last time. "Hello beautiful," he walked into the room and put the flowers into a vase and placed the bear on the table next to her. "I thought you needed some flowers that could actually keep up with your socks," he joked a little bit as he sat down by the bed side and placed a hand against her cheek.
Ophelia

Ophelia

Humør : I'm just a demon that means well. Freelance for God, but do the work of Satan.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold me like you used to    Hold me like you used to  EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 5:19 pm

You came!” She said with a cherry voice and even though her pale skin was telling the story about just how sick she was, it didn’t take away the light in her eyes nor the smile on her lips when she saw Tyler, the only one that could truly make the pain go away when she saw him. “Aww, and even a teddy” she said and let her fingers fold around it and pulled it towards her so she could look at the better “I love you too” she whispered, swallowing the lump in her throat. She didn’t want to cry right now, nor did she want this to be a sad goodbye.
She placed the teddy on the table and took his hand. “How are you doing?” she asked, squeezing his hand “and be honest, Cecilia told me that it isn’t going all that well at work” she breathed out, knowing why he hadn’t told her, that voice in his head saying that his struggles weren’t as valid as hers. And that he didn’t want to blame herself.
To be honest, she would have done the same. That never ending parade of closing off one’s feelings. The; sometimes it’s better to keep it all inside, where the only person that could judge is yourself.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold me like you used to    Hold me like you used to  EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 5:34 pm

She took his hand, and he took a sharper breath in. A huge part of him wanted to scream and cry, beg it for not being the last time they looked into each other's eyes. He couldn't and he didn't want to be without her, no matter the months he now should have prepared himself for this. No one could prepare you for this. And he was scared. He feared the next part so badly he barely slept. "It's just hard to focus these days," he confessed not wanting to guilt her with it. Who would be able to focus in a situation like this? Of course there was people who lived from keeping their mind busy when met with emotional conflicts. Like Cecilia and Nia, they were so good at pushing it down till it came tumbling down. But it was  also a different kind of work, and he was sure surgeons had some special kind of power to just shut everything down. "But I will manage," he gave her an assuring smile. "How are you feeling today?" Tyler then asked knowing there wasn't really any good replies to that question, but he asked anyways because he wanted to know.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold me like you used to    Hold me like you used to  EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 6:45 pm

She nodded slowly and understood why it was hard to focus. She had been a wreck when people had finally told her that Mono had died, not that she had been close to him, well - she had, it wasn’t true to say she hadn’t seen him as a good friend. Because he and Cecilia had such a strong bond, that she had of course followed along. You were never prepared for death, whether it came unexpected or you knew that sickness would one day make sure that the person you loved took the last breath.
Don’t say that you’ll do great, but it’s okay that you can’t focus right now” she whispered lifting his hand and pressed her lips against his knuckles. “I’m actually doing much better today” she said, which was the honest truth “I only needed a little of the painkiller to press it down, and now that you’re here, I feel like I can do anything” she chuckled pushing herself up even though it was hard to put her weight on her hands. “Come here” she whispered, tugging him closer “lay with me a little?” she asked softly giving his hand another tug. “Please” she asked, giving him that look she knew was hard for him to resist.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold me like you used to    Hold me like you used to  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 3:13 pm

Tyler took a sharper breath in, he knew that at some point perhaps he could focus again. It was hard though. At least Jessica was no longer fighting him for his rights to see his kids, and he had even brought them over a couple of times so Nia could see them, meet them. Tyler exhaled a little when she said she was doing better today, he knew it wasn't something he should keep himself too hopeful on, but the less she was suffering the better. Even if he couldn't take her pain away even if he wanted to. Tyler couldn't help but let out a little soft hum when she pointed out that she felt better just by him being there. "Maybe I should make a Tyler figure for you then, have it stand in the corner and watch over you - or is that just crossing the creepy line?" He teased before she requested for him to come and stay with him. Tyler didn't waste a second before joining her in the hospital bed, cuddling up with her and wrap his arms around her. He placed his lips against the top of her head, "those puppy eyes of yours, my ultimate weakness," he laughed a little but it was true.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold me like you used to    Hold me like you used to  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 3:53 pm

She laughed, one of the real ones, she couldn’t remember when she had last done that. “Yes! No, not creepy enough, get me one of those body pillows, then I don’t even need you anymore, I can just snuggle with that all day” she giggled as he laid down beside her, and she could snuggle into his warm embrace. Her eyes closed as his lips kissed her forehead. She loved him so much, and a moment of joy, turned into a moment of sadness.
The real thing is much better than a pillow though” she whispered, laughing, but this time it didn’t really reach her stomach as it had done before. Moving around so she could get even further into his arms “I love you Tyler” she whispered and closed her eyes “I’m so sorry that we started this, when I can’t be here much longer” she spoke, knowing that she had to get this off her chest before it was too late. Because if there was anything she regretted was the fact that he had to live with, that she died, especially after he had just gotten out of the relationship with Jessica, the last thing he needed in all of this was a dying girlfriend. But it wasn’t like they could change what had happened, but it still made it fair.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold me like you used to    Hold me like you used to  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 4:26 pm

He hummed a little against her head, closing his eyes for a second just taking in holding her. He knew the real thing was better, he couldn't even imagine not being able to hold her again, only having her like a faint memory living in his head. "I love you too," he whispered, then listening to what she said. Apologizing for things she should be sorry about. But he didn't stop her, knowing that sometimes there was just things you wished you had said, without needing to be interrupted or corrected. "I'm not sorry," he replied back with the same low voice, "I'm not sorry that I met you, or that I fell in love with you nor that I love you," Tyler expressed because it was true. Even if he knew it would hurt, it would hurt so badly to lose her. He wouldn't have changed a thing if it meant they wouldn't have been together over the past months.

Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold me like you used to    Hold me like you used to  EmptyOns Apr 20, 2022 7:28 am

A sob masked as a chuckle left her, as she let her head press closer to his chest and just let her sink further into his embrace. Hoping that if she just pretended hard enough her powers would be able to let them stay in her little imaginary world where nothing bad could hurt them. But she also knew how close to the finish line she was nearing.
But right now, in his arms, it was like nothing could hurt her or that the pain wasn’t even there. Which was a dangerous thing to feel, because there wasn’t much time left. Once again, she was reminded of just how much Cecilia had lost. “Promise you won’t leave after I die” she whispered, knowing it wasn’t fair that she asked him of that “Cecilia needs you, and if you leave” she licked her lips “then at least make sure to take her with you” she added, because if anything Cecilia needed her brother, even if she had other family now, well they both had family now, that they had never had known about. Who would have thought that ancient werewolf blood was running in their veins.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold me like you used to    Hold me like you used to  EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 10:17 am

He wanted to promise her the world, everything and anything - but he couldn't promise he could stick around. For some reason he couldn't see himself in this town, this region without her. It just didn't make sense to him besides, Jessica still lived with his children outside town, and the only reason he hadn't moved back to England was really Nia. But Cecilia needed him, Nia was right about that. "She has Lucas, Irina and all the others," he mumbled a little, but Cecilia's best friend had also just died, and losing Nia - it would break Cecilia he knew that. But he wasn't sure there was anything he really could do on the matter. He hated that. Being weak and useless. "I will make sure she is okay before doing anything," he could promise that at least, he had to. "I don't want to let go," he could feel the tears press through his eyes, "I don't think I'm strong enough to live in a world that doesn't have you in it," the silent tears ran down his cheeks. Tyler knew his tears wouldn't help her nor make it any easier, so he took a deeper breath in, "but I will try, okay? I will do my very best to make you proud."
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold me like you used to    Hold me like you used to  EmptyTors Maj 12, 2022 3:04 pm

She gave him a sad smile as he almost told her that Cecilia didn’t need him, and it was true she knew that his kids weren’t here but with Jessica, so why would he stay if she died? She wouldn’t even blame him if he didn’t; a sad smile formed over her lips, and she took a painful breath feeling like her lungs were burning, fighting against the tide of the sickness that was slowly killing her.
Her slightly bony fingers stroke away the tear that was gliding down his cheek. “Hey –“ she whispered softly, letting her fingers glide down his chin and tugging her finger underneath it so she could lift it, making him look at her. “I’m already proud of you”, she whispered and nodded. “So proud”, she whispered, wanting to say something more she felt how her eyes were slowly getting tired; she was just fighting to stay awake now. “I love you so much”, her voice almost having no volume as she felt it like a blanket trying to pull her under. Comforting her in letting go, so she could just be in a place where she could feel no pain.

It wasn’t like she was giving up, just, would it be so wrong to just give in?

Something tugged in her, and suddenly, she was standing there, looking at Tyler and her. She was so stunned that she didn’t know what to say or do—just standing there, seeing how life was leaving her body. She heard the machine that indicated her slowing heartbeat. Was it because she had the ability she had? Was this just a place she wanted to be instead of inside her head?
She walked over, knowing no one could hear or see her, and her hand found Tyler’s shoulder. “I’ll always be with you”, she heard her voice say, even if it almost sounded foreign. Then something warm entered the room. Looking over, she saw Eden coming in; she looked firstly at Tyler and her lying in the bed, then she looked up, and with a sad smile, she exhaled. Nia didn’t need her to say anything to know that it was her she was here for.
Clay
En af de første 10
Clay

Humør : When you feel the blood rush in, you tell yourself that you're gonna get through it; that you're strong enough. Yes, yes - no matter how good it feels to give yourself over to it, you fight it off. You bury it.
Antal indlæg : 151

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold me like you used to    Hold me like you used to  EmptyTors Maj 12, 2022 8:48 pm

"I love you too," he whispered as his tears ran over his eyes and started to travel down his cheek, landing like drops on the covers. He could hear it. How she fought to breathe, how it seemed like every single exhale would turn out to be the last. So, he cried. "So much," he sobbed lowly hearing the machines like a distant echo warning that this was it, that any second now it would be over. No, he wasn't ready. Would you ever be ready to let go? No. He didn't want to. He wanted to scream his lungs out, he wanted to scream for someone to come and safe her, do something, but he didn't. He just pulled her closer. Crying.

Then, suddenly Clay barged into the room and headed over towards Nia. "No way you are leaving me yet Lewis, you are not done yet," he closed his eyes. After some practice and testing he had finally with Ace' help learned that he could do something. He wasn't useless. Clay started to let his powers work, not letting even an archangel tell him this wasn't what he was supposed to do. It wasn't Nia's time, at least not according to Clay. "Come on," he mumbled still with his eyes closed, finally feeling how he got a hold what he needed. Then opening his eyes looking at Tyler who starred almost hopeful at Clay, as if he was the only life line that he had left.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold me like you used to    Hold me like you used to  EmptyFre Maj 13, 2022 6:21 pm

Eden stepped aside, almost as if she had been expecting the door to open, even though she hadn’t. Her eyes followed Clay’s movement towards the dying Nia. Now it wasn’t because she had any joy in taking her away, not when she knew how many people it would affect, some of those people being loved ones and some that were very close to her heart.
So, should she stop him from doing what he did? Maybe, but some part of her also understood that there was a reason why he had found his powers now, hoping that Clay would know in time that he couldn’t do this every time, but right now, she couldn’t find a reason why she should stop him.

Nia, that had seen it all standing beside Tyler, didn’t understand at first, but then she was pulled back, and with a gasp, she rose from the bed. Her eyes were wild, staring at Clay; what on earth was going on? It was like her body was on fire, but no pain was involved any longer. “Clay?” her ragged breath was trying to control whatever was happening, not that she understood it. Then she turned towards Eden, who just stood there with a small knowing smile, folding her hands in front of her. “What, what is happening?” she asked, wanting to get answers she wasn’t sure she could get.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold me like you used to    Hold me like you used to  EmptyLør Jun 11, 2022 3:53 pm

Tyler got up from the bed, keeping his eyes at Clay, not understanding what was going on, looking shortly up at Eden. So, confused - he was beyond confused. But he didn't say anything. Was he perhaps sleeping? Had the shock of realizing she was one made him pass out and enter a dream where he could be with her forever? No, it had to be real. "What, what is happening?" He after a short moment asked in unison with Nia. Clay only looked at Tyler for a brief moment, keeping his eyes on Nia. "I'm saving your ass, you are not done here - so," he Clay took a sharper breath in and took a small step back, letting the couple be. Just taking notes on how her vitals seemed to be working. Slightly nervous, it wasn't like he had tried to cure cancer before in humans. And if it got out he could do such thing, he wouldn't even dare knowing who would want him for more than just his species.
Ophelia

Ophelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold me like you used to    Hold me like you used to  EmptyTors Jun 16, 2022 7:03 pm

Eden stood for a moment letting the humans gather their footing after what Clay had done, even if it was foolish to tamper with such things, especially because it meant that someone else had to die and she had to collect their soul soon. One life for another.
I hope you understand the consequences of what you have just done, Clay”, Eden whispered before she walked over and looked at Nia with a soft smile on her lips; her hand found her shoulder, and her eyes closed as she let radiant light shone over the shocked human. “You are cured of your cancer and will be able to live a long and happy life” Nia gaped like a fish, not knowing what to say, her eyes stinging from the tears that started to well up in her eyes. “Truly? I’m, I’m fine?” her voice was so brittle, almost as if it would break any minute, but every word was said with such strength that she hadn’t been able to do for such a long time because of the lack of energy in her body. She turned her eyes to Tyler as a few sobs painfully bobbled from her throat over her tongue. Then she finally looked at Clay “thank you”, she whispered, not knowing what this would end up costing, but she would forever be grateful for what he had been able to do for her. Giving her a third chance at life, and not only that, but to live life as a human.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hold me like you used to    Hold me like you used to  Empty

Hold me like you used to
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Hold on, I still need you
» Hold on Tight